Speaker 1: Well, we'll come.
Speaker 2: To your city, get.
Speaker 3: Will be desired.
Speaker 4: And if you want a little come alone.
Speaker 5: That's what caused inflation energy more than anything else, including they're stupid spending on the Green New Deal.
Speaker 2: One thing they've been saying. A lot of your press hits get criticized. You know, folks that you come off as a very scripted. They say you like to stick to your talking points, and some media says you have.
Speaker 3: That would be called discipline.
Speaker 2: Okay, you had not had a conversation with Joe Biden since that had happened.
Speaker 1: Have you had a conversation to him?
Speaker 3: So, but I'm prayerful about it.
Speaker 6: Block ge minus nineteen days until the presidential election.
Speaker 2: Coming to your city.
Speaker 6: Don't way saying you a conscious song?
Speaker 7: From coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 6: All right, thanks, Scott Show an hour two, Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program, I'd like the federalist headline. Fox News interview may have finally exposed Kamala Harris over at town Hall. Kamala's campaign is over after Fox News interview. I don't want anybody to believe that, but certainly the joy is long gone.
Speaker 2: I was not a joyful interview.
Speaker 6: Because she actually got pressed for the first time ever, even under very difficult circumstances. And anyway, I want to play this and then we'll talk about it in the final hour of the show today. This is Brett Bear interviewing Kamala Harris last night.
Speaker 1: Brad Vice President. Thank you for the time.
Speaker 3: Thank you, it's good to be with you. Brett.
Speaker 8: You know voters till polsters all over the country and here in Pennsylvania that immigration is one of the key issues that they're looking at this election, and specifically the influx of illegal immigrants from more than one hundred and fifty countries. How many illegal immigrants would you estimate your administration has released into the country over the last three and a half years.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm glad you raised the issue of immigration because I agree with you it is It is a topic of discussion that people want to rightly have And you know what I'm going to talk about.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you're just a number. Do you think it's one million, three million?
Speaker 9: Brett, Let's just get to the point, okay, the point is that we have a broken immigration system that needs to be repaired.
Speaker 8: So your Homeland Security secretary said that eighty five percent of apprehensions.
Speaker 3: I'm not finished. We have.
Speaker 8: Six million people have been released into the country, and let me just finish.
Speaker 1: I'll get you the question.
Speaker 3: I promise you I was beginning to answer.
Speaker 8: And when you came into office, instration immediately reversed a number of Trump border policies, most significantly the policy that required illegal immigrants to be detained through deportation, either in the US or in Mexico. And you switched that policy. They were released from custody awaiting trial. So instead included in those were a large number of single men, adult men who went on to commit heinous crimes.
Speaker 1: So, looking back, do you regret.
Speaker 8: The decision to terminate remain in Mexico at the beginning of your administration.
Speaker 9: At the beginning of our administration, within practically hours of taking the oath, the first bill that we offered Congress, before we worked on infrastructure, before the Inflation and Reduction Act, before the Chips and Science Act, before before the Bipartisan Safety Communities Act, the first bill practically within an hour as they're taking the oath was a bill to fix our immigration system.
Speaker 8: It was called the US Citizen Citizenship Act of two thousand twenty one. Essentially, I've waded a citizenship for the.
Speaker 9: Issue and I finished, May I finished responding, you.
Speaker 3: Have to let me finish.
Speaker 1: You had the White House and the House and the Senate, and they didn't bring.
Speaker 9: Up responding to the point you're raising, and I'd like to finish. We recognized from day one that to the point of this being your first question, it is a priority for US as a nation and for the American people, and our focus has been on fixing a problem. And from day one then we have done a number of things, including to address our asylum system and put more resources, getting more judges, what we needed to do to tighten up penalties and increase penalties for illegal crossings, what we needed to do to deal with ports, points of entry between border entry points. That's the work we did, and we worked on supporting what was a bipartisan effort, including some of the most conservative members of the United States Congress, to actually strengthen the border. That border bill would have put fifteen hundred more border agents at the border, which is why I believe the border patrol agents supported the bill. It would have allowed us to stem the flow of fentanyl coming into the United States, which is a scourge affecting people of every background, every geographic location in our country, killing people. It would have allowed us to put more resources into prosecuting transnational criminal organizations, which I have done as the attorney general, former attorney general of a border state executed trafficking of drugs.
