Speaker 1: I Put Forward with Alexi Napola and Marisa Patton and iHeartRadio podcast. So we are back for another episode of I Go for Anything, Ask Us Anything. Yes. So we do this about every month, and in June we weren't able to get all of your questions, so we wanted to make sure that we do another episode to answer more of your questions. We received tons of amazing questions to our Instagram pages and the I Put Forward Instagram page, which, by the way, are you guys following us on Instagram?
Speaker 2: It's at I A Y P O R F A V O R. Please follow us because you get great recaps and funny videos.
Speaker 1: And we pick the juiciest questions when you ask us. And with that being said, are you ready to answer some of those juicy questions that our fans are asking us? I was born ready, Okay? That like a Mauston Okay. So, guys, we're going to divide the segments, and you know, some of the questions are going to be They're going to be probably related, Some are about r H I M. Some are going to get a little personal. So we're going to start with the first few questions and they're about RHOM what.
Speaker 2: Was one moment caught on film that made you say, oh shit, I cannot believe this was filmed.
Speaker 1: I know, I feel like I have a few of them. I can really pinpoint one. What about you? What are you thinking? Well, nothing that pertains to me, but I know, do what it perfect that you know because you never share anything? You know? Maybe it's because you never share anything. Have you asked yourself that question? Nobody other you would want them to like you didn't have no ship moment. You've been on the show for seven years? Six years ship moment on our show? Yeah, but that has to do with Marathon. There's many no my love. Yes, it does that you would have not on film? Yeah, you say oh shit. Yeah, I thought it was about everybody started saying to you, no, okay, talk about yourself.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I kind of never thought anything was like oh shit. I was always like, okay, that's cool whatever. I'm here to do this, this is what I'm here to do. People like it, don't like it, I'm okay with it. I thought it was like an oh shit moment on the show, And for me, I thought like my moment with Lenny was like oh shit, like that happened, right, that was pretty wild. Right, Well, I always take things for myself, So I mean there's so many O shit like our whole shit, I mean, sorry for it, and slip our show is like an oh shit moment, like think about it. So you know there's so many, but I felt like you were asking about us. My favorite oh shit moment of you was when you were having your Venue magazine party and Karen came in and asked you about Frankie and you threw her out of your party. I was like, oh shit, no she didn't.
Speaker 1: And your hands were flying in the air and you were going like a crazy person. Oh yeah. To me, that was like the best TV because I love watching you when you go crazy and you throw your hands in here. You've had so many. That's why I can't make such a good and I don't remember none of my own ship moments because I think I'm so much black out. I black out. Yeah it's I get something that's bigger than me. I didn't it. I know it's big. It just comes out, yeah, and I just can't even control myself myself back. Yeah. Yeah, but I know how many of them? So thank you? That was my favorite was one that was a good one.
Speaker 2: You get out?
Speaker 1: You did? You can?
Speaker 2: You drew out?
Speaker 1: In the day, nobody would throw anybody out. No, it's a very common housewife you saying. But back in the day it was like nobody was doing that. But yes I did, Meredith Marks. Now have this you can leave and everybody loves and I'm like, oh, please, Bro did that ten years ago? Yeah, thank you? I kind of did. Nobody did you get out? Or remember when you with your hands you were showing her with a door even though there was no door on a terrace and it was like eight entrances. That was funny.
Speaker 2: That was funny. Okay, what was one moment while filming that still makes you absolutely cringe?
Speaker 1: M it's because we've been doing it for such a long time.
Speaker 2: Nothing that makes you cringing. You just kind of you get a thick skin. Yeah, I still have a moment to this day, but you don't think.
Speaker 1: About the I'm not gonna lie. But after when I saw it, the Lenny moment that made me cringe. That for me wasn't so much shit. No, for me, it was more cringey because I was like, wow, like what he said, you know, like what he said, like the whole thing was just like super cringing, and you know what's super cringey to Mexico or the dolls, dolls or whatever like that was cringing. Yeah, that was cringeing. I actually.
