Speaker 1: Good morning, peeps, and welcome to WOKF Daily with Meet your Girl Danielle Moody. Recording from the Home Bunker. Folks, I want to start off today's show with talking about Dominion and the lawsuit that Dominion had with Fox that they have now settled for seven hundred and eighty seven million dollars. First, the mainstream media's conversation around this settlement is bullshit. And let me tell you why. They keep saying, oh my god, this is a windfall largest settlement, blah blah blah blah blah. Fox is a multi billion dollar fucking company, Okay, like as well as it's CEO is a multi billionaire. They are insulated from this shit. Insurance we'll probably cover it. Now, folks, I'm not a lawyer, right or have do I have an MBA? And some have said to me, well, insurance may not cover it because their Dominion was able to show intent right with all of their findings through their own investigation and through testimony and the text messages and the floods of emails and the voicemails and all of these things. But seven hundred and eighty seven million dollars to a multi billion dollar company into a multi billionaire is not a big deal, right. You can brush that off like us as commoners, right, we think to ourselves, oh my god, yes, that's a ton of money. I could live and have generations a family live with that kind of wealth. The issue here is that we all thought that this case was truly about democracy and the fourth estate, meaning journalism as a whole. Fox has been able to lie to their viewers, not just about dominion having a key role in, you know, throwing the election to Biden, and the lies that every single one of their hosts told knowing that they were lying.
Speaker 2: They've lied about all whole host of things.
Speaker 1: They spread the lie around COVID and saying that it was a democratic hoax. They've upheld the lie around Hunter Biden's laptop, They've upheld the lie around Hillary Clinton, around Barack Obama not being from this country, like, They've upheld a lot of lies. And so we all thought that this lawsuit was going to be an opportunity to really secure journalistic integrity and to uphold our democratic institutions. But silly us, because in a capitalistic, greedy society, as Wu Tang clan wrapped so many decades ago, cash rules everything around me. Cream get the money, dalla dolla bill y'all. That is exactly what Dominion did, and they had the audacity to send their lawyers out in a press conference saying, oh, well, money is accountability for who? Because the tens of millions of people that tune into Fox News every day don't even know that this case existed. And guess what else happens with their settlement. There's going to be no right, no sharing with their audience, no forced overture by Fox to say we lied to you about the twenty twenty election. The twenty twenty election was not stolen. The twenty twenty election was free and fair election. Dominion machines had nothing to do with uh with overturning the election or giving it to Joe Biden, And we apologize for the lies that we have spread. That also, by the way, had thousands of people take up arms to go quote unquote take their country back. None of that is going to happen because there was no contingency on top of the money for there to be an admission to their audiences about their lives. So Fox gets to give a little bit of their lunch money over to dominion and their viewers are none the wiser, and our democracy hangs over a cliff. So it's extraordinarily disappointing. And I don't even think disappointing is the right fucking word. I just every time that I think that we are getting to a place where people are becoming conscious of what is happening, where the uber rich and the evil puppet masters behind the attempts at authoritarianism and fascism in this country, when I think that they're going to be held to account, the rug is pulled out from under us, and it's like, oh no, don't you worry. The wealthy, the white, and the powerful. All they ever do in life is ever have to pay a fine. Right, Fox is responsible for Donald Trump, the monster Fox is responsible, bears part of the responsibility for the insurrection. Why did the insurrection happen? It wasn't just that day down at the stop the Steel Rally where Donald Trump pointed to the Capitol building and told non armed insurrection is to go take their country back. No, it was a series of lies that were spread over the course of months, aid inebedded by Fox News, knowingly.
Speaker 2: Knowing the truth.