Speaker 3: Guns, and human beings.
Speaker 9: And Donald Trump, but let me just finish, learned about that bill and told them to kill it because he preferred to run on a problem of fixing a problem. And in this election, this is rightly a discussion that the American people want to have, and what they want are solutions, and they want a president of the United States was not playing political games.
Speaker 3: With the issue, I hear you. But Ashley is focused on.
Speaker 8: Fixty six Democrats voted against that bill. It would have allowed one point eight million illegal immigrants into the country a year.
Speaker 1: A lot of conservatives had a problem with it.
Speaker 8: These are the six Democrats, but more importantly, back to the original premise, Joscelyn Hungary, Rachel Morin, lacln Riley, they are young women who were brutally assaulted and killed by some of the men who were released at the beginning of the administration, well before a negotiated bipartisan bill. Former President Clinton actually referred to Lake and Riley Sunday campaigning for you and George Is saying, if those men had been properly vetted, Lake and Riley probably would not have been killed. So if it wouldn't have happened, this is well before any negotiation, This is well before Donald Trump got involved in the politics. This is a specific policy decision by your administration to release these men into the country.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying to you, do you know those family really I think an apology.
Speaker 9: Let me just say, first of all, those are tragic cases.
Speaker 3: There's no question about that.
Speaker 9: There is no question about that, and I can't imagine the pain that the families of those victims have experienced for a laws that should not have occurred. So that is true. It is also true that if a bord of security had actually been passed nine months ago, it would be nine months that we would have had more border agents at the border, more support for the folks who are working around the clock trying to hold it all together, Madame Vice Present, ensure that no future harm would occur. And this election in twenty well determine whether we have a president of the United States who actually cares more about fixing a problem, even if it is not to their political advantage in an election.
Speaker 3: Because there was a solution brat, Madame.
Speaker 8: Vice President, it was a policy decision in the early part of your administration.
Speaker 1: I will let one of the mothers talk about it. Take a listen.
Speaker 4: Because of the Biden Harris administration open border policies catch and release, they were enrolled in the Alternatives to Detention program. This meant that they were released into the United States. It was not even a full three weeks later that they would take my daughter, Jocelyn Ungery's life. I believe the Biden Harris administration open border policies are responsible for the death of my daughter.
Speaker 1: That's the early days. So do you owe them an apology? As I shall.
Speaker 3: I tell you that I am so sorry for her loss.
Speaker 9: I'm so sorry for her loss sincerely. But let's talk about what is happening right now with an individual who does not want to participate in solutions. Let's talk about that as well. In all fairness, I told you I feel awful for what she and her family have experienced.
Speaker 1: During that time.
Speaker 8: You said repeatedly that the border was secure, When in your mind did it start becoming a crisis.
Speaker 9: We've had a broken immigration system transcending by the way Donald Trump's administration even before.
Speaker 3: Let's all be honest about that.
Speaker 9: I have no pride in saying that this is a perfect immigration system.
Speaker 3: I've been clear. I think we all are that it needs to be fixed.
Speaker 9: We need more I was just down at the border talking with border agents and they will tell you, and I'm sure you probably I know you investigate and you are a serious journalist. They will tell you, we need more judges, we need to process. We need to process those cases faster.
Speaker 3: We need this.
Speaker 9: Support for those cases that should be prosecuted. They need more resources. And Congress ultimately is the only place that that's going to get fixed.
Speaker 3: Brett. That's how this system works.
Speaker 1: That's the premise of this question.
Speaker 8: There were ninety plus executive orders that were rescinded in the first days. Many of those were Trump border policies. I'm not going to stay here because there's other things to talk about. But you frequently talked to the Border Patrol Union for support of that bipartisan bill, and they did. They supported it, but they also just endorsed Donald Trump and said, you've been quote a failure with border security.
