Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number, it's eight hundred and nine four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Did you hear Elon must there saying We've got to save this country. It's like the world, it's like we're on the precipice. He couldn't be anymore right, he really couldn't. We have some breaking news as we begin the program, and we're going to play more of my interview with President Trump and Elon coming up in the next hour. We'll get your reaction to it. And I mean, the metrics that we're seeing are historic in terms of people that have viewed or listened to this radio program or watch Tannity on TV. And I'm very I'm very happy about it. And I don't talk a lot about ratings, and I wouldn't be here if I didn't have them, and I just it's not my thing. I don't know why, because you know what if I just I'm just grateful because you have the ability to fire me at any point if you don't like what I'm doing. And I try to pay attention when when the audience screams at me that I'm doing something wrong. I try and say, okay, I need to listen, and because I get great feedback from all of you. But the fact that I had this opportunity, but you know, even though the media had there was there's always this pressure in the back of your head in the sense that, well, if you don't ask the who's in charge question, which is a dumb question really, but I knew if I didn't ask it, I'd be hammered for it. I'm like, you know what I'm gonna ask. Get it out of the way. I had the time. I had no idea how long they were gonna give me. I had none whatsoever. And I was getting nervous because we were all kind of hanging out and just talking for like an hour, and I'm like, uh oh, this is gonna take away interview time. And I'm like, maybe you guys want to get going, what do you think? And it was such a riveting conversation on so many different things. You know that stuff like that I just keep private because it's off the record, and but just things that are transformation and to hear Elon Musk and his reason and his passion. But what I liked about it was showing who he was. It wasn't who's in charge. We know it's Donald Trump. You know, him having a text apport shirt. Almost hilarious. Hearing his motivation and describing his passion for everything that he does, Knowing and learning so much more about him as I did, and the lead up to that interview and then talking to him about it was just a pretty fascinating, you know, experience for me is if you look at the men that built America as a series about people, risk takers, they all became very wealthy. They were all crazy in their own way in some sense, but they were hard driving and tough as nails. I mean, you're talking about frontier America and these guys were tough, you know, and like Henry Ford's of the World or you know names at the time that were building our railroads and infrastructure, et cetera, et cetera. These guys were amazing and creating jobs for people and building the American spirit of entrepreneurship. And we're trying to get back to that and to just hear people like that is amazing. Anyway, we do have good news the Senators. We'll get into that the next hour. The Senator has voted to confirm. I'm very happy about this Cash Pattel, and this is this is one that I purposely kept somewhat quiet on because I wanted it so badly, and I think it's so important. I've known Cash Pattel a long time, and he's been on this program, he's been on TV, and I can't think of a better person than him to restore the FBI as the world's premiere law enforcement agency. I have been so disappointed after what James Comy did, mister higher honor himself. No reasonable prosecutor would prosecute using what he was warned was a dirty political Russian disinformation dossier, signing three of the four PISA warrants only years later before a Senate committee that they said, well, knowing what I know, no, I wouldn't do it. You know, the whole setup of that he had with Donald Trump, and he went to Trump Tower and said, just so you know, there's this information out there, and and hooker's urinating on a bed, and he immediately goes down to his car and takes, you know, writes himself memos as to what the conversation was. And I sat with the President and he said, well, you're gonna be my guy, right, you're the and instead of just in telling the President, yeah, I'm appointed by you, sir. However, we have to we have to have very, very a firm line in the sand in terms of the FBI's ability to be independent, knowing that Donald Trump didn't come from a political world, but not something that he would normally know. He's a business guy. Okay, you're gonna be my guy. I'm hiring you. You my contractor. Okay, great, I appreciate it. I'm calling you if there's any problems. And no, but of course Comy turns it into this big deal that it wasn't. And you know, but I could just imagine the faces of Comy and Chris Ray and McCabe and Struck and Paige and you know, all these people when they saw this unfold today. Glad to see that. You know, Mitch McConnell has not been doing well on his votes, have been more than disappointed. I think the fact that he should more than anybody know the hard job of John Thune and the importance that a president should has in terms of there in terms of a president needing the cabinet that they desire. This is where I can't thank the people in Ohio and Pennsylvania enough for, you know, voting for the right senators and Dave McCormick's when in Pennsylvania was so critical. But anyway, it was a fifty one to forty nine vote and Mitch McConnell voted yes on the confirmation. Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, kind of predictable voted no and to invote culture and begin the two hours of debate the nominee past fifty one to forty seven. Members of the Senate Judiciary voted earlier this month twelve to ten to advance Cash to the full floor vote. I just didn't. I just know Cash. And the thing is is he knows where all the corruption is there, and so I think he's going to do a really good job. So I think that's great news for the country and great news for law enforcement and for the people that allowed themselves to be weaponized. They're probably going to have to answer some tough questions and well, Hannity, that's weaponization in and of itself. No, if if you were part of politicizing the FBI and weaponizing the FBI, and if you don't have a good answer for not enforcing the laws at our border, or were part of groups that were, you know, infiltrating school board where crazy you know, school moms. I don't mean this in a bad way, Linda, you know, are there to just annoy the people on the school board council and investigating them as possible domestic terrorists or arresting peaceful protesters that are pro life and all this. I think there are legitimate questions you have to answer. Do you know what your role is as an FBI agent? You know, for me, for the life of me, I thought there was such an opportunity for Christopher Ray. I don't dislike the guy, but he sat by and idly by and allowed systemic corruption on a border to occur. And then he'd go to Congress and the last number of times he was there and warn us that the threat levels never ever ever been this bad. Maybe it's because you're allowing in known terrorists, murderers, rapists, cartel members, gang members, and you're not holding Joe Biden accountable. The fact that the FBI would raid more logo but not raid the four locations where Joe Biden that top secret classified information the fact that Hillary Clinton had more top secret classified information on her servers and they did nothing in her case, and she deleted thirty three thousands of poenaed emails. That was call me, no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute. None of the fifty one former Intel officials that knew nothing about Hunter's laptop were ever held to account. And this is Merrick Garland. He's just fallen off the face of the earth, like Joe Biden and nobody. I mean, it's terrible what they've done. And you know, look at the double standard. On January sixth, Okay, let's say, well, handed to you're against writing, yes I am, you're against insurrections the favorite work, Yes I am. Condemned it in real time on the show. And all those people were prosecuted and spend time in jail. Everyone that took it that extra step, and some people that I don't even think entered the building up prosecute. I don't know for a fact, but I've read it over and over again. But other people that were just in there with their cameras taking pictures, they didn't enter the right way. But do you give them jail time for that? Probably not? And wanted no part of any violence or threats against anybody. And then you compare it to the Summer of twenty twenty. I mean, is it really if it's a riot or insurrection in a city and you have five hundred and seventy four riots and you have dozens of dead Americans and thousands of injured cops. We watched them being pelted with bricks, rocks, bottles, molotov cocktails, and watching people do all this property damage in the turn in terms of billions and billions of dollars, and we have it on video, and we have all the evidence. Nobody there was no There was no Summer of twenty twenty committee examining that those people weren't held accountable, and then a vice president at the time, then presidential candidates saying, oh, they're not going to stop writing, they shouldn't stop writing, and we're not gonna stop supporting them. And imagine if Donald Trump did, it would have been a bigger deal. Oh, it's less important because it's not happening in Washington, DC. More people died, more people were injured, more property was damaged. It's wrong when it happens, and people have to be held accountable, and that's dual justice under the law. It's not an equal justice under the law system. You know, the good news just keeps getting better and better and better. And I got to say every day as I read through the news, I just honestly