Speaker 1: I don't know what truth talking about it. We can't wrest into these big This is a big decision. Man shot the rusive fight. Man, shot to my dog. Jesse Man got the got the Offson Hoyers on today. You feel me if you know, you know, shout the Georgetown big John. Let me see that Iris some Boyers Man, shout the Jesse Russell fight. Baby Man, Hey, Jeff yo yo, hoodie game Jay? Hey, hey jes Man, hold your head. Man, I know these towns hitting you in the body. Man, just keep going, keep pumping it out. We're still gonna get it. We're still gonna love it. You feel me like you just right shout all of my Canadians t o rapid Vancouver, right.
Speaker 2: Montreal, Right pick it on that note, your your your hoodies and stuff.
Speaker 3: Were going into the Celtic Arena, the Ruts fight.
Speaker 1: Got the deal.
Speaker 4: What are you and uh Bill Russell's gears going into the Celtic.
Speaker 3: We were do the truth camp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this man can't focus for ship, Come on, focus Church. Look you know what I'm saying. Look you didn't hear nothing needs just said? Did he said? You and Russell gears going to the Southern y'all y'all, and I said, and I said the truth cast. Yeah you know I'm next to line. You're up now, Church, all right, you've been you said this five years ago. We've been trying to get it.
Speaker 3: The Celtic City, when you're.
Speaker 1: Doing the documentary, when you're doing your dog, when you're gonna get off this love ship, and let's get to the paper what we're doing.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: You you at South Beast right now, you ain't in l A. You ain't. Let's get it for the second time. Let's get it.
Speaker 5: Man, certifist certain Faster, certified certufas my certifition, certain fast, certain certain fast certain.
Speaker 1: It's a green summer. Yeah, we built different. You ain't watch them the games like I'm watching it again. Come outside, we're a live This is when you stop the production. We go back and we want and listen. When I settled into love, then I can focus on everything.
Speaker 3: We're righty.
Speaker 1: We got a two cent deal. Boy, you got the ooh you got the ingle Wood Oh. I tell Josh, we're going Inglewood Rogers Part. Oh, my listen, jes listen to I want to we get what if we get the Inglewood Rogers Part nigga. That's gonna shut the city down. That's gonna be that's gonna shut the city down. We're doing Inglewood, Rogers Park, We're doing k and then we're doing the self DeJoy. I got you, lord, let me ride this. Come on, because you ain't rocking it right?
Speaker 3: Get him in the Celtics. Y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna throw the gold bbs is on Pece ship. We got it. You know what I'm saying. But you child, you're joining you know what I'm saying. You know, Yeah, let's hold let's get it baby. Lots going on, Lots going on, Pete, hold on, Nate. People say, with all these coaches getting fired two weeks or a week or day before the playoffs, what we're doing, Pete? What are we doing? I don't know what's and what's the message saying that when you fire your jim and head coach who you not wrong with and you're going and you got a week and a half, what you bro This is telling me it's a lot of sensitive shit going on in these locker rooms. Yeah, it's a lot of like come on, come on now, you could have waited til after the season, but if this was this, this was that type of turmoil that was going on. You could do it at the beginning of the season. You don't wait between like you on the four seed and you're about to go into the playoffs. You getting you getting ready for playoffs, and now you fire the coach. So now for the next whatever rest of games you got for the season, all through the playoffs. Like when y'all lose. Uh, you know what do you think fining Mike Malone has something to do while y'all didn't play well, but you can't even focus on winning the championship. Now, now you're wasting one of the big best big men of this generation's prime in the year another year. He's had a great year. Bro Man, First of y'all didn't do nothing to help them get better, and you got the best player in the league. I swear, if i'm joker, I'm out of there. Well, I'm out of there. They gave it. It's too dysfunctional. This gave way all the grid. The first they go the road, they let all the road go. Bro come on, and my next question is, I don't know if it's first off, I don't know what's going on. If this is the new Lens I do not like this, Like, you need continuity going into the playoffs. You need you need confidence, you need everybody. You don't need. This is a distraction. This is a distraction. I guess what, Pete the new coach gotta come in here? Who is an Edelman stepping up as the intern? Does he have the respect of all the playoffs?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: He got whatever he got, he been there, But like, come on, that's dysfunction though, because now when the media come in, this is all we're gonna be talking about. We ain't talking about winning no championship. We're talking about what's you know, what we're doing? What's what's going on around here at no GM? Like what's him? There ain't no joke but a cranky steamroller? You feel that steam rolled it? He could have waited, could have waited, you waited. You could have just waited till the season was over. Where the y'all first round? You you you gotta ride to you a fourth seed? You could be a three seed by like the next day, like you I don't understand, or eight or night. Yeah, but like feel like you and the thing I refuse to believe that a four game losing streak that I was on had something to do with and I refuse to believe that because you was playing Westbrook over one of these young fellers had something to do with getting fired. Bro, this feels like ego. It really do. Just feels like I feel like it. Really it feels like some feelings got hurt and somebody wanted to be like Nahna, some men were speaking like men, yeah, and somebody like men speak like men exactly, and men speak men speak. And then you know what, you don't do that the mic, Bro, I think he's I think he's earned the right to be able to go out on the shield. Bro. You know, and then guess what, Pete man, you know what happens in the playoffs? Brought the best player, you end up playing it right now, you're gonna fire the coach? Yeah it did too. Who led y'all to the chip. I would love to hear what Joker got to say about all this, because you think he had something to do with it. I don't think he had nothing. So let me, bro, let me say something. P you notice they bring it to you. But like Joker, I don't know, I don't know one hundred percent. But Joker the type that like you guys deal with that business, like, don't he seem like that type dude? But you win it, pee, even though if you don't want to be in it with the owner sitting down with you and say, listen, this is the movie about to make. He's in his best years under this this coach has elevated his game, put him in a system to where he's like the best player on the planet. So why am I hot at him? Why is Joker mad at him?
Speaker 6: Like, come on, Malone his whole career, he's side of my whole career.
