Speaker 1: Well, we have come to your city.
Speaker 2: Want way, I get.
Speaker 3: Sing you a CONSCIOUSCI will.
Speaker 1: Be entire little.
Speaker 4: Tell and if you want a little.
Speaker 1: Banging again, I come along.
Speaker 5: We have to put our country first for at least a period of time. We have to fix it because together we can truly make America great. To get it for all Americans. So I want to just tell you what a great honor this is. I want to thank you. I will not let you down. America's future will be bigger, better, bolder, richer, safer and stronger than it has ever been before. God bless you, and God bless America.
Speaker 1: Thank you much.
Speaker 2: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the revolution, coming to your city.
Speaker 2: Got away?
Speaker 1: I get thousand saying you a conscious sill.
Speaker 6: The New Sean Hannity Show, more him the scene, his information on breaking news, and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 7: Thanks Scott Shan An hour two Sean Hannity Show. Toll Free is eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, as I feel like I should be given out a countdown or an admonition, please vote as if the future of the country's future depends on it, because that's what I've been saying every day, and again, my heart is filled with gratitude, appreciation, thanks. I know the people in this audience went out in massive numbers and voted. Many of you did something you didn't want to do or like to do. But I'm hopeful that we can change the way voting goes on in this country. There are other countries that you know, went to more sophisticated systems of voting only to go back to paper ballots. And by the way, paper balloting is way more sophisticated than you think. I mean literally, to make sure that it is a legitimate ballot, they have you put it under like a purple light or whatever they call that thing, and and you blue light and you could just tell whether or not it's real or not, as there are checks and balances that you probably wouldn't think of. You think you're just writing a name down on a piece of paper.
Speaker 1: It's not like that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: But anyway, there's there's so much to get to. What is what is interesting now is we have a very short window of time in which a lot of decisions have to be made and a lot of people are gonna have to be hired. There's gonna be a lot of talk. I've listened to some people I see on on social media, et cetera. You know, people just just salivating at the thought of you know, retribution. Uh and and yeah, we're gonna get to the bottom of Liz Cheney. Liz Cheney is the least important person in my life right now, and she's absolutely irrelevant. Do I think we should find out what happened to the files for January sixth and things like that? And do I think we need to look at how the Department of Justice was weaponized?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 7: Do I want do I want this new Trump administration to ever do to any any Democrat what was done to them? Never they This has to stop. It's not good for the country. You don't weaponize the justice system to go after political opponents. That would be an abuse of power. And I believe that occurred, and we need to get to the bottom of it and put in place, you know, a structure and a system to ensure that that sort of thing never happens again. Anyway, Here to be with a Senator Eric Schmid of MISSOURIUS with us. He himself a former Attorney general. Eric he was out on the campaign trail in the final days with President Trump.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, what was that like for you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: It was great. I mean he is you know, Sean islesss and so we were doing, you know, three four rallies a day, traveling from state to state, and you know, as an interview with him and JD. Vance, I'll travel with JD as well. When they were working really hard in delivering the right message, right, which was she broke it, We'll fix it. Are you better off?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Think we're four years ago, and I think that resonated and I think, honestly, as people are reflecting back on this thing now, they were pitch perfect on that message the whole time. It was the economy, it was the border, it was we're not respected around the world. We were energy dominant under President Trump. None of those things are true now or that you know currently. But the policies are what made President Trump's so popular despite the Democrats' efforts over the last four and eight years to demonize him and marginalize the supporters. That people spoke right. Our republic will be revived because the people had been empowered. They showed up, they voted and proved that you know, this vast censorship enterprises Democrats put in place fifteen million people here illegally, and American people don't want They rejected it. And it's a bright day in America. There's no doubt about that.
Speaker 1: It really is. Let's talk about now.
