Speaker 1: The Boys, then a cuck boy.
Speaker 2: I'm co hosting with the Boys today.
Speaker 1: I might have to go ship water any moment during the podcast.
Speaker 2: I like s thicker than a Snickers in a bowl of oat mill.
Speaker 3: Are young? You're gonna shut yourself again? That you running? Is that the next one? No fucking fucking way.
Speaker 4: You remind me of Kevin Hart's theory of if you show up late, show up energetic, and.
Speaker 3: That's all you came. I walked in man saying that. When I walked in, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, listen, Ernest wouldn't feel that way if he didn't just wake up in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got here early.
Speaker 4: Just sleep.
Speaker 3: This has got to be the most redneck podcast easily.
Speaker 2: It's about to be Yeah.
Speaker 3: No question you like, yeah, yeah, I love that. Yeah, that seventy seven on the back, which I don't really want because I don't need people to know like who I am all the time, Like I'd rather just Oh, you're the guy. Yeah, I'm the guy.
Speaker 2: I'm a big birth year number guy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think a classic sixty nine or yeah I'm big, I'm a big no number guy. We have a we have this dumb joke on this podcast that if you wear another man's jersey, he has the right to fuck you. I think we still have from Crystalia, though that's not really our joke.
Speaker 2: Oh that is a Crystal's.
Speaker 3: Crystally we do. We probably snake like our jokes from It's a compliment, though it's a compliment. Yeah. Yeah. When I showed up today, I was like, God, of course I'm gonna get in the group chat with the two boys, and then you guys a gonna show up on time and I'm gonna show up. Watch and I make it wat watch Yeah. Ten fifty four.
Speaker 1: Actually my favorite part was Taylor said, what time do you all want to go? I said anytime afternoon? He said twelve. You could have been.
Speaker 3: Jesus. I was thinking about it that twice this year. This was one of the two. This as early as you've gotten up.
Speaker 1: Literally twice this year, I've gotten up this early.
Speaker 3: Hold hold that thought one second. Hey, I need everybody to listen very closely. Up a very sport important announcement. This podcast is brought to you by Chevrolet Ghost.
Speaker 5: I'm on that the greatest most dependable vehicle there is.
Speaker 3: If you're wondering how dundant we can be. We're gonna do it every single week. The strongest most advanced Silverado ever. That's right, I said, Silverado, the strongest most advanced Silverado over. Why did I say that? Because they wrote it twice. Silverado is strong, advance, dependable and hard work. Silver Wada was dependable like the people who drive them. Everyone here has a silver Wado. They might not have driven it today, but oh, can't say g D, can't say g D in the thing, but gosh darn it, well, everyone's got a silver Wadle because when you want to be on time, not like I wasn't today because I didn't drive a silver war today. Because if I was gonna drive a Silverado, you know your boy's got to be on time. When you're on time, you drive a silver Wada because you're dependent, dependable, just like the vehicle you're driving. The design is big, bold and commanding. This truck turns heads. A partner with great determination, anything is possible, and Silverado is a partner that in that God dude, little words, little iron n It's just they really the big ones are all right, superble park, but the I in the m A lot of things you guys can do with Uh, I'm sure you guys have never tailgated before, but you can. You can tailgate, you can haul, you can do towing, off roading. I think he's at home.
Speaker 2: Stopped.
Speaker 3: He never stopped. You can help a family friend or a family member. I wouldn't, but if you guys want to, you're more than welcome to help your fan, your friend move and do road trips. Why, because it's very Dependable's a road trip?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: The Chevy Sperado is amazing. Listen. I don't need to say a model year because why, it doesn't matter when they started making it and when we're gonna stop making They're gonna be the most dependable vehicle ever between those times. Congratulations Chevy on being the best vehicle on the road, especially in America. God bless you, God bless everybody. And happy fourth boys. Yes, let's go. This is outstanding. Two of my favorite people in all of Nashville on the bus. Let's kick to it. What would we do yesterday? You guys wanted to Ernest's house.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, Ernest, he showed up with Temnia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I.
Speaker 1: Might have to go ship water any moment during that I'm holding one in as we speak. It has been listen this dude. I showed up with some liquor, for sure. Yeah, but Ernest showed up with a truck of liquor. Sure, I mean a truck with tap cocktails on it, like beer, four different cocktails. I was like, this is whack. He's got old beer truck. This sucks. Then I went to the guy. I was like, what kind of beer do you guys? He's like, oh, no, we're not doing beer, We're doing cocktails. I sit on tap. It was like, yes, has created the menu, and let me tell you where I get fucked Taylor in this situation.
Speaker 3: I want to hear it. I need to get him a straight tequila. Guy.
Speaker 1: I know my devil and I dance with it. Well, yes, but Ernest tricks me for every shot I take. He was like, trye this mohito or whatever. I'm like whatever and then I'll finish. It'd be like what was it that he was like ruming such and such and such and such. I'm like, fuck, Ernest, We're taking another shot, and like try this peppermint. Fucking what was the cucumber thing you made?
Speaker 3: What was no?
Speaker 2: Listen, I didn't make him this. It's a tap truck Nashville, and two.
Speaker 4: Guys better they better better check tap truck check on the way. But uh yeah, dude, they hands, they hand squeeze and make all their own uh cocktails, put it in a tap or a keg or whatever and tap it and run fresh cocktails all night. Really, and we got blitz. I'm still blue. I mean, I can't tell if I'm hungover and drunk. I'm in that weird Yeah.
Speaker 3: You wake up and you're kind of like I feel there's no hangover here, and then two o'clock today it's game game over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I kind of need to get ahead of that.
Speaker 3: No question, Hair of the dog, do you have any hear I'm sure there's some whiskey or something around here. Whisk Do you guys want some of that to just well? It's gonna help? Do we do what's going to help? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it is the fifth of July.
Speaker 3: It is the fifth. It's my daughter's birthday today, her fourth birthday. Baby's like, daddy can play with me. I'm like, no, daddy, you do a podcast?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: BLUs Ernest is hurting bad. He knows what's coming. He knows what's coming, and it's cold. It would have been bubbling. Yeah, that is excellent. Colder than one. Oh that was a lot of bubble. Man.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you all, if I take a shot of this, I'm gonna have ship for sure. Hey, I heard you got a ship.
Speaker 3: We got a shipter now the clapp for boys, because the only clap enjoy.
Speaker 4: I want to I want to go back in time to the first time I got on this bus to now and how far things have come.
Speaker 3: We've really done it, haven't we look thought we've We're now we're now going to sponsor athletes on FROMCA because they fucked up. We had a p s A last week about it. Yeah, but more importantly, we got a c and I think that's the biggest thing, huge win you've But you've actually dressed down from the first time you were on the podcast. What we wearing you were wearing the first time.
Speaker 4: I was wearing like camera pants and Hawaiian shirt and Gucci slides. I would have wore my Gucci slides today. But I left him in Colorado.
Speaker 1: Ernest is barely here. No, he start there, I mean he this is my pulled up and he was drooling on himself in his truck with his aviators on in the truck.
Speaker 2: I was asleep when he got here. I just got here and fell asleep.
Speaker 1: He had a fucking fucking truck pouring out cocktails.
Speaker 2: Have a baby.
Speaker 4: So like, normally you get done with the party and it's like, I'm gonna go pass out, But got done with the already.
Speaker 2: He is, like, now I gotta stay up till.
Speaker 3: You're a better man than me, like I have. My drinking experience has really got cut in half, maybe more than that, and I'll be right back. Are you really I'm telling you, brutal, there's a first for everything. Get out of here, pass water.
Speaker 2: Yourself, ship through a screen door and not hit a wire.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy. This What a what a blessed What a blessed opportunity.
Speaker 2: I don't think he does he have an idea where he's going?
Speaker 3: Is it really painted? For some reason? This is actually dark out there. He's wearing all black, dude, He's chance he won't be able to see himself.
Speaker 2: He might ship himself.
Speaker 3: You're good, brother, God, do you have anything? He eight minutes In the first time Jelly Row was on this podcast, he made three Dick jokes in eight minutes and now he's taking a ship with an eight minutes. Yes, the man just sets you know, he sets the tone on every single podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I mean what you sign up for jelly roll to get the tone set?
Speaker 6: You really do?
Speaker 3: When so, I, you know what we talk about heartbreak all the time on this podcast, what we go through on a day to day basis, and Will and I recently went through some heartbreak on it with our teammates. AJ Brown stood us up and followed by that, Derek Hamiy ghosted me. I asked if you want to come on the podcast for thirty minutes and no response until after my podcast.
Speaker 2: It was hard for this episode.
Speaker 3: I'll forgive them because they're good at football, but I'll never look at them the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you shouldn't.
Speaker 3: And then obviously last week Hardy, Hardy says he's going to come on the podcast. He's all about it now listen. I don't know Hardy was. My first impression of him was it was a voice text. I'm apologizing sixteen times. I love the voice daging. He's about that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's in.
Speaker 3: The voice text. Well, actually, at first he's in the text saying you know, I say, hey, boys, were we thinking let's go podcast Monday? Whenever you guys want, We can do whatever you guys want to do it. He's all about it correct making. If I'm missing anything at any time, you let me know. So far, so good, all right, thank you. Hardy comes back what probably forty eight hours before the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two days afterwards. It was like, hey, sorry, guys, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: And to his defense, if he thinks it like a music video is going, he should be able to get two hours.
Speaker 2: But sometimes the production.
Speaker 4: Team is like, we need you here at eight am and the your tail lights at eight pm, And that sucks because he's probably only in the music video. Yeah, he's probably only going to be used for two and a half hours of actual recording time.
Speaker 3: No, we're allowed to say who is it with?
Speaker 4: Uh, yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the Tyler for song the I think I don't know really, well, yeah, I think it's or it's not Tyler far Brentley Gilbert The worst country song ever?
Speaker 2: Right, I think it's that song.
Speaker 3: Is it actually titled the worst country song ever? Yeah? Well I love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is the worst country song of all time, and it talks about like I don't like sweet tea, I don't like whiskey, I don't fucking like all these things. And if you like that, then this is probably the worst count and if you ain't like that, that's probably the worst counting.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's again, that's again a little pretty clever little joint.
Speaker 3: So they're doing music video. How many musy videos have you done?
Speaker 2: I've done two, three, like five or six music video?
Speaker 3: You've done enough to know the process. Yeah, you've done high production, probably done low production. You've probably done.
Speaker 2: Done all the types of production.
Speaker 3: And it's really a twelve hour gig.
Speaker 4: Why I think all day because I mean everything is getting shot a couple times at least, and then you know, there's a lot of hurry up and wait, which is my least favorite thing about doing anything is hurry up, We gota do da da and then you wait. And music videos are like that a lot where it's like be here, be here at eight you're gonna do hair and makeup? Is they cut out two hours for it'll take fifteen minutes, so then you're sitting me.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a lot of that. That's what you're sitting around doing.
Speaker 3: God I see as a person who never does music videos, you sit there and like that'd be so sick to go do those things. I feel like after two or three you're like fuck doing these things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think people really don't look forward like I look forward to get like the outcome of the music video. And I think music videos are dope in the art behind it, but like always happened, but yeah, the the act of doing it. I would rather I would rather act than like just do music videos, you know, like I would rather have scenes and ship like.
Speaker 3: Instead of a white backdrop and you're wearing all white singing at the camera, it's like you wish music music. What's that Tim McGrath song. I went seven seconds on first off, first time heard that song tears, Yeah, welting down.
Speaker 2: Like written by Craig Wiseman.
Speaker 3: It was a great It's a phenomenal song, still is lives on forever. Yes, but he I'm pretty sure he's like an all white with a white back blackwoy cowboy hat and it's just like slowly placing things in the background. Yeah, it's like, hey, Tim, let's say that that had to be a four minute, like four times, I guess the song is two and a half minutes. Yeah, but it's fifteen minutes of work.
Speaker 2: But I'll bet you, I'll guarantee you that was a twelve hour day.
Speaker 3: No fucking way, dude, But how many? Sorry he was wearing jeans?
Speaker 8: He was.
Speaker 3: I was really hoping for the all white floating he had.
Speaker 2: The first iPad? He had the what the first iPad just popped up on screen?
Speaker 3: I remember my uh, that looked like like a crazy like you thought that was the first I thought you were being seriously, that's not the first iPad. What do you said like that? For Tim? I'm telling you, dude, there's no way. Actually how the song starts, I don't remember it being like he's barefoot too, Yeah, you gotta be barefoot anything.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is like, yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Other on the beach, and Dad's like, hey, let me go run over here and shoot a quick little number.
Speaker 3: How'd you do? I feel like I gave birth to a family of spiders. Oh, regardless of of killing Tim. For the he's sitting on a clear chair. He is seeing the chair go back. You go back six seconds. You see the chair, you see the chair sitting on. Hey Tim, we got this great idea. We're gonna have you suspended an air all right, You're gonna hold a squat posse while you're doing your music video. We're just giving party a hard time because he he, I don't want to be that guy. We made the call to him to go on the podcast. I knew I was your player, did you really?
Speaker 2: It was that we were?
Speaker 3: We were the C and D player A J and no, no, no no, that that was Those are a few podcasts ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm about.
Speaker 3: To say, bro, we were like the fifth and Open Wounds, but you were my first text and then I don't know. Here's the here's the deal. Jelly Roll. Jelly Roll came on the pod. Had a great time with you as wonderful.
Speaker 1: Conversation talking about how I had to wipe my ass.
Speaker 3: With dude dude wipes was a sponsor, was or is was a sponsor to the part they did Samson Checks, So we'll still talk about this. Let me tell you this.
Speaker 1: You don't have any toilet paper there. I don't know what dude wipes were designed for. I thought it was something different than what I just used them for, but it also applied to that as well. Yes, one of their podcast finally got a bathroom. It's everything I expected it to be. It had nothing in it all. It was fucking completely out of toilet paper. It had a big thing of dude wipes and hands and it's busting with the boys, not busting with the housewives.
Speaker 2: Somebody with the housewives and have a little men and toothpicks.
Speaker 1: Candle paper, even if single ply. But I took what I could get.
Speaker 6: So I.
Speaker 1: Just know I'm squishing while I'm sitting. I'm surprised that I bring a tingent with me. I fucking just ship out a whole my heato or whatever that ship was. Ernest made me drink last What.
Speaker 3: Was the cucumber drink? We god to bypassed that something had.
Speaker 4: Its like it's like a cucumber sprits. I think it was like just uh white rum and like cucumber dude.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I only had one of them.
Speaker 3: What was the orange fizzler?
Speaker 4: You had the orange well, the was there an orange drinks Margarita, oh, Margarita mohedo? The cucumber was the fizz I think so there was like cucumber sodo rum something like that. But then at the end of the night he was like, you're ready for the secret drink that isn't on the menu, and and I'm always ready for the secret drink on the menu.
Speaker 3: Uh, well, why do you wait at the end of the night, like, yeah, that's what's can.
Speaker 2: We bust that out to start with?
Speaker 4: So, but that was a blueberry vodka, blueberry cranberry vodka.
Speaker 3: Oh it was fire.
Speaker 2: It's one incredible with a little lime on it.
Speaker 3: You would assume the blueberry vodka the blueberry, isn't it?
Speaker 2: You'd run that. But yeah, dude.
Speaker 4: Uh. At one point, Delaney comes up, she goes how many drinks have you had? And I said, honestly, I was like three and she was like, no, you haven't. You've had one of all of the rinks on the cocktail list at least. Well, so that was five and then I started thinking okay, and I had two of the most so and when I thought three, I probably had had seven.
Speaker 2: And then we had about seven more.
Speaker 1: Really, he sounded like he was like that's how you would answer a cop how many drinks did you have? A couple just immediately went into three, Well you had we had three. We had three shots as soon.
Speaker 4: As I'm willing. I'm willing to admit I've had more than one, but I'm not willing to admit I've had more than ten.
Speaker 3: We hit double digits. It no sound very responsible today you were asking so.
Speaker 1: Y'all were busting Hardy's ass because he's doing something.
Speaker 2: Well he's doing.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at him. I'm a little hurt because I don't know him. You know, you watch from a distance, obviously, when you're friends with you guys, you get to see everyone plugging on the Instagram. You see him kind of cruising around, and uh, I'm like, what a cool opportunity get the boy in the pod. Arnest is a safety blanket in case he and I get on this thing and it goes it goes dead. We just sit there and stare at each other like there's no chemistry. You start doing the sirens, he starts pulling up you know, recent events and ship like that. Well, I guess we'll had a couple of these. So what do you think blowing up a toilet hand off or whatever. You know, you get worried about those kinds of things. So I'm glad I had the safety blanket. And then he dipped, and then I don't know what I didn't think if you first actually do know while getting that in the second. Fuck, well, rough morning, Taylor. We're gonna air it all out and we're gonna bring it up. We break it down, and we build it the way we want. You know what I'm saying. It's beautiful. I feel so great, so hard. He's got a music video to do. I'm all about people making bank doing the craft right So if you got to do content, go do your content, Go make your money. We're making money right now on this podcast. We're making money on this podcast. Thank you for coming. You know what I'm saying. We're all making a craft right now.
Speaker 2: I'm losing.
Speaker 3: You guys are definitely losing something, but I appreciate you. We're gonna at least ten lights. Jelly will think a shit in our bathroom, Ted Diehard fans trying to get some of that. For whatever reason.
Speaker 1: I have a marker I thought about just John Hancock.
Speaker 3: You should have cocked it.
Speaker 2: That should be the new Yeah, it's Herbie Hancock. The bathroom walls should be the signature.
Speaker 3: That'd be cool until we have to end the least in this place. And not get our security posit back or that is.
Speaker 2: Your security deposit.
Speaker 3: You're right, you should give us a little bit more sign this. Yeah, that'd be badass.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Hardy, I knew it was gonna be this hard with you guys to get a full thought through. Hardy, he's out. That's fine. I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: And then I don't know why, but I was like, fuck, jolly Rowlling, Ernest would be an absolute dynamic duo. Make it a trio. Put me in there, a little sizzle with whatever was this called. Yeah, I thought I just a little spicy today. I got excited with it this morning. But then I was like, have you broth it to me? Like, get the fuck out of the way. Let me put this outf boys, so I get to see you guys. And but the reason why I didn't call the first time was a day or two after the podcast. I want to reached out. I said, hey, Man, had a great time with you, loved it, it was awesome. I got no response back. I didn't see that. I don't want to talk about it. So I was a little nervous tex you about coming on this podcast. You were you were hot.
Speaker 1: I was like, fucking good. We had to wait for these fly fish.
Speaker 2: That Oh yeah, dude, Look I didn't know how long that was gonna be.
Speaker 4: I thought that was gonna be a little nine to twelve experience, but that ended up being nine to like three thirty with dr zero no and with zero cell phone service. Like I didn't even know what we I woke up that day thinking I was like just chilling in a hot tub. And then they're like, hey, everybody, we're going fly fish and I'm like everybody. I was with like three other songwriters, and then there's like two other families who were sponsoring us, letting us stay at their house. We were in Crested Butte, Colorado, beautiful. But they're like, hey, we're all going, and we had the slots. We're gonna go fly fishing. I was like, I think I'm just gonna chill, and they're like, no, you're gonna want to go. You'll regret it if you don't. I'm like whatever, I'll go stay in the creek and get high and drunk.
Speaker 2: And that's that's what I thought. That's what I thought. But wouldn't you know that we get spread up and everybody's you know, a half mile away from each other, and I'm not. And I'm not the guy fucking that has a cooler of beer or water.
Speaker 3: Gum.
Speaker 2: I didn't bring weed. I didn't bring.
Speaker 4: My instructor had a pin, thank god that I got to hit a few times. Dude, I didn't bring nothing but a habit and.
Speaker 1: And and I was, I was.
Speaker 4: I was standing in you know, most people would be knee deep water, beautiful creek, looking at the mountains like this is so nice, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: When can I get back to service?
Speaker 4: I was like, this is pretty, I've already soaked this in and I appreciate God's beauty. Could use some cell surface. Not catching anything fish, I felt like that was on a youth youth.
Speaker 3: Group, so you didn't catch any fish or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I didn't catch anything, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 3: He didn't even catch do you you fly fishing at three o'clock? For I feel like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Apparently there's a hatch that happens around what's a hat?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: All the flies show up and they're swarming around the water, and that's what you're replicating with the fly on the line.
Speaker 2: So I mean other people in my group called fish, lots of them, like five or six some of them.
Speaker 3: But I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't catch No.
Speaker 3: Have you ever fly fish before?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 3: You probably do it wrong.
Speaker 6: No, I know.
Speaker 2: Hey, I will say I'm a I'm a natural. I'm a natural. Constructor had me on fish.
Speaker 4: What's the hard part is is is the hooking them once they buy Yes, setting it is way harder than just like bass fishing, because like dude, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know enough to tell you what I was doing wrong.
Speaker 3: I just know I didn't catch any fish. People are like, you're gonna regret it.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 3: People say you're regret it. If you don't know what happened, you can never regret it. So why don't you just say non fun that I'm gonna stay in. I got you your peer pressure.
Speaker 4: I got hard peer pressured into it because at the end of the day, I would have been the only one left that wasn't doing it.
Speaker 1: You looked like a real fisherman, though, mane I thought all time, I swear thee looked like you had on the western and.
Speaker 2: Two hundred dollars that morning.
Speaker 3: I told I told was like, I'm gonna look like I'm gonna take that picture of smiling, like out of here, as ended.
Speaker 2: I sent y'all the one photo of me Conda smiling.
Speaker 3: But you should see the photos.
Speaker 4: I took five photos, and I finally was like, you'd probably crack a smile because I look I.
Speaker 2: Look pissed off, Dude, I look pissed off. I looked like a guy who didn't have a damn water here. I'm just standing.
Speaker 3: Broke Back Mountain. You didn't know what you signed up for. That's what these guys are doing. The Yeah, god damn you ever been fishing? You ever do that? Yeah? Never?
Speaker 6: Never?
Speaker 3: Never. Well, listen, I'd hate to cut you off. But we did start a new thing on the podcast.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: We have to read uh an ad because why we're getting paid right now? Do you want to read this one? You want me to read it, I'll do it. Go ahead, but put don't don't do bullshit? A love into it, Telly, guess what this is? How it goes counterclock this podcast? Bottom, Let's try this again. God damn it. I looked up. I looked up and ran the green.
Speaker 2: It's to get the.
Speaker 3: Holy ship, all right?
Speaker 4: All right, big plans this summer before we start packing for your next adventure.
Speaker 2: You need to check out Bare Bottom Clothing.
Speaker 4: Their versatile lineup of every day men's wear is perfect for getting it done this summer.
Speaker 2: Bare Bottom Clothing is a go to for guys.
Speaker 4: Looking to update their wardrobe with a high quality and made the last threads without dishing out a small fortune, saving money making babies. Bare Bottoms lineup of versatile everyday clothing for guys is here to become the MVP of your closet. Spend less time deciding what to wear this summer and more time enjoying it. Your personal experience can be with the clothing can be any honest, I personally love the boxers you really yeah, I'm big boxer guys.
Speaker 2: You can never have too many boxers.
Speaker 3: I think they sell boxers just look into that versu. But that was a good thought for bare body experience. Hey, so, Taylor, you tell me what your favorite cotton short that the boy likes to wear quite a bit. They have the five and a half seam, uh en seam which makes it show enough fige. Now everyone gets on me for not having the biggest legs in the world, but god damn, I'm gonna show them off. You know what I'm saying. Put those on, you think God? Now might get a little sweaty, Mike, a little heavy for me. You get one breeze. It goes up and in and out, and there's stretch short and there's no there's stretchy. They're comfortable. I feel like I can run from the cops any damn bare bottom clothing.
Speaker 2: That's good. Well, it's it's.
Speaker 3: Andy one.
Speaker 2: It is twenty one, twenty one.
Speaker 3: Let's keep our shorts of them.
Speaker 2: You tell me what.
Speaker 3: You tru the cops.
Speaker 5: Oh god, he finish, finish this content. No go for twenty twenty one. This is gonna be It's twenty one, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: Let's keep the shorts above the knees. Choose from a massive selection of five and a half and seven inch seems short sevens for the tall guys. I still like the five and a half though, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Probably gonna be amin. I like Snicker than a Snickers in a bowl of oat.
Speaker 8: Move.
Speaker 3: They don't are gonna fit me. They might, though they might because their designs transition from the couch to the gym and work to play or whatever you like to do. Give back getting back is at its core of giving back is at its core a bare bottom of what bare Bottom does. They've donated one hundred thousand pairs of shorts of children in need. That's giving people. We can all do a little bit more of that, shouldn't we? Uh pairs of shorts of children in need. Starting this summer, they will be donating donating a school lunch for each of them sold. This is the reason why I wanted you to read the thing. This is because I didn't want this to happen. Bro, I'm gonna ship yourself again. Are you reading the highlight? You're the ship?
Speaker 2: Are you riding the highlight right now?
Speaker 3: I'm riding you want to run?
Speaker 2: I got this you need and I'm just don't care about just trying too.
Speaker 9: Can't fight popcorn, just waiting read eat over and over again so he doesn't funk up when he gets called on.
Speaker 3: Right now, our listeners are free shipping doctor right now.
Speaker 4: We're just like right now, our listeners get free shipping on their first order these super comfortable threads at bare bottom Clothing dot Com with code busting b U s S. I n just go to bare bottom Clothing dot Com. That's b e a r like the animal Bottom Clothing dot com and you is the code busting to get free shipping on your first order.
Speaker 3: You're a welcome bear Bottom. You're welcome. Send me some bear bottoms. Oh my god, well, by the way, bear bottoms, if you're looking for content like that, buddy, just being earnest, no free shoutouts is UH is always looking for sponsors. Bear bottoms could definitely sponsor. Just be an earnest pocket. Is that the next one? No fucking.
Speaker 1: Fucking way, son, Jesus oh man out. There was so many funny things that happened. The last one that Tip wins. Taylor looks serious and say giving something we can all do for yep. Oh god, I'm gonna ship a rattlesnake this time.
Speaker 3: Ship dude, What a what a day? What you woke up?
Speaker 9: Great?
Speaker 3: Just wake up? It's I sat there alarmed for eleven? You say, alarm for eleven? What does that means? What time did you? What time did you go to sleep?
Speaker 1: Told my wife that this morning I was like, I bet Taylor woke up this morning, worked out, had breakfast, I was sleeping.
Speaker 3: I was going to sleep at six fifteen. Cuss. Yeah, that so fun? Is that the time you got back murdis No, no, no, left like you doing just so trying to sober up.
Speaker 2: I bet you weren't. I bet you weren't.
Speaker 3: I bet you're trying to sober down.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm gonna I got the sleeping schedule of a fucking myth heead right now.
Speaker 3: It's the worst schedule ever, dude. I sleep like seven to three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I couldn't do that. I'm a big early riser. Even if I stay up late and party before I had a kid, I wake up at like six am.
Speaker 3: Do you really?
Speaker 2: I can't help it.
Speaker 3: I do struggle getting up early.
Speaker 5: I have to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I have to.
Speaker 3: But I wish I was like that. Yeah, because if you're like, hey, your kids are going to go somewhere for three days, grandparents are taking them. I'll sleep till ten hopefully. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't do that.
Speaker 3: I can't do that.
Speaker 2: No, I would love to.
Speaker 3: How's your life change in having a kid? By the way, earnest since last sameer in this podcast had a child? Yeah, has had a child? About another one of these into the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's going d one for sure, he's like ten weeks old right now, and it's pretty awesome. The all the cliches I said this on my podcast, All the cliches I heard are dead on, but like they continue to be true. Uh, you know everybody telling you before the baby comes, like get all your sleep. It's like, first of all, what's it gonna matter? Yeah, me sleeping now has nothing to do with the thirty eight sleepless nights I'm gonna have then.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Second of all, he's finally now like really following with his eyes and smiling and ship and all of that.
Speaker 3: Is like, that's so cool. Yeah, he's a cute baby.
Speaker 1: He's at that age where he was fussing, Like one he was out with us most of the day yesterday he fussed one time and it was like that cute baby fuss. And when when like as opposed.
Speaker 3: To like that two year old you just that thing going on what you're talking about, totally different christs, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's that cute, like, oh, that's cute. He's even like you are your look he's.
Speaker 3: Upset, you know, start when they're too it's more like Jesus, make it stop. I'll do anything. I got one that's turning one on the twentieth, and she is the kid is awesome. She's all the time. We got a puppy. Puppy's chewing on her legs and stuff like that, and she just back hands the dogs, going yes. But she is the loudest child ever. I don't think so, I don't think she'll talk till she's six. She'll stream. I'll be eating and she'll just start screaming, and I'll ignore her and she'll just keep screaming and screaming. Finally, look at her and she'll point out exactly what she wants. She's got her own little form of communication. But she is the loudest child. I've like, I've been bund a bunch of other people and they're like, this is the lotest baby I've ever been. And that's the one year old. That's the one year old. She's awesome though, Like.
Speaker 1: She turned four or five today?
Speaker 3: She turned four today today, she turned four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. Dude's starting to get to the glory.
Speaker 3: That's all. That's cute. Yeah, my my my wife and I were talking last night. We're sitting there watching narcost I'm working on my Spanish and you're going the right stuff to say, and she was. She made a point like we met and then six months later like this kid was born, Like she got pregnant, not born obviously doesn't work. That'sund sorry sounds like, but six months later she got pregnant. And it's like we not only have her and eyes relationship grown up, but her she has also just grown up with us, and we've all like kind of it's just crazy to see that she's four years old now watching when she's like, you get like the cliche dads right, you know, don't miss it, don't blink, it's gonna go it's gonna go away fast, you know, and it really does. It's crazy how like with her little babies and now she's four and she's the bossiest child that it's I can't believe it. Yeah, I mean we've been married for five years now, and uh, I can't believe we've been married for five years.
Speaker 2: It's coming up on five years in January, isn't that wild?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You have no idea how the time I celebrate our fifth wedding anniversard in August.
Speaker 3: Really, but kids, man, kids are cool at ship. Don't have them if you if you're not ready because it's a lot, it's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the way I approached it. I'll speak from experience. Yeah, for sure, if you could be ready to be ready because I wasn't. Yeah, but it's been cool though she just turned thirteen. You talk about time flying. This is like the first summer of hers that I'm like, even though I'm the cool dad, She's like, I don't care how fucking cool you are.
Speaker 3: I want to hang with the homies. Yeah, And I'm like, what, I'm like the coolest.
Speaker 4: I am the homie fuckingmies.
Speaker 3: It's been your only There was times you didn't know homies existed.
Speaker 2: I was it.
Speaker 3: But she's like, yep, all that's cool.
Speaker 1: But I'm going to the mall with my homegirl. Don't follow us, don't come to the mall, leave us alone.
Speaker 3: I'm like, they know them all still. It's a thing. Man that fires me up. Man, the mall is an electric It was real. The mall is big time. You go to the mall for friends, you look at all the stuff you can't buy. You just walk around for three hours. Yeah, such a waste of time.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it would be with a little boy, but with a little girl it's a little different because it's stuff they can buy. My son called me for money. You're like, fuck you the dollar calls like, Dad, I just really want this cute shirt. And she's like okay, yeah, oh yeah, I'm cash apping you now. And then I realized, like, why the fuck does my thirteen year old have a cash app? Yeah, I can fucking get my bank account. Fucking molested every yeah, you know, jesus.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 4: My dad would give me like a twenty dollars bill and take me to a dollar General and I got to go in there and ball out.
Speaker 3: Yeah you have like six bags walking out with twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, walk out like genuine ostrich.
Speaker 3: Yeah this is this is.
Speaker 1: This Just the moment I knew I was going to go to jail at an early age was when they gave me twenty dollars to go to a dollar store across from Cameron Middle School on Murphy's for a road right down the street from here, and I would go buy candy and then I went and sold it. I go buy this candy and sell it. The next day my dad was lex week. Dad was like, you need some lunch, but I was like, nope, I'm cool. I was flipping fucking candy money.
Speaker 6: Dude, I was.
Speaker 2: You you got the blue airheads and the right.
Speaker 3: He's got all the foreheads, everything you need.
Speaker 1: We were to have the store in middle school that you'd go and buy like pens and stuff, and I realized that was the thing. I took over that market, and then I had candy. I was I don't know, fuck eleven, twelve thirteen, middle school, seventh eighth grade.
Speaker 2: The handshake and zero, I was like, straight fucking up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a whole thing going.
Speaker 1: And my brother tells me all the time, He's like, yep, that's when I knew you were going to juvenile. Shortly thereafter, by the ninth grade, it was dim bags of pot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, better money in that than yeah. Oh yeah, fucking fuck the candy money up and I could get high. Kids quit giving an about candy, and grade people were doing coke. What school were you going to know about coke? And tel college? I saw that the first time.
Speaker 2: I was like, holy, I didn't know about coke tail Jelly Roll's first time on the bunch.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting here sweating it out that day coach.
Speaker 3: Hey sweating out. I can't get over the A.
Speaker 1: C and here man incredible paid the last time, dude, it's fucking listen.
Speaker 3: I just came here.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is fucking the fucking boys dog Jesus Christ, there's a fucking shitter there.
Speaker 3: They got a whole set built outside. Yeah, we got a nice little thing going on with the yo.
Speaker 1: It was the ice cream spots still two three doors down, so they used to. I used I owned the ice cream truck when I was in the streets. I shipped you not. It was one of my cover ups, and I used to come get ice cream from.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of jug dealers in this podcast. We're not going to shut the fuck up every ice cream truck.
Speaker 2: That's that's snow cone mobile. They're selling snow for real. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Here around this new area, they had the like good ship, like the sponge bombs and the doors.
Speaker 3: Yeah up, you see the picture. It looks awesome. You get out. He's got like don't you make the SpongeBob American knockoff? We had the hustle man. This was the spot.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 1: I come over here like once a week and load the ice cream truck. Up load the ice cream truck up.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jelly I know we talked about this in my podcast, but speaking to Juvenile, tell Taylor where you watched the Music City Miracle from?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 3: Because hey, listen, for those of you that don't see my monitor, that's right here. I was just pumped up. Jelly Roll was at the Music City Miracle kind of and I'm like, what we yet? I was right now?
Speaker 4: I was, you know, I was.
Speaker 9: I was there.
Speaker 1: I actually got to witness this. It was an historic day in national history. Right from my cell in the bee pot of the Juvenile Facility, I could see it straight out the window, so I could see the other man.
Speaker 3: We're not starting to.
Speaker 2: Wind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you say you pulled that out of You've been talking. You did enunciating everything. You sleep on a pillar.
Speaker 2: Yeah damn.
Speaker 3: Somebody begged me up here.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 3: But I've seen it right through there.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: It was fucking a magical moment. They had our cells in the bee pot right there on the corner. Ernest Sands was like you said, I was like, oh dude, I was there. I was as close as you could get outside of the station.
Speaker 3: Where'd you sit?
Speaker 2: He goes, Juvenile.
Speaker 3: It was awesome, dude, it was a history. Listen.
Speaker 1: My dad went to the game and he stopped outside of the cell window and wait, Dad. I was like, what's up, pops? Yeah, And then I went and watched the rids of the game and he was sitting there.
Speaker 3: It's like the scream. You can see the big screen. You can see the screen is a juvenile hole right next to the Nissan stadium, right next to the Nissans.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I mean like in the fucking parking lot, like you could piss from porch to fucking entrance.
Speaker 3: What, yeah, I mean slot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the Juveniles Center.
Speaker 3: Holy Ship boy, just learning ship every day. Yeah, for sure, educational podcast I'm learning.
Speaker 1: Come with me next time I go back up there to the juvenile hall and sing songs and talking ship.
Speaker 2: Do you really that's awesome?
Speaker 3: Come on? Yeah? What are they? What are you just going there? Going there and talk to some kids up sitting themself for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Nothing makes it, listen because when I was in there, it was like nobody like us ever came to see us, right, So like God bless them. The Gideons would come and slide the Bible under your thing, which I appreciate and I read it right, but they'd be like, have a good day, young man in a suit. And the time, you know, it wasn't like nobody cool was ever coming in like, yo, let me talk to you all about how shit can be okay for you. So like I don't talk about it much because I'm not like one of those pet me on the back guys. But like as I got more successful, I go back anywhere from one to three times a year.
Speaker 3: I think getting out is a big deal because a lot of those kids is it's like a statistic. You go in there like eighteen, you're a You're back out always.
Speaker 1: And nobody ever came in there and showed hope, you know what I mean, Like like nobody ever came in there that was cool, like tat it up like fucking Taylor Lawans and hear fucking Ernest is in here, like fucking cool people that they're like they can look at and be like, yo, okay, this isn't like because they got some dude in there with a degree that's trying to tell you about how to make better decisions? Right, what are you talking about? I don't know one person I don't like get the fuck out of here. But you get somebody they relate to, and I just feel like that help. So yeah, we should go one day.
Speaker 3: That'd be awesome. We used to do. It's just kind of kind of different. But at Michigan had Matt's Hospital with the Children's Hospital. We go there every Thursday during the season, and I was thinking about getting on that trend again here somewhere in Nashville, I think. I mean, those people sitting in those hospitals, those kids sitting in juvenile Dude, you go out there, talk to him a little bit, and it doesn't take any but five minutes of your time to change change their life. Possibly, I'd be super down to go do that. Let's do it for those kids. Like how how did you and your how did you decide? Like, I can't be in the shit anymore because I feel like drug dealing. Not I've been watching narcos, I feel like drug dealing. Like that's a hard business to get out of. You start making a lot of deals with people and then people are expecting things out of year and you stop giving them what they expect. I don't know how that shit works, but explain it to me.
Speaker 1: Well, for me, it was like the dream that was my way out right. Yeah, it's like I just like I didn't I got to the point where I fell in love with the dream of music so much that money didn't matter. And when that happened, my whole life changed because before that, it was like, I need money. I don't care about nothing else. Let me go find money. Fucking dream, fuck a future. I need money right now. I don't care what it takes to get there. I don't care or what problems come my way behind said money. I want money right now. Then I got to the point where, like the dream of being a musician was so much greater than any money could bring that It's like I didn't care if I was Like I remember pulling back to my neighborhood one time, proud of like this ninety six Conversion van I had that I was touring out of. Yeah, I was proud of it. I like pulled back in to see the homies. I was like, yo, I've been toring this thing. I just did a hundred shows, and I'm showing on my little sleeps bed that I created in the back. And this is the same dude that once owned like twelve cars in that same neighborhood with like rims on them and shit. But I came back like happy, like man, y'all gotta see this shit, man, because in my mind, the fact I just did a show of Missoula, Montana was a fucking big deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nashville rap artists getting out of the city and going and playing shows out of the city, like that's a big deal, and going and touring because there's a lot of there's a lot of really good.
Speaker 2: Talent in Nashville.
Speaker 4: And the hardest, the hardest part that I've seen, and you correct me if I'm wrong, but getting out of the city is the tough part. And it's tough to ever pop in this city without getting out of the city.
Speaker 3: Why is it so hard to get out of the city Because this city is viewed as a country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're just over I just in the last couple years, like started getting respected around town outside of the urban community, right, and thank you shit like busting shit like that has helped so much. Ernest has been such a liaison for me on the country side, Like country artists would not fuck with me until Ernest did. Really, and I'll say it public. I don't care when Ernest started fucking with me. We known each other forever anyways. But when Ernest was like, I don't give a fuck with y'all think this is my boy. He's a hell of a songwriter, ya, rast but he's bigger than that. Instantly the DM ping ping ping ping ping, You feel me like it just changed everything, Like people started being like, Okay, maybe this is worth I quietly built like a huge business in this town that never even got winked at because it was so different than what everybody else does musically here, you know what I'm saying. So it's like then it happened. So he's right on the nose. Like for me, all them cars, I didn't mean shit. The fact that I just went to the show in fucking Bozeman. Fuck y'all, man, I'm fucking I didn't sell number sixty five tickets, but boy, they were sixty five people that love me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like it's like when you have a bad golf game, but you par number three, Like, how'd you play today?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I shut up part of shit out of number three? What that really says is I sucked seventeen. Yeah yeah, yeah, So like for me, it was like the logistics didn't matter.
Speaker 3: I was on tour. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The fact I was sleeping in this old beat up ans van side note to the fact that I just went did one hundred shows. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So for me, you go across the country northwest, Oh yeah, people know who the fuck you are. That's bad ass.
Speaker 1: That was huge for me.
Speaker 3: That to me is like when we went to Will's wedding, I was in Like, I went to a bar we talked about in the last podcast, and the owner of the bar knew who I was. I saw. That's the coolest shit ever. I'm just like an offensive liignment, Like you don't think outside of Nashville, Andyone's will you give a fuck who you are? And people like, you know, there's guys on my teams, there's guys all over the league that like, don't care about that. But someday, if you don't anything after football on the spotlight, you're gonna go somewhere. You're gonna go to the grocery store and you play a guy you probably played sports before, but no one's going to know who the fuck you are, right, And I think people need to do a better job of soaking that in. How cool that is is that people care about you enough to view you all the way across country. They have totally different issues, different stuff going on in Bozeman, Montana than they do in Nashville, Tennessee. Right, and these people are still listening to you and listening to you and picking up on that. That's badass.
Speaker 1: No, that's insane. Ya y'all also getten big because of the podcast, Bubba. It's crazy a lot of people. There's people that I know that do not watch sports that watch this fucking podcast. Isn't that ridiculous?
Speaker 3: Yeah? For sure. Ernest is the same way.
Speaker 1: So you don't know how many times a day now from people I would never think would listen to Ernest have came up to me like not a goddamn concrete expert, Like.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I'm like, you're a baby, You're not.
Speaker 4: But I learned my lesson from you because I got my driveway paved last week and I was pulling back up my street and boy if I wasn't about to take a right turn, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, they just paved it. Park in front of the house.
Speaker 1: You know how you know what I love about Ernest. His little nephew is going to do some of them snap poppers yesterday. And this is how you know Ernest has got pride in that new drive wheels.
Speaker 3: Oh what whoa whoa?
Speaker 10: On the sidewalk, not the driveway, bro, sidewalk in Nashville on to walk up to the door. Yeah, what's the walkway?
Speaker 2: The walkway, not a sidewalk.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, I'm gonna have to read something. I love the way y'all.
Speaker 2: Oh min fucking earns up.
Speaker 1: This is so much more me. And I was scared I was gonna have to do fucking bare bottoms.
Speaker 3: Man. I was like, fuck, man, I don't got I love their boxers.
Speaker 2: This one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, baby, listen y'all.
Speaker 1: From deep in the hills of Humboldt County, California. That's up there in the animal triangle. I wouldn't know that for any other reason, but the reason I know it, and I won't tell you why. Following the clear rules of no free shout outs, comes the innovative dip hero Cannadip's CBD, the original nicotine and tobacco free dip alternative. With CBD, guys, we are super excited to share with you this product that is an absolute game changer. It is a tobacco and nicotine free dip alternative with CBD that tastes great and really works, utilizing cutting edge absorption technology for the perfect anytime, anywhere experience. And I'm doing this hungover and crushing it. Cannadif CBD has mastered a discreete and fast acting way to consume CBD and has provided it in a format that can help you evolve your dip whatever you want, whether you won't.
Speaker 3: That's every day for me, boom, whether you want.
Speaker 1: To toss in some Canada Dip after a big session or gym, or help to calm the nerves when you're playing the back nine at your favorite course, because we all know that's where our game goes to absolute shit. The Canadip CBD pouches are versatile and effect of product. Cannadip Cebe. Cannadip CBD is offering the Wolves an exclusive offer. They are so confident you will love their product. They are offering the California Role. Then when you get a Tennessee role going too, which is five tens one of each their core flavors Winter Green, Mint, mango, citrus, and spice for fifty percent off. That's right, fifty percent off for only twenty five dollars. Try all five flavors and find out your favorite. I'm gonna try all five, but I think mango is gonna be your boy's side. Really yeah, man, I'm a mango kind of citrus guy. I'm not a winner, man. Guy, when you I'll talk about that, se Go ahead, Head to the Cannadip hand head head, dude, Head to the cannadip can head.
Speaker 9: Head to the cannadip what's really important? This was really important and everything and fuck.
Speaker 1: Head to the CANNADIPCBD dot com and use promo code busting for fifty percent off the California row. Yep, that's only five dollars a ten again that is CANNADIPCBD dot com. The Canadip CBD pouches are natural, spitless and are great to use weather what eye shit. The Cannadip CBD pouches are all natural, spitless and are great to use wherever and whenever. No tobacco again, no nicotine, full flavor experience design for your enjoyment. No more hiding your ten from your lady and playing sneak at you. We're playing sneak at chew. Also, no need for the spit comp at work now you were when you go back to the office. Let's face it, what a real What real wolf rubs lotion on their bodies or eats gummies?
Speaker 3: I mean some dot.
Speaker 1: These dip MANUFCT, these dip manufacturers from Humboldt County, California, have been perfecting this product since twenty and sixteen, and they're excited for you to try it.
Speaker 3: Put down your old.
Speaker 1: Can and pick up a can of Canna Dips at cannadips CBD dot com with the promo code busting and find your favorite flavor from the California roll with fifty percent off and that's only five dollars a can.
Speaker 3: Yes you dip, well, yeah, I used to get. I used to chew, used to juice to chew. I used to chew. You know I would.
Speaker 1: I would like to try canadip because I like dip, but I'm trying. I got I got away from the cigarettes, so I want to leave the nicotine alone.
Speaker 3: Anything like you're this is called the douche flop. Douche, the douche flup now.
Speaker 1: I used to smoke the wax pans a lot when they first came out. Yeah, for sure, I throw some dabs in a wax pen.
Speaker 3: Yes, just to what you're talking about, this weed okay, Yeah, you have a different heal.
Speaker 1: Just something as natural as you can get it. Besides, the fucking.
Speaker 4: First time I ever met Jelly, we did a dab. I'm pretty sure, and this I was probably twenty years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's a gorilla thumbnail? Maybe it's a big old big glob. We did a horse fly. We're talking about one of the gorilla thumbnail the horse fly? What the fuck? It's the same thing. Those are synonyms. Yeah, it's it's range of size. So what's bigger a gorilla nail or a horsefly? I'd have to see them beside each other. Depends on the gorilla. Yeah, yeah, a big old on. Have you thought about CBD at all? You ever try that? Yeah? Yeah, I've been.
Speaker 1: I've been working with a game Up Nutrition, Game Up NUTRITIONI Yeah, I love them guys, man, they're really good people. It's one of Nate Dias's properties. Really sent me some ship and I got into it. Has been cool.
Speaker 3: I'm a big fit in eight is how he doesn't give a fuck. He does press conference like under the table, like the smoke's not going to show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that part is when they asked him about his rep was like, yeah, that's his own cannabis line. You know what's crazy that that's the only state that he was allowed to do that in. You No, No, they fought in Arizona that time doesn't care about weed at all. The Athletic Commission. Yeah, so it's like, dude, I mean, what a genius way And it was his own brand to kill four.
Speaker 2: And he passed the blunt off to somebody in the audience.
Speaker 3: Takes one head.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: God. I had I had a friend, this family I grew up with in high school. They uh, they opened up their own marijuana company in Arizona. They have the largest indoor grow really and all of Arizona right now. Question true infusion CBD True infusion two point oh, I believe it what it is dot com? But they got they got CBD. They do all the gummies. I know, I guess, I guess what was it Candidipps. They're not a fan of the gummies, but they crank those things out like nothing. I've been to their like warehouse. Dude, it's like an operation. Yeah, it's a it's a highly functioning business.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get grow in a couple of weeks in Michigan and uh, one of one of my homies runs a grow and uh, he's he wants me to come by and give me the tour. And that's like one of my dreams. I mean, I've seen a plant, but I haven't seen Yeah, and there's just.
Speaker 3: It's just filled with plants, factory dollar bills everywhere, a hundred dollar bills.
Speaker 2: The smell.
Speaker 1: I love the weed from like places like Arizona and Michigan, especially though, because we know it's indoor weed. Yeah, you don't have a seasoned you know what I mean, so you don't have to worry if you're getting something greenhouse or something off side of a mountain that Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 6: For.
Speaker 3: That's it's that. That is well. I wonder what they're gonna do in the NFL about all that with the marijuana stuff. So many guys in case it's more talk changing marijuana rules. This whole marijuana thing is crazy to me because we go through the CBA to Collective Bargaining Agreement, the NFL goes through that all like every few years or however whatever long it is. The last one was in twenty eleven before this previous one two years ago, and it's just if you think about, it's a billion dollar businessmen and their lawyers versus a group of ex NFL players and the lawyers we can afford, you know, So it's like you're never gonna win the battles you want to win. But it's it's crazy to me how many players wanted to change the marijuana rule. And the way it was before was on four to twenty, believe it or not, is when they could test you. They could test you from four to twenty to the end of camp, which is like six fifteen June fifteen. Then they can't test you again until camp and then you have two weeks of camp. That's the time they get to test you. Now, if you're not dumb, you will obviously, and you do smoke, it's like, okay, just stop smoking a month before April twentieth and then don't and if you don't get tested, wait until after camp. But guys were so busy trying to get the marijuana be changed, and it got changed to they can only test in camp now, so the first two weeks of camp. It's like that's what the business thing comes into, is like anything you give like anything you give up, like you want you want more marijuana rules like like restrictions lifted on that you have to give up X, Y and Z an extra game or something.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: You don't know what goes hand in hand, but if they give you something, they got to get something. So it's I think as a matter of time before it's legal through all sports, especially when it goes rec nationwide.
