Speaker 1: Hello, friends, and welcome in to leading off on Fantasy Pros. Would you look at my guest today? Look at the guest today. That's not Chris Clegg. That's Julio Rodriguez joining the show, or at least a picture of Julio Rodriguez. Chris Cleig running a little bit late. I don't even know if he's gonna join us, and I wouldn't have had a nice overlay so joining me, I am. I know how to work under the punch here, guys, I know how to make it work on leading off on Fantasy Pros. Today, it's me and the oh so wonderful Julio Rodriguez. Hi, Julio, how are you doing? He says he's doing good for everybody watching on the video, let's make sure his hat's in there. It's a good picture of me and Julio. It's really not Chris Clig. I should have gotten the overlay to show Julio Rodriguez. But Hi, everybody high peanuts of cracker Jacks. You can find me on Twitter at is it the Welsh? And let's interact and let's have some fun on a Friday, because we're not gonna have an episode we're not gonna not have an episode if we're missing somebody. Yes, friends, that guy's gonna hang with me for the show. We got a lot of stuff to get to. Your questions are welcome. A little bit later in the show, we'll answer some of your questions. I will star them in the chat. So, if you guys have got any for this weekend, streamers, next week, pickups, next season, whatever it is, drop it in the chat and I will make sure to start and we will get it at the end of the episode. But me and Julio we're gonna move on. We're gonna get into the show, and the Braves have activated second basement. Ozzie Albi's from the sixty day il finally getting back into action. You're gonna get him, which is going to mean Von Grissom is going to be moving to the outfield. I believe, I mean, I'm believing this is going to be starting as of today. If you guys follow me and looking at Ozzy Alby's before the injury, eight homers, three stolen bases, two forty four batting average in about sixty two games before he was knocked down. So Ozzi Alby is going to jump right back into it. Von Grisham Grissom. I always struggle with the Grissom versus Grisham. Von Grissom, who will not most likely get you eligibility in the outfield due to this due to just the amount of times that are left, but he will have second base. Has hit three h four, five homers, five stolen bases in that time under twenty percent K percentage. That's why they're not going to knock him off of this spot. That's why he's not going to be put in a situation where, uh, that's why you're not going to see him. I don't know if you got double at the other that's why you're not going to see him in a situation where he's not getting time. So, uh, he's gonna be out there. He's going to be rolling and he's going to be playing some outfield as they were working him recently. So five homers, five stolen bases, Von Grissom. There you go. Interesting stat from Wonky or just note Wan Sota went over four with a pair of strikeouts on Thursday. The pitcher we'll talk about in a shutout loss to the Diamondbacks, the twenty three year older has not homered in sixteen straight games since August twenty eighth, now hitting two two three, seventy five OBP with three homers and seven RBI in thirty five games since being acquired last month from the Nationals. Okay, Wan Soto have been struggling. Actually, Julio, Julio, what do you think about Juan Soto's value coming in next year? Julio, Okay, Julio. As you can see, Julio's very positive about the value next season, which I completely understand. I'm gonna be relatively positive, but I do think there's a potential that you're gonna see Sodo drop out of the first round. He's one of those few guys that can hit so poorly and can you know, will have the ability to stay in his relative spot. But I just don't think he's going to be a first rounder. You know what I would like in this too. I actually think this would be similar to when Mookie Bets struggled, when you would see like you know, the poor poor year of Mookie Bets where it was like twenty twenty and his batting averages down in two sixties and he went around fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, somewhere in there. That's where I think SODA's going to end up being. So I think you can liken it similar to Mookie Betts's struggles and how he fared there. By the way, has the chat does chat not love? My co host today should have went with a pick of Joe. I should have went with a pick of Joe. I mean, I am literally have a second camera going here, and I pulled up a Julio Rodriguez living set card that I have because I figured he'd be a good guess. But how have I not gotten love for this adjustment that I've made for my co host today? It's crazy. It's crazy Dray Jamison, So let's talk about this. A couple of strikeouts came because Dray Jamison, with the Arizona diamond Backs, made his major league debut. He went seven innings on Thursday, he got the win. He ended up striking out five in a really, really impressive performance. By the way, that it wasn't quite what I said like, I was like, I could see him getting blown out, but I could also see him being put in a situation where he would end up striking out a whole bunch. He didn't actually do that. He ended up striking out. He ended up striking out five instead of the eight, and it was a pretty pretty good performance. So real quick, we are going to bring in the actual co host today that we lost, Julio. Thank you very much, Julio for hanging out with us. They don't know Rookie of the Year, but the real guy is right there, Chris Clegg.
