Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number this Friday. It's eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Headline New York Post today nuclear talks strike out goes on to say Ran left talks with the US. This is Switzerland in Geneva without a deal to end their nuclear program. State Run TV actually confirmed that they'll never give up their right to enrich uranium. And with President Trump's self imposed deadline to reach an agreement now coming to an end as soon as this weekend. I think Donald Trump is pretty predictable, and we now know what is likely to happen next. We're going to full report throughout the show. We're going to be monitoring the situation on the ground. I can tell you both the State Department and that Secretary of State Mark or Rubio, and also the US Ambassador to Israel, Mike Huckabee said, if you want to get out, get out now. There was a picture in this New York Post a stark, huge anti American message displayed in the Iranian capital of Tehran. As these tensions mount, the President did say help is on the way, and the President said he prefers peace, but he said that the last time too, before Operation Midnight Hammer knocked out and obliterated their nuclear facilities. Now we do know that the uranium that the Iranians had, uranium that had been enriched, that they had moved to other locations. We don't know how much they have, although Steve Witkoff, the Middle Eastern envoy, has said that, you know, he believes that they might have much more than we knew, and that makes it an even you know, greater pressure cooker, if you will. But as this deadline, pressure mounts, and you know, yesterday's meeting took place one week after President Trump told the Bar to Peace that he would decide whether to hit this radicals, you know, Islamic fascist regime. By the way, we're talking about radical Islamis. I'm not talking about anything other than that. We know what Iran is, the number one state sponsor of terror. They have been fomenting nothing but death and terror in the region for a long time, serving as the proxies. You know, they have their proxies all out throughout the region, Amasa and Gaza has Balah in Lebanon, the Huti rebels. This is if I had to guess this will be the end of this regime, I don't think they will be able to survive. We have the largest military presence build up in the region that we've had.
Speaker 2: Since the Gulf War.
Speaker 1: And if you remember shock and Awe, I think Donald Trump has already proven he's a shock and all guy, and in keeping with the Trump doctrite. Now, I know there are some that claim that the Trump doctrine and they clearly don't understand it because they clearly don't comprehend how Donald Trump is rolling. Whatever he does do, I believe will be consistent with the Trump doctrine of no forever war and no forever wars period and no boots on the ground period. And I've been telling people for the longest time the future wars and conflicts are likely not going to be fought conventionally on battlefields, especially with emerging technology, the next generation of weaponry. And you can already see this unfold. I mean, you know, in the Twelve Day War, when Iran was firing all these two thousand pound ballistic missiles, now they have four thousand pound ballistic missiles. According to intelligence and reports that have been made public that this is a regime held on death. And you would think after fourteen bunker buster bombs were dropped on their nuclear facilities, and the fact that the Israelis were so sophisticated they even took out the scientists responsible for the nuclear program, just like they took out like the top ten leaders of Hamas, and they took out an Isralla in Lebanon, and they had the whole Pager incident. You think that some of these people might wise up and learn their lesson, because this is an almost certain death sentence to the Iadtolas and the Mullos in Iran. And it's certainly a different course than say Obama or Biden took, which is, oh, just pretty please.
Speaker 2: With sugar on top.
Speaker 1: You know, promise us that you're never gonna, you know, pursue a nuclear weapons program. And then they, you know, send in cargo planes full of cash and other currencies to the tune of billions and billions of dollars.
Speaker 2: That is madness, and there was a deadline on it.
Speaker 1: In other words, they can reconstitute the nuclear program after they got the billions. How stupid, how weak? I doan't talk about the very definition of appeasement. That's it now there is. This is a different day, a different time, and a very different tune and a very different president. And let me remind some of you that don't understand the Trump doctrine, no forever wars, no American boots on the ground, that does not mean isolation ism. Can anyone dispute that Donald Trump obliterating Iran's nuclear weapons program does not make the world a safer place. You can't intelligently make that argument. I'm not a warmonger. I hate the fact that I ask everybody to pray for our brave men and women that are in the military, because you know their lives will always be in jeopardy if there's a conflict, and I don't want that. I wish evil didn't exist in the world, but it does. And if we didn't learn anything from the last hundred years between Mao and China and Stalin and Russia, and Hitler in Germany and Mussolini in Italy and Tojo in Japan and Paul pot in the killing Fields and one hundred million human souls dead because of one evil ism after another, I don't know how you're ever gonna learn that lesson again. I mean, you have idiots out there. Well, if you think that you know, radical Islamic terrorism is a threat to us, you're stupid.