Speaker 2: Remember in my skin at the moment when we were at a party in season two at Least a Pliners and we had a drag queen on the show, and he feted me and he was chasing me around a lady's a lady's Amelio Pucci luncheon that I helped put on, chasing me around like b Arthur with a big old wig and a handbag and running and I was running away from I don't even know why I ran away from. I think also because he was like seven feet tall, I think it was, and I was I was.
Speaker 1: Bending backwards and he was like leaning over me, and it was just so uncomfortable and I was so mortified. I've never even seen such behavior in my life. And to this day I cringe at me running away because I should have taken my shoe off. I end up taking out much. I wasn't my friend. I would have defended you.
Speaker 2: And hit him over the head, and so get out of here. With your crazy ass wig. But you know, I'm just too polite. You know, I wasn't raised that way. What was the most meaningful moment with another castmate that was caught on film?
Speaker 1: All my meaningful moments are with you friends, meaningful? Yeah, that was my special the real Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we go deep, we get real and them. We have so much empathy for each other. It's a beautiful thing. Yeah, hopefully you all have a good friend like I have an Alexia and vice versa.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What was one moment that you had with a fellow cast memory or that wasn't filmed you wished was Oh, that wasn't filmed.
Speaker 1: Sometimes not all the scenes make it.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it says that wasn't filmed and you wished it was. Well I I thought, like you that it's a moment that didn't make it. So let's go with that, because that wouldn't make sense the other way.
Speaker 1: Okay, sometimes not all the scenes making it. After Oh, we wish that would have made it. But I feel like all our scenes make it when you and I film, that's scenes. But I mean it could be with any other cast member, So like, do you have any with any other cast members that didn't make it.
Speaker 2: I think every time I do a scene with you, I'm like, oh my god, it was so good. We nailed it, and they usually like ninety eight point nine percent of.
Speaker 1: The time make it. I really know. I'm trying to think to see if maybe with some of the other girls scenes some time I made it.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I can think of plenty that didn't make it, and I'm so glad they didn't make them because they were dreadful. I saw the dread, and everyone else saw the dread in.
Speaker 1: The scene and they got it. Thank you, baby, g Yes. Uh huh m hmm.
Speaker 2: Many housewives have been stepping away from filming. At what point do you think either of you able step away?
Speaker 1: I really can talk about that. That is true that many housewives have been, you know, stepping away from filming, and you and I have been talking about this a lot lately, and we have been talking a lot about it. You know, I've seen it. You know. I feel like I was one of the first housewives that stepped away from filming when Frankie got into the accident and I decided to step down because I wasn't mentally capable of doing this emotionally psychologically well, I mean, everybody handles their journey different, you know, and we saw that with Gertie. That was so courageous this season. You know, for me, the medical things are very tough for me to share because I am so it's not because it's private. I don't want to say that it's because no work for you. But for me, it's not that it's private because if I can help anyone, to inspire anybody, But for me, it's because I'm in so much pain that I just can't get myself together. Yeah, I just can't. Like I just can't. So, like I said, I feel like I was one of the first ones that did that because emotionally, mentally, psychologically, I couldn't do it. And you know, the network supported me and the producers and everyone, and it was obviously the best decision that I made for me and my family. And I still think the same thirteen years later, that I would be willing to step down, and I would step down if I you know, my family is the most important thing to me. Yeah, you always say that. I've always said that publicly, and I really do believe it, and I think that that's I mean that's me particularly. You know, I feel like I would have a lot like longevity, you know, as far as I got the women go. You know, I feel like I belong and I could be part of this as long as I want to be. You know, I think I'm just one of those people that I could be there forever if that's what I would choose. But you know, I also believe that, you know, sometimes you have to know when when to go. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like the housewives, the franchisees, a lot of them are like falling apart and they're just trying to redo it and paste the whole thing back together in a different way. But at the end of the day, it's the same thing over and over again. I just don't know how long it's going to keep going on. And you know, I'm here for the ride as long as they want to have me and as long as I'm still having fun doing it, because I do enjoy doing it. I try to make my job fun and you know, and that's the most important thing. You have to love what you do. And I love what I do. And when I stop loving it, then I'm out. What's that special thing that Miami has that. No other franchise, Sassong s. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like we just have like that, you know, that flavor, that sexiness, like that, we have fun. You know, we're unique. We're like different, you know. We we fight hard, but we love hard. Yeah, there's a lot of friendships in this franchise. Yeah, I feel like on a lot of the other ones, the women really are not friends, don't like each other too much. It's just like a bad thing. Because I think it is, you know, I want to see it's a good thing. I like to think it's a beautiful I love it. I was just two days ago with Lars and Lisa we missed you, yeah, and Julie and Kiki and you know, and they see us and they're like, oh my god. You guys are like real friends because you can tell we like talk to each other, like each other, you know, like real friends. We listen to each other, we enjoy being with each other, we laugh, you know. And I feel that's an anomaly in the for sure, you know. But by the way, I mean, it could fluctual, you know, it could change being from season to season. But you know, I think that that's what everyone loves about Miami besides our city, you know, that's so gorgeous. And the way you know, we dress, the way we look, the way we speak, I feel like, you know, we bring that, you know, we bring the fact that this is how this show was really like originated, Like the real women that are friends that have things in common and we know how to disagree and have a fight, but then they come back together. Yeah, And I think that's really and the most special thing about it. And we have a lot of fun together. There's a's a it's a fun group of people, and there's humor in our show. A lot of the shows are very serious and dry or toxic. I think that people enjoy watching us live nice lives, have fun together, dress, agree, get back together and have some real friendships. There's some long friendships here, you know. And we're all so different, which makes it like really cool alsome everybody, right, We're all different age groups, different ethnicities, different backgrounds, and you know, and we just all like come together and we like make it work and authentically like each other, which is kind of crazy because people and you know, I know what America likes. America likes to see people fighting and writing all these like vicious comments and all that, and I don't like that. I'm like, you know, why can't we just go back to the times where you know, people wanted to watch TV and wanted to see women liking each other having fun like the Golden Girls, you know, yeah, you know what they would still talk like we might remember the child the Golden Girls that I watch with my grandmother and still watch them, by the way, and they disagree. They're all different, you know, they're all different, of course, and all this, and they were fight but then they would come together, you know, And I feel like we have chacecake at midnight, But are you skinny bitches that you wont do it? You'll do everything else, but you wanted the cheesecake with me being the one in the cheese cheesecake.
Speaker 2: You know what I have to now that you're talking about that, And I don't want to do any kind of a sidebar, but I must. This whole thing that happened in New Jersey is so horrible. I can't even stomach watching it. It's disgusting. And everyone's like, oho, sar, do you want to like sasty?
Speaker 1: And that's what they want? Is that? What kind of behavior is that?
Speaker 2: It's horrible someone choking one personally, I don't want to put a go through a glass over your head.
Speaker 1: It was how do they allow that? I mean there has to be like in every you know, this is a job, Like that's a liability, this is a job, and like I'm sure, but I'm just saying in any work environment, you know, people that would get fired for this is what I'm saying. Like even if like let's say, even if it's like a company and they have, like they say, their company party, their Christmas party, and that happens between two employees, I'm sure there's repercussions. There's repercussions, but you know, but that's not enough. Like if you're really you know, and I happen to be friendly with Jennifer and I love Jennifer and she's really not like that, but they put you in that position and Danielle got in her face. I'm not saying too right, but what I'm trying to say is that Danielle got in her face. Yeah, like that, And I was like, Okay, well that happened on our show too, in season two with the slap Joanna and Adriana. We were doing that a long time ago too, but I feel like, well, when she threw a glass that also lost. Oh yeah, I don't think violence should be tolerated.
Speaker 2: And I don't think either if you can't use your words or just give a look or walk away, then just don't even be there because it's somebody else around you. It's not you know, And I feel like to prove a point, I don't want to work in that environment.
Speaker 1: No, And to prove a point, you don't have to hit someone or you don't have to get physical with them. I really don't believe in that. Use your words well, I mean it's hard to use your words when you're dealing with sorry and people they spoke Spanish would be very satisfied and you will feel so good. It's like a release. Yeah yeah, Turkish. I mean, I don't know. I just think it's it's pretty crazy, and that's what I'm saying. Like, I feel like a lot of these shows are going back. I thought we had made so much progress. I thought, you know, I felt like we had made so much progress, you know, especially you know, women supporting each other and just like you know, in a more like loving, supportive environment. And there we go again. Look, what's happening with Atlanta. Look what's happening with Jersey? Oh my god, Atlanta too? That was like I don't like that, Like why why are we going back? You know, it's kind of like we take ten steps. But I feel like Atlanta and and Jersey have always been like really dirty down, like that different than the other shows, like like they really go dirty down. It could be yeah. I mean, you know, if you have characters wig pulling and you know it's just all the iconic crazy scenes. I feel do you think it's because the people want to watch that, you think the audience is really invested, But don't you or you think that's just a turnoff? How are people if you're reading, like what are people saying about it?
Speaker 2: I haven't read what people say. My thoughts are And we talked about this last week about the New New York cast. I think that people come on these shows and they think there's a template for New Jersey. I've got to be rough New Jersey style Atlanta. I got to be like these Atlanta girls to keep up or they're gonna get rid of me. And then they just they go over the top too much.
Speaker 1: They're watching, but there's doing it I mean, well, that's oji crazy behavior back in the day. Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean I I just think it's really disappointing between you and I. I mean, I know I'm part of this, you know, because I I am part of the broader world and the franchise, but you know, as a cast member and as talent, I find it really disheartening and totally and just like sad. You know that I felt like all that was in the past. I mean, I know that we you.
Speaker 2: Know, in their real lives when they go out, because I know I behave the way I behave good point on an off camera, I'm the same person on and.
Speaker 1: Off I say the same thing. One say. I don't do anything in the show life that I don't do in my real life. Like people that know me, they're like, okay, this is like who you are. I can't imagine that they do that in their regular life. Like who would even do business with them, be friends with them. It's just not normal. It's just too much. It's just you know, when I get it that you say, well, you know it's TV and it's a show and whatnot, but you know this is a reality show. So it's like, are you willing to go that you really Yeah, yeah, why don't you start trying to be a little fake now? Yeah, like I'd rather be you be a little fake then, Like if this is really you and your real life and you're doing this kind of stuff, it's scary. It's a little scary. Absolutely, Okay. So the next couple of questions are all Bravo related. You guys love this, You guys love everything and anything that's Bravo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thank you, thank you for that, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Honestly that's working together. Yeah, no, for real, I love it. You know, we we do get a lot of love from the fans, and and if you don't like it, then just don't, you know, then just don't be a fan or just like don't because I feel like we also get a lot of hate. But that's okay. That comes with the territory.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, if you're in the public eye, you're gonna get love and even more hate. And that's okay because I love taking my paycheck to the make mm I'll take the hate.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Okay.
Speaker 2: Outside of Bravo on how do you guys network with other Bravo labs?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't. There's no way I.
Speaker 2: Got chicken legs. And I'm wearing shorts today. So skinny legs are so skinny. Sutton and I talk about how skinny our legs are.
Speaker 1: Mine. Stop it, that's not and I'm not working outside muscles. That's not even what is that even? A leg that's like a chicken wing. Bro, I've been working on a LEXI. You don't see my muscle They're so skinny. Squat, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: No, okay, well she doesn't like my skinny legs. Thanks God, you're not a man.
Speaker 1: Because no, they don't like those skinny legs. But Steve does, No, he doesn't. Steve doesn't like my legs. No. I think Steve went to the Hot club to have a cocktail. Good. Okay, all right, Outside of Bravo con, how do you guys network with other Bravo labs? Mm?
Speaker 2: We Well, you and I both have been around since twenty ten, and we're friends with so many people from so many shows from over the years. And so you know, if we go to LA or New York, we go, we call our friends, we visit them, they come to town.
Speaker 1: They call us. Yeah, Miami's pretty popular. A lot of them come here, so yeah, hit this up and we go out with them.
Speaker 2: So, for example, today I got a text from Luando Steps. There's just old friendships with like you and Teresa and you know, friends with the Shaws from shows of Sunset and Frederick from.
Speaker 1: You're a Big Bra Celebrity. Yeah you like all that. Well.
Speaker 2: I became friends with all them back in the day when we started. I really haven't made a lot of new friends since we restarted. I have just all my old friends from back in the day.
Speaker 1: I agree. Yeah, the only one that I would love to be friends with friendlier would be Andy Cohen. Oh my god, I seem really not interested in anybody else we love, and I don't know, I just think I would love to hang out with him. He's really kind of like, you know, related or not, but he.
Speaker 2: Just seems so like peaceful and cool and easy, and we like easy, cool and peaceful and chill and funny.
Speaker 1: And he's a great dad. He's so good with his kids. I love the relationship.
Speaker 2: I do. True.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree that he's on her head. He's like, he's like my only one really from I mean, you know, like I love I just you know, I feel like we have a special bond, like we've always said, with all these women that do the same thing we do. It's kind of like we get this, so we know, so we share that. And I really like and get along with her. I'm like, really particularly fond of all my OG's it's just we've go so way back. And his parents pretty cool too. She's so nice. She's so nice.
Speaker 2: She's like a Jewish mother, always sending gifts and checking on you, and she's always worried about everyone's mental health. And she's just a great, great person, regardless of the craziness that you see on TV. She's just really like a one on one good person. What's one city you would love to see Bravo make a housewife franchise out of.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe Chicago would be interesting, or you wants to Mi or Arizona, Nashville. I mean, I feel like right now it's oversaturated by the way it really is. I think that we're living different times, and unless the formula really changes, I feel like the more popular shows will be more like summer houses.
Speaker 2: And I was actually thinking I wouldn't mind seeing housewives of like Saudi Arabia, which will never happen we want to buy no, no, no, no, but I want to see behind the walls the dress by Ambarriceola.
Speaker 1: That's never going to happen, SA, Are you kidding me? Because it would never be real. Remember this is a real I know, I know, but show them. I would like to see that.
Speaker 2: I would like to see someone of different up the charade, what's underneath behind the wall?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean I can say yeah, I saw it also yeah, parents, but you know, I wasn't thinking of Europe at this point because there are different culture you know, obviously the French, and like America would not really get it. I'm sorry. The question said it could be international international, so you're you're open to another No, I mean no, I feel like only Americans get these kind of shows. I feel like, you know, the cultures and people in different countries and continents don't understand this pop culture and the housewives, so I still I feel like it's an American thing, and but they have, you know, and I thinkwives, British housewives know and they canceled it. Yeah yeah, so no I don't. I don't think it works. But again, you know, I feel like instead of I don't think this is going to keep on growing. I mean, this is just me personal. I don't think there's going to be other cities unless they really changed the formula and what these shows are about. So I think people are getting really turned off by it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So these next couple of questions get a little personal. Ooh, what's a habit you haven't been able to break?
Speaker 1: Whoa? Eating and drinking? Well, yours is not eating? My love drink eat drinking? Wait, can we just clarify how eating is not a bad habit is necessary? Bad eating, it's necessary my love bad eating? Okay, you don't eat bad and it's not a bad habit. And drinking right like a bad habit would be like biting your nails. Yeah, okay, so that's not our case, but that would be like a bad habit.
Speaker 2: Maybe laziness. I've become very lazy since I tired. What I did overcome was anxiety. I used to have a lot of anxiety, and I don't have it anymore. But I have so much anxiety. How did you overcome?
Speaker 1: In my friend? I need you being lazy and not leaving my house? You know, how could you doesn't like anxiety like starts and it's like, well, when I first stopped working, I had so much anxiety all the time. I didn't know what anxiety was. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know how to disconnect from it because it was so many years of working, working, working employees, people calling me my phone, blowing parents. It was so much all the time. It took me years. I had PTSD. Now I'm very good at relaxing, and I.
Speaker 1: That's a good habit. Then you turned it into a good habit, right.
Speaker 2: So I got rid of that anxiety that I had. M Yeah, so that's how I did that. So now I'm an expert relaxer. If anyone that needs tips on relaxing, text me.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel like maybe one of my bad habits that I have not been able to overcome is maybe like talking over you, or like talking too much. You're doing great to or this is phenomenal. See might be all the books I'm reading are working for me.
Speaker 2: I want everyone that listens to this to comment on next podcast and tell Alexia how great she did today. Yes, I think your anxiety is part of that, because you have a lot of anxiety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well and you had a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've had a lot, and it gets you amped up and you're like, I gotta get this done because I'm onto the next thing, and I'm on the next thing, you know, and you're always like, have so much going on, and yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I want to work on that. I want to because I feel like a lot of times I don't let the other person talk. Yeah, I don't know it's a bad habit or I think it's anxiety. I mean it's just like a mixture. It's just like the way that I am. So maybe it's like something that I don't like that I recognize that I need to work on a little bit. Like beautiful. I think today is going swimmingly. Oh, I love it.
Speaker 2: What's an unpopular opinion that you have that you actually feel really strongly about.
Speaker 1: Oh, we have a lot of unpopular opinions, which is my all My unpopular opinions are political and I can't say any of them, but yeah, right, yeah, I feel like a lot of them are related to politics, and that's why they're unpopular. Yeah, because there's that's what about exactly?
Speaker 2: If you could relive one day in your life, which day would that be? I bet you have a feel.
Speaker 1: There's so many definitely. I mean I feel like as a mom and as a mother, you know, their most special day is the day that your children are born. So that's you know that the day you still remember. You know, it's been thirty one years the first time, you know, I had to give birth to Peter and then to Frankie twenty seven years ago. Oh damn baby, and I remember, like I still remember the moment. I still remember when I had the emergency Cinesian like how it spelt like when they cut me. Oh I did, but it took too long, So I remember that so if I could relive that again, you know, the day that I became a mother was like, you know, everything would you want to feel that slice? Well except for that, but then they put so much on SJ. I couldn't even carry Peter because like I was vombiting. I got so nauseous because they gave me. Oh yeah, it makes me sick too. I mean, there's so many beautiful moments that I would love, you know, to relive, you know again. You know, the day I got married with Todd in Saint Bart's was was beautiful, just him and I just exchanging our vows alone is better, you know, just so many. There's so many, you know that I can just think about, you know that you would want to relive again. But I think that those are the ones that really, like, you know, stand out the most. You know, I had so many beautiful moments with my mom and conversations, oh my god, you know, with my dad, all the beautiful trips that I took with my dad, not knowing that he was going to have such a short life, you know, and he was going to pass away when he's fifty two years old. So it's so many of them. You know, there are things that make me cry. Yeah, I know, I was trying not to cry and like my voices like breaking, but yeah, yeah, but you know, with you yeah, no, for sure. You know, I, like I said, I've had so many beautiful moments, you know that I would love to relive with all the people that I've loved in my life. And imagine how many people I've loved and how many people I do love, you know that. Yeah, you know, but you know what I carry inside, like in my heart, and that's why my heart is so filled of love, and so it's yours because I only have love for you know, all these people that were talking about, and all these moments and that's really all you take. That's all you take with you. And I feel like as we get over older, that's like what we learned. Yeah, you know that all these materials make.
Speaker 2: You have less friends. You you know, who you love, who you can trust. After a lot of time, you get a handful of friends. That's all the only people you want to spend time with, those only people that make you feel good.