Speaker 7: We have a very short time to build a government out and I had read reports, for example, that the Biden administration, anticipating the possibility that Donald Trump could win again, have been appointing people inside of important agencies like the DOJ just to have sort of like a check on Donald Trump and his administration, which I would find totally completely unacceptable. Is that true if you read the same thing, have you heard the same thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think that you know. And we're going to go back next week and Senate and in the House for this whatever this Lane deck session looks like. And my guess is Chuck Schumer is going to try to continue to move activist judges across the finish line before January. I would be surprised if he didn't try to do that. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to unleash some of these, you know, agency rules or guidance letters. The good news is that we can come back with the Republican House, Republican Senate, and President Trump and you can through the Congressional Review Act get rid of many of those things. That's why the sweep, although it's not finalized in the House, is so important. It's important as we deal with this tax legislation next year to make sure middle class families get the tax relief they deserve. There are so many things on the line, But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they're trying to place people in then I think, no matter what agency, that is job number one for the new headed to make sure those people are gone. I think there's going to have to be a real house cleaning of some of these individuals that are that are embedded in these agencies that were engaged in this weaponization of government. It's unprecedented.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I was on your show before our talking about Sean the Missouri versus Biden lawsuit where the censorship enterprise was exposed before Elon Musk bought Twitter. It was further amplified with the Twitter files. But that's the kind of thing we cannot have that in this country. The good news, as the American people rejected it but I do think there needs to be real reform in personnel changes in all of these agencies.
Speaker 7: Okay, I agree wholeheartedly with that, But what do you do about people with permanent appointments that may have a biased against Donald Trump? I mean, we saw what happened the first time, and that's a little scary to me when you have people within your own governments kind of sabotaging an administration that has been dutifully elected by the American people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I think there's lesson learned, right. I think when President Trump was in office the first time he was Brandon Washington. You saw that kind of what do you want to call it, the administrative standing the deep state really resisted a lot of the things that he wanted to do. He has a clear mandate, and I think it's incumbent upon whoever is in these top jobs to empower people to make sure that for the folks that are brought on board, that they're on board with, you know, with the vision here, and that's going to come down to leadership. I think President Trump is in a much better position than he was the first time, because you know, there's just there's one of a more lead time I think for him, he's much more familiar with the position of people around him, understand what the stakes are. He's got four years, Sean, He's got four years to make good on these promises, which are its entirely possible to do. I think the American people gave him that mandate. I mean, I don't know about you, but, like you know, the numbers we're going to have in the Senate, the you know, him sweeping the battleground states, all the Senate candidates essentially rode many of them great candidates that rode the cotails of President Trump's same in the House. And then to win the popular vote. I mean, it's just remarkable. I think it's the first time in several decades the Republican's gotten above fifty one percent, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, I think it was two thousand and four as the last time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, it's certainly winning the popular vote, but I think getting above a certain number of the psident Trump had it made it before that, So either.
Speaker 1: It was before that. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 7: Let's talk about all the different issues that he's been dealing with, and every lawyer that I have been talking to, it says that you know was soon in a find out whether or not they want to take this issue of law fair or weaponization even further. We're going to find out soon. You have this judge Morshawn who ruled against Trump, and you know, I'm not sure what we're going to see come out of him.
Speaker 1: Nothing would surprise me.
Speaker 7: Then you have the other case you probably heard from the New York Attorney General, Letitia James. I interpreted that, by the way, as a political move more than anything else, that she's prepared to respond to the results. This was an unprecedented fine against Donald Trump in that case. Evaluation of Merilago by the judge in the case of eighteen million dollars when it's over a billion dollars, it was insane, and they stuck to that the whole time. Even former Attorney General Bill Barr, who served in President Elect Trump's first administration, as calling on all these prosecutors at the state and federal level to dismiss these pending legal cases against Trump before he takes all office. And what he said is do the right thing and dismiss the cases and respect the people's decision. American people have rendered their verdict on President Trump and decisively have chosen him to lead this country for the next four years. You cannot indict, you cannot, you know, imprison it as a matter of practice and law, an American president, it doesn't happen, It's never happened, it won't happen. But you know, there's such hatred toward him. I'm not sure if I'm not sure how any of these people are going to act well.
