Speaker 1: Hey rain Drops.
Speaker 2: Yes. So, as you know, my podcast Reality with the King is on tour and my next stop is live in New York City with the one the Only Queen of New Jersey, Teresa Judais. Yes, on Tuesday, June eighteenth at the City Winery, Teresa Judais and I will have a live conversation in front of a live audience. Make sure you get your tickets now. Log onto my website Kingdom raint dot com. That's Kingdom r E I G N e n T dot com. Or if you're on social media and follow me, click on the link of my bio.
Speaker 1: To purchase your tickets.
Speaker 2: Once again, the website is Kingdom rainnt dot com. Hit the tab that says tour and me and to Lisa Judais, can I wait to see you on Tuesday, June eighteenth in New York City.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 1: Hey, Rain drive Geez.
Speaker 2: For Brown too to talk about Vada Pump Rules Part two reunion. I got the Beautiful, the Amazing kid casey.
Speaker 3: Okay, First thing, I have to talk to you about your live show that you're coming to Orange County. I saw the clips of the last one. We're we're like singing and dan zinge. I've ever seen a show like it. So when you come to OC, I want the good people that are listening to this to make a special request. I think you and I should sing.
Speaker 4: A duet at your show. And the more over the top the better.
Speaker 3: Like maybe there's like some sort of like seventies or eighties like ridiculous duet, and we'll do that, by the way, we talked about it.
Speaker 4: When you come.
Speaker 3: They're on Pacific Coast Highway where the Oppenheim Group is where Selling the OOC is filmed. Within walking distance is also the Agency and the Altman Group, so we can hit all the real estate hotspots within walking distance. And I think Polly, Alex and Tyler should meet us out.
Speaker 2: Well. Look, honey, you had me at Alex and you had me at Polly and you had me at Tyler.
Speaker 1: First of all, Kate.
Speaker 2: Is my sister from another mister, because I am super obsessed with selling the OC. Yes, we'll talk about vat the porn rules later, but yeah, let's start if with selling the OC see really fast. Tyler is by far the most attractive man I have ever seen on Netflix.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 2: He agreed dropped it, Gordon. Alex is such good television. She's the fourth multiplier. I'm obsessed.
Speaker 1: And Polly, I mean.
Speaker 2: The haircut, the body, the outfits, the comedic timing her and Alex together, like that's the Paris and the Cold Simple Life spin off.
Speaker 1: I want to see, you know what it's like.
Speaker 3: Tyler is like Robert Redford and Alex Hall is like Jennifer Lopez. And that's why they didn't work out, because those are two totally different people, but they're both absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Yes. No, So have you met Tyler in person?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is he just as stunning as he is in Confessionals when the light hits his beautiful face?
Speaker 3: Stunning, Like he walks in and you're like a human being can be that attractive. But he's also really nice, just like a nice person. He's just a local person. Like he's like a simple guy. He was like a surfer and he works with his dad, and he's just a person that probably wakes up, go surfing, works and then surfs a little bit more. You know, he's not very flashy. Love that he's like down to earth. I don't think he's made for reality TV. But he's made for modeling.
Speaker 1: Honey, He's made for me.
Speaker 2: So listen, rain drops, rain drops, please leave Polly, Alex and Tyler. No. When I come to the OC, listen, I may want them to be on the building of my podcast, my live podcast. Me and Kay Casey are gonna sing a song together. We may do dancing queens by.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Also, we could pretend that you're looking for a second home and have Tyler give us a tour.
Speaker 4: That's what we'll do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 4: Let's do that.
Speaker 1: Promise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're done. But I'm gonna wear a dumb outfit just to be part of the course.
Speaker 1: Yes, but no rain drops.
Speaker 2: If you haven't watched his selling, the OC is so oh fucking good. It's so real, this drama, it's so real, it's so good.
Speaker 1: Please please, if you missed out on it. Watch it. Trust me.
Speaker 2: I'm giving you guys my seal of approval, my stamp of approval.
Speaker 1: It's really good.
Speaker 4: Okay, one of the show you need to watch.