Speaker 1: He elevated this cat. He decided to trade the other big who was like they was neck and neck. Remember a nurked He was like, na, we're going with him. Boom you out of here. Elevated him from that point and he didn't turn that to this monster under Malone. And so now y'all at odds. There's no way you could be at odds with the way he planned. This is your ship, this is your system. We do everything. Do you, homie, whatever you want. How we had odds because because I'm coaching, y'all don't want to be coach now. Nobody want to be coach now. I want to hear and you don't want to hear your faults. Yeah, when he telling y'all ain't looking at tape, y'all ain't doing like he said, guys don't want to watch film. Yeah, so now you now you buttered over that. And so like, you know what, you don't need to be din and be grown man. You know what they going upstairs? They going to ownership. Man, that's weak. That's so weak. And that devised your team at the end of the day too. And guess what, that's not winning culture. That's not winning culture. And when you don't have winning culture, man, you have yeah, you have the bacles like this man, I'm eager to hear and and try to understand what Joker's mind is because you know, not only like Paul said, not only just a major distraction. Man, you got to focus on y'all still in the thick. Y'all are in the thick of it. And you know what, you can't let something like this be the reason why this year goes to wherever it goes. Left. You understand, you still have some great time to savage. You still got some great time to come in and and and and and change things. Man. Playoffs is a whole, just like how they talk about their preseason ship and regular season. Man, playoffs, Bro, and I seen what's the guy Kareem Rush come and hear mother fucking hit eight threes on win. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Bro. You't know what the momentum you get in the playoffs. Bro, I want feeling this and man shout shot the mic. Man, he's gonna land on his feet. Bro, Listen, it's about you know, it's so crazy about it. It's it's so crazy because I know about four teams that need to go ahead and they go they coach listen right now, right now, right now, get out of here, fresh air. Ain't nobody why they ain't gonna and.
Speaker 6: The two teams that did it, the two teams that did they.
Speaker 1: Didn't playoffs and ain't and the thick Bro, this that's crazy. I hope this sat. I hope they say like this ain't how everything gonna go. I don't like that. If that's gonna be in the new list, Man, they got to get that under control. Man, that's not even good for the race of it. Like here we are talking, we want to talk matchups. We want Phoenix need some fresh air, Philly Brooklyn, Philly Sean. I'm calling out teams that really need some fresh air. So you shaying, monk it all up, all new everything, man, All them teams, I say, need fresh air. But you're gonna fire these cast that's in the mix. That's crazy, all white bris. Come on, bro, all new man, give me some new news and the new fresh white suit. Open up all up.
Speaker 4: So if you look at the last six years, man, four of the head coaches that won an NBA titler are no longer than coach of that teams. So Nick Nurse in twenty nineteen no longer. They're Frank Vogel in La no longer there. Boholes are in twenty one with the Bucks no longer. They are now Malone who won in twenty three, no longer there.
Speaker 1: So you're not even saved by winning the championship. I mean, this is the the new lens you're talking about, because now the movement of coaches is moving faster, just like the players. Now you're not gonna be seeing like Popovich is no moral spolstress. You know, it's gonna be like they rotating, just like how the players is rotating. Like oh, we're gonna be here for a few years. And we were out door clippers like KD. I was over here, one here, but you know, and I'm out three years boom. Yeah we have what we seeing with the rotation of the coaches now. But they getting fired and they get just moving. The coaches is getting fired. Coaches get their bread though, Yeah, they get their here get on not here I'm talking about. They still gonna get another job. Look at darn Ham went right over to Milwaukee, got another job. It's starting to look like the NFL, because it's how the NFL to rotates over Like if you gonna do nothing within three years, like you out of there, like three four years, you out of there. I don't like the microwap. Ain't nothing mic Away. You can't build real culture like this, bro. You gotta build, you gotta, you know what I'm saying, or at least or at least uh you know, curated to where it can it can it can gather like what like what Cleveland's doing is how you're supposed to. You gotta go get your head knocked in right and then keep building. Look at them, you know what I'm saying. Look at a Garland and in spite of them, because of those first couple, Bro, they are better. They're a better team now because of that relationship or wherever it's not volved to. But you gotta build culture. Once you build the culture, and I felt like Denver had a certain type of culture and then now, but like when you issues between the if you the coach and the GM is not on the same page, that's gonna like fracture the culture. And it seems like that's what happens. Let me let me say this. They were on the same page. They got fired together, Pete. But listen to me, hear me out. I knew this was going downhill. Bro. You know no, I ain't jabbing, but this is what happened when upstairs thinks they know too much or they start thinking they're too smart. Right, Bro, they just won it. That's what you had to do. You just had to re sign everybody back, right, Bro, You let not one but two of your major pieces go. Guess what left after that three man? They let all the grit go. Bro. Bruce Brown was dogging every motherfucker.
Speaker 3: He came in and played.
Speaker 1: You put him at the one, you put him at the two. You had him at the three he felled that in. Uncle Jeff came in and filled those holes. Broun was doing this your boy, Bro, it was a Commons. He's a following bro. Bro, you lost all your grip, Bro, so now then you do this. Bro. You leaning so heavy on your Superstar, but no, you need those pieces, Bro. All of that helps the superstar be better. Joker for Real, for Real p. Sixty forty five, twelve and thirty. Bro. You driving, Bro, You're driving the truck like this. You got to get Bro. You are driving the mack truck and a matt that you feel me like he like you gotta leave. So I'm gonna feel like, Bro, you exhausting great talent to where he ain't gonna really have no real options around and everybody around him it is falling apart. If Jamal Hairstring is not a one, Bro, them are gonna be back in this if Gordon ain't a one, because you know that Cas been a major thing this shit. Bro, they gonna Bro. I don't know what Denver's doing, Bro, but this is the perfect time to shock everybody. If I'm the team, if I'm Joker, I get us all together and I'm making about us real ship. P. You know what it is, right? Think you think he got to P. I'm saying, is he the leadership in there? Who's the voice in that locker? Not even that? Who does everybody respect? Out of everybody say him? I'm talking about top the bottom? Yeah for sure, But is he that one that's gonna be like, look, you don't have to pe or what. Everybody gonna let the roadue go. Now, I know Westbrookers step up and say something and he'll kind of gather guys. I mean, he's known, he got that type of personality. He ain't got them three boys he got, he got, he got some he got, he respected, he got, he definitely respected, he got the merits in there. But Joker's team. Bro, when your star stepped up and started it, ain't really nobody I mean Jamal Murray, No, Bro, this is bro. This is the time your star supposed to step up and be like, this is what we're doing y'all? Yeah, because they'll follow his lead for show.
Speaker 4: Next thing, I want to ask you about the Western Conference Free Tom eight seed is separated by two games. Ever's trying to avoid the playing because if you missed the plan, you basically get a weak ar rest before the playoffs. The question after you, guys, which team you fel like need to avoid the playing the most?
Speaker 1: So first off, we don't hold on. First off, don't wait till April and then talk about let's let's you know, you know what I'm talking about. Like, Bro, this is strategy here, and all the teams that you know find themselves in here. It's not by coincidence. Some teams are trying to fall, some trying to some people trying to move up, some people trying to dost. I'm telling you, it is a whole strategy here. So when I'm watching all this now, all is it helping? Uh? You know, the love of the playoffs and getting us all excited, and you know the market and the ship. But bro, it's whoever is talking about moving and moving, it's all there behind it. So you know, when I look at Memphis and then you fire the coach and it's so much other ship like teams like that, you know, you don't know how they gonna react when they get into a you know, a first round matchup. But I'm gonna tell you who ain't nobody talking about that is a little bit scarier and that's the Clippers. The Clippers ain't really on nobody's radar, but to me, they're playing some of the best basket you know out there. The reason nobody on the cliff because I feel like story, they let us feel like it be the same story with read it. We done read this book, we get to we get to the third chapter, it's the same thing. We get the playoffs and it's like a head of Harry Potter story back to back. Now he's playing healthy, it happens. It's like I ain't got no faith, like I love them. I mean, they got too Hall of famers on their team. You know how many teams in the West shot Hall of famers on a team that's in the playoffs, Like, well, like the Lakers and them, Like you know what I'm saying, So like I would like to think that they will be a threat, but like when they keep every year, something just feel like it's just I don't know. Maybe they in a new arena now, maybe they can change some of the luck, but I gotta see it, and I know they've been playing well, it just seemed like, damn, I'm just like I'm not optimistic on them. They got to show me like they had to, like they have to show me a few deep runs in previous years for me to be like, all right, this may be the year. You know. So I love they got the pieces, you got the coach, you got the players. But it's just something that always feel like happened to them when when the ship get crucial, a screw always falls off or tire of something. It's always something, always something, but you know, but but you better like the slippers. A team we ain't talking about is them Houston Rockets, And I know they ain't got that superstar they developed in superstars right now and they in the infant stage, but they they coming.
Speaker 6: Up fifte last seventeen games and then.
Speaker 1: The number two seed they about to live. And I feel like coach m Au Doka should be the coach of the year. Nobody had Houston being number two seeds like they was making a run last year. And you you was, you was on them. You you saw them, like, yeah, you saw them in a real bit they are. Look look at all the young teams and who they got. They got all those slow things. They got a baby joker over there, Gene Greenee. Nice lord, he got the oh and here he flush. No, no, he won't smoke. Yeah he won't. He doing he growing other young dude. He should be like the Twins should be on a twin. The twin is out. Listen. We need all around award dogs. We need to do it all around team this bro, we got so many we got We got about seven guys in the league that do like I can point out, like the Twins are two of them, like they you know what I'm saying. But I'm guys should just do all the little Bruce Brown Stulls. I'm looking like they use Bruce Brown for that. You know what I'm saying, because he do everything. You feel me. They we need a war like size. Okay, see Houston, when I just look at their line up and they team, they got the most dogs on their team. He can't say that. Dogs can't say it's Saint goona dog here dogs, it's a me and a dog yeah him hell dogs Brooks a dog Yeah here, dog, I got you. Stephen Adams a door here, dog, I got you. I didn't say they wasn't dogs the no, no, no no, there's some teams with some dog dogs. Okay, see, got like I said, Okay, say though I put them at the top of the they dogs. I put them at the top. They probably got they got the most damn look man, everybody glowing it to they dog. Look at the Lakers, man, The Lakers are dogs right now going on this ship. I love that Vanderbilt. He liked the new Klay Thompson out there, more playmaking with more his swagers through the rooster rings out here, playing with black Man, energy man.
Speaker 5: He like that.
Speaker 1: He liked the Justin Bieber. He liked the Justin Bieber of the league, like for real here and the blowing listening to like you feel me, like you feel me if you put up on aust Reeds. He got the hoodie on in the Tesla wide receiver. Play for the man, Cooper Cooper cut, that's who Austin Reeves. Come off. No, he come off mar Kelsey. He wore no. When I hear about Cooper and I hear his teammates talking about Cooby quiet, he bore uh, uh's my what's my boyfriend? Type of back? He most the quarterback. Oh no, hell no. Baker. He bore a Baker, baby baby Baker was living in there reading by Yeah, hey, yeah. He got a baker. He out here though, he out here getting it boy and lies.
Speaker 6: Listens, flakes, golfing and hooping. Those are the things that he is.
Speaker 1: He is, He's somewhere, Jacket, He's somewhere. Video Houston might win the Cracking Award this year, bro Real ship let me hi himy K cunning him though they shocked a lot of people this year. He's definitely rolling up after the Yeah, I told you him to touch the hot boxer. What's up Twin, good, bron, what's up Twin? You're good? I swear I'm paying Joe. Let's holler.
Speaker 4: Back to the initial question I have. Which team do you feel like needs to afoorid the playing the most to.
Speaker 6: Get that extra rest? Let me see who nine and ten is kind of locked? Seven and eight?
Speaker 1: Memphis, Man, Memphis got so much up and down. But they are in the playing. They in the playing right now. No, they in that race.
Speaker 6: They are in seven.
Speaker 4: But in the race, there's like three games left, and there's a two game difference between third and eighth, and there's a one game difference between fourth and and seven.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, this is banana pudding. It don't matter what you put on it. We're gonna love it all. You feel me. Damn, this is for real. This is great TV, This is great for sports, This is great for the league. Just this race on how is coming down? Because guess what, Pete can't nobody take any rests like Jo State. They need to avoid the playing.