Speaker 4: I think that there's been a rebuke against that kind of law fair as you mentioned. I mean, the election was decisive, and I think it's important that you know the story here is Joe Biden gave a speech after the November midterms in twenty twenty two where he said, I'm going to do everything I can constitution it makes your president Trump never gets in office. What did you see after that? You saw these zombie cases were resurrected one by one. Jack Smith's case, Fannie Willis case, Alvin Bragg's case, Letitia James. They got the call and by the way, there's evidence now that there were lawyers in the White House talking to them. The number three person at DJ went to New York to Gate and that prosecution is all very coordinated. And so the good news is you were talking about people were talking about they saw it. They viewed this not just as President Trump vers Kamala Harris, but I think as a cause. Is is this the direction we want our country to go in?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Do we want to become some third world and Nana republic? And the American people said, no, we don't want to do it. So all these cases now have been falling apart one by one. The Document's case that was dismith in fact, the judge rule that Jack Smith was improperly appointed in the first place. Those cases are going to go away. Jack Smith has indicated as much. The judge Vershan like, there's just no way he's going to sentence them. By the way, that case is already on appeal Sean. And the reason why it's on appeal is that immunity case that the Supreme Court decided that said, look, you can't be criminally prosecuted for official acts as president, and they use those communications, they use evidence now would be thrown out as the groundwork for some of those charges in New York and by the way, in Atlanta as well. So each one of these cases now from the political verdict that was rendered in the Supreme Court decision about what the law is. They all go away, and I think that's a good thing for the country.
Speaker 7: Well, evidence that was presented was presented from the time it was president and the Supreme Court case would negate all of that. At a minimum, they would need a new trial and not be able to bring forward that quote that evidence. All right, quick break, we'll come right back more with Senator Eric Schmid. He was traveling in the final days with President Trump all around the country. We'll get to your calls coming up as well. Eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. All right, we continue now Senator Eric Schmidt of the Choeme State Missouri. As we continue, it's very interesting, I think we can make a lot of conclusions about how poorly the Democrats ran this campaign. The big switch ERU, she didn't get a single vote in a primary, et cetera, et cetera. The worst closing argument I ever heard is Republicans are Nazis and they're they're fascists and their their garbage and they're racist, and that went on and on. But can we not conclude here that the weaponization of justice and law fair has been rejected resoundedly in a massive way by the American people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they saw what they were doing to President Trump, and they rejected it. They saw exactly what was happening. They saw through it. This whole threat to democracy argument didn't land Sean because the only political party that was trying to keep the other, you know, political opponent off the ballot, trying to jail their political opponent and engaged in censorship, which is a threat to democracy, was the Democrats. Right, that was all they had because I think the other takeaway he is you're now seeing this multi ethnic, working class coalition that's been brought to the forefront. Now, I mean President Trump won among Hispanic men. You had double the number of black men vote for President Trump. You've got now truly a party of the working class. I grew up I know you did. I grew up in a blue collar neighborhood in Saint Louis area. My dad works seven days a week in the big night shift. I love that the Republican Party now that is the home for working class people, and that is a broad based party. The real challenge in this election sewn was typically they may be more low propensity voters. I mean they don't vote all the time. Like the guy who listens to Joe Rogan podcast. He may not be voting every election. Well, they showed up. Our challenge moving forward is to make sure they continue to show up, to make sure we deliver on those promises to make this economy work for them. We bring those jobs home, we make sure we have a secure border, we have peace through strength. Those are all things we can deliver on and our core, I think core mission is to make this country great again. They believe it, and we've got a new coalition. I think it's exciting. But yes, they did reject the centicism. They did reject us too. They did reject every half the country being called garbage, half the country being called fascist. It didn't work all All they had was the stoke fear, and the American people rejected all of it.
Speaker 7: It really is amazing, and it was the worst closing argument I think I've ever heard in any presidential campaign.
Speaker 1: Would you agree with that as well?
