Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Here is our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and nine to four to one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Eighty five days until election day, only thirty six days until early voting begins rolls out in Pennsylvania, then around the country. We've got the best election coverage available on your radio dial. Here is It's almost like Kamala is now a conservative, he's now a Republican. He just didn't hear it. That's what that. This is what the mob in the media wants you to believe. They want you to believe all of it. And he is out there acting like she's an outsider. She's the vice president of the country and she's well done. Day one, I'm gonna tackle inflation. You mean the inflation you were lying about telling us was transitory. On day one, I'm gonna secure the border. I'm gonna be tough for on the border than Donald Trump ever was. And by the way, we're gonna have a path to citizen inship amnesty. And this is the lady that wanted to abolish ice. This is the person that referred to ICE as that compared them to the KKK. This is the one that wants to decriminalize the illegal immigration, give them free health care, free education, free housing, and in Minneapolis, her partner wants all the above, and also free drivers' licenses, which I guess would then make you eligible to vote, and want sanctuary cities and states. They both want that. I'll get into more details in a second. But she's acting like she's not been had no responsibility for the disastrous economy inflation that you've been paying more for every item you buy in every store you go to, nothing to do with their disastrous energy policies, which is costing you, you know, over a dollar more plus a gallon. What she wants you to think that they had nothing to do with the border. She was the border czar and they deny all of it. I mean, I don't know, call it whatever you want, copycat, Kamala Kamala, you know, Kamala Kamala, Kamala camellion like the boy George song. Whatever it is. Isn't that boy George that things? An't? You know?
Speaker 2: She?
Speaker 1: They they are running from who they are? Now? Why is that? Why are they running from who they are. Think about that for just a second. Why are they flipping and flopping and flailing. Why was she in favor of banning fracking and drilling and now they don't support such a band? Why are they changing their position? Maybe she wants to really is that a real position?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Is all of a sudden, is now she wants medicare for all, eliminate all private health insurance, universal health care, and she's now against it. And Tim Wallas was for it and is now all against it, and he's against fracking and drilling too. Now, how all of a sudden he's in favor of all these things. Kamala, You know, I support a mandatory gun buyback program. Now apparently she doesn't support it any longer. All of these changes only happened when the coup against Joe took place. And by the way, now Biden is admitting that he was pushed out of the presidential race, as I told you he was, and Nancy Pelosi threatened to go deafcom we can do it the easy way, We're going to do it the hard way. And they were going to invoke the twenty fifth Amendment. Joe should have forced them to do that. Now they're trying to convince you that they're going to be tough on crime and their policies defund dismantled, no bail laws. The Walls family wanted to open the windows, while he refused to call up the National Guard, which he referred to as a bunch of nineteen year old cooks, and he desired at the time that they wanted to smell the burning rubber. I don't know what smells worse, burning rubber or a skunk. If you run over a skunk with your car, which I've done once in my life, wasn't pleasant. And the odor just stinks to high heaven. Basically smells like the streets of New York with all the weed that's being smoked everywhere, kind of smells like a dead skunk. But they, you know, now, all of a sudden, they're tough on crime. It's do you see what is happening here? I'm going to bring inflation down on day one? What what have you done for the last four years except make make the economy a disaster? What happened to the ninety three trillion dollars that you sponsored in the United States Senate to pass the Green new deal, ninety three trillion dollars government guaranteed everything. You no longer believe that either, But we wouldn't know because we have a complicit complyan corrupt media that is abusively biased. Basically nothing but an extension of the Democratic Press office of Harrison Walls. This weekend and there's there's Kamala Harris talking about how tough she's going to be on the border. What have you done the last four years except lie to us about the border. Well, I haven't been to the border, but I but I haven't been to Europe either. What an answer that was?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And and now all of a sudden, now let's go to the ideas she said this weekend. Let me play it for you that she was not going to tax tax tips on service workers. Listen, and it is my.
Speaker 4: Promise to everyone here. When I am president, we will continue our fight for working families of America, including to raise the minimum wage and eliminate taxes on tips for service and hospitality workers.
