Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran. Elvis Duran's phone.
Speaker 2: Tap, Garrett, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Ashley is playing a phone tap on her boyfriend Tony. They may plans you out to lunch, but Ashley said that Tony's always fashionably late when he goes out anywhere. So let's play a phone tap on him and say that he's already late for lunch. But he really isn't Does he? Watch how he gets sick and tired of this? Says yeah, I hear words that the people in this phone type are very Jersey shores. Yes's day. Okay, good, let's see what happens here we go?
Speaker 3: Hello, where are you?
Speaker 2: I'm at home?
Speaker 3: What are you supposed to be here? Like fifteen minutes ago.
Speaker 2: I just got out of the shower. I'm getting ready to meet you. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: What are you doing? Are you blow drying your hair right now?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I just put the bronze on. It's trying, okay, just come.
Speaker 3: Just put a hat on. This is ridiculous, like, come on, oh well.
Speaker 2: This is what do you? You don't want routine?
Speaker 3: I'm sitting in the freaking waiting area. They won't let me in because they said that everybody, And.
Speaker 2: You know it takes me twenty minutes to do my hair. Okay, what are you doing right now?
Speaker 3: Are you putting?
Speaker 1: Geling it?
Speaker 2: And then I gotta blow it out?
Speaker 3: And then what do you gotta do?
Speaker 2: And then I gotta do all my stuff together? You know what I'm saying. And then you know I said I I still I have to iron my bad.
Speaker 3: Probably hat on, putting a pair of jeans and a shirt.
Speaker 2: And hoping that on. I can't blow my hair out while I'm on the phone with you.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're gonna make me late for work? Why do you always have to do this to me?
Speaker 2: What he's talking about? I'm not doing anything I'm doing me just shit on me. I'm late. I know I'm not late. I just got out of shower, up in time. Time. It's not perfectly. I come looking like I do right now. I feel out of place. Everybody's gonna be looking at me like, what the hell is this guy doing? You know what I mean, looking like I do right now? You know what I do?
Speaker 1: Why I can't hold your table much longer?
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm so sorry. My boyfriend is really late. He's he takes actually longer to get ready than I do, so I really, what are you doing their table?
Speaker 2: Is this strange? He'll be yelling at I wanna get there. He's gonna start looking at me like I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: Our policy is to only hold tables fifteen minutes past the reservation.
Speaker 2: What am I have to take care of her?
Speaker 1: Watkins?
Speaker 2: Hello, man, this is sir guy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry. I was just under the assumption she was waiting for one of her girlfriends.
Speaker 2: No, I'm with boyfriend. Now, I'm dude. Put her on the table. I'm running a little bit behind. I guess I'll get tied up with some things.
Speaker 1: I'll be there shortly, tied up with what I mean. She's been waiting here for a half hour, sir. I mean I can't just sit here.
Speaker 2: It'll look well, she showed up early. Okay, we had a specific time, and that wasn't the time. I just got finished through my eyebrows. I'm gonna be there in a few minutes, okay, So all right, I might as.
Speaker 1: Well have lunch with her. I'll have lunch with her. How about that?
Speaker 2: Oh no, No, that's what are you talking about. You've seen her. Okay, let me talk to your manager. Let me talk to your manager.
Speaker 1: I will go look for him, but I will put your lovely lady back on the phone. He's all yours, He's all good. Don't worry, he said, he'll be right here.
Speaker 3: Hey, are you gonna be here in like two minutes that.
Speaker 2: I think he is. I swear to guy, We're gonna go somewhere else. Ee. I'm not eating.
Speaker 3: That's just why I wanted to go right love this.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not there. You're talking down and it you wanted to sit down and have lunch with you. That's how rude he was. He's like, let me have lunch with her. Like he's picking up on my girl and insulting me all in the same phone conversation. I'm just gonna lose my over with this guy.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I keep.
Speaker 2: On top of everything. I love my chaps.
Speaker 3: Stick at the house, Honey, hold on the nature de sack, hold on, hold.
Speaker 2: On good, Put you on the phone. Put that on the phone. I want to talk to him right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, sir, are you feeling?
Speaker 2: What? How you doing? You don't want to see me. When I get that pal, I'm gonna rip you.
Speaker 1: You will be the orange guy coming at me like a madman.
Speaker 2: You want to be the bloody guy when I get down with you. You betta shut up. You want to not be there when I get there. Okay, you betta be on break. So if I see you on the proof of my fist in your face, boy.
Speaker 1: That, I think this might be the best time to tell you that you just got phone tapped. What my name's Garathan Milvis during in the morning show and you just got phone tap by your girlfriend Ashley.
Speaker 2: That just Tony, that was always kidding me. Right now you went sat
Speaker 1: Right now and the Elvis Durant phone down