Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show. Cec is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her husband, Nathan of three years, might be messing around. So see if we can help her out. Cec, I'm sorry you're going through this, but what's up. Why do you think Nathan's cheating on you?
Speaker 2: Nathan and I, like you said, have been married for three years. We've been together for five years, so you know, a huge chunk of time we you know, I feel like we have a very different way of just like looking at the world. I'm very type A. I'm very business oriented, you know, super organized. And Nathan, you know, for lack of a better phrase, like he never really grew up, okay, and most of the time, like most of the time that's it's like, that's kind of why I love him.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It makes him really lovable and sweet and balance and it compliments me. Yeah, well balance each other out exactly. And he keeps me like, he keeps me really grounded because you know, I have a short fuse. I'm the first to admit it. And you know, I will go off on a page about something and he'll just like keep me in check and then like I'll keep him like in reality, so like making sure that he actually does what needs to get done. So you know, he has a lot of friends still from like his younger years. My best friend, Nora and I have been like inseparable since we were kids too, so we kind of both have these figures in our life that we've known forever. But Nora, my best friend, is actually the reason why I emailed into the show, which is really really upsetting to me because she's, like I said, my best friend.
Speaker 1: Since I was a kid. You think he's cheating with her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well what makes you feel that way?
Speaker 2: I like, I hate to even accuse her of this because it breaks my heart. But Nathan and Nora have a great relationship, like you know, in a respectful way, or so I thought, and I've never questioned his faithfulness until about four nights ago. I was just home watching TV and Nathan was off, you know, doing whatever around the house and he always just like leaves his phone everywhere. His phone was on the coffee table in front of me while I was watching TV, and it lit up. I wouldn't have looked at it, but it lit up and there was a message from Nora. So I picked it up, just kind of absent mindedly, like, you know, not even really thinking about the fact that it was his phone, just like a phone lights up and you instinctively reach for it. And I saw the message and it was these two mirror selfies of Nora and she was like completely topless.
Speaker 1: Oho, okay, no bra.
Speaker 2: And there was a message with it, like under the pictures that said as requested hope you like, which I like, could you be any more obvious? And so so I put the phone down because Nathan was coming back into the room and he didn't even like touch his phone the entire time we were sitting there, and I like one to see his reaction to getting those photos in that like really suggestive message, but he didn't, he didn't reach for his phone, and so yeah, it was just I don't know. I'm just feeling incredibly betrayed by both of them, honestly, because these are like my two favorite people in my whole life.
Speaker 3: How did you just sit there? Yeah? How did you sit there and not freak out with the phone right in front of you and him right next to you. I would have lost Oh No.
Speaker 2: I was like internally like in such turmoil, but like I I just didn't know how to confront him in the moment, okay, because like you don't imagine that your best friend is ever going to send the love of your life nudes, And so it happened. Like what you you're just like in fight or flight or freeze. I was just I just froze. I just had no idea what to do.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm in fight for you?
Speaker 1: Does he normally look at the phone though, I'm wondering about that. So if you're normally sitting on the couch, does he normally grab his phone? And he didn't this time?
Speaker 2: No, I mean to be honest, like he he leaves his phone all around like he did. He's not great at like responding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sometimes people will change if they know that message is going to be comings Like they're ignored their phone entirely. What do you mean, I just I'm not that into my phone, you know, right, you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at. So we'll play a song come back and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else or your friend what's your friends name again, Nora, or.
Speaker 1: Sends them to Nora. All right, okay, thank you, play a song, come back and get you to catch theeeter. Next, it's time.
Speaker 2: To catch a cheater only on.
Speaker 1: The Tubile Show. If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Cec is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of three years named Nathan might be cheating with her friend. Actually, so we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see who he sends those flowers to, if she sends them to his wife, Ceci, or to her friend Nora, or to somebody else. All right, Ceci, Before we do that, why don't you kind of catch us up on all the things that make you suspect him to be cheating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, basically, my best friend Nora and I we've known each other forever, and my husband Nathan really likes her too, just like, you know, in a respectful platonic way, or so I thought. And one the other night, I was just like sitting and watching TV, and I saw Nathan's phone light up with a text from Nora and it was full of like topless photos of her and like a very suggestive message to him. And so I like, I'm pretty much one hundred percent sure that something funny is going on here, because.
Speaker 3: That's the logical reaction.
Speaker 1: I've tried to think of what there could be that's an excuse, and I can't think of one unless there's.
Speaker 3: Some other guy in her phone the exact same name. But the chances of that that's triple check. Triple check. When you send a newt who she should be, you should check.
