Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame say Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Yes, Hi, my name is Ted Thibodeau.
Speaker 2: I'm calling from Julius in regards to an engagement ring that's being designed for Greg.
Speaker 1: Is this Greg?
Speaker 3: Is this Greg?
Speaker 1: Hey? Greg? How are you doing today?
Speaker 3: I'm good? Is it done?
Speaker 1: Will? Yes?
Speaker 2: That is why I'm calling today. It depends, I guess, on what you considered done when you're planning on proposing to your Okay, so that's just ride around the corner. So there has been an incident that I needed to call and discuss with you about that ring that you haven't made for your proposal, which is coming up here in just a few days.
Speaker 1: That's exciting. Are you nervous?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well I'm more nervous now that you said there's an incident.
Speaker 1: So it depends how you look at it.
Speaker 2: But your engagement ring that you are having designed for your significant other that you're playing on get married to this Thanksgiving, which is a beautiful, beautiful notion, it is dead gown and I'm so sorry about this.
Speaker 3: But that ring in that gown, Wait a minute, what happened? What do you mean that is broken?
Speaker 2: Well, you know how have you ever been having a conversation and you're writing some down You're saying something in the conversation and why you're writing, but jen to brighten down what you're saying and saying what you're writing, You've had that happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I don't understand what you're saying. So if you can verbally explain what my ring being broken means or dead and gone or whatever, like, what is the ring? Well, so you have the condition of the ring.
Speaker 1: Well, you had wanted the ring to have engraved on the inside of it. Will you marry me? Is that Craig?
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 2: And I'm the engraver, So that's why I'm calling. I was in a conversation with one of my coworkers, Jared, and we were just messing around back here while I was engraving your ring, and I said, Jared, will you shut up? And I engraved on the ring instead of will you marry me? It says will you shut up?
Speaker 3: Are you? Are you kidding me? What do you mean your role? Will you shut up? On my engagement rar? How did that happen?
Speaker 2: Because I was talking to Jared and he was joking around with me and I said, will you shut up? I am trying to work and engrave this ring, And then before I knew it, I looked down and I had ridden I engraved in the ring.
Speaker 1: Will you shut up?
Speaker 2: I'm prepared to fix it for you if I can, but we might have to just make a whole new ring and a whole new setting for it. And I promise no conversations if I'm doing that. But that will cost quite a bit.
Speaker 3: Oh, it'll cost quite a bit. I'm not going to pay anything extra.
Speaker 2: Well, technically the service was rendered. I did engrave the ring. It just says says. It says what I was trying to say to Jared.
Speaker 3: Will you shut You didn't do it properly? And are you going to be able to do this for time? For things?
Speaker 2: That's the other issue, because you won't then get engaged pretty quick and I don't think we can do it that fast.
Speaker 1: But I do have some.
Speaker 2: Options you could have in the meantime, sort of a replacement ring or replacement piece.
Speaker 1: The jewelry that she could give her h might mean the same.
Speaker 3: I don't want her. Are you a serious guy? Like? What are you talking about? I have a specific design ring. I'm supposed to give to my soon to beat Beyonce on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you a story, Greg.
Speaker 2: It's about one time when I was at my grandma's house and I wanted some pumpkin.
Speaker 1: Pie, and I want are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I wanted some pumpkin pie so bad. My heart was set on some pumpkin pie. But my grandma, you know what she did? She had made an apple pie.
Speaker 3: What in the actual are you talking about? You're talking about my ring and you're talking about pumpkin pie.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm I am also speaking of that. But my Grandmama's great words to me was, son, if you want a pumpkin pie, just envisioned a pumpkin pie while you eat apple pie. And so I did that and it worked. It's the same I tasted a pumpkin pie while I was eating a halfle pie. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: Whatever you're on, get off of it and get play ring finished by Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: So what I'm oppos here is what you have to do.
Speaker 2: I got a broach. It's a beautiful tiger broach. You could just give that to the tail. Envision it as an engagement ring, and we should get you other ring down in about sixty eight months.
Speaker 3: I'm not marrying the Tiger King. I don't want to tiger bok about.
Speaker 4: Hey Greg, this is actually Jubil from The Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your brother set you up. Your brother said you're getting engaged on Thanksgiving and you had the ring design and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, we worry about pumpkin pie using in my mind, you know what I hell was going on?
Speaker 1: Are wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks