Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. I'm Tom Keane with bol Sweeney and Bloomberg's Alexis christoffers.
Speaker 4: And here's what's grabbing my attention. Hewlett Packard Enterprise ticker symbole HPE up twenty nine percent. It delivered a historic fiscal second quarter earnings report, absolutely crushed a Wall Street forecasts. But you know what, the stock had already been up sixty percent in just the past month.
Speaker 1: Yep for Hewlett pass even I could have made money trading this one. And I saw the Dell numbers last week, I'm like, yeah, by HP if Dell's kick absolutely right? And yeah, sure enough they did.
Speaker 4: It was a high bar after you know, it's rival Dell came out with their blowout earnings. But HP giving an outlook for annual sales at topped estimates. It is citing again where sound like broken records, but citing massive growth in AI fuel demand for its servers and networking. Is what we're seeing is these traditional server companies equipment makers are really beneficiaries of the AI trade. And you may not have called that at the beginning of the AI two.
Speaker 3: The market cap, I don't think it's sixty two trillion.
Speaker 1: I know it's sixty two billion.
Speaker 3: It's a small cap.
Speaker 2: It is a small kit.
Speaker 3: Like we're just talking to Francis Kannon about it's a small.
Speaker 4: Cap relatively speaking, exactly. All right, Victoria's Secret out with this breaking news saying sexy matters. So you know what, It changed its ticker symbol to drive home that message. So starting today, Victoria's Secret is no longer trading under the ticker symbol VSCO. It is now vsx Y, like very sexy. It is up thirty six and a half percent in the pre market, but shares have surged one hundred and sixty percent over the past year. Investors. They seem to be embracing CEO Hillary supers efforts to revitalize the brand. So they were out with earnings today and including you know, in addition to that ticker symbol changing earnings and revenue beating estimates, Victoria's Secret also raised its sales out look. Super is the company's fourth CEO since twenty nineteen, So they've been going through some change. They're trying to regain that cultural cache. They're now refocusing on their bras they have a pink brand, that's what it's called gear toward younger shoppers. And they're returning to their roots and bringing back the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, which remember came under a lot of criticism a few years back.
Speaker 1: What they need to do to reopen their store in fifty eighth and Les, Oh, I'm still vacant, it is that was their flagship.
Speaker 3: Still the pj's perfect for summer nights.
Speaker 4: Oh, there you go. Are you looking at one of their ads right now?
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I read the interviews.
Speaker 4: Next, all right, chip maker Marvel Technology up eighteen percent. So all of my stocks today, by the way, are big winners. Marvel Technology is gaining after Nvidio CEO Jensen Wong predicted the semiconductor and networking company will be the next business to hit a trillion dollar valuation that would be more than five time times its current capitalization. But I need to say this, and video has something to gain in saying this. Why Because the chip giant took a two billion dollar steak in Marvel three months ago, right as part of a broader partnership. He made these comments on stage at the Computex trade show in Taipei, standing there right alongside Marvel's CEO, Matt Murphy, but also Marvel's stock has been on a tear up one hundred and fifty eight percent this year alone, and if this rally holds, by the way, when the market opens, Marvel will not its biggest intry day jump since March.
Speaker 1: I popping numbers.
Speaker 3: Lexus doesn't understand this, just reeks of ninety ninety yeahs, yep, yep.
Speaker 4: It's just so are you are you waiving the cautionary flag? Tom, because I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm in triple over's dollar cash, so I'm not playing. But the answer is moment to moment, it's it's not exuberance, it's breathlessness.
Speaker 1: And the numbers and the numbers in terms of investments, in terms of stock rest appreciation, in terms of bond offerings, equity offerings, the numbers we've known, just haven't seen them before.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.