Speaker 1: Oh where have we heard that before? Oh that's right from Donald Trump, again and again and again. Listen.
Speaker 3: I'm also doing no tax on tip, no tax on tips, So waiters, waitresses, caddies, people that drive cars, people that get tips, who have been harassed by this government. We're going to have no tax on tips.
Speaker 1: That's a big thing.
Speaker 3: I also have no tax on tips. That's a big deal.
Speaker 4: I want to make that an official line item in your economic plans.
Speaker 3: Have no tax on tips, No tax on tips, very simple. At the center of our plan for economic relief are massive tax cuts for workers that include something else that stood out to be very popular. Actually it's called no tax on tips.
Speaker 1: No or no tax on tips.
Speaker 3: So this is the first time I've said this, And for those hotel workers and people that get tips, you're going to be very happy because when I get to office, we are going to not charge taxes on tips.
Speaker 1: People making tips, no taxes on tips. So let me give you the history of this, because oh, let's go back to August of twenty twenty two, shall we, Because it was a fifty to fifty vote in the Senate. I actually have some Kamala in her own words on this, and she cast the tie breaking vote in favor of the Inflation Reduction Act. You may remember we have that clip. Maybe not. Anyway, the Inflation Reduction Act gave the irs an additional eighty billion dollar budget to the IRS. IRS is eighty seven billion. No, they were going to hire eighty seven thousand new employees. It included forty five point sixty four billion, a sixty nine percent increase for their enforcement budget. That means to harass people. Now you can do what I do and just hire accounting firms and law firms and accounting firms to look at what the accounting firms did and the law firms to look at what the law firms did. Is God forbid off? If every I isn't dotted in teas and crossed, I tell everybody Pega taxes, they'll come after you. Well, the Inflation Reduction Act, you know, it was a crackdown on service employees under reported tips. They had, you know, this new eighty billion dollar slush fund, and it was misnamed the Inflation Reduction Act, and they proposed to direct new scrutiny at underreported tips of waitresses and barbers and bartenders and people in the service industry. And the IRS is attempting to replace existing programs with far more reaching invasive program that would require employees to use print of sale systems to record all sales subject to tipping. You know, I carry a lot of cash around. I like to tip people in cash. I'm old school. Employee employers in the program would be required to use these electronically recorded transaction to create detailed annual employee tipping reports for the IRS. Kamala Harris was the tie breaking vote. If you really didn't want tax on tips, she wouldn't have supported that. So they're trying now to avoid their positions because they can't win if America knows who they are. And this this was after, you know, she and Biden literally, you know, we're sicking the I R s on waitresses and waiters and bartenders and service industry workers. I remember, you know, I've spent ten years of my life in the restaurant business. I know all about tips. I'm sure I reported every penny in my teens. But anyway, let me let me, uh, you know, one of the things that you've got to realize is there is one thing to have a you know, change of heart on an issue. It really is. None of these positions became public, these changes until after she became the presumptive nominee. Let's take a quick trip down memory lane and Kamala in her own words. It's a long montage, but this is the real Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: Do you ban plastic straws?
Speaker 2: I think we should.
Speaker 4: Yes. I think there's no question that we've got to critically re examine ICE and its role and the way that it is being administered and the work it is doing.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 4: Would you ban off shore drilling? Yes, and I've again worked on that.
Speaker 6: I believe that someone crosses over the border, it's illegally. It is illegal, and you would decriminalize it.
Speaker 4: I would not make it a crime punishable by jail. Back to the United States Congress, here's my point. If they fail to act. As president of the United States, I am prepared to get rid of the filibuster to pass a Green New Deal.
Speaker 2: Will you commit to implementing a federal ban on fracking your first.
Speaker 4: Day in office? Adding the United States the list of countries who have banned this devastating practice. There's no question I'm in favor of banning fracking, defund the police. The issue behind it is that we need to reimagine how we are creating safety. If for too long, the status quolls thinking has been you get more safety by putting more cops on the street. Well that's wrong, But what do you support changing the dietary guidelines that yes, you know the food pairent what people say, yes to reduce red meat specifically, yes, I would.
