Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Get in on the action with DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. New customers who deposit five dollars or more can get no sweat bet up to one thousand dollars back in bonus bets. Download the Draftking Sportsbook app now and use code Shannon. New customers can get a no sweat bet up to one thousand dollars if your first bet loses. Only own Draft Kings Sportsbook with Cold Shannon. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight open wired text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNNG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Kirby Smart gave an opinion on high school football players not playing their senior year.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen to what Kirby had to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, come on, Kirby things.
Speaker 5: There's there's high school coaches that say, well, they won't play their senior year. Well, you know, if a kid doesn't play a senior year because he signed, I don't really want him on my team. I just you know, if he's gonna opt out for a senior year, then will he'd.
Speaker 4: Do the same to me? So I don't I don't do really know if that's a viable option.
Speaker 5: A lot of high school coaches think, well, at least I'll get my kids signed, because high school coaches and players are losing opportunities at nauseam by signing in December and not having spaces because of the portal.
Speaker 4: So you know, I don't like the.
Speaker 5: Idea of someone signing before their senior year because I think the senior year matters. I think in the state of Georgia, in the Southeastern Conference footprint, the high school season of your senior year still matters.
Speaker 4: I want to watch a kid play, Ojo, what's your take on this?
Speaker 6: I mean, well, if you want the individual based on his season his junior year, and you're willing to sign him, willing to give him a scholarship at that point, does his senior senior year really matter that much? When obviously in junior year when Jess is good, I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: We go, bro, I mean, is this what we going? Guys go sit out the senior year in high school? Did that what we had in oo?
Speaker 1: Are they really doing that?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Where are they allowing that to happen? Though?
Speaker 6: Why would you want as a as a kid, why would you even set that precedent and want to sit out your senior year?
Speaker 1: Just in general? If you really love.
Speaker 6: Football like that, if I like that, there's no way you had that in your body already when you want to sit out and forgo your senior season and you just in high school?
Speaker 2: I think, I think and you heard Kirby mention to it the portal about guys, because here's the thing, O Joe, why would I go get a senior in high school as opposed to a guy that's in the portal. He's already in college. He already knows about study hall. He already knows the practice, he already knows the schedule of it. So I have a pretty good ideal because if he met the academic requirements to stay eligible for his freshman year, I believe he'll still meet the academic requirements to move forward.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So that's why people are going to the portal. It's because they're like, well, hey, I already know this kid. The kid has already been in college. He's already been away from home.
Speaker 6: That's nuts, though it is montically think about that. Think about your your senior year. I go before I go to Savannah State, im fin to sit out and relax.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do it. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm still working my way into trying to be the receiver I want.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I'm working on a craft. I could imagine being an athlete. Me heard ojo, So, so what are you gonna do? You're gonna sit out basketball too, You're gonna sit that track? Can you imagine? Oh yo, you're a football now. You don't play football your freend year, your soiple year, your junior year, and come your senior year, all you gonna do is go to class and then go watch the guys play on Friday night.
Speaker 6: Listen, if you able to do that at that young of a age, you don't love the game, you know when ain't a way in hell you love the game and you're gonna be a you can't be no guy damn deva in high school?
Speaker 1: Yeah, kids that senior year you in college not going to the bowl game? You know, not want to risk injury? Oh what you think about?
Speaker 4: Oo?
Speaker 2: What you think about to happen when they go to twelve sixteen teams in college, all the other boats off from my teammate in the playoffs, You gonna.
Speaker 1: Have a lot of guys sitting out right right.
Speaker 6: Listen, everybody don't need to be sitting out now, because if you make sure you listen to motherfucking male Kaiper, listen to Mail Kaiper. If you ain't that goddamn top five, the top ten, you ain't got no reason to be sitting your ass out.
Speaker 1: You need to be putting on the goddamn.
Speaker 6: Showing the goddamn Bowl game and then come then come April at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Speaker 1: You need to be showing the funk out too. Everybody.
Speaker 6: Everybody doesn't have the right and can it be the FOURD of the opportunity to sit the hell out?
Speaker 1: Unless you that motherfucking boy?
Speaker 4: Oh what do you call him?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I already saw it. Jayleen Johnson got Austin Reeves too, Yes, do you where do you see? Jayleen Johnson got Austin Reeves very similer.
Speaker 1: Wait, what happened?
Speaker 2: We have who about to show? We're gonna show ad Man's first check this dunk out?
Speaker 4: Ojo?
Speaker 1: Hey, that's offensive foul? Nah, he up out of the basket. Well why ain't you move the fuck up? Why he moved by the way, I all know what's wrong with him. He broke his hand or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he here to say, look at this, O Joe.
Speaker 1: Oh, and that's disrespectful.
Speaker 2: Got a corns all on top of his head? Holy oak tree growing tomorrow. I hope he I hope he got I hope he's are clean, because if he got dirty hair, the make corns grow tomorrow.
Speaker 1: When did that happen? That just happened.
Speaker 2: Just happened, And Jayleen Johnson from the Hawks just got offst Reeves very very similar.
Speaker 6: God damn. Hey, you know what's funny? Even though I don't watch much basketball. Have you ever watched the mannerisms in the style of play from with Anthony Edwards?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeahn man? Like that from.
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 1: Who remind you of his movement?
Speaker 4: The way you move Who you gonna say, Kobe?
Speaker 1: Nope, because where Kobe got it from?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Jordan? Yeah, that's crazy. Probably. I don't know if you notice it. I'm just saying I've noticed it a little bit of basketball.
Speaker 6: I've watched him, like, but God, damn, his movement in his mannerisms are Jordans Like, I'm not saying he Jordan Chad?
Speaker 4: You got the one with Jaylen Brown's on Auster Reeds were grabbing one man?
Speaker 1: This dude? Wait who Jaylen Brown?
Speaker 4: Jayleen Johnson from the Hawks? He got Austar Reeves.
