Speaker 1: Hello when we're back.
Speaker 2: This week, we have a really special guest, Tony Baker. You guys have probably seen him on the internet reenacting animal videos. Maybe you've been to one of his live stand up comedy shows, or maybe you just follow on Instagram because he's a funny guy. But this episode were really diving into grief, fatherhood, how he got his start, and I think you really see a side of Tony that maybe you haven't seen yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we get really deep. We're asking him about his dating life. You know, Tony's kind of fine and we don't see that side of him a lot. But you know, leave it to the good moms to bring out all the best parts of everybody gets really deep. This is our Father's Day episode. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. You know, we love the daddies too, and so we featured a great dad, Tony Baker.
Speaker 4: Once upon a.
Speaker 5: Time there was a good old traditional housewife. She cooked, she cleaned, cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obedient and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 2: That ship we're good Mom's bad choices to single mom, he said, But the patriarchy shared all.
Speaker 1: Their bad choices and found out they weren't so bad. After all.
Speaker 3: We're experts over chairs and your new bestiae sit back and near the ride.
Speaker 2: I can do a pack, but like I would rather you have a titty than a birchest period.
Speaker 1: Give me you have to commit. I would rather have a full titty than a bird.
Speaker 4: Check. What if it was just like a good ass, solid d cup.
Speaker 6: That's fine, I've been moving to Hew was work.
Speaker 4: He'd be talking to you and they'd be naturally moving.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe not that.
Speaker 6: I don't know, maybe like.
Speaker 2: A small s I could do that, But the bird has really pisses me off. It's like a concave. Sorry to the birchest niggas listening, but right now, do some like pump it up Pop?
Speaker 3: Actually don't see that song here saying we don't think that's anyway. That was a good hit back in the fifth grade. Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila. Another wonderful episode of Good Mom's Bad Choice.
Speaker 2: I'm really excited, y'all because we have a special guest today.
Speaker 1: As you can hear as you can hear.
Speaker 2: We have none other than the comedian, the father himself, Tony Baker.
Speaker 1: Because I'm a podcaster, I gotta you know, you got to seduce them, don't you know?
Speaker 5: We don't know.
Speaker 1: I've always have a lot of men on the show.
Speaker 3: Oh that's true. You know when the testosterone comes in and get a little blasted. He's only just a landout here. We're like, look, are's a new man. We're in the bathroom. Like, he's so handsome.
Speaker 2: I was like, she was like, he's so tall, Like I didn't know, are you exposing this?
Speaker 4: Sneaky?
Speaker 1: You can't tell your ship? God?
Speaker 3: Fuck you need a podcaster, you know what it is with the microphone just makes me tell all my business. I know, literally, even with you, I gotta confess them.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm gonna talk about it. But so guess what, bitch, hilarious, I.
Speaker 3: Feel my confidence. I could tell my truth.
Speaker 4: So you would snitch with the cows. All they need is a microphone podcast your husband Like, so what happened that?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Nothing I did.
Speaker 4: That's what makes her break. But they beating her up, they socking around. She's taking it like the hell get the microphone.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like it's like.
Speaker 4: I did it.
Speaker 2: Maybe that is it's the Jim Carrey Liar Liar version Podcaster hilarious part. I really I recently watched Liar Liar with Irin. Oh God, my daughter's really into Jim Carrey these days. Like she's actually like her personality and like, are.
Speaker 5: You Jim Carrey?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, she's goofy.
Speaker 1: Like her like him. But god, he has so many good he has some good ones.
Speaker 4: I called on him late honestly, really, like when a Ventur first came out. I don't know how old y'all are, but like when a Ventur came out, was just like he's doing too much. He was doing a lot, and then the mask. I was like, he doing too much. I didn't see Liar Liar until twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: I just aid, there's Dick and Jane, and I like Dick and Jay. I watched that recently. That was a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like Cable Guy, Cable Cable Guy Truman show.
Speaker 1: That was kind of serious.
Speaker 4: I was that sh Scared Dumber is Good.
Speaker 3: To Dummer is my first intro.
Speaker 1: That's the other one, the Spotless Mind something Shine that when he played the comedian.
Speaker 4: No, no, you're talking about that one.
Speaker 3: When I know the documentary about Man on the Moon.
Speaker 1: That's what really got me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he's staying character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also is he okay? Probably not? Where is Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man? I can't get a bead on him.
Speaker 1: And really I think he knows too much.
Speaker 4: But he's been doing Sonic the Sonic movies though. Oh he's doctor Robot.
Speaker 1: I was right. I mean I used to be besties with his daughter in middle school. Is she okay? Shout out to Jane, Hey, Jane.
Speaker 4: Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Are you okay?
Speaker 4: R right?
Speaker 1: Are you okay? Doing Jane? Hit my friend?
Speaker 3: Come on the show. We need to figure out the thing.
Speaker 2: Fun fact, the first time I ever got drunk was at Jim Carrey's house. What So I went to school to growing up in Ella. I know, I went to well, I went to public school, and then my mom got me to this rich white school, so that I was with all these rich white kids in sixth grade. And Jane was one of them, and she was she was like a hippie.
Speaker 1: So she was just always wanted to play her guitar and just chill out.
Speaker 2: She was like one day she invited us over to her dad's house and she's like, I become to my dad's house like he'd be here, but he don't really be here.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, let's go. So I was I think it was sixth grade, maybe seventh.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say sixth And we went over there, and bitch, he must have it.
Speaker 1: He went to bed.
Speaker 2: He went to bed, and then we raided his liquor cabinet. And when you're eleven, I don't even know.
Speaker 1: You don't know what to drink.
Speaker 2: So I'm just drinking everything anything like, mixing all types of concoctions together. We're just like, I don't know, Bitch, I got so drunk. I just remember they put me in the shower, didn't even know what to do with me. I was throwing up. I was there washing my face with shampoo.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a disaster zone. Anyway, the next morning, my mom came pick me up and I get in the car and she's like, have you been drinking?
Speaker 1: You smell like alcohol. Have you been drinking? And I was like, no, what are you talking about. I'm eleven.
Speaker 4: The microphone came in. The microphone came in. I was drinking. We got drunk. Mom, you never is the beginning of the mom.
Speaker 2: You never trust me like that. You know every you know their every daughter has done this to their mom.
Speaker 1: You never trust me. You need to trust? Is this a valley thing? Because I'm definitely like, don't you trust who you raised? Don't don't you trust who you raised? You must not trust yourself. That literally, that was my narrative.
Speaker 4: I always did work.
Speaker 1: I've used it. No, I'm almost like, bitch gets your ass in the car.
Speaker 2: And then we talked about it recently. My mom is like, I knew you were fucked up, and I just like I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe I let you go to Jim Carrey's house and this nigga went.
Speaker 1: To bed and you little stupid bitches.
Speaker 4: When did you know what happened?
Speaker 1: And I know my mom didn't even text him. She probably was like, I'm not going to text you. No, I'm not going to distract Jim Carrey like that. He's tired.
Speaker 4: That's my Tim Adams alone. Good morning, follow shout out spice. Yeah, he's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yes, tell us about you. How did you get into comedy?
Speaker 4: Uh? So? I wanted to act. I want to be like Jim Carre.
Speaker 1: Even to Jim Carrey.
Speaker 4: He was doing too much.
Speaker 1: Was your favorite comedian back back then?
Speaker 4: Uh? Well, growing up it was some bad damon Wayne. So it was my two top every comedy specially they did I watched and then uh, but mind you. I was never like I want to be a comedian. I was just like, you know, they funny, and then I was gone. But movies, you know, And so I always wanted to act. And then when I did extra work and Transformers they shot the first one in New Mexico.
Speaker 6: You're an extra trans see the back of my head.
Speaker 4: Wow, Transformer shooting at the decept the con.
Speaker 1: What is the time stamp?
Speaker 4: Uh, that's a good question. Blink if you miss it, but my head cut it in right here.
Speaker 1: You can you be watching it the hall.
Speaker 4: This the beginning. You don't even got to watch yep.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's familiar.
Speaker 4: With my ball head shooting at the Decepticon, the first Decepticon in the beginning of the movie that came the comes and wipes out the army base. We were we were the soldiers because you lived.
Speaker 1: In New Mexico. Because I was like they're flying extras to New Mexico.
Speaker 4: Yep. So, and everybody was there. Ty Reese was there, Josh uh, what's the name of dow Hammer or whatever. And so I did the extra work for that, and I was like, Yo, this ship is fire, you know. And I had done theater on campus before, and so I was just like that was the final straw. I was just like, man, let's just yeah, let's just go to Calian. Let me just by this time, I'm in college for mad long. I'm gonna changed my major three times. You know, I was gonna be a teacher, middle school, high school teacher, social studies. But man, the passion, Man, I gotta do it. Moved out here for acting. And then when you get out here, you think you're gonna be the one. You think you're a director, gonna see you get off the gray hand. Yeah, you're the one. You you what we've been looking for. Man, I'm gonna cast you in this. It's not the reality. So I'm doing extra work that's trash now, like the mundane extra transformer.
Speaker 3: I shout to come on the extra.
Speaker 4: That's met budget budgets. I'm doing the wag extra work. I'm just like man cross and I'm just at the nightclub walking past and Dexter. I'm like, MANX five bround. I was a loyal man. It was a scene with the with the cop, the Cuban cop.
Speaker 2: God, the one was like going and he was turning bad.
Speaker 4: I tapped out, I gotta finish it anyway, So I was like, wait, sorry.
Speaker 1: I tell you nobody got out here. He was acting?
Speaker 4: Did he really.
Speaker 1: Yeah? What he was saying that, I'm sorry because now.
Speaker 4: I'm really thinking, like how did that kept? Anyway? So watch it? So uh so, you know, you get discouraged. You know, you're in the sea of everybody with the same dream. So I was just like, maybe I should do stand up as a way of exposure, you know what I mean. And so because people always say I was funny, and like, you know, I've always been funny, but it was never like registered, you know. Uh. This one girl when I went to a Common concert during his Electric Circus tour in Albuquerque, she just pulled me. She's like, You're hilarious, and I was like, who are you? And she was like, I saw you host that MC battle at New Mexico State. You were funny as hell.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh wow.
Speaker 4: I'm funny. Funny, It's just always resonated.
Speaker 1: Just something girl funny, huh.
Speaker 4: Because it never it never registered for me that I was funny because my older brothers never laughed at me at the house, and so I would go to school making them laugh. But it didn't register because I'm like, brothers don't be there. And then when you get older and you start liking girls, they be like, you're funny. I'm like, man, fuck that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be funny.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be funny. I want to be sexy. Then not realizing that the funniest part of the second, that's what I'm saying. But then I was just like nah, man, and so.