Speaker 2: The bill also says, quote, every individual who is a resident of the United States is entitled to benefits for healthcare services under this act. Not every individual who's a citizen, but every individual who's a resident.
Speaker 1: So you support.
Speaker 2: Giving universal healthcare medicare for all to people who are in this country illegally.
Speaker 1: Let me just be very clear about this.
Speaker 4: I am opposed to any policy that would deny in our country any human being from access to public safety, public education, or public health. Period we have to have a buyback program, and I support a mandatory buyback program. It's got to be smart. We got to do it the right way.
Speaker 1: So I am.
Speaker 4: Offering a green new Deal that has been described as one of the most aggressive and progressive. So as president, one of the first acts of business for me would be to get rid of these private detention centers and private prisons. We will eliminate private prisons, eliminate cash bail. I've been a leader on that in the United States Senate. Under my plan there will also be a carbon fee. We have to monitor whether it's going to be passed on to consumers. So these are some of the ways. But we've got to increase.
Speaker 2: The corporate tax, right.
Speaker 4: We also have to increase taxes for the top one percent.
Speaker 6: Alexandria Acasiocort has his new darling of the party. She's promoting policies like saying that every single carbon emission in the country, every car should be eliminated within the next eleven years, everything from a seventy to eighty percent tax rate. Do you agree that she could possibly in this ideology of this socialist left con splinter your party.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Senator Warren, Elizabeth Larren had a town hall last night and she said that she thinks we should do away with the electoral college.
Speaker 2: Is that do you agree with that?
Speaker 4: I think that it's open to the discussion.
Speaker 1: Their plan is obvious to lie their way to the presidency and to hide from ever doing a press conference or ever doing interviews, hated and embedded by a corrupt media. Here's a montage of Tim Walls radical positions.
Speaker 5: Now I want to ask you directly, Governor Walls, are you a progressive or are you a centrist. I'm a progressive. Oh okay. I think moving for progress is what many are and I don't think you're.
Speaker 7: Tied in then.
Speaker 5: I think that moves you along a spectrum. But we have to move forward. Protecting and supporting access to gender affirming healthcare is essential to being a welcoming and supportive state to the community. This is that catch twenty two. The more police are there, the more tension it is. The more tension it is, the more chance you have to get things. There's no guarantee of free speech on misinformation or hate speech, and especially around our democracy.
Speaker 4: Minnesota be a sanctuary state.
Speaker 5: If the definition of that is that the federal government enforces immigration law and local law enforce enforce with local law, then yes.
Speaker 2: Should cities be allowed to be sanctuary cities?
Speaker 5: Yes, local control.
Speaker 8: But we can do background checks, we can do CDC research, we can make sure we don't have reciprocal carry amongst states, and we can make sure that those weapons of war that I.
Speaker 7: Carried in war is the only place where those weapons were at. We saw large, peaceful protests focusing on the systemic changes that get to the heart of why we're in this situation. A society that does not put equity and inclusion at the center of it is certainly going to eventually come to the places.
Speaker 1: Where we're at.
Speaker 9: I don't think the mayor knew what he was asking for. He wanted the National Guard, And what does that mean? I think to the mayor, Yes, I think it's a perception. I'm certainly not questioning that. I think the mayor said, I requested the National Guard. Phew out, this is great. We're going to have massively trained troops. No, you're going to have nineteen year olds who are cooks in some cases. And what are we going to do and how are we going to use them?
Speaker 1: Wow? That is it? Lie and hide, aided and embedded by the media. Twenty five to the top of the hour, copycut Kamala. Now you know, in spite of her being the deciding vote, the tie breaking vote in the US Senate, now all of a sudden is following Trump's lead exempting taxes on tips. And meanwhile she ragged about it. He was like, yeah, that being fifty to fifty, I will pass the tie breaking vote. And it just goes on from that. You see how corrupt the media is here. We've got I mean, there's so many issues, and I know I talked to a lot of people over over the weekend, and some people say, oh, why are we paying attention to Tim Walls. Tim Walls just flat out lied about his military service, and he did so repeatedly. I mean, Tim Walls claimed that he retired at a certain rank, and he did not retire at that rank. Tim Walls claimed that he was in a war zone and he was You know that this is the weapon that I carried in war. Here's what he said, but he did not go to war. Listen.