Speaker 2: Thank you so sorry, guys. I I had a little something come up, but we're here. I know it's not the best to be late, but we're here and I'm excited to join you.
Speaker 3: Willis.
Speaker 1: I was struggling a bit there, but Julio. I didn't get any love on Julio by the way, for co host with me on that beautiful picture. But I was just talking about Dre Jamison in I was I was kind of expecting there to be one of two outcomes. I was expecting big dominant strikeout performance or for him to get blown up, and it was just kind of in the middle. Diamondbacks pitchers absolutely dominate the padres for whatever reason that that is. These young pitchers, you know the PCL. Dre Jamison had like a five VRA just didn't matter because it's a PCL where these guys get lit up. He came in and it's a pretty good performance. Seventy two percent fastball usage, though one is designated as a sinker, and he really can make it die. He didn't get really any whiffs on it. His slider was his big whiff pitch. He had a fifty percent swinging with percentage on it. He threw it around seventeen percent of the time. And his change up, which might be his best secondary, he only threw nine of them the whole time. It didn't get it, had a couple of swinging throughs, one miss, but it was a pretty good performance where he had command, which was the shocker of shockers. I don't know if you got to catch any of the performance. What do you think about dra Jamison and what was like pretty poor minor league season but looked really good on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, he was impressive, not to the standpoint what you thought, Like you said, maybe big strikeout stuff, we didn't see that, but overall a really solid performance. You know, you have to wonder when we think about a season like this where anything about the PCL. I mean, Jamison was so good in twenty twenty one and then this year the PCL kind of threw him off, and you know, for what it's worth, that's a very hitter friendly environment. So Jamison's an interesting one. I think that there's still something to like there. You know, does he continue to get starts down the stretch.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll see, but I've always liked Jamison a bit, and you know, good fastball. I mentioned the change up being a good pitch as well. Walks had been a concern, but we have kind of seen that trend downward a bit this year, which I think was encouraging.
Speaker 3: So we'll see moving forward.
Speaker 2: But you know, I think the the Diamondacks want to see what they haven't Jamison at this point.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I like it. By the way, I just one of the biggest missed opportunities, and it's being pointed out to me. Donnie said, I should have had Joe. This is my biggest missed opportunity of the year. So you know, Chris had an issue he's dealing with. I have multiple different copies of the Fantasy Black Book, and I should have taken because in the Fantasy Black Book is a picture is Joe Pps blue steel picture, And I should have put that over here as a It's the biggest missed opportunity of twenty twenty two that I could have put blue Steel over here and I could have just done impressions of Joe. I'm so sorry I let you guys down in chat. I really could have done that. But getting to the actual stuff, Yeah, Dre Jamison I'm impressed with, and I'm impressed overall with what the Diamondbacks have in a lot of these guys, Ryan Nelson, how I think it's gonna shape out those I think Ryan Nelson is going to be a starter. I think Brandon fat who we have not seen, is going to be a starter. Led the minor leagues strikeouts this past season with over two hundred, and I think Dray Jamison and maybe even Tommy Henry or guys that are gonna end up going to the bullpen. Dray Jamison could be the closer type, but this type of performance of him being able to go seven, to not be erratic and show an arsenal of pitches is how he can be a starter. So I would throw it out. I think I might be willing to get down on his next start. Him and Ryan Neilson, they just both have been really impressive. And you know, Drey Jamison is an incredible athlete. I think I've told the story before in a camp about a year ago. You know, you know Corbyn Carroll, Gorbyn Carroll pretty fast, one of the fastest guys was what thirty one sprint speed, one of the fastest guys in elite speed. And they've got the back of the Dinebacks field. They've got this great like artificial track where these guys stretch and stuff, and it's really long, it's probably about seventy five yards or so. And