Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: DraftKings, the leader in fantasy sports, just dropped a brand new fantasy game called Pick six. It's the newest way for you to get in on fantasy football action with DraftKings sports Book. Just pick between two and six NFL players and predict if they're going to have more or less of a stat For example, a player will have more or less than one hundred rushing yards or more than one touchdown. Okay, track your lineup, compete against others for a shot at a huge cash prize. Fantastic Draftking Sportsbook, official sports betting partner of the NFL. Sign Up now takes ninety seconds. Download the Draftking Sportsbook app.
Speaker 1: The code is.
Speaker 2: Colin's Coli in the Crown is yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler, or visit www dot one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven to seven eight hope and Y, or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling.
Speaker 1: Call eighty eight.
Speaker 2: Seventy eight nine seven seven to seven to seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play respond on behalf of Boothill Casino and resort ks licensee partner Golden Nugget Lake Charles twenty one plus. Age varies by jurisdiction Voyden, Ontario. Bonus Betts expired one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. S sportsbook dot DraftKings dot Com, slash Basketball, terms for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources. Welcome into Part two of the podcast with Nick Right. You know, I was thinking about this. I saw the ratings for both the AFC and the NFC Championship, like fifty six million people watch. But and I was saying this every yeah TV. Did I tell you my theory on this? About everybody said Cable's dead? But so if TikTok lost forty percent of their audience, but it was only a platform for recipes, food videos, restaurant reviews, it would be an incredibly powerful but not weapon platform for the culinary industry. So we always shared television with soap operas, sitcoms, dramas. We no longer share it. It is singularly ours. Cable TV is all sports and occasionally politics.
Speaker 1: So people say Cable's dying. Fuck it is.
Speaker 2: My ratings are up forty percent. Yours are up two thousand percent. It is now, it is now singularly a platform for games, opinions on games. Steven A's numbers are up, yours are minor up. So this idea everything's done.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: We don't share the platform anymore. And that's why I have ten years left in this business. TV's going nowhere.
Speaker 1: That's right. And so and by the way, people are like, how can your rating? How can Nick's ratings be up so much? Guys? The key to great increases in ratings is start from a very small number. If you start from the small enough number, you can increase my math and percentages. But uh yeah, so I think listen, I think it was contracting, contracting, contracting, and then A the contraction slowed a bit, you know, and b the people who stayed are our people ever people to want news, information, sports, or they're just really old, you know what I mean? Like though, and those people we probably weren't getting anyway, So I totally agree, Like, if you were, it's and the people who wanted sitcoms and dramas and miniseries, they those people might have transferred, you know what I mean. Those people might have said, I'm gonna just just do Netflix and Prime and whatever. But the people that were into sports still are getting cable, you know what, like and so the and they know how to get us. So that is I've been a maze at the NFL. The numbers this year used the conference championship games did fifty six and fifty seven or whatever it was. There's a visional round. Chiefs Bills, two of the smaller markets, some of Buffalo's audiences in Canada that doesn't count, did fifty million people. Nick I said this today on the air.
Speaker 2: Everything now in sports is niche, everything except the NFL. And I do think because of college football's twelve team playoff, the ability to bet on football, and its connection to the NFL, it will stay viable. It will remain viable the NBA, though, hockey and baseball MLS are getting increasingly international, and the downside of that, the skill levels never been deeper and greater. For all these sports, hockey, baseball, soccer and America MLS and the NBA, the skill has never been greater. But it is a harder ask for busy Americans to say, hey, do you follow the European leagues? You don't know these players they usually go to bad teams. They don't make a playoff impact until year three, four five. People are busy. College football makes it so easy to follow the NFL. I watch Marvin Harrison with a Buckeyes crush, and then all of a sudden, he shows up on the Arizona Cardinals.