could not be happier that we now have in place the ability We're not there. I hope you, I hope most of you don't go away. And I said, you can't vote with Trump and hope that it just happens and that you stay engaged because the country needs you right now. And there are going to be moments when Donald Trump is going to have to put a lot of pressure on Congress to get their job done. The first big test after all these nominees get through is going to be the issue of reconciliation, and that means the budget that deals with the economy, and we better get the economy back on track. Right now, we're living under the Biden Harris economy, and we're headed for another two and a half trillion dollars in debt and inflation rear at its ugly head in January. That's that's on Biden, that's on Harris. Trump is not able to implement his economic plan, and maybe we'll restore order and we'll actually get budgets done on time for the fiscal year which begins October first. But I'm everything that I'm reading makes me happy. Joni earnst unveiling a bill to unplug Biden's seven point five billion dollar EV program. Donald Trump get you know, saying, you know what, what Grand Paul asked for in audit of Fort Knox is a good idea. We're going to go in there, make sure the gold is there. That's what he said on Air Force one. The Biden EPA spent we found out Washington Examiner two billion dollars to left wing climate group linked to Stacy Abrams. Washington Examiner, group linked to former Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacy Abrams, received a two billion dollar grand from the EPA as part of the twenty billion dollar gold bar scheme, alleged by the Department of Government Efficiency. That's what they're saying. I have not been able to confirm myself. The twenty billion and grants doled out by the Biden administration with funds from the Inflation Reduction Act were found parked in an outside financial institution in a bid to give the grant money out without any oversight. According to Lee Zelden, this is outrageous. A report from the Free Beacon found the two billion in grants earmark for the Power Forward Communities, which has ties to ABRAMS, despite having only reported one hundred dollars in revenue during its first three months after its founding in late twenty twenty three. The grant was awarded in April to twenty four. I mean, this is so outrageous. Then another Washington Examiner group an article rather a left wing policy think tank in DC supporting a legal battle against Trump's Department of Government Efficiency is operating on millions of dollars donated by the foundation owned by billionaire Democratic donor George Soros. According to The Washington Examiner, the Governing Impact where GFI appears to have been instrumental in shaping legal strategies aimed at disrupting doge's operations. This was established with seventeen million dollars in funding from this Open Society Foundations group. They report funneled through a dark dark money organization such as New Venture Fund and sixteen thirty Fund. According to donations from twenty nineteen to twenty twenty one, listed on Open Society's web page. I mean, when is this ever going to stop? And by the way, I'm not feeling bad. Remember Biden wanted eighty eight thousand new IRS workers to basically harass you know, the average American that makes sixty six thousand dollars a year. I just accepted that that this is my life and that they'll the and that's why I always pay my taxes. By the way, always pay your taxes. But the IRS is going to lay off seven thousand workers in DC today and around the country starting today. And do we really need eighty eight thousand more people? So I mentioned at the bottom of the well towards the end of the last half hour, that you have a top prosecutor is now launched an investigation into these threats against federal workers, named Chuck Schumer as a target of the probe. The interim US Attorney Ed Martin said in an email seen by Reuters that the probe was inspired by a conversation with an employee of Elon Musk's Department of Government Efficiency that was created by President Trump. Late last night, I took a call from a senior DOGE staffer. We spoke about some pressing tech issues, and then he told me about threats against DOGE workers. It is despicable that these men and women are being threatened. He named the initiative Operation Whirlwind, saying that Schumer, the top Democrat in the US Senate, is the subject of a threat's investigation, and you might remember Schumer on the steps of the Supreme Court. I'll say to you and you, Gorsuch and Bert Kavanaugh, you know you have released the Whirlwind and you will pay the price. Remember this. I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh, you have released the Whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions. You won't know what hit you. You'll pay the price. I don't know what this investigation is fully about. They don't give the specifics, but that's how the guy