Speaker 1: I had a whole baby with funny see.
Speaker 4: So then so yeah, I was like, let me try stand up. And then I tried it. I did one open mic at the High High North Hollywood and fell in love with it and never stopped sixteen years later, still doing it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: That's a testament, you know, if you've got to compliment to give somebody, give it to him because you never know.
Speaker 1: Where it's going to lead.
Speaker 4: It exactly because that I'm telling you, DA stayed it was like, you're hilarious, and they just echoed, I'm still cool with her to this day. Your name is Laurence Lauren Man whole trajectory and so now like you know, I still act, but that stand up.
Speaker 3: Is just and the crazy thing is is like acting is one thing another feet but like stand up as hard as hell.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, you have to be really brave because sometimes, I mean, I'm assuming your jokes always hey, like what have you been?
Speaker 1: You had some bad, bad days? You're after It's so hard to watch from people bombs. That's how I know.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm the one. I'm such people please it.
Speaker 2: I'm the audience, Like like you look like you you would just sit there and just take it.
Speaker 1: Make me laugh.
Speaker 4: You had one person in the front because every comedian and.
Speaker 2: Tell you like, I don't sit in the front because I don't want to be roasted.
Speaker 1: Don't. I'm gonna sit back in the back corner.
Speaker 4: You hard to roast though you can't you know what I'm saying. You're gonna get talked to, but roasting you're not really roastable.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like now I've been roasted. Really Yeah, you said you're traumatized. You said flirt, so you know it's like a little punch.
Speaker 4: One thing about me is a comedian. I don't like embarrassing audience members like interact. I interact, but I don't want you to feel stupid or little. I never want that unless you're an asshole. If you're an asshole, I'll tell your ass up. I put people on stage that were heckling too much. You think you could do this because I was hosting the show and they were disrespectful to one of the community, like, come up here and do five minutes. He went up there and got his ass took a huge air.
Speaker 3: I've been going to a lot of comedy shows. We've been hanging out with to here, so he always invites us.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, that's my guy.
Speaker 1: I love. We love to hear.
Speaker 3: So when you're going to like date nights, come the bomb, I'll be in the audience.
Speaker 7: Like I do this, and I've been five like I got my set together shut then, but I I've been had having seen.
Speaker 4: Come on.
Speaker 1: It's at my house. I have a sign there and everything.
Speaker 4: I don't need to tell what if you do and fall in love with.
Speaker 1: It like I did, I mean maybe I think I have some strong points.
Speaker 3: There's not a lot of women and comedy and comedy there generally, there's not a lot of attractive people. Some are already winning and I already.
Speaker 4: Talk a lot so boom that already made.
Speaker 1: For the stage.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine, Tony, if you you got to bring book, bring on tour.
Speaker 1: We're doing well now.
Speaker 4: You gotta be funny though, Okay, I can.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna get my ten minutes together.
Speaker 6: I gotta see the comedy duos.
Speaker 1: No, but we could do it. Me and Jade talked about the people that go up together always do.
Speaker 4: Like twins twins, they go up together. There's a I don't know if they're real comedians. Are those those two swol black dudes that are kind of Republican black dudes? Yeah, they tour together.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 4: It's just like because people will be trying to say Tony, remind me of them, and I'd be like, how how I'll be low key in wrong. So yeah, So that's how I ended up in comedy.
Speaker 3: And you just continue to do stand up and extra work and then that's how you made your big break in LA.
Speaker 4: Well, really, I feel like just stand up was the was the big break because I don't consider myself big in acting at all, Like you know, I'm barely in anything, but the stand up is how people know me, and just the comedy. And then the voiceovers took off and then so all of that and then the sketches working with all death all the time. So it's just like a body of work. And then but the dream came to fruition because it was like I started doing stand ups so people can be like, I want you to be in something. And that's what happened with Michael joh White. He was doing Outlaw Johnny Black, and he was like, I want you to be in it. I was like, I ain't got an audition. Finally, God, thank you and so and then it happened again recently. So it's just like that was the goal for like, you know, if I can, if I can bypass these auditions, it just.
Speaker 2: Feel you like you're there, Like, yeah, that's the fact that you would even have to audition at this point would be crazy to me.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, everybody auditioning until you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So Tony Baker, let me be your agent.
Speaker 4: I'll tell.
Speaker 1: Tony gets the job.
Speaker 4: Done. Just trust men. I'm a good liver, but can you do the accent?
Speaker 1: Mans?
Speaker 4: Right? And I'm butchering an accent to.
Speaker 3: Every new Jersey movie you've ever heard of, So we gotta do all London movies, all Jersey movies.
Speaker 1: You come out of that thing with the.
Speaker 4: Accent, right, It'd be terrible and they'd be like, man, I hate it when black people judge my British accent? Where are you from? I'm not gonna do it right now. I'll mix it in later. Right now, the pressure is on.
Speaker 1: Is that right? It's all right? You got it?
Speaker 4: You go?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, you gotta practice. Yeah, client on the.
Speaker 3: Spot, can watch a couple of movies first research.
Speaker 4: I did that challenge on Instagram. Recently they had the British challenge that you say like fifteen things with the accent. The people was judging me. I was like, where are you from? Missip about it?
Speaker 1: You never been the British challenge? How do I miss that one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think we needed. We need to maybe do more more full episodes and accents. I see what happens. We might get unsubscribed.
Speaker 4: I should do this.
Speaker 3: People already feel uncomfortable with the actual voices that we do have really because we're black and we say nigga and baby daddy, but maybe like vocally we don't sound as black.
Speaker 1: So we've had some.
Speaker 4: Pretty get uncomfortable because yeah, like but they don't.
Speaker 1: Think we should say it, even though obviously black.
Speaker 4: You'll be saying sometimes nigga hurts, depending on who's saying it. Like when my brother says it'll be like.
Speaker 1: How does he say it? Can you put can your brother's nigga in the sentence police.
Speaker 4: Like nigga in't said he was around the corner because we played college. When he say, nigga yelling at you, Yeah, it's not really me, it's like, you know the team he's yelling at. I was like, his niggas hurt?
Speaker 1: Has anyone ever do people say this when they have sex? Like, oh, that's my nigga? Is that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Is that? Like I just had to I realized I've never done that.
Speaker 3: I even never said niggah damn nigga.
Speaker 2: No like nigga, Yes, I put it in nigga nigga.
Speaker 4: These are some good pumps niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's a gangster.
Speaker 4: My favorite position.
Speaker 3: Listen that this is that sug roll play, you know, like did role play, but we never did thug ro play.
Speaker 1: But I'm a thug to dick nigga.
Speaker 4: Give me that Dick nigga.
Speaker 1: Boy bro playing. Come on, Damn nigga, give me that jig would.
Speaker 4: Actually worked, Nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm uncomfortable. Dam d nig.
Speaker 4: What happened in while you got my legs up like that?
Speaker 1: You know what? We got a new character?
Speaker 3: Try it up as a Friday Damn nigga, nigga.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I don't think I've ever said it though during six a Bitch, I'll probably ill probably threw it in, but I can't remember, but probably maybe I'm pretty quiet, really.
Speaker 1: Not, you're talking ass being.
Speaker 4: Quiet, I'd be all business.
Speaker 3: You know, the girls probably coming over with the cats, hoping that you say something some you know, funny ship, some sexy ship.
Speaker 4: I'll be talking. I'll be talking to make sure you're good. You're good, good, good, you straight? All right?
Speaker 3: We might need to iterate some like sexy talk for you, because if you have that voice, you know, you're a known voice, you gotta like integrate your your four plate talk.
Speaker 4: My ex girlfriend was like, you be too quiet like, like, you just be silent, like you know, I'll be quiet. I have to think about it, like I'll be quiet and I'll just.
Speaker 1: Be you know.
Speaker 2: I would say, when a nigga talks too much, too much shocking is like shut the funk at least.
Speaker 1: And you also have to know what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Some niggas just be talking too much and saying the wrong thing, but also asking you stuff and you can't really hear.
Speaker 1: That's another thing we need to discuss this.
Speaker 3: Okay, depending on the positions, it's really not an ear mouth shot. Usually I'm like, huh.
Speaker 1: This recently happened. I was like what me?
Speaker 2: Like three times like and then I was like, but I really want to know what you said because I feel like it was important.
Speaker 1: I feel like he says something really nice about me, and I do want to.
Speaker 4: Know you missed it.
Speaker 1: So we need to come up with like what the repeating again and again He's like, bit, you never mind, just.
Speaker 4: Forget it, getting soft every time you're asking me to get.
Speaker 2: Solved, and so that's what you know, that's what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: Speak Then up, I said, I said, did you go to the post office earlier today? Because I forgot. God damn man, did you go to the post office? Nigga?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 4: I told you to put the fish up. See, I'm not a goodie two shoes.
Speaker 3: You got the good mama fact we did that to people cage.
Speaker 4: I wasn't even in there. You ain't give me a chance.
Speaker 1: Look at you judging him, right, I'm a little judging.
Speaker 4: I was on my phone. He's he grew up in the cheers. I just literally on my phone. He grew up in the cherry.
Speaker 1: You know, people can't talk.
Speaker 3: I think he's a Christian. Christians only closed doors, quietly, quietly. He's having quiet sex over there.
Speaker 4: See I'll be talking, though occasionally I'll be checking in.
Speaker 1: Looking deep in their eyes.
Speaker 4: I'll do that contact.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have a proposal for you, because me and Orlando do this and it's really worked. And I know that you do the animal voiceovers, so you should just integrate them into your sex life because sometimes you gotta just be primal. And I think maybe you just like bring out your tourists and be primal.
Speaker 1: And his animal he's not like growling in his video, but he could.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, one thing I want I don't want to be too funny to where it's just like I can't be taken seriously during the smash.
Speaker 1: There's a nice, healthy balance.
Speaker 4: So I don't want to mess up the flow because when't it get turned off like that? So one false move, one false sentence, We're done.
Speaker 1: What is your type or do you have one?
Speaker 4: I don't know what my type is. I was trying to figure that out recently. I'm like, what is because some some girl with my DMS was like, this looks like your type. I was like, what is my type? Why would you think this is type? So I posted I posted a picture of so it's an episode of Siinfield. Y'all watch Field. Remember the super Nazi episode. So the girl working the cashier at the souper Nazi place. I always thought she was flying. I was like, yo, So I paused it and put that on my story. But she looks Middle Eastern or something like that. So and so I posted that as somebody was like, she looks like your time was like, what is my type? You know what I mean? And so I was just like, because most people haven't seen me with anybody but my ex and then you know what my ex wife looks like. That's all they got. Everybody else is tucked away. So I was just like, what is my type? What you know? And so they don't know.
Speaker 3: Because you don't even know.