Speaker 1: I'm just a huge fan people already, people are gonna have and probably somewhat unfairly towards him in some regards. People are gonna have strong opinions on Caleb Williams before he steps onto the field, you know what I mean, like you're familiar with him. That never happens to college basketball. So and I don't know if you saw it a week ago, a women's college basketball game, yes, outrated in an NBA game on Celtic same time. Yeah, a real NBA game, which a is a testament to the women's college game right now is elite and with stars, the quality of play is super high because nobody's turning pro early obvious league is you can get your more money as a star college female player than you can't. I shouldn't say more. You make maybe equivalent money is in the WNBA. So you have cohesion, you have Stars, you have all this stuff, but I can you know how much I love the NBA, right, I am disappointed right now in the league and a little worried about the league. Yeah, same, same, So I'm disappointed in that Saturday should have been an amazing day in the NBA. I had it written. I was like, oh, I want to watch that. Yeah, yo, Kitchen Bid and Embiid can't play. And then the nightcap Steph Lebron, these two guys who are combined seventy five years old, but on the show, Okay, we'll keep doing what we've been doing for the last years, which is carry this goddamn league on our two backs. These two guys. Yeah, and love and respect to them. It's unbelievable. You know, I've told you. I think Steph does not get enough credit for being as great as he is at thirty five because Lebron is doing what he's doing at thirty nine. So people think thirty five is not that old when thirty five is Jordan's last year with the Bulls, it's thirty five.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: But I think the NBA, though from a strategic perspective, has made a mistake, which is that Warriors Lakers game you know, did almost four million people. Yeah, that's a real number for the NBA on a Saturday night. That's the night you take out your wife, you go out and jack and party. I I think the NBA can't help themselves but to put those two guys and Kevin Durant front and center. And I think it's a mistake. I think that if just sorry, I'll mix metaphors a bit. Let's say you told FS one I'm gone in two years. You told them I'm gone, and they looked at the numbers and they said, Okay, Colin shows the strongest show. He's our biggest brandy, all of it. And they put all of the marketing behind you because they're like, well, it's it's it gets the best numbers, it's this. Then the moment you leave, there's there's not. They haven't built anything up. The NBA, in my opinion, should say, okay, Lakers Warriors will do the best number, but we can get eighty percent of the audience if we feature Anthony Edwards, and we need to start getting the public ready for when Lebron and Steph aren't there. And instead the NBA just keeps writing these guys and they got away with it because they did it with Jordan. And they only got away with it because Shaq and Kobe, you know what I mean, came together and we're there. There's no Shaq in Kobe right now. You're gonna have to create Anthony Edwards Tatum this net. You're gonna have to make them stars and to still put all your eggs in the Lebron Steph Durant basket. From a ratings perspective, will don't be disappointed. Then when Lebron and Steph's teams one misses the playoffs and one is out in round one and all of America is like, you want me to give a shit about Jokic against the Timberwolves. I don't like. They haven't primed the audience for that, and I think it's a mistake. I think it is a short term thinking mistake by Adams.
Speaker 2: So I'll defend it. So the bottom line as a business owner is ultimately you need the revenue, and I need the revenue to hire new young.
Speaker 1: People, and so what leagues.
Speaker 2: The leagues are gonna squeeze every last ounce out of Mahomes in fifteen years, and there'll be other quarterbacks that come up. But If the other quarterbacks are great, they'll be able to start fresh hot out of college and get popular. But the legacy is so imprinted with Brady and Tampa. You just had to put them on every week.
Speaker 1: Nobody.
Speaker 2: Jalen Hurts not interested, Young Kyler Murray not interested. We're going to at Fox. We're putting Brady on. We're squeezing every ounce season.
Speaker 1: I think the NFL can do it because people show up for the football the NBA, they show up for the stars, and you've got to create them if they're not natural. That's what I'm saying. The NFL, I think can do it. The NBA needs to teach the audience to care about Anthony Edwards like that you've brought up in your right. They're in a weird spot already because all the best players are international guys.
Speaker 2: But let me argue this, doesn't the NBA get in trouble when it tries to teach people things be Black lives matter. We're gonna teach you about things. Well, it turned off a lot of fans who go to sports to escape. It doesn't bother me, it doesn't bother you. But I've never thought I'm the audience. I think leagues get in trouble when they try to tell you, hey, we're going to teach you a few things about politics about business. I think you just have to put the popular people on and just it's not boxing, where if you put an old fighter on, you worry about his mental health and what are you doing to his brain? It's like Stephen Lebron are still by the way, they're both still insanely good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, you and I the this this is one we might just not even be able to We're not gonna agree on because I would take on this reg I agree with you if you're trying. I don't want to learn my civics or political lessons from my sports leagues. It's stupid to begin with. Even if I think for a lot of these guys there the message was right or their heart was in the right place, that's right. I think they can take a page out of the book of wrestling. Wrestling creates stars, you know, Like they just say, this guy is going to be a star in our audience is gonna know it because he's gonna headline wrestle Mania, because we're gonna put him last on Raw, because we are going to make it, and for a guy we decide it's gonna be a star, for him not to end up being a star, He's gonna really have to screw this up because we are pushing pushing it. I think that you can. I don't think you can turn nothing player on average or just fringe. Also, I don't let me put it like this. I don't think they could trick America and being like Listen and Nick, fans are gonna give enemy Jalen Brunson's the new face of the league. You can't make the seventeenth best player to be like he's taking the torch from Lebron. I understand that, but you can pinpoint a few guys and be like, we are going to market Luca Jannis, Anthony Edwards and Jason Tatum, and we are occasionally going to take one point eight million people watching a Celtics MAVs game over two point two million people watching a Warrior Suns game because those people that we are going to be playing for the next ten years and Stephen Durant aren't. So I just think that would be the longer term, better decision, because I don't think they have a post Lebron plan. I don't think they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, they struggled with David Stern to have a post Jordan.