Speaker 2: Okay, go back to nine to eleven. Oh one.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a while ago. It's twenty five years since that. This is the twenty fifty year anniversary of nine to eleven. I remember it as vividly as a day it happened. I've not forgotten one bit. And for the families that lost love with they haven't forgotten either. This is what infuriates me about these anti Semitic bigots in the halls of Congress college campuses. It's now growing world wide, growing in the punditry class, and these morons that don't have a clue Israel, the only democracy in the region, and what happened to them, and what they've been living through for decades and decades and decades. And I've been to Israel many times. I've been in this network of terror tunnels. You know, Linda, you were on one of those trips. I think you actually were there when that one rocket landed what one hundred yards from us. Yeah, And this is what the people of Israel lived, you know, every single day they live with. And you went down on the terror tunnel. Don't you think you did?
Speaker 2: No, they only took you. They only took you, you and a cameraman. Well, they don't trust you. I mean, I get it. No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: I'm only kidding. But you saw the images of it. I mean, and think about there are hundreds of them. This was humanitarian aid given to the people in Gaza, so they can build hospitals and schools and get them food and nutrition, medicines and so on and so forth. No, they instead they build out a sophisticated network of terror tunnels so they can foment terror and try and kill as many Jews as they want. And what happened on October seventh, this is what I cannot comprehend from you anti Semites out there, and I want no part of any of you. I will have nothing to do with those people. And we know who they are. And I'm just telling you it is disgusting because what happened on October seven, twenty twenty three in the IDF they did share with members of the media for those that had the stomach to watch it. I know that some of my colleagues at Fox that were being shown by Israel these videos. Now Hamas terrorists were taking the images of this. We have phone calls recorded that were, you know, through surveillance of these Hamas killers, you know, calling home to mom and dad, I just killed six Jews. I just killed six of them. Lost over it thousand people. Here's the difference. We lost twenty nine hundred and seventy seven Americans on nine to elevenh one. By the way, Prime Minister net and Yahoo he stood with us and in solidarity with the United States on October seven, twenty twenty three. They have less than ten million people that live in Israel. That's it. That's the population size. And what they are able to do militarily being surrounded by enemies is beyond the human imagination. You want to know why they're so innovative because they have to be to survive. They've been surrounded by enemies that want to destroy them forever. And it's the size of New Jersey, the entire country of Israel. It's unbelievably inspiring what they're capable of doing. You know, watching the Patriot missile system. Now they have new the next generations of missile defense systems that have been set up, and they're building out the next next generation of missile defense systems. They weren't even during the Twelve Day War able to stop every missile, but they you know, and then you know what happened. If you extrapolate out the population of Israel under ten million, and you compare it to our population, what is it about three hundred and sixty million that you know more than me? And that would be the equivalent of losing about forty thousand Americans in a single day. And then you look at these videos, and some of my colleagues did they they had to walk out, and some people were just crying because you saw on video murder and murder of young children, and rape and torture and kidnapping and parents, you know, losing their children to these kidnapper terrorists. You know, if you do want to understand the Trump doctrine, look what he did in his first term. He took out the isis Caliphate that grew under Obama and Biden. He just wiped them out because he understood the existential threat that is radical islamis to believe in, convert or die. He took out Solomani, the world's number one worst terrorists responsible for killing Americans. He took him out on that tarmac. As soon as that plane landed, and as soon as the he was id on the ground, boom. They took him out. They were ready for him. They followed him for two weeks. I got the backstory. They did the same with Bagdaddy and associates. During his first term, he dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. He took out the Iranian nuclear sites with Operation Midnight Hammer. Now if you look at a map and where we are with this, and this matters right now, in the Arabian Sea, we have the USS Abraham Lincoln. Now this is you know, to the south kind of as I'm looking at the map that I'm in front of me, we have the USS Abraham Lincoln and we have three destroyers there. And then if you look, you know, off the coast of Kuwai and off the coast of Saudi Arabia in