Speaker 1: Is it recording now?
Speaker 2: Now it's Oh, I think because.
Speaker 1: You know what I did is I love the shirt so much that I washed it. And now it's a week later and I have a.
Speaker 2: Lot of black shirts. I just put this one on.
Speaker 1: This is you know who's on the shirt? That's the dilly bar from d Q. It's very hard to see. Yeah. Back when I lived in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and I worked at Western Union, this one already already a Cedar Rapids. One of the other supervisors, he took a dilly bar and put the entire dally bar. The hell did he do that? I just pulled the stick out. Yeah that's talent. Yeah, he's very talented. All right, Welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 3: Hopefully we're not gonna eat crap today. The only thing that from the last episode that was good was the hocus Polka cereal.
Speaker 1: Do you know that today's labor day? Oh? Yes, we are laboring.
Speaker 2: Oh I hope. I'm not sitting in traffic coming back from the Jersey Shore.
Speaker 1: You're not because you're here. Oh.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's right, I'm here.
Speaker 1: So we work even on holidays. Welcome to Serial Killers. It's the podcast. No, do you know that well, that's that's a whole other story. But even like in our regular job, the union doesn't recognize Labor Day as a holiday. What isn't that ridiculous?
Speaker 2: It is weird.
Speaker 1: It's one of the holidays. That's not a holiday to them.
Speaker 2: That's a holiday most people are off.
Speaker 1: But I mean a union and labor that's the whole that's the whole thing. It's technically a union holiday. You're right, idiots.
Speaker 2: When you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm right, and Andrew, sometimes I'm right. Yeah. Sometimes I'm on my way home from Morocco.
Speaker 2: Oh, did you bring me a souvenir?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, thank you. I'm going to get everybody read Scars.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 1: And if all goes well. Right now, I'm on probably ninety five driving back from Jacksonville. Is it thing, Froggy, Did you bring me a souvenir? Yes? I stopped at South of the Border and I got you some sparklers. No problem, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, I'll bring you home some taffy and food.
Speaker 1: So there's always fun driving down there. All those signs for South of the Border with pedro and then as you got closer there were ones that were like moving. Yeah, all right, anyway, let's eat some cereal. Andrew, can I have the international jingle? Please?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: So Danielle and you press the music note music, no music, No, right on the screen. I don't and then click the next button. You know what, don't play it yet next. No, No, it's going to be that bottom right button. Don't play it. Yeah, let's do the new one first. All right, So I found this in Oh we didn't do an intro?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, should we just sing it a cappella? No, let's do it acapolcoat show.
Speaker 1: It's coming back to season two is coming right, let's go love. The boys play sports. Some boys watch sports, but these play no way, These say their pain. No to By just skipped the whole verse because we are living in a cereal ball holes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're a serial hole, Scott, Andrew and daniel or serial kill.
Speaker 1: This is when people turn it off when you say one person may have texted you.
Speaker 4: That's Scott, where you read one thing on one of the things that you for like troll around on.
Speaker 1: Matt and Doug both turned it off when you sing the questions.
Speaker 4: Okay, in that case, I'm singing the whole episode for you guys.
Speaker 1: So, okay, I don't know. I was in some other supermarket. I forget which one it was. And I love Nature's Path. They have a lot of good fun products, cereals and stuff organic and it actually looks it does so this said new So I figured about it and it is in it. No, it's coconut and cashew butter granola.
Speaker 2: I would put in a yogurt, not as cereal.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for this one. Oh, my arm is getting progressively worse. I will actually break your arm. It's not hard, not, No, I have a I feel like I just got a shot, like a day ago. That's what my arm feels like. It's just no, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't Did you get the COVID backs again?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you're not gonna be able to get that one for a while. There's another booster coming out. I think. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think you still can get that booster.
Speaker 1: I already got one, don't you don't get another one yet.
Speaker 2: I had COVID a month ago, So that's cool.
Speaker 1: All right, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Give us his ship. It's basically what he said. This is yogurt.
Speaker 1: No, it needs milk. Which is basically runny yogurt. That visual is not when I asked for. Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: It looks good. I love how you all have the lactaed milk.
Speaker 1: I like, I don't have any other milk. It helps me not.
Speaker 2: Poop me too. I just gave up cheese again.
Speaker 1: How are you You're not.
Speaker 2: American because that's not real cheese. Look, you you just put this on my dirty on my dirty phone, are disgusting.