Speaker 1: Plan and Shack and Kobe saved it. It was you know what I mean, Like Jack and Kobe saved it.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, So you keep lists on the NBA. I have always been not lukewarm. I don't want to be marginalized. I've always been I like Jason Tatum, but he sort of lacks of Kobeja.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it just kind of lacks him. But I can acknowledge I like him a lot. I'd love to have him on a team. He's a one.
Speaker 2: I'm not denying that. I'm not sure he's a championship one. So I want to ask you are domestic players, and I think a lot of this has been coming over thirty years due to AAU. I don't think it makes better players. I think it it sells better players. It heightens their hype and awareness of players. Jalen Green's a great talent. Nobody knows who he is since the AAU guys don't go to had he gone to Duke for two years. You know who he is because we watched Marsh Madwieth. So I like the college route for marketing, not the academic side, the marketing for the kids. But right now, domestic players, there's not many great ones. There's a lot of good ones. I want you to rank where Jason Tatum is. And I'm talking game seven. Pick your star, Okay, So who do you go with?
Speaker 1: All right? Does it hold on? Are you saying I'm pulling up right now just the NBA standings because that helps me orient the players. Yeah, I'm talking about it's a game seven. This is how I judge great players. Of course. Who would you watch cream Spot in a playoff series? Yeah, and you're saying only Internet, only America or holy everybody. I want to see our Tatum ranks for you, Okay, all right, guys, I would have ahead of him Jannis, no doubt. It's very interesting because Embiid throughout the in every situation except for the one you just said, Embiid, I don't know about him, you know what I mean, like in a game seven spot, but so but Embiid's I mean, he's thirty five a game put An it's next to him. Uh. No one on the Knicks, not Brunson, no one on the Calves, not Donovan put Haliburton with it. He's not there yet. He's close. Jimmy Butler. Yes, Jimmy Butler is ahead of him in these circumstances.
Speaker 2: Sorry, four five, say I'm at eight before I get to him.
Speaker 1: I'm at eight right now. Okay, So I'm just going down the list. Hold on, are you writing down who I say? Or no? No, I'm gonna give you mine, but you go. I'm gonna talk. I know I said right no order, I've said Janni's for sure, Jimmy Butler, no one on Orlando, no one on Chicago, no one on Brooklyn, Atlanta's or okay, Minnesota. And I don't know about Anthony Edwards. I mean he's very very close. He's a maybe Oklahoma City Jokich, Yes, if he's healthy. Kawhi yes, like again, if we're assuming health.
Speaker 2: Okay, see, I'm gonna jump in. I'm gonna tell you right now. Game seven and some of this is unproven, but it's the way I feel about their game. Okay, two minutes left. I take Jokic, Luca, Jannis, Sga, KD Kawhi, Lebron Steph, Jimmy Butler in a game seven that is nine players over him. I'm at twen and now we can argue I don't even think those are arguments.
Speaker 1: I trust SGA two minutes left to make a shot, so I and again, Tatum is at this point better than Lebron over the course of an entire set, right, But if I get him in the that part, that part, I totally agree with you. The only one I can't go with you on yet is SGA because he now benefits from the fact that we've never seen him in those spots, so we don't know if he'd be bad in it. Like SGA right now is first team all NBA. Oh yeah, and Tatum is not. It's gonna be probably not.
Speaker 2: S is a pure score, he's a He's not as good both but as a.