Speaker 4: I don know. I don't even know.
Speaker 3: What when you're out and there's a crowd of women, what usually makes.
Speaker 1: Your head go like?
Speaker 4: It's an assortment though it's it's a variety. It just depends like, uh, is.
Speaker 1: It visually personality? Energy?
Speaker 4: It's visually at first visually gets me in the door. I'm like, what we got going on? And then when I talk, when I interact, I'll be like, alright, I get turned off very fast. So energy, closed minded, this uh intolerance. If a girl says I hate cats, I'll be like wrong, Like if they're allergic there, I'd be like, I understand that. But if they just be like I hate them, they just I don't know, I'll be.
Speaker 1: Like, that's a cat you need. That's a very large group of.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 4: It's a turnoff for me.
Speaker 3: Like in l A, all the bitches love cats and dogs there, I feel like it's just a bunch of pet loving people.
Speaker 1: And I.
Speaker 4: Feel like people love pets differently in LA like they be keeping them sho you American dogs be outside in.
Speaker 3: The restaurant, the kitchen counter because that.
Speaker 4: All now my black cat midnight, like the cat right here, he always goes he jumps up on the counter. So me and him been fighting for years.
Speaker 1: Like the cats.
Speaker 4: I got spikes on the stove, I got I got deflated balloons up there because he's scared of balloons. If you look at my kitchen right now, spikes and balloons to keep him off the stove.
Speaker 1: Your magical.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to keep him at bay. And so uh. The other cat is Tuxedo Dapper. He never goes up there, but this midnight he always hopes up there. And I know when he's been up there because when I come downstairs, he'd be hiding from me behind the couch. Be like, what you're doing man? Or if I go in the kitchen and he knocks them off the counter and I see it, he'd be like, I think he saw it, and I started yelling, and then that's when he starts scurrying off. I'd be like, he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Both Mail and Tuxedo.
Speaker 4: Midnight and Dapper he's a dapper dapper. Yeah, they get the tuxedo on. So but he just keeps going up there and I don't allow all that walking on the counter. Hell no. And then in the bedroom, don't want my bed full of cat hair? Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I heard this terrible story once from lesbian.
Speaker 4: Who is this important?
Speaker 1: The fact really important?
Speaker 6: I want to know that all I want to see.
Speaker 4: Let's see, let's see if it really ties to get and don't try to force it now if we put you on the spot.
Speaker 3: This is a horry. This is not my Someone told me this. We have a segment on a show called hor where we tell like sometimes like horror stories that are super high the hor end or just like horrific and also horror.
Speaker 1: Stories.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So this lesbian takes this bitch home with her.
Speaker 3: She's like, you know when it was late night Lesbian Bart, late night Lesbie West Hollywood. She brings the mornings like Xena. It's a friend of her, warrior princess. Yeah, she's best friends with I'll tell.
Speaker 4: You later Lucy Longless.
Speaker 1: And that is her name. That's that's that's Zena.
Speaker 4: Yeah she's still alive.
Speaker 6: Right, she's icon.
Speaker 1: We need to have her on.
Speaker 3: Okay, Zina, where are you? She takes the bitch home. She has cats, right with the late night lesbian has cats, has cats, takes a bitch home.
Speaker 1: They fuck. She uses a dill donor.
Speaker 3: Two days later, the bitch calls her, No, what the fuck my vagina is like inflamed?
Speaker 1: She goes to the doctor.
Speaker 3: The doctor finds cat hair and the bitches pussy because it was stuck to the fucking dildo.
Speaker 1: Bitch cat hair in her pistols. Oh no, oh, that is a horri. That's a kitty. That's a kitty pussy.
Speaker 3: Talk about flattening some bad That's why.
Speaker 1: You don't go to Nick's houses. Cats.
Speaker 3: You never don't put things near a regina from their drawers.
Speaker 2: First of all, you would I would never allow if I went to a man's house and he pulled out a vibrator of any sort.
Speaker 1: I need to be bringing these things.
Speaker 6: I brought one of my purse.
Speaker 3: This is I prefaced that this was a lesbian hory.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the matter.
Speaker 3: But actually remember that guy I used to do anal with it by the airport. He had a lot of dildos and its closet airport.
Speaker 2: She was driving past the airport for anal, and I was always like when she was driving.
Speaker 4: Is that the spot to go to when you want aim?
Speaker 2: It was a man who lived past the airport, and I said this, but muld be the best abling you ever got because everyone knows you don't drive today.
Speaker 6: That's far.
Speaker 1: It's not a strong point in my life. I just had needs that.
Speaker 4: You just want it purely anal.
Speaker 3: He just liked to do anal and his penis wasn't that big, and I just it just worked out like that, it's what we do.
Speaker 4: I've never done anal really, never tried. A couple of times, I just couldn't get in there and I was just like, you know what, I'm tapped out.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't think I don't have a penis, but I don't think you're missing out on much.
Speaker 1: It can be. There's a lot of surprises involved, and you could. Yeah, it takes a lot of prep.
Speaker 3: You would need a long term girlfriend to I mean, I know there's people who do it just on a Tuesday, but for the most part, most people need a little time for comfort and prepping.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the fast the vagina is good enough for me. Like I've never been like I need to get up in their booty, you know, what I'm saying. I I need to get up in that.
Speaker 1: I need to get up in that booty hole.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like your pussy ain't enough booty hole.
Speaker 6: Look but you're trying to your couch.
Speaker 4: He ain't tight enough for your boy. Let me get up in that given for prison. The booty hole is where. That's why I thrive. Like what yeah, nigga, nigga, it is weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that was scared me a bit. If that was well, I'm told you.
Speaker 2: Remember I had that scenario and when I went on my trip to Spain. I went on a trip to Spain and we met a bachelor. He was there for his bachelor party. I was there with my girls and we were all hanging out, and I was like, you know what this is.
Speaker 1: This man's about to get married. Let me gift him. Let me gift him some pussy.
Speaker 4: But you smashed the dude that was about to get married.
Speaker 3: She was a different country tony that she was in. Yeah, she lives in California.
Speaker 4: I mean I get it from the.
Speaker 6: List down.
Speaker 1: He barely spoke English.
Speaker 2: She was Italian or something, which I was curious about because I don't really do the white thing. So I was like, he looks like a special white and he's getting married. I'm never going to see this man. I'm never gonna see this man again.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: So I went back to his hotel room and I was all, I went in the mirror, you know, wiped up real quick. Okay about white guy. Like wow, I can't wait to tell my friends about I'm in spine.
Speaker 1: Never happens. I'm in Spain.
Speaker 2: We're in Madrid, Barcelona.
Speaker 1: We're in Barcelona, perfect place to bengal white. This is perfect territory. Was gonna be so romantic. I'm gonna put it down because this is his last time.
Speaker 2: So we like start kissing, is on top of me, and then immediately I'm like, oh god, white skin feels so weird too.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh no, okay.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we're pushing through a pushing IM like he's so fine though, he's good. And then we're like touching his hair again. The thing with the hair. I have a thing with the skin and the hair. The hair, it was just it was very like stringy. I was like, we're pushing through a pushing through. Then he like pull he like gets aggressive and flips me over.
Speaker 1: I take it. This man puts his penis straight in my ass, No loop, no note, no question, just straight in. And I was like oh. I was like, oh my god, like what the fuck? Was it big?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Did he make it in on the first.
Speaker 2: It was small and I didn't know. I hadn't really I thought the test didn't work.
Speaker 1: Ladies.
Speaker 2: You know the test we're talking about. Sometimes that should be fucking.
Speaker 1: Wrong, especially if they have big bulls wide or there's balls. Yeah, there was. I was wrong.
Speaker 4: What's the test?
Speaker 1: Just like a little like.
Speaker 3: A little to make sure you're not gonna get disappointed if you're thinking about going home, that dance on you a little bit, like.
Speaker 1: What's going on there?
Speaker 4: Okay, that kind of goes in Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he put that ship in my butt and I was appalled and I was like, I was like whoa, whoa, and he just kept going and I was like, okay, stop, stop, stop stop, and then he pulled it out.
Speaker 1: Then I looked at it and I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was like, yeah, your wife, poor wife, she has like a long life of anal sex.
Speaker 1: Like I'm pretty sure that's all that she's getting.
Speaker 3: There is like quick, that's all he knows.
Speaker 6: Booty whole sex for life.
Speaker 4: For life.
Speaker 2: Little it was, it was for his His dick was for butthole sex.
Speaker 3: Some dicks are made for butthole sex.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, we figured out we didn't finish, and I snuck out.
Speaker 1: I was like, we're out. I'm out of here, just left.
Speaker 2: I left, and I was like, damn, that was even worth it, Like damn, my car mustn't.
Speaker 1: Be fucked up for this ship. It doesn't care.
Speaker 3: You're out the country jurist.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I'm gonna pray for his wife, Like, poor baby, she likes anal, she like by the airport.
Speaker 4: Gott to be by the airport. Is don't count. Don't count?
Speaker 3: You know, listen, it's only three times.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of sex and things and animals, not beast you guys if you haven't checked out Tony's Instagram ship, because it's fucking hilarious than you.
Speaker 1: I was watching it on the way here rearch.
Speaker 2: Somebody was cracking find I follow you.
Speaker 1: I'm familiar with you.
Speaker 3: But I was like, you know, Tony, he does all the funny videos with the animals, all the funny movies, all the ones with the animals.
Speaker 2: Well we actually we asked our audience like, are there any dads that we should interview?
Speaker 1: And you came up. But I had seen you.
Speaker 2: I've been seeing you comment on things and you respond your your avatars like it stands out good king, Yes it's working.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Shout up to Jay Orbit for drawing.
Speaker 1: But your your videos where you do voiceovers for animal hilarious.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And I thought, you know, me and Mila we have like we have high hopes of one day being audio.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: What what are we trying to do for dipsy audio actors? Audio actors? That's not no, what is it? It's over over figure, I think audio.
Speaker 4: That's the world you were looking for.
Speaker 1: We have high helpes of being audio actors.
Speaker 8: Ye.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm an audio.
Speaker 3: I'm an active audio actor here in l A and.
Speaker 1: Ready to introduce me. And so I found a video and I thought we could just improv.
Speaker 4: To okay, you are you are sweating?
Speaker 1: Move you makeet her nervous?
Speaker 4: Am I doing this?
Speaker 1: Turn?
Speaker 4: She know only this wedding?
Speaker 1: You nervous?
Speaker 4: I'm you? We over he and Dar gave you at the.
Speaker 2: Turn the air is all why are you doing this?
Speaker 1: What they're doing to my friend. You know, she's been selliving for a while.
Speaker 4: So she being damn you out here.
Speaker 1: He's not a shirt I do, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on. Claudia then told you, hey.