Drey Jamison and Corbyn Carroll raced each other and Dre one like he's an athlete. He's an athlete. He beat Corbyn Carroll in a foot race. So this is a monster athlete with an arsenal of pitches and if it goes right, this is the you know, this is the type of guy who's going to get a whole bunch of strikeouts and is going to be able to be an absolute dude. On the prospect front, Cleig Cincher here and I figured we were going to talk about a few prospects, probably the last of the major prospects that come. I know, I say that's still a couple of weeks. They're trying to get some players, you know, some extra time. We're actually in a space here's when fall leagues releasing their rosters today and they've already released salt Rivers. And another reason I'm mentioning this is like, because of the call up, we're not going to get Corbyn Carroll on the AFL, We're not gonna get Gunner Henderson. And teams have also made some decisions on players, one of being Matt Murvis. If anyone pays attention, Matt Murvis with the Cubs was really dominant in the minor leagues this year, a guy that you could argue maybe would have really benefited from like two weeks in the majors and done whatever. But as I'm told, he will be in the AFL. So is not going to be a guy they're going to call up. And so teams can still if they want. But I think for the most part we've kind of got our Look. Maybe we'll get one random one. This is all the circle around, and say Jordan Groshans maybe being the last guy that was going to get his major call up. He was traded earlier this year to the Marlins, he had his first career home run. He struggled as far as power goes. I think his slugging and Triple A this year was four sixteen, not a big power guy. Was seen as a big prospect at the time. I think he's really falling off. But get your take on Jordan Groschan's the rest of the year.
Speaker 2: He's honestly looked a bit different since being traded, which is certainly encouraging. You mentioned his slug in Triple A and Miami, but it was two ninety six in Toronto, which is horrific. You know, you're running a three point fifty OVP and a two ninety six slugging and that's nearly over three into plate appearances.
Speaker 3: It's not good.
Speaker 2: And I think a lot of Grossian's was some projectability and we just didn't really see him develop the hit tools.
Speaker 3: There. Certainly good to see the power at least.
Speaker 2: Early on, and even in Miami in Triple A two home runs and one hundred and thirty three played appearances being traded.
Speaker 3: Over so Grossian's is interesting.
Speaker 2: Not as high on him as I once was, but I do think there's a little bit of fantasy intrigue if he can sustain some of the power gains that we've seen, at least over the last month or so, because there is a good feel to hit there with Grossians, good contact skills overall, and we'll see. I'm not expecting much this year, like I'm not sure for Redraft. He's super valuable, but from a long term perspective, I still think there's a little bit of interesting in Grossian's profile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's at the end of the day, it's about sorry, I was doing something. I was knocking stuff around in the background. It's also about like opportunity and being able to get the opportunity here. He's God. I'm trying to put my finger on how I want to say the type of guy he You know, it might be like an Alec Bohm if you really want to think about it. Alec Boma just a non high power player that can hit for some contact. Once he gets going, you put him in that spot. But if you got twenty homers you would proba probably be really happy. But I could see him hitting in the middle of a Marlin's lineup. That is what would be the most intriguing, not this year, but going into next year. If people care about it. On the injury front, jitdy Brewbaker left thursday start against the Mets with right Latin discomfort and Alihandro Kirk was held out of Thursday's lineup with hip discomfort. Is Ali Hendro Kirk going to be a top free catcher for you next year? I think top five is kind of like a no brainer. But do you think he'll be in the top three because you're battling for muto A obviously Adley, I think VARs Show obviously has to be in that spot. Do you think he can top the top three?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The top's pretty crowded, and you know with Real Muto he struggled first half, but he's been just pretty dominant, you know, the second half of the year. Varshow obviously quietly putting up the good power speed. You have Will Smith too to think about.