Speaker 4: I think all the conversation because of what's homegirl's name that is not going to be able to do.
Speaker 3: The I'm glad we know that aout.
Speaker 4: I think what I've seen just on social media, the conversation is going that direction of like, she doesn't that is not a.
Speaker 3: Punish performance dancing drug at all. Trust me, sprints. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: She wants to.
Speaker 1: Spread Bess meme I've seen was dude said that that makes that that ten point eight second run that much more impressive, Like you're telling me she's a cannabis user and fucking listen, it's fucking insane. They gotta stop it, man, you got you gotta. I think it's fun.
Speaker 3: You know. What I did respect was what Nike said. What they said.
Speaker 1: They were just like, yo, we're backing her, like she was honest and we're gonna be different nights Where most sponsors are like, oh got a dip right controversy, they were just like, nah, man, she was honest with us.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: For Nike to stand by that is a is a good I mean, that's a power company.
Speaker 3: It also shows you where marijuana is going in the direction people don't see it as a big deal anymore. For sure. I remember when I was growing up, it was like, oh ship, that was terrifying. You had the Dare people come in, the cops talk to you about selling drugs. Then all of a sudden, you're on coke and heroin.
Speaker 4: There was a there was a Dare tint set outside of g n C one day and I was I was walking in there and she started to.
Speaker 2: Talk and I said, I'm using, I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I feel too bad to sit through this. I'm currently high, so let's not do this.
Speaker 1: That's a whole nother argument too, like the whole war on drugs. Like my dude says, it best man. He's like, look, we need to accept that drugs won the war and figure out what to do now. So you think they all drugs should be I think that, yeah, within reason, right. I think that if we can, I would much rather have I had a so heroin you has affected my family extremely personally. We talked about this on the podcasts. We all know this, right, So it's like, I fear and I've lost so many people I love to overdoses that I wish there was some way to regulate that.
Speaker 3: So I could not you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I understand there's always going to be a black market for it, right, but it's like, I feel like there's a way to regulate it that we could solve so many deaths a year of overdose and fentanyl and restrictions of things that if we were just more open and honest to be like, man, we need to figure this out as a as a as a nation, how to fight this and at least regulate it, right because to this day, the way peel are pressed. I won't take a percoset unless I or a lord tab, unless I get it from a doctor, because I'm afraid of what it is on the street. But these other people, which I also would only take a Lord tab if I needed it, right, because my drugs and choices are marijuana, liquor and the occasional sniffer.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: But I'm not like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not like, you know, I'm not like right, Yeah, but it's like, but if I know people on pills that I worry about every single day, then I'm like, man, I wish there was a way to regulate that and I didn't have to go to sleep every night wondering if tonight's the night you got a press peel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Well, yeah, pills are such a scary thing because when you first start taking them, it's like it's sound like they're paying killers that you forget their every pain ever existed. Like you just feel amazing. Yeah, you know, you get And the Titans are really good about it. They they're really smart about what they give you and how they give you things. But there was a point in time, and I know guys talking when they used to play in the NFL, it's like if you had anything, it was like, take a handful of these and you'll be fine. Right, Well, the issue is you start taking a handful of those and after a while a hand filled a handful doesn't do anything right. You keep bumping that up, bumping that up, and then you're like, okay, you know, hey, you got to stop. Yeah, you're probably it's how many.
Speaker 2: Pills you can end up taking in a day when you're tolerance.
Speaker 3: Is yeah, yeah, I can't. I can't imagine. It's it's crazy and it's so easily accessible. So I understand what you're saying. It's just that's a weird it's a hard road to go down and for me to be like yeah, for sure, because it's like, well, okay, what do you do? Then? Do you say he can like for me to look at somebody that you can buy heroin out's it's a crazy idea.
Speaker 4: Well, in Canada they have like clinics to where addicts will go just like to a minute clinic type facility and a nurse will minister you a non lethal dose because their problem is so bad.
Speaker 2: They treat it like a disease versus a crime.
Speaker 4: Really, and that, I mean, that's one option out there's obviously, like you're saying, there's going to be a wrong side to it.
Speaker 3: Of course there always is.
Speaker 4: But what it all comes back to to me is if we're just talking about weed, you can eliminate a bunch of other bullshit, especially for NFL players in pain management and all, and just athletes in general.
Speaker 2: I think weed is a great way to recover. I'm recovering today with weed.
Speaker 3: Not just weed, but like I mean, the CBD thing we kind of brief briefly touched on. It's like, I mean that stuff is there's literally no THHC in there, like not enough to get you high at least, So it's it is one of those things like maybe you should start looking down more holistic ways of treating these types of issues for players, but for anybody in general. My experience is my experience because I'm an athlete, right, So if CBD helps and it doesn't hurt, then what's what's the problem. I think that goes for any drug. But as far as this is what was the lady's name, Shakari Shakari Richardson, Shakari Richardson said, it's a leuge bummer. Yeah, I mean, I'm gonna play Devil's advocate. I don't believe what I'm saying, but it's like there are rules put in place so if you want to run, you can't piss hot. You just can't. Right, And this is coming from a guy that got HOOT for PD in twenty nineteen, Like I didn't know I was taking it. But at the same time, IP and I still this stuff for the consequences of what's going on. Do I think you should be able to run? No question. It's not like she had, like, you know, some sort of drug that makes you fast. I don't know what makes you fast.
Speaker 2: And am doping like freaking blood transfusion.
Speaker 3: Exactly all that shit. And I think it's more for endurances, but we'll touch on that later.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know anything. When we're talking about the weed side, I can talk a little educated. We talk about running exercise. I'm just here.
Speaker 3: We've been working out a lot, though I did.
Speaker 4: Oh, I kind of fell off the wagon. Sorry, Wilson, is it the volleyball or who are you talking to? Wilson is our trainer, that's hilarious. Wilson's Wilson. Wilson is our trainer. Wilson's our trainer. But yeah, I tried doing it the first couple of weeks of having the baby, and then it was like, if I'm gonna work out, it has to be like first thing in the morning, and some of these once the adrenaline of having a brand new baby wore off and it was just fatigue and sleep deprivation. When when the sun came came up, It's like, I don't want to go work out right now right. So that's why I'm not an NFL athlete.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it happens to everybody. I mean, if you don't work any other For me, if I don't work out in the morning, getting up at in the evening time after the kids you go to sleep is a it's a it's a really difficult thing to do. Structures are very difficult thing to obtain. But I get it having a newborn kid.
Speaker 1: Are you back working out full? Like completely?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I'm back now.
Speaker 1: My favorite tweet from you is a Titan fan was whenever you was like Phil twisted, my knee got straight up walked off. I was like, motherfucker.
Speaker 10: Of tweet.
Speaker 1: I was like, get the yeah that was halfway through because I don't read ahead, and I was like.
Speaker 3: It could be the.
Speaker 2: You do look that's at Wilson's house.
Speaker 1: Listen, Earn is a fucking athlete trapped in an alcoholics body.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right.
Speaker 2: I couldn't said it better myself sling that ball too, dude.
Speaker 4: Back when I was playing, I was an alcoholic trapped in an athlete's body.
Speaker 3: If you went back and to do baseball again, would you do anything differently? Throw the first pitch of the sound if I didn't see it? But yeah, yeah, if I.
Speaker 2: If I were to go back and play baseball again, like at this age, or if I.
Speaker 3: Could go back into it again now now you're going on, I would have fourteen years old in your starting.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have even worried about playing any position other than picture. Yeah, Like I would have just really want to be a picture only and not spend any extra time doing other things, and probably would have put on more weight, like, which is ironic because back in high school, and I think we talked about this. I'm like, I thought I was fat in high school, and like was super self conscious about my body image. And then now now I'm this size and freaking throwing almost as hard as I was when I was playing, and I feel like I should have just put on some weight and lifted a lot more when I was playing, but but I'm thankful I didn't because I love making music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, music is why I quit baseball. Yeah, so you don't regret anything, No, And I love.
Speaker 2: I love now that I get to go. I mean getting the thre first pitch at a sounds game is that's a dream. Yeah. I used to go to Sounds games at the old Grish Stadium all the time growing up.
Speaker 3: Really. Yeah, that's like I've always wanted to throw a pitch out somewhere.
Speaker 2: There's freshman year college and you.
Speaker 3: Thought you were fat there? Yeah, God, you look great. I mean I don't know what's going the T shirts baggy, but you know I look good.
Speaker 2: I look really good.
Speaker 3: I look great.
Speaker 4: That was my first That was my first mullet. We all, everybody on the team shaved their heads except for me. I just shaved the sides.
Speaker 3: That's outstanding. You kept that going for a while. Yeah, I think it's great. I'm glad. There's nothing you like. There's nothing you can go back and doing.
Speaker 2: Johnny Manzel Stony Baloney, senior year of high school.
Speaker 3: Right there, God, I mean solid. I would keep the hair though probably.
Speaker 2: I was writing raps for sure. Yeah I know that. Yeah, yeah, yeah Jelly, Yeah yeah, I knew Jelly back then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what were you doing? What was that?
Speaker 2: That was two thousand and ten or eleven?
Speaker 3: What were you doing ten eleven?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: I just got back from a little state funded one, a court ordered one. So I've always been a rapper. I've always wrapped. I've always been a local hip hop kid. So it's like, you never did sports. I dont want to cut you off if you were ever into sports at all.
Speaker 3: I played sports in early middle school, okay, but they never really transferred over to high school. Yeah, never was I'd already destudied to be was something totally different. Yeah, in hindsight, wish I'd have took that route, right, you know, but I'd already the candy man had already advanced into stuff that was not football friendly. Yeah, I was already making those kind of footballs. That's exactly. That shows me how much.
Speaker 2: Of a little you are.
Speaker 3: But syeah, I was.
Speaker 1: Also it's like back then, I don't know if we touched on this before, if I've ever touched on this, but being a white rapper was rare. Like you're you're old enough to remember the era of like there was like a time where there was like four white rappers on earth. It felt like you know what I mean, like literally, so it's like you think about me coming up in that era of rap. So all through Nashville, everybody who read black or white I knew, But if you were white, I really heard about you, like because people would immediately come to me like, Yo, there's a white kid going to this high school.
Speaker 3: You know, da da da da. He goes by snow.
Speaker 1: That's this kid. You see what I'm saying. So I'm like, okay, dope, let me hear something, you know what I mean. Like it just all kind of came. The Nashville hip hop community is really small, really small, so like.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows everybody.
Speaker 1: It's like the country community, like you've Like I tell people all the time that everybody there's a million singers and songwriters in America maybe probably more that are just trying to meet forty people because there's only really forty people that make a fucking difference on that street over there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it's like maybe fifty.
Speaker 1: So it's like in our business, it's like maybe thirty rappers in town that are like really trying to chase it.
Speaker 3: Maybe forty.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's a lot more kids making music and basement, but there's probably seven that could sell out a club. You know, six that can sell out a club. That's pretty easy to know who's who, you know what I mean? So yeah, they came to me early and he was super dope.
Speaker 3: He could.
Speaker 1: Ernest is like a rapping motherfucker.
Speaker 3: He sounds like he just fucking He sounds like he's right fucking here, but he sounds like you can just kind of do anything. At this point, I thought it was a big like alternative punk rock kid. And I was on his podcast and throws up, you know some ship that sounds like taking back Sunday.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, you know what I'm saying, No, no, no, he's he's a The first time you put that thing on your tongue and pointed at me and said do you want one? I had a mental moment where I was like, is he tripping fucking ass?
Speaker 3: Because you went like this, you went. I was like, is he fucking he's reaching out? Demons show up? Super hiph And I was like, maybe he's double dots. That is the fucking day side.
Speaker 2: Taylor Lou.