talks. Is that sounds pretty threatening to me to do to a Supreme Court justice. I have a former NFL punter, Chris klue Is. His name removed from a California city council meeting after a self described active civil disobedience in which he was trashing President Donald Trump and his supporter's former Minnesota Viking Ucla Brewin was before the Hunting and Beach City Council slam Trump the MAGA movement and while protesting a MAGA plaque installed near a city library, you know, and you know, laid into Trump's Make America Great Again movement. I'm gonna take my time and say what MAGA has stood for these past three weeks. MAGA stands for trying to erase trans people from existence. Where did these people make this stuff up? They out of their minds? I guess the answer is self evident, right. Magas stands for resegregation and racism and censorship and book bands, and it stands for firing air traffic controllers while planes are crashing. Well, actually, the warning from the FA came during the Biden years twenty twenty three to be specific, about a lack of air traffic controllers and security and safety issues and near misses at all times highs and Donald Trump. You heard it from the CEO of Delta. Oh, in spite of you thinking that Donald Trump fight didn't fire anybody that's involved with anything to do with safety and the people that put in place the DEI hiring practices there were people that got one hundred on the air traffic controller exam and want of those jobs bad. It's a good job, I mean, but you need a lot of skills for that job. You've got to be able to make instantaneous decisions. You got to be able to multitask at a very high level. It's not easy. But anyway, magas stands for firing military veterans and those serving them at the VA. I mean, these people believe their own lives and their own insanity and their own sing song speeches, etc. Trump's Treasury secretary is now Scott Bissent, is providing some sense of relief for Americans and politicians worried about Doge and the American taxpayers don't have to be concerned about any of this. I think it's unfortunate Democrats are attacking Elon Musk and what they're doing. It's unfortunate that they're fear mongering with the American people, which is why I did ask the question about social security and education in my interview with President Trump and Elon Musk, some of which the next piece I'll play at the top of the next hour, and then we'll get your reaction to it. JFK's only grandson, ripping Doze that the whole family, for the most part, is pretty radical left. You know, I found out from somebody that knows Bobby Kennedy. I found that he didn't talk to Caroline Kennedy maybe ten minutes in the last forty years. I mean, it's not like that had a relationship and she was out there Trump and Elon emphasizing the importance of full transparency. Musk is weighing a DOGE dividend to send Americans and the President is weighing this and checks from using save funds and maybe twenty percent of the savings that they found find will be given back to the American people. Well, they desperately need it, and tell you that much. And President Trump said, there's even a under consideration a new concept where we give twenty percent of DOGE savings to the American people. How cool would that be? Love that? And you know what, I don't even want my twenty percent. No, I give it to people. I'm so tired of reading about how many Americans have been struggling so much. I would say, give it to the poor in the middle class. They deserve it. Give them twenty five percent. You know what, I don't need the tax break right now. I don't And I know what it's like to live paycheck to paycheck, and and for people that are living on bare necessities, they're putting on their credit cards, high interest credit card debt. Those finds two billion in taxpayer funds earmarked for the Stacy Abrams group. I can't even believe it. You know, the fake Republican Lisa Murkowski. It doesn't show respect for those who have worked hard as federal servants. Well, they they've been disrespectful of taxpayer money. You know, how do you how do you get it so twisted? It's it's almost impossible to get it that wrong. Almost fired for working with those Social Security fraud expert now leads the agency. Now, how funny is that it was one other thing? Delta's CEO, I want to go back to this for a second. His name is Ed Bastian. He was on with Gail King. You know, the Trump administration originally fired many employees of the FAA. Do those cuts worry you?