Speaker 1: It was Harry Styles here at one of two point seven Kiss FM. It's Ryan Seacrest, Today's National Mean Girls Day.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, wait because we have this audio. Yeah on October third.
Speaker 3: He asked me what day it was.
Speaker 4: It's October third?
Speaker 3: Classic? Why is that so classic?
Speaker 4: That's like the classic line for mean girls?
Speaker 3: Like if you know, you know, I'm not. I was not.
Speaker 2: That was not my Oh mean girls is like a staple.
Speaker 3: I don't think I ever saw it. What I don't.
Speaker 2: Think homework tonight for you watch mean Girls?
Speaker 4: Are you joking?
Speaker 2: You're gonna love it?
Speaker 3: I'm not joking.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna bet you that the guys I grew up with did not see that too?
Speaker 2: What your mean girls come out? Because I bet you yeah? Oh two thousand and four. Yeah, like you were totally not in there. Yeah, but I get it. But that was not like you were like partying and probably like hitting you know, like not hitting the club, hitting the club and like not doing mean girls at the theater.
Speaker 3: I get it. I was going to what's that?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Do exactly that? Brittany and whoever are?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Exactly two thousand and four. I was like a sophomore in college and this is just like right up my alley.
Speaker 1: Those are the years where like Nicole and Ritchie and Paris Hilton were out all the time.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you used to see it on TMZ.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's on Paramount Plus by the way.
Speaker 3: Great, I can't wait.
Speaker 4: I just got Paramount Plus.
Speaker 2: Well it's a treat.
Speaker 3: Let's all watch it. I can watch Yellowstone and meingirls.
Speaker 2: They can off FaceTime together tonight and want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah Yellowstone, aything moved off of it went over somewhere else, confusing me.
Speaker 3: Okay, Tony, let's get to the training report.
Speaker 4: Okay. Girl. Jennifer Aniston is on another cover, this time it was cr Fashion Book, and she detailed the four rules that she lives by to stay healthy in her fifties. They are very simple. They are things that we all can do, and yet I cannot do these four things. They are number one, drink a lot of water. Number two move my body daily, number three try to eat whole fresh foods, and number four get as much sleep as I can. And it's so funny because it's like they're so simple. We all know these four things lead to health and longevity, and yet why are they so hard to do? On a daily basis.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 4: I looked at that list and I was like, oh, yeah, I try to eat whole, fresh foods, and I try to sleep as much as they can. And I move my body but not daily, and I drink a lot of water. Why can't I just do these four things every day?
Speaker 3: You can't. Moving doesn't have to be intense, compars I don't.
Speaker 4: Walk every day, but you're good. I work out three four times a week, which is good.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 1: I beat myself up if I don't work out five times a week.
Speaker 4: Yeah I can't. I don't do that anymore.
Speaker 3: That sounds more fun.
Speaker 4: No, But I should. I should walk. I should give my I should walk every single day. You're right, not intense, but like move my body. And you have a dog, Yeah, she gets very tired. She walks like two minutes and she's like, oh it's like Dakota.
Speaker 3: Oh really yeah, But Dakota's like fourteen.
Speaker 2: I give it to her old age. But Stunny's a puppy.
Speaker 3: She should be able to hang.
Speaker 4: I know. I take her to the park and she just sits there.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, well that's why you're not walking. Well, okay, coming him next fifty minutes a non stop kiss music