Speaker 1: What's up, everybody. Welcome to the Bubble Dub Show Saturday night. It's a lot going on Lakeel's boxes, It's a lot going on in the world right now. But I want to thank you for tuning in tonight's show. I want to thank you before we even just thoughted. You can see I'm already on one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm feeling good.
Speaker 1: I'm high. Shit baby, got a taxis. We'll get heading here. Don't hit the light button for your boy. Real talk gone ahead. Make sure you subscribe you over here now, gon hit and subscribe. Don't be sitting around. I'm just gonna wait and see. No minkle, don't subscribe, and when you do, keep your notification turn it on for your boy. I'm gonna give y'all about five seconds to come on and get riggy. Just settle down, get ready to go. I know my smokers, y'all can roll up. I know my people who do poddle. I know they got y'all got poddle every damn well, But let's talk about these Lakers beating up on Temple. That's what out on the tunker bout tonight. I told y'all what the Lakers don't do. Now, Damn you dripping? You too emotional? They ain't got nobody for Jokal never you see what we did the Joker to night?
Speaker 2: Did you seek the deep fense we just flamed tonight?
Speaker 1: Damn ain't no easy throwing the ball down.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna get it in front of you. I'm gonna put my hands out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna play a pass like we gonna make it half a joker to eat? Yeah, I know y'all sitting around waiting, man, what the Laker's gonna do. Did y'all see Fueral City Lucal tonight? Did you see Feral City? Uh Taco eat? Damn Luca to night? Shut tive me through it? And that fat motherfucker ain't even this shape yet. That's a polar birth rolling up and down the court. What you what you think that polar brother gonna do when you start eating seals? Cause? Do what number on penguin nuggets tonight? What you gonna do when he's starting eating seals? Brun doing what Brun do? At THO ahead, give me twenty at five, Sir Bruin, say hold on, let me give you that answer me. Hey, you all coming through in the cup? What you gonna do with these bad ass Lakers. Oh y'all think I'm just up here hooping and holland for nothing. Nothing. I've been trying to tell you more foes. J J Riddick was a bigger coach than Dolleham. I love your brother, but I'm glad you're gone. See you didn't know how to play joker, You straight up bull shit. JJ ran ain't been coaching thirty nine damn days, then already showed you a blue print how we gonna beat them damn knuckets. We're gonna spread the floor, just like you spreading your old lady list tonight. Come on, We're gonna spread the floor. You wanna double Lebrun, you want a double Lucal, I'm gonna kick it out the a off. I'm gonna kick it out to Ruid and if they consistent, they they will continue to kick ass like they kicked ass tonight. Do we still get a nigga big man? Absolutely, we still need a big man. We still need to go out and get JaVale McGee, are d white House. I don't get somebody else to help haze out in that paint. But the Lakers got something special. Y'all brewing right now. I know it's just one game, but then with another just won nine games in a row. Don't let these people get on in for you. It's just one game. We only had nine tollo over the night bom boys had twenty three. It's you goddamn defense being paid now. I kept hearing, went from former playoffs my boy to Mac, I love you and my boss that fire. They ain't got no defense. You're a damn lie. You see the way broun hush. They got Lucal playing defense. You I just saying they got Lucal playing defense. He didn't bought him, and they can change lucal routine. I found out. Normally luc will wake up in the morning and walk his back ass to that furious got no damn more when Luca wake up. We ain't gonna smoking in the hot milkle ain't not gonna walk to that guy there.
Speaker 2: Friends getting there turkey bacon.
Speaker 1: We're smoking big now before we eat anythtant ding, and we're gonna burn them calories off too. But how looker burning the carriers out there, them straight up pulling stars up there. LA ain't got too much of nothing right, now du we gonna Wi Fi, but they still got wee WiFi and pulling stars. The one who healthed the lift that that's over age though I don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 2: You health the pedal file. Come, I'm gonna talk about God.
Speaker 1: Them ain't no secrets, It ain't no stars left unturned on this bubble dove. So we gonna talk about it. We're gonna talk about all candy. God, damn, We're gonna talk about who health back to the dame though we knocked the sauce off them damn nuggets. Now I need y'all to gig in the come miss section right now and apologize to me. We got some special in La. Oh, we got some special bring in La right now. And I like the way they mug ball. They move ball, move ball. Ruy hit down his three hit folk. I started us I first, I started five ended up with thirteen threes to night. That is one by Lebron, foe by Rui, foe by R Lucal and foe by A R. That's that. That's awesome. That is awesome. JJ Riggy challenging. They recall that that's closed. We challenged him. We won. We had our hands out playing passion lane. Let me tell you something that they ain't gonna show up on the stat sheeet to night Fander built when he carted in the game, y'all he started pressing ninety foot pressing, getting steals, getting in the jokeal body is telling y'all something right now, man, and I know it's it's just a small sound for what we're gonna seeing. So fucker Luca ain't even in shape yet. He ain't even the lucal that that last year, Luca. He ain't threk right now. Everybody can see that all but the potential, all the potential is thir and I'm loving the swag they got. They can put Braun on the bench for about three or four minutes, makes him get risky up. God damn it when he come back in goddamned this le Bron James's wanted. No John dirt tractors. That's gonna run for Elf and elfh and ever for El for themn they talk to me now, I'm finnna talk to your parents for a minute. Telling your child to go sit down is not real punishment, White folks, telling little Journey to sit down ain't no goddamn puns. You gonna know what punishment want for me? Can we on? Bow? Wow? Wow, got this real pluck. You can't do it to these kids. These days you'll be in jail. But back in my day, my mama put this bill across my goddamn back. Anyway she swung it. What be laying goddamn it? If I got hit here, sit down, don't do that bow. Put something on the ass. That's what you got to do. Put something on the head. When we girl high a little week she talking to the little tarlet motherfucker son say how say HOI man? Man say how man? Man shit ho man man? He jumping foul, thumping right in this motherfucker ill foul? Why you doing my baby? Nothing yet, nothing yet. Gonna get some law and order with these kids, all that talking back, all that shit dad with me. I come over, yoh yo, kids, do be you.