Speaker 8: But we can do background checks, we can do CDC research, we can make sure we don't have reciprocal carry amongst states, and we can make sure that those weapons of war that I carried in war is the only place where those weapons were.
Speaker 1: That I carried in war. He's never been in a war zone. That's called stolen valor. He lied. We found unearthed another copy this basically saying he was deployed to Afghanistan as part of Operation Enduring Freedom. He was not.
Speaker 5: Listen, and both of you, with your keen understanding of how this works, especially from National Guard families, I can tell you this having been one of those that came back. We were in support of oef but being sitting in there with oef OIF veterans. When we came back, they showed us the horse whisper and told us to be nice when we went home. And that was the extent of it. That was in two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: Oh apparently not, you know, And does it matter, well, does it matter as much as their radical positions on the border. No, you heard Kamala Harris. We just played it. We'll play it later again in the show. I'll just play it to death. I'll beat this horse until everybody hears them in their own words. I mean, they can run, they can hide, they can try to lie their way to the presidency and be aided and abedded by a corrupt media. That's why I keep talking about deputizing every one of you in this audience. We're in seven hundred and fifty of the best radio stations in the country. And if every one of you can go to my website, Hannity dot com. I'm not trying to sell you anything. It's free, and just download their record, their words and pass it on to your friends, family, co workers, and the strangers you might meet and a list of their radical positions. You can print that out and then inform people because the media is never going to do it. They're in the extension of all things radical left in this country. And now Kamala is trying to co opt all of Donald Trump's positions is somewhat laughable. I mean, did she switch parties on us and we just didn't know, you know, all of a sudden. Now even though she was the tie breaking boat to increase all this money on the I R s Now you want to steal Donald Trump's no new tips idea? Was she? You know? After she and Joe Biden literally were the ones that were specifically going after these very same people and were supposed to believe it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's you know, one thing that I thought was pretty interesting. I think Byron York wrote this piece in the New York Post, this boom of Kamala, and I know it's got some people nervous, not me, especially looking at the Polsters, Robert Kahelly of Trafalgar inside her advantage. Yeah, it's closer than what I would like, But I mean it's a honeymoon and all right, this is this is her high water mark, and she'll go into her convention at her high water mark? Can you believe next week we will be doing this show from Chicago. Only one good thing about next week Chicago hot dogs. And short of that, there is nothing good about me being in Chicago at the Democratic National Convention. Well, I guess being around Linda Blair and sweet Baby James and sense and and company that that's always a good thing. Are you gonna get a deep dish pizza from Chicago? I don't want deep dish pizza. I like thin crust pizza. I don't like deep I don't like carps. I actually like cauliflower crust pizza now, because that are carps. What do you mean? Who am I? I'm the one that's gonna be eat hot dog? Oh my gosh, the way I eat a hot dog is not normal either. I'm not eating the whole bun. I'm gonna scoop out a half of the bun. I do like that they have poppy seeds on it. And basically it's a thin piece of paper. And I will carefully put the hot dog and the relish and the and the mustard and the pickle and pepper on on the one little piece, and somehow like, hold, use two hand and eat the hot dog that way. I'm having a requirement anybody on my show must have a minimum of three hot dogs a day or they can't work on the show. I think that's fair. She'll never make that trip if he hears this. I think you're probably right. That's pretty funny. But they're trying to now lie their way. But this could all end in a bust because at some point he's going to have to talk. Donald Trump now has agreed to do three debates three one on ABC, one on Fox News. I think one on CBS was the other one. I'm not sure. I was talking. What's that jayce on? I think you know? So it might be heya, maybe it's a vice presidential one. But they've agreed to three debates. Okay, then Kamal's gonna have to talk. And then if it comes down to the issues that matter and her position about decriminalizing the border and allowing free health care and free education in Minneapolis and Minnesota rather free driver's licenses for illegal