Speaker 1: But they won't be held to account. So no, I don't want to hear this bullshit narrative from the mainstream media saying, oh, seven hundred and eighty seven million dollars. No, if it was five billion, maybe I'd give a fuck. If it was gonna bankrupt Fox, if it was going to bankrupt the Murdocks, then maybe that would matter. If it was gonna shudder the entire network and then send a warning shot to other outlets like Newsmax and oh An and all of these other right wing vessels of hate and lies and disinformation, if it was going to do that, I would say, bravo, Dominion, you've done it, and you've earned the money that you're gonna walk away with. But at the end of the day, it seems as if the only people that give a fuck about our democracy are the ones that are gonna bear the brunt of this authoritarian regime because everybody else either got a rocket to go to the fucking moon, to Mars and leave the rest of us behind. You know, somebody tweeted at me and it said, other countries, other nations have democracies, and they don't seem to have to fight for them as fucking hard as Americans. Are fighting for our democracy. And I think that that's right. I think that you know, much has been told about the story of you know, those that are patriots that fight for their freedom and blah blah blah blah blah. But in a true demands and not a Banana republic, do you have to continually be in the streets, continually be vigilant or is that just the story that we tell ourselves. I tell you that, you know, what America has done right, is that America has the best pr best public relations of any country in the world. It begins with the indoctrination that we get as we enter into the doors of kindergarten until we graduate right about America being great, about this wonderful land, this beacon on a hill, about all of these wonderful people. George Washington in the cherry tree and is wooden teeth. You're not told the truth about George Washington, the slave owner, the brutal slave master that ripped the teeth out of his slave and put them into his own mouth. You're not told the real story about Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemmings. No, for white America, it's a love story. A love story between a man who is twice the age of his enslaved piece of property, a human being that he was able to discard and use like a ball or a plate, who had no choice, no bodily autonomy. But instead of telling the truth about rape and enslavement and brutality, America weave the tale of a love story. Everything in this country is based on disinformation and lies. So of course Fox is gonna get away with what it is that they do because there's no accountability, there's no responsibility. There's a reason why there is a force a movement around wokeness and consciousness because we're tired of being lied to, tired of being taken advantage of. And just when you think, when you think, oh maybe we are going to reach the mountaintop, maybe the arc is actually bending, you realize that it was a mirage. Just like our democracy. There are days when I say to you that I'm not sure what it is some days that I'm fighting for that we're all fighting for. Is it the promise of America? Right, the promise that it will live up to its creed. But promises are only as good as the people who are making them. So you know, the dominion case, much like how we are learning about Clarence Thomas, how we are learning more about Donald Trump, how we are learning about all of these rich, powerful people who are able to manipulate and take advantage of systems because that is who the systems were built to protect. They have the rest of us scraping around and fighting for the crumbs that they leave behind, filling our heads with this idea that you know, we all must fight while the rest of them live lives of leisure. I'm just so outdone these days, so outdone. But coming up next my conversation with my friend who I love, love, love love when Jared Yate Sexton joins the show. He is the author of The Midnight Kingdom, The History of Power, Power, Nooria, and the Coming Crisis. Whenever Jared and I get a chance to chat, we delve into the big picture, you know, to the big picture how all of these things are tied together. And that is more of what is coming up next, folks. I am always so happy when I get to chat with my friend jaredy Ate Sexton. You know him as the author of The Midnight Kingdom, A History of Power, Paranoia and the Coming Crisis, and also co host of the podcast The Muckrakers, Jared Like, it has been a wild first quarter movement to second quarter of this new year in America. I mean, first off, we've had more mass shootings than we have had days in the year. We are watching Republicans not only in Tennessee, but in Nebraska, in Missouri, in Florida, across this country take their hoods off, and there's no quiet part anymore.
Speaker 2: They're on the.
Speaker 1: Floor of state houses just saying everything that we've always known, that we've been talking about, we've been tweeting about, but that they've tried to be underhanded. Oh we're not racist, Oh we don't hate women. And yet now it is just so apparent the like the direction that they want this country to go in. So I just want you to just you know, off the top. Just the last several weeks have just felt like drinking from a fire hose in terms of like white supremacy and patriarchy, like it it is just inundating us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, to go ahead and go off on a couple of things here. First of all, and I know that you've followed this too. I have gotten such a great enjoyment over the past week or so watching respectable Republicans come out of the groundwork to defend a billionaire who has bought off the Supreme Court, but to defend him for displaying throughout his entire home Nazi memorabilia.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: And I always like to explain to people because everybody thinks that the Republican Party is just sort of a monolithic structure, right because and people always compared to the Democrats, and the Democrats it's like herding cats. They're all over the place. The Republicans have a lot of different groups within their very very small white tint. And part of that group is what I would call professional Republicans for country club Republicans. These are very very wealthy white people who, by the way, many of them were educated at the Ivy League schools that.