Speaker 2: I'm fla pull off my pillow.
Speaker 1: Uncle dog feeling with some ass in him. Oh yeah, We're gonna get a law and order back into our homes again. We're gonna start loving again. You hold gonna stop making rotel deep. You're gonna get in there and find some salmon. With some goddamn rise on homemade biscuits from scratch burrow on top. Come on, you're all gonna running to cook again. You hold gonna start back loving again too. God damn, I'm getting on in my house right now. Do you hear me? Baby, gonna got her taxis gets you eating ash tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, goll eating ass.
Speaker 1: I got my black man mask too. I'm eating nast tonight all night. Why because I won't them forty baby, I'm not playing no game in that bedroom. Shake your kids are already sleep. We're not going that mom in the room. I'm coming in there like a goddamn they be sealed here. I got that. I'm dressed in the all black you see it. Take the chain off. You ain't gona see number these comparative whites come you. Damn my, they've a seal on that mother buck. I already got greased up like a glazed donor, and now like damn, are not going up. I'm going to tag them. Ain't never been giving it to me like this, because you ain't even having no ten thousand dollars in no crew.
Speaker 2: You apprized the knight. Goddamn it. I'm gonna get off.
Speaker 1: Damn enjoy yourself sometimes show out ta seas on opening doors. I'm going to church, I'm helping kids with homework, and I'm eating ass. Weird your sow. She can't get en nothing for your boy. We're talking. I'm walking around with shiit my mouth. I don't give a damn me riding around them for Jiro's. I bet you here, I bet you I shine like a dime. I'm gonna shine like the time in the night. I got her greemy stop sign up. Yeah, like she had done up from goddamn Chrystal. Kream in there right now waiting on your boy. She know I'm fuller coming up and give her this one inch hemster. God damn right, I'm that goddamn hamster. There was only another professions that they were got down doing lap study on that. You ain't hunting nothing quick to night, No snok, ma'am, I will not. No, I'm talking to I'm gonna talk her through it to night. I'm like uncle, I'm like Samy sharp. I'm talking to her. Yeah, you're gonna take this one. This mom's ain't Yeah, come on your feeline own. I ain't got no musciple shit feel my air bone, fill that bone right, this whole I ain't like this. Meet you get. That's what we're doing tonight. Real talk. The hell of a night went on the night, boxing went on the night. Yes, Sir Chris Stevenson, the knocked out of Dodtor Pepper Driver. I don't want a real motherfucker anything.
Speaker 2: He's knocked out of doctor Pipper Driver.
Speaker 1: And doctor Pepper doesn't call me and told me they gotta change their work policy at the workforce. That's what they told me. Now, I ain't gonna lie shir court dig his thing. It ain't get his fault that he had to fight whoever he had to fight. And the dude he would fighting, Floyd Short, he counts it on him. So they had to throw a Dodtor Pepper Driver in here and on. He was gonna fight before day. I'm gonna just be real, make it fun, being funny. But she could deal what he had to do. He put hands on old boy, body shots after body shots at the body shot. But that doctor pepper Driver went nine rounds. What you found you could come on here and say whatever you motherfucking woe will say. But that man went nine rounds with a doctor pepper driver, and y'all keep talking about why you in asking what tank? He can't fuck with tank. That's just my opinion until he showed me all the wise, you better stay away from him. What's your Your mama always tell you a whole head of what do? What make a soft past? Y'all need to tell me, y'all want you in the that tell me y'all won't.
Speaker 2: Give a damn about that man safety.
Speaker 1: Y'all gonna cary about it your course safety. Y'all just want to see a knockout. Y'all wrong, y'all getting wrong, And y'all look it ain't you know it ain't no way that man post to go nine round with Shakur. Ain't no goddamn way, Bud Crowd. I love you god death. I know that's your boy, Stevens. You're gonna take those for him. But you saying Shakur him can tank? You a motherfucking a lie. You know, I don't mind telling you that he told you that Spence. You're gonna whoop your ass hour wrong on that one boy? You like you knocked the retirement got Spence and we talking about two different things right here go? Because I don't think your boy's gonna be able to take too many of these motherfucking punctures from Tanker. Now, if he do, I get right on this show and apologize. I'm just telling you from what I seen, but I don't want to downplay nothing she could did tonight. He's a champion for a reason, and he deserved a title fight against Tank and whoever give him that chance, and y'all go eggy like two men. I'm being real now, all the jokes aside. I want to see Secure and Tank getting the ring and goddamnit, get it on. Just for y'all. Can shut y'all motherfucking mouth. I'll buy him more. He fighting, y'all talk that hot shit at first, by go see your taco eating ass come you God, they may take a knee. No mothers, no mothers. This boxing shit real, y'all. I'm not laughing the joking and ship, but don't don't thanks for one minute. I can give in the ring with Secure them. Shit girl knocked my ass out, pillow hand, bril on hands. I don't give a damn. I know I can't whoop him. He'll champion for a reason. I'm gonna give him his just due. I'm gonna give him respect. But what we're not gonna do is big up on these CDL drivers. That's not what we're gonna do. That boy been driving them down trucks up and down the road for the last two weeks. Tied been dealing with dot and then god damn folk as he got to go out here and fight Securit. It ain't foul. That's why they paying him all the money, because that wasn't right. That man wasn't supposed to be fighting no damn nine round with no secure stave. Sir, he wasn't. But shout out to Secure for winning tank fight fight next week against the little month roach up there on Brooklyn Barclay Center. Yeah, tune in. Its gonna be a good fight. Tune in real talk now. My other homeboy fought to night more than what's your name? Mukoi from the Kungo got the goddamn Hyaeno me knocked out of him. Nigga, he just found out forty eight hours ago he was gonna fight now. Look, I don't know how much money they gave Bruh. I know you believe in your abilities what you can do, but justin Parker wasn't playing with you for that boy knocked the hyena of me got your head. Foul didn't follow yet three seconds later the punch took an effect and that motherfucker started jumping up and down. Dog appleiction me. I ain't lying. I called now on one and I wasn't even there.
Speaker 2: Got damn.
Speaker 1: That's how hard he hit him right here up. I say, oh shit, why you know nigga to fill a lake or something to go out there and wake him up. Let me tell you, y'all. Boxing is a brutal sport, y'all. I know we sit on her as fans. We talked shit about such and such, moving around, not getting hit. That's the name of the sport, not you hit, but the city series. Bro. Like you you you gotta respect these boxers. Bro, Like I'm on the eye side. Look at it. He's like, Man, I can get in there with little boy shit motherfucker training from I'm talking about real training. And I respect any box I don't give it down if he ain't never want to fight. I respect what they do because I know I can't do it. Regular fights. You get hurt right now and fight for a minute and two minutes you tied them a motherfucker. Them guys right there fighting two and three minute rounds, getting hit in the arms, in head and still having the ability to steal throw shit.
Speaker 2: Ain't no way, ain't no wait. Y'all better wake up. So right now, y'all tell me.
Speaker 1: I fucking jump in the chat. Y'all tell me what y'all thought about the fight, what's secured? And oh josh, padlick at night? It's be honest, be real with yourself. Don't get in here talking down. Be real. What do you actually think about this fight tonight? For secure? Because he wasn't boring to night. It wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was a sighting to night. Put my fuck on your knees three or four times.
Speaker 1: It was a sighting to night. Now it was just a truck driver or electrician. I don't know. That's just what they say. Three men. You should they say, oh boy, was a was a bad fisherman. I don't know. I don't know. Y'all tell me what y'all think. I'm just telling y'all from what I see and that damn so talk to me. I'm in the chat, talking up tank going out there. We gonna see, we gonna see at the end of the day. I know a lot of y'all were mad at me, man while you told to him, but your cure because I'm like bro, two different fighters, two different styles, man, and I just know reason why I feel like Tank will win because I feel like Tank can walk through Shakur punches. I don't think Shakura can walk through Tank punch. Tank donna give up so many punches. Just land that right one and he don't land it, and it's gonna and that's how he don't land it. Ain't gonna stopping this ship. Man, at this level, at this point, he can sing everything. He can train with Floyd, you can, you gonna spark with the best the Devin Hangers. Now he gonna he has seen this ship before. That's all I'm saying. He can't seen this ship before. Like I was telling y'all about Valentine Day when the girl dressing up and you go in the room. Shit, you didn't have that softy cat a million times? You know that cat. Don't run your blood brush up. No, no, no, all that not gonna get the whip cream or something. They do something different, man, put some pickles out and ship they do something just spice it up. Yeah, I mean a lot said, I don't wait from Popeye, the sweet and side eat it out for you. Let's spice it up. Let's do something different. That's all I'm saying. We're gonna seen this ship time after time after time again. I don't gonna see it. I know y'all said that a while back. Rolie was gonna get it. Motherfucker knocked the speech out. Roy. Roland ain't been the same since tin'k knocked his ass out. He's been getting knocked out and spent and spawning. Roland ain't the same. Not go and see a lot. What do you do? Start taking tang it, God damn medicine just to be Devin. Come now, if we're gonna talk the truth, we're gonna talk the truth. We ain't gonna get be up, just running our mind. We're gonna speak facts. That's all I'm saying. We're gonna speak facts. We're gonna do that, and that's what we're doing right everynight. Let's talk about it. They're them Nugget fans. Soft. I don't give a damn about them Nugget fans. They talked all this shit. Y'all can't do nothing there, y'all shit it. Y'all ain't saying that shit. Now, y'all singing a different tune. Somebody say gonna get some polonies. It's all. They're gonna need to get something. They gonna need to get something in this mom. But I know that, And we talked to the men right quick while. I got y'all attention to my old schools in her. Right now, fellas, start taking y'all ass to the doctors. You once sneeze away from being in the goddamn grave yard. I'm telling your fam take your mother getting asked to that doctor all that baby, goddamn nigga got one hundred three tenth two broke ribs hearing bosses his dryl say, baby, you hunt everything good. Yeah, I'm alright. I'm just gonna sleep it off, all right, nigga, you're gonna punk a riding out, wake go collor step everything off. You ain't strong as you used to be no more, Chars, you ain't that strong no more. Chares.