Speaker 1: And me, we asked me, and even with you, you know, we've had so many beautiful moments, you know, as friends having fun and celebrating and oh, so imagine me living all those moments that good ones. We had some good ones, That's what I'm saying. So it's like there's so many of them, and you know, and I think that that's like the secret that people need to hold on to, like all the good and happy memories. Yeah, because that's why I live. That's why I live happily. And I live my life so differently because people say, oh my god, you've gone through so much, you know, and they're like they expect you to be miserable and angry and you know, full of hate and full of sadness and I'm not that person because I live my life differently and I always like to take all the good, all the happy, like that's that's what I really focus on, I swear. And I know you God, I know you're giving me that ability because it's such a virtue, Like it's such an amazing thing that I have that you can just because if God knows what I would be if I wouldn't be that way, oh no, no, no noo. So I just think of all that happy and and you know what, and there's for me the way that I look at in my perspective and my world and lectures world, there's more happiness and greatness and positive things than negative.
Speaker 2: I really do believe, oh absolutely, absolutely, one hundred percent. There are a lot of people that my God, the things that have had I don't want to go down at deep dark at but yeah, there's a lot of people that I remember my dad had this girl that he had. He had a few homes in this area where I live, and there was a girl that would come to this charity that he found helped fund. It's helping people that were like amputees or crippled to sail. Because my dad was a sailor, and he had this girl that he would have come stay in his home. She was so she was a theldemite baby. She was born without arms or legs. And she would drive a huge.
Speaker 1: Like what do you call that, like a winnebago, and she had dogs.
Speaker 2: And he would give her the house and she would stay there and she would go do the sailing classes, and she was so happy and giggly. My dad was like, this girl is so amazing. She's the happiest person in the whole world. No husband, no children, but she travels around in her winnebagel. I don't know how she would drive it without arms and legs and would go sailing. And she just lived her life happy against all odds. And we all need to always realize there's someone that has it worse, and and look at the blessings around you. Mayor So, I love how spiritual you are. What's the weirdest superstition secretly that you believe in? Oh, I got some weird ones, but I feel like it's they're very Latino. And I'm sure you have the same ones, like putting your purse on the floor because you lose your money, right, you have that one what about the toilet sea down? That's an Asian one?
Speaker 1: Oh, is it? I thought it was just like an obsessive control, like upset, like OCD, like I need to have the toilet seat down just because like esthetically it's like it it looks weird, like like I need it down.
Speaker 2: So the Asians believe that all of the negative toxins and evil spirits live in the toilets. You gotta put the sea down, you're.
Speaker 1: Keeping them out. And yeah, but what about when you open it to pee whatever and you shut it quickly again? Okay, I'd like that. So for me, it's not spiritual for superstitious. For me, it's just that I'm most CD and I have to see the toilets.
Speaker 2: You're keeping the too, You're keeping the bad juju out of your house. Do you know how many times in the middle of the night I go stumbling into the bathroom because I do tinkle a lot. Well, that's happened too, Or when the when the seat has been picked up, which doesn't happen because Booberreley is it down, but that has happened to me, And then I fall inside.
Speaker 1: There in the middle of the night. It's terrible do you know what I'm talking about. The happened to me is that it stays. You know that bike I'm going by the Wayhotos I was talking about. Yeah, the warm sea, the warm seat and the flushing and the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Guys, Alexi, you had the best toilet on the planet. I was just telling you. You walk into the bathroom, the lid pops open, you sit on the seat, It's super warm. It feels you would have to get maracled.
Speaker 1: I would be like, bro, can you come out of the bath I don't want to? And everything I know. It also has the B day. Oh yeah, it's all there.
Speaker 2: It's got the perfect cleaner. When I sit on that toilet, I feel like I'm being swallowed by my mother in the hospital at birth. It's just like takes me back to the womb. It is so comfortable and delicious. And then when you get up, it flushes and the lick closes. I was like, well, okay, mister, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does it offer you so it's so funny. So when we go on vacation, toilet my friend, yeah, well everyone should have one in their house. Honestly, it's life changing. It is life changing. I don't know what I'm doing it. I would do so much work there. Oh I know, I like I take longer just because I have that toilet. Oh, it's excellent. So when we go on vacation and we're like the hotel's obviously they don't have that, no matter what, you know, fancy hotel you stay at, and I forget, So I go pee and I don't flush. I know. It's like, hey, like we're not at home, like so I like, it's funny. So I pin, I'm always being to I'm not like you, but I can imagine if you will get used to mine and then he's like, you need to flush because I forget to flush. I never flushed anywhere, So God sad if I use your bathroom and I don't flush, don't judge me. It's just because I'm used to my total tolia.