Speaker 2: You know they condemn and say the right, you know.
Speaker 3: Ted Kruzell, you know, an aid will hand him a car hard jacket that still has the hangar on it, and he'll put it on and he'll say, I'm a regular guy and go to Yale. Right, And meanwhile, they're all just absolute frauds. Those people, for the most part, have been pretty good at promoting respectability right. They know exactly what all of these polls say. They know what they're crypto Nazi people tell them that they're supposed to say in order to hide exactly who they are and what they believe. These people that you were talking about, and we were talking about before we start recording state legislatures like are full of some of the most idiotic politicians in the country. These are people who the they won because they're in gerrymander districts, because they're cousins of I don't know, the County Goo director. Maybe they were the first person that they found who didn't have a felony record, and maybe they even had some felony records and it, you know, didn't reach a certain point. These people are getting the exact same playbook that those high folutant billionaire Republicans, including Harlan Crowe, they paid for all of this to be done in all of these legislatures that you know, they have their fingers in all of these pies. None of these legislators are coming up with this stuff. None of them have cooked it up in their own mind. They're not writing the bills. This is basically being handed out by all these institutes, all at once and being coordinated. They can't be intelligent about it. Yeah, they have no idea how to play the game right. All of the you know, Bill Crystal and all of these other like old respectable Republicans who claim things you know, went to ellwhen Donald Trump came around. Those people know how to do the game.
Speaker 2: But what we're.
Speaker 3: Actually seeing from those idiots that we're talking about is what's actually happening and what's always been happening, which is racist, classes and obic, you name it, misogynistic, All of that stuff is at the heart of it. It's just those people don't have the intelligence or the media training or the cultural sort of code switching abilities that has always hidden what's been at the core of this stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, I love the fact that you broke down like the layers and the and the essentially the casts right that sit inside of the Republican Party, because you know, I want to go back to what you said about Harlan Crowe, who is just like a almost a comic book villain character in his Garden of Evil that he has in his sign copy of mind coomp in his Nazi cocktail, napkins that are just strown around, strown about and he is a multi billionaire backer and has been the one folks, if you if you recall it there following this story that has you know, hosted Thomas, Clarence Thomas, and Ginny Thomas on lavish trips funded Ginny Thomas's quote unquote nonprofit organizations that she pays herself out of, has been the mastermind behind creating policies that have found their way to move up to the Supreme Court, which he has purchased like a like a little signatore on monopoly and has been able from Citizens United to Shelby County to the Dobs case and many in between to create this kind of Christian fascist reality that we are living in right now.
Speaker 2: This has been behind.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're looking at Harlan Crowe, You're looking at Leo Leonard from the Federalist Society, You're looking at Clarence Thomas, who is there like pawn in the middle, and it is it is seeming so wild to me, Jared, that we find ourselves at this place and these people have been making these iterative moves over the course of three decades.
Speaker 3: That's right. And by the way, I want to point this out, and you know, this as well as I do. And this might be something. And I always like to talk about this because it actually pulls the curtain back on a lot of this people like all the time they look around, they're like, man, Ben Shapiro, all these guys, they've got millions of subscribers and views, and oh my god, I guess this is like a real ideology that people believe in. It's not at all like the Republican conservative ideology is so small like it is. And again, like you go back to what I was talking about with the country club sort of Harlan Crowe set, there's a very small group of people. And whenever you peel back the layers to see what's behind a Republican conservative media operation and personality, it's it's it's Crow, it's the Bradley's, the devices, it's the Kokes. It's the same people who are keeping all these boats aflow, and not just that, but creating fake follower accounts. They're creating fake views, they're creating fake impressions. And what they're doing it for has always been to make it seem like this very small group of people is much larger. This is not a viable national party. They don't have the numbers, and it's like this thing that happens in our media. It has the inability to really look at it. It was like this poll that came out a couple of weeks ago that said, oh my god, quote unquote, wokeness is popular with eighty percent of the American public.
Speaker 2: What you say today, right?