the Persian Gulf where Cutter and we have our largest military base and UAE, we have in that area five destroyers, three combat ships. So we're covering three huge sides of Iran. Now off the coast of Israel and Lebanon and you know, just outside the Mediterranean Sea, we've got the US S Gerald R. Ford and three destroyers there. Never mind fighter jets, drones, helicopters, you name it. All of this is is up ready to go. You know, we have airborne radar aircraft, and we're gonna We're gonna have plenty of firepower, the most firepower we've ever assembled since the Gulf War. Now are we going to have our national treasure, our brave men and women going door to door, stepping over IDs. Now that those days are gone and the presidents were to not have forever wars, the president's right also to not put boots on the ground. Now, after publicly giving Iran ten to fifteen days to reach this agreement, I don't think you can make an agreement. I said it from the beginning. You can't trust the Iranians. They've proven themselves untrustworthy, you know. But he said, I will never allow the world's number one state sponsor of terror to have a nuclear weapon. He said it again Tuesday night in the State of the Union address, and the President first outlined the short timeline, saying that the world would know within probably ten days whether Tehran was prepared to strike what he called a meaningful deal. So they met in Geneva yesterday and then they go on State TV. It's like they've been saber rattling all over State TV about you know, showing images of taking out American ships and you know, making proclamations that Donald Trump will be you know, in his cough in a number of days.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Sure what part of fourteen Bunker Busters they didn't learn a lesson from, but it is what it is. Prince Reza Pallavi, who's been on this program before, he said he thinks the regime is about to collapse as the economic crisis deepens. They've also had a major water shortage and they've had to like move out the entire city of Tehran. Anyway, we watch, We'll pray for our troops. Please everybody listening, you know, pray for those brave men and women. Pray for Israel, Pray for you know, that innocent life gets protected, and pray for a safer world. We are watching what's going on in Iran as we have been discussing, and we have joining us now Ambassador Nathan Seals. He served in the first Trump administration as Ambassador at Large for counter Terrorism. Acting under Secretary of State, played a key role in the maximum pressure CAMPAIG against the Iranian regime their terror proxies. In twenty twenty two, he was sanctioned by Iran. Knows the country well. He joins US today. As the Iranians have rejected the list of agenda items that Donald Trump was insisting on if they wanted to make a deal with the US, the President put a timeline on it. That timeline is ending very quickly. And as I just laid out for you, we have the largest military presence in the region since the Gulf War and the build up in the Gulf War. I mean, if you look off, for example, in the Arabian Sea, off the coast of Pakistan and Iran, you've got, you know, in that case, the USS Abraham Lincoln and three destroyers. If you look in the Persian Golf off the coast of Kuwait, Cutter and the UAE, you got five destroyers, three combat ships. If you look off the coast of Lebanon, Israel and the Mediterranean, you know you got let's see the USS Gerald R. Ford and three destroyers there. And you got a ton of air bases in the region and fighter jets and drones and helicopters. I don't know what part of Donald Trump they don't take seriously.
Speaker 2: He gave him on deadline.
Speaker 1: Fifty days the last time Dave fifty one, Israel you know, started wiping him out. That's pretty remarkable to me. Seventy to nine percent of Americans do fear a nuclear armed Iran and that opposes a direct threat to our country. Eighty nine percent view Iran as an enemy and not friendly. Those are smart people, and you know so, I don't think the president has any choice, just like he didn't have any choice with Operation Midnight Hammer. The Israelis did not have the military capability of dropping fourteen bunker buster bombs to take out and obliterate those nuclear facilities. Now, whatever uranium they had stored elsewhere in the country, I don't know. Steve Witkoff seems to think that they're on the verge of potentially building out a weapon. He's the Middle Eastern envoy. Is nothing that they seems they won't do to get nuclear weapons, and they just hell bent on it anyway, Ambassador Sales, great to have you, Baxtar, Thank you for being with us. Our prayers are with our US men and women in the region. Of course, the President has said he'd prefer peace. I prefer peace. But the President has shown that the Trump doctrine is not isolationism. Yeah, means no boots on the ground, no forever wars. But he did take out around, he did take out Isis, He took out the Iranian nuclear sites, he took out Solomani Bagdaddy and all his pals, and dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. Sall, they shouldn't be surprised when this deadline comes that Donald Trump's gonna act.