Speaker 6: They're the sixth seed right now.
Speaker 1: So if you're an older team, you need to avoid the player the Jippers. You don't want to put yourself in the Lakers. Let all these young boys go in there scrap, you know, beat each other all that shit straight up. And no one's talking about Minnesota. Minnesota another team that's that's coming up now, climbing listen.
Speaker 6: Bro fourteen and three in their last seventeen games September. Wolves.
Speaker 4: They've really turned their season around. And Randalls, Randall's now healthy, been contributed to the team.
Speaker 1: And they to State. Like the other day when I saw Curry, you know, he had three points. It looked like, you know, he got the Nie sleeve on, and they you know, they was physical with him. He can benefit from the rest, so he don't need he needs to avoid the play. They can't rest though, p But I'm just saying he gotta make it he got. They gotta stay right there. Listen, if they go into a playing situation, they don't give him no time to rest. They're gonna beat up. They're gonna get beat up. So they you know what's crazy. I ain't seen no drop off on nobody. Philly, a little bit, Washington, a little bit Washington, got some boys. Shout to the Washington young boys up there. Aj Something. They got a kid over there, aj I think his name aj Something. He's nice, he gets But listen, uh and the Spurs because everybody out there competing and knowing that they're trying to jockey for next year. Right, So that's what I'm saying to Pee. You can't even take no days off. Yeah, you need to take some days off, though, you gotta be able to like, hey, look man, hey, you know what. You can't even do that. The first team that goes on a two game slide loses, Yeah, loses momentum straight like that. Ain't nothing else is.
Speaker 4: Say speaking of the playing a team that's going to miss the playing in the playoffs altogether. The Phoenix Suns Uh Dallas injuries kind of opened the door for them.
Speaker 6: The question I have is this the last game we've seen of Pevin Durant.
Speaker 1: And up open window, opening, open up, peach Man, open all this up, open up the whole thing, all that up, coaching it, all of the goal, all of the pete. I need some some lights off for them. They need some. We're coming in with the mass. Come on, man, you're coming to the spot. The powers. The power stands that thing they use when they when they when they go. Come on there now to get the mosquitos out your backyard. All that the fogers, not even hell the man, get the fogger. We're gonna this whole thing. Yeah, they got to they got they got mosquitos, they got everything. And then they need Georgia. You know, I'm out here in the hills, and mosquitos need that. They need a fogger back there, right, they need all that too. Let me ask you this better question, man, When you want to see k d Land, they should go home. Okay, okay, see okay, see if okay, see don't do it. The watch well I consider okay, okay, see he's up, he's gonna get up. He's gonna get us Jersey retired, you know what I mean. So I'm like, all right, if Okay, don't get over the top this year. I don't think they should mortgage their future. But they got enough assetts as far as draft picks, because I think Phoenix should start over that they can send them some draft picks and they like, Look, we got a two year window with KD and we don't have to really give up much. You can keep Check, you can keep Jalen, you can keep you know, your pieces. Giving up these draft picks, you know what I'm saying. Let's get up, get y'all five draft picks for KD. Who you got, rebuild it, We rebuild it and Phoenix and all that. Man, I'm trying to draft picks. Yeah, in the draft. Man, we're gonna get them in consecutive years though, for the next three four years, not not this year, not all this year. We're gonna get draft picks this year, next year, the following year, and we rebuild it right now, you know case Okay, see or I hate to mess up with Houston, God, but I gotta see what they do in the playoffs this year, because Houston can be another Look, did you put KD in that in that rocket? Yeah? Yeah, because you want to play with some young boys. I think at this point KD don't need to be the number one option. You know, he thirty seven if he can get to a situation to where he like the third option, but he could be the first option in the like when they need crucial buckets. It's just like that down the stretch. He ain't got to carry no offense right now, but it's like, all right down the stretch, he's gonna make shots. You think they were all aggressive together, man, and when they need a bucket, they didn't they look to him. I think Devin Booker h Bradley Bell. I think I thought they deferred to KD way too much. I thought they forgotten who they were, you know what I'm saying. Sure, I thought coach lost faith early, right, Yeah, Brad, you don't bring Bradley? But who am I I don't know shit, right, So I'm just watching it in the continuity, and I know how confidence got to be when you bring a player like that from a situation that he's coming from where he was obviously the man coming in playing with two other superstars. Yeah, like, like, what do you do with these other assets? Do you trade Devin Booker too? You trade? Really? Wait? Damn really gotta I gotta trade Devin Booker too. I think Devin Buoker he's at the point where like he's been there long enough, Like, let's just rebuild. It's a new owner. He needs fresh air. Yeah, it's a new owner. Let's start over. Because he tried to go out. The new owner came in and said, look, I'm trying to make a splash right now, let's trade for KD. We going for it now. It looked like it ain't working, so and be like, listen, it's time to let's let's let's start from scratch. Let's rebuild our culture. Off the coach. Yeah, we got everybody, you go, Let's get the bought here. Come on, man, let's man, come on, y'all listen. We need the lights all deal. Phoenix need a lights all deal right now, right now, right now, man, they need a lights all deal. Damn that's crazy, is what it is. House and just rebuild the culture. What would you like to see Devin Booker go if he leaves Phoenix? Devin Booker can help New York Knicks. That's why I wanted KT to go. I think KT to the NIXT changes to because they need one more piece there they need to start like Booker to the next, KD to the next, to the Knicks, or like Booker shut it down, that shut it down, Booker to Milwaukee. Who can say for I don't know. I just know he can save Giannis, you know, because Nas can be on his way out if things don't turn, you know. But you know you gotta be with a player like that if you're trying to win. And listen to this, we got two times three times MVPs that might have to Now we're gonna have to talk about where Joker could end at a shoot. I can see Joker ending up in Okay. See if they don't do it. He's the thing about okayc is they got the assets. They can propose something that nobody else can propose. Do you hear this conversation we haven't like it's about that we seeing the new This is the new Lands.