Speaker 3: Oh listen, Near boys gonna definitely not do so hot on this one. Let's see. Oh yeah. Credit Karma credit Carmer has always been there to help you to make a better financial decision decision, and now they want to help you even more so. They were helping you before and we've helped you more now. With Credit Karma Money spending account, you can be rewarded for good money habits. Who doesn't want instant gratification. If you're looking for satisfaction, there's no need to wait. With Credit Karma Money, you could win cash reimbursements for debt purchases. It's way easier the second time you read it. Credit Karma Money is a brand new checking account where you can win cash reimbursements for making purchases. When you yep, there's the wheels, they're falling off. Well. When you use Credit Karma Money debit card, you can win daily instant Karma purchases reimbursements purchase reimbursements on items up to five thousand dollars. That's a five to three zero. Just pay with your debit card and if you win, you'll be notified on the spot and your instant Karma cash will be added back into your spend account. Credit cardra money has always already given way more than Okay, let's just do the whole thing. Let's just do that whole thing again. Credit cardra money has already given away more, given away. Why don't I want to say more? There's no more? There is there more? I mean no, well, more and over don't always mean the same thing. Credit cardra money has already given away over three million dollars an instant. I see what you mean there now an instinct Karma to over five thousand Credit Karma members and counting. Open your FDIC insured spend account for free. There's no minimal balance requirements, no overdraft fees, and free withdrawals from a network of over fifty thousand ATMs only from July first to July twenty third. And when you make a purchase between July first in July twenty third, you'll automatically be entered to win one million dollars Credit Karma What m Yes, two commas. Credit Karma Money progress starts here. Call to action. All right, We're on the home stretch right now. Visit credit Karma dot com slash win money to open your free account and start winning instant Karma. Good at credit karma dot com slash win money to sign up for free and start winning instant Karma. That's credit Karma dot Com slash win money ans car. Instant Karma is sponsored by Credit Karma. No purchase necessary Exclusions in terms apply. See Rules Banking Services provide by MVB Bank Inc. Member fd i C. Maximum balance and transfer limits apply.
Speaker 4: When we first started this podcast, yeah, let's yeah, let's let's go back and talk about this.
Speaker 3: I was terrified of reading these things out loud. I was like, people are gonna know. I'm exposed. I can't read good.
Speaker 2: You know you can.
Speaker 3: I can barely read defense Ben Jones tell what the Baby? Yeah, And now we read them all the time because why sometimes you got Sometimes you got to expose yourself to get better.
Speaker 1: The best part when you win. That's fucking uh did.
Speaker 3: That's every My life is about just stealing people's ship. I think that's Dang Cook joke talks about growing up, and he does, that's the sound of growing up.
Speaker 2: Dang Cook had a moment, Dank Cook.
Speaker 3: I've looked a lot in Dane Cook. When I was like in seventh or eighth grade, like dang Cook was the ship, like the number one comedian.
Speaker 2: He's a great cusser.
Speaker 3: He's a great cusser.
Speaker 2: He like and I know that sounds funny, but you know what I mean, Like the emphasis he puts on cuss words. Yes, he like fuck hits really hard when he says it.
Speaker 3: Do you have you seen the things about him stealing jokes from people? Yeah, yeah, that's a bummer, but I would if I was a comedian ever did the same.
Speaker 2: She got that from him too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's still a joke from Lewis c K and they like had it. There's actual conversation about them, like yeah in person and Luis K calls him out and you see the joke side by side and yeah, but he told him he was going to show him his dick before he did it. So it makes a difference. Fair enough communion speaking comedians. Bill Cosby's out of jail. The fuck's out about how did he get out of jail? Didn't he like Roofie. Unless I'm not trying to sound insensitive, I'm literally just trying to ask questions for those people out there. So he was.
Speaker 6: He was convicted and then the Supreme court has overturned it because, uh, there was a violation in his due process. So basically, his paperwork in the way that they're supposed to do things in court was not followed to protocol, and so he basically is out on a technicality.
Speaker 3: Had a great lawyer, had a great lawyer, Lord outstanding.
Speaker 1: We want to get that lawyer's name for him. Yeah, future reference is important.
Speaker 3: So he's just out now. Yeah, he served chill years. It was a three to ten year sentence. Let me ask you this, he only served three years, well he was only it was only ten total.
Speaker 2: It was a three to ten year sentence. Yeah, ten total, and he served.
Speaker 1: Three My question is this what is it a spoof or was he really walking out of the courthouse doing though that was that.
Speaker 2: Was like a couple of years ago.
Speaker 10: Though.
Speaker 2: That was on his way to jail the first time. That wouldn't that wouldn't him get not in jail.
Speaker 1: On his way to jail, Like, no fucking way, that's him coming up.
Speaker 3: I was like.
Speaker 2: That ship was that was funny. Though, that's funny, man.
Speaker 3: It takes a certain kind of guy to do that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Have never changed my stance nor my story. I have always maintained my innocence. Thank you to all my fans, supporters, and friends who stood by me through this ordeal. Special things to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court for upholding the rule of law. All Right, I don't know if I'm down with that ship. I don't know if I'm down with him getting out. That's crazy. That's he affected. How many people did he?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: It was rape?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it was allegedly. I think he was convicted. He was, he was, yeah, alleg.
Speaker 4: I see now, I see now, so he was convicted, but they had to throw it out because of because he was raped and.
Speaker 3: Y he was like, oh no, well then that's right, dude. That's fucked up, man, Especially a guy that's on top of the world, like he's a comedic genius.
Speaker 2: I mean he is he and he was clean comic, like he was a family.
Speaker 3: Not cursing, like that was his thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: God, comedy is a hard thing man. Guys like Josh Wolf and Theo Vaughn that's now moved to Nashville. It's like, that's got to be a hard thing to go stand on stage and talk to people and make them.
Speaker 2: I think that's one of the toughest gigs, hardest gig.
Speaker 3: This error, especially in this error.
Speaker 1: You can't be a comedian no more, dude, You know what I mean. You used to be able to say whatever you can't and that was like cool. Now it's like, dude, there's still a place for that. Trying to cancel comedians. That's when the world went to that.
Speaker 3: How many for some reason is a safe place. Right. You should be able to say whatever you want, and at the expense of a joke. Like Pete Davenson lost his dad in nine eleven, he makes not eleven jokes on the daily, Like, you have to be able to laugh about some things, even if they are fucked up.
Speaker 1: I never had a publicist, Tyler. This is a true fucking story. I was going to save this for whatever MEA Souls did our podcast, but I can't hold him.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 3: I had never had a publicist.
Speaker 1: I hired a publicist earlier this year, first time I ever hired a publicist in my whole career. And I was like, I did bussing, I did the King and the Sting, I was doing enough podcast. I was like, yo, I might be honest something, this might need to be a lane I need to figure out. So I hired a publicist. The first song I dropped fifteen days after hiring them. I was like, hey, just so y'all know, I'm dropping a song with a comedian. His name's Andrew Sholz. I came on a bus right after Wet No. Yeah, you played it for us right after the Shore came out. So I was like, yo, this is like it's completely a satire, right, Like, it's completely a funny song. I send it to them, They're like, okay, cool. They go crickets on me for two weeks and I'm kind of hitting them like, hey man, this this song's getting traction, Like we should get some buzzs like show it's like one of the biggest comedians on earth right now, Like, yeah, this should be kind of working, you know, can we get some publicity. They sent me a formal email, refunded my money and dropped me as a client because of that song. Because I've opened her up. Oh my god, in jelly Rold fashion. I had a publishers for fourteen fucking days.
Speaker 3: That fired me. I don't know.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: What's even worse was they would never even tell me what line did it? It was just like they were just offended.
Speaker 2: By the Yeah they couldn't they didn't have enough ink in the computer to tell you which line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were just like you know, and and I thought to myself, I was like, did y'all do any fucking research on who I was before y'all took as a client?
Speaker 3: Say, crazy ship all the time.
Speaker 1: That's like was like light mannered ship, right, like fucking you're I was gonna fuck y'all anyways, Dune for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought this was safe. Yeah. I was like, you just to have your back. Yeah, I was like, god, man Jesus. So from there, I was just like, can somebody hire me kid Rocks publicists?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He fucking does something fucked up every month and gets away with you. That guy shouldn't be that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was saying.
Speaker 4: I was saying the other day that being a comedy like being a comedian and being an artist, like if I ever wanted to go dabble in stand up comedy, and I have to completely ditch everything artists, because that's the the cancel thing.
Speaker 2: Like I can tell.
Speaker 4: Jokes in like certain settings, but like if I'm gonna go ernest doing stand up comedy can't tell jokes because then I'm getting judged as an artist when I tell those jokes the things I say.
Speaker 2: But as a comedian, you have you do have more free Rap and comedy.
Speaker 4: Are the two places where you should be able to just like say things hypothetically and fucking to make a point.
Speaker 3: Or whatever to get a laugh. A lot of Karen's out there, Oh yeah, Karen Karens. The movie even coming out called Karen right, yeah, there should be Yeah, the dude from uh, what's it called get Out? Oh yeah, director's good. But the whole thing is, it seems like it's literally in a suspenseful way, making fun of Karen has those Karens.
Speaker 4: Nobody named their kids Karen in twenty twenty one. It wouldn't it like the lowest year of anybody named.
Speaker 3: Dated to Karen once she wasn't a Karen though top notch, goal didn't work out, didn't work life. But yeah, I couldn't deal with her. We gotta we change your name. I legally this thing now, But that movie came out. The comic should be left alone. Man, I don't understand that's a that's a big place that you should be able to say the most crude and most ridiculous things.
Speaker 2: And nobody say from getting made fun of nobody.
Speaker 3: One thing you touched on Jelly is you said you did this podcast, ernest podcast, King of the Sting. You said, I'm onto something. Why not do your own what?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 3: I just, I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've talked to them about it.
Speaker 8: I do it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get y'all's guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, they they they've definitely became mercenaries. They're they're taking everybody over. Now they've stated flags molle. Do they do good work?
Speaker 1: They?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's fast. This podcast works so well. Now it's crank we do it Monday, cranks out Wednesday. The boys are on top of it always. Everyone back there doesn't have same jobs. I don't know who your boy he wasn't. I don't know who he is, but he was here last time. Yeah, here's out with the production company. I'll say that. But you should definitely do that's that's something that you have the talent to do that. It's not really a talented job with being able to sit and talk with friends is really all this is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, man, full disclosure, I have commitment issues. Yeah, so I'm afraid us on.
Speaker 3: The same.
Speaker 2: Having having one.
Speaker 4: And these guys know because they do my podcast, Like the the best part of having them is knowing all I gotta do is show up and talking and the rest are gonna be taken care of.
Speaker 2: The hardest part is knowing I have to do this every week.
Speaker 1: Right, that's the hardest part.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which, which if that's my big zoo plane, it's not that hard. It's just like having having that to do. Uh, And some days I might have to do a solo pot to day, Like personally, I probably would rather.
Speaker 2: Not, but I'm gonna do it. I'm available sponsors.
Speaker 4: But but yeah, I mean my only complain is sometimes that I just have that on the schedule. But they make podcasting, so.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I posted this the other day and it was about I deal with extreme depression, and it's something I fought.
Speaker 3: Since I was a kid. You reposted and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it explains my uh my over eating disorder, my binge drinking behavior, my everything. It it really explains me as a human. And the problem with that is, like I don't I don't think I could Dude, I have weeks and I don't want to fucking like talk to my wife. She's my best friend, She's like one of four things in life. I am committed to music, her, my daughter, my son. That's about it. It's where the kind of where the commitment train stops, you know what I mean. It's like and I just I just struggle to have a muster of conversation with her. So I just couldn't imagine like having that week to come in here, and you know, I never want to feel fake. I never want to feel like they're coming here for me. Personally.
Speaker 3: I feel like I have to come in and.
Speaker 1: Put on the clown makeup that day, you know what I mean, Like just know or I'd have to just come in and be super vulnerable and crying. Fucking some some poor guy that book for my podcast, Yeah, to just watch me have an emotional breakdown.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking over here, coming off a three day bender.
Speaker 1: I'm sweating now cocaine, I'm crying, talking about how I want to change my life and I'm sick of being fat, and some guy from Sony Records.
Speaker 3: Jordan Davis, comes over with a smile.
Speaker 1: You're like, look, honestly, some guy, some random artists from Sony Records sitting next to me, like it's gonna be okay, big fella, Like.
Speaker 3: It's not me. It's like those those are real, real problems. It's not just problems that you deal with on a daily basis. Everyone in this in the world.
Speaker 1: I thought his Internet would light me up. And the fact that people were super receptive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it need to be said.
Speaker 4: Masculinity, whatever people decide masculine is blocks out that much needed lane of conversation. Like and especially for funny dudes, we struggle with depression for sure. I mean I have and I'll text you like I have as well, for you know, seventh or eighth grade on and it comes in waves.
Speaker 2: Everything does.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I think that might be part of what I was saying to you. Sometimes I just don't want to.
Speaker 2: Go do a podcast. Yeah, I don't feel like talking.
Speaker 1: Where it's like it's low commitment, like for your podcast. I'll come anytime. Yeah, this is fucking dope. But like, dude, I just I think I don't know, I want to do some more of them, you know, I just started doing these things. But y'all, y'all was like kind of the king of this thing, and here was like the breaking of it, Like I don't know, That's what made me call the publicers like, hey man, the internet didn't hate me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I was like, it actually was okay. Yeah, there was nice comments about me.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: I was like, maybe we should do some more of it. It felt good, like this was kind of therapeutic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really cool like you were, especially with Earn, because it's like I had a moment where me and Earn were so fucked up during our Life podcast. I forgot we were doing one. Like I was just in there shooting the ship, and then we'd look around and I'd be like, oh, fuck, we're doing a podcast. Yeah, are we running like here? Every time we start talking, I look at that screen and be like, funk. We've been on for seven minutes.
Speaker 3: Before I'm like, fuck, I fucked up. And that took a shot of whiskey out. Jesus. This helped out probiotic immediate Yes.
Speaker 1: Fucking release the demons within.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. I think it's something you should really look into, man, because it's not it's not necessarily like you don't have to be funny all the time, Like there's plenty of times in this podcast where it's you know, I've had conversations. I've talked about my struggles and I don't like listen some of the issues you say you're dealing with. I haven't dealed with, dealt with before, but dealing with this a cl for the last you know, going on eight months now, it was full on depression, like they were like for Will, I would come do the podcast because I had an obligation to come to the podcast. I leave and I would and talk to Will for the whole week. And I come to the pocket again to the Poor will At to show him my house. But there's a place for being funny. There's a place for Oh dude, he's I've kind of let my heart out to him in the last podcast when I did a solo one. So I'm kind of I don't want to go. I don't want to double down, said he's all time. Can I ask you a question? Did you have an identity moment with the knee? Was it like a scary moment? I clarity more than anything, because you know football since I was uh, I was fourteen, we went eight and oh when I was a freshman and then my sophomore year, I made varsity and I was not, by no means like close to the best guy on the team, but we went fifteen and no, we won the state championship and I did that and I was like, Oh, I'm in this, this is what I'm about. And then going into my senior year, I got my first scholarship offer from Utah State and I was like, oh, I'm going to the NFL. Like that's writings in the wall. I know what I'm doing now. And for so long since I've made that conscious decision off that's what I'm gonna do, it's been easy.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's been ups and downs, there's been issues, there's been bad games. I've given up sacks, gotten a shitload of penalties, but like it's the the game has been easy for me and I really last year I was kind of going into the season like how much long did I want to do this? You know, there's so many more lives live. I made a bunch of money. Like, I love entertainment. I love doing this. I love making people laugh, you know, I love doing Like the CMT Awards with me and Tray Atkins. I loved that it's like where's that stuff? And then as soon as I got hurt, it was like, oh, this is exactly what I'm supposed to be doing right now, like I shouldn't. This is exactly where my feet need to be. I need to be totally present in this moment because it's going to be gone someday. And so there's been fear along the ways of am I going to be the same person? Can I?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 3: Is my knee ever going to work again? You know, you get hurt the same time as other guys, and you see them doing stuff I wasn't able to do yet, and I was like, fuck, am I ever going to be the same? And it's just made this process and coming on here and talking like it takes you out of whatever bullshit you're dealing with your life and able to sit here in front of people that you used to just meet and they'd ran a podcast for you. But now you can call close friends and so I don't see these cameras. I see them back there and I'm doing a solo pun. I get to talk to you guys, and it's a chance to get away. And that's what I was kind of talking to you about is is your ability to come and sit and talk and make people laugh is so special. Like I knew you were a special person, both of you from the minute I met you, guys, Ernest sitting here in his camera fucking pants and first time, like, who the fuck is this guy? All I knew it was for was cracking the fake beer in the gym and maybe I've but watching you guys work towards your process and it's good for people to know that people struggle. I struggle every single day. Every single day something comes over. I'm like, fuck, dude, I don't want to I don't want to go to the gym for the third time today. I don't want to do my rehab for the third time today. I want to see my kids. But this is this is the life I've chosen, and to be able to come here and we get you know, we did forty five minutes of just laughing and then the last thirty minutes of us talking about real shit. And it's like with your podcast, it's your narrative. It's whatever you want to say. So when people say things about you on Twitter or Instagram, if you want to address those things, you're allowed to. If you want to you know, subcomments about the things you're allowed, so you can do whatever you want in this thing. It can be happy, it can be sad, it can be anything in between. And in a lot of ways, this is really like I don't want to say saved me because like I wasn't near that point, but it was a huge therapeutic time for me to sit here and get out of my bullshit because a lot of times like dealing with depression, and you guys deal with depression. I do depression. Everyone back there has been sad at one point. And this whole thing about you know, there's a band called the Double Makes Three and they have a line it's like, hey, if you feel your pulse, this doctor will give you this pills. You don't have to feel that anymore. And I this world's so afraid of feeling. So it's like being able to feel and being able to show people that it's okay, look how much. Look what I've done in my life. All the things you've done. Talk about your catalog of the songs you've made and what that's worth. You've done that that's unbelievable. But there's still so much hurt in that and around that all over the place, sit here and talk it out. Sometimes you gotta cry. You gotta cry. I almost cry talking about Whale last week. You see how specialty guy is, you know, and so it's cool to sit here talk can kind of ramble on, and you really start to figure out who you are in these in these times, you know, and I think a lot of us would realize, like you know, you're still standing here. You get sad. A week later you feel a little happier because you can deal with adversity. We all handle ship differently, but you make it out of that. You get better and better every single time. So to answer your question, I don't remember what your question was, but do you subscribe immediately to your were sading?
Speaker 4: You'll bring in You'll bring in your reach of people you can get on your podcast too, will be of wide variety like mine, but like a wider reach, just going further into wherever whatever direction of your reach can go.
Speaker 1: You cannot tell your father in law story right quick? Yeah, I met this this whole family yesterday and I met his wife soon to be. I'm sure, uh father so other in law? Right, mister mister Royer.
Speaker 2: Royer, Rob Royer, Rob Royer Legends and Gangster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's sitting down, like, how you doing, sir, I'm Jason d For to Colmic jelly Ro he said, yeah, seeing you on that TV program with artist.
Speaker 3: So old school and gang Yeah, that's cool ship. Yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 2: By the end of the night, we were talking about his quelude experiences. Yeah about Rob's not jelly roll. Yeah, Rob's seventy eight.
Speaker 4: He had a He's lived like three different lives, but his first one was a rock star and he was in this band bread It had a bunch of hits back in the seventies and uh, his his l A, his l A drug story faces are crazy.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 2: This this old this dude is he's like Larry David now and is like he was like one of them old.
Speaker 1: School dudes that like a plane could hit the building next to us and he'd never put his drink down.
Speaker 3: He'd just be like, yeah, I've seen it all, like you know, just totally.
Speaker 4: He's actually the type of guy to tell you five minutes before the plane hits it, there's probably gonna be a plane coming.
Speaker 1: It sounds like that one's not doing too well. Yeah, Yeah, he's super old school.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you just made me think of no, like, my ship touches a ride range of people. I mean, I meet a lot of people from both y'all's podcasts, and I didn't think would listen to either one of y'all. But it's fucking was real funny to hear mister Royer, which I know is you're in law, but still he's like, yeah, the fact he's so old school he called it the TV.
Speaker 3: Why the wide range though, like knowing guy's like shop and theo oh yeah, I mean being able to cross pollinate those things, you're gonna be able to take fans from everywhere. So I don't know. I think it's it might be a good idea. It might be a terrible idea. You might do it for two weeks and hate me. Fuck it, we'll do it and see right, let's I've done way stupider ideas. Weren't you keep getting this? Look at this one.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming that's slick spirited eyes all right, slick with a Q.
Speaker 4: Okay, the time has come for Happy Hour to finally live up to its name with the introduction of slick Spirited Ice. Slick is a brand new hard yes that means boozy good first of all, because I didn't know what we were talking about.
Speaker 2: Slick is a brand new heart.
Speaker 4: Yes, this means boozy freezer pop that is crafted with elevated flavors to inspire good times. Available in different premium spirit offerings, including Rum and A Gave Love A Gave eight.
Speaker 2: Percent uh.
Speaker 4: ABV eight percent ABV at one hundred calories or less each naturally flavored deliver uh eight percent ABV at one hundred calories are less each naturally flavored to deliver incredible and refreshing taste.
Speaker 3: Why would they put do not say?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 3: Just don't put the thing on there? Look it go down to the yellow part. Boom, Oh you got an easy one.
Speaker 4: Your typical summer cocktail to seltzer with slick spirited ice. Scoop up a box or two or ten at your local Walmart. Okay, so swap your typical summer cocktail. So swap your typical summer cocktail or seltzer with slick spirited ice. Scoop up a box or two or ten at your local Walmart or liquor store, and load your freezer for the upcoming weekend. Just know that once you slick slit. Just know that once you slick sipping will never be the same. To learn more, go to Slick spirited ice dot com. This ad has been brought to you by twenty one Holdings LLC in West Chicago, Illinois. You must be twenty one and up to purchase and consume. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 1: That's probably That sounds a right.
Speaker 3: Delicious. Listen. It sounds like please no cursing at the top. No, it's please, no cursing. You gotta do the whole thing again. I'm kidding. You don't say we have Hey, barstool, you're paying these guys to cut that up. I lets put your company one more time. What's it called Legos creative?
Speaker 2: Creative?
Speaker 3: And I was at uh I was at Bartakle yesterday and some guy's like, hey, tell Legos. I said, what up? Oh swear to god. I was like, I'm trying to get my daughter to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 3: Him with like the deuces, and like you like wait, wanted to talk, but yeah, you got fans out there, Legos, No problem anyway.
Speaker 1: I fucked with the slick spirited ship. Sounds like something you serve with your fourthly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will next year, that'll be the ice in your cocktails.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll have the slick truck pull up and they're selling dombags out of it. I will never have two slick pops in the dombag.
Speaker 1: I'll never let Ernest talk me in the drinking like that.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: Normally it.
Speaker 2: Is normally that.
Speaker 1: I mean, we were shooting shots, which was normal, but you were making me chase.
Speaker 4: Not normal because, like I said, you don't pour shots. You poured drinks and expect someone to shoot it.
Speaker 1: I said, I said, where smooth? He said the first swallow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did a shot.
Speaker 4: I go, oh my god, I just took three shots for the alcohol in what we're calling one shot will.
Speaker 1: He's handing me these sweet drinks, man, I'm pounding them. My wife grabbed me and had a real husband wife. Mom would say, you're gonna regret drinking those mixed drinks with that tequila. I was like, they're really good. She was like, okay, just telling you.
Speaker 2: Is that when I overheard you say I'm already fully committed.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: I was trying to figure out he's either fully committed to this party or mixing drinks. But either way, my man was committed, so he didn't have a commitment issue last night.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 1: At that point I was exactly what that was, Like, No, I'm already committed. I'm pounding these things.
Speaker 3: That dude damn Will talks about how after we did the podcast, you guys went to Zanies. Oh yeah, he grabbed his buddies like you got like after drinking with He's like, you gotta get me the funk out of here, like asked a friend in need, like you got to take me home. Yeah, I don't feel safe. Yeah, o dumn me and aren't had that moment on a golf course one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I had to stop.
Speaker 1: I don't drink a lot, but when I drink, I drink a lot.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, exactly when you're on the podcast last time. I tried to say it three times, but you know, we talk over each other. You had a whole damn handle with you were slipping that thing down. No problem.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I got drunk on the podcast, I know, I know. In fact, my fear was Ernest was going to show up with one of my bottles of tequila left over.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say how much tequila do we because there were three empty bottles of of uh Tereremana laying around and one of them had like some in it. But I don't recall three bottles getting drink because we had it, we had stuff on tap.
Speaker 2: When were those being drink?
Speaker 1: We're getting trashed. I keep trying to why do you think I'm in here shitting spot rain podcast shooting people. I was like, yo, man, I gotta go ship believe I did this if I was hung over, But I can't come. I'm not being facetious. I pulled up to Ernest like this with his radiators on and.
Speaker 7: Gradi the radiators radiator, Oh, coach Jones.
Speaker 1: He was sitting I could clearly see him drooling himself, and I had a moment where I was like, I need to get out and put this on my Instagram story right now.
Speaker 3: And I backed in and it woke him up. Is that your big guss black truck? Yes, sir god. I was staring at the thing coming. I think that's terrifying. Thank you, thank you man, big truck. Yeah, dam, I'm proud. My wife and daughter did that for me for Father's Day last year. Really tight muttering yep, Donnie, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They did it all they I had no input in any of it. Really, I didn't know they were doing it. My wife was so slick. She was like, Yo, let me go fucking I'm gonna like get it serviced because we were dropping off her jeep at the time, and she was like, Yo, when I'm dropping the jee boll, let me just take the truck. I got your rental. Just you know, you don't take care of your truck. Let me just go get the oil and all the ship done. I was like, okay, cool, they're gonna be done Friday, and pulled up Friday two weeks before Father's Day with her and Bailey and jumped out. The truck was customized. Did she ever like to hit you with like, hey you like this?
Speaker 3: You like that? Or she just did it on her own? Would out of Taylor knows what I like, But like, I'm very particular.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm not as particular. He's like, my wife's got really good style. So I just I just yeah, she did a good job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she she crushed it.
Speaker 1: Man. Her and Bailey and Bailey picked out the bumper and the stuff and her and my daughter just had like our daughter had. She's raised in the last five years. My daughter calls her mama, But they picked out everything, dude. Really they stitched the logo, the good Night Nashville logo in the head. I mean, she thought about every little detail that was like I wouldn't have thought of, even down to like sound matting the truck and getting the right speakers for like how I'd want to hear mixes and tweeters. And she really really went above and like beyond, and her reason for doing it was real though. Before this, I had a Ford truck that had like two hundred and seventy three thousand miles on it, and she would always go, We're gonna get a new truck. Because she brought the truck for me too. I was like, when it's my fucking blow up, She was like, are you serious? I was like, I am going to I was raised to drive cars until they explode, Like this thing is gonna have to catch on fire on the side of the fucking interstate and I'm gonna have to be calling the ambulance before I stopped driving.
Speaker 3: It's gonna have to blow.
Speaker 2: Blow up or get stuck in dum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the dude that has to put would put a new engine in an old car. I'm that dumb ass, you know what I mean. Well, just with the engine's gone, Well, don't you buy another one. They're ten grand. We'll put it ten grand in you know, I'm that dude.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she was like, she was like, I want to customize were you because I know you're going to drive this truck until it explodes. You're not the guy that like, I've had this truck three years. I need a new truck. She's like, I know you're a person out. Yeah, you're going to drive this truck.
Speaker 3: Keep that thing forever. It looks beautiful. Man, it's a mean truck. Well, everyone knows where you're at for sure. Yeah, for sure you'll know when it's you. Yeah, it's a beautiful thing. So I thought it was cool man, good deal. Well we heard you pulling up. Hear it? Seventy seven one hundred. My wife got that from me. Yeah, but I did everything to it, right. Yeah, she bought me the truck. It was.
Speaker 1: It was my wedding gift. Was speaking of titan you were working on? Was it a Mustang?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm in the works of doing that now, Okay, it was something before that, right that you did that triggered that one.
Speaker 4: I did that.
Speaker 3: That's your okay, Yeah the truck is it used to be an old Well I can I even talk about this on the podcast with Chevy. Well, you have your Silverado, you just didn't bring it today. Yeah, I didn't bring it today. So before we were sponsored by Chevy, my wife got me an F one hunter, a seventy seven one hundred, like a ranger, like an old work truck. So I stripped it down. I it's the tightan motoring guys, stripped it down, painted it. Everything from top to bottom is just badass is done. So I love it. I'd Rayther think it's a daily It's a daily driver. Those guys. It took about four or five months longer than I wanted to, but it's literally everything I wanted right, And I'm super happy about those guys killed the no free shadows that Phil. You better send me a check, buddy.
Speaker 1: Trust I'm I got Elite restoring a Cadillac now Leade Customs out in Franklin. Yeah, they're re storing an old seventy sixty sixty something seventy one Cadillac Eldorado. I'm making it a permanent convertible.
Speaker 3: That's a bad ass. That's a badass vehicles.
Speaker 1: Putting hardwood floors in it. Really, that's hardcore.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at a two thousand and one Lincoln town car that I want to put twenty four inch blades on.
Speaker 2: Fucking do it and windows no literally like a fresh lip boy. Hey, me and me and Morgan are.
Speaker 4: Talking about just going in having like a ten grand budget all in and just getting a pimped out ride to go listen to demos and like two twelves in the trunk.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, sure, just do it.
Speaker 2: Music road needs that car.
Speaker 3: Due. I'm doing, I'm doing, I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing three fifteens in the truck of the Cadillact. Yeah, that old school just we need to pull up. I want to go all the way back to the early two thousands. I want to break windows fifteen. Swear to god, I swear dude, it's going to I had him, I had him in an old cutlass one time, and I've warned him every horse you did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want him ever since. So I was like, I want to do this again, standing.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna listen to?
Speaker 3: Bach money bag?
Speaker 8: Yo?
Speaker 3: Yeah, looked at my rid I got time today.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna literally pull up just blaring yeah money bag yo before we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you guys got going on next? What's nesting the radar for you too?
Speaker 2: I'm recording my podcast after this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, music, I talked about that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I gotta.
Speaker 3: Segment about it just being earnest. Oh yeah, just be starting rolling with Jelly's coming out soon too.
Speaker 4: I'm playing Beach next weekend, Big Arn's Little Beach Bar Tour, three shows of Myrtle Beach. I'm looking to make that like an annual thing. Next year it'll be more shows, but Big Arns Little Beach Bar Tour will be a thing.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: And yeah, just festival one offs and then uh some tour announcements will come out later. And then I'm going in the spring direct support for Chris Lane. We'll go all West Coast and all that stuff usually will have.
Speaker 2: That'll go from like that the fall.
Speaker 4: It'll be fall winter, so October thirty first through like December fourteenth, so a couple of months going. Three nights we go, like you know, Thursday, bus out, Thursday at midnight, play Friday, Saturday, be back at home Sunday right, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, repeat, just.
Speaker 3: A grind weekend Warriorship weekend warrior shit. That's wild. Yeah, so good for you, man, I'm super happy. I wish we could have it on, but we'll cut it and then when.
Speaker 2: You whenever it's announced to run it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: What about you?
Speaker 3: What you have going on? You did Whiskey Jam, just through whiskey Jam, man, fucking last, dude, Man, I had wars an amazing job seton. I'm so proud of it job. Yeah, no, dude, it was uh it was insane.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: We had a we had a really big moment there. I enjoyed everything about Whiskey Jam. I love ward. Second time I got to play the parking lot party totally different artists from the first time I got to play it, so to see the growth was amazing. I think they said it was the biggest whiskey Jam they've ever had. Still today and uh, I mean there was people outside. I couldn't get in. It was crazy, like really, it was nuts. I was so humbled. We got drunken with and tell you how much I love I say this all the time, man, but I don't I never charged all the other rhymeens sold out. Baby sold out in fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: Really, it's insane, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: I can done, came a long way on the way. The first Nashville rapper to ever play the Rhymeman. Yeah, the third rap act ever to play the Rhyman's only only preceded by Wu Tang in common. So I'll be the third third rap act to ever play the Rhymeman. I think that if I had the numbers right, I'll be one of ten less than ten locals that ever sold it out. Really like born and bred here in the Davidson County.
Speaker 2: That's on my bucket list.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, we've been doing the same thing Earn's doing. We're doing the weekend Warrior thing I'm doing. I'm back doing shows. They've been amazing.
Speaker 3: How nice has that been to see people back in watching it?
Speaker 1: So good to see the world back normal, see people having fucking fun again, and it's for me. It was kind of a kind of a culture shot because we were selling X amount of tickets before COVID and that number is like tripled since COVID.
Speaker 3: What do you think that is? I think save Me, Yeah, I mean a.
Speaker 1: Lot more than save Me. Obviously, there's a lot of other songs did really well.
Speaker 2: You went mainstream over the course of COVID exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it became save me kind of put me in people's living rooms, you know what I mean, And it was different. So been writing a lot, Earn's been writing with me, working on my new record. So I we discussed this, this is funny to do a follow up. I signed that deal, okay, gra.
Speaker 3: That's amazing that we did. We did have a hypothetical too. How close hypothetical were we the one we talked about off camera? The one we talked about off camera? Was it off camera? I don't either. You said something about like guys, because people in the music industry get fucked. I'll tell you this.
Speaker 1: I think we talked about the real logistics off camera, Yes, dead on.
Speaker 3: So your deal is now you're probably gonna sit the tone for a lot more. It's it's the best deal on music road in history right now. Really. Yeah, that's that's huge. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, so that happened, and just been great man, just grinding, just fucking just working, dude. Right, I'm back, Not that I fell out of love with it. But I put out thirty something music videos last year and wrote two three hundred songs. Right, I was I don't want to say burnt, but creatively.
Speaker 3: I just didn't. I just couldn't write earlier this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the last probably month, I've been like it was like it was like getting back excited again. Even you know, you get excited about something before you do it, so you know it's gonna be dope when you do it. Like when you're like a month away from your first write and says you're like, oh, I can't wait to write a song. You know what I'm saying that he gets close coming to write a song, to write a song. And then I got back in the studio and we've been cutting some demos and as of right now, full Discloser, the front runner for my next single looks like me and Earn Daddy.
Speaker 3: This record we wrote the other.
Speaker 2: Day really just pulled up on a whim and left with the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah and true true Earn fashion, he showed us this is so Ernest y'all. Ernest showed up and flip flops a button down shirt that was wide open, blistering, sun burnt red clearly clearly intoxicated, beyond needing to be around anybody, including even me, shows right up, grabs a guitar and goes, I got an idea, and he starts playing his idea and he finishes it, and I was like, how long you had dave out? I'm just fucking around. It's like, well, thank god I recorded it here, let's finish that and the true earned fashion. He's like, well, I don't really got time to finish it, but that's the idea, and he splits, yeah, for sure, but but we ended up finishing the record crazy. That's awesome the we're just fucking.
Speaker 3: Really getting it done.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: This deal is going to enable me to do something I've never done, and it's to take a swing at like uh, I don't know how to say it, like real playlisting, like real radio. So it might be a scenario where Jelly rolls on the radio. I never thought i'd say that ever. I never thought I would say I never thought I would make radio friendly music. But the radio is starting to be more understanding of the kind of music that's darker. I make dark music, and I'm blessed to have friends like Ernest who understand radio and understand me. So we know how to get in a room and stay jelly roll, but do it in a way that's commercially digestible. Yeah, so yeah, for sure. So it's like that's the goal. Man, I hope, I don't know. I'll sing you something.
Speaker 3: I'll take you some please do. I'll take you to one.
Speaker 1: Me and are working on. It's mad rough, like it's super doesn't sound good. It's like just me and a guitar. It's like a demo. I'm sure you've heard a few, but it's a demo. But I'll shoot it over to you. See what you think.
Speaker 3: Fires man. I'm happy for both of you. Sounds like you guys are taking taking the moon. Dude, you guys did it at all, going for it. I'm excited for both of you. Thank you for both coming on. Yeah, this is even Actually, Yes, we were in a group chat. Yes, because we I don't know, you know, I was worried you guys gonna show uphung over and this is there's gonna be a dud. Stop it.
Speaker 1: Next time, I say, we fucking do us three and we bring Hardy. Yeah, you can squeeze him in there. He's a smaller film.
Speaker 3: Well, put we get through anything. If we have to go outside you, we'll do it in front.
Speaker 1: Of the bus.
Speaker 2: If we got to I'll go in from outside of the bush.
Speaker 1: This is earned live hung over from the couch, right Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, it's cool. It's cool to watch you guys, especially being as talented as you are and having zero of that talent. It's fun to be part of it and watch from a distance and all the people you guys are associated with. Man, it's very very cool. So let's give it up the boys. That's a good part. You are welcome, fans. Will's gonna come back and have a job.
Speaker 8: Big shout out to you guys. If you enjoyed this episode and love and support Busting with the Boys, go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to us. Leave a review rate five stars. If you're already subscribed, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. It helps the boys climb the charts, and again, we can't We wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you guys and all of your support. We also have a YouTube channel if you like. If you'd like to watch our show or these episodes, they are on YouTube at Busting with the Boys. We're also on social media at Busting WTB. You can follow us everywhere, go buy our merch. You guys know that whole deal. But thank you so much. We are forever grateful for you. The biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses for the boys, always and forever