immigrants that you're paying for all of it housing, then I think that the American people are they're gonna cringe, They're not gonna want any part of it. When they hear their positions on law and order, the economy, energy, America's role in the world America. If they're informed, there is no way their radical agenda and their words are ever going to get them elected. The question is making sure that all of this gets into the gets into the cultural and informational bloodstream of the American people so they have a full understanding of what they're up against. And that's the biggest challenge that the Trump campaign is facing. Now. Our friends of My Pillow have listened to all of you. They're finally now bringing you their most requested offer on their Premium my pillows. For a limited time, you'll get their Queen Size Premium I Pillow. It's only nineteen ninety eight. Just to go to MyPillow dot com click on the Sean Hannity Square. This is the pillow that has their patented adjustable fill. It will accommodate individual sleepy needs no matter what your sleep position. The pillow keeps your neck aligned while keeping it shape all night long. Their goal is to give you the best night sleep of your life. It's the only pillow I use. I love it. In addition to this incredible offer. They have other deep discounts and other great MyPillow products. They have hundreds of them, from their bedsheets, their towels, you name it MyPillow dot com Sean Hannity Square. Huge discounts going on right now, including their premium Queen Size My Pillow nineteen ninety eight. Or you can mention my name Hannity promo code when you call eight hundred nine to one nine six zero nine zero. That's from my Pillow dot Com Sean Hannity Square. You know, we have learned a lot about what has gone on behind the scenes as it relates to Joe Biden that I suspected I told you about. Joe Biden certainly wasn't concerned about you know, seemingly concerned about it. But apparently it's bothering him because he had to admit this weekend he was pushed out look the of Folse.
Speaker 10: We had showed that it was neck and neck race would have been down to the wire. But what happened was a number of my Democratic colleagues and the House of Senate thought that I was going to hurt them in the racist and I was concerned if I stayed in the race that would be the topic you'd be interviewing about. Why did Nancy Pelosi say?
Speaker 3: Why did some it?
Speaker 10: And and I thought it'd be a real distraction.
Speaker 1: I ran the first time. I thought of myself as a transition President's that's That's not what happened here. It was a mutiny. It was a coup by numerous Democrats led it seemingly by the likes of Pelosi. For sure, I'm sure the Obama's had a hand in this, and I have no doubt pro probably the Clintons did too. But the power structure within the Democratic Party and they anointed, they disenfranchised every Democratic primary voter, and they pushed him out. And so Biden now is admitting to this pressure that they didn't care about voters. You talk about democracy in peril.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Nancy Pelosi's openly doubted even whether President Biden wrote the letter to Democrats last month, insisting he was firmly committed to staying in the race. Well, it doesn't. I didn't accept the letter as anything but a letter. I mean, there are some people that are unhappy with the letter. Let me say it differently, some of the people unhappy. But you know, I'll put it in somebody else's mouth. It didn't sound like Joe Biden to me. And she hasn't spoken to Joe Biden since, because Joe Biden knows damn well she was leading the coup against him and on his age. I can't even say how old I am? Why not? What's the big deal? It's Joe Biden all of a sudden now out there concerned about the peaceful transfer of power. Well, Donald Trump's not in power. What do you mean you're concerned because you weren't really concerned when Joe Biden is warning about this, you know, am I the only one that remembers how peaceful the transfer of power was when the twenty sixteen election forced Barack Obama and Joe Biden had turned over the keys of the White House to Donald Trump in twenty seventeen. Is The Washington Post reported on it on that time, and how democratic mobs descended on DC that day, ransack block after block and the city you know, and then the celebrity democrat Madonna, I think an awful lot about blowing up the White House and the protesters leaving a trail of damage along city blocks, disrupting security checkpoints at Donald Trump's inauguration, clashing with police and then everything else that was said. Groups of protesters tied to disrupt. This is now the Democratic Party. She's to the left of Bernie Sanders. Bernie Sanders wasn't acceptable to the Democrats four years ago. Now it's become the mainstream of the Democratic Party. The New Green Deal that Kamala keeps saying she supports, I hate to tell you, is a disaster if you look at the economy. One of the things battleground state voters are saying is there signaling a possible shift as inflation continues to rage. And by the way, let me make a prediction. The Fed Jerome Powell will try to help Kamala Harris and Tim Walls by reducing the interest rates in their September meeting. They're being pressured by liberals everywhere to do it, and Jerome Powell probably will do it to create a false impression that inflation and the underpinnings the economy are strong. In spite of all of the news. To the contrary, Biden's Energy departments claim that they replenished the Strategic Petroleum Reserve is misleading. They did not. They're wasting New York Posts today two trillion dollars annually trying to force an energy transition. That's another thing that they're doing here. Is anyone ever going to hold them accountable on their immigration policies? Are they ever going to hold Tim Walls accountable for not lifting a finger as the entire city of Minneapolis was burning. I know his family wanted to smell, you know, to open their windows and smell burning tires. But is he ever going to be held accountable for the death, the damage, the destruction that took place because he wouldn't call up the National Guard, which he referred to as a bunch of nineteen year old cooks. He said that he's the one in the Guard service. Does anyone even care that he lied about his rank? He lied about fighting in a war that he never fought in that stolen valor. Now, when George W. Bush was up for real life, they tried to make it a big deal that he served in the Guard costs Dan rather his career, and now all of a sudden, nobody in the media wants to even bring it up. One single Biden Harris, the illegal has now turned into a one man crime wave. If the Guinness Book of World records ever gets around the naming the one Biden Harris unvetted the illegal who single handedly committed the most crimes arm record. We may have found the front runner. This guy's name is Hernandez Martinez. Anyway, he's thirty, the latest poster child for the team Biden Harris. You know, Democrats refusal to enforce the laws at our border and aiding in a betting in the law breaking when it comes to you know, criminal border crossings. Nabbed after a multi state crime spree that began with an illegal gun arrest in Chicago, stop over in Denver where he pistol whipped two women before stealing their jewelry. Before hitting the Big Apple suspected gang member. He committed at least twenty two criminal offenses. I mean, the transgressions go on to everything, but they're too busy asking you know, jd Vance again about one comment he made years ago. It's just unbelievable stolen valor. That would be a big deal if it was jd Vance. I can promise you that it'd be a huge deal. You know, as we look at you know, this this transformation before us, you know, does anybody really believe that the person that was the tie breaking vote on the Inflation Reduction Act, which funded the I R S to go after service workers. Now, all of a sudden, is sincere about no tax on tips. I don't think so, you know, copycat Kamala can try as hard as she wants. The media will give her as much cover as she wants, But at some point there's got to be somebody that's gonna ask a question. How do you get to say, Well, I'm gonna deal with them on day one. What have you been doing the last four years? I'm going to secure the border a top priority and offer a path to citizenship, a legal path that's called amnesty. He's gonna get tough at the border, all of a sudden, he's gonna get tough on the border. Well, it's a little late. What have you been doing for the last four years? When will you answer any questions? When will you sit for an interview? Why do you need seven weeks to prepare for an interview? So she's trying to flip the script. Now she's even talking about small government and greater freedom. Really, ninety three trillion dollars, you want to talk about full complete control of government in your life? That's it. It is the most radical, extreme, dangerous ticket. Are they going to a now that where monitoring Israel bracing for an attack by Irana? Are we now going to see if they do anything. They're trying to con people and lie their way to the presidency, and the media is aiding in a betting in the effort. This isn't that complicated. The challenge now, in thirty six days before early voting starts, is that people know who they are in their own words. I mean, how much how more radical can you get them? These two? But he's a really nice teacher and a father that loved China, went there a million times. We'll investigate that anyway. We're also going to check in the latest in Israel as they brace for the Iranian attacks that seem to be almost imminent.