Speaker 4: Yes, Usually your closing argument is I want your vote because you know, here's what we have in common, and here's what I want to deliver for you.
Speaker 7: Well, if you're if you're an elected official and you're running for basically reelection or or of an increase in position. Right, if you're looking for promotion like Kamala Harris, don't you have to point to some success that you have had and she had none.
Speaker 4: She had none. And here's the other thing, Sean, is that the most important commodity when you're when you're running for officer office holder, I think is authenticity. Right. You people have to believe you're authentic. That's actually who you are. President Trump is authentic. I mean he's you know, he's working at McDonald's. When you're on Trump forse one, going play, there's McDonald like he's an authentic guy.
Speaker 7: See the McDonald's Kentucky Fried Chicken. I know the whole menu, but it is none of it is healthy. But McDonald's is usually the top item. Listen, Eric, I would keep you longer. I'm just running out of time, but I do appreciate you and all the hard work you've done and hope to hear from you soon.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir, Thanks Sean.
Speaker 7: Right, Senator Eric Schmidt of the Great State of Missouri at twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, so glad you're with us.
Speaker 1: Linda, are you feeling good today? You feel good? Are you happy? Are you content? Has?
Speaker 7: Has the hateless gotten bigger smaller? Are you feeling full of joy? Do you feel the joy is finally you know, sunk in that Donald Trump got reelected for you.
Speaker 8: I can't say that I feel joy because I feel like that word has been hijacked by Kamala and her lunatic liberal followers.
Speaker 3: I'm never going to say I feel joy ever again.
Speaker 8: Probably I'm thrilled that the rightful president is in office. President Trump is phenomenal. He's an amazing human, amazing human being saved by God. I have nothing but words of kindness, love, and admiration for that man. He is just an inspiration to everybody.
Speaker 1: It's the backsliding stop that we reflect. Oh no, I have a hateless, full of gratitude and.
Speaker 8: No, forget about it. No, I hate everybody. I like President Trump. I love President Trump, you know, but.
Speaker 1: Everybody else am I on the hate list? I'm just curious.
Speaker 3: I mean, it depends on the day. It's Thursday.
Speaker 8: You might be all right, you know what I mean, It depends I think you're good today.
Speaker 7: The days that I should annoy you the most is when your phone goes ping, ping, ping, ping ping.
Speaker 1: You know it.
Speaker 3: That doesn't bother me.
Speaker 7: A rapid succession that happens on the weekend at all. You know, there has to be times you're like out of dinner and it's like ping ping ping, ping ping.
Speaker 3: Don't go to dinner. I'm gonna work, ahol, look like you so okay, you don't.
Speaker 1: Go out to dinner making dinner. Whatever you happen, i'vet I.
Speaker 8: May tell you what January twenty first, November sixth I said I would take a deep breath, and I have.
Speaker 3: And it's November seventh. Probably took it last night.
Speaker 8: And then, you know, I think January twenty first will be the first day that I'll be like, all right, I'm ready to go out and really enjoy.
Speaker 3: The world again.
Speaker 7: Now, yesterday it was a hard day for me. I mean when I said I had no sleep the night before, I had none, and I just I just.
Speaker 1: Drove through it.
Speaker 7: But a couple of my really close friends said, you look kind of tired on TV. I'm like, well, I haven't slept in forty eight hours. What do you expect from me? Give me a break.
Speaker 8: I think we were all afreie to go to sleep too, you know, everyone to stay up and watch those elections and watch those numbers and make sure that everything came in the way it was, and it was changing so rapidly. It's like, I don't think I could have gone to sleep if I tried.
Speaker 7: But if you recall, I was on Fox News. It was about nine thirty in the evening, and I told everybody exactly how the night would play out.
