Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three, twenty five, Episode three of dar Day's I Say, production of iheartradiol Yes, this is the podcast Marv Albert on the track as a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. And it is Wednesday, February fourteenth, twenty twenty four. Don't even get me started on what day that is? Oh Valentine Day.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think so. I don't think so. Okay, not on my watch. No love allowed today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's got someone you want to smooch.
Speaker 2: Save it for tomorrow. Yeah, that's right out.
Speaker 1: I just walk around putting a balloon between people who are expressing affection to one another, like on a middle school dance chef. Yeah, you're like the make room for Jesus, mao Makeroom for Jesus, just going from.
Speaker 2: Person to person.
Speaker 1: Well, shit, I don't have a Valentine's I just realized it was Valentine's Day as I read the date. As we were getting into the dock. Whe a very lucky woman. Jack O'Brien aka Julius o. Pringles aka Apple Vision pro Tatoes O'Brien aka The thigh Master general those are courtesy as Scouty from the Discord and then to add a non musical AKA to the mix from me the propeller hat, Nostrodamis shouts out to all the listeners, Guys, I predicted that propeller hats were coming back during our year end prediction show, and some might have thought I was doing it as a bit. Uh and but ever since I did it, people have been spotting propeller hats in the wild and sending me fucking pictures of them. And I must say, yeah, I knew that she was gonna happen. In no way did I do it as a bit. I charted the trends.
Speaker 2: I read the.
Speaker 1: Waves, you know, like she talked about Cerulean and the devil wear Sprauda.
Speaker 2: Oh you think.
Speaker 1: That's just a propeller hat, Oh darling, No that is. I don't even know how to riff on that anyways.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're we're three funny people.
Speaker 2: We could come up with it.
Speaker 1: We could come up, but propeller hats are like Miles was in Japan for the holiday and saw some propeller hats in Japan, very fashion forward. Oh you know it's it's coming, folks.
Speaker 2: I think that the dark side of this is it's going to be some sort of like three D printed drop ship like way too powerful. Propeller is the next evoltion of.
Speaker 1: This ship actually pulls people off the ground, like something with some kind of aerodynamic buoyancy.
Speaker 2: And then Elon Musk is gonna make one. It's going to be you're You're. You aren't a good part of this trend, but it's gonna like all things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like, that's why we don't have high speed rail in this country.
Speaker 1: Right, It's got to be something private. It's got to be individualism. So I need to individually, need to be able to take off from the ground and get somewhere.
Speaker 2: Propeller hat is the least efficient mode of transportation. Yeah, I possibly think.
Speaker 3: Of whenever I'm on Whenever I'm on an airplane with a group of people, I always fold my arms and say, I wish.
Speaker 2: This was just me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, people, am I right? But inspector Gadget almost pronounce it jadget inspector gadget is I go soft on both? Jeez is a fashion icon. Speaking of fashion icons, I'm thrilled to be joined by a very special guest co host, a hilarious and brilliant producer, TV writer you know from the Joses Racist Podcast.
Speaker 2: It is Andrew T. I thought you would say, speaking of going soft on both gs, I don't have an AKA because I spent my AKA bright storming time taking a COVID test which just came back negative. I'm just I'm not even feeling sick, but I have a wee bit of sore throat. I now think is just just l A is fucked up. I guess it's all though. Yeah, Akka, not even a little covid AKA COVID negative. So far?
Speaker 1: So far are you using? Did you get new COVID tests because I tested negative? I was feeling a little under the weather last week or two weeks ago, took a COVID test. But then I realized it's like from the original wave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, it's so expired. Probably fine, I would imagine. I guess the whatever the enzyme could get denatured. This was a Canadian COVID test that was a a gift from my neighbor. I guess technically my neighbor's boyfriend who's from Canada. He's real, but he is from Canada, my Canadian boyfriend, and yeah, they I had like looked out for some stuff in their apartment while they were guess gone for the how it is anyway, when they return, some nice, nice treats, bottle of wine. But also they thought it'd be really funny to give me a Canadian COVID test comes in a pack of five and so far, and I guess this is probably I don't know if this speaks to the steady hands of Canadians or just the improved precision. But you know how like in the normal at home COVID test, there's like a little vial of liquid that is I think the end zign or whatever. Yeah, and you know you ultimately only need three drops of it. In the Canadian COVID test, the source vial like where you get the original thing that you switch around in, right, Yeah, it has it has like three point five drops like you basically cannot like like by the time it is like absolutely clean, pristine, empty, but if your hand even shakes a tiny bit or like anything goes wrong, it's completely fucked. That's interesting. It was so hard.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh no, yes, I like that other countries have a higher level of difficulty with their COVID tests and like and they're like, we're gonna need all the solution we can get.
Speaker 2: Man, these guys, here's like a two liter of this ship. Just pour it in. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like, I always empty the entire thing into the COVID test because it's like it says four drops or whatever, and I feel like whenever I do it, I'm just like, yeah, there's six drops in there. I'm just gonna I'm just gonna be generous.
Speaker 1: And then they spread it around like I just won the NBA Champagne.
Speaker 2: You know, it was really it was, but it was shocking. I was like, god, damn it, I can't and I did almost suck up. I like, you know, like sometimes you got to.
Speaker 1: Get it like back out of the like you have to wring it out, so you're ringing skills need to be like next one, ringing.
Speaker 2: Needs to be high. But also there's little enough liquid that like surface tension starts to matter. Like one of the drops because there was a bubble started to pull like away from the thing, and I was like, that's a third of my supply. Yeah, the fuck Canada.
Speaker 1: I would assume Canadian COVID tests actually work because they don't have like any incentive to get everybody back to work. They actually care whether people so like I would think that's like premium top tier ship is the.
Speaker 2: Canadia, and they have to like yeah, pay for all the like, like the healthcare is handled, so it's actually in their interest to just get people healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's maybe America does like a positive test because then money is being made. It's good for the economy.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like whenever I get like a positive or a negative COVID test, I always don't trust it.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, no, I need a second opinion. That's yeah, I probably should. I probably should do an American quoted test.