Speaker 3: And by the way, you know as well as I do, that our media loves to pretend that every issue forty five percent Democrat, forty five percent Republican, with ten percent in the middle, and they're fighting over that ten percent. That's not how America is set up. I know. So this is a shock to some people, So I hope they'll pull over or sit down before I say this. This country was formulated to benefit a minority of white, wealthy people, and so all of our structures benefit that. The Republican Party is not a national party anymore. They only benefit based on that minoritarian idea that we're talking about here. As a result, these billionaires have outsized influence and they're able to move all this stuff around. Look at what happened with the Supreme Court. It's a backstop. It's a minoritarian institution which we all know has been used to limit human rights, to promote white supremacy, to create conservative sort of dams. In terms of progress, it's a regressive institution, always has. They've taken that over. Meanwhile, why are they acting so aggressively in these red states? Because they've been jerrymandered so hard that they own them. And on top of that, it's all they have left. And right now is the moment where the Republican Party has had to make a choice. And this, by the way, since twenty twelve when Mitt Romney got washed out by Barack Obama, we've both read that the autops here report they knew they eyed their head to move away from exclusively white male supremacy or they were going to continue losing elections. Twenty sixteen rolls around. Donald Trump just completely through that in the trash can. This is a losing brand. They are crazy, unpopular freaks, even people who lean conservative. They don't want people in their face talking about genital examinations of children before swim meets. They don't want people screaming about transhumanism and satanic cabals behind the scenes. They are losing their popularity and what they have to do is they have to seize control of those minoritarian institutions and Harlan Crow and that people just like him are paying all the money to make that happen before they get washed out completely as a party and lose all viability, and they need to go ahead and make all their dreams come true right now, which right now, this is like a was It's like the crash and dash burgl They need to get in the store, they need to get whatever they need to get out, and they need to leave and they need to destroy democracy or else they're finished.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's so interesting because when you're given the option right of creating policies people like for destroying democracy altogether, right and understanding that, just as we have seen with these last few mass shootings, that they're not absolved from that pain. Right. It was in the Tennessee shooting at the school you had the first I believe the first Lady of Tennessee lost one of her best friends in that shooting. You have over you know what has happened in Kentucky, and there are people on the force and the governor himself, who is a Democrat, however, lost friends in that shooting. They're creating, Jared, these these policies, right. You have Tennessee was just about to pass their permitless conceal and carry. You have Florida passing, you know, these permit lists conceal and carry laws. They're doing these things that are coming down from on high, the billionaire is on high. But it doesn't it doesn't create a measure, a mechanism of security or arm's lengthness from harm. So, like, talk to me about this. We got to double down and get everything this smashing grab of rights and freedoms. We got to scoop it all up, right, then we got to push out our white supremacist militias to defend all of the things that we all of the rights that we have scooped up because we're you know, proliferating the streets with guns, which is the point, right, because they know that they're creating the climate and conditions for revolution, right, because there's only so far that people will be pushed. So well, when I put all of that together, I mean, is there a logic thread through this? Like I'll like, you know what I'm saying, because you are creating the conditions for your own demise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and by the way. That's actually one of the weirder things that I've been studying within the Republican sphere is so much of this is self destructive, right, because literally nothing that we're talking about here, I just saw this the other day, because you know, it's it's almost like one of those things where the alerts come out of these state legislatures and you're like, oh my god, you passed that. Like like I just saw a state the other day, a red state just completely defunded all libraries Missouri, Missouri, and it's like, you do you do you think people want that? You know, like does that win somehow? And your culture war? You know, Malia. So part of what's happening is that they understand that there are levers that they can use. They have to use outrage, they have to use fear right. And this is something I didn't totally understand until I wrote my last book, Them in That Kingdom, which is this has always been how it is the only way that conservatives and reactionaries win is if they're using these fear based appears right. So for instance, not only is there a political incentive, there's an economic incentive, right. So one of the things I'm writing about today, is this bud Light backlash? Right?
Speaker 1: Oh my two, Yes, I've been following your tweets about it.
Speaker 2: So tell tell the.
Speaker 3: People bud Light decided that they needed to broaden their their marketing and that they decided to go out and try and get LGBTQ people to buy bud Light, so they handed it to an influencer as transgendered. Meanwhile, the right reacted completely normally. You know, they just lost their minds, firing guns on this stuff, blowing up bud Light cans. Meanwhile, there's a dangerous game that's happening here, right, because one of the things that you're doing is on the right, you are few within this angry white populace that has been told for years that they're being replaced, that there's a conspiracy against them, that the minorities are coming from them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, betrayed.
