Speaker 1: Y'all listen in a mess ooh and action.
Speaker 2: Wow, wow, wow, how are we doing?
Speaker 3: We're good, We're making it.
Speaker 2: Why when you say making it, it sounds like you surviving, sister my mess. I absolutely am surviving. Oh okay, we're starting okay, twenty seconds then starting up top.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know. Wait did I talk about this already? But I started my medication. I started my antidepressants, and it's it's really fucking me up, fuking me up. Bad, wow, bad. I mean, I'm I got brain fog. I want to sleep. Then when it's time to go to sleep, can't sleep. Tossing and turning wigs on the other side of the room. That's how much tossing turning I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Maybe the wig is too tight. It don't well, it's not that.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm having a hard hard time. Dry everything, dry everything, dry everything. Now are you drinking more water? You see that's the painiest bottle of water I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: Hold it up to the camera so they can see.
Speaker 2: Tweety bird.
Speaker 3: Don't even drink water.
Speaker 2: That's small, but it's crazy because it's just like, hey, man, I just want to be mentally stable, and so then when you try to be mentally stable, there's all these hoops and loops to get to the stability.
Speaker 3: And it's like this, White people just be out here pushing people in front of.
Speaker 2: The train because it's too much work. That's just that's how dry you are you to commit murder jazz, You're going to hell. You're going your hair in hell? You are hell?
Speaker 3: I'm what what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: Godly?
Speaker 2: My eyes mixed you down? That funeral squish, squish, take the stand for you. I'm flooding my honor.
Speaker 3: She dry, but she's a good girl. Oh girl, that's a mess. You're a mess.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're a mass much I'm a dry mass. You're a wet mess. Yeah, so that's that's why I say that I'm.
Speaker 3: I'm making it.
Speaker 2: But but you're right, who are you?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Who do you need to be wet?
Speaker 2: For myself or me? Myself? And I okay, okay, okay, you I don't want to be watching my porn hub and.
Speaker 3: So you depressed but still on porn hub.
Speaker 2: Well, because you have to. You gotta keep going. You even even if you don't feel like you still got to be in the motion. No you don't.
Speaker 3: Yes, you do for me because you know I've been there before.
Speaker 2: You know we've done we've been through this before where I just be like, I don't need it, I don't want to even think about it.
Speaker 3: And then when you go down there, it's the wild, well, the tumble. Yeah, I can't have that.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, I'm the iden's supposed to you dry, don't.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, guest, dry is different game and the people stand by me you weren't supposed to speak.
Speaker 3: Is interrupting a black gay queen.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm trying to make sure you you're well being.
Speaker 2: Want to get you wet?
Speaker 4: Somebody gotta do it.
Speaker 2: Well, you're not mine.
Speaker 4: Look, somebody gotta do it you.
Speaker 2: Wow. Should we just bring him in?
Speaker 4: Bitch?
Speaker 2: Remember what my mess? Kids? And that's this the guest, Yes, the mas bring it, bring it.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Guest is, as you heard, a straight opinionated man, but a funny comic. And I think we're gonna have a good time with whatever we decide that his mess is. Yeah, he's sathetically pleasing. So I know everybody gonna be like, where's the video, where's the video?
Speaker 4: No, no video, it's.
Speaker 3: Not wet, but the guests will get you wet. It's Antonio.
Speaker 2: Antonio kaream yeah, are you Muslim?
Speaker 4: No Muslim?
Speaker 1: With Jason, I say, Jason, you remember when niggas everybody was Muslim in the nineties.
Speaker 4: Nothing, I'm one of them babies.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh say that my I had a cut. I lived with my cousins for like a year and a half and he was like nation as Loam.
Speaker 4: He watched far.
Speaker 2: Cont you watched in twenty twenty five. Absolutely, Oh okay, well we had a great episode. I'm so glad that you came in to guy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people hate far Con. I don't know, like why do people hate him?
Speaker 2: Nobody said he was Nobody said he's no misogynistic, homophobic. I mean, you can be pro you could be pro black, yes, but some of the some of the mission statements, I'm just not it's not it doesn't apply to me.
Speaker 1: Ain't really too fond of the gay community. So we gonn we can't talk about it too much.
Speaker 4: Is a good work work today?
Speaker 2: Thank you whenever you hear that today. Guys have a shot of those those no dog Lulio, Sorry, I haven't drank for so long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what is your damn mess, I'm too wet for the podcast, Antonio.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you have any any advice for me?
Speaker 4: Have you?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been sad? Antidepressants?
Speaker 1: I'll try antidepressants for a week and that ship to stop that.
Speaker 4: No, don't don't know.
Speaker 3: A week is not enough time.
Speaker 4: How long have you been on right now?
Speaker 2: I've been on a week, but I've done this before.
Speaker 1: The week is when it a week is when it started hidding, and you'd be like, no.
Speaker 2: You need your body if it takes a couple of weeks. And that's what happened to me. It took me three months to get adjusted, to find the right one, and then it took me another three weeks to be adjusted to the one that finally made sense.
Speaker 1: You probably gotta switch it up. You probably gotta get into some ship you never thought you would be into.
Speaker 2: You're not listening to you so because you can't even say something right, you can't even stick to it.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, hold on, we getting attacked. I stick to something that.
Speaker 2: You just call me a dryass bitch.
Speaker 4: She's going to hell drinking that little water bottle for a week.
Speaker 2: She started from last This is from this morning for a couple of hours.
Speaker 4: Get your mental stability. Quin, I feel like you should do that.
Speaker 1: It's so, but if if it sacrificed the wetness too long, you might have to stop. I mean, let's would you.
Speaker 3: Rather be happy and dry or wet and sad?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm mm hmm. This is for the liners.
Speaker 2: Can I get a lifeline? Can I call somebody?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: What's the I might have to call the gall and see what.
Speaker 2: Would you leave me? If I was dry and happy, I'll stay with me wet and sad?
Speaker 3: Which one you want?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I mean it's it's ways around it, right.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you wet and sad, you got the potential to be happy at times.
Speaker 4: F boy.
Speaker 2: And that's why you're on the podcast. Your mess? What's going on?
Speaker 4: I'm just talking, Yeah, we're just chatting.
Speaker 2: When you were sad? Were you able to put it down?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You know what, when I get sad, it be hard, little man, be at like sixty seventy percent.
Speaker 2: You say you could do something with that.
Speaker 3: I could work with that, because I feel like you still folded and push.
Speaker 2: My gosh, she said, she said his it's like dick, no, thank you man.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you gotta know we are, but uh no, be happy.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate you. Yeah, I wasn't listening to you anyway, but.
Speaker 4: Sure why you don't like my advice?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: I mean you said, you said you only did meds for a week and then you're in therapy. They okay, well there's that. Yeah it's a lot. Okay, okay, you know what, I'll take it back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm an enlightened if I'm a fun boy, I'm an enlightened.
Speaker 3: Boy, enlightened boy.
Speaker 4: I know I'm aware that I'm a fuck boy. You're aware?
Speaker 2: Now what is a fuck boy? Like, let's talk about what Marie. Don't go into his trap because he's like, no, no, no, I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: Please give me your hypothesis. Tell me what is my definition of boy? Has changed? I don't actually think I'm a boy nigga? Can we say nigga?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is aig can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's giving up. You're being a your I used to I.
Speaker 1: Used to think a boy was like the dude the quintidential, like, oh I just like I played guitar in the park type.
Speaker 2: Ship, but not a white man.
Speaker 1: I think that's a boy. A nigga is somebody that. You know what I'm saying. A fu nigga is somebody that selles a dream to girls instead of being on some players ship and being like, hey, I funk with you, but I'm talking to he's over here. Player and fu nigga are two different things. I'm player. I'm not a lay nigga.
Speaker 4: Rising.
Speaker 2: I love that boom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuck boy move. I think a boy move. I got something of it.
Speaker 3: Like you're a downward dog boy?
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 3: That's a yoga that's a yoga term. No, he's a boy. You don't know what downward dog is? Yeah, you think it's something else.
Speaker 4: You almost offended me. Okay, wow, con there it goes. You almost.
Speaker 3: Chris Pharacon Brown over here, there it is.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's that's my definition of a fuck nigga.
Speaker 1: I think if you're selling dreams to people and doing all that just to get sex or whatever it is you're trying to get, that's you lame as hell to me.
Speaker 4: Okay, and I don't do that.
Speaker 3: You don't do that. Hell, no, you tell the truth, nothing but the backwards you.
Speaker 1: If we was me and Sid, if we if we was to be talking, yo, that was when I we might need it because you know, I love.
Speaker 3: Can somebody can come in and intervene. Wh are you at?
Speaker 2: Let me read the definition, Let me reset, then, let me reset the room because I see, I know how the pod can go if Sydney is battling the guests, and I don't want that episode to you know, I'm quiet quiet, I'm absolutely silent. Becca, Ye, don't leave me alone up here? All right? You know you were in the studio last week and it was like, why are y'all? It was like, Okay, that was different. This is more playful.
Speaker 4: It is the last.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let me reach Jay as a as a man.
Speaker 3: Are you also enjoying?
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 3: I want to cleanse the one. I want to cleanse them.
Speaker 2: Let me shift my crown, my telfeasy crown by statement.
Speaker 4: But everything I do is with love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yeah, that you boy, boy dad.
Speaker 4: Truly I'm the son of a yeah, raised by player mama.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's the definition?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Basically, a womanizer, right?
Speaker 2: A boy is the guy who doesn't respect women but relies on them heavily. He's distant, doesn't care about other people's time, and won't commit.
Speaker 3: That's not you. That's manipulate.
Speaker 2: Manipulates girls feelings for sex or other desires, often lying, ghosting, and cheating.
Speaker 4: They're immature and.
Speaker 3: Heartless saying this on camera.
Speaker 2: But I'm sorry, Antonio, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: You are.
Speaker 2: This is a mess exclusive me apologizing to a straight man, right man, this might be the last day on our.
Speaker 3: Hell has present.
Speaker 4: Hell.
Speaker 2: We're ending with hell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's beautiful sitting because we conversation.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, and that's what's important. When there's mess on the table. Go to Google.
Speaker 3: You have to google.
Speaker 2: Google will always lead you to where you need to be, and sometimes we need to get the definitions, get defined. Trying the words chat g b T. Yes, Sidney, don't like every time I have two friends that have fallen victim to chat.
Speaker 4: Tell you something.
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm sure chat GBT is making the world and faster than it's already ended. You know, I've used it to draft the message for a breakup and to fire somebody.
Speaker 4: So wait, Maria, what are you?
Speaker 2: She does not heavily rely on that. She is very independent, but d E P E N D E n C.
Speaker 3: Do you know what that means?
Speaker 2: Got a no car? She has everything else?
Speaker 4: I over on my phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So how was that making me a fuck boy or a fuck nigga for using chat GBT to end a relationship. I'm trying to be I'm trying to have decorum. I'm trying to be diplomatic. I could ghost them, which I wouldn't do. I'm a grown up and they know where I live.
Speaker 4: I feel like a nigga would use chat GBT to be like I.
Speaker 2: Don't really care where tom no, because I put in everything about this person and I was trying to spare.
Speaker 4: Personally. Yes, work, Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Speaking of my cousin got married a couple of weeks ago and his older brother did not write a speech.
Speaker 3: I was like, you're gonna use SCHATGBT.
Speaker 2: And he was like, yup, and then he went up with it on his phone and read it off his phone.
Speaker 4: I mean he told us that he was using chat.
Speaker 2: GBT during the speech.
Speaker 3: It made the speech funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, let's see where chat GB you gotta say to cousin Andrew. Second, I love that it was so funny.
Speaker 3: What's it John?
Speaker 2: John is? So he could say anything. He's so charming, that is I feel like that's a gene of the Boston crew. They could just say anything. And that's the other side of the family, don't they not Foston. Yeah, it is something else. Okay, that's my mom's side. Okay, right right, So you still haven't figured out your mess. Oh I just figured it out while I was talking from perfect. I hired an interior designer. Yes, that's right, you know, razzle dazzle the apartment to take it from here to here. And she, uh this yesterday she told me she was.
Speaker 3: Removing herself from the project.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Gas, it was just too.
Speaker 4: Much to handle.
Speaker 2: Hold on out let her finish, John said. She said that my indecisiveness was making the job too hard. It's it's your Libra Rising moved well because that was like I'm gonna need a table. Maybe I do need a table, maybe a small table. No that's too big. No no, no, no, Like I was going back and forth on slumbers of things. But in my mind, all of the HGTV that I've watched, you know, the designer shows up with like some three D renderants and they're like.
Speaker 3: I could make it look like this, or I could make it look like this. Yeah, she should have shown.
Speaker 2: Up with the rendurance. Yeah, so I'm using my brain, my my indecisive brain to be like I think I want a pink couch.
Speaker 3: No, an orange couch.
Speaker 2: Anyway, she sent me this whole long email after we had a whole conversation like a couple of days ago that I left feeling confident in what we were doing. And I guess she thought about it over the weekend and she was like, no, I ain't gonna do it, and and I was reading her message and it felt like she used chatgybt. Stops.
Speaker 3: You guys have to stop use.
Speaker 2: Your word, you use your do the word. Yeah, so soon are we gonna do Marie? Are you gonna use chat gbt to get your h interior design r? She had set up a Pinterest board for me that we were both adding stuff in, and the last conversation we had, she was like, oh, I'm thinking this rug and I was like, oh, I love that rug. So she's she gave me all the tools that I need. Okay, so you just got swipe that card. I gotta swipe a card. It don't have to be my card. Maybe, right, We're so glad to have you here. We are.
Speaker 3: We brought you in for your mess, which is.
Speaker 4: It's transitioned a lot. We settled on pillow talking, pillowtep.
Speaker 2: I think that's that's that is top tier mess that pillow talk. Yes, pillow talk, that's fully against Why do you think pillow talk is top tier mess of all the mess that exists?
Speaker 3: Well, hold on, I want Antonio to explain what pillow talk is.
Speaker 1: Okay, talk, is you chilling with your girl. It could be before or after, not your girl.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. That's how you you need to define who you talking to.
Speaker 1: I pillow talk with everybody. This could be the first one because I'm trying to hear what you talk. I'm trying to see what your friends did. I want to have done everything. And I feel like straight men love gossiping. Brother, they we gossip more than most anybody for real. So be pillow talking. But I made the mistake. Sometimes you pillow talk with somebody that's close to your friend, so.
Speaker 4: I'm like, she want you do? That just happened like that?
Speaker 3: So yo, Antonio, you are not helping your kies.
Speaker 1: No, listen, Okay, like this, let's say it's a long term situationship.
Speaker 2: M long term situationship. That's my brain already hurts.
Speaker 3: That's wasting this lady's time. Yeah, as long as you can. My ears are bleeding.
Speaker 2: And then when she leaves you, you spend the block and waste more time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's usually how it goes.
Speaker 4: Is it always like that long term.
Speaker 2: Situation ship that's triggered? Just hearing this, like, I'm like, excuse me, So what's.
Speaker 3: The long term situationship? Like three years?
Speaker 4: I would say, Okay, what if y'all dated in pockets? In that? Shut up? Shut up asking questions?
Speaker 2: Man, shut up, because if we dated in pockets, that means we dated the whole time. Why not say that we're dating?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But like, why is it a situationship?
Speaker 3: Why don't you just lock it down?
Speaker 4: I want to, he don't want to?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 2: The dimple is out?
Speaker 3: He lion?
Speaker 2: You lion? You liing with charisma, and that that is actually more lethal.
Speaker 4: Look, let's be honest, let me be real.
Speaker 3: Are you talking to yourself?
Speaker 2: Are you talking.
Speaker 4: To everybody's real?
Speaker 3: Okay, this doesn't leave this yet. Genuinely, it's between.
Speaker 4: I genuinely this year, I genuinely feel like I'm I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: Ready to the year just started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean my year, my year didn't just I'm about to be thirty, so and with being thirty, I genuinely have run my course.
Speaker 4: I'm done. You know, I'm tired.
Speaker 3: We're gonna check back in on here in six months to get why are you back on?
Speaker 2: Because we're gonna have to do like a little quarter.
Speaker 4: A segment like yeah, check in with tone, Yeah, back out? When do you when's your birthday? What month? May?
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're gonna check back from the summer. You're like, I I've run my course. I'm good, real talk.
Speaker 1: I'm genuinely I had to talk with my mom about this ship.
Speaker 4: That's how deep it got, wearing you out. No, No, it's just like what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Like sometimes the last time I had somebody over, okay, she left and I was just like I could have this was pointless. I don't even know this girl. Like it was like it was a herd but I don't know her.
Speaker 3: It was like it was pointless because it wasn't fun, or it.
Speaker 1: Was because it had no substance to it. It was like, this is this what you?
Speaker 2: Oh, you should have read a book after yeah and pull out of you know lengthston you you.
Speaker 4: Know what really happened.
Speaker 2: I dreamed of herd.
Speaker 4: Bill hook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what really happened. And this is actually some funny ship.
Speaker 3: This is between us.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'll tell y'all this. We was watching. Have y'all seen No whel.
Speaker 2: Four movie?
Speaker 4: That's sad ass ass movie? Why why would you? I didn't know. I thought it was gonna be funny nobody movie. No, I thought it was.
Speaker 1: I knew it was sad, but I thought it was gonna be like sad funny, like we can laugh at this fat ass niggah.
Speaker 2: I watched that on a plane and I was like, dy.
Speaker 4: Sad emotionally, you ass.
Speaker 2: The whole time he won the ward, he was literally crying.
Speaker 4: I didn't know. I thought I was gonna get a good chuckle.
Speaker 3: You want, let's laugh at this big man trapped in the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, this's gonna be nobody.
Speaker 2: Nobody laughs at things that wins Oscar. But it's always sad.
Speaker 1: To watch this. So she loves spoon. I'm big spoon, so she can't see my face. At a certain point in the movie, I god, damn it started crying. Of course I'm crying behind this girl. I don't know this girl I'm not intimate enough with this girl for her to see me like she emotionally.
Speaker 3: Fell tears in her tracks.
Speaker 5: Practice your title, write that down, here's your here's your track.
Speaker 4: Pipe pipes?
Speaker 2: He said, Now, wait is this before or after?
Speaker 4: We ain't? Did you?
Speaker 2: Did you do you watch the well wait till to set the movie. Wow?
Speaker 1: I thought I was going, I'll be doing fun if you know.
Speaker 2: No, that's some sad that's some sad girl ship right there.
Speaker 3: That's you're giving that you're giving to.
Speaker 1: But no, I be doing funny ship at my crib. Like if you come to our crib like we got. I mean, if I can her interior designer, it's gonna be make comfortable for y'all, can make.
Speaker 4: It real comfortable.
Speaker 2: But nothing but jokes today.
Speaker 1: I do funny. I like, try to make it like a funny, cool environment, like let's watch some stupid ship, you knowing some funny like I try to whatever. But I'm crying behind this girl. She can't see that I'm crying, And I'm like, why don't I have a girl that I feel comfortable crying? You really shouldn't be crying in front of your girl, but.
Speaker 2: You should crying I'm against that.
Speaker 4: You should you should not cry.
Speaker 1: Your girls should see you cried three times in life, maybe, and.
Speaker 2: This is toxic times when your dad dies, when your mom dies, when you die, and then the fourth time when you get married and I'm coming down the aisle, just see a little bit of tears and to force that no, because the camera's on, the cameras on, you know, somebody went live, so you really, yeah, I know. I want to see Viola Davis. I want to see the snun coming down. I want you to be lifting your hairline up. I want it, I need it.
Speaker 1: Embarrass you should go viral. You should not cry in front of your girl. Don't listen to this, she will look at you differently.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on.
Speaker 2: I think yes, there's these specific moments, right, but there's a few in betweens where it's like let it out, Okay, let it out. You're watching those videos on Instagram about the animals that you know, you know, they lost their hind legs and whatnot and now they learn to build themselves back up. Those make me.
Speaker 4: Cry on the dog wheelchair video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the duck that lost its beak and.
Speaker 5: Then the probably watch yo, they breaking me down if a duck ain't got no beak, it's not a duck.
Speaker 2: It is a duck.
Speaker 4: It's just a it's a fussy thumb.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not.
Speaker 2: It is the rehabilitated duck, and they're working towards, you know, getting him a new one man man.
Speaker 3: The opposite of boy is is Sydney. Yeah, really soft girl.
Speaker 4: Soft girl. No. The reason you shouldn't cry in front of your girl is because.
Speaker 1: Because there we hate to say it, but there has to be your girl has to always kind of be looking at you in reverence almost like I trust this, not reverence.
Speaker 4: That's the king. What are you about? Okay? You should respect your man.
Speaker 3: You should respect your man.
Speaker 2: And if I see you crying, I'm gonna I am gonna be like, but.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 2: I'm talking for the girls that feel how I feel. But if something is sad, I want to know that you're not a robot. So like, maybe I catch you wiping your face, but you want to see the tears.
Speaker 4: You can't. You got to hit one of you.
Speaker 2: Gotta have.
Speaker 1: You got cry in front of my girl before? But when was that, you know, a couple of years ago?
Speaker 2: Okay, but he.
Speaker 1: Was in the tracks, I did shrooms and you can't stop crying. But I was like, a few tears came down. I said, I'll be right back. I walked, took a walk in the woods. You had to do, and then I.
Speaker 3: Came about shrims in the woods.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, come on. You know I'm a mountainous nature guy.
Speaker 1: And the girl he was in the woods with was why never, I've never dated a white woman in my life.
Speaker 4: Oh didn't y'all hear the fair con?
Speaker 2: Yes, he brought it back. He brought it back. That I forgot to mention with the fair con is that he was like.
Speaker 4: No white I will never. Yeah, no, I love that.
Speaker 3: That's another reason why I was against it.
Speaker 4: This don't let the face.
Speaker 1: I know, I got the face of a nigga that exclusively dazed white woman.
Speaker 4: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: You don't seem like exclusively date white women.
Speaker 2: It seems like you date like Asian girls, you know, like Chris Brown. I'm looking at and the laces are not tied tight. So that's how I know.
Speaker 4: I jump.
Speaker 3: Every month.
Speaker 7: I jump like this, Yeah, why are we talking about laces?
Speaker 2: Why do white people tie their laces so tight?
Speaker 4: I think they be prepared for hiking, and they like, just prepare.
Speaker 2: It's not like it's okay. Let's take it a step back. When black people hear something or see something, we start running first, ask questions later. White people never run, and their shoes are always ready for them to run.
Speaker 3: So I just I would love.
Speaker 2: Baby, And they're always running at end the day, in the night, in the park, in the winter, street, in the rain, in the snow, in the sleep. But then when it's time to run, they just go back towards yeah's going on?
Speaker 4: That is riddle?
Speaker 5: Hello, Oh my god, the door is unlocked?
Speaker 3: Should we go up the stairs?
Speaker 4: That is true. We should probably ask people.
Speaker 2: Will do that without a be a mess for somebody's topic. Now back to you, no deflecting?
Speaker 1: Yeah wait, I was crying right right, So the whale on this movie tearing me up. Boy, I'm crying sad. I'm crying, but I'm like, no, this is bad. I'm with a girl. I'm in here strictly to have sex with this girl, and I'm like crying.
Speaker 4: I can't. This can't be my life.
Speaker 1: I'm thirty, Like I want to be able to be vulnerable with somebody.
Speaker 2: Did you guys, yes?
Speaker 4: Finish the wall.
Speaker 2: You finished the finished because you were able to get your whale up.
Speaker 4: It was no barely whole I got, he said, girl crazy.
Speaker 3: I had can't believe you, Antonio.
Speaker 1: I had to finish the whale because I was crying. So I was like, I got to get myself time. She kept trying to turn around.
Speaker 2: So you can't finish the well, Buttrin, but you can finish the well.
Speaker 4: That's my well.
Speaker 1: When I need to get my emotions that I put on a little sad movie, I'll go walking this frank ocean and ship.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. But she kept trying to turn around, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Just but was she talking while you were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we was talking, but it's like, you know, she ain't see my face the whole time in this bitch ball.
Speaker 3: Okay, you think she didn't know you were crying, but your body was yeah you yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was jerking the movie. But that that sparked an epiphany in me. I called my mama the next day. I was just like, my like.
Speaker 4: And then damn, I'm spilling the beans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mama gave my mama gave me the low down on my daddy. Because my birthdad, I knew him until I was fourteen, But you don't really know the nigga. Then she told me how he was, and I was, I'm just like this nigga. Yeah, so I had this whole thing. I'm like, nah, breaking generational curses.
Speaker 4: I'm done.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna lock it down. Now you're gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna pop up with a wife and kids in like thirty two, thirty three.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: I don't believe we can put that on the praier, but.
Speaker 1: I'm putting it out there. Yeah, I'm done. I'm going obviously, you know, if something substantial come out, like if Zoe Kravitz come around, I'm going see what that She don't really date.
Speaker 3: White dudes, I mean black dudes.
Speaker 5: Why wait, but why do you guys do man?
Speaker 4: She can do it. She could. We had a moment. We did. We had a little moment at.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, she touched her hand.
Speaker 4: No, we looked at each other. You know when you look at each other and you're doing.
Speaker 2: You know, his finest top shop for men, you know, sports code on. It was like everywhere, see, no, that's your thing. We see your stage show a sports pairlel with a loose lace. Oh yeah, sports, there's nothing wrong with it. It's an elevated it's elevated for the player player, you know, members only stunt.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad, but I gotta switch I can't switch it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little sports coat you're saying, sports coat or sport coat like a team on a coat or a sports coat, a sports sports sports coat.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you about to be thirty, you should get a nice you know, a structured sports coat.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The fashion gonna be fun. I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm about to start wearing fool jog and suits.
Speaker 2: Did he just say, yo, I'm about to get elevated and he's like track jogger.
Speaker 1: I'm going full daddy like, come up, sports coke. Let's go back to pillow talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, so what kind of stuff you be talking about?
Speaker 3: Would you like to listen to them?
Speaker 4: So my girl or long term thing.
Speaker 2: And this girl you're dreaming about, because that's not happening.
Speaker 4: This is what we locked in.
Speaker 3: It's locked in, but it's loose right now. It's people. The people who are listening.
Speaker 2: They want to know, are you or are you not for the streets right now?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You know where he is I'm I'm in the streets, stop, but I'm getting pulled in the house.
Speaker 3: You in the streets, but getting pulled in the house.
Speaker 2: Are you getting pulled by the ear like.
Speaker 4: By the sports coat?
Speaker 2: Getting pulled by the sports coat? Also great title, thank you.
Speaker 4: But no.
Speaker 1: She recently informed me that I'm the reason half like I've been the ship. I've been telling my homeboys the ship. She told me, I'm thinking I can tell my homeboy.
Speaker 2: Why would you think that because we boys.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hey, bo, because you're supposed.
Speaker 1: To as a man, you're supposed to be like, all right, I told you this in confidence, act.
Speaker 4: Like you don't fucking know, nigga.
Speaker 1: But these niggas going back to their girls like well told me and not the girlfriend called because I know that girl.
Speaker 4: She's why the fuck you telling him that ship? Then?
Speaker 1: My my girl, like the fuck I told you? Nah, I'm in the middle. I'm the messy nigga.
Speaker 2: You are you are?
Speaker 4: You are?
Speaker 2: That's why you're on this podcast.
Speaker 1: I didn't know I was just messy though I thought everybody was doing. I'm like, wait, do you be telling me what your girl be doing? I know your girl ship in the street at the girl's.
Speaker 2: Trip at the girl strip and girls, ladies, your your secrets are not safe with him.
Speaker 4: It's really nuts.
Speaker 2: Stop stop telling Kevin, Wayne, Eric, stop telling them the biz because they're telling everybody.
Speaker 4: We all in the same ECOSYSM.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, well, see that's why it's messy. Yeah, you were hooking up with somebody who wasn't affiliated with the friend group. Then what she said would just be in the group chat and then it would fade away. You saying stuff about somebody that people know.
Speaker 4: This the reason I don't tell like the niggas.
Speaker 1: I'm telling my my niggas, what does that mean?
Speaker 4: What is it? What is it?
Speaker 2: Context?
Speaker 4: But his.
Speaker 2: Groom don't believe that men are pushing the envelope with friendships.
Speaker 3: I just don't.
Speaker 2: I feel like y'all be friends because it's day to day. It's convenience, But like, do y'all really be going through stuff? Do you be challenging each other?
Speaker 1: I'll challenge you on this. I feel like we do it more than women do. What we go through ship men be bro. You don't understand, bro, I don't me And it took it takes a while because it does start on some like, oh, you like basketball, like basketball too, Let's play every day. And then now me and my niggas we have a weekly call, a little FaceTime group FaceTime. Niggas will cried on the last one.
Speaker 3: How many how many people on the niggas hood?
Speaker 4: Niggas three? Three niggas on the hood cry?
Speaker 1: We we hit the man cry? This should be hard, broke, Like it'd be just be hard, bro, But we're cool.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be good.
Speaker 2: You sure you don't want to try that medication because you've been talking about crying a lot, and I'm men crying surprise.
Speaker 4: Me and crowd all the time. Man, That's why we.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'd rather you cry with your boys.
Speaker 4: I cry with your girl. That we have established that.
Speaker 2: The pants of brotherhood tears.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we have a weekly call.
Speaker 1: We talked, but it took a long time for us to get to the point, like even my homie was like, nigga, why did we take so long to talk about that?
Speaker 5: How long? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Have y'all been friends?
Speaker 4: Fourteen years?
Speaker 2: I think that the first call was last week at years today's m.
Speaker 1: Years and that we finally like, oh, nigga, ain't know your mama died.
Speaker 3: What I didn't know your mama died. I didn't know your mama died is a great title.
Speaker 1: I don't know your mama died. Yeah, yeah, I feel like, man, we beat there for each other. I think women most or from what I've seen, is like a lot of like we go out together, we be out and then we talk about certain stuff sometimes. But it's like girls go out with each other and men do this too. I think it's just proximity for some people. But your day once fourteen years we be locked in, bro, not nigga know everything about me. You and I'll be telling them the pillow talk because you my nigga, right, and now you over here telling why.
Speaker 2: So tone pillow talk messy? Or is you hearing it and taking it out off the pillow?
Speaker 4: I can be trusted with pillow talks.
Speaker 2: I love that it took us this long to get You can't be trusted. You can't be trusted on the pillow or talking both of them.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm a good talker, but when the pillow is involved, that's when I came.
Speaker 2: You'll be sitting on the edge of the bed like and it will happened because I do.
Speaker 1: Like a little, I like a little you know, I'm thinking we're in a secure location though this is my girl, that's the girl.
Speaker 4: I'm like, we secure.
Speaker 1: We should be able to tell each other this ship and you can kind of act like we're gonna play Oh no, we're gonna have a little double date. We should be acting secrets in this room, but we ain't got to act like we know them.
Speaker 2: It sounds like what I'm hearing is men are messy your top exactly. Men are messy.
Speaker 4: Women.
Speaker 2: We hear stuff, We share stuff with each other that we're not supposed to, like no one else is supposed to know.
Speaker 3: And then when the person who told.
Speaker 2: Like Sidney will tell me something that somebody will be like, don't tell nobody, She'll tell me, and then I won't tell nobody. Then when the person, when the person comes over and tells me, I'll be what, you know, your mom died or whatever the story is. I mean, I also do be forgetting, but like I feel like women can play things off a little bit better than men.
Speaker 3: Men are y'all to we're better actors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, after I mean, we're not getting paid back. Yeah, I don't know. I mean it's so I understand. The thing is is that this is gonna hurt. This is gonna hurt.
Speaker 3: Oh you got to say something nice about men?
Speaker 2: Now, oh okay, this is gonna be hurt to say. Like when when lovers are pillow talking to me about their friends, it don't be that interesting. So I don't have to go back and say it, because I'd be like, all right, thank you, I heard it. I was You've been heard, but I'm not. It's not something for me to run back and tell somebody. But I feel like the pillow talk that like I.
Speaker 4: Could give.
Speaker 2: The people that I know are you know, public figures, They messy, they you know, they got money, They in the know, they're in the know. So that's why it's dangerous when I pillow talk because that could be in you know that in the blocks. Feel like the pillow talk that I get is not it's not about people.
Speaker 3: It's about the person that I'm with.
Speaker 2: Like they'd be like, well, you know, when I was six, I really wanted to be a firefighter and this blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. You know what I'm saying. No, I'm not getting to know someone. You no I feel like pillow talk is all of the things that you talk about postcoital.
Speaker 4: Whatever you feel like hearing.
Speaker 3: With me after you had an orgasm.
Speaker 2: I feel like all of that is pillow talk. It's the stuff that's like, you know what, I think it's weird how some plants don't need water allers. And then you listen to the person talking and you be like, oh, he's kind of dumb.
Speaker 4: No, this is what happened. I really agree with.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Marie, you were right, that's crazy. Pillow talk is a relaxed conversation between romantic partners that can happen before or after sex. It can involve sharing feelings, dreams in everyday life.
Speaker 4: I be there, hate myself men after men should not.
Speaker 3: So you're not you're gossiping.
Speaker 4: You're a.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, that's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: I'm pillow talking to But it'd be like, I think men should. I know y'all gonna love this. Men should, Hey, you don't know what I love an hour after sex. Men should have to go to the other room and rebuild themselves. Stop, don't talk to it. We be vulnerable than a motherfucker after coming.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yet be curled up in you.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about a grown ass.
Speaker 1: If you want to see a grown ass man emasculated, let him come and rub his head.
Speaker 4: That nigga.
Speaker 1: To when it you could tell you could get anything you got to me after that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know about it, Marie.
Speaker 4: Sit there with a hands. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Know what happened?
Speaker 2: And then so and so and such and such and blah blah blah, Oh wow.
Speaker 3: Door, any of that, because when we're done, likes up.
Speaker 2: I will see that you.
Speaker 3: I can see you having sex and then falling asleep immediately. Oh I'm damn near sleeping almost at the end of it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'd like this little lot.
Speaker 2: Man in my head. It couldn't be out like a light. I'd be so tired immediately. Yes, she's tired before.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I made through with everything the whole night.
Speaker 4: You don't like caking up a little bit?
Speaker 3: Caking up? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I kicked up so much in my twenties that like, I can't, I can't do it.
Speaker 4: The cake don't go away.
Speaker 3: Did you just say you wish you could have kicked me? Okay?
Speaker 2: You want to, you know what it is. I've got an air podd in, and like, why do.
Speaker 3: You have an air podd in?
Speaker 2: Gd' reports she's on a recorded line.
Speaker 4: It's not the room is not secure.
Speaker 2: No, girl, you on hold with T mobile a couple of notifications from news break and so I'm the AirPod. This is mess, this is wild. You have your AirPod and like it's a blue dude, I don't and then you forget about it, and then you can't be the only one.
Speaker 1: Literally, then it's only one.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: You know what happened to me when I did my passport picture.
Speaker 2: I went in there one AirPod and and that, and you know that met that was mess. The woman taking the photo, she was not. She saw it the whole time, but she knew I was gonna have to take another. And they charged me two times. They charged me twice because I had to do the photo over again. Why is your AirPod just loose in your ear like that you lost the case? Oh a pocket fuller, No, I don't draw. The junk draw in your house is just loose AirPods. Not the left.
Speaker 4: Side should be hold on listen, No.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 2: Hello, I have air cancelation air pods and so I take one out so that I can at least have one. I think that's mess to have the AirPods and you can't hear anything.