Speaker 6: Number one team in the league has a treasure travel.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. They gonna bet they built to be good for the next ten years. And if they're for Joker to get him to Okay. See, for Joker, I gotta start off with a foundation of like I gotta I gotta sign Check to a big deal and then add some pieces to that. Shoot, I'm willing to give up Check some pieces, some first round draft picks, and then maybe like one more of them good pieces over there. Uhh. So you play Jaylen Williams, I might have to give him a damn. I might have to get checked Jay Williams up. But that's a joker right now. For the next five years, got you joker in him? The top cannedy. You gotta give up Ens, a check, Joker, your fabric bro and some first round man. You got Shade and Joker. For the next five years, you're gonna win something. You're gonna win something. You're gonna win some fair something, something, something for show something. You're gonna get something. You're gonna see some some that's seventy games. God damn, that's a dangerous that's a dangerous concept. What so none of these other teams, like the little smaller markets have chances to be able to get some of these your names, like the league is supposed to be, you know, kind of even when it comes to talent and stuff. Yeah, I mean it's been even think about it. We didn't have a new champion in the last five years, you know, so nobody ain't nobody, like I mean, the only one con Celia has been consistent. They've been to the finals two of the last three years. They'd have been to the conference finals seven years in a row, you know, knocking at the door every year. But outside outside of them in the West, it's somebody new. But okay, see it's trying to line up their stuff. But then it's like everybody getting better. Houston gonna get better. You gotta figure Minnesota they gonna keep getting better. Memphis, the young teams is gonna get better. They got you because they got young stars. So it's gonna be this is gonna be the most Like you thought, this was the most interesting season. We didn'et lost two coaches in the middle of a playoff run. We didn't lost Luca donkis a franchise player. To watch. What's gonna happen this summer. It's gonna be something that's gonna drive Katie go to the Knicks' listen. We might need you go to that just just I need to just see what that. I feel like that's gonna be Nick fans gonna be out. They already out of control. Yeah, funck y'all, we gotta call at me, tell big like okay, you know what I'm saying. What kt man right, you crazy pad gonna be out of control, Dominic, They're gonna be out of control. We're gonna be that. Just what's gonna out of control? I'm gonna do that, just like that Poppy looking for just like that, looking for love? You can you put the listen, If you can put out the boy, you're gonna be the big hitting all right, pee over here by chopping. I'm gonna need my own like float, the truth float. Who's gonna be on your float? I might have the girls I'm looking for love for Looking at the candidate bringing pit Bull from a Miami up there, you'renna bring him up and put them on your joint just like Pip y'all, look like you look real bulls today. Shout to my dog pit Bull, Got damn it. You know what I'm saying, Fire this God damn it. Jump on your ship, get your ship live right right. That's funny and we can make that happen now. And hey, Church, get up, get New Yorker Commission on the line. You know what I'm saying Right now, Lord trying to go to the Dominican Day in the Puerto Rican Parade. You know what I'm saying, have all the girls that that's contestants for Piers by? How many contestants? About? Like ten? What's your usual number? It's funny your number? Thirty four? What's your number? Thirty four? Right? Baby? Yeah, thirty Damn. That's gonna take a while of court. You got it? Time? You got time piece? All right? What time is it? Alright? Cool? Stuff is gonna be moving forward. Bracket, you got a bracket. You gotta listen, Benham, gim we got some odds we need to put up now. I need all the contestants. Look like what you're looking for? Looking for somebody with some bread man. I should actually make a real brack. Yeah, at what you're looking for? What's your top three criterias? And then we can get back to the scheduled program, the top three car You know, I need somebody who you know, spiritual, you know, somebody who focused on like being better. You know, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want nobody that's like materialistic and you know, uh that much, you know, like like like you know, just quick I thought there's some quicktion so media driven. I just want somebody normal who just like appreciates the smaller things in life, and you know, just respectful and and and and and about they and and and about not wasting my goddamn time. But you fould to get a bunch of grandmother and aunties. Let's get it just the fame question, mate, Getting goddamn right. First one, people looking for love lady signed up. We're gonna seeing the link down load. You know what I'm saying? What's the league? Where can the girl sign up? First? He could follow me at the Truth my love. You know you can follow me at the Truth by love, you know, d m us if you want to be a contestant. When y'all cutting it off, y'all gotta cut off date, Yeah, by like you too much for people to sign up. Yeah, we'll be holding a uh what do they call it?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: You do an audition? Yeah, casting, we're doing the casting calls where which they gotta follow? First? You gotta follow us. You can't you can't get in if you don't follow. You gotta follow our subscribe and then uh, you know, we'll we'll we'll go from there. Any incentives anything incentivized for the ladies. They gonna have a great time. You get to meet you gentlemen. What I mean the incentives like you know, we ain't got no, wein't got but so much time now God keep that gonna get up. You gotta okay, let's get back to the joint. Let's us the fan questions. Let's get it, baby. We got some fans speaking. You got some fans.
Speaker 3: It's fine as hell.
Speaker 6: We gotta follow.
Speaker 1: Get all right.
Speaker 4: First question comes from Livy. The question is if you were a baseball player, what would your walkout song?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Ship, I know I was probably m sitting on you know, play so West com so Paul Star must drama and an allion ge is running, Harvey, what you're doing. You're just breaking on your ship as he Oh yeah, you too. You get off there, like hold on, give me a second. Said no ticket, I know ticket's gonna be. I just told you what my youna go out to some DM.
Speaker 3: I told you he's gonna come out to some X.
Speaker 1: Get into that. Hit me up. He's gonna come out to X. If you go and look at X first album, he got a joint. Call hell that's hot. Can you that's his first joint, right, Yeah, when it first come on, that's how that's that's that's what that first joint come on. And he come into that joint. That's how I come on.
Speaker 3: Huh what depends on the Are you on the Dodgers of the Yankees?
Speaker 1: So you know what I mean. I'm on the red soft Dog. You know we won't do none of that relaxed bro Right, you know what I'm saying. Stop Stop, that's stop, and we ain't talking about the Sacramento U King.
Speaker 3: Dhip when you're coming out to Mark.