Speaker 1: Boy, Jalen Johnson. We got it?
Speaker 4: Or no, yeah we are. We're finna pull it up. We got it, We're gonna get it. Oh man, Austin put it in his mouth.
Speaker 1: Wait, Austin Reeds is not a defensive player though he like.
Speaker 4: Taking no charge.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie, I ain't taking no charge and potentially get post ride.
Speaker 6: Damn, y'all listen, you have you also have to take an account Jayalen Johnson, I'm assuming he must be tall as hell.
Speaker 4: No, no, he can a he got elevments. I mean yeah he can.
Speaker 1: He can.
Speaker 4: He got jets and is in his feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why the hell he wasn't the goddamn dunk contest.
Speaker 2: Hey, look here, all I know is the boy got some jackass in it. But he jumped out of it. He jumped out the Jo Joe, I hate lying man. You're not going to put me on no poster. Hey, good job, Sean would to take a charge. The hell you say it didn't have? That man got a post. It got a million kids, got a post on me on his wall. Hey, that man got his thing all on top of my head. Oh dude, I can't do it. I cannot do it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's funny.
Speaker 4: Okay. We try to, We try to, We try to. We try to get it. O Jo, We're gonna get it. Took it out?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: I mean that man got family, man. You know people in Arkansas watching Austin Reeves. That's the Ozarts. Yeah, and he did that to that man. I sure hope he ain't got no family in the stands tonight.
Speaker 6: Damn listen whether you got family and stands or not. Boys, social media gonna have that everywhere, so we're gonna see it regardless. Oh, it's everywhere already, yes.
Speaker 4: Man, you know, oh Joe, you know what social media?
Speaker 2: Man, as soon as it happened, hey, because somebody was in the chance to say, you're sending condolences and flowers to Austin Reed's family.
Speaker 1: So I already do, I say, but damn what happened?
Speaker 4: And Lord have mercy.
Speaker 1: Geez man, damn, Now I want to see it. It can't be worse than the god damn Anthony.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, what are you doing now?
Speaker 1: Oh he was trying. He was trying to get the trying to take a charge. Yeah, that down't do.
Speaker 4: Don't count.
Speaker 1: That don't count. Listen. Anthony averra Zone was a little bit look at this, look at it, come and look at this. Come on, nah, bro, that that one was cool. That one was cool. But that Anthony Edwards was Anthony Edwards. It was a little bit more nasty.
Speaker 4: And John Collins, John Collins jumped.
Speaker 1: That's what John Collins got.
Speaker 2: Some ups yea worse Yeah, Ojo, you just it's just like the guy that chased the guy into the end zone. That might not be your man, but if you chase him into the en zone, everybody gonna think you got beat. Yeah, all right, oh yo. People have been d ming us all day and they want you to spell these words. So it's time for your favorite segment. It's called spelled cho Sinko.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, hello o Jo.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start you out with an easy one because I ain't gonna start you with the horror one.
Speaker 1: First. This was easy.
Speaker 4: This is really really easy. I want you to sound it out. Sound down, okay. The first word is cantal.
Speaker 1: Canta loo t e l o p e.
Speaker 4: Lord, Heaven, mercy. I don't know how to hear you get an e in cantor.
Speaker 1: Cantor cantor Oh ship c a e n t A can what I said?
Speaker 6: I said, c a n A cant lowe c a n t a canta c a n t A l O p e. Oh I'm talking to damn fast that's my problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, thank you, Yeah, I did, I did. Okay, here it is O Joe anneurysm and you ship.
Speaker 6: Aneurysm a n I'm I'm I'm guessing here. I'm because I don't know it now aneurysm. I'm guessing A N are you?
Speaker 2: And you?
Speaker 1: And you A and you rhythm r I s how you am? No I am?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: And and A N you as in E rhythmics, the eu rhythmics, annie linux you rhythmics, are you rhythm?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, spell that thing out though, let me hear, let me hear, let me hear it.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, And and A N you as in rhythmic.
Speaker 1: Rh l r h. You said you said rhythm, you said rhythm, and you spell it. I already got it wrong.
Speaker 4: A N eu are why he comes.
Speaker 1: From and you.
Speaker 6: And where he come from the east side. And I'm supposed to know that. That's like the goddamn g and spaghetti or lasagna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you still got to spell it A eu r y s m. Okay, if you don't get this without your this is the easy when they're this is the easiest one you get.
Speaker 6: Oh, don't say these words are easy because you try to get me to spell presper period pres.
Speaker 4: How you say that presbyteria.
Speaker 6: Hey, I had people have people on Twitter trying to make fun of me about me not knowing how to spell these words.
Speaker 1: You know, couldn't.
Speaker 6: God damn well, if somebody you weren't gonna be able to spell it me hate people like the god damn Einstein.
Speaker 1: This this is the easiest one right here. Yeah, immediately, oh immediately.
Speaker 4: I'm going to bed immediately after the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am I AM M E D I A T T E L Y. Yeah. That's that's that's that's easy. That's easy. Give me, give me hard, give me a hard one so people can make funs.
Speaker 2: The mascot of the Notre Dame fighting Irish is a leprechaun.
Speaker 6: Oh, ship, that's hard. I saw the movie. Though I saw the movie. Ship l E P yep.
Speaker 1: L e P is it h? I think the h is silent? No, no, no, I mean there's a there's a there's a lot of there's a lot of letters there between.
Speaker 8: Hold on, hold on leftro okay l E p r E. Now the problem is con c h U n c h u n l e p r c c a u n.
Speaker 1: C h lepracaun.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: But anyway, okay, this is the east one. This is the easiest one of the night.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, I just spell epercon right? What did I miss?
Speaker 4: A lot of them but that's okay. We're gonna get we go, We're go. Okay, we're gonna get.
Speaker 1: You cheat, you cheating. Okay, you can have miracle whip or mayonnaise mayonnaise. You want me to spelled miracle mayonnaise. Why can't you said miracle.
Speaker 9: No mayonnaise, mayonnaise, mayonnaise, may in may Why boom you got that part.
Speaker 1: Ship names an a.
Speaker 4: An a I no may oh the male clinic.
Speaker 1: Is wait a minute, you just said mayonnaise.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, how about they don't say mayos this mayonnaise. But how is that the Mayo clinic? Okay, Mayo.
Speaker 4: Like yes.
Speaker 1: Inn a I s C it may y it may y it may y oh in a I s C.
Speaker 4: You missed it.
Speaker 1: Man, this is bullshitkay mayo m A y o n n A I s C. Why would they double the fucking end because it's not Mayo names.
Speaker 4: Okay, If you don't get this without your album, we're gonna give up.
Speaker 1: No, okay, all right, okay, Oh chat, I promise you chat. I got you right now. If my life depended on it, I got you right here.
Speaker 4: This is a rank in the military. It is called a colonel.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 6: This is tricky because Colonel con start with a C. Colonel Cole start with a K. I remember God that I know Colonel Santas, I remember from I remember colonel from a different world.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm fuck see you what damn colonel, Colonel, Colonel Kurk co O, hold on, hold on, hold on, Colonel c O. And you know, see the funny thing about it, Colonel.
Speaker 4: I find you take a long time to spell this.
Speaker 1: That worry. Oh it's easy to you because you're looking right at it. I ain't looking at it. I'm looking at you.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying in order to tell me the word. Of course, it's easy because you just sorry, Colonel c O r N no c O no, see you baby, colonel, colonel.
Speaker 4: Boy, if you want to, if you want to spell it, be in third grade. I hate to see what the.
Speaker 1: Brother bully kids must have walked backwards. No, no, no, you gotta think I had had a four point. I had a four point in third grade.
Speaker 4: But it was but it was on a ten point grading system.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, I was a spelling be champ.
Speaker 6: Now, if you followed me on Twitter, and I'm always using these big ass words, but I got spell check, so it was spelling ship right for me.
Speaker 1: I never I never had to spell these ridiculous words that you've given me. But I like this. We got to keep doing this. But how do you spell colonel? Anyway? C O L any L? Where fucking L comeing at? With L coming at?
Speaker 7: Is? What is it?
Speaker 4: After the first? After the first?
Speaker 1: After the you said, colonel, I sounded it out. There was no ling there. Hey, I like doing it. I like doing this. I like doing this is very humbling.
Speaker 7: This is.
Speaker 6: As smart as I am when it comes to other faces of my life. Spelling just seemed not to be my strong suit. No hold on, colonel, Yeah, A chat a chat? Hey, let me let me, let me read the chat. Let me see if if y'all I know y'all ain't I know chat? I know y'all ain't trying to laugh because I know some of y'all don't know these goddamn words either?
Speaker 1: Ask can you hear me? O? Joe K? Spell worth the damn and and now what do y'all knew these words? Either?
Speaker 6: I don't, don't don't ask the diddy, and don't act high class like you know them either.
Speaker 1: Hey, ash.
Speaker 6: Hey, give me another word, Give me another word, Give me another word real quick. I need another word. Hey, somebody in the chat give me a work. No, they can't give me a work because they said he somebody told me my dad it was too easy for y'all.
Speaker 1: Hey, they be lying? Man, Why y'all chat be lying? Oh?
Speaker 6: I knew how to spell colonel, Stop lying, man, I need another I can't hear.
Speaker 1: Nobody else ask where you went Odissey.
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know that because they used to play the video game Odyssey. Chat. This is Odyssey. I know I'm gonna be right Odissey O d why.
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: No O d e y wait no Ordisse all seld no O d e s s e y D. Did I get it right?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 1: What do you say? Odyssey?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, I did.
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: Oh I was right?
Speaker 6: No Odissey oh d y s C Why O d y at double double ass double ass?
Speaker 1: Because I play Odisse. I play udis C on PlayStation. You okay, I got it right? Hey, I got one right right.
Speaker 4: I don't know nobody that ain't nobody said nothing because they know you're wrong.
Speaker 6: O d y double asked E why I played the video game on PlayStation?
Speaker 4: Did you win?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I beat it.
Speaker 4: I beat it.
Speaker 1: I cheated though, because you can google, you could google how to cheat.
Speaker 6: Yeah on PlayStation, I forgot it. Now I forgot the game of the whole game. Hey chat, y'all remember the video game Odyssey odysseye something?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh Joe, it's time for your favorite. We're gonna say this last word for Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, yeah, Hey, we gotta do the spelling shit every time. I like this shit.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh Joe, it's time for your favorite segment.
Speaker 1: Dunk on uh duncle, unk? Hey, don't be cheating to night man.
Speaker 7: I ain't.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, here we go, Here we go. Oh no, here we go. Dunk on, unc chat.
Speaker 6: If UNC you need unk Chat, I need you all to pay attention. Look at Unk's eyes. Watch his eyes, please watch his body language. It will let you know if he knows the answer ahead of time before he answers, if he looks left and looks right, he cheating.
Speaker 1: Question number one don't going on? Between USC Texas and Ohio State.
Speaker 6: Which team has to produced the most number one overall picks in the NFL draft?
Speaker 1: Oh, this is a good one. USC, Texas and Ohio states which collegiate team has produced.
Speaker 6: The most number one, number one overall picks in the NFL Draft.
Speaker 1: It's a good one, okay.
Speaker 7: Tom Couston with number one is seventy nine, Orlando Pace with number one, we'll with number one USC had. I'm gonna go I'm gonna say, uh, it's a good one. It is.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go. USC.
Speaker 1: You are correct, mister sharp.
Speaker 6: USC has had five number one overall picks. Wait a minute, they're tied with Oklahoma, Notre Dame and Georgia.