Speaker 2: Take your ad to the doctor and get checked out.
Speaker 1: Because we're losing too many of us at fifty fifty nine sixty young age, too many of us dying, so early because we gonna want to go to the doctor. Go and get your rabbit ass checked out. Make sure you straight, because you still fifty and sixty tons, still at like you're thirty. God damn it. I heard Drakie Kingsey, I hear smoking. I heard popping the little old mother fucker peel tabs and shit and trying to hump some I gonna get that goddamn massive stroke. That's like you don't you don't want that. Take care of yourself right now. Man, health is well. I gonna give a damn if you're gonna talked up on this little young mother Bucky and she been telling you you can come through the night, but you ain't been feeling good. God damn't you go over there. It could be your last night. Yep, you gonna be nothing came and went at the same damn time. They on top of her. It doesn't happen. Happened to richer pride daddy. Hell yeah, I don't wanna let that long young cat h fool you or kill you or that old that mature cat shit that mature cat got strengthened them. See, some old school women ain't even be with them. Old school women them hold like to talk to you. Oh my god, Oh young man, you steal and I use them with that TI voice. Ain't I ain't going no well, I got stamping, no help on whispering that. Yeah you like that right there, baby right there, say right there, get me like them. When she talked back to me, that that really turned me on. I really won't to shut her mother fucking mind because she's about to make me calm real quick.
Speaker 2: I need you to be quiet. God damn it. You know what I'm saying now?
Speaker 1: All that talking right there my spot the only get up in there for you know what, It's awful. And just because I'm young, that don't mean you getting around too shit. The night is young, hell you say, ain't your.
Speaker 2: Damn not young?
Speaker 1: The night is over. I got the go, I got the gig up body none shit, h don't believe out in doing all that laying up shit for. I got to go, gotta go, gotta go, got it, got it go. But y'all talking to me right now? Man, how y'all feeling the night? Man, I'm feeling. I'm feeling real good man. Laker's one. It's been a long time since the Laker's beat Demble the way I want them to beat Demple. I feel like we no longer fair Denver. From tonight, I feel like we got a little blueprint. It's still gonna be hard to beat them if we meet them in the playoffs because dag is you know what I'm saying, that's a tough team. I can say what I want to say, but at the end of the day, Demble won them teams at the end of the day. So but I do feel like if the Lakers can go and get a big man beef up a little bit, uh, they're gonna be head of beating the playoffs. I don't I don't see, okay see beating up team like the Lakers. Uh. With Lebron over there, still he's still a line. He still got his name. He old, but that Luca is the young one line over there. And you can see how Lebron get him go show on the show. And that's all Luke needs showing it. It's your team, lucle take over, dude, you're supposed to do. And I love what I've seen the night. I love how aar this shy away. I love how Rui stepped up and made shot after shot after shot, and that's what you gotta do against a team like Demble, get turnovers, get gotten in the fast break, and make him pay it. And that's what the Lakers get tonight. I love how JJ Ricord was able to sub Lebrun out, keep Luke on the flow when he took Luca out, had Lebron come back in, and but I always had Austin Reeds on the court to facilitate the office as well. Lakers got something special. Ain't no excuses this year, Lebron. You know I always need all the help. Now, you got what you need. Broun, you got, you got, you got all you need over there. You just need to go out and just grab JaVale McGee somebody else to bringing over them, and they're gonna be all right, yeah, okay, see yeah they're still number one. I ain't gonna get saved. The Laker can just beat them because that's a young squad over there with Shape with Shay, you got Ship, you got Williams Ogere, they got your third brands over up with the Thunder. You still got the Nuggets over here. Huils in the West's holding rockets. You know you can't sweet nothing in the road with the Rockets. What they what they they? What they got? So the NBA right now is shaping up. He's looking real good right now. I'm super excited. I just I just know the potential what the Lakers can do. Like y'all really fucked up when y'all gave Lebron. I'm being real. I know av him, he even doing his thing, But y'all don't fucked up giving le Broun Luca. Now Lebron Luke o feeling itself, pulling up from half court, hitting threes right now, driving to the court playing defense. He moti baked. He got something to prove right now, y'all gonna sucked up giving Broun Luke. That's all I'm saying. White boy, right now, I'm thinking I'm watching white man can't jump again. God damn right, I'm I'm watching Sydney and Billy Hoole shit. Y'all know that white booking shoes on. White man can't jump, Oh bos all the time of mind, we ain't going, and see we ain't going, and seiz no God damn busy ho say hold on, justin he had that fine ass Rosy proofs over there too. Same one toothpop head. By the way, Cliff, that's why he can't put me in those big kind of movies. In them sex scene ship. I'm really feeling this too, and my thing really getting hard like that too. God damn right, Frank Cliff. Shit, Uh, mister Doug, you can't even getting hard on shi say it's shit. Make this ship real. I mean they used to show sex on TV. Don't sow sex no more. They sou all body paint and all that other ship. Now a niggle, Let's let's get down to it. You take your tists. I'll take my test. She come back, nigga, Yo, she come back, nigga. God damn it.
