Speaker 1: And that's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to you, and That's what you really miss podcast. Okay, these are superlatives, Kevin.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 2: Superlatives me too.
Speaker 1: Did you do superlatives in high school? No, you went to like a special high school, fel Well.
Speaker 2: I was so checked out senior year, Like I was one of the only people who didn't like, go take a senior class photo, like you know, like a tux or something. Everyone had those. Mine is just like, I don't know. There's a yearbook photo of me floating out there on the internet and that's my senior photo and it's like very casual. I don't look great. So no, I didn't. I don't even normally I would like all of high school, midle school, elementary school, like signed everybody's yearbooks and all that stuff. Yeah, very into that, But I don't think I did anything for my senior year.
Speaker 1: You know how they do. Like your favorite quote for.
Speaker 2: High school, I don't remember what did you do? You definitely did.
Speaker 1: I did, and it was something very corny. I'm sure of it. I have to go. Look, it's in my garage, but yeah, something very tacky. I'm sure it's like shoot for the moon and you'll land on the stars. Such a cheeseball. Can't wait to be on Broadway again. Now I'm bitter and jee. My quote would be like life sucks, deal with it. IM just kidding well, in the spirit of being towards the end of our Glee rewatch, obviously, we're going to do yearbook season and we're handing out superlatives. So Kevin and I are going to go through some of our Glee character superlatives and we're going to assign them our characters. They're designated superlatives or voting voting rights.
Speaker 2: We have any email address now, and that's what you really miss pod at gmail dot com, which a lot of you wrote into. So Jenna and I are going to give out our superlatives, and then we're going to go through some of our favorites that you guys wrote in. Some of you even made like these beautiful fake years.
Speaker 1: Are so cute, so.
Speaker 2: So talented out there. I wonder what it's like to have talent I know, right, Okay, let's start with Gleek character superlatives. Okay, do you want to do a gleek character and then real person.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sure, okay, Glee character and real people superlatives most likely to succeed.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm giving Rachel Berry to Rachel. Yeah, and I'm giving this to Darren. Yeah so Darren or Chris right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, God we agree.
Speaker 1: Class clown Sam Evans.
Speaker 2: I think it might be Sam Evans and Chord. Yeah Darren, though.
Speaker 1: Man, he's such a clown. You're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually think it might be Darren.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do. Let's do.
Speaker 2: Okay, Sam Evans and Darren best dressed, Oh, Kurt, Kurt, and then real life Dana. Most athletic Cord literally had a scholarship to go play baseball until he got injured. Character Mike j Mike Chang.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, he's on the football team, break dance danger, Yeah, most school spirit, I mean Will Shuster?
Speaker 2: Can it be a teacher?
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 2: And then in real life Darren, I don't know. I kind of think you I feel.
Speaker 1: You know, in school, I will say yes, I would wear like glitter and do my hair and put ribbons like my colors in my hair for homecoming. Yeah, that's fine, yeah, I think that's you, all right, fine, Most changed since freshman year Kurt Hummel or Quinn, Chris and Kurt it's the same. Most likely to be famous Rachel Berry, Rachel.
Speaker 2: Berry or Chris. I think Diana.
Speaker 1: She's always been famous, she's never not been famous. So famous, okay.
Speaker 2: Friendliest, well, most likely to be famous, I think also Naya. I was going to say that too. Friendliest Darren character, Britney Brittany, Well, she's not so friendly. Sam Evans again, Will Schuster, m Emma Pillsbery, no to Jeremy best smile. Oh, there's a lot of good choices here, character character. How do you not go with troudy.
Speaker 1: Mouth chords getting at Sam and getting a lot of love here he is and then that's smile, I think Santana. I was going to say, well, I was going to say Sam Evans and then Naya, Okay, let's do that. Okay, that works for me. Best laugh, Oh my god, there's so many good laughs in our cast. Actually, like Amber.
Speaker 2: Ambers, I think is incredible.
Speaker 1: The really hearty one is the easy one, the weazy that's the one I'm talking about. Nya's laugh is also really good.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think I think that cackles. Yeah, I think the two of them best friends us me and you. But also I think Sam and Blaine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're getting a lot of love in this. But yes, I agree. I'm just saying we're really leaning in. But yes, we love lamb last couple.