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, right to the whole pandemic.
Speaker 3: That yeah, assholes every time we said COVID in this conversation. If this is an audio medium, but we've all been doing quote marks. I've been doing sort of the jack off motion.
Speaker 2: While rolling your eyes. Yeah. Yeah, well, Andrew, we are thrilled to be joined in.
Speaker 1: By a brilliant TV writer performer who's written on shows for Nickelodeon. Ever heard of them? You might have watched the super Bowl with them. Cartoon Network DreamWorks the Netflix Animated Serious Spirit Rangers. He's the creator of the brilliant web series Gone Native. Please welcome back to the show. The Hilarious, the Talented Joey cl.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I've got two akas. Everybody ready? Hell yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay AKA the man who puts the garf and Garfield AKA the buffist man in podcasting AKA oh sh had a third one, COVID.
Speaker 1: COVID's real though, seriously, folks. Coach real though, seriously, folks. It's an anagram. I don't think too hard about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an anagram that stands for storm the Capitol.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Thank you. How are you doing, Joey. It's great to have you here.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I'm doing great. I uh yeah, I'm excited to be back. I gotta say I've mentioned this on the show before every time, like right when the right when we start recording, I always panic because I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh shit, I gotta think of a song really fast.
Speaker 3: So I was literally just like a rocket man, Okay, yeah, I can probably garity Rocketman. And then I heard the AK thing. I'm like, oh that's easier, yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, much better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not to put too much pressure on you, but yeah, we've been we I need to give the pipes a rest. I've been been really going full vibrato for the past like a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, you gotta get you gotta get some real like like whatever that the very diva set of teas behind you or.
Speaker 1: Just ok yeah, soften up the pipes. All right, Joey, We're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're gonna tell our listeners a couple of the things we're talking about. John Stewart is back and he has angered the Libs.
Speaker 2: They were not.
Speaker 1: Pleased that he called Joe Biden old. So we're gonna talk about that. We're gonna talk about why Joe Biden not old? Okay, Okay, John Stewart, He's not old. The man is on TikTok and he's also owning everyone with sick memes that are extremely poorly timed.
Speaker 3: He's not old, he's young.
Speaker 1: Part two, we'll talk about Madam Web. Is that how we're pronouncing that Madam Web? Madam the New Spider Man non Spider Man film that had the trailer that everybody was kind of entertainingly confused by and Dakota Johnson had a fun press tour. The movie is out, the reviews are unkind. It is being called the Cats of superhero movies. So we're gonna just check in with that one real quick. All that plenty more.
Speaker 2: But first, Joey, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I've talked about this previously on this podcast. I recently started working out with a personal trainer, So because of that, I'm really obsessed with macros, like macro nutrients, making sure I'm eating the right amunt of protein. So my most recent search history was how much protein is in brunch? And I was really stressed while I was googling it. My girlfriend and I took out to brunch on Sunday and I was just like, oh, shoot, too shit, can I make this work with my macros?
Speaker 1: Macros are like protein and like the like protein carbs, and like protein carbs and fat.
Speaker 2: Was it just a fistful of holiday sauce? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, I asked them to sprinkle a little bit of chicken into it.
Speaker 2: Just protein. It's like a sippy cup of holiday one holiday sauce, one chicken braass on holidays please. Yeah, yeah, I love.
Speaker 1: Holiday sauce with French fries. And the macros on that not good, not good.
Speaker 2: Look, you can off set it.
Speaker 3: If you can off set it if you eat some just pure slim gems for dinner later.
Speaker 2: Are slim gyms good macros.
Speaker 3: So a lot of the structus macros is making sure that you have like a good protein protein to calorie ratio, and do you have a very good protein calorie ratio.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, the sodium like compounds that I.
Speaker 3: Just don't even think about. For sure, I'm for sure getting mummified from the inside based on my diet right now, right, But my protein is but my protein level is good.
Speaker 1: They're gonna find your liver in forty five thousand years and be like, holy shit, this is perfectly preserved and glow it and eat it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I gotta say it is. It's so funny how obsessed I've gotten with this stuff. I recently served former dailies. I guess guessed I'm Eli Yuden post on Twitter something to the effect of like I'm thinking about eating more protein and stuff like that. I immediately jumped into his d DMS and was just like here's the best Greek yogurt like brand, just like yogurt brand. Oh okay, so oh yeah, real opinion. So no, no, So the brands that I like is a brand called Oikos that is ninety calories for fifteen grams of protein, and then there's another brand called Shobani that's sixty calories for eleven grams of protein. And they don't taste bad. There's a little bit of flavor to them, but it's just like if you you know, like if it's the end of the day and you're about to go to bed, but you're just like, oh, I'm sure on protein by ten gram, then you can just like chug a Greek yogurt while I was trying to sleep. This is what my life is. I'm a cautionary tale. Don't try to become me. I hate this.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to remember when when like Greek yogurt first came out as like a mass marketed product. I was still living in New York and one of my coworkers, like one of my best like actual work friends, was like, oh no, man, I don't fuck with Greek yogurts. Like I'm trying to remember, I'm trying to remember but not say the brand because it's a little I guess libelist or whatever. But basically it.
Speaker 3: Came allegedly alleged, So what had allegedly turned his insides into goose?
Speaker 2: Well, it's not about the product. He was like, I can't funk, I can't fuck with those that Greek yogurt. And I was like, oh, well why, I mean it's good, I think, and he was like, yeah, like the guy that founded the company, like like my friend's wife cheated on him with oh no, like like broke up the marriage. So it's like, yeah, I don't fuck with Greek yogret.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's so brilliant, just like that one brand or like any just one brand of Greek yogurt.
Speaker 2: And I don't remember which it is. I don't think if I were to guess, it would be not polite. I suppose, yeah, let's just go with it. Anyways.
Speaker 1: Top three Greek yogurt brands that we think the guy might be.
Speaker 2: Which, yeah, which which is the which is the cheat Nest, Cheatness tasted Yogurt.
Speaker 3: You gonna say, Jack, where were you with that? With that balloon telling him to say six inches apart? When the exactly.
Speaker 2: Yourself.
Speaker 3: Mister, your work is never done. Nokos is very virtuous. I'm going to defend to the death.
Speaker 1: It was probably one of the brands that like tells their whole founder story on the label, you know, like the.
Speaker 2: Found the story was definitely he likes so hard.
Speaker 3: Like Greek yogurt, because it's kind of like, this is why he likes the yog this is why he got the whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also remember hearing that Greek yogurt like the process for making Greek yogurt, it makes the Greek yogurt very good, very great. Macros on that ship even though you you were the Charles Barkley of macros and don't want people to.
Speaker 2: Think of you as a role model. I don't think of.
Speaker 1: You as a role model. Oh I know, I'm excited about these macros. But then like the other thing, the water or the liquid that gets strained out to make it like that hyper condensed greekyogret is like poison, something that hovering back of the day and like they don't know what to do with it.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh no.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sure. Me like being like eating this very specific macro diet is cutting fifty years off of my life.
Speaker 2: No, I think it was like as a as a waste, as a waste, yeah, exactly, like acidic or something, yes, hypercidic. And it just makes me like it more. I mean, I guess what it is is. It's very clearly just the opposite of the Greek yogurt.
Speaker 1: Yes, like it's just like that's what they're saying, is that the macros on this by waste by product are terrible and that's why it's a waste by product.
Speaker 2: You took You took milk and split it into good and evil. That's right. What is something, Joey that you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: So okay, so this is gonna be probably controversial, but I think it's overrated. To dunk on Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey's relationship, I'm happy for them.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, man, No, I guess that there is there is just something nice about like, you know, like it's like both of them are winning it life.
Speaker 3: Like he's like a super Bowl champion. She's like the biggest pop star in the world. Like there's just, I don't know, something.
Speaker 2: Nice about it.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes, yes, I'm a pentagon sy that's it.
Speaker 2: I I hate them as much as I hate any other two white people together, so I don't need them especially. But but you know what they did.
Speaker 3: I think that, you know, it's Valentine's Day. It's okay for people to like each other.
Speaker 1: Not not on my watch, not in my America, I do.
Speaker 2: I am eager to see it.
Speaker 1: Like there's been fun you know, memes about like what Travis getting ready for her birthday and being like, Babe, you're gonna love this. It's both a cafe and a rainforest. Like I am curious what he does for her on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta say so. I am happy for their relationship. But watching the Super Bowl, part of me really wanted the Chiefs to just horribly lose the game and for Travis to still try to propose to her at the end of the game.
Speaker 2: And she says, no, I literally didn't watch the game.
Speaker 3: I like half that attention. Yeah, so the Chiefs one in overtime, but like it definitely was like looking dicey for a little while.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was a dicey affair. It was back and forth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, every time they cut to her, she was with like a different famous person.
Speaker 2: It was wild.
Speaker 1: It was like there was a steady rotation.
Speaker 2: It was kind of impressive. But yeah, I like, I mean those feel like they have to be like blocked. Like it's just like there's like probably a Google doc and like a PA like getting people ready for the next shot. Yeah. Yeah, Ice was in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, that's just like this is a live TV thing. There's for sure a producer whose job is like, Okay, we've got the Ice by shot. You know, like it's just it's live TV is a pretty much a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they kind of look like Renaissance paintings. Every time there's like just agony, ecstasy, everybody just kind of looking in the same direction.
Speaker 3: Also, just while we're on the topic, it's so funny to me that the NFL has the words racism written on the sidelines right above the Kansas City Chief's lego.
Speaker 2: Like there's a really easy way you can start by any racism racism I mean not now particular no no, no, no, like some racism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked you what what's that phrase that's like, uh, capture where like the corporations like capture the people who are supposed to be keeping tabs on them what regulatory capture? Were regulatory capture last week? And like how it's you know, all these bureaucrats who are like designed to keep businesses in line just because immediately get.
Speaker 2: Like mood over to the side of the corporation. I feel like that is what has happened with Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anti racism, Like they've just they've just captured that idea and been like, now it's a slogan on our field next to our racist It just it just.
Speaker 2: Didn't come out like on the on the telecast. So if you look closely, there are like scare quotes around end, like really they're really fade Yeah, oh god. Yeah. They also like the whole like yeah, there's an illustration of the doing the jack off motion every time they.
Speaker 1: Cut away to Roder and Goodell, he was what Joey is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's going to be a deep poll. But lately I've been really obsessed with the twenty fifteen PC survival horror RPG Dead State. So this is like an isometric turn based RPG. It's like a post apocalyptic game that takes place in Austin, Texas. It came out to like some fanfare in twenty fourteen, but like the reviews were a little bit unkind to it because it was made by a small team and just a little bit like you know, you could feel that it had like maybe bigger right is and the team could put together. But it's just like a fantastic game. I've been obsessed with it over the past like two months, and I think everybody should play it if you like you know Fallout xcom or just like you know, weird dorky rpugs. Definitely give a Dead State try. It's super anniversary.
Speaker 2: Yeah ten years, yeah, yeah nice.
Speaker 1: Our next Expert episode is with one of our good friend's favorite guests on here, who is a bit of a gaming expert, and we were just talking about the future of gaming and how like indie games with the advent of like AI, like that could be It's the first time I've been like, oh, a, I could be good in this one very specific way, you know, helping people code and like make games with like smaller and smaller teams, so like indie games get better and better.
Speaker 3: Because what I love about the indie game space is that like oftentimes the teams are just like you know, one to four people and they'll come up with a game new game every three or four years, so it really feels like you're following a band that you like.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, like, oh they just dropped a new album.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, real like and like I think that there is just something fun and exciting about the space and like because of that, it's like the games, like you know, it can be like raw in some ways, but it feels like there's like one directorial voice to it, as opposed to like, you know, a game made by four thousand people with like you know, a billion dollar budget. That's just you can tell, like being the kind of an executive noted all the interesting stuff out of it.
Speaker 1: Right, Sorry, this part was interesting. Yeah, no, I know we were pretty excited about it. No, no, no, no, I'm sorry. No you thought that was a good thing. No, we're trying to a billion games here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And part of the reason I think I'm probably promoting Dead State is that, like I don't think that anybody else has played it since twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: Like the stem forms are dead on it.
Speaker 3: So I'm just like, you need to, I need to like talk about this so the more people play it, just so I can, like you know, figure out like the secrets is to how to like get more loot and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, help them out.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so truly deeply underrated dead Yeah check it out.
Speaker 2: Wait, what is an isometric?
Speaker 3: What is isometric is? Like so I think like the legend of Zelda is like top down, like isometric is like the camera angle is like slightly at an angle, So it's maybe like a three fourths not totally right about everything on the side. So it's like the original Fallout, Fallout one and two kind of had that sort of review and like the original Xcom games and stuff like that. It's just like a really specific, like kind of RP camera dial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got it, all right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about Joe Biden being a young, hip, cool guy. And we're back, and just briefly, Jon Stewart came did his like first return.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch it.
Speaker 1: I writer jam watch it was like this pretty He was dreading it and thought it was kind of funny. Most of his opening segment was devoted to the ages of both presidential candidates, and therein lies the problem. People were like, what the fuck, dude, You're only supposed to talk about Republicans. Bro he focused on as did we yesterday we you know, Biden's slip up where he had called the press conference to be like I'm not you think I'm old and came on and was like throwing sick burns at Fox News and was like real revved up and was like leaving the field of play having like done what he came to do. And then someone asked him a question about Israel and he like went back to the podium and confused Mexico and Egypt, and people were like, oh, buddy, you were so close. But anyways, I mean he he also so pointed out Biden's slip ups. He also said that Trump's statements during his rallies weren't a wellness check, like he was talking about both of them, but people were pissed. I think my favorite joke from it is that he took the clip of Kamala Harris being like, I assure you in closed door meetings, Biden is smart and on his game and on top of it, and he was like, did anyone dad like that would be good to show to people. But anyways, people like Keith Alberman, who we were all waiting to hear what. Yeah, we all knew Keith Alberman was still alive and we're waiting to hear what he thought on anything, but he came out and was like, just both sides of fraud.
Speaker 2: He's mad.
Speaker 1: Rolling Stone referred to John Stewart's both sides are equally bad approach, which doesn't seem like exactly what he's saying. I think you can be frustrated that Joe Biden doesn't seem to be the best candidate, specifically because Trump is such a terrifying prospect, which kind of is where I'm sitting at the moment. So yeah, yeah, how are you guys feeling feeling good about our options?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Weirdly, Yeah, it's like this is like kind of the first time I was like, because I feel like the previous incarnation of Daily Show John Stewart would not really ever like actually criticize like the kind of our center right Democratic party, right, so like this feels like good ish.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm surprised I am more in line with where I think people's mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think that, you know, I mean, ultimately, John Stewart's a comedian. His jobs be funny, but he's also put himself in this really interesting media criticism and analys role. Yeah, to criticize the media. And you know, I think that Biden and Trump are the presidential candidates who look and sound old as fuck. Don't get mad at John Stewart for pointing it out, like you know, get mad at Biden's campaign team for letting me be pre presented in that way.
Speaker 1: Or get excited about r F K Junior, who you are on this podcast.
Speaker 2: If you if you read between the lines, you could really tell which direction of this pot is which where Jack is going slightly read between anti vax is really really I.
Speaker 1: Have put COVID in scare quotes multiple times and did say I'm excited about RFK Junior. I don't know if you're picking up the tiny little bread cone from that's what has when I'm out on macros and I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Look, do I love r F K Junior because he probably knows what a macro is?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is that what I base my presidential candidate votes on?
Speaker 2: Yes? Also, yeah, I will say, actually, joeyjo, I think he just said I I don't know if I agree that. Like, in the job of host of the Daily Show, John Stewart is a comedian.
Speaker 3: Well okay, well it's on Comedy Central. It's like, yeah, theoretically he's supposed to be doing.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. I just think it's like I don't think the show would do well if he was just doing jokes. Like most of the bits that do well with their audience are like I think, unfortunately, not jokes. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It is so weird, Like I, you know, I went to school for journalism and I graduated from like the Edward Armureau College of Communication, and it's like, so I like, I really respect journalism, and it's so weird to me that he's kind of found himself John Stewart in this position where he's kind of one of the most respected journalists in the country, and he's like he's not a journalist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, and there's the problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's like it's sort of a and like he's he's the person where you know, I think on his on his Apple TV show, there was this expectation of like, finally he's gonna do hard hitting interviews and it's like, yeah, it's we're putting so much on John Stewart's shoulders.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well really, yeah, it's that part is the biggest barber to me. I'm just like this, this is just none of this should exist in this way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should have good like television journalism should be better, like what I And part of the problem is just like it's like the twenty four hour news cycle, there is just this need to fill time with opinion more than like actual news. And it's like if you watch, like, you know, just any of the twenty four hour news channels, it's like ninety percent of their programming is just like a panel of like experts or whatever just kind of riffing on what they're hearing about as opposed to like actual like research the thing journalism, And uh yeah, I don't know. It's like it's I'm excited that John Stewart's back, like I thought he did, you know, a good job, and it's first episode back. But it is such a bummer that like there is this feeling of like, oh, finally real news can come back on Comedy Central.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I didn't realize Comedy Central was still a channel, To be.