Speaker 2: We can get it on.
Speaker 1: You tap about my mother and then mother. You be talking about them wrong that man.
Speaker 2: God damn it, Mama, don't watch it.
Speaker 1: I'm in not getting ouse.
Speaker 2: You will get know you and dad you can get No, That's.
Speaker 1: Why I'm fum.
Speaker 2: So don't make it seem like getting one bad. God damn the way y'all were doing it.
Speaker 1: I don't understand about the old fo you show down somewhere. You don't need to be doing that. You you were pulling that ass up. Daddy. You wouln't wanna calling me a niggle. Shit, we'll mess, y'all. I'm coughing after y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm following out footsteps, y'all fucking up. I'm gonna walk on, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I hope y'all enjoying this show tonight. Man. I love coming around and talking my ship, and I know some of y'all be going through so much shit in live. Man. I want to come around and talk shit. I want to cheer you up. I want I want you to smile because I know somebody watching this show right now I'll love me to deb But after your show, go off, y'allfen and go rob somebody. I'm trying to stop all that mentality of robbing and taking and stealing and shit. I'm trying to instill some love in your heart, some laughing joy in your heart. That's what I'm trying to do. I ain't trying to entice you to go out there and commit no crimes because we already know the system. It's a justice, So we got to be small at how we do this shit. They I get see a brother just got got the penitentry did twenty eight years. I ain't did nothing wrong. Man for murderer, they legg him out, legg him out. Man realized he didn't do nothing. Man, Man, no wasted twenty eight years falsely convicted. Come on, man, enough money in the world can make it to bring back them years. You can get some money, but you can't get the time back. Man, had kids, kids, grown and collage. Now Hell here here, grandpa, he'll hit them. Kid kids, got kids now full of mustaches and shit. So man, that's let's think better. Let's eat better. Man, Let's let's get healthy. Man. You know what I'm saying. Let's start walking. Man, let's start talking and start instead of shooting. Let's start talking on one another. Man, I really want normally putting that Kyo gun down, and I'm gonna talk this shit out. We might even fight it out, but we ain't gonna shoot it out though. That's what we ain't gonna do. Because I want you to wake up the next morning, and you should want me to wake up the next morning. Got damn can't get no pusson dead somebody, Hell keep it. I want you to lie. I want you to get all the goddamn cat you can get go through your studs too. I want you to get all the cat you can get in the world. I want everybody watching my show, I want you to make all the money that you can make in the world. I wish nothing but success, happiness, and wealth and health to everybody that's watching my mother fucking show, because I don't want you all to wish nothing bad on me at home. That's all I'm saying. I don't want to be the only one shining. I want everybody to shine. Baby, just like these prettle white come in these big, god damn dumb with no teeth.
Speaker 2: I got the the best goddamn in best man I ever.
Speaker 1: Made my drif Damn, I'll be there. I'm smiling all the church on the front row, smiling. He ain't God, ain't he good? Won't a he do it? Wonly he will?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a pastor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of sonas. I wasn't putting nothing in the play. I was trying to get my teeth fixed. New Now you have my pastor texting me socking to my pocket, nithing.
Speaker 2: I'm not socking ship to your pocket.
