Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of.
Speaker 2: Our merch partners.
Speaker 1: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. Donald Trump, H god, yeah, I have a week man. The four ninety five we talked about it got cut down to one seventy the next day. His true social ticker with public I think they had a spack merger. He owns what eighty million years yeap, some crazy eighty million years based on where it opened at. His his worth is six point two billion, right.
Speaker 3: He's waiting for that ninety day lock up here to expire, so fast.
Speaker 1: They got They got him on the longer than ninety days, so he got the six month lock up. So he can't trade for a loan or try to have a loan against the shares, So he got wait six months. So that brings him to yeah, October, right before the election, which is I mean.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing.
Speaker 3: If Biden finds a way to let him exit early, Trump may not even want to run six billion. Let me get out a three and a half billion, Biden, you can have the office. I'll go right back to marl Lago.
Speaker 4: Cool, he got it right now. If he wins his that that actually is gonna be worth something like to mean. Sorry, So his thing is a meeting stock now right, it's officially a mean stock.
Speaker 1: By definition, is a means stop in the sense that it's not trading off of any technicals or fundamentals. It's just moving on sediment. So what people think or how people feel about pretty much him, right, because if you think about it's a it's a social media app. I don't I'm not on it. I don't know if any of you guys are on it. But where how do you generate revenue on social media apps? Majority of times is advertising and if we haven't seen any, I haven't been on to see if there's any advertise. I don't know who's spending the money, but to have evaluation this high for something that it was created two years ago, maybe not even fund it around yep. And what also makes it is that and this is important about memes, and I think you always talk about it being Ponzi schemes right there. They're not bad until people start wanting their money and the value goes down on the way up, people are going to make money. And so this is kind of like the definition of that. Mean, yeah, it's training at one price now, but that doesn't mean it can't go higher.
Speaker 2: And if maybe it will.
Speaker 1: And if the population that is and enamored with his presence his lead starts to start pulling up a little bit higher in this presidential election, his popularity starts to decrease even more more news breaks out, you could start to see that ticker start to move up, move up. Now, based on fundamentals and technicals, should it probably not?
Speaker 2: Probably not? What qualifies it as a mean.
Speaker 3: The interesting thing is could he run his campaign donations through the social media site like donate here as a way to drive revenue? Because if so, I don't want to give him an idea. But if his base contributes to that, and now you can solidify the revenue, and he gets hot at the right time and could win and maybe if he does the debate through that platform, I mean, he could.
Speaker 2: Work the magic Trump. Trump's a hustler.
Speaker 4: He found a way to to, you know, figure figure some things out and make some money, and he has celebrity. This is why it always is like people always say, like, you know, I'd rather be rich than famous. That's not always entirely the best way to go about it. Because if you're rich and you have no fame, if you lose your money, all you have is your relationships and information hopefully get it back. But if you're famous, then you're rich and you lose your money, you still have your fame looking over doors, and depending on how famous you are, that fame is going to carry you through. Mike Tyson, he's always about to make fifty million dollars for fighting.
Speaker 2: He's fifty years old. Fifty five, Yeah. Crazy. That's because he's famous, yes, not.
Speaker 4: Because he's a skilled he could be a skilled fighter and nobody knows who he is. He's not making fifty seven million dollars. So in some cases, fame actually is more valuable than and Donald Trump is a perfect example of that. No matter what he falls down, he gets knocked out, he gets sued for four hundred million. You look, you think it's over. And his name is big enough and he has enough of a following to make himself. He literally just made himself a billionaire. Over again, they got as much follow as as fan base shot out to Isaac Hayes.
Speaker 2: They went over six hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: So if they have how many followers this truth have any event that they have that, why isn't Isaac Hayes a billionaire? Because Donald Trump's name is Donald Trump, right, So he literally just made himself six billion dollars out of thin air a social media platform that I don't have. I've never met one person in life that was ever champion truth social. I don't know anybody that's on truth Social. I've never seen anything get reposted from truth Social. I've never seen anything. I've never seen anything or truth social other than articles and news about pro social because Donald Trump was attached to it.
Speaker 1: No, they so there's an argument saying that the Legiti follower was in that five hundred to sixty. But they're saying that there's five million. There's five million. That's a big difference, but they don't know how many of them are legit, so well we don't know.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, even five million, that's still not a lot in relative to him having a six billion dollar valuation screen five million people they got.
Speaker 2: I mean TikTok has two billion.
Speaker 4: Look at all right, look at it from this standpoint, he has five million people on his platform, right, Logan Paul probably has one hundred million followers, kyleson it probably I meant followers is consent have just on Instagram alone?
Speaker 2: Yeah right? Ye? Kim Kardashian has one hundred million followers.
Speaker 1: Yeah so he has nine million, has nine nine point.
Speaker 4: I got nine million followers just on Instagram let alone, YouTube and Twitch and Twitter and probably got he got everybody has an aggregate over over fifty million followers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I think I have to say that's a business lesson in branding and keeping yourself relevant if all else fails, keep your name popping.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Christiano Ronaldo, he's a he has six hundred and twenty six million, He's a that's deserved the most flowered person on that.
Speaker 2: Keep your name popping, m and they ain't think it happened. What a segment?
Speaker 3: What are like three what's say, five ways to keep your brand relevant on top of mind?
Speaker 2: Oh man, you got it, you got it.
Speaker 4: So this this is a tricky thing, right, because it's like you're gonna have to do things that you probably morally like you got to do outlandish things to stay relevant over the course of time.