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: Think it impact safety? After looking at all these mishaps, people are nervous. Do these cuts affect you? And she goes, no, The cuts don't affect us at all, and she says, well, I've been in close communication with the Secretary of Transportation and I understand that the cuts at this time are something that are raising questions. And he goes on it says, but the reality is there's over fifty thousand people that work at the FAA, and the cuts, I understand were three hundred people in non critical safety functions. Nice try And why did Biden and Harris institute at the FAA rules that allowed people with psychological disabilities and mental disabilities. And I'm all for people working, but not as an air traffic controller. You've got to have a very, very high level skill set to do that job. I'm not gonna let anybody just operate and say, well, we got to hire people with mental problems. No, you don't psychological problems or you know that struggle with intellectual problems. And my heart was out to them and I want them to work, and there are jobs for people. Trump administration stopping a seven hundred and sixty nine million dollar contract to the left wing group, saying the immigration system intentionally designed to exploit minorities. What are they talking about? Why are we spending that money? You know, they just canceled that the Energy Department one hundred and twenty four million more that they found in wasteful spending. They're doing a great job over there and really are getting to the bottom of that. Department of Education spending swored seven hundred and forty nine percent despite downsizing. New Doze inspired initiative reveals spending is outpaced not just inflation, but also growing head counts, often many times over. I mean, isn't it good that we know this isn't transparency important? I mean Elon even said, we're not going to get everything right, but if we get it wrong, we're gonna fix it right away. You know, we can do it very quickly. And this is what they're doing. But if you listen to the radical left, they just they can't handle this. This is their power base. We do have a lot of news on the immigration front. Donald Trump signed an executive order blocking any and all taxpayer funding for illegal immigrants. Good There was an incident that happened during the Biden years. The New York Post reported on it to address the complaints about illegals being handcuffed and shackled, is it being deported and the reporter was from February seventeenth. Well the report, they brought it back up, but it's from twenty twenty one. I'm sorry, from September twenty twenty one. Apparently we're only finding out now there was nearly a mid flight riot started by illegal immigrants from Haiti when Joe was president. If you don't know who these people are, and they have him invented and you put then they outnumber the number of the people that are security forced is on that plane or police. Don't you think you're running a risk? Now we're getting to the bottom two of who's tipping off these these these different ICE rays before they happen. Governor Noam now warning DHS employees, by the way, to get the job, they have to they they have to get a polygraph that she's going to start polygraphing them, who's leaking, who's leaking to the media, who's leaking to people to give them a heads up, which puts the lives of you know, those officials and ICE officials in jeopardy because they lose the element of surprise. One Obama appointed judge ruled that the Biden appointed board member was fired by Trump must be reinstated I won't last not worried about that. US has designated Mexican cartels, trend de Arragua and others as foreign terrorist organizations eight cartels, gangs, and terrorist organizations, all of them. And you know what, they've been operating that way in this country and so many Americans have been impacted. And again Joe Kamala, Alejandro all have blood on their hands. Trump has deported over fourteen thousand Biden illegals to Mexico alone so far, which I think is great. And let's see that's the latest on immigration. I mean, these news is like at the speed of light right now. It's just unbelievable. And the left is just predictably crazy, you know. Pritzker comparing Trump admitted Trump administration who Nazi regime during the budget address rom Rombo Deadfish, saying Trump achieves Stalin's biggest wet dream by gaming to Russia. The worst negotiator he didn't cape to Russia, you know, more humiliating public chanting and ranting and singing and stupidity. It's really pretty incredible. But that's the that's the modern day left today. And John Fetterman lost some of his staff members. He's a useful idiot for a Republican white because he dares to support Israel and wants secure borders so the people in Pennsylvania don't get hurt, and that he wants to have an open mind. He's a Democrat, he's not a Republican. He's a Democrat, but he's not the radical leftist that the rest of his party is. And I think Congresswoman Chasmin Crockett, we'll be so much better off under Joe. He'll understand, you know. And she goes off and gives another list of things that are just simply false. You know, with Joe, we could sleep at night. You know. My takeaway is, you know, we got to do better in education, and you will understand when you don't have social Security and your school's closed down, and your hospitals closed down, and your Medicare goes