Speaker 3: And I know you said people have told you love undercover on Peacock And here's why. Because in this dating show, you've got American women who have been set up to believe that the show is about them not being able to find any American men. They've obviously like just gone through every man in America, and they're like, I need an international guy. So they introduce them to these five international men. But what they don't know is that all of these men are international soccer stars, but they're lying about what they do. So these women are like, he's kind of average, Like I don't know if I could go out with somebody in construction. But then they find out once they've been eliminated that the guy that they passed over on or whatever is actually like mega wealthy and successful and has like one point two million followers on Instagram.
Speaker 4: And why is that funny? Because some of the.
Speaker 3: Girls are like, Hi, I'm Sophia, I'm twenty seven, and I'm an Instagram influencer. And then they show their numbers and it's like fifty thousand. It's like, not even that much. I'm just looking for a guy that can elevate the kind of lifestyle that I deserve. And you're like, what, But all the guys get along great, and it's they're all so funny. So it's a good one.
Speaker 1: Okay. I'm watching that today.
Speaker 2: Okay, good because I need to watch something good because I do feel like we are at the end of the road for Van the Pump Rules just based on Part two reunion. Part three is next week. I'm putting Kate on the spy k will you recap part three with me?
Speaker 4: To end this with that question done? Totally? Okay, let me just say this too.
Speaker 3: I think we're at the end of the period of time where networks were just relying on old IP. They weren't making risky moves because they were trying to get, you know, get the money back from COVID. And I think that period of time is ending. We're gonna have like new, fresh stuff and that that's why I like Love Undercover. It's like a new concept and new people. And that's why The Valley's successful too, is because new people like, we're so aren't you sick of vander Pump Rules people?
Speaker 2: Well, honey, that's what we have to talk about, because look, I found myself and I'm being very honest.
Speaker 1: I knew that I.
Speaker 2: Would be talking to Kate about this, and I wanted to of course wrap out down the Pump Rules because in my opinion, this show was done. Put a fork in her. She's cooked, baby, because she's done. For all I am concerned. So I felt like it was a job watching this episode Part two Reunion of Pump Rules, and I Kay, I was like, I just don't give a fuck. I just I just didn't care. I didn't care what was going on. And the biggest thing for me was like even seeing La La versus Katie, it was sort of like, okay, Katie was talking shit about Arianna and I don't know, and then Arianna sit there she didn't care, So I was like, well, why do I care? And for me, it was like everybody was checked out except La La. I think Laala was like I am trying to keep this train moving. And Laala gave a great performance. You know, she literally was Charlie's theron in yeah yeah, you know, like she gave her Best Acting performance that won an Oscar.
Speaker 3: Best Performance in a Reunion, Part two of a Show That's about to Die. Okay, we I mentioned it to you and you said you had just watched it too.
Speaker 4: There's so many parallels to this.
Speaker 3: In the twenty twelve thirty for thirty which is now on Netflix.
Speaker 4: It's called Broke.
Speaker 3: It's directed by Billy Corbyn, and it's about how all these professional athletes go bankrupt. And I was always watching it thinking, Arianna is the professional athlete that's already set up with a full team. She's got it all set up, so she's got some backup projects, and that's why she's such a great communicator and calm throughout the reunion. She's already like set up that boundary, like okay, because she's got a full team ready for her. But Lala is like the athlete who is about to blow out her knee and has already spent most of her money and may may or may not have a gambling problem, you know what I mean. And it's like she's like, oh my god, how am I going to make up all this money that I just spent. It's like it just seemed like so much like that, and how like professional athletes and reality stars operate are so similar because like in the moment, they think it's gonna last forever. Like some of the prof like the football players and NBA players, they get out of college or maybe they're recruited right from high school and they're given a ton of money and they think all the opportunities are going to last forever. And reality stars are like that too, like they hit. They're on a big hit. I mean, like this show is going to be forever, and then I'm gonna be asked to be on all these other shows. I'm gonna be a television star and then I'm gonna move into movies and then I'm gonna become a business mogul like Jennifer Lopez or whomever. And it's just not reality and you need somebody who is really looking out for your best interest to go. You gotta have a backup plan.
Speaker 4: So that's why.