Speaker 3: Well, Shan, thanks for having me on. I think you're exactly right. The Iranians are exceptionally bad at reading the room. The President isn't exactly being ambiguous here, He's being very clear. We want a diplomatic resolution. That's plan A, but we've got a Plan B. And that Plan B is floating off your coast with the ability to deliver overwhelming firepower like you. I hope the Iranians come to their senses and negotiate an end to the nuclear program. But what does it say about their priorities that they're prepared to take their country and the entire region to the brink of a war. They're not doing that because they want nuclear energy. They're not doing it because they want to lower energy prices for Iranian consumers. They're doing it because they want to preserve a pathway to a bomb. And that's why the administrations demand no domestic uranium enrichment of any kind. That's why that's so important. The only reason the Iranians could have for wanting to enrich uranium is because they want to preserve a pathway to a bomb. And that's the one thing the administration has said is completely out of bounds.
Speaker 1: All right, as you look at the firepower we have in the region, and I can add to that high end F twenty two fighter jets at an Israeli air base prepared for combat. On top of it, then you have the Ambassador to Israel, friend of this program, Mike Hackabee, sent an email to embassy staff telling them today that there's no need to panic, but if they want to leave Israel, they quote should do so today. According to a US official, it follows orders of a partial evacuation of the embassy and embassy personnel in Lebanon on February twenty third, The timing of any military action against Iran will always remain unknown. According to reports, Secretary of State Mark or Rubio plans to visit Israel on Monday to brief Israeli leaders on Iranian talks. We already know that they kind of, you know, failed, yo.
Speaker 3: All this is consistent, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, and we didn't fail. They just are stubbornness and stupid. But we didn't fail on our m We did our part.
Speaker 3: Well, that's right. It takes two to tango. We're extending an olive branch, but we also have an eagle's claw full of arrows that are ready to go, and it's the Iranian's choice which one they're going to deal with. All this is consistent with the administration's approach that you know, we're serious about diplomacy, but we're not bluffing. We're not moving people out of the region because we're trying to send a message. We're moving people out of the region because this could get real very quickly. And it's ultimately up to the Iranians whether they want to pursue a path of peace or whether they dig in their heels and risk their regime and risk their lives because they're so committed to an apocalyptic vision of a nuclear armed Iran. You know, they always say they don't want a nuclear weapon, but I don't think they've earned the right to be trusted. Nobody should take that claim to the bank, because their actions speak loud other than their words, and the fact that they are prepared to risk war again over uranium tells you that that is not a peaceful nuclear program. It's only useful to them to the extent that it enables them to seek a bomb.
Speaker 2: Did you hear about this story?
Speaker 1: An alleged Iranian backed terrorist bizarrely thought he could put a bargain priced hit out on Donald Trump, paying two men amasingly five thousand dollars up front and coming up with this insane plot that you know, by placing a vape on a napkin to denote his target, meaning President Trump. According to details that were just released yesterday, this is the target. How will it die? And this idiot said, you know, as he gestured, you know, to a creamsicle colored smoking device inside a hotel room filled with FBI secret cameras and footage played for a Brooklyn jury. Apparently, I mean, I mean, we have to understand among the many people unvetted that Biden and Harris led in this country are known terrorists from over two hundred countries, over twelve million people, murderers, rapists, known terrorists, you know, child molesters, cartel members, gang members, other violent criminals, drug dealers.
Speaker 2: This is insane.
Speaker 3: And the Iranian regime is very, very capable at the dark arts of assassination and terrorism. It's one of their preferred foreign policy tools is using terrorist proxies to carry out violent reprisals all around the world. And so, you know, we can sit here and laugh at the incompetence on display in.
Speaker 1: This oh this is a real, clear present danger to our country and the people in this country.
Speaker 2: I once had a flat wall on my head. I know I've lived it.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly, and we should never take our eyes off the fact that as we speak, there are Iranian plots actively targeting a number of Americans just for doing their jobs as government officials. President Trump, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, former National Security Advisor John Bolden. All of these people live with a death sentence because they had the nerve to defend America from Iran and I Ran will do what they have to to try and execute these plots. We have to remain vigilized. I'm glad to see this case proceeding because it's just the tip of the iceberg. The Iranians are playing for keeps when it comes to assassinations and terrorism.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's any scenario under which the Iranians can survive what is likely to come their way assuming they don't agree to what President Trump is demanding.