Speaker 1: Peerods not as big. I agree with all that. I just need to see him in the It's the same reason I couldn't put Anthony Edwards there because I gotta see him in the spot before it. But yeah, so that that is and that is why, and we talked with this last time. That is why people and people get mad. But for Tatum needs the exact team he has, which is a great supporting cast because in every meaningful playoff series he plays the other team's gonna have the better, the better number one, like you know what I mean, against the Heat, against the Bucks, maybe not against the Sixers, just because Embiid hasn't proven it in the playoffs yet, and anyone out West that makes it to the finals burdon me. The other team's gonna have the best. And again that's not an indictment, it's just reality of how the NBA works, which is why he needs to have the better two, three, four, five, which he very well made. That Celtics seems damn good, but it's it's gonna have to be in the model of as we've talked about the four Pistons, kind of the model of the eight Celtics, where it's the collection of all of the talent around it to overcome the superstar. Right, let's end on something fun. So I ask you before we end real quick, just because you said lists and it got my brain going. Right now this moment is and I have to ask you mahomes question before we end. Is Mahomes in your opinion, a top two all time quarterback? Yes?
Speaker 2: So that's that's that's that's interesting. You just found our final topic. So I have no problem separating raw talent from productivity. I don't think Bill Russell's nearly as good as Kareem was or as dominating as but he was more productive. I can separate those two. I think most fans can. You certainly can. Where Mahomes, I think Marino is significantly is one of the most gifted throwers, if not the most gifted thrower. I watched his prime. He was a machine, big, strong, fast, quick. He was like Aaron Rodgers with more size, more of a power arm. I mean, he had all it was just he was. He was better than Elway at just throwing a ball in Elway was great. Marino, I've never seen anything like Elway. I think if Aaron Rodgers was, it just was bigger and more natural. And no, JC was the best high schooler, the best college guy. He just had those rumors that hurt him in the draft. But he wasn't productive like a Brady or a Manning. So what you're seeing with Mahomes now is the most naturally gifted player, including Marino. He's the most natural to gifted.
Speaker 1: Yep. And now the production is insane.
Speaker 2: And I pushed back early when Tom beat him a couple times and I'm like, it's slow down. Okay, now he's stacking chips, like stacking everything. You have to win a couple World Series of pokers, you know, you could be the bigger brain. Let's say you're an academic and you you're beating the late Doyle Brunson and who's a smart guy. But you're like, the dude is this Elon musky smart guy? But you can never win the World Series of Poker. You win six out of seven, okay, then you're the greatest.
Speaker 1: So that's so listen, Mahomes. It's just on the accomplishment's route. I look at it like a marathon. And if you ever look at the Olympics, if you're watching someone run the sixteen hundred meters after one lap, they tell you are they on world record pace? Right? Yeah? No one can be like, hadn't done it yet. It's like, well the race ain't over All we can do is judge the pace. So, Brady, we did this on the Show today. Twenty two seasons as a start, because you take out both of their rookie years because luckily both didn't play the rooki years. Twenty two seeds as a starter, seven super Bowls, which is bananas. That's thirty thirty two percent. Ten super Bowl appearances that's forty five percent. Fourteen conference championship games that's sixty four percent Mahomes as of this moment. Two super Bowls in six years, that's thirty three percent just out of Brady. Four super Bowl appearances in six years, that's sixty seven percent, way ahead of Brady, and six for six on conference championship games that's one hundred percent. That's way ahead. If he wins in two weeks now, he's fifty percent of his years as a starter, he's won the Super Bowl, sixty seven percent he's been there, and the other two years he lost in overtime the round before. So the production, he is on pace to shatter everybody's the numbers, he's on pace to shatter every bucks. So this is where I so you said I like lists. So this is my quarterback lists, and it is kind of a rich tapestry of raw talent accomplishments. Iye test all of it. Brady is one for now, Mahomes is two, Hayton Manning is three, Joe Montana four, Elway Marino is really hard five six six ' five because Elway went to five super Bowls, has more MVPs, has more rings, and I kind of feel like, but Marino was better, Like I know that sounds shitty, and then rounding it out of guys like what I would call modern era, so like Post Bradshaw, Starbuck Post that is Rogers Brett and the guy who I think is the most underrated of all time. And Steve Young. Yes, he was the closest thing to Mahomes before Mahomes as far as creativity, athleticism crazy. So like I think if Mahomes, like I'm ready to say Mahomes was is better than Peyton Mannick, like I have him ahead, and Payton won five MVPs, and I think he can run down Tom. I don't, and I don't think Tom did something interesting because Tom was on with you. You know, he did a couple of interviews today and in one of them he was asked about Mahomes and Tom said, you know, was talking about how great he is and all these things, and then he was like listen, man, because he was asked about someone else being the goat, and he said at the end it was so it was so slick. He was like, listen, if anyone can get to seven Super Bowls, Like I want to