Speaker 3: Arianna is successful is because I think she made a decision before she probably even went into filming this season, like okay, I need a backup plan, And the others were like, now that this is such a big hit because everyone's writing about it, we've just secured five more seasons. And that's the crackup is in the episode three, which I think we're going to see soon, you know, within a week, is that they waited to show them the last part, which really does reveal to them unless they're Dinglings, then it is the end of the road and they're like, oh shit.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, I could not agree more.
Speaker 2: First of all, give it up a Kksey guys round of applause because you comparing this caz of pump rolls to thirty for thirty Broke edition.
Speaker 3: Remember remember I said, Derek Cheat the captain, like you should have retired Kandy Burriws.
Speaker 1: Yes, guess what. Guess what? She left the show a year after you said that. Kay Casey on the Case got it.
Speaker 2: I was trying to figure out Kate, like, why am I so disconnected watching this for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt nothing.
Speaker 2: You hit the knail on the head as you sort of dissected.
Speaker 1: Like Carlos, what was going on? Is this Arianna already secured her position.
Speaker 2: She has all of these other endorsements, she has all these other opportunities, and she doesn't feel the need to save the show. And what we saw in the preview to next week's episode. The finale of the show was when she cried to Santa Vala said, I just.
Speaker 1: Want you gone.
Speaker 2: What that means like she doesn't want to do the show anymore. She's like, I'm over it because they're not gonna fire Sandoval because he's great television and they don't want it to appear that where we fire the guy because he no longer is with this woman. And she knows that I can't continue on the show anymore if he's still there. So she is checked out, and you're right, and La LA's like, way, bitches, I didn't make that much money off of the scinded darl t shirts and sweatshirts and pamphlets and bumper stickers. So I have a new lease on life with my new lease in the valley, and I have shit to pay for it with my new baby.
Speaker 3: You baby, and I think like they have these new homes and then like also in the part and broke, remember the one. I think it was Evander Hollerfield Hollafield.
Speaker 4: It was a Vander who said it.
Speaker 3: One of them said, he said, at one point I was responsible for twenty five to fifty people, and now like they have too many people in their entourage. They're still like pain for relatives, like they should do a like a broke version for reality television. Yeah, and the aftermath of a TV opportunity when it all starts to slip away.
Speaker 2: When Brown said to Uk, I remember texting you, I had chills when she said, I don't know who I am without the cameras in my life. You were like that the best therapists that I've ever worked with.
Speaker 1: When you were like, don't say that, what do.
Speaker 4: You I will not allow you to say that. Yeah, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So when it comes to this caz so we saw that Arianna Dick give a shit about Katie, you know, talking about about her behind her back. Then we see La La versus Arianna where La Lah mentioned that, you know, she had an issue in the past with people being friends with her ex. So they were like, were you're contradicting herself because you were friends still with Sandoval. She said it was different because people her ex was trying to be friend, like Tom Schwartz for example, and she had a baby with and is different.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's really what the issue is. I think it's more layered than that. I think it's actually she's frustrated because she doesn't feel like people have accepted the new version of her. The Bravo audience still is angry about how how she acted and the things she did in the first couple of seasons. Bravo audience is, as you know, very observant. It's hard for them to forgive people. And so the audience is a lot of women who are between the ages of like twenty five to maybe like fifty five sixty, and so I think that a lot of them can't get past the fact that Lala in the beginning of the show would talk about like well like body seaming the other women and saying, well, you know, it's not my fault you don't have good enough tits to ride in a private jet. I just think that the female audience ever would be able to forgive that move past that. And I think Laala is frustrated because she's like, but I've proven myself well over and over again to have grown up from that experience. I was wrong by this man. I'm a mother now I'm going to be a mother again. But I just think the audience will never get past it. And that's what I think she's frustrated when she's like, it's not the same. It's not so much about the like the boundaries and you can be friends. It's I think it's more like a fourth wall issue, like why don't you accept the person that I've grown into? And the audience is like, girl, we will never forget that you were with a married man, you know. I think that's the way that a lot of the viewers feel. They're just not very forgiving of it.
Speaker 2: Listen, the audience is your playback real yep, right, yep. The audience will remind you of every single thing you've ever done.
Speaker 1: And listen. That's not great because as.