Speaker 3: It's a great question, and I think it really depends on how ambitious a strike the president orders. If he does order a strike, you know, one option is to go for a decapitation strike and take out regime leadership figures. A more modest approach would be directed specifically the nuclear weapons program and you know some of the regime security elements that were responsible for brutally murdering thousands and thousands of protesters not too long ago. If the administration goes for the middle approach, you know, going after the nuclear program and the regime officials, that doesn't necessarily mean that the Supreme Leader is safe. It might precipitate an uprising among the people who take matters into their own hands and bring about regime change on their own. That's not something that the American people can decide for Iran. That's something for the Iranian people to decide. But they may well rise up depending on how weak the regime looks in the aftermath of a possible US strike.
Speaker 1: Now, I'll just give people some information. I at the time never shared it with this audience because I was told not to. The Masade contacted Box Security and the NYPD, and they said that there's a fotlaw that will issued by some a mom against me, And you know, I'm grateful that they gave me the heads up. I'm grateful that the NYPD gave me a heads up. I'm grateful Fox provided security for an extended period of time with me at all times and around my house and protecting my children. And it was and what I was told at the time is this is very real. This is not a game. Take it seriously. And the order was to put my head on a spike. Wouldn't have been that attractive, I don't think. But I took it seriously. And you know, it ends up this particularly mom is dead. But the idea that there are cells in the US, that there were people that be sympathetic to this type of order given and for you know, me being told to take it seriously is chilling, especially in light of you know, in the case of President Trump, far more important than lilol Sean. You know, we've had two you know, would be assassins against Timmy came within a millimeter of losing his life.
Speaker 3: That's scary stuff, Sean, a really really chilling story. And unfortunately, this is the kind of stuff that the Iranian regime specializes in. You know, we talked about the plot against John Bolton. This is why the southern border is so important and why it's essential to secure the southern border. The plot against Bolton, the Iranian regime reached out to Mexican cartels with instructions to try and come to the US and carry out an assassination. And the same thing happened more than a decade ago. They tried to blow up a restaurant in Washington, d C. To kill the Saudi ambassador. And guess who they were working with there again, Mexican cartels on the southern side of the border. So that border has to be locked down, not just for immigration reasons and a million other reasons, but because we can't afford to expose a vulnerability to Iranian back terrorists.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been friends with Prime Minister Natanyahu for thirty years, and I've been over to Israel a number of times, as I know you have been, and I've been in the terror tunnels, and I've been to border cities. That one city in particulars Deroute, hit with ten thousand rockets in ten years, if you can believe it. Kids can't even play outside. They played in underground bunker playgrounds. And I've told that story many times. But you know, the amount of security that the Prime Minister lives with every day is beyond any comprehension people can have. Let's put it that way, because if they could, they would want to take him out.
Speaker 3: They would, and frankly, they're less capable of doing that today than they were two or three years ago. And the reason for that is because after October seventh, Israel fought back and really decimated a number of the Iranian regimes frontline terror proxies. Has Blah in Lebanon has been reduced to a shadow of its former self. Hamas has been Stazala's.
Speaker 1: Dead to the top ten leaders of HAMAS dead. They got them all. They got the nuclear scientists, they're dead. They took down their air defense systems and a lot of their missile battery systems.
Speaker 3: Exactly right. Iran is really on its back foot because Israel kept its eye on the ball and applied pressure to all of those different tentacles of the Iranian regimes campaign against it. They tried to encircle Israel with a ring of fire, and Israel was able to fight back and successfully defend itself against all those different threats. That doesn't mean Iran is not a threat. They are, but they are in a much weaker position today than they were maybe at any time since the revolution. They're weaker abroad, their proxies are in tatters, and at home they have no le whatsoever. Among the Iranian people. You have protesters out on the streets lighting their cigarettes with pictures of the Supreme Leader. That tells everything you need to know about this regime.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Our prayers are with our brave men and women in the region if they are called to duty. Nathan Sal's ambassador, thank you so much for being with us. We appreciate your time.