Speaker 2: Sam Sadies, Oh yes, also some Rachel and Finn.
Speaker 1: Well yes, yes, but I'm saying cutest couple, like we love Rachel and we're frentels, but like cutest couples.
Speaker 2: I think you're right. You're right teacher's pat, Rachel gel Berry, teacher's pet in real life. I hate to say this, Oh no, I think Leah, Yeah, totally. That's not what I was original gonna say, but I think it's Leah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, you're right. I actually wasn't going to say that either. Most likely to sleep food class. There's several several people here, Okay, character wise maybe Finn, okay, Finn, and then person wise Diana Diana, yes.
Speaker 2: Amber's runner up.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Most likely to be caught in the love triangle.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Quinn.
Speaker 2: Totally in real life Diana.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say Court again, it's actually baseless, but but you know, I just like she's so cute.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's lovable.
Speaker 1: Everybody's like falls in love with her.
Speaker 2: It's true. Okay, maybe she's the friendliest.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, Diana. Most likely to to monologue and instead of apologize. Oh my god, that's actually a really great suprilative.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Blaine, Yeah, Blaine or Rachel or Sue. Oh it's Sue Sue. In real life, I.
Speaker 1: Will say, like our team of people like all apologize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was actually really even people. I learned all of that from you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just like taking home for it to move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very impressive. Yeah, Like truthfully, there were times of like, naya, what did you do? Oh yeah I did it. Yeah I shouldn't have done it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yes, yeah, yeah exactly. Yeah, no, for sure. Most likely to be friends with the lunch lady. That's her and Chris okay obviously, and maybe Marley Rose because her mom.
Speaker 2: Okay, glease series superlatives. Most iconic solo.
Speaker 1: That's impossib We're not doing that right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I got a couple. Valerie, Valerie, don't rein in my.
Speaker 1: Parade, don't rain my parade.
Speaker 2: Jesse's girl does teenage dream kind as a solo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think those are good roses turn uh that yeah, that one too, Yeah, I think those are And what about Amber?
Speaker 2: That's what I can't too many to reach that. Yeah, what do you think Amber is? But see, ain't no a tour.
Speaker 1: Version, right, So what about the what was the one that we said recently though, we were like natural woman, I no, I don't know that's the best one, but it's so good. These are tough. It's hard to choose. You have to be like Mercedes best because it's like that's a whole other category. Best vocal performance again, same thing I would say in a way, tour vocal performance or uh, and I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you, I think you know what faithfully That was just about to say, faithfully, Faithfully is.
Speaker 1: Unmashed one of the best ones. Oh yeah, god, faith is stupid. That is so dumb, just tough. It's a tough one. Yeah, you can't beat it. Unhinged plotline chigsauce soup mm hm m hmm. It was likely to get slushy Rachel. Best best use of a mash up rumors.
Speaker 2: Us someone like you.
Speaker 1: Most dramatic exit Rachel, Rachel best musical number in a bathroom telephone? Oh, I can't buy this feeling? Oh was that in the bathroom boy Empire Boy Boy? Most likely to skip class for rehearsal Rachel Rachel even though she wouldn't really see a class, she would do it for rehearsal. Yeah, most unnecessary love triangle. Wasn't there one with Puck that was like a teacher and a this Shelby and Will or something Shelby Will and Puck?
Speaker 2: Was it? Was it Shelby?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right.
Speaker 2: What was another triangle?
Speaker 1: Rachel packin Vin Oh?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: Was that it? Remember if it was like they overlapped?
Speaker 2: They did overlap kind of? I would say that, Yeah, most unexpected guest star.
Speaker 1: I don't know that anybody was like wild they unexpected, but you know it a surprise was uh in Rocky Horror.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm gonna say, Britney Spears, Chewbacca, Chewbacca. I actually I would like to say that I think it's not unexpected that Gwyneth would be a guest star, but I think, yeah, I feel like it's a little unexpected of like how incredible? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and like people didn't know what right and then also like we got it, and.
Speaker 2: Like, how perfect did she fit in with the show? Yes, like that's unexpected to me in a sort of way too. Okay, let's do some cas superlatives. Great, okay. Most likely to break during a scene. Oh man, Chris, maybe me. Everyone was pretty good, but I broke was good.