Speaker 3: You need to know what's going on.
Speaker 2: I had the noise cancelation AirPods on today. I almost got hit by a bus.
Speaker 3: Oh they do. Yeah, I don't read the little book.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't get a hold of it. If you wanted to rob me, you can easily. I got Mushi noised.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're doing AirPods and I got the noise cancelation on. I want those. You know what you got to do to get this?
Speaker 2: What I gotta do?
Speaker 3: You gotta get a man? Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey. I don't know if anybody who's dating me is listening to this, but you heard that she said that I need a man if I want an AirPod Max. Yeah, girl, somebody needs to change that.
Speaker 1: Somebody. Girls get to be nobody. I ain't gonna lot girls give to be you straight utility. What you need, it's what you need, now, what you want to I'll be like, damn.
Speaker 4: I mean I appreciate it, but damn I wanted a PS five.
Speaker 2: I got that as much as the PS five.
Speaker 3: Ninety nine.
Speaker 2: That's why you got to stop putting sixty percent in. You got to put one hundred percent in. One hundred percent hard, Oh, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: You also, you really shouldn't be giving girls if you don't care about their girl, don't give her one hundred percent?
Speaker 4: Dick?
Speaker 3: Is that what we're saying on the pot today?
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on. I can follow the logic here.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. You know what that means?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: You can't be fucking on girls like you love them and you don't love them.
Speaker 2: And that's a lot lesbian the whole time I'm doing it, it's it's something beloved. I don't know about this casual foolishness we're putting ourselves and we're one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you just now because I'm aging out so now I can give wisdom.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm so serious.
Speaker 2: What is going on now? You're the old head.
Speaker 4: I'm big, b half old head. I'm big. I got a little brother. I'll be calling him, and.
Speaker 3: What if I should be giving him? Don't give her.
Speaker 4: Way better of a man than me?
Speaker 2: Really, he's how old is your little twenty one? He's a good that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: We don't talk about twenty one year old.
Speaker 4: But he's here, he's on the right track. He's already good.
Speaker 3: I need to get a picture of your little brother.
Speaker 4: But he's a great man already.
Speaker 2: So you're calling a twenty one year old a great man. So now he's already can't trust you.
Speaker 1: No, I could see it in him because when I was twenty one and me and him at twenty one today he's already He's like, no, I don't want to Why why should I be messing with all these girls?
Speaker 4: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe he's just saying that to you.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, he's he's a good guy.
Speaker 3: You know he can talk to tone about it. Tony Antonio is.
Speaker 1: A mess Yeah, he knows his brother. He'd be called when had happened, he'd be like, ahead, do it.
Speaker 2: Tone. Messiest thing that you've said during pillow talk, Oh.
Speaker 1: I'm not Actually I don't give out messy information.
Speaker 3: No, but maybe something you said like I want you to have my baby.
Speaker 4: Hell no, you never said that.
Speaker 2: You've never said that that. I think we would have twins because it runs in my family. Yeah, you never said that.
Speaker 4: We do for twins in the family.
Speaker 1: I had no I've said the baby thing you like, not like afterwards?
Speaker 4: Why not the pillow?
Speaker 2: You don't say it in italics?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I think every man has said it during say.
Speaker 3: I want you to have my babies?
Speaker 4: Now do you?
Speaker 1: And that it's like a talk exactly. It's not even like I want you to have my baby. It's like you gonna have it.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have that go crazy.
Speaker 2: No, And that's why you guys should be at the forefront of plant parenthood. Y'all should be out there marching. Y'all should be wearing pink pussy hats. I don't understand. You're the one, you're the one with that's running lives, but you don't want to be there for the march.
Speaker 4: I don't talk girls through ship no more.
Speaker 2: I'm not that's you know what this hairpot is saying something. I gotta listen.
Speaker 1: Twenty two twenty three where you feel like you gotta lay everything down all the time, like, yeah, you're talking through it, you're gonna have them.
Speaker 3: I'm scared.
Speaker 1: This is you gotta This is all put down future. This is old man.
Speaker 2: I don't even have sex. He's the little what I signed up for this evening or afternoon or whatever. I don't even know what day it is. The ship that you're saying over there, it's true. Close your legs, it's true. I kept married women.
Speaker 3: They don't get married.
Speaker 1: I'm chilling down. I telling you this is all old news. But like, I don't even have sex like that.
Speaker 4: No more.
Speaker 2: But let's get it. You know, how often do you have sex? I don't have sex that often for so what's not that often? Once a week?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, hell no, I don't know. Twice a month?
Speaker 3: You have sex twice a month? Maybe I don't believe you.
Speaker 1: I'm dead Seriously, I literally don't be thirsty for that ship.
Speaker 3: Let's pivot.
Speaker 2: What about your career and your future? What have you been thinking about that comedy? Yeah, because you're I think you're.
Speaker 3: A really funny comedian. You're working towards greatness.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Yeah, yeah, no, I'm always thinking about comedy. This is I'm really.
Speaker 1: Where I am in my career, is that I'm genuinely trying to transition out of.
Speaker 4: The rat race part of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, what that means like, I'm not trying to get all the fucking accolades that everybody upholds so much. I would rather just build something that makes me genuinely fulfilled. And if y'all want to join on, join on. But like chasing the the trophies, I'm about done.
Speaker 3: D you don't want no awards, you don't want to get that.
Speaker 1: I think I would get them if I do my thing. Nigga's gonna fuck with me because I'm me. If I'm authentically me, I'll get the rewards.
Speaker 2: It sound like you're still on your mother's phone in an AT and T plan because it sounds like you're you.
Speaker 4: Well, my mama and gave me money since I was fourteen.
Speaker 1: Really I got kicked out at seventeen. My mama just she said get Actually she just wanted them mamas. That's like you able to control that's not up here underneath me like that. Yeah, yeah, crazy, not crazy. She's just a mom.
Speaker 3: She's a fan of the pod. I hope you know that.
Speaker 4: Yes, my mama ship. It's over with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But my mom and we're best friends now, Like all this stuff I'm talking about, We have these conversations.
Speaker 4: The sex part two.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm worried about Like if I was a parent, like I would just be too Either I would be very aggy and stressed and like protective, or I would just be like BFFs.
Speaker 3: With my kid.
Speaker 2: They would to take me seriously. They're like they would call me sid. Hey did you just call me the mother? See your kid calling you sid? I would not like that you called your mother bout her name. So it's in the because me and we wasn't really rocking with each other.
Speaker 3: That was a sign of disrespect for me.
Speaker 2: Remember you called my mom by her first name and speak about my mom And my mom said, who is that?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: You free? You told me her name and I repeated it, and you can't tell me that we were on speaker. My mom was just like that, and I got a Haitian mom, so she was like, oh yeah, I apologize.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. I don't even want my name anymore.
Speaker 4: My mom don't listen to the pods.
Speaker 3: I don't even know her name anymore.
Speaker 2: Apologize you think you will be stress. I won't be a mother, but I will always be a friend. Anybody the auntie the auntie auntie, I am not your child's aunt I am a friend. I want everybody's kid. Hey, friend, I'm okay with that. I'm always gonna be chill, we're gonna go out. So you don't want nobody's kids to call you.
Speaker 3: I'm not anti t none of that. I'm Sydney.
