Speaker 1: He gave me donkey other day and I deserve that.
Speaker 2: You need to tell them. I am tell them it's time for Donkey of the day.
Speaker 3: It's a read.
Speaker 2: But you're so good at your charlamage. You want Charlomagne, Chalomeme. Who do you give a dunky other day too? Now?
Speaker 3: Well, sexy red donkey today for Tuesday August sixth, It is Tuesday August sixth. Make sure you go to a thirty five year old man named Rashan Shahwale. No Rashan shah Wal Ijuwani. I don't know if I pronounced this man's name right, but let's get to the story. Rashaan is likely headed for trial, according to La County Superior Court records, because he was arrested on October eighteenth.
Speaker 1: What was Rashan arrested for?
Speaker 2: A wealth?
Speaker 3: He was arrested because he was accused of trying to steal a Hash Brown at gun point from a McDonald's. I repeat, he was accused of trying to steal a Hash Brown at gun point from a McDonald's. Not even with a real gun, okay, a replica pistol. See y'all think i'd be lying, but you can look this up. The victim reported that Rashwan arrived at the third window in the drive through line and demanded a third hash brown after ordering two.
Speaker 1: Okay, big back behavior.
Speaker 3: The employee of the employee the McDonald's let the suspect know that he only paid for two, and the suspect Rashan told the McDonald's employee, don't you have put me while using the employee's name from his name tax So let's just paint the picture if the guy's name that worked the McDonald's was Calvin. Rashaan kept saying, don't you have put me Calvin? Well, clearly he thought Calvin was still lefting with him, so.
Speaker 1: He Rashaan or Rashon went to his vehicle, pulled out.
Speaker 3: A firearm, the fake gun, a prosthetic pistol, if you will, silicon scrap a GMO gat. He pointed this impossible piece, this beyond biscuit at the employee and said, these hash Browns ain't dying for you. He didn't really say that, but in my mind that's how he was bringing it. Okay, but he did point the firearm at the victim's chest, and the McDonald's employee said he gave up the third hash.
Speaker 1: Brown because he was in fear of his life. You think, and can you believe Rashaan had a wife?
Speaker 3: Investigators identified the SUV that he was driving and it was registered in his wife's name.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: They served the search one on their own, and the victim positively identified Rashan out of a lineup, and deputies found a black Glock nineteen style compressed air fired pistol during their search of the Canyon County home. This man had a house, an suv, and a wife and he robbing people for hash browns. Now he's facing two to five years in prison. The judge denied a motion by Rashawn's council they wanted a mental health diversion for him, citing the aggravating and mitigation factors. I don't even know what that means, but I do believe Rashaan is dealing with some type of mental health issues because you don't flip out like that over no damn hashbrown.
Speaker 1: A hash brown and you.
Speaker 3: Already had two, Okay, Robin and McDonald's for a hash brown is like sticking up a Starbucks for a free Wi Fi code. Okay, It's like robbing a seven to eleven for a free slurpey refill. Gonna commit a crime at least still something that doesn't cost less than your bus fare home, and you.
Speaker 2: Ain't even need what figures you'd ask you be?
Speaker 3: Okay, who the hell wants to spend two to five years in prison because they committed grand theft breakfast?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Nobody in prison gonna take you serious. You sell? He ask you what you're in for, and you say stealing hash Browns. Then you sell. He turns to you and says, your ass brown.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what things can get tricky, all right, Robin McDonald's for a hash brown?
Speaker 1: How hungry? Then you have to beat at risk five to ten years for a dollar menu item? Okay. Now there's a part of me that respects the basicness of it all though.
Speaker 3: Okay, Rashawn walked into a McDonald's with a GMO gat and what did he demand? Not the hotcakes? Not a sausage biscuit. Okay, by the way, McDonald's is twenty twenty four. Can we get chicken sausage biscuits, turkey sausage biscuits?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: No pork on my fork?
Speaker 3: But he didn't want either. Rashaan didn't want any of that. He wanted a hash brown. You gotta respect the simplicity. Forget what's in the cash register. He wanted that fried potato. Okay, who knew you could turn Big Back Breakfast Cravens into a felony. Now I have the president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee. We don't have the wobble in there. Dude, Like whether he walks in, I want the wibble Bible, you know anything concerning food. Big Mac wants the weigh in because you know he can break the scale.
Speaker 1: Mac the Floyd.
Speaker 4: I hate short people, man, I hate people all the time, but I had to speak on this one because as the president, I knew he was gonna shame this man. And that's because you're always looking at it from the skinny committee talk. You're not looking at it from the other side of it. Okay, first off, do you know how much hashbrowns are these days?
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 2: Three dollars and forty nine cents?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the changes now? Huh.
Speaker 4: So he didn't rob McDonald's for a hash brown. He paid for three because hashbrowns used to be a dollar three? Do your reason see that? Yes, you're not you're not part of it.
Speaker 2: I get the emails all the time, every time they change it, so he hain't robbed that. I used to pay a dollar for it.
Speaker 4: So technically, when he got his receipt saw three dollars, he said, oh, wait a minute, I didn't pay for three hash Browns.
Speaker 2: I only got two. Let me pull up, let me get that other one.
Speaker 3: That wouldn't make no sense because he bought two. So then that way, that'd be like almost seven dollars.
Speaker 4: Until he saw his receipts, said, oh, they charged me for three. I gotta go back around.
Speaker 2: Let me get that third one.
Speaker 3: Technically, if you see seven dollars, that'd be they would charge them for like seven or eight based off the logic.
Speaker 2: Us right.
Speaker 4: But he's probably was getting frustrated because you know, the gas prices is high too.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm gonna keep mooping around. That's why he pulled the gun out.
Speaker 4: I'm more mad that he kept the gun for the cops to find him than he is about doing the hashprown thing.
Speaker 3: Please give Rashan Rashan, I'll let you wani the biggest he huh okay, give me some switch signs and the Hamiltons.
Speaker 2: Too, oh yeah, oh the day.
Speaker 4: Ye no, no, sh don't know. I'm taking the donkey back, don't you know? You you do you God's work standing here like you in line at the cookout. Okay, while you're still he had you played this full man because you got.
Speaker 2: To shit at the kids table. You don't think McDonald should get a little bit.
Speaker 1: After the hash Browns being three nineteen.
Speaker 4: Yes, and then you know they don't sell it all day like some of the other breakfast aut him, so he was probably like, damn, I only got like thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Let me swing back around real quick.
Speaker 4: And then what you say, Charles and Chuck that everybody try to be a hero, Calvin, Calvin, everybody try to be a hero when they work the fast food.
Speaker 2: Just give it a damn hash brown.
Speaker 1: You know there's headlines about this.
Speaker 3: Three dollars for a single McDonald's custom Ezy, fed up and pushing back.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, this is okay.
Speaker 1: From February twenty twenty four on fl dot MM.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can put you on the email chain if you're own. I'm good. You sure, I'm good. It's easy. No, I'm right, big Backsnacks at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, well, thank you for that Donky Today, Sir macis volting for whoever can lower the price of brows.
Speaker 2: McDonald's. Come on, that's why, that's why Michelle was doing all that healthy food. That said, wait mine, Michelle Obama, you gotta here, you gotta goodbye, Mack.
Speaker 1: You want to us for Trump a half Brohi.
Speaker 2: Now, when we come back, Edgar Bologa will be joining us.
Speaker 4: Of course, he's fighting Canelo Alvarez on September fourteenth in Vegas, so we go kick.
Speaker 2: It with Edgar Bolonga when we come back to the Boover. It's the Breakfast Cloak.
Speaker 3: The Morning Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club