Speaker 1: Hey girl, get your ass away from you.
Speaker 2: Say no, girl, you're always trying to come over here.
Speaker 3: You always bring him over here because he's too aggressive.
Speaker 4: And she every time you get over there with Nancy, you start acting funny.
Speaker 1: Man, Come on, don't by this on me. Okay, come on, maybe you should give him some that's I don't want that nigga.
Speaker 4: Work hard with his pride. Man, Come on, y'all see me on here. Man, Come on, you always.
Speaker 1: Simple bitch, you ain't ship.
Speaker 3: We got the last five.
Speaker 4: Now, y'all gonna spread out?
Speaker 1: Girl, girls act dead. Maybe I know y'all alive.
Speaker 4: I know y'all y'all in trifling efence. Man. Next time crocodile come over here, I ain't gonna shoo him off. I'm gonna let him get.
Speaker 3: Y'all pull y'all the last crocodile nigga, you know, to get his ass out of here because Johnny's coming over soon.
Speaker 4: Oh Johnny, huh, it's main raggedy anyway, man, I hope he go in your booty hoole and you ain't ready. How about that?
Speaker 3: You know, Johnny know what he's doing with that mouth though?
Speaker 4: Nyew what he down? Shut up?
Speaker 3: Oh well, thank you for entertaining our hoochie version of what.
Speaker 4: That was a good video. That was a good pick. People.
Speaker 2: I'll start sending you one a fine I listen to good moms.
Speaker 3: I think more improv, Tony, thank you for showing.
Speaker 4: Us the absolutely We're always growing.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do comedy. We're gonna do improv.
Speaker 3: I told Erica when we do live shows, I said, when we first started, I said, I didn't sign up to be a comedian.
Speaker 1: With the I know our live shows. I'm like, we're doing stand up two hours.
Speaker 4: Ye, but y'all sitting down right.
Speaker 1: We're doing fucking dancing, sexy moves. We have outfha changes we don't make. We don't know. We've retired.
Speaker 3: I don't know how comedians do it be on the road.
Speaker 4: How many days did y'all do?
Speaker 1: Five?
Speaker 2: Y'all did five days twice.
Speaker 1: We did it twice six dates in a row.
Speaker 4: See, y'all did a total twelve show.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we did six. The other one was the.
Speaker 4: Year before was backed up.
Speaker 1: What cities, you know, because we don't. We don't do it often.
Speaker 3: So we go when one thing about good Mom's bad choices is we're extreme.
Speaker 1: Bitches, we're the total momming p t A.
Speaker 3: Or we're fucking in the street right, And so we're in the streets twelve days at a time. The streets are heavy, so we're drinking. We're like, we're no, it's just not for show. We're really doing the thing. So it's by the end our livers and our serotonin.
Speaker 6: Six shows, though, don't you judge us.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of work older than we look. You don't understand. I'm about to show you a little videos, so you get.
Speaker 4: A little city thought, don't bypass.
Speaker 3: We did New York, we did Philly, we did d C. We did Atlanta, and we did Chicago.
Speaker 4: How close was the proximity in terms of dates?
Speaker 1: Some of them were back to back. We did like Chicago, New York back to back. And we had one day.
Speaker 4: We did you know, we one show at night? Yeah, no, soft.
Speaker 2: A little shot they solved bro Now, y'all we're rock stars.
Speaker 1: We're soft.
Speaker 4: I mean y'all not soft.
Speaker 1: Look at that we're soft that we're doing something. We're doing weird ship at.
Speaker 4: Our showy, but it's one that ship.
Speaker 1: I'm tied up.
Speaker 4: It's one shows. It's a two hour show. Y'all did six show happening?
Speaker 1: See it's it's not a good representation.
Speaker 4: As y'all ain't got no stand with them?
Speaker 1: Were rock? You haven't seen anything ever.
Speaker 4: You ain't got no stand with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are you crawling on the floor and some of yours are you doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I do act jumping the crowd. I'll do all this.
Speaker 1: We need to come to your show, then to your next.
Speaker 4: Show, multiple shows. The next show me and Kevin on stage are doing the show are set together June seventeenth at Flappers and then my Tony Baker Friends show is June twenty fourth.
Speaker 3: Oh, my birthday is a twenty second Oh is this episode coming up before that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is our Father's Day episode. Okay, tell people were the of course.
Speaker 1: You're the father's while you brought you on the show. Where's it? Where are the shows coming out?
Speaker 4: At Flappers and Burbank on the nineteen, ones on the seventeenth, and ones on the.
Speaker 6: Twenty fourth in the same place.
Speaker 4: Yep, same place.
Speaker 1: Buzz of them.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm co ill do that every month. By the way, if you're in l A, I do Tony Baker Friends the last Monday of every month. So it's me hosting the show and I give you a comedians. It's a good time.
Speaker 1: Every time you got.
Speaker 3: Good comedians or you got okay, so next, she don't.
Speaker 1: Bring no bullsh respect his own name, embarrass himself.
Speaker 4: There's been a couple of times where you know, I'll be.
Speaker 1: Like, got embarrassed. You're like, nigga, what the fun was that?
Speaker 4: But since our host all night, I'm gonna make up for the loss on that tip, you know what I'm saying, Because I'll be up there all night.
Speaker 1: You have female comics come up.
Speaker 4: To Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: I actually met a female comic recently that I invited on the show.
Speaker 1: I got to call her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, a bunch of funnies.
Speaker 1: She was really funny. What was her name?
Speaker 4: Black?
Speaker 3: Huh, like a kind of round, light skin, short hair.
Speaker 4: Canisia Bus, yea bus. She's hilarious. Yes, absolutely, that's my girl right there, Carnesia Bus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was funny.
Speaker 4: Has she been on this show.
Speaker 3: No, that's what I saw her. I said, girl, she said, I'm coming. So that was we made that all need to have you have like a comedy month so I can get my comedy up.
Speaker 4: Get ye do it. But y'all need to go back on tour.
Speaker 2: First of all, saw okay, well I listen. If you just want us to go on tour, they do. I need you to pull up more. I need to pull up more because one tour we sold out all the shows, and then this next tour was a little struggle bus a little bit.
Speaker 1: We were struggling a little bit, and tickets don't be that ex and they weren't even that expensive. And I was annoyed.
Speaker 3: And y'all be all in the d ms and all into comments coming to my show, come to my sitting, and then we.
Speaker 1: Come to your city and they're like, I have a baby.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 3: I literally have a Nigga's been in my d MS. I would I honestly thought we were maybe best friends.
Speaker 1: I was like, we're in Philly company. He's like, oh my schedule. I said, nigga, you d.
Speaker 3: M me every fucking day.
Speaker 1: You I was offended.
Speaker 4: I was like, they do this all the time they do. This is where I get really pissed, and.
Speaker 3: Also just in general, because we're all black, come like, I just need you guys, let's just come a little closer.
Speaker 1: Support black artist. What the fuck do you think we're doing this for.
Speaker 3: I know you could get the funny videos for free.
Speaker 1: I know you can listen for free. I know it's great and I'd love to give free shit.
Speaker 3: But my nigga, if somebody comes to your city and you listen and you watch faithfully every motherfucking week, the least you could do is say, you know, I let me put it on my little forty dollars. That's a little twenty for drinks, and come see these bitches and my people that I support an audio for free every day black people.
Speaker 1: This is how we keep our dollar dollars. We have to support each other. That is the only way. And why you can't tol the show? Bitch, I was about to buy my ticket. You should have been.
Speaker 2: By the amount of messages we got about that from Charlotte and Houston.
Speaker 1: What happened? I said, they may the ticket.
Speaker 3: We can't rely on you. Why are you waiting till the last minute to buy the ticket? So this is what summer people won't tell you. I'm not gonna even try to be cute. Buy the fucking ticket three months and just know you're coming. So don't cancel, because then we're gonna be first of all, who the fun would to be up in the city they never been to on the stage looking stupid with nobody, not me, nobody listen to consider our feelings.
Speaker 2: This church for me, this is church because the one thing about me. But don't I'll cancel. I don't give Jamila the one. She's a cancer. She's a cancer.
Speaker 1: She should be all sweet and ship. I'll be like, fuck them, I'm can't. I'm not going up there. And she'd be like, let's just wait. I'm like now, Schori, Yeah, like now, we're not waiting. But we're like sister signs.
Speaker 4: But it'd be like an intensi attraction. But it don't.
Speaker 2: We're total opposites, but we're all we're supposed to get along really well. I don't know what scorpios did to you.
Speaker 4: You know, Scorpios, we can I'll begining.
Speaker 2: You gotta find a good one because if we are out if we're out here, just just out.
Speaker 1: Here, unhealed, and just I mean, not that anyone is really healed, but but.
Speaker 2: Just out here just slanging our fucking scorpionic hook around.
Speaker 6: It's it can be really bad for everyone.
Speaker 3: Gorpiels are not great unhealed. I mean, I don't think any water sign is because they're highly emotional and sensitive.
Speaker 4: So when you heard big sensitive.
Speaker 3: Big sensitive people fifty cancer and.
Speaker 2: Y'all ain't really that sensitive tours, y'all are like so grounded and.
Speaker 4: We all grounded. But I'll be, I'll be, I'll be.
Speaker 2: That's my daughter, Maybe i'll she'ld be crying behind closed doors, should be she don't care at first.
Speaker 4: I used to cry behind closed Now just be like I cry more solo, but.
Speaker 3: In movies as long as you cry, I cry mostly doing movies too.
Speaker 1: I will cry my ass off on a movie, tear up.
Speaker 3: Literally in real life, I'll laugh at somebody's.
Speaker 1: Pain, but in the movie, I cool.
Speaker 4: Real life, I'll be like people cry from me.
Speaker 1: Like cooking kid shows, so I know i'd be emotionally cooking. This ship really made that shut up Terry not Terry me soon? Did you are you?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: I was asking Eric if she was going to play trigger. Oh yeah, let's play a little game of.
Speaker 4: Called Okay, it's time for trigger. Oh, I like game.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're gonna kidnap you. We've had We've had Tony here all day. Okay, we're gonna let you leave soon. Don't worry, Tony, and then you got things to do, like maybe started forty five minutes. Have me back, okay, Tony.
Speaker 2: So this is a game called trigger, where we ask our guests, well, we say one word, and you have to say the first thing that comes to your mind.
Speaker 1: Don't overthink it, just go for it, all right.
Speaker 2: Bad habits, procrastination, marriage, good time, fatherhood, dope, religion.
Speaker 4: Untrustworthy, aintal.
Speaker 1: But eating pussy.
Speaker 4: M hmm, picky.