Speaker 2: I know, the last few trips I took you, I was like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm so used to the total doing it for me. I'm like, okay, I got it. Don't worry. It's true. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: I thought the toilet was closed. How has your relationship with God helped you throughout life?
Speaker 1: Everything? I mean, if God wasn't in my life, you know, and in my heart we'd have no peace, and then my yeah, I could not. And this is where you know, I don't understand, you know how people that you know don't know God or don't have a relationship with God or with you know, how they go through things because I feel that, you know, God has always been so present in my life. You know. I always went to Catholic school, and even though I wouldn't go to church every Sunday, is kind of like He's always lived in my heart. Like I have a direct communication relationship with him. I talk to God every single day in the shore when I'm driving. You know, I'm always thankful in the morning when I wake up, Like this morning I woke up, that was the first thing I did, you know. I talked to him like he's like my best friend, and like you can't let me down, like you got me and I got you, but like I need you. So you know, I talk to God like that, and you know, so my angels, I'm so filled with faith, and I think that that's why I've been able to get through so many things in my life. Absolutely, and for sure the time that my faith was tested the most, was it Frankie And and with Frankie's accent, like I saw like the miracle happen. So I have zero doubts that there's a God and there's you know, and there's you know, your angels and like the whole universe, universe just working. Yeah, when you believe in it, you have to believe in it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, Oh my god, I feel like wish I were on church. I'm like, yes, Amen, praise Lord, pass that money asking around.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you know, when I was younger, I don't know ever told you this, but my mom knows. I mean, my mom's no longer here, but my mom used to love to tell her friends this. And I would like write letters to God. Oh really. And it wasn't market. It wasn't like are you their godess me, Margaret. It was kind of like, are you their goddess me Alexia? And I'm not texting writing texting list, Oh I'm so twenty twenty. I'm not writing about my period. I got favorite things on my mind. Oh my god, that was so good. So yeah, I used to write letters to God and you know, just like you know, like whatever it was like I was feeling what I would write to God and I felt so much better. And you know, I haven't done that a long time again with Frankie's accent, and I started doing that. Yeah, journaling is good, especially when you're going through something like that, because there's some other times when I mean, journaling is always good, that's true, but specifically that journ.
Speaker 2: But I imagined that if I did it, it would be good.
Speaker 1: Right, No, it is. It's very therapeutic. Yeah, and and at that moment it was. It was very good for me. But definitely like I have God present in my life every single day.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, you can't live without God. He put us here and he's taken us out and we got to get along with him in the meantime. Yeah, and he's shown me a lot of blessings and things I've asked for one hundred per sid. You just got to let go. You got to let go and let him do his thing. You can't put a time frame on it. You can't demand and you can't expect and wait for it. You need to set it and you.
Speaker 1: Can question him because sometimes that happens to your question like why is this happening to me?
Speaker 2: Oh, because he's got a better plan for you, and you just set it out there and throw it into the universe and it will come around in an even better way than you even expected.
Speaker 1: Relics amen to that. Well, guys, it's been so much fun. We really enjoy all of your questions. There were all phenomenal. Thank you. Yeah, they were really incredible. Thank you for being so interested in us. Yeah, we're so happy that we can share, you know, a little bit more with you. Guys. Keep on sending the questions and hopefully we'll have a guest soon. You know, we'll be co hosting because you know, it's summertime. Summertime and we need to travel a little bit and disconnect, and we will be having some surprise guests. We will keep tuning in. We got some. We had a good lineup. Thank you for listening. Thanks for listening. Follow us on Instagram at iPort Forward Podcast. Make sure to write us a review and leave