Speaker 2: Honest, I did. I legitimately also was like I was like, I guess I would have heard had Daily Show been canceled. But the big announcement that he was coming back, I was like, oh god, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like it was it was a weird like you know, it was this weird feeling of like, you know, ultimately I'm a big proponent of like giving new people a shot and you know, bringing in like you know, psc voices and works for marginalized communities to hold those positions.
Speaker 2: But like, I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Do think that John Stewart like he like he's basically he said that he's only going to come back until I think the election. So it does feel like he's kind of back for like a really specific purpose and he's not going to like stick around forever. And a lot of his jokes even were just like I'm in my sixties. It's weird, I'm back, like you know. So he gets it right.
Speaker 1: Well, it'll be interesting to see what he has to say in his next appearance, because, uh, he's not gonna have Joe Biden to beat up on for being old. I'll tell you that much. Because Joe Biden has proven he young. He joined TikTok, he's his campaign has entered. It's Steve Buscemi holding a skateboard phase and they joined TikTok He posted a video on Super Bowl Sunday answering questions that included which team he was rooting for and which candidate he supports for president, which feels like they were trying to like fuck him up. His grant kids were trying to like confuse him. But the video was posted along with the message lowell, hey guys, which is just completely impossible to imagine.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden ever say, do you think that there was an unused take on that who are you going to vote for? President Biden and Trump question re said.
Speaker 2: Trump fuck guys this guy. Yeah, it's a I think it's really funny.
Speaker 3: How like, I feel like the Biden campaign has gone through the process of I think every stand up comedian of like, oh, I'm not going to start a TikTok. TikTok's dumb, and then after a couple of years, maybe I will start a TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like he for years has been repeatedly stating he would not be joining TikTok during the campaign, which is just like such a funny statement to make in the first place, that like he felt the need to be like, no, guys, I know what you're saying. I'm not gonna start. I'm not going to join TikTok.
Speaker 2: I know what body's waiting for. Okay, we I'd.
Speaker 1: Never that thought never crossed my mind.
Speaker 3: Oh god, but yeah, I gotta say, uh, one of my favorite TikTok formats is just stuff getting smashed. Like there's this video of like two toilets hanging from ropes swung at each other like pendulums and they hit each other explode. If the Biden can't big leaned into that type of TikTok idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean just on the like things from the White House getting like which one's going to survive.
Speaker 3: It's like the Lincoln desk and the statue of Andrew Jackson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to imagine you got has to be pissed about this happening because this is like.
Speaker 2: They're they're cool thing that's ever their app is done. Like this is just the now We're just counted down the days to when TikTok is over right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It also doesn't help that if you watch the video, it looks like Joe Biden's in a hospital waiting room.
Speaker 2: It really does. Where the fuck is he?
Speaker 1: That's a really good point, Like the art on the walls is in the.
Speaker 2: Last in the waiting.
Speaker 1: Room of the last hospital. Is that, like gets straight up is a hospital waiting room? He's wearing old guy khakis.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I I would actually bet it is, which probably has the same decorps as a hospital waiting room. Is like a boomer internet consultancy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I think that's I think that that's that to me is a little bit of the issue with like I totally get you know, Biden starting a TikTok. Yeah, there's you know, huge zoomer audience there, Like it makes sense. But I think that this really feels like a TikTok that was like pitched by a twenty year old to like a boomer social media executive, and like they tried to kind of meet in the middle, and it just like it just feels like this weird TikTok uncanny valley.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Having him show up with the words well, hey guys is so funny to me for some reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like, no, is that him talking him being like, well, hey guys, I'm so random?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I'm so random? Blurg. Also, I mean, like, are you're really going to sign on to the fucking social media network that's mostly right now known for calling you a war per Middle I think you gave up on the zoomer vote a while ago, dog, and yeah, this is not going to bridge that gap. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately he doesn't seem to be all that red in on the war criminal stuff, because he did following the Super Bowl drop that meme that Dank Brandon dark branded meme on our ass where he was like just like we drew it up with a picture of him, you know, dark Brandon eyes glowing. And unfortunately it was also after Israeli airstrikes reportedly targeting houses and mosques killed dozens of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, wow, real dark dark Brandon.
Speaker 2: Yeah that so yeah, No, I mean it's just perfect time. We didn't have to drag this into podcasts at least a fun topic.
Speaker 1: I know, but it's it is just wild, like this attempt to join in the fun, like make his campaign fun at this time. Like it's just I don't think it's gonna be as easy as they're hoping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's so much of what does well on social media. It's just like, you know, you need to be genuine, you need to feel like you're real in some way, and it feels like the Biden campaign isn't this weird kind of trying to have their key and eat it too middle ground where they're trying to kind of memify and freshen up Biden, But when it gets down to it, he's still an eighty two year old politician. Sure, And you know, it just comes across as very like, hey, look, everybody, Grandpa's rapping.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, you know, it would genuinely be a thousand times better if he was just rapping.
Speaker 3: Just dude, I'm the president and I'm here to say yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean so in twenty twenty, the campaign, some say sweatily campaigned and animal crossing and through celebrities on cameo. Uh, and people are comparing that to this. I'm just going to say, twenty twenty, let me think who won that election?
Speaker 2: Who won that election? Yeah, that's right, he.
Speaker 1: Won yet animals crossing save from four more years of Trump.
Speaker 2: Yah, I'm sorry, you're the character of Jack O'Brien says Trump won that election.
Speaker 3: Oh ship, that's right, yeah yeah yeah, you said yeah yeah. When you said Biden won the election, you were definitely doing the jack off, like yeah, quote oh yeah, won the election.
Speaker 1: Every by the way, every time I say President Biden, I think the jack Off ham Mosher motion is implied the president.
Speaker 2: But that's that's where me and the let's go Brandon people really intersect. It's like, yeah, I also think that for the opposite reasons. But I do think that.