Speaker 1: Walbert, bro I told you I won't deny you I'm a straight rider, and then stop my ship. Right, I'm just sitting like that, Hold on, get me a second. Play it again. I won't deny you I'm a straight rider. If I like how my man from the Mess came out, that's it.
Speaker 6: I thought you were Listen.
Speaker 1: I can't that's his ship. You can't take a ship.
Speaker 3: On my Sacramento as we got ship.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Stop man, we've got man.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker hey man, the left field one eighty nine. Man, Man p hit like three whole rulers out. That motherfucker on the accident with a beer in his hand. The blood is not like damn pete people. When we're doing the Black Masters, man, right, we need to get the certified. We need toed the golf courses. Master's time, right, you've been talking about you know, you know what I'm saying. I know you play the King. I'm ready to get it in. Come on, Church, we going, We're going, We're going to do the Black Masters'. No black people in the Masters, so we got to create. You know what I'm saying, right, who you got in the Masters? You're watching the Masters? You don't watch it. Ain't no black people in the win watching the Masters. I got Tiger Woods, Tiger Holme watching like us, all right, pastor pass it? Please cut you pass.
Speaker 6: Scottie Sheffer the favorite to win.
Speaker 1: The favorite never wins, so really never Scotty a Scottie balling though, if he got to that little action with his hand and ship, the favorite never wins. I'm rolling with Rory. Rory is a second best. Rory needs it, he needs one. He he ain't never been right here. So you know, man, I can't even tell you dog who's God who golfs? And we need some black guys in golf man. We need to come come on, we're going to We're going to Masters next year. Taking the truth. We're gonna We're gonna train for the Masters, all right.
Speaker 6: Next question comes from Leno.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Nate Wayno.
Speaker 6: The question is who are your top five funniest teammates that you ever played with?
Speaker 1: T A for Show TV, Sam Cassell, La Treil Spreewell. So probably in Trendon Hassle, and I gotta throw Gary Trent and Try Hudson in there because they comical. What about you? You've been around some fucking funny motherfucker. Nate Robinson. Oh yeah, Nate Sho he ain't even got you. I couldn't even forgot that one year was like a reality show dark Nate. If you ever seen Natan Shocked together, we couldn't even get shipped done because those two are such like Cartoon Network. You got Dave Robinson shock. Those two good probably uh scal funny as a scout, funny house house, so Oakland, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, right, hey, b relaxed like for real and then told the house, Yeah that's my five.
Speaker 1: That's a good that's a good question.
Speaker 4: Did you guys ever play pranks or anything on the rookies, because like now there's kind of a trend of like people filling on people's cars with popcorn things.
Speaker 1: Say something to that's so old. Listen, let me say something to you. Some teams you can get that off other teams. Man, most most niggas gonna scrap you come and put a bunch of coin in a nigga car. Most niggas drive one hundred thousand dollars cars. If I got a raif and he come in, he opened up the door and the young boy got a raf and it's filled with popcorn, he gonna be livid. Do you understand? Like I get it. It's ha ha ha. But yeah, it's also limits too. I ain't really listen. I came in as a as a young boy, so I always felt for the young ball when he came in. So I always made sure the rookie was good because I already knew what the old hairs is on, right, and all the old hares just want to see if you gonna, you know, get over your ego, be about the team, do something that you know what I'm saying, you normally wouldn't do. And once you do it, it's over. So they you know, they poking at you because a lot of the muffles come out of college come super arrogant. Hey, I don't do this. I'm com for real to me. You don't do what young fella. You're in the league, man, this ain't Kentucky. This ain't I don't care. So then you gotta you know what I'm saying because we're in here. So I did. I had a couple of things I did. I did. I used to mess with Tony y'all. So one day I remember I put the flex all in his in his tights. So he in the middle practice. He like like he started doing it. That's a scrap. No, that's a scrabb he started. You know it ain't gonna that's a scrap. If you know the icy hot and nigga job. He got shot. He got the middle of practice. He starts sweating, sweating, he's starting to run away. Man started cringe. That's a scrap like your times. I'll be hey, bro, what was that?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: He did me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think he put some bananas in my practice shoes and I put him on, yeah, not smelling. I was like, you practice, get you take your stuff out before you put it on, like you don't see no, but you ain't. You ain't gonna see the icy hot because it's gonna be rubbed into the black tower. Man. No. And then he put the bananas in My No. I was like, I thought it was something that was a whole that's too much going on. Shot with you, dookie and stuff like that listens crazy. It was like different, that was crazy. It was a different ship going.
Speaker 5: On all right.
Speaker 4: Next question comes from Paul. His question is favorite away crowd to play in front of and why?
Speaker 1: For me was the Toronto Raptors. That was fun. Oh yeah, that was fun. The fans are into it, right, they got the chance. They and then you see and they I'm talking about from the time you pull up this is playoff Toronto though, the time you pull up to the bus, they pushing the bus. They crowded everywhere, they jump and then you know, they got the dopest national anthem and they lit and so like when you shut them up, it feels good. It feel good Toronto. They lit. That was fun going up there that first year. Cleveland to Cleveland, Cleveland so disrespectful they was. Cleveland was so disrespectful they was. They were just saying all type of personal ship, saying about your new born, your kids, your girl. They they you know what I'm saying. And then the Laker fans. I've always loved playing in LA whether I was a Timberwolf, whether I was in Boston, matter any time I come out here because Laker fans can appreciate just like Boston New York fans. You're coming in and you're getting a good game. You give us some good work and you know, I shoot him uf you come back. He over there, he and I fell ooh with p Yank montherfucking uh, start of my back and hit the ooh and the cold Blood and everybody crowds bro the music. When when when manson square go right? Bro, you had to do some ill lash ship. You me when you were in Chicago, when you in l A and yout this against Shock and Cold, you feel me. Oh, and you coming out the game, you hear this. That's hard, right, that's hard. San Antonio too. I just like to go down to San Antonio, you know what I mean? So that it was like the early san Antonia was just too big. It was just like the remember they was playing in the Alamo. Do no those cars? Right? Yeah? Autumn cowboy hat you How about Sacramento? Did you ever play there? Had the ding d another It was crazy, It looked crazy on TV. I love it. Yeah, I look crazy because in sack they they on top. It's like you in a pit. So when you look up, it's a hitting bill ding d you're on the bench, ding ding ding. We're trying to draw play up. You're just like straight up broke, like to play in the league, thinking about all ship. You gotta you gotta block out right for real, bro Some motherfucks sitting there here. Man, ain't Paul, I ain't Juliet, like like shiteing wild a ship. People about that one dude Philly? How about Philly? The one dude behind Phil? You know what the signs that's the right ship Washing got in Indiana. Washing Philly had had a big door and be like, look he'll put something. I don't know what it be. He was putting wild Ship on the balls and just you could read it a little list like crazy. Man. We used to go to Utah and there was a guy behind while you shot throw he'll throw up He'll throw up a beach ball while you shoot the free throw. You see a beach ball go up. And I don't think the stuff that we had to see is not allowed no more. I don't think allowed. Definitely cut it out, definitely.
