Speaker 1: Put your hands together and we're going to stop the party.
Speaker 2: And I'm reading a party, the.
Speaker 3: Elvis Duran after Party.
Speaker 4: Wow, and everybody, Wow.
Speaker 2: He can and Tandy when he's got that tam and.
Speaker 1: Ew when he's just being ew. Okay, we were coming up with nicknames for Andrew. I think it was really great. But they liked.
Speaker 5: Andrew Andrew Andrew like that one, and you know, it's fine.
Speaker 4: It all works after, you know, I've gotten so used to being called Andy now that nothing can really hate it. Yeah, I hat it's never anything.
Speaker 1: I can't really ever call him Andy unless I call him Andy Kine. I call him Andrew, but I hear Scott call him Andy all the time. Yeah.
Speaker 4: At this point, that woman from some TV show, Laura bell Blue I think her name was, she was a producer, Linda bell Blue yep, and she said it Andy yep.
Speaker 2: Andrew's like, that's not it's not my name.
Speaker 4: But then it just stuck and so now it's that's just that man whatever, and.
Speaker 2: For Andrew it is.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's better than Drew do not like Drew.
Speaker 1: Called it Drew Pug for a while. He didn't like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, one that I had was a small, weird fear that you.
Speaker 1: Have got right into it.
Speaker 4: Pelicans, Pelican pelicans, pelicans do. I'll tell you what pelicans do. They have stomach acid that dissolves the living creature in their stomach. So when they swallow a fish in finding like Nemo, all the cute little pelican that scoops him up and the fish are in there. When they swallow it, the fish is still alive and gets burned alive by their stomach acid.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, would happen if.
Speaker 1: We swallowed a fish alive? What if you swallow like a goldfish that I know we don't have terrif?
Speaker 4: I just hate them. I hate pelicans. I hate pelicans.
Speaker 1: He's got a thing with birds too.
Speaker 4: He doesn't like birds. I don't. I always think they're going to peck me. I just do. I don't trust a bird. I've never trusted trust a bird.
Speaker 5: Or a raven or a crow or an African gray parrot.
Speaker 4: No, who has those as pets? Lots of people African gray They talked to me, huge vocabular red tail. Oh god, Now we had My aunt had a bird named Tiki, and let me tell you, Tiki. It was like, don't go near him. He's a bad bird. He would bite everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine being able to fly and some a hole has you in a cage.
Speaker 4: I bite too, you know what, I get it. But that's that's why I don't trust them, and they scare me all birds. Never have I ever met a bird that I'd say, oh, I'd like to have that as a pet.
Speaker 1: Ever, you know what else, he's terrified of dolphins always.
Speaker 4: They are too smart.
Speaker 1: He thinks they're going to try and have their way with him.
Speaker 4: I think there's a lot of things that could go on with dolphins that we're not talking about. Think about it. They're all just clicking underwater. They can hear things from miles away. They're too smart. They're coordinating something genius.
Speaker 6: See that's my theory too. Not that I'm scared of dolphins, but if humans didn't evolve to the point where we're I guess masters of the universe, it would have been dolphins. Dolphins would have been the creature that takes over the planet and runs runs the world.
Speaker 4: Or did they and they went back in the water.
Speaker 1: There is evidence that said dolphins could walk for a short amount of time, said f This went back to the water, But really, researchers believe of all the animals, it would be the octopus that would take over. Yeah, that the octopus is far smarter than the dolphin, and that they actually have alien like qualities to survive anywhere.
Speaker 4: Okay, adding that to my list, what the monkeys.
Speaker 3: Monkeys they're so smart, like, you know, didn't we.
Speaker 2: Evolve our essentially right, like we are apes to a certain degree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so some more than others.
Speaker 3: They could be taken over, you know, you don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I feel like with octopus they're er because they can like camouflage, they can like use their limbs to go in and out of jars and change.
Speaker 1: Their RNA like that the drop of a dime, they can just change it. Yeah, they're so tasty, the octopie. How are you talking?
Speaker 3: They're gonna come get you.
Speaker 2: You just occupied, all right, So restate your question.
Speaker 4: Okay, it was a small, weird fear that you have, although I feel pelicans and dolphins are both big fears, but.
Speaker 2: Mine's total one to eighty. It's it's sharding myself.
Speaker 7: That's very irrational, I think everybody, but like it's it is really not a small thing, right, but it is a very irrational, like I know, I'm not most of the time going to.
Speaker 2: There was a moment last.
Speaker 6: Week where I, I don't know if you guys noticed, I just left because I had to fart.
Speaker 2: But I was gambling. I'm like this one.
Speaker 1: Doesn't feel I a gambling man. But if you're going to make sure, it's around seven to fifteen am and the microphone is open.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so that's mine. Who's next? Mine?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Mine Mayo. And of clowns, like you know, real clowns like from the Circus, do not like them. There's a reason though, because I watched Little House on the Prairie and the episode where a girl got raped by the clown. I forgot the kid's name. It was a two part and stupid me watched both parts and that was it. After that, I was petrified of clowns.
Speaker 1: I thought, are freaky. Yeah, I know a couple in real life. You should be afraid of them. Very strange. Mine's some I think mine's kind of more of a big one. I'm trying to think of a little stupid one. Oh, I hate I don't know if it's fear though. I do not like when people touch my wrist. It makes me want to vomit. Yeah, it's very gross, Like I can easily be neutralized if you grab my wrist. I hate it. Yeah, I hate it. They're just too many. My sister used to squeeze them real hard when I was little because there are pressure points in your wrists and I'm gonna make my fingers such disgusting. But the bigger one is the dark. I'm petrified of the dark.
Speaker 2: Night light. Of course you have a night.
Speaker 1: Light, for sure. I hate the dark. Can't stand it.
Speaker 2: Nightlight.
Speaker 1: It's not super bright because I don't want to like f up my circadian rhythm. But it's bright enough that, like, if I woke up, I know exactly where I am.
Speaker 2: Does Brandon complain about the night light?
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't care.
Speaker 2: He doesn't care.
Speaker 1: And I have a light directly above my head and I can just tap it and it turns on immediately. Yeah, I hate it.
Speaker 6: So is it the dark or what is lurking in the dark? What are you more scared of?
Speaker 1: If you's lurking in the dark, it's not the actual dark.
Speaker 5: Like, if.
Speaker 1: I don't know that that's.
Speaker 4: It could be a dolphin, It could be a Pelican. You never know.
Speaker 1: Like if we were in this room and it was dark outside and we're all sitting here talking the lights went out, I would just freeze and I would slowly back up to a wall, like I just need to I don't like it. I hate the dark. I'm too imaginative, That's what it is. My brain's is so powerful. So is this why when we do because of the because it's because of the things jumping out trying to be scary. Is this why when we.
Speaker 3: Do blood manner, you go in the fluorescent room, so there's a little bit of.
Speaker 1: Light going in the dark.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: You should have to even show up for that thing.
Speaker 3: We appreciate it. Saint Jude's Daniel, I do this for you Chamber twenty eighth this year. By the way, you're hearing this.
Speaker 4: Before, Wow, wow, Okay, scary that No, I can't you know.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking for me, it's marriage going to being left out, that's the album. No, No, you know, going to bed at night and you know, I'm afraid. I'm afraid of something crawling in my ear. You know, I don't like bugs, like bed bugs and things like that. I'm not afraid of the dark. I'm afraid of what comes out in the dark, like sometimes those are the things that do you know? And it's a stupid fear because I'm like that. I don't really have any roaches and things anywhere.
Speaker 2: We're not on one, you know, But.
Speaker 6: I'm afraid of drilled into our brains as kids. What was the story you eat three eight?
Speaker 2: It used to be eight fighters.
Speaker 6: Throughout the course of a year, they found out that was a bogus. Yeah, but yeah, still crawling in your ears that happens pretty regularly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every night, that's real.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We all know somebody who had a cockroach in her head.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, terrifying.
Speaker 1: A roach crawling in your ear and it was in there to the point that it was like giving her a headaches? What is that? So you can hear it?
Speaker 6: Have you imagine making I would gladly ship my pants.
Speaker 1: How big was it? Do they know how big it was?
Speaker 4: She said it was a little one right, Honestly the picture I was thinking it was like, oh, it might be like a little No, it was big enough where you showed up in a picture of your face they.
Speaker 7: Can get into Yeah, no, thank you, that's scary.
Speaker 1: I don't think any of these were little. These were all big. Yeah, these were all big things.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: I'm just surprised you're afraid of the dark that much.
Speaker 1: I'm so afraid of that, I see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would never have told him that, because.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm never going to put myself in a position to be in the dark with him.
Speaker 4: I already know these idiots the Morse come source grabber wrists.
Speaker 2: I do bite
Speaker 3: By elst Ran after party