Speaker 3: So it's tough.
Speaker 2: I think Kirk probably is four or five, and you also, I think about ADLEI like Adley's second half has been incredible, So a lot of talent at catch, so it's tough. Kirks just as talented and can produce, but you certainly have Real Mutwo and far Show at the top. Thanks to their still in the base potential on speed exactly. And I just want to point out, boy, dang in here, drop the comment. Any comment you guys have. Will try to answer a couple questions at the end here could be prospect related, might make a lot of sense with me and Claig on here on a little Chris and Chris action.
Speaker 1: But just throwing it out to you guys. In nineteen ninety seven, this day in baseball, Phillies Kurt Shilling struck out nine and the Phillies went over the New York Mets to become the thirteenth pitcher since nineteen hundred with three hundred strikeouts in a season. When was the last three hundred strikeout season? Do we know? Was it recent? I feel like it wasn't.
Speaker 3: When no idea To be honest.
Speaker 1: I'm strike out because I feel like to me, that is one of the most impressive markers that we can get here. Let's see three hundred strikeout seasons in baseball.
Speaker 3: It sure's here to it.
Speaker 1: Let's see rand look in here, it's not see it's not breaking This is just breaking down the people that have done it. Yeah, I'm gonna say if this is Okay, Verlander did it in ninety. This is why Verlander did it in twenty nineteen where he hit the three hundred strikeout marker and Garrett Cole also did it in nineteen. Sureser did it in eighteen, Sail in seventeen. So it's like you might get one or two a year, but we haven't had it obviously with the COVID season and then in twenty fifteen Kershaw. But I think those are the only ones in the last Yeah, those are the only ones in the last like twenty ish years or so that have pulled up a three hundred strikeout season until Spencer Strider does it next.
Speaker 3: Year, you know what I mean, love bat.
Speaker 1: Let's go through some stat heroes, y'all. Mancata now four to five with the homer and RBI two runs, Brandon Marsh a perfect four for four with two rbi, Essak Parades had a bomb, Kutel Marte had a rare performance of offensive output two for three with a homer. Brianday Lacruz had a home run. Aristevie's a keen Eale the punisher has been doing so lately. We're talking about him on itl and how he's just getting playing time right now, and he's going Homer, Carlos, Koreahanamer Saladar prez uh led Me, His Diaz and Yasmani Grandal. Do you have hope for Aristides? I think it's no no doubt right now. Aristia is a ken is a guy you go pick up write a hot hand if you're looking for Homer's. Do you think there's gonna be anything for him next season?
Speaker 2: You know, I have no clue with what direction the Reds are going to go. There.
Speaker 3: Certainly there could be a spot.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's had his streaks where he certainly looks valuable, But I just fear that's what it's going to be with him. It's just going to be these hot streaks that we ride out for a couple of weeks to a month, and that's kind of it. I think the playing time's probably going to be inconsistent with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm kind of a bye. Also, you know, Brandon marsh is one of those players that this new destination has just been such a good spot for him. I don't know if Also, you know the learning aspect of working with Harper, you know, like Harper and Casianos have both been players that you know, have had a lot of tutelage with guy. Bryce Harper has worked with Bryson Stott and Alec Bohm and is trying to be in the leader and they just seems to be a new home for Brandon marsh and it seems to be it seems to be like a relevant fantasy destination, which I think is apparent. And Es SoC Parates, it's just you know, I love you SoC Prates. He does it on the pitching side. Dre Jamison five strikeouts, as we mentioned, only one walk, two hits over seven. Carlos Carrasco six innings, struck out eleven. He had two walks and four hits. Lance McCullers, who I think was on our prop marker last week or last show. Lance McCullers went six, struck out eleven in two hits, but he did walk four. Shane McClanahan in that return five innings, five strikeouts, a walk in a couple hits, and Chase Anderson went five, struck out three on the stat zeros on you know Cruise he had three strikeouts with four can you believe it he can? I'll bet you those strikeouts though I'll bet you the velocity of the bat that swung through those balls were the fastest in all of baseball. I'll bet no one has swung harder and faster through probably horrible pitches than Onell Cruise, So let's give him. Give him some credit. Guys, nobody swings through them better than O'Nell. Ben Gammel and Jake Swinsky also o for three with three strikeouts. On the pitcher side, Hunter Gaddis four innings, seven earned runs, gave up five homers. I don't I don't know when the last time we've had a five homer game here and JT. Brewbaker three innings, five earned runs with a home run. I think I think we liked this. Wonky set this up by the way she does the show she which, by the way, we should always give a hand a hand to Wonky for the great show stuff puts together. And and I just dull up a few things later, But he did. Do you like how I led with cruz Wels? That is my gift to you. Wonkey did that, And yes I do, of course, And again if you know again, I hope I'm around even more after this season ends. But like you're gonna see a turn next season where I will be I will be more pro onell cruise. I just was never pro this season on a rookie year. Where where have you stood on the only all cruise front? I'm not sure we've talked about that clig. I've never gone as high as some prospect people.