Speaker 1: I don't like that face. Why would you make that face? Love language, touch, favorite sex position.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it's called, but I know it. What is it? It's uh, I'm laying sideways and she's on her back and I'm in there. Wait, she's on her back, and so you would be no, but you would bring your body down so your legs would be here, and then yeah, wrapped around, your legs are here, but you're inside of her. Yeah, like that? Like that it's usually used, I'm more like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is like a lazy sex move because you can just kind of we both can just kind of cuddle, you.
Speaker 4: Can get some color land. But usually usually I'm a little bit further back. But yeah, it's like my low key favorite.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try that one out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's dope that I love it. I like missionary too.
Speaker 1: We call that.
Speaker 4: I just did a video my top five sex position. I don't know what it's called though, the bending baker, the baker. If I could, if I could get rights to it, why is it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: The baker?
Speaker 4: Oh man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Could you baking them cakes?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: We have our sex Physician segment on Patreon for those of you who are not pat.
Speaker 2: For anyone watching this, I need you to make sure you go on YouTube and are listening to this. Make sure you go on YouTube and watch this episode position. If you haven't watched, you might have been You might have noticed had an outfit changed. I don't know if anyone noticed, but something happened.
Speaker 1: It was getting really.
Speaker 3: Intense, an extreme sweat. It's hack because Tony made are so nervous.
Speaker 4: I would like for that to be the narrative.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was the start talking about.
Speaker 3: Sex and she was getting completely overwhelmed and she hadn't changed hen celibate for so long.
Speaker 1: It's so long and so long eight months? How long have you ever gone?
Speaker 4: What's a long as you've ever I had sex one time in twenty twenty three once?
Speaker 1: Whoa?
Speaker 4: So it was cool, like I can, I can go for.
Speaker 1: A So you were fine with that? Huh you're fine with it? Yeah, okay, last time you had sex?
Speaker 4: Uh? April thirteen?
Speaker 1: Whoa is the birthday or something? What's going on in April three? How do you remember the day?
Speaker 4: Because I looked like I was having a conversation with somebody else, like what was the last time? And then I looked context messages.
Speaker 1: Was your birthday? Was it your bir not your brother?
Speaker 4: Before? That was the last time? La?
Speaker 6: Women assortment happily ever after myth.
Speaker 1: Childhood fun monogamy, good time, open relationship.
Speaker 4: Good time? Have you done it? I've never tried it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've been monogamous successfully?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my last relationship five years.
Speaker 1: No, no mistakes. Emotional cheating.
Speaker 4: No, that's I had to think of, like emotional cheating.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, you're really that you're ready to die by that?
Speaker 4: Down down the cross of emotionally, what's emotional.
Speaker 3: Cheating like confiding in another woman like uh, technological.
Speaker 4: Confiding in another woman. There in the relationship, you.
Speaker 1: Were cannabis.
Speaker 6: Overrated white women.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, I.
Speaker 1: Don't mean to brush over that. That's crazy speaking of cannabis. Where is our cannabis? We said we weren't in a hot box, Tony, Okay, fine, Oh.
Speaker 4: I gave you. I said, I don't just got me in this little box. Not me.
Speaker 2: I'm filthy out here's prejudiced.
Speaker 1: Nobody believes that you're filthy.
Speaker 4: What is my energy?
Speaker 3: You got to get you some gold chains or something, maybe a girl's bees.
Speaker 1: And ship circle.
Speaker 6: Watch out, white women, Oh, white women, pale?
Speaker 1: Do you partake?
Speaker 4: I've only I've only had sex with one white girl.
Speaker 3: I always asked black men in in l A, particularly in the industry, because I feel like it's like the world is like the white women are at your Yeah, how was it.
Speaker 4: It's a good time.
Speaker 1: Just decided not to revisit it.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't. It wasn't anything like that. It was just it was a complicated situation.
Speaker 1: So I was like, oh, do white women give better head. Where does this myth come from? Where did you hear this from black guys? Is this what Orlando told you?
Speaker 4: No, I can't say that.
Speaker 1: I just heard it from black guys. They'd have smaller lips. I don't know. They just they told me they were more filthy.
Speaker 4: Black men say it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard black women have like the best pussy. White girls give better head because they're just filthy, nasty.
Speaker 4: Black Black women would be nasty, though.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: That's why I was like nastier than us. I know, because we will have to grade ourselves. It's some of it's trauma.
Speaker 1: No, some of it is trauma. I think women just like to be like sledded out, honestly.
Speaker 6: Boxers or briefs, boxer briefs.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I recently had this conversation with my friends and I said, what would be the first thing you would do if you had if you woke up with a dick? And all my friends said masturbate, And I said, well, first thing I would do is pee because I want to know what that's like. And the second thing I'm going to do is try an assortment of underwear and understand why men choose the underwear that they choose, because some some men.
Speaker 1: Just like the boxers thing hanging around.
Speaker 2: Other ones like the little tidy whities, the other ones like the long like Ethica.
Speaker 1: Whatever the.
Speaker 3: Yes, I see I can see the logo.
Speaker 1: Everyone with all the men got you never heard.
Speaker 4: What that is?
Speaker 1: You never heard? I feel they would.
Speaker 4: Send you some stuff, but they go, they go along.
Speaker 2: They're like here, they're like, because I see niggas underwear, They're like down to their knees, like, oh wow.
Speaker 4: I never yeah, I do the boxing right here. Some of them are a little bit shorter.
Speaker 1: I like those. Those are my preference on a man.
Speaker 3: I don't like, I've never seen a man wear those, like the underwear, the tidy like the white ones.
Speaker 1: Since like I was in my dad in like high school, and I was like.
Speaker 4: My friend, I was off there, get us out of here. Turn on, oh man, uh smell.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a turn on.
Speaker 4: The smell and a good if it's a good smell.
Speaker 3: It's like body odor or like a perfume.
Speaker 4: It's a combination of like because something some perfumes are too perfume me and I'll be like, look, how you're doing it too much? But like because I'm a smeller. I'll be like my no, shes be working, like when you know I hugged her. I was like the hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, that's why this got you sweating ship the first time.
Speaker 4: So but yeah, I like like clean fresh smells or like you know, citrus oil oil black blackness, but yeah, it's shape buttery. Yeah, like you was in the Murray part. Yeah, I'd like, yeah, I like those.
Speaker 1: Turn off.
Speaker 4: Smells.
Speaker 6: Last bad choice, I had popcorn at the movie theater.
Speaker 1: It got stuck in your teeth. No, it was just why is that bad?
Speaker 4: Just because I've been trying to watch what I eat, I'll be trying to be it's popcorn.
Speaker 1: I guess it's just corn.
Speaker 4: There has no nutrition, just that butter. I'll put on it. I'll be going buck wild.
Speaker 1: I love it me too.
Speaker 3: This morning I was putting I was putting cream cheese in my bangland. I said, you're gonna clog your arteries and I was just like, I just didn't say anything my morning like this, Like nobody asked you about ship.
Speaker 1: Uh, porn.
Speaker 4: The life?
Speaker 1: You watch porn? What's your category?
Speaker 4: I like orgy porn too.
Speaker 1: I like, but sometimes it gets a little too.
Speaker 3: I like orgy porn too, like gang bang.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's like there's it's too wide shot. I need close up, so we gotta bring it in. Why why to the whole house?
Speaker 4: It doesn't have to be the whole house? But like you know, sometimes they focus on the wrong couple and I'll just be like no, and then I'll start watching the people in the backs. Get you options, I like why shots and porn?
Speaker 1: Did you go to the highest quality?
Speaker 4: I prefer higher quality porn, like I prefer like.
Speaker 1: Like HD the HD selection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you know this is a nigga hack because only niggas do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good high quality porn. Don't you say the one? I think you're gonna say what because they don't? No, not them.
Speaker 2: There's this one because you know, I like to watch white girls kids banged out by black men.
Speaker 1: Black their camera work camera you think are these cameras.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure they have the camera top where you need to write any cameras magic for sure. The only thing about black this is okay if anyone knows the people at black These are my requests. Can you please, for the love of sucking God, stop letting the white bitches put the white makeup on the black niggas and nobody pausing to wipe it off.
Speaker 2: Irritates the ship out and notice like they're like their makeup is getting on the whole white bitches the face.
Speaker 1: It looks like he's been fucking rolling around in powdered. I never noticed that either, because I'm usually fast forward. I don't I don't need the storyline. I just need to get straight to that. They have good gang bangs have they have the good group. I just I wish they would.
Speaker 2: Choose better white women because they're always like so homely, like like I don't know, need to wear settings they need.
Speaker 1: I just just like maybe one with like a little more ass, just a little more ass. They're always like flat ass.
Speaker 3: Like if you need any new any new execs that have unique partnerships, Erica and I available anyway.
Speaker 1: After life.
Speaker 4: Mysterious therapy needed.
Speaker 1: Biggest regret.
Speaker 4: There has to be one word. His first name comes to mind.
Speaker 1: First thing comes to mind.
Speaker 4: I wish I would have went for the dream sooner. Yeah, that's my biggest It's student.
Speaker 1: Loans, biggest accomplishments.
Speaker 3: Oh my kids, how old were you when you moved to La and decided to pursue your dream. And how old were the kids?
Speaker 4: So we're looking at two thousand and six, So I was thirty, No, no way, two thousand and six. I was twenty nine, is it right?
Speaker 1: Trying to do the math money, it's almost twenty years ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Eighteen years ago.
Speaker 4: Eighteen years yeah, about twenty nine. And your kids, so they were so two thousand and six. Seraine was six, Sincere it was about four, about to be five.
Speaker 3: And you came with your wife. Yeah you're married at the time, and they all said were on board and said we're going as a family.
Speaker 4: Because my ex wife is a nurse, so they can go anywhere and get a job pretty much. She know, they'd be like, oh yeah, you know, they're the rock stars of the other games. So that wasn't an issue. And then you know, she had a cousin that was out in Newport Beach, so we had like a connection kind of not knowing the landscape of l a man and so, but yeah and so, and the boys were so young.
Speaker 1: They were just like, you know, California, California, here we come.
Speaker 4: And so so yeah, so that's how that went, And how was how.
Speaker 3: Was raising your kids in La opposed to coming from like Chicago and New Mexico, Like, was that a different experience?
Speaker 4: So the boys, they were born in New Mexico. Uh, Seraine was born in Las Cruces since here was born in Albuquerque. And so when we moved here, so they coming from New Mexico, you know what I mean. So they didn't have that transition of like culture shock that because you know, New Mexico to Cali is not a huge difference demographically, so it wasn't a you know, because when I went from Chicago to New Mexico, I was like, where the black folks at? Where at? Because I grew up Chicago's very segregated, so I grew up with an all black existence and so I was just like damn. And so they didn't really have to adjust on that front. And then when we moved to Burbank, I was like, man, they ain't enough black black kids out here. Because I'm one of my my kids around black folks, you know, outside of the parents and our families. I was just like, well, but Burdban got good schools and I was close to everything, so I was like all right, So that was my biggest thing is like how will they navigate through their little social settings racially and all that and so, and I was always interested, like what kind of girls they gonna like? Oh yeah, and so so my my oldest, my oldest son's first girlfriend.