Speaker 4: Speaking of that, did you see Tuesday night Luca was chirping at a fan and the rest out of his him and he got kicked out of the game for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's nothing else saw that that he got He got caught in the line of fire, and then too stuff like that. If you were using replay, go use replay, Go see what happened, Go see if what he's saying backs up whatever, and then assess it because you got a major player here. This ain't like one of the role players, all right, This is one of the major players just playing in the game. And then guess what they were up by one when that happened. As soon as he went out, that ship went the ship. So that's what I'm saying. So you understand what I'm saying, like you like, like listen, they can't Paul out the game in Miami. One time he got a second game and Ed malloy knew that was Paul second second tech. So in my head, I'm thinking, does Ed mclloy have to coherence to throw both of us out. So I went for it, and you shock you believe you throw it? My man, you faked fuck you playing for the lead, you out hit cheat your mama. I was saying all time. I was saying some of the crazy shit I could think of, and then Rondo was doing it that that. I want you to hear this. You you ain't got the boss throw me out. I didn't get another one. I didn't get no more calls after that, and he didn't throw me out. So that's when I knew, like, oh, okay, this is what we're doing. But yeah, man, you you gotta assess that. Man resh too. Man rests are sensitive too. Back then, dog you can go to the ress like did I hit it? Was there a five? Come on man? Yeah, I'm just saying, yeah, let me ask you this. I heard this question the other day, and this I thought it was a dope question. Did you have any favorite officials that you saw or did you have that you got, like, uh, South South and Monty Monty was really Monty was cool? I was yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Manty and sal I got along the two hugs huge heavens and he he was always cool and Dick the Vetta. Dick was always cool, was always you know, but rest sound was cool. I was cool with them resting rest do they was like police dog. Yeah, for real, I'll tell you that back in the day, the old wrestler, they was shipped for real. He don't getting man, you're playing like ship. Just play.
Speaker 3: It's not a file.
Speaker 1: You just missed it. Your trash. I'm talk ship to you. Man. The goddamn shot shut up and quit crying crying. I'm not calling that. He didn't do ship you man, damn like that, and the rep might look at you, might try to man, help me up, get up. I can't help you. I'm just got get up like Matthews. Boy boy man. Lee was like military for real.
Speaker 4: So you told this story before about the eight championship or a fan had come into the locker room and noticed it.
Speaker 6: He has messaged the page and he said it was me. So his name is g Bakes ten twenty g bas Man.
Speaker 1: He is legendary. He was in there with a beer. Listen, this is how this is how crazy it was. So it's PANDEMONI. He stayed up on the ship almost fall. We got to help he get the VP. We all going crazy, we got the media. All of a sudden, it's slow down. It's just slowing down. So we all kind of like as we land, I think I see Tha's boy, I see Perks boy. Paul got Cuz over here, so you know, we all see. So after a while, Couzin get up this moving. So we all just shit right here and just dreddling and it is coming down. Me and me and you ended up on the not in the locker room because we ran we the like training now, so just me, you and Lynchy. It's like seven eight of us, and it's like all the people you know. Then this is one dude in there. We're sitting there he I'm thinking the whole time is ticket god, but I'm thinking this posive. But how he's sitting, He's comfortable, He's sitting just chilling. So we sit here. But the hour go by, Man, we talk about everything. Finally paulgo man, who you went? Man? He's He's like, I'm just here, man, I'm just a fan. And Lynchy, who is secure that time he goes what he reads it? Man, Linch reached. He's like, I said, hold only can you get your fight of here, I say, leave him out that one. Oh man, they threw him out so fast.
Speaker 3: So this is what he said.
Speaker 6: He circled himself and he said that that was that was hid him in the photo.
Speaker 1: Look he locker room here, that's him and shot to you, bro, Listen, listen, we had a dop hour with you.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: That ship was funny, said Matt. I'm just a fing man. I'm sorry, Like, man, that was crazy. Paul was like, man, you're supposed to be like I went tan. You were supposed to say that that was a great night though. Man shout to him.
Speaker 4: Though, all right, who's cracking almost the end of the season. Let's pick a few guys who were cracking for the season.