Speaker 3: That is also so funny to me that like let's go Brandon was you know, I feel like treated as this like epic liberal dunk when it's like, I also think Joe Biden's not.
Speaker 2: Great, right. Yeah. Also, there was a song that played on the radio called fuck Donald Trump. So take this Ned Flanders bullshit yeah my face, Like right, yeah, what are you talking about? That's your old good one guys.
Speaker 1: Let's go on random And it's like actually a reference to someone saying fuck Biden.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so you're you're okay with cursing in public? Cool? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean there's also people are pointing out there's a whole question of like the US government is really politicizing TikTok and like the like whether it should be allowed and whether it's a security risk, and he like straight up banned most federal government devices from using TikTok. In twenty twenty two due to bipartisan security concerns.
Speaker 2: So do you do you think the Biden account passed is the same as like his Skiff password, Like he the band can only memorize so many passwords. Yeah, I just think there's a high chance it's just Joe Biden in all lowercase.
Speaker 1: But nobody would ever think to put it all lowercase jack. Yeah, I don't know, like to security around his I guess I would say it would be a nightmare if he actually used technology himself. But yeah, the thing that his administration is saying is that actually this is like we use a device that is only for posting on Joe Biden's TikTok.
Speaker 2: So we're good here. Yeah, that's locked in like a glass case, the sandbox, firewalled TikTok presidential TikTok machine.
Speaker 3: Back to the John Stewart Daily Show thing. Something that I do appreciate about what he was saying is like he was basically saying, you know exactly you brought it up earlier of like, oh, if he's really energetic in meeting show us that like he's giving advice to the Biden campaign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like that feels like good.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like both presidential candidates are old as fuck, Like, you know, I totally get it. But it's like, at least, let's pretend that they're like still active, you know, like that's your I feel like that's your job is like you know, a PR person or a press person or you know, a media person or whatever, is to like at least make the messaging help football so that I don't have to pretend that he's.
Speaker 2: Well with it. Yes, I go. The other side of this, though, is like, you know, we lived through puppet Ronald Reagan dementia in office. We just go full warhammer forty K with this stuff, and either of these two guys, we just acknowledge that it's a cadre of advisors and you know whatever who's doing stuff, and we just put them on a fucking golden throne when they win. Display. Yeah, that'd be fun. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Make sure they eat some slim gyms so they're well preserved.
Speaker 2: Yeah they die, yeah, crackling with psychic energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah when you when you become president, you're just America's trophy for four years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, you should be put inside of the Lincoln Monument. Wait on that.
Speaker 3: Giant, big stone chair.
Speaker 2: No, no, inside of it, Like you're sitting in the same way, but you're just sort of like each each one is one layer smaller inside. Yeah, like like snoke, like a nesting doll. But presidents. Oh yeah, I guess that the Lincoln Monument is a mech. We not. It's not a mech.
Speaker 3: I thought you were proposing that once you stop being president, they have to hollow you out and put the new president inside.
Speaker 1: Oh, you just have to elect smaller and smaller each time.
Speaker 2: It's not the end of the world if we do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying, yeah. I do think a big part of our problem is that the thing you're describing is basically the monarchy in the UK, and they realized a long time ago that monarchs shouldn't have power, and like that is just like you go sit somewhere on a fancy chair and everyone is just like, oh, she's taking the dogs for a walk today, how nice. And then they're like unglamorous people nobody really gives a shit about who are actually being hired and fired from the job of, you know, running the country. And in America it's still the same fucking person like that all the all the royalty and all the shit giving is tied up with the same person who actually is supposed to have the job, and that's unhealthy, I would argue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's we're all bad at word. We're living through it. We're living through these people, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey are and lovething's great. Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't see what everybody's complaining about Travis and Taylor. Congratulations to everyone on living through it. It's a bad it's bad, bad, it's bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, like I do feel like everybody should just acknowledge end of day, Hey, we made it through another one, fucking like the way you do, and like you know, recovery programs.
Speaker 1: We're like day at a time. This ship was hard.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, I thought you were talking about like being in like trench warfare. Yeah, well that too, you know, Yeah, that's the same vibe, I guess. So we're still talking about Taylor Swift, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talking about how I get through the period like after she announces a new album and before the album actually drops. Yeah, it's just like, well, I'm supposed to just get out of bed and act like this is a normal day. Sure, ridiculous, fucking ridiculous, and Drew, all right, we're gonna take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about important things like Madam Webb will be right back, and we're back. And so the big movie released this coming weekend after this past weekend, as we talked about on trending yesterday, nobody went to the movies, like it's the lowest movie total, like in terms of like money spend in the movies since the eighties.
Speaker 3: Ar Gyle is number one at the box number one with number one baby.
Speaker 1: Sixty million, and its second week is like wild, how people went to the movies.
Speaker 3: Number one is a number one thank you? Yeah, crushing it, biggest movie in America.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: And God, who can I didn't even like the whole trailer was based around and you'll never believe this twist.
Speaker 2: This twist is gonna fuck you up.
Speaker 1: And then the movie came out and like people didn't even bother spoiling it, like like I don't even people were just like no, you don't, don't, don't even worry about Like I didn't.
Speaker 2: Realize apparently it had been spoiled, like initially because the initial script is I think not there's it's not a twist, It's it's more like, I guess spoiler alert, it's like born identity ish like or born born.
Speaker 1: Oh so she is, oh so she actually yeah, yeah, I star.
Speaker 3: Actually well, A certain number of the audience cared about this twist because it's number one each.
Speaker 2: Shit losers, it's number one. This is I guess more for you, Joey. But I genuinely assumed from the trailer that the cat was the secret agent. Yeah, so like that was in percent, was like, it's definitely the cat. It is definitely a topping cat. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like I have not seen our gyle. I'm sorry I was not one of the millions of people that saw it this weekend to make it number one. But yeah, I gotta say I as a big cat fan. The cat did intrigue me to potentially want.