Speaker 1: And I was exactly right, was I not?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You were anyway, It's sort of like ef Hutt and people are like wow, And I said, I don't really want to go and go over our skis here, but let me go over my skis and I'll tell you exactly what's going to happen. Anyway, thanks to the USCCA, they are offering all of you their instant access life saving resource. It's called the us CCA Concealed Carry and Family Defense Guide. You get it simply by texting my last name, Hannity to the number eight seven two to two two. I mean, the bottom line is, the world is a more dangerous place. Hopefully it will start getting safer, Hopefully defund, dismantle, no bail madness comes to an end. But until then, well you we're dealing with more lawlessness than ever before, and so you've got to protect yourself. You got to protect your family. And if God forbid, that moment comes and somebody breaks into your home, your business, wants to kill you, your family, your employees, well you might have to take action. In your mind, you think you're going to be the hero, okay, and you're going to take out whatever threat there happens to be and save your life and the life of everybody you love. Now, whether your ex navy, longtime gun owner, new to firearms, it won't matter because even in your own home, your own business, if that happens, and we've seen this happen before, well there might be people that want to arrest you and let the criminal go free. Now, this is why the USCCA exists. As a member, you're going to get world class safety and training and self defense liability insurance, So God forbid, when that trouble comes, you're not going to face it alone. Is over eight hundred thousand American gun owners like me, that trust the us CCA. Right now, they are offering an exclusive, limited time deal. First you get anybody that's listening to my voice right now, you will get for free, instant access to their Concealed Carry Family Defense Guide.
Speaker 1: Simple.
Speaker 7: Just text my last name Hannity to eight seven to two to two two. I strongly advise that you look at their membership safeguards for you and your family. If God forbid that moment happens, text my last name Hannity ha and n it wide to the number eight seven two to two to two and do it today. You know, I've been pointing out a lot of liberal hypocrisy and insanity and madness, and it's out there.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 7: One of the scariest things I heard and one of the most chilling things I've heard. We talk about what goes on in our school systems all the time. We talk about you know, there are people that think it's perfectly fine to offer gender affirming care to students, like in California, to pon tim without parental consent. I actually believe in parental rights they will do this in California as well.
Speaker 1: This is madness to me.
Speaker 7: I think that parents were not potted plants and that we ought to have a say in something that might forever change our children's lives. Couldn't even be a controversial issue, and I actually do think it played a part in people's voting in this past election. So here you have this guy, his name is Leonard Serrato. Way do we find this on social media? He actually proudly defined who he was. Is that how he did it? Yeah, you know the details behind it? Or is it just his No?
Speaker 3: I mean he just this is his social media.
Speaker 8: But I mean he has that he works there, He has that, you know that he's you know, got it out for his students, his family, his friends.
Speaker 3: But he's loud and proud about the fact that he's at Oregon.
Speaker 7: Right, So he doesn't hide the fact that he's the assistant director for fraternity sorority life at the University of Oregon.
Speaker 1: Right, that's on his social profile. Wow.
Speaker 7: So he takes to TikTok, I have no access to my social medium, That's why I have to ask these questions anyway, And he tells people who voted for Trump. Now again, this is the assistant director for fraternity sorority life at a college university. Listen to what he's telling people who voted for Donald Trump and what they ought to do.
Speaker 2: Try.
Speaker 9: My sadness is over. My anger has set in. I am a very petty person, and I am very proud of that. Love it about myself, actually, and so I say this in the most disrespectful way possible. I don't care if you are my family. I don't care if you're my friend. I don't care if we've been friends our entire lives. You can literally go for yourself if you voted for Donald Trump. If you are so sad about your groceries being expensive, get a better paying job, do better in life, get an education, do something because you are stupid, and I hope you go jump off of a fridge.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 7: Now, Linda, we kid around about your hate lists, although it's very real, but we kid around about it a lot. And then that's why you know, now that it's post election, I'm gonna have to have that call with your pastor I'm gonna have to talk about the issue of potential backsliding, which we you know, we have discussed a number of times in fun on this program.
Speaker 1: You don't want anybody to die. You just don't like people. It's a very big difference.