Speaker 2: Fifty cents a great example of this.
Speaker 4: So he remember at some point in time fifty cent was they counted him out musically. Then he came back with power and he reinvented himself. But in between that, he's never been afraid to do a variety of different things publicly that probably most people went and feel comfortable doing. Yeah, but if you read the Art of War or forty eight Laws of Power, that's part of it.
Speaker 2: You gotta do things that keep your name relevant.
Speaker 1: I was a reference with my last guest on Blackout set about.
Speaker 2: Forty but I don't think you have to do.
Speaker 1: And I touched on dude the Outlantis thing because it, honestly it's we could have stayed with Trump right when you think about think about what he's done. We talked about the sneakers last month. You see what he released this moment, Bible selling Bibles for system. We don't even read the Bible for six So what inside the Bible has, Like it has copies of the nation's founding documents, but it also has lyrics to God, blessing God, bless the USA inside of it and selling for sixty dollars. So it's just a series of just.
Speaker 2: No, he's not gonna do that. He can't do that. But then it's all done.
Speaker 4: I mean even for us, right, that's something that we've had to We've had to keep our name relevant. So it's like, Okay, we do a world tour. Nobody's thinking about doing a world tour. Right, that's news. That's that's the way they stay relevant within the culture. We do invest Fest, Right, that's the way to stay relevant within the culture. We create a financial curriculum five schools and pilot it in the Bronx.
Speaker 2: That's newsworthy. That's a way to stay relevant. We have Donald Trump come to this year's invest Fest breaking news alerts.
Speaker 1: Hold on, yeah, I hear steps coming down, people, somebody's coming down the steps.
Speaker 4: If ya, If y'all think DT is gonna it would be a good keynote for investments this year, put in chat let me just let me just check the temperature real quick.
Speaker 2: But if y'all think that that uh d T, you know, I got I gotta go upstairs.
Speaker 4: Right if you think if y'all think DT would be good for this year, that you think d T would be a good guest for invest.
Speaker 2: Fest, I'm going with whatever Troy, mom and dad say.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And then when I come in, why did you agree?
Speaker 1: You know that you gotta go like to the crib right like d T. I'm gonna get a call after this. I'm gonna get a call about Joey Joey crack.
Speaker 2: Oh oh d T.
Speaker 1: Actually he actually tried to tweet Adam and put Joe Button.
Speaker 2: I mistake. He tried to tweet Adam. Yeah, Joe Biden, Joe Biden. He put you instead, Joe Button. Shout out to Joey Button. He might be, but it will be controversial. It would be. It would be legend.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what if we have Donald Trump at in vest Best, which might happen, by the way, perhaps that was everybody will say We're not everybody a lot of people will say that we sold out, yes, that we're part of ILLUMINATIH, that they hate us.
Speaker 1: They turned we turn our backs on the culture.
Speaker 2: And guess what will happen when he gets on stage.
Speaker 3: Everybody's gonna rush the stage.
Speaker 2: I've seen this happen before.
Speaker 4: I thought around. I don't trust trust the public, bro. I don't trust the public, bro. I've seen this happen before. What people want to see if he gets on stage, they want to see the twenty thousand people in attendance standing watching.
Speaker 2: It's not real, Like it's not real.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to invoke with emotion being I mean, it invokes emotion.
Speaker 4: But another thing that you can do to stay relevant is to this is the Drake. This is the Drake model. Skew young and work with the next wave of talent and co op and co op that Drake has done a treminous job of co opting that right, So when he works with a little baby, when little baby's want to come up right, or he goes to London and gets with Central c or he goes to Jamaica and gets with popcorn, or he or he rides.
Speaker 2: The kid for bets. Right now, he riding Drake.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: When I say that, don't a business lesson guys. Salute to Drizzy.
Speaker 4: But he's found a great way of reinventing himself by finding up and coming wave makers audio.
Speaker 1: They're not waves, it's not a wave. Yet they created a buzz. He makes it a wave. There's a difference, like he's not rather than being relevant, he's staying responsive.
Speaker 2: There's a difference.
Speaker 4: So in business, if you look into look look for the new, hot, up and coming content creators, the new hot designers, the new did the same thing.
Speaker 2: Jake absolutely did. They all did it, just Drake. Drake's done it on a different level. He's done it the best.
Speaker 1: He perhaps maybe he has.
Speaker 2: A better air for he's the best an R. He's responses. That's an R in music business.
Speaker 1: What's the next sound? He's looking, he's seeking it.
Speaker 2: He's listening on YouTube, he's tapped in. Yeah, he's everywhere with it.
Speaker 4: So it's like even for us, like I watch I watch Instagram, I watch content creators, I watch people that's doing anything I watch.
Speaker 2: You know what you're doing.
Speaker 4: You gotta stay up to date. You cannavi get caught in a bubble and your own bubble going on.
Speaker 1: Your own bubble is that That's what I'm saying, your own get up here, I know what's going on.
Speaker 2: It's the Truman Show. Do you never know what's happening out there? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So those those are two ways that you can stay in the in the media cycle.
Speaker 2: I love it big T, I invest fast d T. Day one or two, Ah, I said, day two five, day one final. That's up the event. It might not be an.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be outside.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have, man, the whole, the whole movement is going to be. They're gonna have a.
Speaker 1: Whole, like get out the way, man, we try to get to the food trucks, shut down the highway.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man. A Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump. Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,