Speaker 1: I got to pay these doctors. D Dennis. No, I can't even smile around the whole my shit was messed up. Guess you smiling now gets you in the family portrait. Now I'm ready for the camera. Now he ain't gotta be on. Make me feel good, y'all feel better? Nice that will fail my life. Just telling you some real ship, personal shit that go on in my life. I feel better than I ever felt in my life, y'all. Do you hear me? You know how they feel or finally feel alive. I know I've done some ship that y'all think that's amazing, but that ship supposed to happen. I feel better than I ever feel in my life. That means more than me anything in the world. Money can't buy happiness, baby, it can't h That's why you see a lot of these rich motherfucker's throwing plezy, not me. I'm gonna enjoy this shit. You gonna enjoy your ship show. If you got your taxi right now, goddamn it, ball it's yours. It's yours. If you want to go out here and buy some cat bite, if you want to go out here and buy one of them fake ad FRENCHI dollars show money. How y'all feeling in the night though, man if y'all to be up right now. Man, you oba don't play prize piggy if you because that's what they show being from about prize pick right there in the ball hole. Man, you've been more or less on your favorite player. You put five dollars in, they gonna give you. Put five dollars in, they're gonna get fitty. Now I'm gonna tell you all, like I told you what the Lakers did tonight. They flew in Feral City Tacos. Anybody from Dallas, Texas, they'll tell you Berrial City Tacos. They got the best tacos in Dallas, Texas. That's what Luca was used to it. He used to go wake up in the morning. He would go to the math facility that had fourteen Ferial City taco He wouldn't do number eight. It's only Cardio. Like I told you, was walking to the fridge. That was it. He wasn't working out. He told the Triangles that that that uh uh, legends don't have to work out. Role players work out. Legends don't work out. That's what he told the triangles. Now, I'm just telling you all from one guy heard them my sources that legends don't have to work out, and that's why he was ganging all the weight because you wasn't doing them eating fer your City taco, so that would getting going. So Rob Plinko had Feral City Taco flew in to Denver yesterday. And now we see the resorts right now, long as they keep giving fial City Taco local motherfucking taco lakes real in. But we're gonna change his habit though, All y'all, he wake up now he's smoking now, it ain't it ain't. You know. He loved chicken, don't get me wrong. See they cook a room out that black people love chicken. We do love chicken, for white people love chicken. Talk why you think them motherfuckers had us cooking them? Why they were cooking them. They were blood left in that motherfucking chicken. And everybody know Nicholas don't eat chicken with blood and it never white people have us in that motherfucker cooking. What we're doing when they grabbed something the spices, what the white people doing. They were watching taking notes Bertha put this. They were copying that shit, but it wouldn't taste like how Bertha shit was tasting them, So they threw in a bunchie white man beef because rind in the world come into white birth to cook their guy damn kicken. Everybody know a black woman knowing what don't want you in her motherfucker kitchen. Everybody know black woman them want you to know motherfucking kitchen. But don't white motherfucking de'll get Wow. They were trying to god damn take every god damn thing big Bertha would. But big Bertha was a big woman. You know.
Speaker 2: She had that bacon bat right around the arms.
Speaker 1: So she get in that mama and she find that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: She she trucked them. Normally, she she put the fly on the chicken and she put.
Speaker 1: It in the grease.
Speaker 3: But this time she had burgled milk. This time she bathed them and boggled me on it and dipped them in there, Old mouse to what happened? Stevelan, Asses, Black people, we are the ship. Don't never forget it. Never forget we started a lot of this ship. Don't let them people think we're done. Were very smart, very intelligent, very knowledgeable what's going on. Would also be smart enough to know we all can win together. Yeah, how about that? We all can win together. This shit go hand in hand, baby, real talk. Yeah, you might got milk, but I got the honey. You put the milk and huney together.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, how y'all feeling though, ma'am. I'm told y'all, ma'am in one of those zones right now, man, I'm feeling good what we got in the chat. I forget everybody to shot out any birthdays in the check y'all talking to me? Packing the bell got some good ass? Who oh you're talking about? Oh okay, I thought you were talking about them. Patty the bell Pie. No for appreciate that, the sun appreciate that. No, damn, Patty the bell on Pie trash. And I ain't got nothing to get you. Patty. You get your motherfucking money. But if you just want to run and grab a pie, you going to a bent and you think you're gonna grab that Patty the pail pie, you might wa leave that motherfucker. What's it? That motherfucker ain't good at all? And I know in real life, Patting the bell Pie tastes study than that.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying this the water die. I want the real further this shit.
Speaker 1: Everybody people thrown those people take the pie, because good this motherfucker ain't got no sugar in it, no vanilla, abstract nothing that means it been temple weed. Love my white people there, But y'all can't goddamn baked sweet potato pie. Y'all baked apple pies and cherry pies and BlackBerry pie. Y'all can't funk with the sweet potatoes in the pecan pie, ain't y'all? Y'all ain't good at that. Stick took up dirves and shit, that's what y'all good at. Stick to making the fruit basket. Let us get in that goddamn kitchen and make them macaroni and cheese, cause we're putting it in the oven now here. We changed the whole recipe. People on, y'all asses, Oh boy, we some of the best cooks in the motherfuckering world. What y'all white people go in there and try to put on culinary shoes and cook? Big mama now from goddamn crops right now. The motherfucker leaning over but them goddamn wings fire, do you hear me? Them? Liming pepper wing? Big mama cook?
Speaker 2: Oh top, make Rick Ross get on the tread me or nigga, do you would help me?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 2: Hello, you shuld talk one by big Rock Rose.
Speaker 1: Ain't that big motherfucker Bowty they are, CEO. I don't give it down. What of you a cop? I don't give it down by nonety That boy paid budget, that honey budgeing that what we done right now? Sugar Night back on the scene talking about this shit Tupac twenty five thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I don't want he that shit you want talking about in then.
Speaker 1: I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Shit now, big Sugar Bounce.
Speaker 1: They shot me. Nigga, you got grays. You let the greatest rapper in the earth get killed. Ain't no way to pop up to run over there? Still off on nobody. Ain't no mother fucking wait slip off from the body. Ain't no way, y'all, ain't no way. I'm sure Night I'm letting Tupac get killed. Bro. We ain't doing that no more. Bro, No, bro, we got it. I'm gonna throw five hundred million dollar empire over here after mood Yeah, I stole easy Ship, come get out. I got Dre, I got Dre, I got m c on what's his name? My boy from Dallas. I can't think of his name here, bright guy uh Erkabu got a baby by. I can't think of his name. Boy, I'm mad at myself. I can't think his name. Ship. Y'all can know who I'm talking about. The guy from Dallas. He wrote for Snoop Dre. All them what's his name from Dallas, Texas? Got a doc Doc Sugar had doc doctor Dre. That's what right now? Easy he hits him in the ice, shoot now and you had two pa, ain't no way you fucked that off? Greed only way you can fuck that off? Greed Man beef an unnecessary beef BIGGI got killed for no motherfucking reason. Y'all do you understand Peter Mama wif Biggie got killed for no motherfuckings fake as beef Man lost this live and who won the record? Lats us fans? We lost good music, We lost young talent. Gota teep telling y'all the music they win and we lose every time? Why because we don't won. It's out here talking man three Kudrey k Cold, We the one keeping the shit going. They dont want getting all the money. At the end of the day, they don't give it down. They want us to destroy ourselves. We got to educate ourselves and look and see what the going on here. Every time me and you cut each other live or beating each other up, they get more money. But I got a headache into my grain over there. I can't sleep at night. Yeah, see what I'm going with this shit. We gotta be small. Appreciate that. All the brand band hip hop. I appreciate it. I said feral City, nigga, I'm not saying full City. I'm saying feral City. I know what the hell on talking of my I used to live in Dallas. Keep talking about. I'm not saying fool City. I'm saying Fueral City. Tacos just sound like that. Man, Come on now, man, what the hell I'm talking about? Y'all don't know about them Feral City tacos. I used to pull up Solo dolore It, pull up Solo dollar old twenty eight bands in my pocket. I'm pulling up the Feral City Taco number Love in Dallas, Texas. I swear to God, man love Dallas number Love Man. Real niggas, Real niggas, don't bother you. Real niggas don't hate real niggas. Congratulate real niggas. Watch you crying from the mud, and go and get this money. Man. I know so many of these rapping niggas can't gold with Feral City right now and getting nothing. Won't even get the motherfucking call. They won't even get out the car. They skined.
Speaker 2: I'm solo do o twenty bands.
Speaker 1: Shit, got God with me? That's how you move when you got God God with you. Baby, I ain't scutting nothing. I'm man just like you. Man, I'm getting money. You getting money. When I leave, you gonna leave. Ain't no thinking how to rob it, noig I do this and that. Now why I show you how to get this money? Ain't something you what you do with Because anybody can get some money, but can you keep it? That's the key. Anybody can get some money, but can you keep it. Anybody can get some kouchie, can you keep it? Anybody can get a job, can you keep the job. Anybody can get their hands on some biagres, but can you keep them? You know, I'm just shouty said showing lovely out at night. But this is a fashion. When I get said about Feral City, though I'm not lying on that. I love that spot. They're talking about dollars. I'm gonna pull up the feral City. I'm not lying to you. I used to be scaled of the birriers out the big ad barriers. If you city to be at Wildmart, I normally drive off and I see them damn birds. But the taco so damn good. I can't resist it. Be one hundred people there too. I f your city go so marble and hard. Though you know, I'm just talk of shit. They be having tops over there too. I pulled up with the twenty hands. I know the police right there. You got to be a bad motherfucker to pull something off the Theeal city because some cops everywhere. That's when I pull up, Jerry and everything. Ain't worry about nothing. Now. If the police wasn't over there like they would, I'm not doing Come on, man, I ain't gonna sae the per sad. You're gonna see nothing impressive from the Lakers tonight. The Lakers normally get blue eye bout of Denver Nuggets, but tonight they went into Denver and took care of business on a team that won nine games in a row. And that wasn't even impressive. Nigga stop, Nigga stopped chat June his ass for Lyne. He said, they wasn't impressive to night. You said the other night when it beat dim for I mean Portland not impressing.
Speaker 2: So we came back to night.