Speaker 1: Man, there's a bunch of guys cracking. Boy were talking about cracking right now. I needed We got three games left, so Austin reeves cracking, super cracking. Kate Kate Conningham. They need to get him off that lemon bill boarding. He need to be He need his own candy bars. He not no lemon. That's over as put some respect on his name. And dude, they got a big three over that lard. They got a big three over there in l a a big two big they got a two five? Yeah classic truth, boy, you ain't ship. They ain't a four three? No, not sure? Come on, they got the two. They ain't even a three five they're two five. Slow down, let's slow down, cool, Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The man, the man, the manage damn near thirty eighty Austin reasons average high twenty five is. While he's cracking. He's cracking. Bro cracking. That's the definition of cracking. No water for show. I'm gonna give him that. You got a man have no like that. That wasn't though. Yeah, all right, So who else? Who else cracking? Man? I'm gonna tell you, like Kobe White, that is cracking. Kobe White cracking. Kobe White cracking. He cracked the legs he's been cracking, cracking. I ain't cracking. You getting money? Kobe White is cracking. What I'm saying, let me see who else is cracking? Joke joke, I mean he's he, I mean, he's he is who he is? This is. It's all good, though, but you gotta give him get it up real ship, Pete. You see what you're doing though, he will, Like Bro, it's gonna be hard to go go to the bank and not be able to cash that bro telling you man, listen, Yeah, he cracking like he's cracking and thinking and casting don't really get that light. Yeah that's cracking. I'm up there thinking, Man, I had all these when I'm sitting here watching the game. But man, what for Zenas is cracking? Right now? Forgingia? Cracking? Yeah? Know for sure? Who who you like going into the playoffs? Who you like the moment? I'm going into the playoffs obviously see obviously the Celtics, But uh, I think you gotta watch out for Indiana again Indiana quietly ain't nobody talking about. I think they gonna they gonna give Cleveland in the second round all they can handle there because I think I don't know about Milwaukee because Dame is out, Milwaukee gonna fall off. I think, you know, without Dame, it's gonna be pressure on them. Yeah that's fine, but Reporters is back. But I think just Indiana is gonna be a problem. I'mna I'm gonna watch them this postseason. I think they might can get what's what seed are they right now? For? Yeah?
Speaker 4: As a Santa Now the two teams you are talking about with face each other in the first round, they're the four or five. It looks like there's not going to be movement there unless Yeah, I think they don't.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna beat Milwaukee and see Cleveland and how they gonna give Cleveland all they can handle. So there's gonna be a bunch of teams in here that like Orlando, it's gonna be the Detroit. Don't nobody want to see Detroit? Ooh, like, Bro, I'm trying to tell you, bro, that first round they finna be no like hey, they ain't finna be no Kate walk. Nah, Detroit is gonna be no easy out. They when you leave out of that Detroit series, you're gonna get beat up. You expect who don't you want to play in the plane and listen? First off, it ain't no teams that you ducking. Everybody got something. Everybody got something you don't you don't want to necessary see. At the same time, everybody got they flaws too, you know things they don't do well. You know a B and C. But man, shit, especially playing playing ain't nothing but a bunch of teams that that's used to scrapping being down ten. You know what I'm saying, Usually when you get to the fourth quarter, you up fifteen. Man, mother's supposed to chill. Man, Minnesota got bet the other night in the fourth quarter. You saw that shit like, Bro, So what I'm saying, Bro, you can't, you can't. Man, It's all pros are here, and guess what, everybody ain't guaranteed, so everybody own. Everybody trying to get a job, a new opportunity. So man, man, listen, it's all lit, bron. It ain't one team that I can name that you said, yeah, we want to see them, and then you're gonna get what you asked for, straight up. You better man, you man. That's why I'm saying. Them coaches and them gyms are in those rooms strategically talking about what number to get and where to be at, looking at matchups and talking about how they were successful or how they wasn't, because all that got to go into it. If not, Bro, I'm trying to tell you, ain't nobody just showing up. And then, man, listen, the playing fing to be super scrappy too, boy playing And guess what I'm watching how they're calling it. They already letting the whistle. Go that's why all this little scrappy teddy is going on right now. Bro, It's playoff time April. Ooh, this is the best time of man, this is the best time of the year. Right here. Let's get some game piece. Baby, your boy was up three more get money, give money, you get money, you give the money. Damn I'm getting hit. You're up three and out ticket body head man. I wish I could get paid something. Damn collectors. If you'll watching it, interest is accruing. All right, Let's move to Friday. Friday, Grizzlies at Nuggets. How do you feel about the Grizzlies?
Speaker 5: Dog?
Speaker 1: Two teams just switched Jesus lost their coach and in the thick damn September. Give me the Nuggets. Yeah, I'm gonna go. I think it's dysfunction over there. Yeah, I got Memphis thing. I gotta make a run. Let's get it. You gotta you gotta do something change. I won't smoke what us we got? Yeah, he do you know what in the fourth quarter? Killer? Yeah, he won't smoke right now, it looks like he turning up.
Speaker 4: Also Friday, we got Clippers at Kings. Clippers trying to stay out of the plane and.
Speaker 1: The King's dog. The Kings just pop, somebody, the Kings just popping Detroit and row. Listen, dog, I'm going taking the Kings. I'm taking the Kings on this. He just said you taking the king just you said, you just said you. You just said I thought you. I thought you was with the Clippers. You here like WHI Man, listen, you said, I ain't saying nothing Clippers many ship. You just you're just talking about how you I wrote up My boy, my boy, I love you right, say you just you know they going up to set. I don't know, man, the money. It's about the money. Is it any strip clubs out there? If it is, it's over. I don't know. I don't really go out and shut all right.
Speaker 6: Also a Friday, we got Rockets at Lakers.
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up? What's up? What's up? What's up? What's what's up? What's up? What's up? I think I got Lakers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're in l A at the Crypto.
Speaker 1: What's up? What's shut? You know why? Because Rockets don't need to play make you said they're locked in the second, Yeah, said man, that's what we're playing. You asked me, I got to make a move. You can choose it too, since ple want to be analytical. Cool alright, nobody playing? All right? Cool right, all right, So Sunday Sundays Sunday when we got.
Speaker 6: Clippers at Warriors.
Speaker 1: Sunday at the Warriors. Yes, give me the Warriors. You know what I'm saying. Where the Clippers at the understand this right now? Right there, they're in the jump right Clippers, Yes, they're in the stuff. They're part of the stuff.
Speaker 6: If they lose two games, that's what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, Clippers, I'm gonna take you the Clippers then because I need to. I need the game some ground.
Speaker 3: There any teams taking so they don't we won't know about.
Speaker 1: But we won't know this game until it happened, you know what I'm saying. But the other game, Rockets don't have to play.
Speaker 6: In the West. You gotta stay out of the plans. So everyone's trying to play to win right now, But.
Speaker 1: The Rockets don't have to play the Rockets. Rockets, And okay, see don't have to play with everybody else. Everybody else's moving, everybody else's moved. Don't go like that. So once you locked in the where you at everybody's fall back, because then you only got like three four games where you can get rest and ship. Yeah, let's get it, baby, Yes, sir
Speaker 5: H