Speaker 5: She was.
Speaker 4: It wasn't It wasn't Mexican.
Speaker 5: It was uh.
Speaker 1: El Guatemalan, Puerto Rican, Dominican.
Speaker 4: No, why why am I drawing a blank on where they were from? It wasn't Guatemala, it was it was South American. We'd just say that South America, not so South American. And then his second girlfriend, I forget what she was. She was a halfful though. I think she was like half black, half white, I think. And then my youngest son, his first girlfriend was Chinese or Korean, one of those this girl Asian? So yeah, so Asian? Yeah, this girl is this girl now is Asian. So it's just like, all right, so that's their and so then you know, you know, and I think I told you I don't know who I was DM And I lost my oldest son in twenty twenty one to a car accident, and so he because we would talk about women who who you like? You know what I'm saying just cause I always be one to know, y'all like black girls, that's just sad in my spirit. I was just like because I grew up in a family that was racially mixed. My mom is like half white and so and my brothers dated whoever. My oldest brother's first wife was Filipino, and then he remarried to an Italian woman, like from Italy, proper like you know, accent and everything, good ass pasta. My god, damn, I never had passau too, now, that's what I felt like when she cooked. But uh. And then my brother, my other brother, Scott, mixed it up. His first wife was from Trinidad and like, so they always mixed it up, and so I was just like, all right, And so for me my personal taste, I grew up with all black girls at the school, so that was my flath. I was just like black girls. And of course, you know, I didn't discriminate, but they were always like the the main. And then my last girlfriend, she's a Dominican import wreaking, was some Haitian in there. So she was always from New York. Yeah. So, and we're still cool as shit, by the way, And so I always wanted to know if the boys, was like, I like black women, right, you know what I'm saying, I just want them to like black women. They can mix it up, but just I just want you to at least try to recognize and realize.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that you feel strongly about it. Did your mom instill that in you?
Speaker 4: Nobody, really, We didn't have those conversations. I was just going on pure like instinct, watching watching my brothers diversify, you know, organically, because you know there'd be black girls in there. They were just dating whoever, and so I was just like dying whoever. And since I was around so many black girls, it was just like that's all that was in my school. There was nobody else, and so I was just like and so I diversified with skin tone, you know what I'm saying. Like Katrina Wilson, she was dark and she was the color of the black on that boot, and I was like Wilson. But Erica Banks was also fine. She was super light skin. So I was just like, I'm mixing it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was just like with the boys, offended, like shut up.
Speaker 4: That, nah, because I would ask in a way that was just like what you think, just casual. We had great like conversations because I try not to. The only thing I imposed on them was like Chicago bears loyalty, like you know, and I feel bad for that later on, I'm sorry the teens was I forced it on y'all. Mad y'all feel bad, but I apologize for that. But as far as like women and stuff like that, I just did lead by example type of thing.
Speaker 1: And your your wife, their mom is black black.
Speaker 4: She's black. Yeah. Relationship, yeah, great relationship. I'm cool with her. Her her husband now, it's great. His name is Tony. Also, we got the same first name in middle name. Shut up like you got a tight And he's bald, but he's white, but he looks like Jason Kidds. So it's like when everybody finds out he's white, we'd be like you are. Even her she was shocked. No, she thought he was like a mix or something like that. He's like straight white.
Speaker 1: She still lives out here now.
Speaker 4: They live in Pasadenaka. Yeah, and my son lives in San Francisco.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: He graduated from school up there, yep. Until he out there in San fran I was like, man, look at you moving to one of the most expensive cities. In America on your right out of college. That's braid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to be proud of that.
Speaker 4: That's big braid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm curious about your son that you lost. I think a lot of people listening, It's not a lot, but I know that there's some listeners that can relate to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how how did you?
Speaker 2: How have you been able to I guess I don't because I think about the loss of a child and I can't even I can't even fathom. And I think, especially because of yours was so shocking. There was no like racing yourself for impact, like what has been the process or anything that is giving you any sort of comfort.
Speaker 1: In dealing with that.
Speaker 4: Honestly, the most comforting thing I have is that we had a great relationship. That's the main thing that helps me navigate the grief is because we were good. Like you know, we never had beef. There's no regret, we never had a falling out like that. So there's because a lot of people, like when you lose somebody that close, a lot of people deal with guilt and regret like I should have I should have did this, I should have did that. I don't have that, like because we were in a great space. We communicated. You know, I saw my hour before he passed, so and our last words were I love you, I love you too. So that to me is the main anchor of just like, okay, we were good. So I know what he left here. He knew his family loved him, there was no doubt. And so that to me is the main thing that gets me through it because when I think about people that have lost like that and they have to deal with guilt and regret, that shit will tear your asshole open and go in there no lube. So for me, that's the that's the biggest tool that I use to just get through it. And so you know, it's never easy. You know, we're forever damaged, but it's like for me, knowing that we were good helps me out a lot. And I'd be like, man, because I never would have thought, because you know, we always see the news and we see stuff and we see people that lose children we put out we'd be like, well, I couldn't imagine. It'd be like I wouldn't be able to talk. And so when it happened to us and I'm talking and I'm laughing, I'm still existing I'm just like I never would have imagined i'd be able to you know, exists, like you know what I'm saying now. Granted, in ground zero, I was like take me instead, you know what I'm saying, Like take you even now, Like even if God came like I can bring you some back, take me, I'll go. And so, but knowing that there's nothing you can do about there, you know, I just have to take the al So since I'm taking the air, might as well push through. Anybody that you lose. They want you to still exist. Like my son would never want me to just be like shut down and just stop moving. So I know if I pass away, I would want my family members be like, hey, I'm good over here, just keep moving. So those type of things, you know, helped me get through. And like I remember me and my ex wife were talking in the backyard. This was in ground zero after it happened, and she was just like, I'm just grateful that at least with this he died instantly. It wasn't a lot of suffering. We didn't have to make a decision on if we had to pull a plug. I was like, yeah, you're right about that. I didn't even think about that, because that's a whole nother Oh my god, like if we were in a situation where we had to tell them and get pull a plug or.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people don't. Yeah, and I've seen that happen.
Speaker 3: That happened to and now the aftermath of that is just you existing but not really really truly existing, and that is in ground zero. You're just like whatever it takes, right, yeah, not thinking it, you know, it's selfishly.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, that happened to my step cousin. My step cousin, he was like in a coma like for long, like years, I think, and so they finally let him go. But it was just like, at least we didn't have to deal with that type of situation within if we gotta take this l let's look at the positives and so those were like the positives that we drew from. And so so yeah, like you know, that's why, that's why I always tell people, like, you know, if you got loved ones, whether it be family, whatever, you know, work through it if you can, but make sure they know that you love them and they love you, even if even if you got beef with somebody and they're not ready to forgive you just say your part, what you can do, leave it over there, Yes, listen, I love you. I'm sorry this I.
Speaker 1: Mean, that's if that's not a testimony. Shit.
Speaker 3: Even when I read it, I was just like, oh, like it, I don't even I don't know you had but never met you. But like, as a mother, I think that is the biggest that's the hardest thing, is like as a mother birthing something into the world, as apparently birth is something into the world. Knowing that like we're just all this shit is temporary and we are just temporarily given these moments, you know, these experiences to be close and to exist in this form, in this format, and it's just like that is a difficult concept to accept and to know that we you know, generally we don't have power over how, how and what way we come and we go need we come all in one way the vagina, but how we go, you know, And it's like it's it is scary. It's almost like a liability, not a liability. But even with like loving someone, I think about that too, Like falling in love is beautiful, be getting married is beautiful, but it's like, but then what if one day this person is gone? You know, and like there's literally nothing you can do but right, and it changes your whole trajectory of like your everyday routine. You call someone like I can't possibly imagine, but also like seeing you here and seeing you speaking and seeing you work through it is like it's a testimony that every moment that we have to experience people and to be you know, in laughter and joy and pleasure in community is a gift, you know.
Speaker 1: And sometimes I think people get caught up.
Speaker 3: In the day to day bullshit, this rat race, like oh my video didn't hit this, or oh I don't get this, or all the bills is this? You know, there's always going to be shit to be like stressed about. But overall, like sometimes you have to lift the veil of all the things that are happening directly in front of you and just be like, look at us living right and laughing and shit.
Speaker 1: For sure, life's basic thing, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the get up in the morning, That's all I'll be telling people on my podcast. I'll be like, yo, if you woke up this morning, that's blessing number one. It's your eyes open and you were able to get on your phone. If you on your phone scrolling. You already blessed because you got a phone. It's working you You ain't stressed enough to where I can't even look at my phone. So I just look at you know, stuff like that, and like you know, and you know, I'll be fucked up, like it'd be certain times when I'll be crying my eyes out, you know what I'm saying. I still have those moments, but I just take the waves as they come because it's just a it's a wavy thing. And so but ultimately I'll be mad because they don't show up in my dreams a lot though, Like I'll be willing to see him more in the dreams. Ask him. Yeah, I'll be talking to him all the time, Like you know, I walk around the house because he got cremated, so you know, me and Shari split the urn, so I got to earn there and his pictures up. I got paintings of them. And so I'll just be like same, man show up in my dreams. Even my ex girlfriend, she'd be he'd be in her dreams a lot, like man, man tell him to come, tell them to pull up next time you see him. And so but every time people speak about him or like you know, I come across people that are kind of like mediums and like in that realm, they always say his energy is good, like he'd be smiling a lot, And that's always the feedback I get. And that's the energy I feel even in her dreams, he's smiling, he's happy. I'm just like, that's the vibe. Yes, And so I was like, and that's what he was when he was here. He was always laughing. They was laughing at me when I'm mad, Like I'll be annoyed with something like you funny dad, I'm pissed. Comedy.
Speaker 2: How have you been able to I guess if you have forgive the people for the person that this happened to, because I can only imagine like that that's a whole other process that you kind of have to go through. It was like the like the hate and the anger and all of that, Like, how has that been for you?