Speaker 2: I feel like somebody just pushed him up like crazy towards the end of last season, and then you know, he had that stretch when he came up where he just dominated and everybody just went as ieric like this was going to be, you know, the next coming of whichever player you want to name, was going to be elite, and I just wasn't quite buying end. You know, the long levers, the swing and miss, there were some some concerns. The power speed undeniable, but you have to make good contact to be able to get to that, and that's been my concern. I think he'll be fine, but I don't think he's going to be elite. Honestly, probably not, probably not, but well I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean I say you know, and I say probably not. I have to take that back. That's it's again, that's my brain into this year because if the right changes are made, He's got the skill set of a player that could be the number one overall Fantasy guy. You could easily drop a thirty thirty season. I wouldn't be shocked. It's just you have to make good contact. He didn't show any of that this year. Probably come up into the near future. Franzosco. Look at some home run calls yesterday. Oh boy, Kat Fox, the leader is the only person on the board who would have been on the board if I had a piece of art to show you. Guys that had a home run with Salvi Perez now a three home run lead, trying to move away. Fifty four for Cat Fox, Elsco with fifty one, De Blum and High Cobby with fifty only four people with fifty called home runs. We've got go cards and help us in Miami. Both down there at forty nine. The race is getting very tight. As we are coming to the end, then we'll be crowning a winner. I have to find out too. I remember what the prize is, so we can have a prize for I imagine Fantasy Pros will have a nice prize for the home run contest, just like we have for the subscribe Rate and Review where you guys can get that Austin Riley twenty twenty one signed World Series Baseball. All you gotta do is subscribe to the podcast, Rate it, review it in the month of September and someone's gonna win. Pretty awesome. Let's go and check out. I guess I gotta do this right. It's been one of those shows today. That's right, bet MGM. They've actually got a whole bunch of props today. They're on the plus side. Yes, we're wearing the crowns. I don't know how the hair is right now? How can we do this? Can we make it look good? Yeah, we'll flow the hair a little bit. Here we go, flow it up a little bit, look like I have a perm or anything. I'll put on the tr I'll put on the crown for bet MGM any day. And I'll also use a promo code leading off and if you guys do you guys can get hooked up with it potentially a one thousand dollars risk free first bet. They got a whole bunch of bets. I've also said they do a fantastic job at giving you a whole bunch of free bets. As you go. So it's definitely the sportsbook to check out. Go and check them out, King's and Queen's. Put on your crown or tiara and celebrate with bet MGM and the promo code leading off. All right, we're all fixed here. I've got some bets here and Chris, I want to see what you have to think about them. The number one bet of all of them on betting pros prop cheat sheet is Mike Trout today is sporting a one total base. It's a half, so you need to get one. He's projected at two and a half. On bet MGM. It is juice though at minus one eighty five, but you just need one hit today. Now. MGM also has the number one plus money play according to betting Pro's algorithm, and that's Derimus Garcia with the a's. We've seen him multiple times. Just got to get one. He's projected at one and a half. But you got to get one total base if you want to play some total bas props. If you want to go to the strikeouts, these are really good. Justin Verlander's return has him having the number one strikeout prop of the day on Fan Duel minus one thirty four. You just need six strikeouts. That's it. They're projecting him at seven to three and it's five and a half is the number. Love that bet, And Robbie Ray is your plus money play of the day versus LA. Six and a half is the number you need seven And on DraftKings they're giving you plus one fifteen. So Clig, what do you think here? Anything that you're gonna dance with? Multiple We've got Robbie Ray and Verlander on the strikeouts, Dermis and Mike Trout on the total bases.