Speaker 2: To see it. But uh, I don't know, I just I just didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, I literally I'll go fuck myself.
Speaker 2: You know. I would have put money, unbelievable amounts of money that it was the cat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the cat felt like it was really central to the promotions. I mean, I think that what is one of the things. That's so interesting to me about Argyle is it really feels like that what was that Johnny Depp movie, like Mordecai or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mustache.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where it kind of felt like the entire the the crux of the promotion of this movie is look at all the celebrities we got. Yes, oh sure, and it kind of us like Johnny Depp and a mustache. That's enough for you, right, you know it was it was like it was like a thirty rock movie. It was like a general You're like, huh oh, this is real. Yeah, so Matt Webb has similar and yeah, general energy. The trailer has the line where one character sees it like is shown another character and she's like, he was in the Amazon with my mom when she was researching spiders right before she died. An actor has to say that that was for sure an exect note.
Speaker 2: I'm sure like yeah, yeah, I will just say I'm currently writing an incredibly bad draft of a movie and I have multiple characters saying dialogue like that. That is just like I don't know, I just needn't get this information.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's that feels Yeah, that feels like a line that an exec was like, was like, I just don't understand why she's in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but where was she died of? What? Like, but what was she doing there? Just got it?
Speaker 1: Got it, get it through. And not only do you have to like get that information through, but you have to put it in the trailer. Like the amount of ground that they try to cover for the plot of this movie in the trailer is wild. I like, I feel like this must be one of the hardest movies to ever make a trailer for, because the trailer is like they're like, and she can see the future, and so can they, and like but she this guy can kind of also see the future and so but it's it's a real mess. And I've seen the like they really put like this trailer in front of us a lot us being me and my eyes. But anyways, so people were kind of looking forward to this just from maybe it can't be perspective. And the critics are not being nice. They're being mean. They're calling it the Cats of superhero movies.
Speaker 3: I gotta says, as a genuine Cat's apologist who love to the Cats movie, this makes me want to see the movie here, I'm out here for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Madam Webb isn't as bad as you've heard. It's so much worse, is the response? Is the headline from Rolling Stone and who also called it the Cats of superhero movies? Is Spider Man spin off Madam Web bad? Listen, Bud. It's just radioactive crud. I don't know why they did that. That's the Globe of Mail. But it has a eighteen percent of run tomatoes.
Speaker 3: So uh, box office question, for all the box office hounds that are listening, do we think Madam Webb is going to be able to topple our Gyle?
Speaker 1: I think it would be really difficult for it not to tar popple our Gyle because our Gyle was like the lowest number one I think we've had in decades.
Speaker 3: But it's still number one, still number one.
Speaker 2: He's like Sody, Spider Man adjacent movies like, yes, always do a billion times better that I think they're gonna do. Like are you talking trending this morning? But all all the venoms? Yeah, I guess it's the ves the venoms. I'm like, Okay, someone wants to watch them, so uh.
Speaker 3: Something that I really love about the kind of the Sony Spider verse, you know, like I was a really big fan of the across the Spider Verse film. They're they're genuinely like great animated films, and but but it feels like there's always this effort and I'm sure it's like a Sony note to just like cram their bad Spider Verse movie Spider Man movies into Spider Verse. So it's like we'll probably see some weird cameo from Madam Webb as if she's like, you know, Captain America showing up the MCU in the next Spider Verse movie.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, it really is like amazing how all these movies get curb stomped by their cartoons. Yeah, just like every time. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the reviews are so bad that Morbius was trending on Twitter, a reference to Sony's last attempt to spin Spider Man and Jason characters off into their own like non Spider Man movie. Morbius was the third entry in Sony Spider Man Universe and quickly became one of the most infamous films of twenty twenty two due to quote it's terrible quality. But people are saying because I think the inherent question like this wasn't my question with Morbius because I didn't. I thought Morbius was part of the that monster you like, the universal like.
Speaker 2: Dark.
Speaker 1: Yes, I didn't know it, but Dracula exactly. That's what I thought was going on. But apparently you know that this is part of Sony's ploy that they basically have to make a movie in the Spider Man universe. They can't make it feature Spider Man, and they have to do it every like two and a half for three years in order to keep the rights to the Spider Man universe. So it's like the inherent yeah, ridiculousness of the premise of like what they have to do is at the core of like what it sounds like sucks about this movie.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing that happens with like Fantastic Four and previously X Men. It's just this like like cynical ip like holding thing. Yes, and the fact that they call they conned fucking Sydney Sweetey and Jak to Johnson in doing this, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: And yeah, but I feel like if you pitched to them, like you know, hey, it's like it's like Spider Man except with more powers. And also it's in the Spider Man universe, Like I totally get why you'd say yes to it, but yeah, it is so funny that like they it's just like they're cursed to churn out a new weird Spider Man Universe adjacent movie every three years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, because the trailer looks like a fucking like Netflix thriller and then it ends on like they're all in Spider people costume and it's like, what the fuck is happening here? It's so it's.
Speaker 1: I guess now I understand why they have the line. He was in the Amazon with my mom when she was researching spiders andrew right before she died. Spiders give them their powers and.
Speaker 2: Then they're they're like, but Spider Man isn't a round, so they're just gonna have to be like, what are you and isn't around yet? I just dressed like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just how I And did Spider Man get the idea for his costume from them? Or are they getting it from Spider Man? But they just like can't say that, and so they.