Speaker 3: They have played a dangerous game telling them, guess what, you're at war, and you're a warrior, and you are going to take on the deep state. You need to buy all the guns, you need to get giant trucks, you need to clad yourself in Second Amendment clothes, all in that stuff.
Speaker 2: Second Amendment clothes.
Speaker 3: They know, they know that what they're doing is creating the fantasy of violence.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, at some point or another, a.
Speaker 3: Fantasy of violence becomes violence. That is the way it works. If you tell enough people you are a Second Amendment warrior, eventually some of them are gonna pop off. We've already seen that.
Speaker 1: Yep, Kyle Rittenhouse and the person that Governor Abbott is trying to pardon the Texas And by the.
Speaker 3: Way, those are the quote unquote loan wolves. That's know what they are. They're the vanguard of what's coming, which is more of this. And by the way, the problem with the through line is this because the right is not this completely homogenous structure. Right, There are different ideas. There are some people who think, well, I will get this as close to mass violence as I possibly can. Right, I'll go ahead and I'll figure out how to make the most money, gain the most electoral power. But I don't want it to spill out. There are others and we've seen them, we've heard them, and people like you and me pay attention to these things. There are those who are like, that's what I want. I want there to be violence. I want the total overthrow of democracy, and there's a tug of war within the Republican tent over who wins that, and right now, the direction in the trajectory is towards that. You know, It's like that old idea of like how do you avoid running off a cliff? Will you run as quick as you can at the cliff and then stop right like we're going over the cliff, and we want to go over the cliff. And that's what's winning within the Republican Party right now, which just draws us closer and closer to more of that violence.
Speaker 1: What scares me is one that I don't see. And you tell me if I'm I'm wrong, Jared, But I don't see a path to pull us back from the cliff. Right I feel like America is in that Looney Tunes cartoon, careening right in slow motion over the cliff, and I don't believe that there is anything to deter that from happening.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I look at the microcosm that we've been paying attention to that unfolded in Tennessee with the Tennessee Three with Gloria Johnson, Justin Pearson and Justin Jones, and you know that Republican regime in Tennessee believe that they were going to expel these people and no one was going to be the wiser or give a damn right.
Speaker 2: I genuinely believe that me too.
Speaker 1: They created in in the Justins International Superstars right because it was so blatant, blatant in its racism, dripping in its white supremacy, that people couldn't turn their eyes away. So when we see moves like that, but then we see the reaction of the people, that gives me, gives that mustard seed of hope that I have inside of me, makes it become, you know, a little field. For a moment, I start to say, well, maybe that's the thing that pulls us back from kreening. But we know about attention spans. We know that in a couple of weeks, there'll be another mass shooting, There'll be another egregious thing. In the moments that we're watching the people of Tennessee awaken to their power, we're also watching public libraries be defunded. We're also watching folks get on the floor in the Nebraska State Senate and talk about the fact that we need a six week ban on abortions because we're losing white babies we see, you know, like we foreigners are having more babies than us, like literally saying these things. So I'm like, am I wrong? Am I being hyperbolic to believe that we've already crossed the point of no return? But where we're headed is going to be violent, is going to be dangerous.
Speaker 2: We just don't know the how.