Speaker 1: Why do you think they said that.
Speaker 9: I think they're frustrated, and I get it. They want support. They want support, and that's what that Border of Security bill would have done.
Speaker 3: These guys down at the border.
Speaker 9: These men and women, they're working hard, they're working around the clock.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of people that look back in what you said at twenty nineteen when you first ran for president, and there have been changes, and you've talked about some of them. When it comes to immigration, you supported allowing immigrants in the country illegally to apply for driver's license, to qualify for free tuition at universities, to be enrolled in free healthcare.
Speaker 1: Do you still support those things?
Speaker 9: Listen, that was five years ago, and I'm very clear that I will follow the law. I have makee that statement over and over again, and as Vice president of the United States, that's exactly what I've done.
Speaker 3: Not to mention before.
Speaker 8: You, if that's the case, you chose a running mate Tim Walls, governor of Minnesota, who signed those very things into state law.
Speaker 1: So do you support that.
Speaker 9: We are very clear, and I am very clear as is Tim Walls, that we must support and enforce federal law, and that is exactly.
Speaker 3: What we will do.
Speaker 8: So decriminalizing border crossings, like you said in twenty.
Speaker 9: Nineteen, I do not believe in decriminalizing border crossings and I've not done that as vice president, and I will not do that as president.
Speaker 1: So these are adages that you've had.
Speaker 3: Well, let's be very clear.
Speaker 9: I'm the only person who's running for president who has prosecuted transnational criminal organizations, from the Sinaloa Cartel to the Guadalajara Quota cartel to people who have trafficked in guns, drugs, and human beings. I have spent a significant part of my career going after people who present a threat to the safety of the American people and cross our border with the intent of doing US harm and cross our border illegally, and I will do that work as vice president.
Speaker 3: I take that work quite seriously.
Speaker 8: This is a time when voters, especially here in Pennsylvania, are inundated with commercials and ads they just wanted to stop because It's every commercial, but many of them add noise, but a few of them seem to break through. This particular one from the Trump campaign has gotten a lot of attention.
Speaker 6: Kamala supports taxpayer funded sex changes prisoners, surgery.
Speaker 9: For prisoners, for prisoners, every transgender inmate in the prison system would have access.
Speaker 8: So are you still in support of using taxpayer dollars to help prison inmates or detain the llegal aliens to transition to another gender.
Speaker 9: I will follow the law. And it's a law that Donald Trump actually followed. You're probably familiar with.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 9: It's a public report that under Donald Trump's administration these surgeries were available to on a medical necessity basis to people in the federal prison system. And I think, frankly that ad from the Trump campaign is a little bit of like throwing, you know, stones when you're live in a glasshouse.
Speaker 8: The Trump aids say that he never advocated for that prison policy, and no gender transition.
Speaker 9: Responsible for what happens in your administration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no surgeries happened in this pregnancy.
Speaker 8: Would you'll advocate for using task pay of dollars for gender reassignments?
Speaker 3: I will follow the law, just as Trump would say he.
Speaker 1: Did, you would have to say, as president, like.
Speaker 3: I said, I think it's real.
Speaker 9: He's spent twenty million dollars on those ads trying to create a sense of fear in the voters because he actually has no plan in this election that is about focusing on the needs of the American people, Whereas at twenty million dollars in that ad on an issue that, as it relates to the biggest issues that affect the American people, is really quite remote. And again his policy was no different. Look at where we are, though they say plans for the American people. I'm offering a plan to deal with affordable housing. I'm offering a plan to deal with what we need to do to strengthen small businesses, which are the backbone of America's economy. I am offering a plan that is about taking care of young parents and giving them the support they need. My plans for theomy will strengthen the economy, as have been reviewed by sixteen Nobel Laureates, Goldman Sachs, Moody's, and recently the Wall Street Journal, which have all studied our plans and have indicated my plans for our economy would strengthen our economy. His would make them weaker, would ignite pop inflation, and invite a recession by the middle of next year.
Speaker 3: Those are the facts.
Speaker 8: Why do you think more people say they trust him on the economy than they trust you.