Speaker 2: I hope they're in the style. They're all Spider Man's mommy, and oh that's how it's gonna go. I just wanted to see a little top Holland, crawl out of an eggsack, crawl out an eggsack, and then uh suck the juices out of a fly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh the life full all right, Well, Joey, it was a pleasure having you on the show. Thank you so much for joining us. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks so much for having me. Yeah, you can find me on a Twitter, Blue Sky and TikTok at Joey Tainman, and then you can follow me on Instagram and threads at Joey Cliff with five or six eyes. Reason for that's a twelve year old took Joey Cliff with one eye, So I just have to deal. And yeah, check out God Native at Gonnative dot tv. It's a series of animated comedy PSA is about just weird microaggressions Native American folks deal with on a regular basis. And then watch Spear of Angers one and two on Netflix and season three comes out this spring, So yeah, check out all the Things Amazing and watch Matt watch our Guyle. So it doesn't lose to Madam Webb this weekend. It needs to keep its.
Speaker 1: Number one much money on this it wouldn't take much.
Speaker 2: Amazing. Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 3: So honestly, I've I've gotten really into the band Necho Case recently. She's like a singer songwriter who's really popular in sort of the nineties and the two thousands, and it's Nico Case. Okay, so that'll show you how new I am to being in Nico Case.
Speaker 2: N Well, I'm just very old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but yeah, she just like came across to my Spotify shuffle and I was just like, wait, Nico Case is real good.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think I've just been enjoying Nico Case recently.
Speaker 1: God, she has this one album that I'm not It's like The Fox Confessor some shit. It's like got a real nineties indie rock name the fucking Rules Fox Confessor Brings the Flood, is right, Yeah, but I'm thinking of the highly highly recommend that ship.
Speaker 2: That's great. There's like all this reverb all over vocals. It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Second piece of media I've been enjoying is you know Joe Biden's TikTok. He's been funny on there lately. He's got a real good joke about the Chiefs yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh man, he fucking loves Nico Case. He probably does. Uh, andrew T what a pleasure as our guest co host today? Where can people find you? Yeah? Just find me? Yo? Is this racist? Is my podcast? And I don't know. Eventually something I write will be on TV again, I assume, but I don't know. Watch watched all episodes of Mixed Dish? Those are those are the classics? Yeah? Exactly? Is there a work media you've been enjoying? I actually was just reminded I was gonna do something else, but I let my friends' kids, who are like, I think, like nine, like five, nine and eleven, never forget, and they they use I let to use my Spotify because they were just like, like over, I think we're all having dinner. And the kids obviously got bored real quick anyway, which is all to say, they have like fucking annihilated my algorithm. So the piece of media in a good way. I like, I like just having something make Spotify think like, this guy's out of control. But they they sided onto a Spotify playlist called Big on the Internet, which is actually invaluable for an old man like me because what it is is it's all the like source music for TikTok essentially, Yeah, amazing, this is unbelievably useful. I guess it's listed on the TikTok, but it's I don't know, I feel like that's not as reliable. But yeah, I just listen to this like fucking eighteen hour long list when I have nothing else I actually want to listen to. And I'm like, oh, that's okay, that's that, you know, four seconds of great.
Speaker 1: For finding songs with amazingly listenable five second chunks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, five second chunks or or five second chunks that are like very descriptive and able to be pantomimed. Right, Yeah, that's the TikTok sweet spot. I think. Anyway, that is great. That has been the single most actually useful piece of media that I had.
Speaker 3: Wait, I okay, so I've got a question. Would both of you vote for Joe Biden if you did a TikTok where we did Fortnite Dances?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I mean I'm gonna fucking vote for him because I will say that I'm not there.
Speaker 3: What would you be more likely to vote for him if you did TikTok Fortnite Dances?
Speaker 2: I'll just throw this out there. We're all in California. You don't have to vote for Joe Biden. That's right. I think I'm probably not going to vote for anyone for president wow in California. I'm not suggesting you do that. Where you're president. I'll also probably vote for him.
Speaker 1: But but pending Tictak dances, he did a little silly dances, a few silly dances, making me a little more excited.
Speaker 2: That's right. If they just made a Trump campaign, just made it an account of him trying to do any of the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be like Trump wouldn't be willing to do it because like you can't. Yeah, nobody can tell him.
Speaker 3: Ship at this the first candidate the posts the video of them smashing two toilets together until the explode. Will keep my vote?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, you're gonna vote for Trump man right the up his Alley's.
Speaker 2: Talk about toilets.
Speaker 1: Loves to get mad at toilets because flushes big turds.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brian tweet I've been in enjoy and I've enjoying Christy, I'm a Gucci mane just ask people for their favorite tweets of all time. Oh yeah, that's been a lot of goodies. This one from Mikayla Reid retweeting one from Robot Rowboat tweeted, if you smell toast, you might be having a stroke, a stroke of luck. That is past time. It is from November of twenty seventeen. So I love people just having their favorites, like kind of squirreled away from like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Seven years ago one of my favorites. Speaking of like a classic for me speaking of the Spider Man universe is I forgot who tweeted it, but it was just more bs. I thought we were out here looking for less bs. Too good, very good to me, amazing well. Shout out to Christy.
Speaker 1: I'm Gucci Mane, one of the best on Twitter. Zei Gang one of the best out here doing it. Uh. You can find us on Twitter at daily Zei Guys, were at the Daily Zeit Guys on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website daily zeitguis dot com, where we post our episode and our footnotes look off to the information we've talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy and Superducer justin counter besides me just singing song you might enjoy. Right, there, is there any music that you think the people might enjoy it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was beautiful, Jack, So we could just leave it with that.
Speaker 1: We could drop that on Spotify, see if it races up the big huge on the internet.
Speaker 2: Track.
Speaker 5: I have a feeling. Yeah, it's Valentine's Day, so I wanted to leave you all with the sensual, smooth, sexy sounding track to add the playlist tonight. Now it's just over a minute long, so speaking of amazing five second chunks. As Jack put it, some of you won't need that much time. But this is a very vibe, soulful track called Velvet Blue by Ray Losano, and you can find that song in the footnotes.
Speaker 1: Footnotes or Daily's Eye Geis is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from my heart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever.
Speaker 2: You list your favorite shows.
Speaker 1: That's gonna do it for us this morning. We are back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we will talk to you all then.
Speaker 2: Bye.