Speaker 4: Now? That that part I've avoided for the most part, Like Shari and her husband, they go to the court dates because it's still like an ongoing court thing, you know what I'm saying. So that that just took forever and we're still working on because it was two it was two cars involved in the collision that didn't involve our kids. So it was my son, his best friend and another girl and another girl that was driving but she survived and two cars had hit them, and so one was two cars. Yeah, so one was an adult, one was a juvenile, so the juvenile case got a little trickier. So but I went to one court date and then I was like, I can't. I can't do the court thing because it was just like everything felt so final and sterile, and like, you know, when you lose somebody, you can still dwell in their spirit, their energy, you know what I'm saying, But when you go to court, that's when it's like this ship is real, it happened. There's no energy here. And so I was like, I can't. I can't keep coming to court. You know what I'm saying, y'all can keep me posting. Sometimes she would get me updates and then I hang up the phone and just ball. And so I was just like the court ain't for me because I'm being there angry. And so anger is something that I've kept in check for the vast majority of the of the loss because I know it was an accident. Even though they were stupid as hell to be driving that fast and burdbank. I know it's an accident, so it's not like I have that you know, you murdered my son on purpose. It was stupid, but so I'm like, it was an accident, so you know you didn't mean to do it. So I can keep that anger and check on that realm. And so for me, because I feel like I can't do anything with the anger, and I want it. So it's like the quarters gonna make me angry. They gonna be in there. She'd be telling me like you. She be telling me about how the family be looking at them, like I would custom the question exactly, at least your son is in jail, but at least you can talk to him, You can still hug them, you can still sit letters Jim exactly. You know what I'm saying. So how dare you look at Shari and her husband any kind of wayside ways? You know what I'm saying. So when I hear stuff like that, I'll be like, yeah, so it's like, you know, this is just gonna fuck up my spirits. So so that's how I've been able to navigate past the anger and like the raide and just like you know, as far as forgiving forgiving them, I kind of already forgave in the way that I speak and the way that I think about it. It was an accident. That's all you can get from me, you know what I'm saying. But as far as like me hating your guts, I can't because it's just it's not gonna serve me.
Speaker 1: So can you for that? Because that's really I mean, I can't.
Speaker 2: That's that takes a lot of courage, honestly, a lot of bravery to be able to even speak about it in that way and even honestly speak about it so candidly.
Speaker 1: So thank you for sharing.
Speaker 4: I feel like CHERI and them should get the real courage because they be going to them court dates. They'd be in there and I'll be like, I tell them all the time, I'm sorry, man, I applaud y'all. Even Jaden's parents too. They always go to the court dates. But they be getting fed up, like you know, they they I think they've kind of reached like a breaking point now. But it's like I gotta you know, I gotta live. So it's like, you know, I know that's the courtrooms already gonna suck me up, so let it.
Speaker 1: Protect yourself. You gotta protect your yeah, your spirit. So oh well yeah, yeah, no ranging good moment. There's a balance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, we got to talk about it all. We gotta talk about the fun ship. We gotta talk about the real ship, right parent shit, And I think a lot of people here listening can relate that. So everyone's lost somebody, and you know, the loss of a child is something I think people get really hush hush about. And I think more people need to speak about their experiences to help other people be able to kind of confront and and heal and face it. And so there's a lot of power in sharing. So thank you for sharing.
Speaker 4: I'm always down to talk about Serena now always because I don't want him to ever become He should not be mentioned. Harry Potter ship, you know what I'm saying. So always I'm always down to talk about him, speak about him, speak about what happened, you know what I'm saying. If I fold up in the moment, I fold up, you know, But normally I'm good on like podcasts and stuff.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you men need to hear the message that lets the emotions flow.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely feel them cry.
Speaker 3: Cry that shout out, especially black men.
Speaker 4: I cry all the time. Even even before this type of heartbreak, I used to make myself cry. I would watch that scene.
Speaker 1: Tear they get the camera, there we go, that scene in.
Speaker 4: Pursuit of happiness, when Will Smith gets the job. I would just watch that scene here. I'm I ain't cried in a couple of months.
Speaker 1: You know. Then you choose the bathroom that's a Saturday. Choose the happy tears.
Speaker 4: I choose the happy tears.
Speaker 1: I never thought about it.
Speaker 4: When he gets the job and he's trying to hold it together in the office, and then he goes outside the clap.
Speaker 6: I'm like about to cry.
Speaker 4: This is beautiful. This even their first scene when his dad didn't show up. I'll be watching that too.
Speaker 1: Will Smith does it for you.
Speaker 4: Will Smith has the access codes to my tear Ducks. He's a good actor, him, Tom Hanks. They just got the access codes. Man, I'm like.
Speaker 1: A good as not the access code to my tear duck.
Speaker 9: Yeah, some people got the access code. I'll be like you see they do kids cooking. They got the access code. They got the ingredients and the access.
Speaker 3: Shit everybody got the access code to these eyes. They must have leaked it on the internet.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 4: I like crying, though, even in the movie. I get emotional fast when I watch movies.
Speaker 1: You know what I hate. I hate when I I hate when I cry and I don't want to cry.
Speaker 2: And then I can't stop the cry and I'm trying to have a real conversation with someone. I don't want them to like console me. I just want to talk, But a bitch can't stop crying.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, I don't even want to be crying out.
Speaker 1: I'm ring.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: God, I've been taught to hold our emotions to conform to Like, sometimes the.
Speaker 1: Tears get in the way of what I'm trying to get through.
Speaker 3: I don't there's no rush. What's the rush where you got to go just cry first?
Speaker 4: What I like about the tears is they're real. It's like a real you know, you're not putting on in that moment, can you know what I mean? So it's just like, this is a real moment. So regardless of how like when people cry in front of me, I'll be like, oh oh, I'll just be like I just I just keep listening. I just keep listening. You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't force to console her. No, you know, I remember the first time I was around somebody that just burst into tears. This was in New Mexico State Department of Black Programs. There was a girl I knew, and she was just crying at the computer. I don't know what happened. I don't know what because I just walked in. She was like. I was like, I just hugged her and didn't even say that, never said a word to her, just hugged her for a while, sat in the hug. She was sitting down. I was standing there, and then that was it. I didn't ask what was wrong. That's all that you needed. That was it.
Speaker 1: That's God. I prefer to be that type of consoler too. Deep.
Speaker 3: I just I'll be here physically for you. We can talk, our bodies can telepathically exchange, like I was doing.
Speaker 4: With him earlier. Man, when I was thinking about what dad was and he just blurted out, it's Friday, and I was just like this, that's what we were laughing.
Speaker 3: Hes gonna take off his wave cap and it's gonna be only your brain underneath.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, Yeah, But you missed it though, because you was you was sweating away.
Speaker 1: Everyone shut the fuck out. I don't know what you're talking about, Tony.
Speaker 3: Do you have an affirmation for our listeners today? Sometimes we asked our guests to have affirmations, something you go by every day that gets you through or pumps you up.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: Like I'm always thinking, like, man, you know what. I don't know if it's an affirmation, but it's like an appreciation. Like I moved with gratitude all the time. Like my whole thing in life was to be able to do something I enjoy and be able to make a living off of it. That's always been because I knew I would find love. Like the way I look at love is just like I know it's gonna happen, not to be, not to be like Ericant or anything like that. But I never was like, find somebody I will alone.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I won't I find one of these bitches around here, even if even at the last second of my life, I'm gonna find it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna find somebody that nurse nurse. So for me, my biggest fear and worry was will I find something that I love to do? That I can make a living off of. And so now that I'm in that space, I'll just be like, thank you, you know what I mean. So for me, I'm always thankful, Like even when I be like, man, I don't feel like going over here to do this, but this is a blessing. That's all I got to do. This is what I'm you know, complaining about. I got to do this for a few hours, right, even if I have to shoot something that's like a commercial or you know, a long shoot day. It's not permanent.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: It's people out here going to jobs they hate forty hours a week, you know what I'm saying, multiple weeks a year, and I'm just even this, I'm like, this is gonna be over soon, gonna be done with this. And so I try to move in constant gratitude of just like you know, I have my health, I got health insurance, saying good good test results every time my son is good. So I'll just be like, I love it, man, So I try to I try to move in that is that an affirmation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, moving gratitude, moving gratitude, Move and gratitude.
Speaker 3: I'll be forgetting sometimes. Girl here just smoking weed and talking ship.
Speaker 4: That's the best life. Yeah, when you think, when you think about the alternative, going to imagine going to work.
Speaker 1: I did, I've done it. I had jobs. I'm cool. You just love It's not for me.
Speaker 3: I was getting in an argument with every manager I ever had. They're all hating on me and then eventually firing me.
Speaker 4: And you a fuck up. Don't be real, be accountable. Were you a fuck up?
Speaker 3: I mean I was not the most punctual, but I was great at the job that I was. I mean, if I was fine, she was hungover. I was in my twenties. I got the job that she was. I was drinking on the job. I was a cocktail waitress. She was a terrible employ All cocktail waitresses.
Speaker 4: Drink on the job whenever. Whenever I hear people say I didn't.
Speaker 3: Get along with the manager, they were hating on me because I was the friendliest, prettiest one there.
Speaker 1: I believe they were hating on me too. Girl, that's I had attitude problem.
Speaker 4: She was.
Speaker 1: Actually I was good.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 1: I don't like customer service. I was late though I'm always late.
Speaker 4: There's that, and then also it was late today. You mother fuck? Why why did y'all, I'm late, McGee.
Speaker 1: I had a reason you were early.
Speaker 4: I was talking about I took it serious, man, y'all had an email.
Speaker 1: It is serious.
Speaker 4: Y'all had an email. They seriously got an assistant. She serious business up here. Let me not be late.
Speaker 1: You know we got to sign the We gotta sign the things late. Sorry, anyway, pull a card. Can you pull a card and just close your eyes and see what that looks like? Look it up?
Speaker 4: What this means?
Speaker 1: This means, Oh, this is a good one.
Speaker 4: I'll be lying just to make me feel better.
Speaker 1: I think I know. It's the of the sex of swords.
Speaker 4: Y'all be reading cards and stuff.
Speaker 1: Looking at that. I think I do know that one. It's like a soldier coming back more. Yeah, and he's been victory. He's victorious.
Speaker 3: He's been through a battle, but he is victorious. Walking in high with like together, you just freestyle based on the I mean, we've been we've been pulling cards with the thing for like two years. We should know more than we should literally be miss Cleo at this point. But I'm gonna pull it up just I'll give you the ac they're all black because we're black.
Speaker 1: Yeah mm hmm, a little booger your I'm good it like my mom.
Speaker 2: Help, it's all your finger bit don't be put on the floor on your boots.
Speaker 1: Not just good books. I'm gonna walking around barefoot and have a boogers like you have a child.
Speaker 8: You have.
Speaker 1: First of all, this is a human show, y'all. They just been having.
Speaker 4: Boogers and shout boogers.
Speaker 2: Man, we talk about women with boogers matter, Okay, women having bookers having nip.
Speaker 4: Slips and nip slips. I'm all in on a you know, like sometimes.