Speaker 2: Humans, we do evolve and we absolutely and I think you have to give us grace to do that. But one thing I will say when it comes to reality stars is the.
Speaker 1: Fact that they're not given a lot of grace.
Speaker 4: No, totally, and.
Speaker 2: That's not the detriment of their future or even place on the show. And I think we're seeing that with this cast in the sense of listen, rightfully, so, they're older. When you're when you're older in California, especially in LA you do move to the valley or you move to the OC like you're you're you move to the much more suburban lifestyle because you're not partying until five o'clock in the morning when you have children. No, So I think La la frustration does come from the fact that she possibly is a changed woman, but the audience isn't.
Speaker 4: Going to It's like arrested development.
Speaker 3: You know, they're like, well, no, I will never not see you as that person who was shaming them for their summer bodies. Remember, the audience is mostly female, and they probably have summer bodies because they've had children and they're getting older, and it's just interesting they will not And it's interesting too because here she's a mother now and she's made this decision to have another child, and it is kind of an interesting, empowering story to do that on your own. But somehow it's still interesting. Like, I think she's frustrated that they're not more interested in that journey that she's having. But I really do think it's because they can't get past her origin story.
Speaker 2: Do you think if she was on another show with a different title, possibly.
Speaker 3: If she was on Real Housewives at Beverly Hills and she had begun the show as like the mistress and then evolved into like a relationship that the mistress into a marriage or marriage adjacent with a child, and then decided I want to have a baby on my own. I think it would have been much better received. But Vanner Pump Rules is a show that's based on people who make poor life decisions. So she's acting the audience to embrace her like a real housewife story on a show that's not really set up to have those expectations.
Speaker 4: Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I never looked at it that way.
Speaker 2: I never look You're on a show where the conceit of the show was we are young, twenty something, hopeful of making it in the industry.
Speaker 4: We fuck each other, we go on benders in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah we we we do whatever.
Speaker 2: And we're wild, young and free, and that's what the audience bomp into. So as you're evolving into a mother of now too, the audience isn't receiving that because the conceit of the show isn't that. However, if you were on Real Housewives and you are right, there's more grace. There's like, you know, the wild young housewife. Let's like Porsche for example, office being a step for wife. Then she was young while single woman who called herself bot Landia, you know, and they sort of embraced them.
Speaker 3: And she comes back and she's gotten a divorce from this guy who's like mega rich, they'll still embrace her because the structure of the show is set up that way to watch a woman in the ebbs and flows, because you usually see them over a period of time where you meet their children and their mother and all these things. And the only access we really had to Lala in the beginning was to like, well, first of all, she was super secretive about her relationship with Randall, and then we kind of met Randall, but we're not really seeing Lala's full life in the way you do as a real housewife. And I just really think too that I think the audience never really accepted that she was part of the friend group. She always felt like a little bit of an outsider. Like I know that myself. I'm never feeling like that's a real friendship that she had between Ariana or with Arianna or with Katie or maybe was Sheena a bit because their their kids are friends, and that definitely does bond you with your children are friends. But I always felt like she was higher because she was so attractive and she was at the restaurant, but it was kind of like trying to make it all kind of makes sense, and I just shews felt like an outsider, like I never bought that she would ever spend time with Tom sand of all Tom Schwartz independently off the show.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I think she was Listen, she was the quintessential beautiful blonde, yeah, in her early twenties like that, like the hot bombshell, right and listen, I don't think this is Shaye. I actually love la La a lot. I think Laala was that girl who knew how high she was, and I think she probably thought she was the star of the show for all of the things she had going for herself.
Speaker 3: I think she also is frustrated because she was like I brought it, Yeah, you know, like you guys were resting on your laurels and I'm like like forcing conversations to happen.
Speaker 4: I feel like Laala was.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think we all can kind of relate to this as some aspect of her life. She was like a real housewife of Beverly Hills before her time, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: They had aqual. Oh my god, this is the show we're selling.
Speaker 1: This is it?
Speaker 4: Holy shit?