Speaker 9: I think that when you look at an analysis of our plans for what we would do as president of the United States, it has been clear to those who study and understand how economic policy works that moving forward, because I do believe the American people are ready to turn the page on the divisiveness and the type of rhetoric that has come out of Donald Trump. People are ready to chart a new way forward, and they want a president who has a plan for the future and a plan that is sound and will strengthen our country. My plan for they does exactly that. His plan would be again to give tax cuts to billionaires and the biggest corporations in our country and blow up our deficit.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll take a quick break. Welcome back.
Speaker 6: More of the interview Brettbeyer had last night on Fox with Kamala Harris did not go well for her. We'll get some of your reaction in the final hour of the program today. Nineteen days till election, day. Yeah, it's coming fast, quick break right back. More of the interview on the other side. We'll have more with Prett Beaer and his interview with Kamala Harris on the other side as we continue. You're on the Sean Andity Show, a place where free speech and the First Amendment are still alive and well get your dose of independence and liberty every weekday right here with Sean.
Speaker 2: All right, twenty five now to the top of the hour. Toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine four one, Sean.
Speaker 6: If you want to be a part of the program, we're going to get your reaction and your calls in the final hour of the program today. In terms of this disastrous day for Kamala Harris yesterday, why she's not going to the Al Smith dinner tonight, I have no idea. Well, a full coverage of that, I hear it's going to be amazing. Donald Trump will be speaking in my hour nine pm Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We will cover all of that start to finish, you know, but before we get to back to the interview with Brett and Kamala and then later your calls. You know, I get asked by a lot of people you know a lot of They want to support companies that share their values.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: Coin is a visa card. And here's the beauty of coin. It's co i g n dot com. It is a visa card that supports your conservative values, and many many cards do not support your conservative values. It is a conservative credit card and it was built for conservatives, by conservatives. You can check it out go to coig n dot com and with every transaction you advance conservative causes and charities. You even get to vote on what charities they donate to no cost to you. And Coin is empowering all of us to take back our country with every swipe. It's a great looking card. You're gonna love taking it out of your wallet, or your purse, or your pocketbook, whatever it happens to be. It's bright redded as we the people on the front. Coin is also accepted everywhere visas accepted. It has one hundred percent US based customer service. It has consumer protections. In other words, get woke out of your wallet. What's in your wallet? Well, you can say I'm getting woke out of my wallet, start earning cash back while fighting the liberal agenda. Today, I applied for my card. It's simple to do. Just go to coincoign dot com. Linda's applying for hers at coign dot com and be sure to select my last name, Hannity and the how did you hear about a section? Just go to coin coign dot com. All right, we'll get some of your reaction to the interview last night. The Al Smith Dinner will have President Trump's re marks on Hannity nine Eastern tonight. But yet, in the meantime, let's go back to this interview. The first time ever, Kamala Harris was pressed and they couldn't wait to race out of there. As I told you earlier, here's Brett Baer and Kamala.
Speaker 8: It's interesting you said, turn the page, man and Vice President. You were asked on two different shows last week, what if anything, you would do differently than President Biden?
Speaker 9: Here what you said, would you have done something differently than President Biden during the past four years? There is not a thing that comes to mind in terms of and I've been a part of most of the decisions that have had impact under.
Speaker 1: A Harris administration. What would the major changes be and what would say the same?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, I'm obviously not Joe Biden, and so that would be one change in terms of But also I think it's important to say with you know, twenty eight days ago, I'm not Donald.
Speaker 8: Trump, So you're not Joe Biden, You're not Donald Trump. But but nothing comes to mind that you would do differently.
Speaker 9: Let me be very clear, my presidency will not be a continuation of Joe Biden's presidency. And like every new president that comes in to office, I will bring my life experiences, my professional experiences, and fresh and new ideas. I represent a new generation of leadership. I, for example, am someone who has not spent the.
Speaker 3: Majority of my career in Washington, DC.