Speaker 1: A couple of chin hairs. Let's be real.
Speaker 3: This has always been a show with real niggas ship Okay, real real niggas over here, and sometimes bitches get boogers.
Speaker 1: And I'm your friends. So I had to tell you, thank you to let you be out here.
Speaker 4: With That's a good album.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it.
Speaker 4: It's just get.
Speaker 1: Bookers, because you know, the bitches would be in the comments like she.
Speaker 4: Had a big he could that be the name of y'all next tour? Y'all do twelve cities? Next thing?
Speaker 1: You gonna come?
Speaker 4: If y'all have a show, I will pull up.
Speaker 1: That's not a six.
Speaker 3: It is that's a six of wands four six Okay, six of wands, not swords, that mean same thing.
Speaker 1: That was the right thing what I said, But that was just the wrong card that I pulled up.
Speaker 3: Okay, success, public recognition, progress, that's self confidence.
Speaker 1: You look he do.
Speaker 3: This six of Wands depicts a man wearing a victory wreath around his chest and riding a decorated white horse through a crowd of cheering people. His horse represents strength, purity, and successful progression of an adventure, and the group of people marks the public recognition of the man's achievements. The rider holds an upright wand with a reef tied to the top, further emphasizing success and achievement. He is not afraid to show off others what he's accomplished in his life so far, and even better, the surrounding crowd is delighted to cheer him on.
Speaker 1: See you're not even around no haters.
Speaker 3: That's why you got us. The six and ones appears when you have reached an important milestone and achieved a significant goal, and you're confident, self assured, and successful. You harness your strength and talents to bring about happy outcome, and your endeavors and made it through the chaos of the five of wands, minimizing your distractions, focusing on the task at hand. Yes there were challenges along the way, Yes, but you overcame them by consecrating your energies on the target of one suggests that not only have you achieved your goals, but you're receiving public acknowledgment for your efforts. You may have recently received an award, a claim of recognition from your peers or from your work. It may even just be a pat on the back, but this attention is a big boost to your confidence and gives you the strength to continue your endeavors. It also encourages you to put yourself out there and be proud of what you've achieved, Shout your success from the rooftop, and set out to be set out there for others to see and cheer you on. You open to receiving love and support from your biggest cheerleaders. Who are You're energized by seeing you succeed. Now is your time to shine.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. Do tell why because it just sounded so accurate. And y'all saw I was playing around, moving around and up all that card and so well, I had a moment where I I met will Smith a few weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: And when I met him because we were doing something for Bad Boys for and so when I met him, he knew who I was and I was just like, you know who I am? And I thought he was just being nice and then he made reference to one of my voiceovers.
Speaker 1: I was just like, ain't crazy.
Speaker 4: And so that that moment right there, you know what I'm saying. I packed it away into my little luggage.
Speaker 6: It was just like you know how many times.
Speaker 4: And so, so that was the moment, you know, and so and people were celebrating that in the comments section when I posted the video and so. And then for my birthday, when you asked me what I did for my birthday, I went to New Mexico to visit my mom and my brother. And then while I was there for my birthday, I paid off her house.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: So it was just like and that's always been a lifelong dream of mine to pay her house off. And so I was just happy she let me do it because I thought she was gonna be like, no, you ain't and I was like, and so she let me do it. I was just like, so that was the best birthday I've ever had for me. She's like, this is your birthday. I'm like, no, this is this is my gift to you know. And so that moment right there was just like, you know, a dream come true. So you saying all that, I was just like wow, you know. And so I didn't I didn't say anything about it publicly, but she posted about it on her Instagram and then people was just like and I was just like, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's what I was like, Damn, but you are an amazing son. She's so lucky and blessed you to have a son that could do that and on your birthday.
Speaker 4: That's beautiful for my birthday. Yeah, it was great. It was just like I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 2: And you were just talking about walking in gratitude for being able to monetize your gifts do what you love, and I think that's that was a lot of what was said here is like you've you've figured it out and you're doing it and you're already walking in it and people are acknowledging your success and it's time to shine.
Speaker 1: You took a chance.
Speaker 3: Not a lot of niggas will leave New Mexico or Middle bumblefuck and say I'm going to Hollywood and press through and do all the bad extra work and still, you know, continue to just have hope and and positivity and optimism and then still execute. So that is an amazing, amazing thing and a great testimony. And I'm very proud of you.
Speaker 4: And one thing you said in there was like, you know, being proud of the accomplishments. A lot of times I don't publicly share them, share them internally, I'm trying to get better at you know, because people want.
Speaker 1: To see, you know, emotions, they want to see.
Speaker 4: So I've been trying to open myself up to shop and they.
Speaker 1: Want to see your heart too. Yeah, they want to see your heart.
Speaker 2: So it's not even so much about like feeling like this is gloating or anything. It's more so like giving them a little peek into like who is who is this man? Who is the more the making? What is the making of Tony Baker? So don't be afraid to share.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's what I'm working on this.
Speaker 3: Every single accolade, you know, you earned it, every stand up, every joke everybody can't do that you're talented, and you know people love you for your talents given gifted to the world.
Speaker 1: So thank you. Yeah, comedy is healing. You probably hear your own he're a healer.
Speaker 2: I hope you know that those people be saying you are You're a healer because comedy really can literally change the trajectory of someone's life decisions. Maybe coming to see your show, they were like, I was about to do some crazy shit before I came, and I came to see you, and now I've changed my mind.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So like that's powerful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's dope. Like I love to make people laugh. It's just like a you know, it's just an energy that I can't like describe, like when they cracking up. Yeah, like when I go for a while without performing and then I performed, like mister, yeah, you know, because I'm usually in my cave. I'm usually at home with the cats, the cats, but I'm usually in the house. So women be frustrated me.
Speaker 1: I can tell.
Speaker 3: I can tell they like NI if you don't get at that house with those cats, spend.
Speaker 1: Next you like you're king Kingdom? What you kingdom? No, definitely wizard back there tonight.
Speaker 4: So and I don't even be at home, like hug, I'll just be at home and they be there too.
Speaker 3: Like you know, you know, I can't leave because I gotta I gotta feed them at two o'clock.
Speaker 1: That's the tourists. Your tourists. They don't like. They like home, their home, homebodies.
Speaker 4: I love it. I'd be in the house chilling listens.
Speaker 3: Have you lights Hugh lights, you know, like we could change on your phone the different colors and move. We might need to send them to your house because that's gonna really get your ass. And hell, we don't need to send them because all the women are going to be even more the still get like home. Like maybe the Hugh lights make it date.
Speaker 1: Night at the house.
Speaker 4: And I'm not a big invitor of coming over now.
Speaker 1: I never want to see you. You better bring your as to that concert in August.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm about to go two weeks before, like nigga, because I'm.
Speaker 4: A good time. When I'm outside, I'm a good time.
Speaker 1: Don't get you outside, but don't be outside. We don't even be outside. But when there's something to do, we go out. He'd be out inside with me.
Speaker 4: He like, oh, somebody listen, We know what we do.
Speaker 3: We invite everybody to our house. Invite me, okay, we well to hear me coming over?
Speaker 4: Everybody fight me over. I come to people's house.
Speaker 1: That's what That's what we do.
Speaker 4: I don't like club and loungey ship. We are club like, want to hear me doing stuff?
Speaker 1: We over outside a little outside as nigga.
Speaker 4: Yeah he outside, Yo, the street to here. When you have something at your house, let me know. He'd be like, we'll come to the note.
Speaker 1: He'll be in the streets. So well, Tony, thank you so much because we know we've kidnapped you for him.
Speaker 4: It's so good.
Speaker 1: Can you tell our people where they can find you?
Speaker 4: They can find me at Tony Baker on Instagram, Tony Baker Common Real on TikTok. I hate that I have to have that name, but somebody already had. Tony Baker on TikTok, Tony Baker Comedy on Facebook. Uh, subscribe to my YouTube man Tony Baker Comedy on YouTube. Please subscribe to that. I always forget to promote it. And uh, if you are in the LA area, check out Tony Baker and Friends last Monday of every month at Flappers Comedy Club in Burbank, California. Check out the Ball Brothers podcast with me and Kevin on stage. Check out the Verbal Cardio podcast with just me, and check out the Daddy Issues podcast with myself, key On Polley, Craig Wayans, DC Irvin, and Chaz Rogers.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say we need to come on that podcast from not doing a lot of talking.
Speaker 3: Father, I said we should come on Issues, but I was like, that's a lot of niggas.
Speaker 1: We don't even need to more voices.
Speaker 4: We only be having dads o.
Speaker 1: Other insights.
Speaker 4: We really do, We really do.
Speaker 1: When you want some good moms, let us know.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, for sure, you guys know where to find us at Good Mom's Underscore, Bad Choices on Instagram. If you're watching this video and you haven't subscribed to your YouTube channel, go ahead and subscribe and make sure you join Patreon. That's what we've been posting all of our bonus episodes while we've been off season, and there's a lot of episodes that have stacked up over there, y'all. Make sure you go over there and join our discord community, where hundreds of people are connecting daily weekly meeting in human talking shit sharing their hories, asking for advice, pumping each other up.
Speaker 1: I just shared it It's titty Tuesday over there sometimes showing titties.
Speaker 3: So I just dropped my video by my MMF on Patreon, So you guys definitely need to go check that out. It's fantasy fantasy reel.
Speaker 2: If she's gonna be the last thing she does, everybody is gonna hear about this shit.
Speaker 1: Please, if you haven't subscribed, if just.
Speaker 2: Please subscribe for this shit because she already cursed me out because I didn't give her the energy she needed when she told me the story.
Speaker 1: She was mad. She tried to start a fake fighting on one of our episodes. I was like, what that was a real fight. Okay. Anyway, you can find me on Instagram at watch Erica.
Speaker 3: And me Instagram what at instagrams.
Speaker 2: But link in the episode is grip get the clicking bitch, Bye bye jes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm living so good.
Speaker 1: Can't you tell?
Speaker 6: I went through a drought.
Speaker 8: That's until I found out, Well, may my have been known Earth? I used to be broken Hell now got the blues in to like Beyonce Jasell throat shot with pop in his car wearing our voices. Patriarchy kept it in the box to exploit its women put the pee and powers, so it's pointless.
Speaker 1: They want me to be good, so I made bad choices. Bad mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom. Itter's in on the cannabis in their backbone.
Speaker 8: Walked in Boss's cap, and I blew his cat, Boss hot dog. Now I'm immune to the cat called Herbie, and no waisted straight to it like a dollar sign.
Speaker 5: Mother, rent the louver and to it.
Speaker 8: It's like a water sign. Where you're in the winter, essential will win the summer time. I do what goll Ain't no one that need to run it by