shake their hand because I like he's made it very clear. Oh yes, someone else can be the goat. They better get seven fucking rings, though, because I don't want to hear nothing about someone because he knows seven's gonna be hard. But so he's like, that's the stand, just to be clear. Get to seven and we can talk. But I don't think you have to get to seven. Like the point I always make Forget Russell. Michael Jordan retired the first time, retired in nineteen ninety three, had three rings. Magic was still playing at that time, had five. Kareem had just retired, had six. You know what they put on Michael's statue, the greatest there ever was, the greatest ever will be. They weren't counting rings. Then they were like, no, we saw him. He's better than everybody. He's the best. Nobody ever started by the way, counting rings until Michael got the most, and then people were like, oh, we got to count the rings and he's still I mean the most kind of the most. And so I Brady Brady does have It's not like Brady doesn't have eye test stuff. Brady is, Yeah, as great of a leader, clutch all of it.
Speaker 2: By the way, throws as good a bad weather ball as I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Super important, super important, and the ass all the great organizations are nor right, Yeah, exactly right, and so all that matters. So I'm not trying to discount Tom at all. But Patrick's got a path here if they can win. They they traded away Tyreek Hill and said, we're taking the long view of it. Yes, it was a defense. We have the second this year, the chiefs of the second youngest evens of football. If the first two years without Tyreek Hill they peeled both rings. Yeah, then all of a sudden, you're back ahead of the pace and people throw the two and oh at me all the time he was two and oh listen the Super Bowls and Super Bowl Tampa kicked Mahomes's ass. Everybody go rewatch the twenty eighteen AFC title game. That's one of the two wins, and tell me who played better that game. Like, no, you can't hold that one again.
Speaker 2: Brady up rings before and after Randy Moss. I've made this argument the dominating star receiver is actually not good for titles you can win, but it becomes very important the receiver wants to be fed, the quarterback wants to feed him. You start calling the game to appease or appeal The star is that the truth is what always made Grady good. He always had two It was wrong and then Edelman. It was Welker and then Moss. So he did end by the way James White, Yeah, Rady had. I mean, Edelman goes down as one of the great playoff guys ever, but it was never an at least Oh, he's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Can you hold on? Go ahead? Finish?
Speaker 2: But but it's interesting. It shouldn't be lost that I can argue, uh, Tyreek Hill was terrific, But not having him allows you to have dimensions defense of that you wouldn't have it at also allows you to be less predictable.
Speaker 1: So two things. One is do me a favor. And I never ask you to do this, But the next time Edelman's on off the air, tell him please. Nick Wright says, I love your spots with Colin and I would like a truce. Years ago. He's one of the many people that in my maybe feistier days, I talked a little online shit too, and he talks shit back to me. And now I'm like, gosh, darn it, we're colleagues. I think he's probably like that guy's an asshole. So if you can maybe vouch I'm not that bad of a guy, tell at the very least tell him that I think he does all. I love his spots with you. I love it. I think he does a great job. So here is you know, in the ten days we have of content between now and the Super Bowl, I talked to all this today. It is you putting your brain on this. I think would create days of stuff. The last pass Mahomes ever threw to Tyreek is one of the most fascinating moments now that we can look back on it. So it's also the last time he threw an interception in the NFL playoffs. It's also the end of the only bad game of his whole playoff career. It was in overtime to Cincinnati. It was they had a dominating lead. If you remember, Patrick screwed up before the half like try to get a touchdown and threw it short of the end zone. They didn't get a field goal, but no one cared because it was twenty one to three or something close to that. And then they lost. They lost, and Patrick fumbled through two, threw a pick. They go to overtime, and on third and ten, he throws a perfect bomb to Tyreek, hits Tyreek in the hands, but it's double covered and it's forty yard downfield. You know, it's perfect past Tyreek doesn't quite get it, hits him in the face, mask bounce caught Cincinnati four plays later, field goal and the Chiefs lose.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Since that moment, Patrick stopped taking sacks in the playoffs and has not thrown a single pick all time NFL record for longest stretch that moment. And also, while his passer rating has stayed the same, his yards per game have dropped by seventy from up to that moment to right now. And you saw it in the second Africans Baltimore. Baltimore's got a great defense and they did some good things. But the other thing that happened was the Chiefs were up ten points and Patrick said, you know what, if I don't turn the ball over, we can't lose. And I am going to do something Tom did forever, which is managed the rest of this game to get us to the finish line. And I find it to be a fascinating like fork in the road of my numbers aren't going to be as good, it's not going to be as flashy, might not be as fun, but they haven't lost in the playoffs. Since then, he has taken five sacks and six playoff games. Three of them he had a broken ankle. Essentially, two of them were against the number one defense in the league. When it hasn't mattered.