Speaker 1: Wait, am I wrong? Am I reading that wrong? Georgia and five number ones?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 6: I think I'm thinking I'm reading it wrong. The answer USC has had five number one overall picks.
Speaker 1: Are there? They're tied with Oklahoma, Notre Dame in Georgia. Am I reading that right? Oh yeah, yeah, I'm reading it right. I'm reading it right. Yes, So USC has had five number one overall picks.
Speaker 6: Between the three teams I named who had the most number ones, they're tied with Oklahoma, Notre Dame in Georgia that have had also had five number one overall picks.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, you got that one right. You got that one right. One for one number.
Speaker 6: Two, question number two, guess this player. I started my career in the eighties. I held the NFL Russian record for sixteen seasons. I was your teammate for one year.
Speaker 1: You let hold on. I started my NF I started my career in the eighties.
Speaker 6: I held an NFL Russian record for sixteen seasons. I was your being, you teammate for one year. This individuals were your te was your teammate for one year.
Speaker 4: Started in the eighties. Yeah, and he led the league in Russian.
Speaker 1: He held an NFL rushing record. Oh a rushing record. Yeah, rushing record for sixteen seasons. At that, sixteen seas. That's a long that's a long time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We got him a chat, We got him chat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, holdo on sixteen seasons running back.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I got you. I got you. Let me let me let me know when you're ready for the answer. Got him chat? Oh, here you go. You know, if you're looking down, chat there you go. Don't cheat me.
Speaker 2: It's not a different It's got to be somewhere. It's got to be Baltimore. That's what's throwing me off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, come on now, you might well give it throwing the white towel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yep, Okay, the answer is, And I'm gonna tell you what threw you off When I said, hell, the NFL Russian record for sixteen seasons, the first thing you thought about was a running back. When that was the case, it was Randall Cunningham, who was a teammate in two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he ran for nine hundred and forty seven yards in nineteen ninety. Michael Vick broke that record in twenty Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, we got him. Chat all right.
Speaker 6: Number three, this number third question. The New York Jets currently have the longest drought at thirteen seasons.
Speaker 1: Let me take that.
Speaker 6: The New York Jets currently have the longest playoff drought at thirteen seasons. But which team has the longest drought of not winning their division? Having won their division in a long time?
Speaker 1: Oh that's oh shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You have to be. You have to be. You have to really know. You got to know your a game on this one.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: You got them again? Nah, you know what, don't do that. Don't do that. Every time you say you know what and you look up and you go ahead and you say the right answer. It's out of two.
Speaker 4: It's two teams are thinking and you know out.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 4: It's like you, I want to say the chargers of the Bears, So I don't care answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah and wrong again. You just as bad as me when it comes to spelling.
Speaker 4: Would answer.
Speaker 1: The answer to Cleveland Browns. They haven't won their division since nineteen eighty nine. Wow nine.
Speaker 4: In the fact that you know.
Speaker 2: They went to the playoffs. They beat the Steelers, but they beat Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, yeah, heah, we got it. Chat. I walked for two.
Speaker 4: I walked for two. I'm finna get this with them. I bet I get this.
Speaker 6: You need for to get this one, oh you, Oh no, you ain't finna get this one. Only one running back and NFL history has had two seasons of one hundred plus catches.
Speaker 1: Oh you ain't gonna get this one. Name the running back.
Speaker 6: Only one running back has had an NFL history has had two seasons of one hundred plus catches named the running back.
Speaker 1: And it's only a handful of them that can catch that. Centers who Larry Sinners, You are wrong again.
Speaker 6: The answer is Christian McCaffrey one hundred and seven catches in twenty eighteen and one hundred and sixteen catches in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Man and ye he put in work like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah at the back here yeah, yeah, a little sweet passes nineteen wownd No.
Speaker 1: One hundred sixteen and twenty nineteen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he had seventy one nineteen yeah, one o seven yep, back to back seasons.
Speaker 1: That's that. That's that workload in Carolina. That's why it was so.
Speaker 4: Hurt.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. I be get question number five. You ain't getting this one either, Yeah, you ain't. You ain't getting this one. Oh you, Oh, you definitely ain't getting this one. Who is the Buccaneers?
Speaker 6: Who with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers all time leader in passing yards?
Speaker 1: You ain't getting this. Somebody guarantee you that. Chat.
Speaker 6: We got him on the rope, chat the way Tommy Hearn did Martin And I don't don't look that way ash in that heait look straight ahead. I need to look straight ahead.
Speaker 1: Ask as you ain't got no questions? She can she can hit me. Oh yeah, chat, we got him. He just as bad another.
Speaker 4: I guess it's a two iss.
Speaker 1: Let's see that band band?
Speaker 4: Oh Jamos.
Speaker 1: Jamis, who is the somebody gave the answer, jo, here is that thing? Look when you go back to you go back and look at it.
Speaker 2: Bennt Chester I was was like Vin at chester Bury or trend different because they played the longest there. But if you go back and look at James Jamis had a five thousand yard season of four thousand yard season.
Speaker 4: So even though he wasn't.
Speaker 2: There the years, they were there and they didn't throw the ball like that in the eighties or the nineties, so it's.
Speaker 4: Like process of elimination. Man, Jameis Winston.
Speaker 6: Chack check, yeah, yeah it was Jameis Winston Marseillis nineteen thousand, he got nineteen thousand, seven hundred and thirty seven yards, followed by Bennie Tessaberdi for fourteen thousand, fourteen thousand, eight hundred and twenty.
Speaker 1: Nah, I don't like na chat chat. Well, well you you two for five for you were too y' to get it.
Speaker 4: You think I'm goulna go o? Did you actually think I would go go o? Ojam?
Speaker 1: Hey, chack, he was cheating chat.
Speaker 2: Hey, oh Joe, you know I was the trivia champ. Right, I got de trouble to prove it except from a trivia champ.
Speaker 1: Oh you scabbing through? So you tried to pick the hard ones?