Speaker 3: I just came up with, Oh my gosh, it was she the original we're creating. The prequel to Real House was The Beverly Hills, like the women who are between twenty seven and thirty eight. Because the Beverly Hills show is really, I think, in its stride when you have women in their fifties or forties and maybe early fifties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't care, and that's why I love them too. But like a show that's more about the twenty eight to thirty eight and that's where Lalla exists.
Speaker 4: That's her sweet spot.
Speaker 1: I listen.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry my mind went towards the prequel because I want to see, like the young de.
Speaker 4: Read I do too.
Speaker 1: Who is show? Yes, Laala is the young Dereat.
Speaker 4: To me, No, she's not.
Speaker 3: No, the young Derea the prequel story of Deree She lived in New York City because my friend was her trainer. That's interesting, Like who was Dereit when she was in New York City trying to like work her way in the fashion industry. If I were at networking executive at Bravo, and Lord knows I would wish I was.
Speaker 4: That's the show I want to watch.
Speaker 3: Is the prequel to the Real Housewives of New York and Beverly Hills.
Speaker 4: That's what I would do to create to maintain this momentum. That's what I would do.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Is there a future for a La La on Bravo.
Speaker 4: If they create a show like that? She would be great on that.
Speaker 3: But I feel like she needs to maybe take a minute away, although that's not what she really wants to do. But I think she's going to be so much more interesting when her kids are like between twelve and sixteen. What is her story when those children are twelve to sixteen? Who is she dating, who is she friends with? What is she doing for a living? How what's her relationship with the relatives that we're living with her right now?
Speaker 4: Like do they still live with her?
Speaker 3: Does she feel like she was taking a advantage of by people during this period of time? Like I feel like she's going to live Her life is going to be very well lived, but all the faces of it are really interesting. I just think I I knew who she is right now, but it'll be even more interesting if she kind of dips out for a minute and then re emerges.
Speaker 4: Imagine her parenting tweens and teenage girls. No, that would be so funny.
Speaker 3: She's going to be so funny as a mom of tweens and teenagers.
Speaker 2: But that means her not being on the air for like ten years.
Speaker 3: She's no, no, no, no, she said no, she's in her early Oh yeah, you're right, because her kids are really but you know what, the I'm okay with that, like, okay going off there. I'm just saying I think that story is going to be really interesting.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, I actually agree with you. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I want to see the evolution of La La and listen, could she start on a show called La LA's Land?
Speaker 1: Kay, Casey, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think anybody on Banner Pump Rules right now needs to spin off. I don't think enough. I don't think there's enough story there. And they're too soon after the show. It's hard for them to like see that as they're a therapist from afar because they're they're so caught up in like I have to keep it going because because once I'm off there, I'm more irrelevant. But I'm telling you their lives are going to be so much more interesting if they take a minute.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you know, yes, now, well should have taken a minute, but it took a long time. Was the revelation of how Joe really felt when she learned that Shorts was pretty much putting her in the friends zone when she thought they were.
Speaker 3: You know what that's about, sorry, that's about Joe having little taste of reality TV. She's like a hairdresser and she's been hanging out with these people on the sidelines and she's like, I want to be on the TV show so bad. And that's true because she's on social media all the time during the Instagram Lives, like really excited to answer people's questions. She doesn't give a shit about Schwartz. She cares about being on a TV show.
Speaker 1: Are you wait? I didn't know this? What does that get? So Joe is on ig lives.
Speaker 3: Like almost every other day answering people's question yes, yes, don't get like, don't think this is anything other than that. Like Shorts is like, you're annoyance, stop talking about me.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 3: He actually has said that, stop Like I'm not kidding. He's like, you're not on our show Goodbye.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was like, oh my god, she's crying.
Speaker 3: No, she's crying. She wants me on the show. Wait until she finds out the show's ending. Oh my god, I want video of that. That's like finding like that's like getting a job at a company and thinking that you're going to work your way up and then you find out the company went bankrupt and you're like, oh shit.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: So I'm a fool because when she was crying saying the whole thing about she was kept a secret for a year and Tom Schartz, but.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she was because he was like, oh my god. The evolution media is like this girl is not interesting, Like, don't bring her in fold. I don't know, like I know she's like really loves being a reality TV on a reality show.