Speaker 1: I like when Chris would break because he would put his hand under his nose and laugh and be like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: It was very demure how he did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we love it. But guess on set, prankster Chris, Chris and Kelly. Most likely you found a crass services all of us, all of it, you or me. That's behind the scenes. Singerka didn't get.
Speaker 2: Enough solosy, she had so many solo if you if you ignore, didn't get enough solos.
Speaker 1: But okay, okay, but behind the scenes she was actually.
Speaker 2: Singing behind the scenes part of it.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Yeah, I mean one of the best singers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Most likely to improvise a line. Most likely to return rehearsal into a floor performance Heather, Yeah, best answer wasn't a dancer bepoortly ooh.
Speaker 2: Interesting Amber Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Most likely to start a group Hug Cord.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Most likely to be napping between takes.
Speaker 2: D well, me.
Speaker 1: Cord and Darren started going into Figan's office later seasons and laying on those couches and it was such a good nap. Most likely to keep their costume Kevin. Most likely to know everyone's choreography Me, me. Most likely to ask for one more take, Oh maybe, Jane. Most the best hype person Darren, I think Darren and me. Oh yeah, you that's right, You're our hype person. Most surprising real life personality versus character.
Speaker 2: Jane, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Most likely to still know the lyrics to every mashup you.
Speaker 2: I'm with lyrics, I would say, Leah.
Speaker 1: She remembers everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Most likely to suffer from an onset injury Ambers. Most likely to play a high schooler forever.
Speaker 2: Oh, Vanessa, none of us, Vanessa could.
Speaker 1: This is great? I love this? Okay, so let's go through. Just you guys submitted so many wonderful one so I would just want to like highlight you guys and the votes that you so from Emma. The most unhinged plotline. She voted for school shooting episode fair Yes. Oh.
Speaker 2: Best vocal performance riverdep Mountain High Jenna.
Speaker 1: I was going to say that, but I thought it was so low for some reason.
Speaker 2: No, but there was another one that was.
Speaker 1: Stephanie H.
Speaker 2: Stephanie H agreed with you. The most athletic is Mike and I think that's.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, great, great great.
Speaker 2: Most school spirit Brittany. Yeah, I see that from Brady.
Speaker 1: Brady gave us the best, the best friends, the unholy Trinity.
Speaker 2: Yes, and there was another.
Speaker 1: Superlative that Brady sent in is most likely to trip a graduation Tinach.
Speaker 2: I think there should be another one, most likely to cry Tina Jane.
Speaker 1: Best overall duet, also from Brady. I feel pretty, I'm Brittany H. Thank you for that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Three way to High riverdy Mountain High. I feel pretty, I'm pretty and take my breath away. Wow, thank you Brady m.
Speaker 1: From Harlowe best hair. We didn't do Quinn for Bray.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Also the most most dramatic Santana open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fair. I mean that's that's tight between Rachel and Santana, Judas couple curtain Blaine, which.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Charlie rode in and said, I think I have a pretty valid opinion on the best dressed in the show. Most would go for Quinn or Santanna or Rachel, but the girl with the neck brace will always stick out for me. That brace was a statement piece in itself and she will never be forgotten.
Speaker 1: Very good, very very good, okay, Alexa, all right, Alexa, Artie's defense attorneys. What she said and it's best character is already for all already across the board, no questions asked, Thank you for your time. And then Alexa also voted best hair Jenna blowouts into only thirteen fourteen, specifically, I'm still chasing her like yeah, he to you, Alexa, me too.
Speaker 2: Most likely to succeed halfway he got Darren Chris, I feel you.
Speaker 3: Know.
Speaker 1: And best dressed, absolutely okay from Angel. Most unhinged plotline Quinn trying to steal Beth back. Diana got a VIP, passed the pri leagates of Heaven for a green to act this storyline out, and best pocal performance will always be Amber and Nya. These you're saying show tunes. Rapp did rock and R and B and they gave versatility zone. Yeah, I got the Angel. They were perfect together, absolutely perfect together. Best couple Britanna Forever Yeah from b Most unhinged storyline Sam and Brittany going into space and the whole marriage thing. It didn't make any sense and it felt really forced.
Speaker 2: I forgot that happened. That was it felt like even watch that, it felt like I was in a dream.