Speaker 6: Oh no, No, I'm just listening. The questions are given to me before we start the show, and I run through them. I look at them, and I'm just trying to make sure that you are not You're not giving any knowledge of what is going to be asked.
Speaker 2: Because your producer pick the question the tribute.
Speaker 1: Listen, all y'all being cahoots. You know they they work for.
Speaker 2: You know they don't work. Yeah, I paid a salary, but you work for you? Hey, do you understand like ash Ash would literally like help y'all?
Speaker 1: Like Noah as is on your side. No, so that I want to, I got like to, I get what I get?
Speaker 4: How many I get right out?
Speaker 1: A five?
Speaker 6: Okay, I got listen out of the five out of the five words you're asking the spell, I got too right and.
Speaker 1: Plus you gotta realize I won't Jeopardy, but I won Jeopardy too. I got damp on my phone. You ain't the only one.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm actually willed to show where arrested. So Alex Trebek alegs that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the last one. I went to the fire, all right.
Speaker 4: Oh, Joe.
Speaker 2: Our favorite topic of the day is time for a last topic of the day. It is called Q and eight.
Speaker 1: Q and eight people ask anything. It doesn't matter. Read like, let's go because I'm out of sight. What you want to do? She saw me naked and she got frighted and it was going to be near mine.
Speaker 2: Michael said, what possession in NFL history where you have wanted to be a part of regarding your skill set?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: What current player you wish you could play with?
Speaker 6: My man? Say the second part, current player I would love to play with. Obviously it be Joe Burrow. I would have loved to play with Joe. God, you'd like playing my homes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got that. You would have got that rock? You got that rock? I would I would have loved to Borrow. I would love to play with Joe.
Speaker 6: I would love to be in Cincinnati during this time, especially during the social media area social media area, social media era. I would I would have had a good old time. I would have had a good old time. What was the first part of the question.
Speaker 2: Uh, what possession in NFL history. Would you have wanted to be a part of regarding your skill set?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm what possession?
Speaker 4: Would you want to be faster? You want to be bigger?
Speaker 1: No? No, I would have stayed the same same way I was because I was. You see my shoulders. I got small shoulders. You know.
Speaker 6: I want to stay slam trim. I was cut up when I was aero dynamic. I don't want to I ain't want to change nothing I was, specially just like this.
Speaker 4: What if I could have Tyreek's beat?
Speaker 1: Hey, what if you had tyre speed at your size?
Speaker 2: All that's gonna do is give me to that safety quicker so he can knock my hands out. Nah man, you's already control of that speed, of that build up, that kind of speed of that short amount of.
Speaker 1: Space rounds like that.
Speaker 4: Yo, right, you're right?
Speaker 2: Uh baby flew to said, Oh, Joe was willing to risk his life on colonel So so where do we send the flowers for how condolences?
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, when you.
Speaker 6: Think about the word colonel, right, and just some of the words. I hate when the when the letters are silent. I hate when the letters are silent because obviously I have no background in the military or anything happened to do with the army. So I don't even know how to spell colonel hell. I might not even be able to spell sergeant. I know sergeant s E R G A N A N t am I wrong or right?
Speaker 4: Probably wrong, but okay, we'll go probably no.
Speaker 6: You know the English the English language is butchered to a point when we need to go back and rewrite history.
Speaker 1: Now we good.
Speaker 4: We don't even rewrite no history. We need to just like get you caught up old spelling.
Speaker 2: The Mushroom Coffee Company, said uk it O Yo, be on the lookout for a special package coming from Freddy t with our amazing mushroom coffee, the fuel Nightcap and keep o cho from Yonni o Jo.
Speaker 1: You drink coffee, you know?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: I drink coffee. I drink three cups every day. Cathe gonna less you down here Miami, or I tell you one of the other to pair with my cigar.
Speaker 4: I know your stomach be bubbling too, huh.
Speaker 1: I don't bubble them.
Speaker 6: My body used to it because I've been doing it so long and somebody told about so I can stay up listen. I don't get sleepy until the last twenty minutes of night Camp. You got to understand, when I'm not filming, I'm sleep by nine thirty every night, every night. So sometimes having a stay up past nine thirty for me at thirty year routine and being in bed at nine thirty, I'm up at five m every morning, so some sometimes it's hard for me to stay up, But I stay up for y'all.
Speaker 1: Why Because I love you.
Speaker 4: We sure appreciate that O joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, Faith said, Hey, oh Joe and Shannon, no question, just live feedback. Nightcap and Club Shasha teams are doing a great job with production. Everything looks great. The new format is awesome. Shout out to Ash for putting up with my delinquency. Great work. Well, Thank you, Faith, Thank you for being a faithful listener a watcher. Nightcap is can be coming up on four years for Nightcap, but we're about five months. Excuse me, we're coming up on four years on Club Shay Shape. We're coming up on five months with Nightcap, so we thank you. Thanks everyone out there that's been watching and been low supporters of both personnel said, oh you know you can break the internet with a Mister Beasts interview right, he closed that one hundred million dollar deal with Amazon Prime for a TV show. You're going to ten x that with cat with that cat check. I don't know about all that, but I mean, I would love have a Jimmy on. I mean, he's he's the standard in which you try to go about getting deals. But he's been at it. He's twenty six. I think he's been at it since he was fifteen. He kind of sawwere Yeah, he kind of saw where it was heading.
Speaker 1: So yeah, shitn't yeh, damn, that's a long time.
Speaker 4: Bu hundred milo Edward Moses.
Speaker 2: If the signing bonus don't count against the cab, why don't owners just give guaranteed contracts to everyone. No, they count against the cab. What they do with the signing bonus is that they pro rated over the life of the contract. So let's just say, for the sake of argument, you signed a five year deal for two hundred million dollars with one hundred million dollars at signing.
Speaker 4: They take that and they break it up.
Speaker 2: So twenty million, twenty million, twenty million, twenty million million, So your first year, your cap number is probably gonna be twenty one million.