Speaker 1: Indeed, then just stop it. Don't do that. Fam, don't do that, dog, fam whoever you know, I love you, but don't do that. Dog. Don't get a Let Lakers take critic tonight. Now they might not do nothing in the playoffs, that's cool, But tonight we ain't gonna hate bro.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get on board they what they do.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, come all, Cruz man, shit wasn't trash man board one even what it is? Baby. I know you man, you might be a nugge fan, y'all. You got the South knocked off your neck. I get it. Oh, we ain't gonna do that tonight, though. We ain't gonna do that. Hey, man, if you watch this show and you know what I'm saying, you can't watch it sometime, man, Go to Apple Podcast, go to Spotify, make sure you download the bubble Dub show. Everybody download this show. Put it out there. Let the people know. Man, y'all got to tune in and watch Bruh gro doing this thing. Ain't giving us a live comedy show righted on this show, man, I look, I need that love, man, I need that Oh Man, I need that. Push unneed y'all push me also, Man, you can catch me on the Weekly Wares too. Me Mike Gilps, Carlos Miller, Mojo Brooks, Tony Robbers, Country, Wayne Haigh Davis with the baggas motherfucking tool. That's as symboled right now, and I'm not bullishitting. I'll be in South Haven, Mississippi, next week, February twenty eight. Pull up, come see me. After that that Sunday, I'm gonna be in Brooklyn at the Barclays Center. Yep, the Ghost Biggie gonna be up man and rest in Pete jay Z his big lips. Maybe he'd be somewhere in the vicinity. Hey, pull up. If you ain't seen me on stage yet, you're missing something. Come see you think you getting to show her? You're gonna get one ten times more on stage. I got a point to prove, God, Dad, I'm not bullshitting. I pray for the Good Lord to put me on this stage. I'm him. I'm showing my ass. So if you're gonna come see me in any of these shows, get there early, y'all, Get there early and come see you boy, because I'm not playing no mother the games now. I'm playing no damn Thank y'all for tuning in tonight, man, I appreciate. I know some of y'all fine, Get ready to go out and know some of y'all wild. Girlfriend, quit watching him and come lay down. I'm coming back for me. Help me one that take care of your woman line. The only that may love that A fat motherfucker. She's gonna gain weight everd years and it's okay. I know women in gang weight. She's still prigging in his face and all that, but she little chunky now and she still be talking at door raising my leg up. Dar shit, you better hold your own goddamn leg up. They got damn stronger. You won't fuck in the gang all the way. You need to term a nigga strength to hold y'all women niggs. Shit, you better put your big neck bone eating having an abb motherfucker. Shit, I can't pick you up like that, don't godtor Come on, baby, that was fifteen sixteen, sollards ago shit on your stroke. I come up to the lock, a goddamn rabbity, hump on you. Somebody letting minutes, then we done one. After I get them, i'll be playing to die. My kids come in their room. Ship. After the kids coming there, she know it's over. I'll be making all kinds of noise all house o. The kids can come in there, and god damn and see what I got boring in this mock y'all doing in there? Nothing? Come on here, I'm finished. You think you slick? Ain't emails. I ain't got time rastling with no goddamn bar. Y'all know them goddamnick males out there in Texas, them goddamn boars. Shit, that's what I'm wrestling with every night. A goddamn boar. I'm trying not to get dogs and ship sh I ain't bullshit. I seen you, white boy back dipping skull. Yeah, they got damn white boy back dipper skull. Damn big big big trucks again out on the road. Shit, God damn right, white boy, the boys shitting, they back hollering. I'm going to holler un too. Ain't nothing like going holler hunting with your white boys. Man, you know you ain't got to buy no beer. They got Peggy beer, they got some moon shine. Man, if you ain't never part already hung around white people, man, you should do it once in your live. Man, you have fun them up up. I'll get around my white friends and we have a ball. I get them motherfucker drunk. I started telling them jokes and before you know it, them motherfucker giving me money like crash. I ain't what shit. Your motherfucker get your money walking about six self thousand dollars and I'll kind of shit, I'm not. I don't know what came to me. He came up knowing about thirteen bands. See my white friend got that chuggle shit. Brother, I'm sure proud of us. Man, I'll be proud to Brian, But man, I'm sure eight bands. That's our eight four him the god damn men folk. They goddamn truck over their glove apartment. Come back with th big head hundreds. Tell you need eight grand shoot. I can do for you, buddy. You know you always been good to me. You know that black girl you're with a couple of years ago, she dropped my world can show I got another one for your hot the ass to Brian, you just say the word. I put it in your life. Some white boy love brighten me, don't. They might got then ass saying dead at home, But goddamn it they thinking of modication. What you think they ain't. I'm white boy gonna do what they doing.
Speaker 2: But you ever see the morebuer woking around at the club with you.
Speaker 1: Just hanging around. Ain't want some of that black meat. I'm not bullshit. They waited up with it. No white boy asked it. Ain't wearing no car shit black women put that coming on. You ain't fitna hit people now for sh And I'm the one that go black mailed Brian. I wait till we get all around here, white boy, And I said, Brian, ain't know what man, I'm gonna tell your friends you been getting some dark meat. How much it's gonna caust you to be quiet? Another a crying hold that dog, goddamn right talking talking then litter enjoyed live just my messkin, just my messkan dude, who be doing my yod? I got damn. I guess I guess he's good because he can't mold my yard, and she shit down and talked to me for a minute. You love up shick, I ain't gonna lie. He look upset. What's going on in the world, I said, bro, I ain't got no control of that. You ain't got no control of that. You legal far as I could see, because if you wouldn't, I'd be had to turn your ass anything. You know you'll do that to me home, you God damn right, and it ain't got nothing to what you've been in the Michigan because I have a black uh person needs to move my yard. But the motherfucker wasn't there one time, show up at the wrong time and shit, my fuckers short one and ringing you can't move Mayor. That's why I ain't ever got I didn't got no black person to do. My motherfucker showed up to more Mayord one day while I was ranging wrong with you, Nikola, more on my your wife ringing, damn you know you get your ass out of the door. Were help them though, bad bather helpter got a zero turned that God damn there to go buy itself my yard. Looking back, all my neighbors behave me me me and God damn helped high We bonded. You know what I mean, we bonded. Told me his sister law coming over her real soon. I told him, Harry told him, let me know cause when she come over here, I'm putting my baby mama. I know my name. I ain't say it in a while, but y'all know my name. I want to check to go ahead and tell you my name now, Senor Dog. Thank y'all watching tonight show. I love y'all piece and blessing them out Live Onolume