Speaker 2: If y'all can see my face right now, I am in shock. I'm like the Homer Simpson meme where he's like, folly back to the bushes because I feel like such a fool because I was falling for the tears when she was like, can you gotta to stop it?
Speaker 1: And Tom Schwartz was like, I got this new girl. So Sophia, who's like, very hot, but that's not why she's hot. She's hot cause she's sweet.
Speaker 3: Like that's why Katie was like, what, I'm not apologizing to you, Like you're so irrelevant, get off this, And that's why everyone was like why are you here? And then Ali is interesting to me because I don't see the chemistry between she and James, like i'd be interested once the show goes off if they stay together.
Speaker 4: I feel empathy for James.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I feel like he's really investing in someone who is not totally on the same page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually agree with you.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's into him the way he's into.
Speaker 3: Her, and she kind of like makes fun of him, like the one scene it was like a couple episodes where she said he picks out all my outfits, like she's mocking him a little bit, Like I don't know why he's so into me. I'm never gonna get married. I don't even like him. I'm like, you moved into his house in Burbank, Like what do you what? Yeah, it's hard to have empathy for the vander Pump people, but I have empathy for James because I feel like he's being a little bit being boozled.
Speaker 2: Well, is that the reason why his anger is so directed at Sandaval because it's a displaced anger because of what's going on at home, Because I'm not unders.
Speaker 3: Thinking, like displaced anger is always having to do with fourth wall stuff like why are you getting more opportunities? You're getting more attention? How many times have you been on Watch What Happens Live? Like that's all that kind of stuff. I'm like, I, by the way, I've displaced anger too. I've never been on Watch What Happens Live?
Speaker 1: Get you on a fire Listen.
Speaker 2: I'm screaming because what the audience doesn't know is this the reality starts off Bravo. They count how many times what your castmates were featured on Watch What Appens Live?
Speaker 1: If it's more than that they actually count, is they keep a tally?
Speaker 2: So the fact that cakes like Jesus saying, why does sat the Ball get la times feature?
Speaker 1: Why is it live?
Speaker 3: But you know what the jokes on everybody because you know, of all those cast members, I think James is the smartest one because he actually is like going to probably make so much money as a DJ, Like I'm not worried about him financially.
Speaker 4: I think he's actually gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: But you know what's missing, though, Kate, what's that they want? The cameras, Holly d have potential to really be what you're saying like is humor is like.
Speaker 3: I think jas he's making a lot of money though poly d' is making a lot of.
Speaker 1: Money, So James has the potential.
Speaker 4: First, I'm not worried about him.
Speaker 1: Who are you worried about?
Speaker 3: I'm not worried about James. I'm not worried about Arianna. I'm worried about everybody else. Why because I think they're they're going to be panicked about, like where do I go from here? It's really hard, Like they put their lives totally into this show for so long, and you got to have a backup plan and I don't know what do you? What are you going to do? You get a job at a bank, you're an host? Tate like wait tables been working in an amusement.
Speaker 1: Park and they've done that.
Speaker 4: I mean, Sienah does like a lot of like YouTube stuff.
Speaker 3: But I do think that there's a panic because I will not say it is, but I heard a story a producer tell me about a Bravo star and how they are only on the show that they're on because they need to do Amazon Lives because they make so much money doing it, and as soon as they're off the show, they're not gonna make much money on it because the Amazon Lives are where they drop information like inside info. The fact that Bravo is not picking up on this and like putting a kabash is unteresting to me.
Speaker 1: Well you just rebuilding now, Kate, so not being.
Speaker 3: I know, well maybe not and they don't care about me. But one thing I heard once heard was like Kanye would go on the Kardashians to sell the merchandise because that's how he could move it. Because the truth is when you go on a show, it puts you top of mind. Then people going to your like socials. He needed to go on the Kardashians to sell all the shoes and all of that stuff. So a lot of I think a lot are doing the show because they know that they're relying on the show for many reasons, which include their own egos but also the success of the ancillary businesses are relying on them being on the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Share, comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Realitywotheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions yet and don't forget tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality.
Speaker 1: With the King.
Speaker 2: Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me Carlos King, Kingdom Ring Entertainment, Baby