Speaker 1: I also love this one best known vocalist Arretie, so soothing and gracious.
Speaker 2: Gracious love that no one's ever called these vocals gracious.
Speaker 1: Love it Love it best vocal trio one three Hill.
Speaker 2: Obviously, that's not that's hilarious class clown Becky Jackson from Taylor. I see that Becky was acting up.
Speaker 1: Becky was acting up, throwing eight hour energies at us.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's clown. She was sort of bullying. But okay, yeah, oh most school spirit Mason McCarthy. Yeah, I think that's a good shout.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a good one from Megan. It's the best example of wildly misplaced morals by an adult character. Well, we know that when mister she looked more angry than that. Marley wouldn't wear a costume because she was uncomfortable and self conscious in a non competition performance. And when Rachel sends Sunshine to a Crackhouse to stop her joining the glee club. Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Racism.
Speaker 1: Oh this is good from Kayla Friendliest Sam a literal puppy.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's true. Best hair evolution Kurt Chris Colfer for making as well. M M yeah, agreed. I like the most dramatic Hallway confrontation Santana and Quinn after Quinn tells Sue about Santana's summer surgery.
Speaker 1: Iconic from Ree Worst Dressed Season two Regionals, Blue Dresses, Hello Smithsonian, Oh, Best Guest Star Performance America Americano runner up maybe this time?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Also runner up one, Lass Bell, Christ.
Speaker 2: And Chenowith on the track like come on, h honestly we got I have a reunion concert? What I would pay to get to Matt and Kristen to do that?
Speaker 1: It was not at home. I'm gonna if you had a wedding, I would. I would get that surprise performance for you. I would have a wedding just for that. I don't even want to get married. Ah, are you kidding me? Most likely to say where my hug at Rdie Abrams.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Lindsay Rose wrote best crash Out Tina's crash Out in season three episode twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't put this at number one though, because it's less insane and it's more like most reasonable crash out because how is miss girls overlooked every given chance and then she says something mad and suddenly she's being unfair. No, Tina is valid, Justice for Tina. Thank you so much. I agreed best vocal performance. How will I know songboy Rachel Kurt Mercedes in Santana forgot about that one? Oh god, honorable mentions and I'm telling you break it out and creep.
Speaker 2: So Daniella actually like made oh my god photos. They look incredible. She took it upon herself to deface them, like in Mattress.
Speaker 1: She took like Glee promo photos of our Sinar characters and then like yeah, yes in the Muckraker, like.
Speaker 2: Class clown and best vocal performance, we got Santana, the one who has dated more people than the entire world combined. Sam and then Amelia made these beautiful notebook graphics.
Speaker 1: It looks like it was written in a notebook with handwriting clear on top. Class clown Artie Abrams.
Speaker 2: You know, most people said most likely to succeed Mercedes, and yes, we missed that one. I like that because she did.
Speaker 1: Also, most athletic Finn Hudson, Yeah, m most bow tie collection Blaine.
Speaker 2: Biggest gossip Santana.
Speaker 1: I'm most likely to quietly take over the world Tina Go and Chang.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, I believe that. Best click on Holy Trinity.
Speaker 1: Best Gossip Santana. Yeah, okay, Yeah, this was great.
Speaker 2: I think we're on the same page with a lot of these.
Speaker 1: Definitely thanks for writing in for everybody, from Amelia Daniella who like created graphics for us, to Lindsey Ree Stella, Mason, Kayla, Meghan, Isaac Taylor, be Angel, Charlie, Alexa Harlowe. Sorry, Brady, I'm keep going, Emma and Stephanie. H You guys like it was elaborate, it was thought out, it was well I just well formatted, honestly, and I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Keep that email because we're going to be, oh my gosh, we're going to be asking you more questions. We want your opinions.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for writing in. This was really fun.
Speaker 2: That's what's coming up next?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: We have the last two episodes. There's only two recaps left. You guys, I don't Know My Body's Not Ready two thousand and nine and Dreams Come True My Body's Not Ready Get Into It, which aired back to back in one night, So we're going to break them up into two separate episodes. But this is it, This is it, This is it. Thanks for joining us, thanks for writing in, thanks for listening, and That's what you really miss Thanks for listening, and follow us on Instagram at and That's what you really miss pod. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time,