Speaker 4: They gave you one hundred million.
Speaker 2: Your first year is gonna be base for what the veteran player is of your tenure. So your your first year contract, your first year probably be one million dollars plus the one hundred million that you got.
Speaker 1: The signed but you don't get one hundred million right away.
Speaker 2: Whatever the sad So okay, like I get Let's take Cousins. Cousins got one hundred million guaranteed, he got fifty million at signing. He got a four year deal, right, so you divide fifty million, you drive for fifty four years into fifty So that's what twelve twelve five a year, so twelve five plus whatever he got that base, which would be probably a million dollars. So there's a good chance that Kirk cousins first year is only thirteen to five against the cap. So that's that's how they do it. They pro rate the signing bonus over the life of the contract.
Speaker 1: I think people that people don't understand. I think the chat.
Speaker 6: I don't know how how well informed you are when it comes to signing bonuses or when when players get upfront money. Is if you got a hundred million dollars signing bonus, you don't. They don't actually just give you a hundred million right there. It's broken down throughout the years. It's broken down throughout the years. But what you think, but every six months you get you get a piece.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no no, no signing bonus, you get that like like like when Kirk Cousin signed his name, they gave him a check fifty million minus to taxes. You think so, oh absolutely, yes, absolutely, yeah, that's a signing bonus at the time of signing.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, hold on, hold on, my red lightning came on a computer. I got my cord.
Speaker 2: Gonna were good, because here's the thing, oh Joe, now say like a lot of sometimes now they say okay, when they say one hundred million guaranteed, like Lamar, let's just take Lamar, and I think Lamar got eighty million. They probably said, okay, Lamar, we're gonna give you forty million, and by the new year we would have we will give you a total of eighty million dollars. So they might give him forty million, and then they might give him another forty million that's due by league year next year, which was I think the league year started last last Wednesday.
Speaker 6: Shoot, shit must be different now because man, mine man, man, if I'm not mistaken, I think mine was mine was broken up, or I might be thinking of something else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were.
Speaker 2: They were making that bread like they were making bad They were making bread that the owner would make it.
Speaker 4: They was making good money. Don't get me wrong, but you make it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh hell nah, hell nah. Doctor Frankie L.
Speaker 2: Bellamy said, hey, uncle, ohoe, other than your cell phone and wallet, what are three things you must have when you travel going nowhere?
Speaker 6: Cigar when I'm when I'm traveling, I got to have my my cigar. I got to have my chapstick. I got to have my chapstick. Matter of fact, sitting right here, I got to have my chapstick.
Speaker 7: And.
Speaker 1: I got to have my I got to have well, I got to have my coffee. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't go without my coffee.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: Like it's like I'm not addicted to it, because if I need to stop, I could not that it's an addiction.
Speaker 1: But I got my coffee, my chaffstick, and my cigar. Like that's like it's like it's a part of me.
Speaker 4: Uh, obviously, I got to tell you how my glasses because I got a seat. Uh chaps, just wear contacts. No, I don't want no, no my eyes. Uh chapstick, I gotta have chapstick.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Ain't nothing wrong.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing worse than somebody looks like it been eating powdered doughnuts. Who lip be cho ashy? So chapstick my glasses.
Speaker 1: What else I need?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jordan, we're talking about your lac take pills. Yeah, I definitely need those, just in case. Nikki Grant said Hey, he said, please tell Steven that he no longer holds weight in the community because he didn't know nilla wafers go on, banana go in banana pudding.
Speaker 4: Ancestors. Well, oh, chr. Sister Carmen, she's a great cook.
Speaker 1: What I hear?
Speaker 4: He has no reason.
Speaker 2: A lot of other people that she's cooked or say she's an excellent cook. So she's asking me, as told Steven, they to ask me, what would I like cook? I say, tell us mother fried pork chops, rice collar greens, corn bread made in the skillet. She said, He said, everything but dessert.
Speaker 1: Say she made me.
Speaker 2: Yea, I said, peach cobbler. And then I said what about banana pudding. He said, well, what going? I said, with plenty of cookies. I like cookies, lots of cookies. Say well, what cookies going?
Speaker 4: Banana pudding?
Speaker 1: Vanilla wayfers? My granddaddy, my grandma, my grandaddy used to make that. I was like, he really, I'm like, bro, what Oreos? I started saying Oreos.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, how you how you not know the vanilla wafers going banana pudding?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You probably never had it? What's what? Steven A.
Speaker 4: Smith?
Speaker 1: Wrong, New York?
Speaker 4: Oh man, they had They ain't had no banana putting everybody in the hand.
Speaker 1: But they got the bodega they got.
Speaker 2: If he o yo, if he if he eat pudding without without vanilla wavers eating tapioca, ain't no, guydam ain't no, that's tap yocre.
Speaker 1: You got to have. You got to have vanilla wafers and banana pudding.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'm just saying, that's that's a that's a Southern cuisine dessert. You know they ain't got no no vanilla wafers at Bodegga's out there. You know they ain't got that.
Speaker 1: Oh so really yeah, I ain't no, no.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, No, we got to have.
Speaker 1: I got to have that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I like I like lost of cookie thought mine. I like the damn to put an old box for.
Speaker 1: The half on you banana pudding. Yeah, in the middle, on top.
Speaker 6: Yes, right right right, right right. I'm not too I'm not too fond of putting this school though I like it. I'm more of a peach cobbler got myself.
Speaker 2: I like peach cobbler. The lady that does mine, she put it uh in a jar so I don't waste it too much. She put it in the jar because you know, she makes a big old tub of it. I'm gonna eat a spoonful here there, and it's gonna end up going to wat. So whenever she makes me desert, she put him in a little jar. Just enough, Yeah, just enough so the they don't.
Speaker 4: Go to waste.
Speaker 1: Damn. What what's the name?
Speaker 4: Got a name?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: I remember?