Speaker 3: Well. And by the way, I want to go ahead. And we have this phenomenon when we think about politics and history, we end up in these like shallow pools. We only think about it like within like a five to ten year span. We don't think about the larger sort of movements. I'm going to time travel back to age long ago, the nineteen nineties, and you know, let's go back to this period. There was another moment like this. We're up on the thirtieth anniversary of the Waco Siege with the branch Davidian. In the wake of that siege and in the wake of Ruby Ridge, people of memory hold that the Republican Party in the NRA also used the same incentives we're talking about today in order to increase their power, using paranoia of what the United States government was doing and what was happening to white Americans. They sold so many guns, they gained so many advantages. You can go back to the conservative quote unquote revolution all of that, and that was by playing footsie with white supremacists and white militias around the country and going ahead and doubling, tripling, and quadrupling down on white supremacy. Guess what happened. We ended up with Oklahoma City, one of the worst domestic terrorist incidents in the history of the country, in which this sought off person who all these conspiracy theories decided to attack the federal government. What happens after that? And umembersual as I do, there was a little bit of cooling down, right, just a little bit of cooling down of rhetoric that took place between that bombing and then moving into September eleventh in the War one. Well, guess what if you open up the lens there, it tells a different story. It's not that it went away, it's that it changed and it moved and we're in another period like that. January sixth should have changed everything. In a sane country. First of all, you don't have January six But then you have a country that actually looks at it and says, oh my god, we need to stop this. The breaks are beaten off this thing. The question is what kind of violence it's going to be. I completely agree at this point it's whether or not we're going to see widespread violence. If we're going to see a continuing balkanization. Are we going to see another person, you know, attack a federal building. Are we going to see assassinations? Are we going to see any of that stuff? It's starting to look more like the period between the main world Wars and the nineteen sixties nineteen seventies, which was an incredible amount of violence. But what happened there. What happened was we saw younger people. We saw grassroots movements, civil rights protesters, you name it, people who came in and said enough of this right. And I think we're getting to the point where we're seeing those things grow. I think, you know, not just test scene, not just BLM, but also with the organizers and labor unions that are growing, I think we're starting to see a push back against it. The question is can we gain enough speed in order to curb this before it turns into just an unthinkable amount of violence.
Speaker 1: Last question for you, Jared, is is I want to go back to the beginning of our conversation where we're talking about Harlan Crow and the echo chamber that has been able to be created for to create this false idea that these people are the majority, that their ideology is the majority. Have Democrats in your mind, then democratic leadership fallen for that ropodope to believe right in this kind of belief that they need to placate to this imaginary middle right in order to win national office, in order to you know, sustain their tent. Because if in fact the echo chamber is nothing but a house of mirrors, right, a house of speakers, and it's it's only but a small group of people talking, then have they fallen for it? And is there any recourse if you think that that is the case.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean again, there's a multi praying to answer with this. And first things first, you know, ideology is a funny thing, right. We think that people are won over by arguments sometimes and like they change their entire opinions. Actually, when you look at the numbers, it's more people find things that echo what it is that they all rn believe. And so if you actually look at sort of the right word turn of the Democratic Party in the nineteen nineties with Bill Clinton and even Joe Biden, they said, you had to go after this mythical independent voter. They believe that not because they necessarily understood the electorate, but because it reflected their own personal beliefs about how government should work. They were illiberals. They were actually centrist and right center right. They actually wanted to go ahead and frame it that way in order to go ahead and get their way and push what they wanted. I think there are some Democrats who believe it, but it's also just a reflection of the fact they don't want to change anything.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of Democratic leaders who are very happy with the Democratic Party now being the guardians of the status quo. We're not going to talk about, you know, distribution of wealth. We're not going to talk about race. We're not going to talk about white supremacy. We're not even going to make sure the gay and trans people are safe, or that black people in the South can vote.
Speaker 2: That's not going to do.
Speaker 3: Well with the independent voter. Guess what it does. It already has been shown to do that. It's a self serving fantasy, and it's not for some of them they've been won over by that fantasy, and others it's exactly what they want and it's exactly how they want to operate as politicians. But I do think that what we're seeing again from younger people, they reject this garbage, and they why we have so many young independents who say, you know, what neither party does for us. The Republicans are fascists. The Democrats are doing what they need to do. We don't care if they're kneeling during the BLM protest, like where are the results? I think what we're going to see is a generational shift, and I think small little stories, you know, like the Diane Feinstein thing, the ringing of the hands over Joe Biden running for another term. I think we're going to see a generational turnover that's going to change how these parties work eventually at some point, if we can get there, if free and fair elections continue, you know.
Speaker 2: Here's hoping.
Speaker 1: Jarry. As always, thank you for making the time to have just such in depth and ground us in historical conversation that I think is really important to make sense.
Speaker 2: Of where we are right now. So as always, I appreciate you well Danielle.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You're one of my favorite people. I hate that we have to get together and talk about all this stuff.
Speaker 2: One day we'll talk about something good.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that day will be, but it'll be good. That is it for me today, Dear friends on wokef as always, power to the people and to all the people power, get woke and stay woke as fuck.