Speaker 2: A Trout one on a total basis a pretty easy one, even though, as you mentioned, mine twenty eighty five. But still, it's been insane what Trout's done since coming back. You know, he's got ninety eight played appearance since coming back, with eleven home runs, three eleven average, three sixty seven OVP seven eleven slug by the way, So he's just been insanely good. So feel pretty confident with him hitting you know, one total base today as he's been you know, consistently doing that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Dermis one is tough. I'm not sure that I love it.
Speaker 2: I do like both of the strikeout props, though, I feel pretty good about Verlander coming back. Usually I'm not one to go crazy for pitchers coming back from injury, but with Verlander, you know, he hasn't missed that much time, and you've seen what he's done this year. I feel pretty good projecting the over on five and a half half, and though Robbie Ray's had some inconsistencies, He's going over six and a half in most of his starts recently, I know, is the last two he hasn't. Atlanta had six and then against Cleveland he had three. But I do feel pretty good about that going against the Angels lineup kind of men. So I like both the Verlander and Ray and then the Mike Trout option as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's it's a little bummer like the three bet I'm not really interested in the Dermis one. I really like the other three. They're all from different books, though, so just check it out. You know, if you're going to bet MGM, who's got the Trout one, they probably have something similar on Verlander and Robbie Ray. The Verlander one is when I would probably target, you know, guy returning from injury. I totally get it. But as far as a matchup goes, it's a great matchup. This is a player that one's healthy, he gets back, he can go seven. Reminds me of like the Clayton Kershaw one. So I would love to pair Trout and Verlander together today. And like I said, I bet you MGM has got something similar to what FanDuel is putting out for Verlander. Those would be two I would put. So I kind of dig those over On the DFS side, we did have some good We have both some prices on DraftKings and FanDuel today. DraftKings Verlander was eleven, Max Freed ten to one, Robbie Ray nine to eight, and Flaherty is around seven. If you want to go over to FanDuel for your locked in solo player, Verlander's around eleven, same price actually as Draft Kings Max Free ten to four, just a notch above Robbi Raised a little bit more expensive at ten to six. And you also have Lucas gi Alito at nine if you're wanting to put together. I didn't do the five implied runs because it's you know, it's the teams that you expect, it's the astros, it's the cards, all that. But I did look at some of the higher implied run totals that are close to that that might be a little bit more juicy, and the White Sox, the Mariners and the Marlins might be a couple teams. You might want to look for some stacks on that you can put some players that are high in the lineup. I think that would be pretty good. We had one question to answer, and dang it said, what the heck happened to a story? U? He was gonna steal me thirty bases, then got trade to Washington and the Soto deal. He has one steal since he's actually a story Rees was traded to the Brewers. He's yeah, he's with the Brewers. He actually still five bases in a minor league game the other day. Leads the entire minor leagues in stolen bases. So I think you might have the players confused. Maybe you were thinking of cj. Abrams. I'm thinking you're thinking of CJ. Abrams there and not his story. But speaking of his story, any thoughts on his story moving forward into next season with his seventy plus stolen bases, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, the steals are certainly enticing the powers, I guess kind of my question with what kind of power does he get to does it hinder him from being Fantasy relevant? And I think that's really the biggest question that I have. And we saw a little power breakout from him this year, and I'm just not sure how much of it is legit based on the hitting environment that he was in in.