away, and she just the sky is falling lies and this is what they live on. This is who they are. This defines them. Unfortunately, Governor by the way decided at least for now not to remove Mayor Adams. Wonder why New York is doing terrible. I'm going to tell you they're putting in a new mandate for home builders in New York that costs up to thirty thousand dollars for sprinklers in a home. Most people don't need sprinklers in a home. That's a thirty thousand dollars mandated tax. And then they put in this congestion tax. Most of you, I'm sure could care less what New York does. I'm one of them. But the idea that you're going to charge fifteen dollars if you just dare even go into the city is insane. Well, guess what. It falls under the jurisdiction of the federal government. And Sean Duffy said the federal government is jurisdiction over highways leading into New York City and that those additional tolls are an unfair burden of motorists. So guess what, no congestion tax. Oh and by the way, Betsy McCoy, great column today. I don't have time to get into it now. Pam Bondy is a slam dune case as it relates to the issues that she's bringing up with Kathy Hokeel and other state you know executives and the administration. You know, if they're going to prioritize the illegal immigrants, which is the jurisdiction of the federal government, and they want to go in that direction and basically be unconstitutional. The supremacy clause does matter anyway. The brainchild of her in New York, Letitia James Andrew Cuomo. They signed in the law twenty nineteen allowing illegal immigrants to get legal drivers' licenses. This is why these cities are losing. Nobody wants to be there. There there loss causes. There's so many different reasons. Anyway. Eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn is a number. Listen if you find yourself exhausted every day, just tired, and you have the three pm crash you after lunch, or maybe it's causing you to struggle with memory issues or focus issues. Maybe you're just sick and tired of being sick of I'm tired. Please listen and pay attention to what I'm about to tell you, because it's changed my life for the better. Strong sell. It's a revolutionary supplement. I think it's a game changer. I know any day if I miss it, I take it every single day. Gives you more natural energy than you ever dreamed of. Helps me stay dialed in and focused all day and makes me feel better. And Strong Sell is an American made natural product that utilizes a proprietary method to get NADH to yourselves. Linda has been using it as well.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I use it every single day.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I take the pills, sometimes I take the shot drink and I tell you what it works.
Speaker 1: And if I don't take it, I feel it it's going to make a difference for you. I trust me only I notice when you don't take it, I could, I could tell you next time I notice, I'm going to tell the audience you didn't take it. To that I appreciate that. Invest in your health. Hannitystrong dot com as the website. Use the promo code Hannity to check out. You get twenty percent off Hannitystrong one word dot com and Strong Soe Soul believes in this product and I do too. That they have a sixty day no risk policy stay Strong which strong Sell. Mind your.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: When we come back. More of my interview with Elon Musk and President Donald Trump. We got a great Hannity by the way, tonight nine Eastern on Fox, James Carble, we have a good conversation with him. Also, Oh Stephen Miller's been epic. He's going to join us tonight. I will show you some of these great moments. Ted Cruz and then Mark Wayne Mullen and the head of the Teamsters, remember they clashed. They're gonna be on together. Nine Eastern Hannity. We'll continue straight ahead.
Speaker 2: Donald J. Trump is officially the next president of the United States of America. While millions of Americans are rejoicing in the victory, thousands of others are still concerned about their savings. The unfortunate truth is we still have thirty five trillion dollars in debt. The interest on that debt is now larger than our entire defense budget for the first time in history. Plus the wars that started under Biden are still raging across the globe. So what can you do to help pretend your savings? Many Americans are already taking action by reaching out to the top rated precious metals company, gold Co. Right now, gold Co is offering a free gold and silver kit to show you how precious metals like gold and silver could help you diversify your savings before.
Speaker 1: It's too late.
Speaker 2: Visit hannitigold dot com or call eight five five eight one five Gold to get your copy free of charge, plus you could receive up to a ten percent match on bonus silver four qualified accounts. Visit hannitigold dot com or call eight five five eight one five gold. That's hannitygold dot com. Paid for by Gold Co.