Speaker 8: I think there's a big difference and these people. You know, there was a girl last night and I'm gonna find this video for you, but she came out and she said, I would like to do a group fund where we're going to find a way to kill the president. Can anybody tell me how to get a hit man? And I'm like, yeah, that's not a joke. That like, the Secret Service should be at her house immediately. Sorry that your feelings are hurt, Sorry that your your choice didn't win. Really, it's it's terrible, but this man won overwhelmingly. So you know, the temperature of the nation is not with you. It's the opposite of you. And you're just gonna have to learn that. You know, nobody cares about your feelings. We care about the facts of the nation. So they're like, all right, well we don't like that, so we're just gonna kill them. I'm like, they already.
Speaker 3: Tried that twice. I mean, I think people like that are just unhinged.
Speaker 7: That's why the rhetoric gleitting in to the final days in this campaign was so over the top. I mean it is. It is a pretty chilling time to our busy phones we go Washington State. Jeff, We'll start with you. Glad you called, sir, Thank you for checking in, Thank.
Speaker 2: You for taking my call. New to listening to the show. I try to watch you every night on your on your broadcast for the last at least four years. If not, I set my DVR for you. I just deeply thank you, deeply want to thank you and your colleagues, Laura Jesse, so many more, Mark Levin, some of the truth tellers out there for just keeping it real with us without without you guys doing what you do. You guys and gals doing what you do. I believe that the election would have not gone the way that it did. And we need you guys. We need the Charlie Kirks, we need the Dan Bonginos. We need you guys. And I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for just spreading the truth on a daily and nightly basis for us.
Speaker 7: Well I kind of look at it. First of all, thank you for your kind words. I also have been saying to everyone listening to this program, and I tried to I tried to express the best way I possibly could and convey as much urgency about the moment that I felt the country was facing in the lead up to Tuesday, and everybody they rose to the occasion, and people went out and voted, and people that are low propensity, in mid propensity, and high propensity voters all voted. And some people that don't like voting early they did it anyway. They understood the principle that being down hundreds of thousands of votes on election day when the polls open is a risky proposition. And I'm very I'm thankful to all of you because in many ways I kind of look at what I do as im a spoke in the wheel. I might have some of the bigger platforms than other people, but you know what, it's no more important than every one of you that voted.
Speaker 1: It really isn't. I don't view it that way.
Speaker 7: And for the for the names of many of the names you mentioned, you know, Mark Levin, Dan Bunge, and the friends of mine, thank me, God bless us. You know, I'm very proud of the work. I'm grateful for the work that they do. You know, the way what I view this job and how I approach this job is to provide a service. I'm of the service that I'm providing is news, information and as entertaining a way as I can that I know you're not going to get anywhere else, and and that to me is a mission. It's not not even so much a job. It's at this point in my life, it is a mission. And I work because I love it. I'm grateful that I have it. And you know, unfortunately we don't win every election.
Speaker 1: We wanted.
Speaker 7: This one to me meant maybe more than any other one in my lifetime, to be very honest with you, because I felt like I didn't think we'd be able to recover if the stated policies of Kamala were implemented. I felt it was. It was that much of an inflection point for the country. But God bless you, my friend. Your kind words mean more than you know. Right, quick break right back to our phones. We go eight hundred and ninety four to one, shown us on number. As we continue, Look, it is one of the most consequential elections in history and one of the best things to come out of this. I think we had the least supportive administration in history towards our friends, our allies, the only democracy in the Middle East, and that being Israel. And now we will have the most supportive president that Israel has ever had back in office. And by the way, in Swing States, I saw numbers this morning among Jewish Americans. The numbers were dramatically higher for Donald Trump. Interestingly, even Arab Americans that want peace, that don't idea with the radicalism and and don't want Iran to have hegemony in the Middle East, you know, are going for Donald Trump because they know that the Iranians days are numbered when Donald Trump is there.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: And anyway, and Donald Trump, along with Prime Minister Netan Yahoo, I mean, they have basically declared war against the rest of the entire Middle East, and and those countries will unite against this