Speaker 2: Uh huh, yeah, we got a name. She'd have been making dessert since I've been here. She made me a louisit tom birthday cake. Boy, you got money Louis and Tom bird down she made birth.
Speaker 6: Listen, I like my birthday cake from publics And again I know you ain't had an opportunity to have that public cupcakes to that public's birthday cake.
Speaker 4: I like cupcakes.
Speaker 1: What No, Oh, come on, Scrooge McDuck. Come on, man, you tripping you're.
Speaker 2: Like you like? Then we're gonna vote you out. No, you can't come to the cookout. We damn sure ain't gonna let you bring none to the cookout. Steven A, Yeah, he's gonna have. He's gonna have raisins and pecans on the guy dangn potatoes, dound that watch, dumped the whole bag in the trash.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm coming.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna bring the check sodas great flavor, peach peach flavor, and orange Panther.
Speaker 4: You don't come with no check Bring Fantom, your cheap ass.
Speaker 1: Check soda better than the Fantom. No, it ain't that Fanta great, that fantter great, and that fanfter orange? Hold on, you ever had that check piece soda? What's what you talking about?
Speaker 4: Hey, cheat.
Speaker 1: Fanta?
Speaker 4: Put it to the chick ask ash uh phanto or check man?
Speaker 1: You are your mind? Man?
Speaker 4: That may messing with that fanther.
Speaker 6: These people in this chat, I don't I don't know where some of these people in the chat might be from, but where were from?
Speaker 1: Are Freilian? Where we from?
Speaker 6: Out in Liberty City? We have Check sodas at all family functions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got the chief, You get a whole you get a whole case. You get a Twitter four pack for four dollars and not an aincent. Yeah, so why why you want Fantom? But I'm saying that Fantom like that though? Great and orange undefeated? You keep saying, let's what matter? Grape and orange?
Speaker 1: You have you ever had the check peach sod yet? Have you had the pizza? I've had Check? Then you shouldn't. I said, peach, that peach flavor. That's what? Oh Joe, that's what they.
Speaker 2: At the field. You remember we had field day. You're getting a little wife back there in the field though, you ain't getting no leads.
Speaker 1: You got no wives.
Speaker 4: Potato chick, right, Hey?
Speaker 1: They got Wayne Dixie out there where you at? Yeah? We wyn Dixie? Yeah, yeah, Wayne Piggy. What you know about Piggy? That used to be my luggage? Yeah? You remember remember the Remember Eckerts, y'all had exors? You from drug store? Yeah? What about what about zas?
Speaker 6: Remember they's the Jermy store. Yeah, the one thing I think, Jeffy, I think Za.
Speaker 4: Is like a Jay C.
Speaker 1: Penny, like something like that.
Speaker 4: A loss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's throw back, little throw back, little throw back.
Speaker 4: Oh, y'all don't know what you're talking.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: That got dagon fanto? That fantas fanta is cool.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: You said you like Dahitian treat? Who Dahesian treat?
Speaker 1: That fruit is like a fruit punch. Yeah, I ain't never heard of that.
Speaker 6: Only the only fruit punch I know. I get off the ice freed truck. Jungle juice we call jungle juice. What you know about tule juice? Hey, jungle juice. I mean, obviously you're not from Miami, but me an ice cream truck. Come, I get my jungle juice. I get two Krispy kremeed on us. I get a hot sauce and two pick of legs.
Speaker 4: What's wearing as what's winning fantom?
Speaker 1: Killing? Check? It is you?
Speaker 6: Then that god damn chat they booshing in the motherfucker man. They ain't trying to save no money spending all that money on soda. Family functions in Liberty City. If you come to the family function and you don't have no check sold that you mind, but don't even show up.
Speaker 2: You can't chase it out, Dyal in Paris. Would you ever choose a dated too? I guess a dating app to find love? Oh joke, do your thing uh and uh and find an ideal woman on one of those dating apps. First of all, if I would to sign up for a dating app, it's gonna be all over the internet because most of the first of all, people A probably not gonna believe it's me M and then once they found out it is me GMZ and everybody else is gonna be like how pathetic?
Speaker 4: Shellon Sharp got to be. The man is who he is and he can't find a date sometime.
Speaker 1: That's the problem because of who you are, you have to you have to resort to things like apps.
Speaker 4: You don't think people who hell I am, No, but listen for the.
Speaker 1: Person you are, the caliber of man and individual you are. You know they have an app specifically for the special folks you and that I'm a man amongst the people. Right Oh, now, you're the man and the people. Man mother people. You don't want a flat spirit, but you're a man of the people.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Me and other gonna be on private. Heard I gonna be on private? Hey r C Cola, y'all need to get out of here with that RC cola.
Speaker 1: Y'all ars cola who said that arsy cola? Arc Cola was like with coke, with coke with a quarter of r C cola with fifteen c Yeah, oh that's that's funny. I wannt up pop. I wore up rock and roller ary r C Cola jingle. Hey say the snapper?
Speaker 2: Hey, uh, that diamond got me performing like twenty sixteen seventeen Russell Weatherbrook that blue diamond seeing you some advertising check out?
Speaker 4: Ooh, we might show their trouble them that diamond boy.
Speaker 1: Hey, whoa, ma'am, I'm I might listen. I haven't as over. I never took anything off the market. I'm gonna I'm gonna try that. I'm gonna try that one time.
Speaker 6: Man, you know, I'm I'm I'm off craffeine and and cigar smoke and I I go to work.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious what would happen if I put some octane in my system?
Speaker 6: WHOA, yeah, I'm just curious. I'm now I'm curious. Everybody keep talking about it. They trying, and you know you have the good stories about it.
Speaker 1: I just want to know. I'm just curious what would happen.
Speaker 4: I ain't never like two hours of trampoline action, you know, traveline act.
Speaker 1: Two hours the trampoline action.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 1: That's two hours of travel. I like that. I like that, man, I like that.