Speaker 2: You don't If I had a kid you want that, you would not want them to call you auntie, sid hey, messy.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not. I'm no one's like authoritative, like relative or anything like a friend.
Speaker 3: He signed, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be in the photo like beggar. I'm gonna make you the godmother.
Speaker 1: You don't embrace the fun anti aspect of like don't give the kids gifts and get the home.
Speaker 2: Those people are so responsible and they think about it, think about the the welfare of children at least half the day.
Speaker 3: My brain is so clogged. I'm not like.
Speaker 2: Kids will fall in front of me and I, oh my, and I'll fall with them. It's just no, don't. I don't want anybody to give me that responsibility. I'm already stressed, just I could barely walk.
Speaker 3: In the straight line, sober and everything. Don't trust me with your kids. Well, I don't know if I m.
Speaker 2: What you're saying. I was gonna say, I don't know if I would trust you with my kids, like leave them with you long term marine like a little bit for a day, run into the store, one for a day, for a full day for a day, I don't know, a day in the house, everything unplugged.
Speaker 3: But everything is not everything you have.
Speaker 2: Abody's gonna be drowning in the toilet and take him down.
Speaker 6: Crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we do a segment mess versus living and I have a couple.
Speaker 3: For you, Antonio.
Speaker 4: What's living though?
Speaker 2: Like living is like it's just a part of life. Like they're making a decision.
Speaker 3: Is it me or is it living?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like I have some pillow talk prompts that I want to do that with you could do yours and then I'll hit you with somebody. Okay, your friend applies to a job with out giving you the heads up mess or a living he ap bless to the job and like it's say, for instance, it wasn't stand up or or maybe it is stand up and a friend your boys from fourteen years ago starts doing stand up oh without like hey man, I'm about to start stand up or I'm in open mics and then all of a sudden you at a show and he like the crazy thing about.
Speaker 4: The trains, you know, like, oh that's a good one. Yeah, hut it damn.
Speaker 1: I would like to say on some real ship, I would feel away because a part of me think like you my boy and party. You didn't want to say, like do you think you can just do this bad.
Speaker 4: Than not better? But he's like what's up, bro? Like you know I've been doing this for however many years. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think it's a little messy, but not enough for me to be like he's dead to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's messy, but I'm not messing with you type.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll we're gonna shift you down in the relationship a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, take some coins away for sure, Marie, what do you think is it?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: Master living?
Speaker 2: It's only messy. If you apply for a job, listen me as a reference. Don't tell me you listen to me as a reference. And I'm getting a call and I'm like, oh, this is the bank and they're like, yeah, so and so listened to you as a reference.
Speaker 3: Then I gotta be like, oh, well.
Speaker 2: Let me get her Murray must and then I got to come on the phone with another voice like hello, good afternoon. One of my best employees, y'all, my nearest and dearest coworker.
Speaker 4: That's living that that scenario is living though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just doing that to put me as a reference.
Speaker 4: All my bad dude to call me like who they let me go get us they needed. That's good, that's a good one. But the stand up that's messy.
Speaker 2: Okay, here, I just want to I feel we wrapping up pillow talk mess and I just want to read some specific pillow talk prompts and y'all tell me if it's messy or it's just living or if you've had any of these conversations before. Okay, here's the first one. What's your favorite thing about me? That's mess that's mess that's a trap door. Yeah, it's a setup, and it's it's like gun to head. What's the favorite thing? What's your favorite thing about me?
Speaker 4: Y'all? Don't like this, No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Before you have, I have to, and it's just it's a setup.
Speaker 2: It's like I want I want you to you know, stroke my ego and also lists some good ship let me know that you know the things about me that's most important.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me my.
Speaker 2: Eyes, my ass, the way you laugh, your love for the Lord. Yeah, I know. I don't want that.
Speaker 4: Man. There's no right answer to that question.
Speaker 3: You got a list everything, or.
Speaker 1: You got to give some corny ass answer that's like so deep that they.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, do you remember when we first met? I like that one, okay, because.
Speaker 4: You would be remembering. I would remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I like those you sentimental.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like those. I like the oh because I.
Speaker 1: Like detailing it back to them, like you remember we did this and I took you to get ice cream?
Speaker 3: And they'd be like, yeah, I do remember that. Do you remember when we first met?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, I only remember my host my friends.
Speaker 4: No, no, I don't real that's valid. But I with you.
Speaker 2: We bros, we bros. All right, let me read you more of these. Is there anything you've been wanting to try in the bedroom? Mm hmmmm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I think that's that's living. No, yeah, that's living. I don't feel like mess.
Speaker 4: I don't like the way the question is structured. Is there anything you would like to be trying? You'd be wanting to try and.
Speaker 2: That sound like chat GBT that yeah, it does, because this one too is also what's one thing you've been feeling into here about lately?
Speaker 3: This feels like white people pillow talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this feel like Seventh Heaven like c W white people. It's passive aggressive, it's not really like just tell me what, like hey man, you want to do a or no, like oh yeah, okay, that's a different type of pillow talk. No, that's that's straightforward. You want this butt or what or what.
Speaker 4: Fell? Well?
Speaker 2: Because we got the messages, yeah we do, okay, insane family mess First of all, love the show, of course you do. Y'all are fantastic and deserves so much success. I found mess to Lacy and Amber show. Look at that promotion. Really be his thank you girl. Okay, let's get into it. My baby sister is a reckless pick me what an intro. I love her, but damn the girl needs to grow up and stop trying to be every man's girl. She's twenty seven, a single mom to a little boy to whom I'm a godmother too.
Speaker 3: It's so much going on. How are you a godmother in the host and the grandma is the baby?
Speaker 2: I am thirty, a lesbian and happily committed for over two years.
Speaker 3: Now that sound's about right.
Speaker 2: Way back when I was seventeen and closeted, I dated a man for about five years, same girl, but we didn't work out, probably because I'm gay, but ended on good terms and remained very close friends. He dated girls after me, but never really got over me. Okay, this would would over the years stay stuffed like you're the one You're you were it for me and even at one point offered me twenty k oh for an egg so he can have a kid with my genetics. Okay, I need to go straight to the photos because she's in a photo of how are you, little girl? Did she's in a picture of the man she sent pictures of the family. Yeah, yes, so I know. Red flag. But we had a twelve plus years of friendship at the time, and he was single and wanted to be a father. He's single but wanted to be a father. That's also a red flag. That's a red flag. So I didn't think much of it and politely declined she didn't need that twenty k because you know what I'm saying. Somebody hit me right now, somebody right even right right now or the egg girl at the eggs like fifteen dollars right now, I'm talking about friend, I'm talking about the real US. A couple of years ago, he went m i A for three to four months. When he popped back up, he had been through a lot due to terrible decisions and was headed to rehab. He got himself mostly back together and went into contracting in the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's working it out.