Speaker 1: Blow it off. This is really good. I love the way the coconut interacts with cash butter pshoes. There's fiber filled coconut chunks.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, this is really good.
Speaker 1: Five bowls, Wow, five bowls? Really? I think we have an early spoony is gonna there.
Speaker 2: This is really good. This really would taste.
Speaker 1: Coconut on your leg. This is delicious in a Greek yogurt. M really, five balls, both of you. Yeah, I don't know if I can do that. It's delicious. I'm gonna go four bowls in this poom.
Speaker 2: I'll go four bowls in. No, No, you can nothing is perfect.
Speaker 1: Right, No you can? No, there is perfect cereal. Okay, new we have him. Five bowls of cereals, Andrew, you want to hang tight at yeah five? I love this one. It's really good. We had a we had a cashew something or rather from somewhere at some point. You could check out cereal killers PC dot com for the ratings. This is delicious.
Speaker 2: You know what raisins would make this even better?
Speaker 1: Um? How we both said it? Well, you and I are experienced. Oh but if you look here that danielum experienced, I elevated.
Speaker 2: You got a compliment? Finally I didn't, but you do.
Speaker 1: Now if you look at the serving suggestion, they have a slice of banana on there. I don't think that's it. Well, then it's more like panuclata e pineapple. I would love banana in this. Yeah, strawberries even, mmm, maybe some dried pineapple pieces. I don't want pineapple in my cereal. That's kind of weird though, but I think it would work and be like a peanut colada cereal.
Speaker 4: I don't want a peanut colata cereal. That literally sounds like torture. Do you like pina coladas? Matt?
Speaker 1: What are the two people that don't like me? Singing? Matt and Doug?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Matt and Doug were caught in the rain together. I'm singing this song straight for you, guys. Doug's bald, he needs an umbrella.
Speaker 1: I hope you enjoy me singing this song. All right, here we go now? Please please? What the international jingle? Please?
Speaker 4: Serial killers?
Speaker 1: Any Danielle? This is for you.
Speaker 2: No, that's a big box.
Speaker 1: Never mind, I thought it was from the UK. It's not. But still, my son Jaja and I love listening every week. Hope you enjoyed the cereal that remind me of my Canadian childhood. That's the biggest box I've ever seen. Yes, I check out the website. No, they have megaboxes here.
Speaker 2: In Whose cabinet does this viten?
Speaker 1: Nobody? Anyway, it's just Kellogg's corn pops, but it's from Canada, so maybe it'll be a little different. Yeah, it's very heavy.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of cereal today.
Speaker 1: It's seven hundred and thirty grams.
Speaker 3: Let me see a serving size of this. I think I three serving side, a third of a cup that this really is good.
Speaker 1: This coconuts cash a monster box. I'm actually really excited for this one. Here's the interesting thing. So corn pops here in America are like they're little ones or no, they're big. They're weird shaped, right, they're not these around? Look at that. These do not look like corn pops.
Speaker 4: They like.
Speaker 1: These look more like continents. I don't even want to say cocoa puffs because coca puffs have gotten pie puffs. Yeah, they look like pieces puffs? Is that what I said? Yeah, that's how you. I don't think you hear yourself.
Speaker 4: Hey, you phrase things, it comes off like very uh dicky, like hoity toity, like.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're so cute, look at you?
Speaker 4: Why would you also block dan yell so funny?
Speaker 2: Look, I look like, where's bold.
Speaker 1: If you like peanut coloradus milk? We're out of black.
Speaker 2: Tage my husband's call.
Speaker 1: I didn't know we were doing two episodes.
Speaker 2: Shall we're doing a Serial Killers podcast?
Speaker 4: Say hi, honey, nut Cheerio, we.
Speaker 3: Just ate this this cereal coconut and cashew butter nature organic. Oh my gosh, it was so good. Now we're no, it's good and now we're having corn pops. So I have to call you back.
Speaker 1: Okay, Cheerio, fine, I already did, I already.
Speaker 2: Ate it my spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh daddy, there's like corn pops there's different. Shit, they're just different shapes. I haven't had corn pops from quite some time.
Speaker 2: Stop, this is good. You give me like no milk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's very little left and we still have a cereal to go. Oh my gosh, I didn't judge right. Five balls. Yeah really, m Andrew, you're very like you're very liberal with your five balls.
Speaker 4: These are like my favorite cereals. By the way, I know what I like. I'm very uh, I know, I know what I like, and this is what I like. I love corn pops.
Speaker 1: Wait, can you invite her in because I need her to please help me with the floor. Oh yeah, to vacuum. I'll take care of it anyway, so the last time she woud up doing it. This is Kellogg's corn Pops from Canada. You have to buy them on Amazon unless you live in Canada. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to take a picture of me behind this.
Speaker 1: Oh how come she has to get in trouble for being in her phone because she's doing something related to the show. Uh huh, all right, so Andrew's five balls, I'm four balls. Danielle's four balls in a spoon. Yes delicious? Yes, all right?
Speaker 4: So yeah, this Canadian cereals all a booted.
Speaker 1: I'm so heavy I can't even lift it with my damaged arm. You don't have a damage. My arm hurts just because you know what. And by the time my got my lip hurts by the time this air, by the time this airs, my arm might have fallen off. My arm is My eye is a little twitchy. Yeah, it's a little scratchy. Yeah, your hair is long too. Yeah, Oh my gosh, I'm definitely dying.
Speaker 4: I wish you would take my My favorite is when you turn to me when I make fun of you and go, what if it's really really like serious this time? Yeah, it's it hasn't been serious for nine years?
Speaker 1: So is that how long we've known each other? Yes? Really, yes, I would think longer. No, when I interned, I didn't know you. These guys are my choice. Well no, are you were afraid of me? Yeah? Really? Yeah? Because you heard I was such a giant ahole? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, whoever said he was an ale?
Speaker 4: I had to work up like the trust to sit in Scottie studio.
Speaker 1: You have to like earn to get to sit in Scottie studio. Yeah, who was Elizabeth used to sit with me right, yep, yeah, and that was in there though. Yeah. By the time we came in here, it was just you. No, Elizabeth was in here too.
Speaker 2: Somebody really say or an ale?
Speaker 1: Everybody says I'm sure. I'm sure people say that I'm an a hole.
Speaker 4: Because I never say that. I say you're crazy. When people ask me how you are, I say, he is legit a psychopath.
Speaker 1: You texted me yesterday and you were like, I'm so sorry I forgot to put that up. And I was. Instead of me being like, you're such a giant jerk, I was like, it's cool, no, because I love you.
Speaker 4: You have a warm, soft, mushy middle literally your stomach, but you also take it see like you are a wonderful human who's very kind.
Speaker 1: You are I do my best.
Speaker 2: You've always been so sweet.
Speaker 1: Well, why don't we take a break right for corn pop? Yeah, we'll be back right after this. What what happened? And we're back? I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Is that a corn pop boat?
Speaker 1: I don't know what? No, that was the cashew burp deluicious. I could eat like a whole other thing.
Speaker 2: Andrew has finished all the cereal you put in front of him.
Speaker 1: Not this one.
Speaker 2: Not that one. That one's my favorite.
Speaker 1: All right, So, seeing that today is Labor Day, I was at Target or no, it was Target. It was definitely Target. And this cereal was on the sale rack because I get my guess is probably because it was from July fourth. But since its Labor Day, that's an American holiday. So let's eat some all American granola from Safe and Fair. Remember Safe and Fair? Oh yeah, remember that they were like clients of the Morning Show for a second. Yes, yeah, they had popcorn.
Speaker 2: Did they have drizzled popp.
Speaker 1: I'm the wrong person. I don't know if that was safe and fair. I think it was safe and fair with the granolas.
Speaker 2: I think they had popcorn.
Speaker 1: Really okay, if I could be right? What having it? Uh? This is? It? Says all American ganola made with real berries, and there's pictures of cranberry, strawberries and blueberries on the front. Oh boy, what's the matter drizzled popcorn? Okay, look at you, great memory. I just remember the granola because we did it on the show a few times.
Speaker 2: Shop.
Speaker 1: See if they still have this, Well, they have chips, they have all American granola. Go to granola right there. Second one, let's see if they still slid on their website because they're getting rid of it in the store.
Speaker 2: American.
Speaker 1: I'll look at that sea.
Speaker 2: Wait, let's to the popcorn, because that was a good stuff.
Speaker 1: I love popcorn.
Speaker 2: Remember this. They have the drizzle all wedding cake drizzle.
Speaker 1: See. I don't like dark chocolate.
Speaker 2: Oh you have all American popcorn.
Speaker 1: I am not a big strawberry. I like just buttered popcorn, lightly salted. All right, So this smells good, but I could tell it has the it has the rice pieces in it that I don't love in granola. It's kind of like a space taker upper take her upper. Yeah, well, how would you say that? I don't know. It takes up space. Yeah, the rice just takes up space. All right. Everybody's gonna get just smells like blueberries. Everyone's gonna get just like a drizzle of milk. Milk, A splash, A splash one Starbucks. There's a splash. Hold on, I might be able to give you more. Splashttle more, okay, splash, thank you?
Speaker 2: Splash all right, and Andrea, Yeah, this isn't whoa.
Speaker 1: I got it. Holy crap, did you see that? I put it good? I got it in the wrong bin, but I got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you got it into that one, that would be impressive. That definitely wouldn't fit.
Speaker 1: Incredibly impossible. All right, So uh, alergrafree, gluten free, no jimo vegan, kosher, whole grain, ancient grains, plant based, clesterol free, what's the matter? No higher dose corn syrup? No good? Hold on?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Okay, this isn't cereal.
Speaker 1: It's it's granola.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not supposed to be cereal. I don't think what.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about? It's granola. You put milk and granola. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: I love safe and fair.
Speaker 1: I like this.
Speaker 2: It's a little showy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are the cranberries.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 1: You have to let it link. Damn it.
Speaker 2: You have to let it linger.
Speaker 1: What's your what was in your head?
Speaker 2: Actually it's very like it. It's got a very good taste.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it's not my favorite. However, I do like the sweetness. Yeah, it feels like a healthy sweet. I really did that makes sense?
Speaker 1: Flavor profile? I like it. I'm gonna give this, Uh, I think three bowls. I give it four. That seems to me A fair affair gage of this one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it three balls a spoon.
Speaker 1: Okay, And for Carla Marie, it's safe and fair, all American granola, safe and fair and the end is a plus sign.
Speaker 2: Oh why was it Carlo Marie?
Speaker 1: Well, because she's like, you don't say the name of the serials enough and nobody knows what you're talking about when you could literally just rewind fifteen seconds and get the name.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, maybe she's right.
Speaker 1: She thinks we need to push it. And she also doesn't like I haven't. She doesn't like that. That's called squirreling because if I say hi to somebody, the listeners can't see or hear. They don't care about it. That's what we were told by who by Carla Marie. She's a podcast pro.
Speaker 2: Does teach a podcast class.
Speaker 1: She should. I don't know who this guy is, but I just waved to him.
Speaker 4: I was trying to talk to somebody before and I like walked into the back office and I'm like, oh, we could chat in here.
Speaker 1: No we can't. I don't know this person and we should walk away, right, does Rando's around? What's going on? Well, that's why the doors are suposed to be lost.
Speaker 3: And I thought everybody did they all get COVID tested, because isn't that like the big.
Speaker 1: Fingerund nobody cares anymore.
Speaker 2: I just I really like this.
Speaker 3: I like I like honestly, if you're listening to this, also go to the Safe and Fair website and they're not even a sponsor anymore. No, it just reminded us of when they were and when they said the popcorn is insane. They have so many cool flavors.
Speaker 1: And it's insane, and it tastes so much better when it's free too. I gotta say, for a berry, it does. But Verry cereal, Yeah it's good.
Speaker 2: Right, it's got a little burst. Yeah, it's a little chewy, which is weird.
Speaker 4: And they're not the hydrated tasting No, No, these are fresh where they sizzle you can tell.
Speaker 2: Okay, these are fresher than normal cereals.
Speaker 1: Really, it definitely tastes it.
Speaker 2: There's real berries on that.
Speaker 1: Well, there's lots of cereals that granola's have real berries.
Speaker 2: This is this. You can taste.
Speaker 1: It's fresh, Okay, the taste.
Speaker 4: You can see what cereal was that, Let's say at the same time, ready one, one, two three, Cinnamonto's crime very good.
Speaker 1: It was I think it was a taste. You can see it was something like that because it has the ripples, you know, of the cinnamons. Anyway, are we good? All right, We're good. Good to go.
Speaker 4: Can you press the home button, Danielle, She doesn't know what that is. The home button is left side the house is the one with this one seventeen minutes?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, this is a long one.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, it isn't.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a short one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, usually if we get up to twenty one minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: So, you know we try not to curse.
Speaker 2: We try, but doesn't always work.
Speaker 1: Children show, it isn't, Yes, it is. It's a family show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, family a family's curse.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I think? It's cool? Like I totally envisioned, like, you know, wife, husband, two kids sitting at the breakfast table with their milk and their cereal and this podcast just playing in the middle. Do you think that happens anywhere in any house? Nope, really, not even one.
Speaker 2: Everybody's always rushing around in the morning.
Speaker 3: If there's a family that actually sits for breakfast, I would think it's maybe on the weekends.
Speaker 4: And that always pisses me off about movies where they're like, hey, got to get to school. Your mom cooked you like two the giant omelet platter, the bacon, the pancakes, and they're like, oh, gotta run and steal take like one waffle.
Speaker 1: She made waffles and pancakes. Wait, don't you want some orange juice that I having a picture in the refrigerator. Nobody has pictures of orange juice in their fridge. Nobody. You know what, maybe in the seventies and eighties when it was concentrate, I had to go and dump that frozen can in and stir it with water.
Speaker 4: Also, every time, it's always like bright as hell outside. Meanwhile, it's like in normal houses six thirty. By the time kids are going to school, it's pitch black. They're tired. No one's having a good time.
Speaker 1: Also, I know that this isn't really a surreal talk, but why in movies and TV commercials and TV shows are the streets always wet when there's cars driving? The roads are always wet? Does it make it like glisten? Pay attention next time you watch it. Yeah, they're wet. I don't know why it hadn't rained.
Speaker 4: I don't know, not that you know of no, but they don't give you a weather forecast in the movie, right, If they do, they would tell you.
Speaker 1: I guess. I guess. Anyway, all right, maybe that's been it's.
Speaker 2: Been nineteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Now, that's fine, let's just pad for one more minute. Why just pad for one more mon I.
Speaker 1: Don't understand more sponsored money? No, there's no money.
Speaker 2: One time.
Speaker 4: I actually want to go longer on this show. You're like, you're running a longer.
Speaker 1: I'll break open some more cereal. We'll do another, one, one another. Do you know that? Do you know that yesterday we were going to record this yesterday and we didn't have any milk, and Danielle is like, I'll do it with water. I did know. That's disgusting. Josh just recently et cereal with water. We don't do that.
Speaker 3: I want to we don't do that as offering my services.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I was trying to.
Speaker 3: Just give you anything I could give you, and so if it had to be.
Speaker 1: Water, yes, she was offering her services. Okay, anyway, thank you for listening to shut up. I said that like thirty seconds ago, and you didn't even catch it.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, Scotty, I forgot to get his.
Speaker 1: Bad arm anyway, thank you for listening to serial Killers. Please follow us on all social platforms, even though Andrew doesn't check them anymore. Serial Killers PC what what and serial killerspc dot com for all the serial rating serial fun and to buy a shirt? How much of the shirts twenty bucks free shipping?
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Plus you can also contact us there send us cereal the addresses there the whole thing anyway, that's yay.
Speaker 3: You should have serial killer lunch box for Cereal.
Speaker 1: We should have serial killers lots of things. Yeah, we gotta get with a merch person.
Speaker 2: What happened to the snooke sponsor? I thought someone almost signed on.
Speaker 1: We need to discuss anyway, Andrew any parting words. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday.
Speaker 2: I hope you're not stuck in traffic.
Speaker 3: I hope, uh uh you're not sucking?
Speaker 1: You know, back to work in school tomorrow? Why don't you? Guys?
Speaker 2: School doesn't serve for a couple of days.
Speaker 3: What you don't go to You don't start school the day after Labor Day?
Speaker 2: Who's does that?
Speaker 1: We used to maybe you would get that one day off, but then you'd start that Wednesday.
Speaker 3: My son in eighth grade doesn't start until Thursday.
Speaker 1: My stupid district started last Fridays, just on the Friday. How dumb.
Speaker 2: And my school? My school. And Spencer, who's graduating high school this year, he starts on Friday.
Speaker 1: If you guys pay for school, you can tell them whatever you want.
Speaker 3: That's just Spencer's Preston doesn't pay for school. President goes to public school.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought he went to the Jesus Place.
Speaker 2: No, that's Spencer goes to the Jesus Place.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, thank you for listening. We'll see you next week. Be here Wednesday for an all new Bowl chat as well. You never know what who'll be stopping by. It's going to be me, I don't think so. Crunch all right, Crunch guys, thank you for stopping. You're always welcome.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: Press the button h hit the one that says wreck wrecka