Speaker 2: When you can't rely on something, It's almost like, if you do well in life, how much money do you give your kids in their twenties? Right, Yes, it can depend on that thirty seven hundred dollars a month check. You're incentivizing them to take the thirty seven hundred dollars check, deincentivizing them. If you can throw a rainbow to Tyreek Hill, why read through your progressions? You take an extra second in the pocket waiting for the big play. You become innately less patient, more willing to sit in the pocket. Bad things happen for even Mahomes when you hold the ball a long time. So I think it's the classic. It feels good, but it doesn't necessarily make you a better quarterback. What makes a great quarterback his efficiency get rid of the ball. Multiple reads. Mix it up. Don't be predictable, you can become And I saw this with Dak and Dez Bryant. Dak was actually better when he had a little Zekettle. You got a little left maybe it was Jason Witten, you got a little Lamari Cooper when you became very and by the way, Dez would get into the end zone. But people know Dez demands the ball, so you kind of know big play they're going to des Well, what does a defense want to know what you're doing? And so that's why this Chiefs team's interesting because we know where he's going with the ball. It's Travis Kelce, which is why the defense matters. Even in this game Sunday. They're not dropping thirty four anymore. In these games, that's not who they are. They are more predictable in this brief window. So they weren't last year. By the way, they were less predictable in the Super Bow. This year they've been a little offensively predictable.
Speaker 1: So even though they're not and we can leave it to this, here's the here right now, and it won't if next year the offense struggles again, this will wear off. Yeah, But right now, despite the fact they're not dropping thirty four, they still benefit from the fact that every team they play is terrified they will, and they fuck with themselves about it. The Bills the third play of the game, Josh Allen's like, oh my god, if we don't get this first down, we are screwed. He's throwing a lateral ten yards best line scrimmage because and in the fourth quarter it's a three point game. In the fourth quarter, they're fine. Sean mcdermot's like, fake punt, gotta do something because Mahomes on the other side, the Ravens were never down more than ten, and they abandoned the run immediately because iding in part because they're like, oh my god, we're playing Patrick Mahomes. Even though they're not scoring that they instill this fear that gets the other team out of what they normally would do because they think they're going that the Chiefs could at any point drop thorty on them, even though they haven't done it throughout the whole year. It's unbelievable, you know.
Speaker 2: It's it's the it's the legacy of greatness that's they terrify people without actually doing what they used to do.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're in everybody's head. You can see it.
Speaker 2: With Buffalo, you could see their game plan. They didn't want to throw the ball down the field. They wanted to control the clock, so they didn't give it back to my homes except we have were seventeen a game over like a nine game Stritch. Let's but to your point, Okay, that's what this was great an hour.
Speaker 1: Next listen, I I then, I don't think I'm available in a week, which is gonna be great because it means the next time we talk will be, you know, right after we've won another championship in Kansas City, the new title town, and we can really talk dynasty and all that stuff, and then we turn our attention to the NBA. It'll be great. Maybe I'll have an even better lighting setup. I don't know. I think this one was good. I love I love the pennance. And oh look that's the original dream Team. Oh this camera moves with me. I can't even know it. That's the original dream Team. And that's Satchel Page in the Kansony monitors running your camera China. What's going on? I don't I'll be honest, I don't know. I can't believe it moved when I moved, which means there's some artificial intelligence thing going on here, which is where I didn't sign up for. I think I was probably a mole in my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been living on artificial intelligence my entire career.
Speaker 1: You know. That's what they always say. I'll talk to you soon and see you con the volume