Speaker 9: I invite ideas, whether it be from the Republicans who are supporting me, who were just on stage with me minutes ago, and the business sector and others who can contribute to the decisions that I make about for example, my plan for increasing the supply of housing in America and bringing down the cost of housing. Addressing the issue of small businesses, which is about working with the private sector to bring more capital and access to capital to our small business leaders, including my plan for twenty five thousand dollars down payment assistance for first time home buyers, and for small businesses, the extend the tax deduction from five thousand dollars to fifty thousands.
Speaker 8: I've heard a lot about those plans in recent days. Your campaign slogan is a new way forward, and it's time to turn the page. You've been vice president for three and a half years. So what are you turning the page from.
Speaker 9: Well, first of all, turning the page from the last decade in which we have been burdened with the kind of rhetoric coming from Donald Trump that has been designed and implemented to divide our country and have Americans literally point fingers at each other.
Speaker 3: Rhetoric and an approach to.
Speaker 9: Leadership that suggests that the strength of a leader is based on who you beat down instead of what we all know. The strength of leadership is based on who you lift up, the strength of an American president, which is one who understands that the vast majority of us have more in common than what separates us. That is about turning the page on rhetoric that people are frankly exhausted of.
Speaker 1: Brett.
Speaker 8: More than seven people tell the country is on the wrong track. They say the country is on the wrong track if it's on the wrong track. That track follows three and a half years of you being vice president and President Biden being president. That is what they're saying, seventy nine percent of them. Why are they saying that if you're turning the page. You've been in office for three and.
Speaker 3: A half years and Donald Trump has been running for office.
Speaker 1: But you've been the person help for me some what you and I both.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm talking about. You and I both know what I'm actually what are you talking about?
Speaker 9: What I'm talking about is that over the last decade, people have the cover. But listen, over the last decade, it is clear to me and certainly the Republicans who are on stage with me, the former chief of staff to the President Donald Trump, the former defense secretaries, national security advisor, and his vice president one, that he is unfit to serve, that he is unstable, that he is dangerous, and that people are exhausted with someone who professes to be a leader who spends full time demeaning and engaging in personal grievances and it being about him instead of gross American people.
Speaker 3: People aren't tired of it.
Speaker 8: If that's the case, why is half the country supporting him. Why is he beating you in a lot of swing states. Why if he's as bad as you say that half of this country is now supporting this person who could be the forty seventh president of the United States.
Speaker 1: Why is that happening.
Speaker 9: This is an election for president of the United States. It's not supposed to be easy. I know, but it's not supposed to be It is not supposed to be a case misguided are the stupid? I would never say that about the American people. And in fact, if you listen to Donald Trump, if you watch any of his rallies, he's the one who tends to demean and belittle and diminish the American people. He's the one who talks about an enemy within, an enemy within, talking about the American people, suggesting he would turn the American military on the American people.
Speaker 8: We asked that question to the former president. Today, Harris Faulkner had a town hall and this is how he responded.
Speaker 5: I heard about that they were saying, I was like threatening, I'm not threatening anybody. They're the ones doing the threatening. They do phony investigations. I've been investigated more than Alphonse Cappon.
Speaker 1: He was the greatest action.
Speaker 2: No, it's true, we don't, but think of it.
Speaker 5: It's called weaponization of government is a terrible thing.
Speaker 9: So right, I'm sorry, and with all due respect, that clip was not what he has been saying about the enemy within that he is repeated when he's speaking about the American people.
Speaker 3: That's not what you just showed. He was asking, No, that's not what you just showed. In all fairness and respect to you, a question that we asked him. He didn't show that.
Speaker 9: And here's the bottom line. He has repeated it many times. And you and I both know that. And you and I both know that he has talked about turning the American military on the American people.
Speaker 3: He has talked about.
Speaker 9: Going after people who are engaged in peaceful protest. He has talked about locking people up because they disagree with him. This is a democracy, and in a democracy, the president of the United States, in the United States of America should be willing to be able to handle criticism without saying he'd lock people up for doing it.
Speaker 3: And this is what is at stake, which is.
Speaker 9: Why you have someone like the former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff saying what Mark Milly has said about Donald Trump being a threat to the United States of America.
Speaker 1: He's quoted in the Bob Woodward book that way. Yes, let me ask you this a matter of vice president.
Speaker 8: You call Donald Trump, because you've called Donald Trump he's misguided.
Speaker 1: You say, now he's unstable, is unstable, he's not well? You say he's mentally not stables. Let me ask you this.
Speaker 8: And you told many interviewers that Joe Biden was on his game, that ran around circles on his staff. When did you first notice that President Biden's mental faculties appeared diminished?
Speaker 9: Joe Biden, I have watched from the Oval office to the situation room, and he has the judgment and the experiment and experienced to do exactly what he has done and making very important decisions on behalf of the American people. Joe Biden is not on the ballot. I understand Donald Trump. Donald Trump talked about it, and Donald Trump did.
Speaker 8: George within a few minutes of talking to President Biden as a fundraiser that he thought this was not the same Joe Biden that we saw on the debate stage is on a bout. I understand you met with him at least once a week for three and a half years, you didn't have any concerns.
Speaker 9: I think the American people have a concern about Donald Trump, which is why the people who know him best, including leaders of our national security community, have all spoken out. Even people who worked for him in the Oval Office, worked with him in the situation room, and have said he is unfit and dangerous and should never be president of the United States again, including his former vice president, which is why the job was open for him to choose another running mate.
Speaker 3: So that is a fact.
Speaker 1: That is a fact, Madam Vice President. Two more things.
Speaker 8: You were asked on sixty minutes about the biggest threat that the world faces, that the US faces.
Speaker 1: This is what you said, Which foreign country do you consider to be our greatest adversary.
Speaker 9: I think there's an obvious one in mind, which is Iran. Iran has American blood on their hands. Okay, this attack on Israel two hundred ballistic missiles. What we need to do to ensure that Iran never achieves the ability to be a nuclear power. That is one of my highest priorities.
Speaker 8: A number experts start you would say China. The FBI director had said that, but you said Iran. If that's the case, What do you say to critics who look at the actions of your administration and say you're not acting like Iran is the number one threat.
Speaker 9: Well, I will tell you most recently, whether it was in April or in October, and then several hours on each occasion that Iran posed.
Speaker 3: A threat to Israel.
Speaker 9: I was there most recently in the situation room in the most recent attack, working with the heads of our military and doing what America must always do to defend and to support Israel in its requirement to defend itself, and to give American support to be able to allow Israel to have the resources to defend itself against attack, including from Iran and Iran's terrorist proxies in the region.
Speaker 3: And that is and my commitment to that is unyielding and unwavering.
Speaker 8: Critics just say that you either relaxed or failed to enforce sanctions on Iran, allowing all of this money to flow into Iran.
Speaker 9: Let's go back to Donald Trump, who pulled out, who pulled out of a deal that would have actually put Iran in check.
Speaker 3: During Donald Trump's administration, that.
Speaker 9: That we had an American military base that was attacked where American soldiers suffered traumatic brain injuries, and Donald Trump dismissed them as headaches, not to mention how Donald Trump has has treated and talked about America's military and military service people, calling them sufferers and losers, has diminished the.
Speaker 1: Significance of each other. I apologize, and.
Speaker 9: I would like that we would have a conversation that is grounded in full assessment of the facts, which includes I think this interview is supposed to be about the choices that your viewers should be presented about this election, and the contrast is important and on the subject of Iran, I am offering what should be an important contrast that is presented for folks to make a decision.
Speaker 1: We look at what the administration did and say and think differently.
Speaker 6: All right, quick break, We'll come right back. We'll continue, we'll get to your calls. We'll update you on Israel confirming the death of the Hamas leader, the mastermind that orchestrated the October seventh attacks, and much more. Straight ahead, now, we're going to update you on Israel confirming the death of the mastermind of October the seventh. That's coming up, and we're going to take a look at one Senate race, whose polls are now beginning to tighten. We'll get your reaction to Brett Pair's interview with Kamala Harris eight hundred and ninety four one.
Speaker 2: Shawn is our number