Speaker 3: Both Double and Triple A with the Padres.
Speaker 2: So the field of hits good though, and they stolen bases, you're kind of undeniable. So Ruiz has been a tough one for me to rank. It seems like he should get regular run in the Brewers Org. But again, that outfield's kind of stacked with just like mediocre guys that they liked running out. So I mean, you have Yelich and then they're playing of wide variety of guys. Plus they're loaded in Triple A at this point, South Relic and Joey Weimer and I mean, Jackson Surio's coming, So it's tough to know what they're gonna do with Ruiz.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see. JP had a question Bubba Thompson or Frayley head to head cat.
Speaker 2: I think it depends on you know what you think you need more, I mean, you know what you're gonna get from Thompson is going to be still on basis Frayley's a little more well rounded at least from the power speed standpoint, could give you a couple steals, but more likely to get some homers. So I think it comes down to just need personally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think thing was saying Ruiz had fifty before the break dropped him. For James Wood, that is that is the correct move. Still James Wood in a long term as good. But yeah, with the Bubba Thompson thing, and they go the last two weeks, Bubba Thompson's had seven stolen bases and he had a couple of multi ones, so steals, it's hands down Bubba. But Fraley hits at the top of the lineup great against I want to say it was against lefties, So Frehley is a good pickup. I think for overall, Bubba is your stolen bass play. It's like a no brainer. There, there's some good questions and let's go over to the home run call. Now check this out. Wonky is going with Julio Rodriguez and listen because of our early co host of the show. Oops, Julio Rodriguez. Yes he was here, just a tiny bit Ago. I gotta go with Julio today. Julio's gotta be my call. It was it's destiny that I ride with Wonky here for Julio Rodriguez because he joined the show. Mayor has got Vladdie Cleig. Who do you want for your home run call for the day?
Speaker 2: I'm going with uh, Man, this is uh.
Speaker 1: I feel like you should go with Ozzy. Albi's in the front of your community. You should you should be having your player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean possibly, but I don't know, man, I don't know what to expect him coming back, So you know what, I'm going to go with ord On Alvarez, who has two home runs over the last four games and pretty good matchup tonight against Adrian Martinez where he's kind of home run prone and it's in Houston, so I like that.
Speaker 1: I also think Von Grissom should have a homer today being moved to the outfield. Here's one last good question. Go cards Web versus the Dodgers or Montas versus Milwaukee. I'm gonna go Montas versus Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to lean Mantas as well, even though he's kind of been less than stellar.
Speaker 3: But I would go that.
Speaker 1: Way, Clig, what do you got going on? What's going down?
Speaker 2: Not too much, man, just a season wraps up, kind of wrapping up regular season content. We've got two more quick grades, man, we got this week's and then we'll have one more full week. So sad that you know the season's winding down, but hey, the Dynasty stuff never ends, and that's what I love about Dynasty. Balls, prospect evals and Dynasty work is all year and that's what I'll working on.
Speaker 3: This wraps up, so this is very very true.
Speaker 1: I've also got James Anderson from RotoWire coming on with me to break down the end of the season. The AFL rosters are getting released today, one full, one half, so I will probably do a second prospect one episode if people are into the prospects that are for Dynasty. To make sure you subscribe to that. Follow me on Twitter. Is at the Welsh rot o Clegg for all his stuff and we hold on a second. We got Cleig. I'm so sorry you're getting kicked off here for a second, and I know you guys can't see me here. It's a weird thing, but we have a got a special guest here is always a Joe piece of Pia. Oh look at Joe Piezapia. He's here. Uh heyo, everybody, Aaron Judge, I like swords. It's Joe Piezapia here into the road, O Cleig. Look at that picture, Ladies and gentlemen. That man will be back next week. As far as I know, he hit put himself on the schedule. He will be joining me for the last episode, which actually is not next week, it's the week after. Joe Pizza Pia will be back. But look at that face. The story of the game goes on four Welsh. I'm Joe Pizzapia. Hey yo,