Speaker 2: He was a military vet, so this made sense to me. We remain friends, but not as close as we used to be. All of that to say, his last two years for him was nothing but trauma and mess. Fast forward to this holiday season, he returns to the area. Due to circumstances and my own boundaries respect for my relationship, I chose not to see him, even though he had almost died on the job. Okay, girl, you're really laying it in the pictures. Waitless it my girlfriend. My girlfriend would not be comfortable with it. And to be honest, he was not the man I once knew. Then him and my pick me sister start hanging out because that's what they do. That's what they do. This is how they stay in the mix. Before I know it, she is at his family Thanksgiving with my godson see picture below. Ooh, I love the references. Thank you girl. Now, my sister didn't even have the decency to come to me as a woman and tell me. She didn't write that, but I was like, you know, come to me as a woman, tell me that she was seeing my ex and then friend of fifteen years. Damn double homicide. That was me. He had told me, but by Christmas him and I were no longer talking. I told them both. I disapproved and strongly warned them against it. I know them both, and I knew this just never worked, and I did not want my baby sister trying to live the ghost of my past relationship or trying to put that broken man back together. Buck, this is crazy. My family all disapproved. They didn't say much to her, and they didn't take a stand against it. So much that when I opted out of the holidays due to much of my family being people who voted for Trump, oh my god, it just wasn't. Get it worse and worse, she felt comfortable enough to have him over on Christmas Day. Now here we are post Valentine's Day, and she was celebrating with a whole other man. You know that was gonna happen since they never stay around. So I asked her directly if she still was seeing my ex friend, ex friend, ex boyfriend. She stated she hadn't spoken to him since New Year's.
Speaker 3: So my dilemma with the.
Speaker 2: Mess it's do I let this shit go or hold it against her dumb ass for being desperate enough that she broke sister girl code for two months with a fling with this person that I warned her against her to not get involved with.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this girl cold, Oh my god. Okay, so this is the ex guy. He looks a mess and sister also, I'm sorry girl, she looks a mess as well.
Speaker 3: But the family is beautiful. The family is gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can I see the sister.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I knew he were Yeah, I knew he I knew I could tell where this was going. I knew he was going to be thin built with with strong cheesing features. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 4: So is his family?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's his family.
Speaker 1: The girl cold part of it, Like, I feel like if it was my brother doing some ship like this, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Fuck with him.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't fuck with your brother.
Speaker 4: My little brother fucking with one of my exes. That is no.
Speaker 3: This is an ex from when she was seventeen.
Speaker 2: She's thirty now, Yeah, and she gay.
Speaker 4: Okay, then you gotta you still gotta hit me.
Speaker 3: You still got to keep me in them.
Speaker 4: You gotta hit me. We've done that before.
Speaker 3: Like you and your brother have done this.
Speaker 4: Not my brother.
Speaker 1: I like my homeboys, like alone, like you messed with her a long time ago. She's trying to get on that. He'll be like, yeah, I don't really get no. Fuck okay, but you have to get that otherwise you being creepy and sneaky, You being malicious, sneaking around, and like your sister knew damn well what she was doing, so you can't. She's still your sister, but obviously she will throw you under the bus for a nigga, so.
Speaker 2: Can't be trusted. She says she's a pick me. She knew that she was a pick me. You know your sister better than anybody. I mean, after hearing that he offered her twenty k for the egg, I thought the reveal the mess was gonna be that the sister had sex with him, and that's who the baby's dad.
Speaker 3: Now that would have been.
Speaker 2: Might be yes, I did see the baby.
Speaker 4: The baby looked like you imagine, imagine. We ain't gotta imagine it might be there.
Speaker 2: Now, what we're gonna do for twenty k? Are we gonna tell eggs or tony K? I think I need twenty thousand dollars after taxes and all the stuff.
Speaker 3: It's not really I mean, but.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, tax What if I just give you twenty thousand dollars for.
Speaker 3: The egg, but you gotta gotta retrieve it and all the other stuff.
Speaker 2: So they gotta pump you full of hormones. Yeah, franky, Oh wait.
Speaker 1: Is it is twenty k? Not worth it for that process? Is it a crazy process?
Speaker 2: When they pump you full of hormones? So you you're sad and you're angry, and you're bloated and you're crying and you're is and you're like until they and then you gotta get surgery to.
Speaker 3: Take the egg out.
Speaker 2: You gotta get I thought they're just I thought that you thought it fell out. I thought it just fell out. That's what a period is. Oh my god, you're not.
Speaker 4: You said you.
Speaker 3: Want to be a dad at thirty two. Not happening.
Speaker 2: He said he wanted to know.
Speaker 3: I want to be married at thirty two.
Speaker 4: Did you take you married your kid?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got some time, but curtain.
Speaker 4: Up during the On the other side of.
Speaker 3: The curt you're not trying to watch the puppet show.
Speaker 1: Oh hell no, bro, My daddy passed out, My stepdaddy passed out watching the baby being born.
Speaker 4: Don't want to see that.
Speaker 3: And your mom had to be there for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, they were supportive.
Speaker 1: On the other side of it was like, okay, twenty K for the egg though, if it's all that, then yeah.
Speaker 2: That's that's not I feel like it's gonna ruin my summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna get big.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be sad.
Speaker 3: No, you just be a little bloated, but like I'm gonna be I'm gonna have cravens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean a little bloated. I don't want to be bloated for the summer. You don't want to be I want to be bloaded for a week. But if I could get twenty k for my for my elder eggs, sure, I mean, and my egg's been through it, honey, Vintage, My egg's been through the civil rights.
Speaker 3: Oh girl, not parks.
Speaker 2: Yes they are the they were sitting, honey, they was not moving, Sydney said, eggs is fifteen dollars right now.
Speaker 4: That shit, that's the Sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I said that. Antonio, You've been an amazing guest. Can you please tell us tell the people where they can find you.
Speaker 1: You can just find me on Instagram at Antonio kareem. Oh, I'm going on tour. I'm going on tour and from March to April, I'm going on the West coast San Diego, Portland, Seattle and La.
Speaker 4: So come fuck with me.
Speaker 2: I love that. And it's Antonio with an oh, with an oh. And you have a podcast. Where can people listen to that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a podcast, homie Jordan, Yeah, I got a podcast with my dog Jordan Fisher. Is called Brand New Homies YouTube, Brand New Homies, Spotify, Brand New Homies.
Speaker 3: Boom wow, and look at me and Sydney Vintage Homies.
Speaker 4: Look at that. You the win beneath my wings beach.
Speaker 2: And you're my twenty k egg.
Speaker 4: You want me to give you some water? Shut up?
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys please keep sending your mess We want audio. Please call us.
Speaker 3: People spend pocket dialing us you. I don't like that's route now that's mess Also.
Speaker 2: A man called us and just breathed, Yeah, we would, we would play it, but the speaker not working. I don't know if we answered the mess question. But I would say, forgive your sister she you know who she is.
Speaker 3: And black demand from all family functions. And you're gay now so you won't be having those issues again.
Speaker 2: Now if you try to take your girl, yeah, killer, don't know, Actually, don't don't do that. Yeah, allegedly, we do not promote violence here.
Speaker 4: We listen, and we judge, and we kill.
Speaker 2: No until next week, Bye, guys. Mess with Sydney Washington and Marie Foston is a production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeartRadio podcast, created and hosted by Sydney Washington and Marie Fauston, Executive produced by Olivia Aguilar and Hans Sonny, super produced by Becca Ramos, edited and mixed by Brian Jeffries.
Speaker 3: If you would like your messages read on air, please email us at Mess Thepodcast at gmail dot com, or call for your messages to be played at seven six three two eight zero six five eight eight