Speaker 2: Bree said, Hey, uncan o Joe haven't been able to donate in a while. I'd be sleep with y'all live, but I love y'all. Man Oh, y'all run that war zone for man. I'll get some breeze. I appreciate that. We appreciate everybody that's standing up. We know it's a little later, a lot late, you know, a little later on the East Coast, so we greatly appreciate any time that we come on. I know, and once the season start, especially on a Thursday, well, hell, Monday night, Thursday night and Sunday night, we're gonna be coming on a little later than normal. But we appreciate you guys staying up with us and support this. So excuse me, Kashawan Thomas, what's up on your big fan? Been with you guys from the start. I lost my mother a week ago. How you How did you guys have a losing a parent?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: We're sorry to hear that. Kashawn Bruh, stay prayed up. Sorry for the love, Gus. Awesome prayers go out to you and your family. I was really young when I lost my dad and I hadn't been around them. I'd only seen it one time to know who I was looking at my life, so I didn't have the attachment that you probably had with your mother. So I can just imagine I'll give you a like losing my grandmother. Somebody had been around my whole life, someone that gave me everything. But life it's tough. It's tough, and you never get over it. You just deal with it better. And as days passed, months past, years past, there's not a time that you're not gonna not think about her, but you get better at dealing with the loss.
Speaker 4: So I'm praying for you, Bro, I'm sorry for your loss, and keep your head up.
Speaker 2: So Sir Kate says, what's up guys to questions could Muhammad Ali handle today's top heavyweights? And what's one sports moment in history when your team lost and it still set you.
Speaker 4: To this day?
Speaker 2: Mine would have been filling Ova dagger on unc. Could he handle some of the heavyweights today, Yeah.
Speaker 6: I would say, I would say because of his skill set and his ability to box to outbox, Yes, the heavyweights today. He is a pure boxing with phenomenal movement in the ring and because of that he can keep his distance. Put that jab on you ass. He can put the jab on you ass for twelve goddamn rounds if need be. And if you've got a bang, he a bang. But you know, he has an elite skill set I think that not very many of the heavyweights have outside of Tyson Fury is a great pure boxer, as is you sick. That's about just boxing, just pure boxing. Joshua was nice, but I mean just the skill, the movement, the end and out that very not many like Ali Man, not many like Ali.
Speaker 4: You know Ali Ali Wade. I think the heaviest winnings in his prime was two of five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would light. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the thing is what happened around the eighties early nineties, they had this thing called the super heavyweight where you had your Riddy Bowls, you had your Lennux Lewis, and then later in the nineties you had your Ballot you had.
Speaker 4: Your clitch goals. Jeorge was always big heavyweight.
Speaker 2: Georgia was like two twenty five two thirty, so he was always you look at a guy like a George Fraser who was compact, who didn't weigh I think George might have weighed probably two hundred two oh five himself. And then you started getting these guys that became sixty five two fifty, even if they had after they had come down being away in training camp for six to eight weeks. Uh, the super heavyweight Vladimer Clitchko six foot seven, two fifty five, the Russian hammer.
Speaker 4: You had who were skilled, I.
Speaker 2: Mean because a lot of these guys came from I mean back, maybe not as much now at the heavyweight division, but Ali won the gold medal in sixty and I think Fraser won in sixty four, and then former one in the sixty eight. Uh, you have Clitchkow who won the gold medal. Lennox Lewis won the gold medal in the super heavyweight division. So uh, I believe he could, but he because he was he's gonna use this, He's not gonna put himself in harms way. Uh.
Speaker 1: But I like it.
Speaker 4: But I like I love watching. I think I saw one fight. I think I saw his lives fault.
Speaker 2: I think I saw him fight Trevor Burblek, Trevor Burbick, and I saw him fight uh.
Speaker 1: Larr Holks.
Speaker 2: Larr Holks used to be a trading partner, and Larry Holmes didn't want to didn't want to fight if he knew it was over, but all he needed the money and he fought.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: The one loss that still he said me today, Jacksonville beat us in the in the divisional rounds of playoffs.
Speaker 4: I ain't never getting over that one. Ain't issh.
Speaker 2: I can do about it, but I still ain't getting over. He still ain't getting No what's your oh, Joe, what's your loss? That still nags at you?
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: Obviously my postseason success it wasn't much. But I think when we started four and oh. We started four and oh in that that two thousand and five season and we went to Jacksonville, I think it might have been Monday night. We went to Jacksonville on Monday night and we lost that to go four on one, and my black ass and the guy damn locker room booho, crying like we just lost the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: That's the first thing that comes to mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I think hurt, that think hurt.
Speaker 1: And you know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my big daddy riddick both. Thank you guys for joining us tonight. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Please, I don't know if I mentioned that, Earl, Please make sure you hit that light button. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. Thank you so much for helping us gain one million, one hundred and fifty seven thousand subscribers. You know our magic goal April eight, oh, Jo, we got to be at one point two million.
Speaker 4: That's our goal.
Speaker 2: We got to stay on track at least one hundred thousand subs every month, that's our goal. We got to stay on track with that. Thank you guys for selling out. Shay by Laportier. We have pended at the link at the top of the chat. We're only taking pre orders, but we do have an enough to fulfill orders that we promised and if you order, you'll be making will you will receive your bottle. Please make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can listen to the show through the club Shay Shape, but we would greatly greatly appreciate it if you signed up to the Nightcap podcast feed. Thank you for joining us again for another episode of Nightcap. I am your Favorite? Oh, Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite. Number eighty five rout Runner Extraordinaire Bingos Ring of Fame, Arno Reed, all pro pro bowler, Liberty City's own Mister Chad O Cho Sinko, Johnson Risotto better the lesser half of Rail Risotto. Thank you for joining us without I see y'all win.
Speaker 4: Do we give Chat?
Speaker 1: I love y'all. I'm getting on war Zone