Speaker 1: Not that everyone does, all right, CEC, Are you ready for us to call him and see if we can figure it out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hello, Hi, this is Corbell calling from so I was looking for our awards card member named Nathan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is hi.
Speaker 1: Hi Nathan. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with the big congratulations. Thank you, very much for being a rewards member with us. You're this most big winner over here.
Speaker 6: What should I win? Oh?
Speaker 1: The flowers? Oh okay, maybe you didn't know. Every single month we choose one Rewards card member to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. You've won thirty six long Stimmer red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States, absolutely free.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, you don't need my credit card or anything.
Speaker 1: It's no no payment necessary, nothing like that. It's literally just our way of saying thank you. And you'll get confirmations in your email on everything. Oh, I can take the information over the phone. It just takes a couple of minutes. Yeah, we can do it now, I guess great. And the first thing I would need to be the first and then the last name of the person that you want to send them to if you want to put anything on a card, and then I'll get the address from you and we're good to go.
Speaker 6: Sure me think, Oh you know what, So her name is Nora?
Speaker 1: Okay, got that anything you like to put on a card to Nora?
Speaker 6: Yeah? So let's put please stop worrying. No one will know I got you.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, I can do well, I can't do that. Actually, I guess. Hi, Nathan, this is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. Yeah, dude, what for real? My name is Juble.
Speaker 3: I am Nina. I'll hear Victoria and.
Speaker 1: We do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater, and your wife Ceci is actually on the phone.
Speaker 2: Nathan, how could you do.
Speaker 3: This to me?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 6: Right now?
Speaker 2: I trusted you and you're cheating on me with my best friend, Like.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I can't believe I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying these words out loud.
Speaker 6: This is this is insane. I am I am not cheating.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 6: What? What?
Speaker 2: What? What were those topless photos? Then that's not cheating. That does suggestive as it gets without actually sleeping with my best friend?
Speaker 6: Why why are you on my phone?
Speaker 2: Well? Why are you sending my best friend flowers? And why? And why are you sleeping with her?
Speaker 6: I'm not sleeping with Nora. There's an explanation I can explain.
Speaker 2: So explain it, So explain it.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, there's a very good ex nation. Obviously you know James comes over every week. I'm trying to set James up with Nora.
Speaker 1: Okay, that sounds like such a lie. Okay, she sent topless pictures to your phone.
Speaker 6: That's not okay, I know, I know, but Nora, he told me that she had saved James's number as she was like Nathan's friends in her contacts in the phone. She sent the wrong person the pictures that night to the wrong person. It was meant for James. Okay, I didn't even see those messages until like, way way later.
Speaker 3: Well wouldn't you, if you were Noura, go straight to your friend and go, oh my gosh, I'm so mortified. I just sent your husband naked pictures of myself, Like, why don't you do that?
Speaker 2: That was his name? Why would she put him in her phone as Nathan's friend? She knows his name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also, if you're the husband who gets those pictures, why don't you go, well, hey, your word o friend just send me.
Speaker 2: I've watched you really to see how you'd react to the photos.
Speaker 6: I yeah, I know, and they were literally you're saying, like why why was I by freaking out about it? Nora? She sent at the very least like twenty thirty messages freaking out. Okay, I didn't want to call because she knew that you were going to lose your mind. If you found out, and really would you come on, you would have lost your mind, right, I would have lost my mind.
Speaker 2: It was an accident, it was an okay, but I'm also losing my mind now anyway, because you decided to keep this from me. So either way, I was going to lose my mind.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: Also, why were you sending her flowers? Then?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: So I asked her.
Speaker 6: I finally saw what was going on. I immediately deleted the pictures and then I just took a screenshot to show Nora that I had deleted them, so she wasn't thinking that I kept the pictures for whatever.
Speaker 3: Reason, and still.
Speaker 6: Really freaked out. She's embarrassed out of her mind the entire time, and that's why I gave her the flowers. It's not.
Speaker 2: Happened. I don't fully believe you yet, but this does sort of track for Nora.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you do you buy that from your friend?
Speaker 2: You know her well enough to I actually do. I can't believe I'm saying that, but I actually.
Speaker 3: Do well There's an easy way to handle this, though. Get James, get Nora, have your man and you all in a room and bring it up for a topic of conversation and see how everybody reacts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm fine with that, but we can absolutely do that. And I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to freak out. I really am sorry that I kept it. That was wrong, and I promised the next time your friend sends me pictures of her boobs, and I'll tell you right away.
Speaker 2: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater.