Speaker 1: Of Legitylightlight, Welcome back to Lombonasso News Network. Here we are live uptown in the Bronx on none other than Randall's Island for a debate. Here on this lovely, lovely late spring day, we have none other than Andrew Cuomo looking absolutely muppet ish up there at the stand in the most kind hearted, million dollar smile, just the most wholesome, just just the cutest little sugar bear or Mom Donnie up there on the stand, and we're going to take it over now to our very own Liz bell Ortiz from also from lombonaso On News Network. She will be presenting the questions to our mayoral candidates.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you both for attending this. Thank you, thank you, Thank you guys so much for joining us. You know, as as a native New York, we have a lot.
Speaker 3: Of questions that are at New York.
Speaker 2: Of course, do stupid. So my first question to you guys is what is the first burrow that you guys would be visiting.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, as an Italian man, uh, you know I would.
Speaker 3: I think that I would go too, because you know.
Speaker 4: It makes a lot of sense, you know, Uh, you know, I'm in that I'm in that pocket, you know, like a quarterback, you know, and uh.
Speaker 2: Well, you're running for mayor of New York. So I asked you what borrow would you go to? Not?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you know, I mean, you know, that's that's it. That's a that's a you know, to quote a baseball legend, Bryce Hall. But that's a clown question, brouh. You know that's you know, people know what I'm about.
Speaker 3: You know that's me.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, you know, you got this little guy over here looking like me, you know, fucking Mickey Mouse, Taliban or whatever the.
Speaker 3: Fuck this guy's got going on over here. Stuff. But you're you're too kind, mister Cuomo.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Whatever that's but that's such a great and insightful answer.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: You know the first place I'm going, I'm going to the Bronx. I'm going to the Bronx.
Speaker 1: I believe as mayor of New York City, it's my duty to visit the River Park Towers and free all my gunners.
Speaker 4: You don't this guy, you know, see, this is why New Yorkers need to vote for me, because this guy here, he doesn't understand that River Park Towers is now Drilly territory.
Speaker 2: What the are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Okay, So it's a whole different situation over there. This is what I'm trying to tell you, guys. I have the experience and I have the nipple piercings to carry us into the future of New York City. This guy is a little baby, and look at him, and look out, cute, here's a little baby.
Speaker 3: I could pick him up and I could put him right into my middle nipple ring.
Speaker 1: Well, what mister Cranmo's failing to understand is that I was aware of the change in territory, and that is precisely why I am proposing free busses for the entire city of New York so that everyone can up the score.
Speaker 2: Free buses. Wow, free busses and a renfreeze.
Speaker 4: What you got, bitch, So listen to me. This is the problem with these ideas.
Speaker 2: Had that ship, bro what you got?
Speaker 3: So let me explain something to you, lady.
Speaker 4: All right, what this guy is talking about is actually impossible to do because it requires people to give a ship. Okay, and I don't give a ship about anything except me.
Speaker 3: So let me tell you something. When you see me at the San AGIENTEO Okay, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not. It's not CNN all right.
Speaker 3: People say I took on my hands because I'm in talent.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck what pasta you eat. Honestly, I asked.
Speaker 3: You what the fuck you doing if.
Speaker 2: You had a little strange flag tuck behind your bag?
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, that's that isn't that is in solidarity with my counterparts you see at the Italian Defense Fund.
Speaker 3: Now see, okay, notice.
Speaker 1: How he doesn't exactly have a straight answer for anything. But I'll tell you exactly how we're going to achieve free bust fare for all of New York City and established Guysakami and Establis with rent freezes. You see what I've acquired here is a full forty eight. Now I'm gonna bust that back down to a point too, and then move it across the entire city to then essentially establish an economy.
Speaker 3: Got a self fulfilling.
Speaker 4: See, that's why experience maddies. Experience maddies in these in these situations. Because I have been in the New York City and New York State legislature since I am a child. My father invented, he built the Tappanzee Bridge with his own hands. That's why they named it after him. Okay, he also saved the princess from Bowser. I don't know if you know that.
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Ok Yeah, my father, Mario, don't you ever disrespect his name?
Speaker 3: Mario was my father?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mario.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Can somebody get in here? Please?
Speaker 2: You need to go out of here.
Speaker 3: This is not funny.
Speaker 4: Nipples are getting hard a minute, you guys are too much And you got sit down there in the room now of.
Speaker 5: Liter like like.
Speaker 2: Liter I get to call you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's about the way if you if you didn't know what the fun that was? That was a democratic debate for the mayor or old race of New York City, you know what I'm saying? Or that ship, Bro, that was a clown show.
Speaker 2: You know what it is? Bro to see people playing your face like that has a grown adults as.
Speaker 3: A full grown as they're doing the.
Speaker 2: Face where you won't go where's like the first place you go to visit? Like what's your favorite flag? Like what's your favorite color?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's your favorite?
Speaker 2: Is it blue and white? You love that? Do you like stars?
Speaker 4: I was crippling and yet that at the same time that's why that is. It has nothing to do with what you think it does, even though it.
Speaker 3: Is all for that.
Speaker 1: Wow okay, Wow, so all of a sudden, I can't be a roll in forty? Does that really? Really?
Speaker 3: When did we become such a divisive society?
Speaker 4: Rest in peace, Nipsey hustle all right, because I'm running on that platform, yo.
Speaker 1: But you you're not even from over there?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, bro now how are you? How are our politicians are cooked? Did you see Elon and a white House?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 4: Absolutely looking like a true one head. But before we get into that, I want to just I want to just pat everybody in this room on the back because I dug like, because of course, because we was we were very early in our support of Zora and Mom Donnie, the future of New York City, the new Maya, which will turn the city around and they will not be people masturbating on the subways.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. Look at this crody. We created this crowdy, all right, swear down, this didn't exist before we were here. Broke, look around, talk to this. We talked, we created this.
Speaker 3: You waste mine.
Speaker 2: If we could get Eric Adams the funk out of here bro and get on into office.
Speaker 3: Yo. That's like that might be victory.
Speaker 2: Victory like the biggest w that would be fire.
Speaker 4: That's a huge that's a crazy go up. That's like, I don't know if this is I don't know. Maybe you could you could tell me this glow this is like Cardi b going from our set to to the NFL du Stefan Diggs and being on the yacht.
Speaker 3: Is that a glow up?
Speaker 2: The bitch is rich hot, no matter what she's doing around, the bitch is rich hot, funny, got a wonderful family kids.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my high Bridge babylis Dominican name. Yo.
Speaker 4: But you're right, yo, because if y're seeing that video of you know what I'm saying and that we all said that at the same time.
Speaker 2: He was like, it's like multiple videos of this tweet tweek.
Speaker 4: I just heard the funk in the future ship yeah Fried, Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: And that bitch like yeah, that's what That's what's playing in Elan's head.
Speaker 3: YO.
Speaker 1: When I seen that list of the ship he was supposedly on b I'm like, yo, oh, this motherfucker was like h g H and ship like that's and that explains why he had like rhino chest put like iron giants because because like, you gotta work out, Like you can't just take steroids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta do something with those with those muscles, you can't just pump them full of juice.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Like ship is crazy. He looked like that one Captain America cover fun. I forgot what it's called, but he got like fucking tripled and ship.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm looking cities. That's crazy, bro.
Speaker 4: But I think he did it on purpose because when you're on for bean, bro, your nipples are mad sensitive. So he probably took that ship to make his nibbles mad big and puffy, so that when.
Speaker 2: He's that explains his body movies because he's he looked like a white girl listening to a nice song. Yeah, club like perked up. He look like he's slow dancing. It's like, bro, you know we could see you, like we could see you about it. You can see you in front of the world doing this ship.
Speaker 4: That's what sucked me up. It wasn't It wasn't a fucking Riley.
Speaker 3: It wasn't yo, he's doing it. Appearance, nigga, you in.
Speaker 2: The White House, like they caught you off guard at a club. Do you feel me doing a lot of no no you at the White House wild and doing a fucking.
Speaker 3: Doing and ship I don't know bro.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah better, oh yeah better they why.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: It's either that playing in his head or it's like it's like Listen was saying, like I just now that, now that you mention it, I'm a somebody please dub over.
Speaker 3: Don't you work, don't you wear?
Speaker 8: See, Heaven's gotta play for you.
Speaker 3: It's just like a little tiny dabu ghetto in his head, like trying to do Martin Luther King's family. Bro, Yo, you gotta It's just it bes a And as.
Speaker 9: This song he's about something, says I just figure out it's abouties that have hundreds.
Speaker 3: So it's black people of America. See two. Well let's go. Slavery was bad, Bad Bad.
Speaker 10: Slavery was Bad Bad, Top five on the Billboards. YO remake of Slavery Is.
Speaker 1: Bad Now with the most explosive track in all of e d m Yo, a scathing commentary of the plight of black people in America. David Getta just with another powerhouse release here.
Speaker 2: Wow wow, Yeah it's incredible.
Speaker 1: How brave, how brave, How brave. And you know something, David is willing to tell the stories that no one else is. That's right, not a single other person.
Speaker 3: He's not afraid to speak truth to Molly. That's right.
Speaker 5: Of legity, like like like of ligity, like like like.
Speaker 2: Seeing Elon must tweaked out at the fucking White House reminding me of a story. Have you ever been sucked up at word? Have you ever been zoited at baby?
Speaker 3: Yeah, plenty of times.
Speaker 2: I tell you my story very quickly. This was after I left Major World. This is after I left. You know, I healed myself. I got I got enough energy of power. I found myself a nice little office job. I was working as a customer service representative for a doctor's office. Bro. I went out for my lunch break, and I had you a little joint nor my, I go back, mind you. I was working with me at this time. So she's trading me and on purpose to make me, to make me like do things at the same time, so to keep me on top. So she was talking to me as I was picking up the phone. Bro, I pick up this doctor's phone and says, thank you, service department. And I'm like, service department. You know, It's called about their motherfucking medication because they just got out of surgery. And here I am like, yeah, I got you, I got you. Yeah, your car will be ready at four?
Speaker 3: Can I call for refilling for me? No, we're out of the ultimate?
Speaker 2: No, bro, When I tell you, I looked at the phone, I looked at Iris and I said, yeah, no, bro, never again. I got and it was a little joint. So imagine what the fuck this man is on.
Speaker 3: Yo. So I'm not proud of this. Do you know what I'm saying? It just it just happens. You know what I'm saying. I was out one night. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: This is like corn Road, north Face merrow Lehman Brothers was the job I was working at.
Speaker 3: Just let you know how long ago this wait, you worked at a circus? Yo? Do I look like a clown?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 3: I'm not clown. I'm fucking funny.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: I've I've been leaving Brothers.
Speaker 4: I'm working in the mill room, but I gotta be there at seven am, all right, So I'm out uptown on like one second.
Speaker 3: Shout to my girl Odie. We took Obama beans that night.
Speaker 4: Oh my job not actual Obama beans but beans, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We took a couple of bets.
Speaker 4: We just run around the city and shit, feeling like Elon Musk at the White House, like yeah.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh.
Speaker 4: Shit, I gotta go to work, like I really this as I'm like just wandering around the city smack. And I was just like, I gotta go to work. So I just got on the train and went to work. And I went to work, and I was fucking rolling bro the entire time I'm at work, Like I'm just being like I'm trying, like I'm paranoid, but I'm also like yo, Like I'm touching the elevated pipes from man Long like.
Speaker 2: Yo, feeling everything.
Speaker 3: Oh yo, you want to smoke a cigarette? Technology? Whoa. They're like the Martinez, we need to switch the water on the forty at four. I'm like, yeah, man, don't get to it. I'll get you. Yeah, water is so good.
Speaker 4: There was a Puerto Rican guy named Martin who was a crazy coke bro and.
Speaker 3: So he can smell it on you.
Speaker 2: You know, he's just like.
Speaker 3: Last PC bro. You know, pines on Yo, you feel good? Bine. Yeah, the niggas can say that whole day. I was like, why do you keep, bro?
Speaker 4: You fucking me up because the boss is there Like this is like, bro, this is like twelve hundred square feet. There's like a small like the mailroom office where we all sat with small like the package area was mad big. So I try to go hide it like amongst the boxes, like trying to be like, yo, I don't want to be high no more, bro, Like this is crazy, Like they know I'm high, Like I know my eyes.
Speaker 3: Are on like fucking secret squirrel like just like plaing and and yo.
Speaker 4: He just just kept coming up to me every like half an hour like Yo, yeah right.
Speaker 3: But you're feeling around your you're rolling fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was actually made of my nightmare.
Speaker 3: Dog, I'm like, get away from me.
Speaker 2: To be the worst, one of the worst things is being tweaked out and having somebody in your face like yo, are you.
Speaker 3: Yo? Feel you all right? Bro? Why are you acting so we sup body girders? Yo, dude, this is.
Speaker 2: So old.
Speaker 3: SPEs your rise, man.
Speaker 2: I'm literally made my fucking night.
Speaker 4: I am seriously hiding behind like a stack of certified male bro for like eight hours, just trying to get away from these people because I was like, Yo, this is great, Like being high is great when you're like with your friends and you're yo, we're just having a good time. I'm like, bro, I got responsibilities.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Bro, there's a white man lording over me, like being like, Yo, Martinez, what are you doing Martinez?
Speaker 3: Yo? This is this is that you took this to the wrong guy. This goes to mister walk on forty eight, what are you doing? Are you high? And I'm just like yeah, but.
Speaker 4: The motherfucker smoked cigarettes. I was just like, Yo, you wanna go side smoking cigarette? And he's like yeah. I was just like, oh god yeah, I'm like heat heat off. I'm like yo, heah, I got one extra few.
Speaker 3: Damn. That's a cigarette economy. Bro. Y'all got some. Y'all got some funny ass stories. Man. The worst the worst I ever did high at work was like send an email with some emojis in it, which is very proud.
Speaker 1: I said, like somebody was like, uh like, hey, we're doing like oh, we're doing really good numbers on this post on TikTok like like uh oh, like Rainie, you really know what you're doing. And I was fucking smack. So I'm thinking I'm on like my phone for some reason. So I'm thinking I'm like texting a friend. So in the email, thinking I'm texting, I wrote facts L M A O with a hundred emoji and like and like the huffing, like this, I really done this.
Speaker 3: Some cocai.
Speaker 1: It was like, what is uh? I don't think we don't even have those building were scanners? What the is this guy talking?
Speaker 2: Randy is thats a little wholesome who.
Speaker 6: He's like, yo, He's I'm like, yo, dog, I was on ecstasy at a financial institution.
Speaker 3: He's like, Y'll put it in mooji in an email.
Speaker 2: He'll get more. He'll get fired for that more than he would. Yeah, you got more in common with the balls. Yeah, and I jerked over that nigga's desk.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, when when when you move past trauma, you're supposed to heal. That's that's that's where I was, motherfucker before. You have to bring that story back up. I want to hear it in the first place. Yea insane man, But.
Speaker 3: YO, listen this.
Speaker 4: You gotta tell the story because you told us this story and I was in shambles. Because speaking of suited Liz, you was at the Cowboy Carter tour. You know what I'm saying, met life, You know what I mean, showing out, showing up and showing out.
Speaker 2: Might I okay, okay, she was singing to me.
Speaker 3: Wow wow Wow what recession? Wow?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They were they were gifts, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Gifts. Gifts gifts from who is Bell your Chinatown boyfriend? You mean, oh, we're gonna have to run that returns you the little red bag.
Speaker 2: No, actually, motherfucker is my brother. My brother got me and my.
Speaker 1: Sister the wholesome big shout out to shout up to Andy Man, Damn my favorite Diesel Amphibian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, you know what.
Speaker 4: No, nigga, listen, I love you, but fuck you nigga because I'm also older sibling brother.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 3: Why you gotta bro, It's like I'm playing basketball, Nigga.
Speaker 4: You fucking shooting forty five points.
Speaker 3: Nigga, mind your business.
Speaker 2: Baby, Don't talk to him all right, don't get mad at him because he got me tickets from the talk to Hassan or something. I don't talk to him directly, encourage him.
Speaker 3: To keep doing it and continue continue next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's blessing. Let's do ten right, tenth throw, ten throw.
Speaker 3: She deserves sift throw. I want her burned by pyro techniques.
Speaker 2: I want to be our rehearsals, bro. I want to be there the day before the concert. If I'm if I'm with you, bitches, I'm good. That's what I want, what I really want. I just got to learn how to dance.
Speaker 4: That was the show because I've never I have. I went, I saw briefly saw like part of like Lemonade. That's my Beyonce live experience.
Speaker 2: You're a dumb ass bitch.
Speaker 3: I mean sorry, listen, Bro, I mean listen. I saw Mike. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 6: I don't know the bitch nigga. I got the Madican parents to get Michael Johnson look.
Speaker 3: To local.
Speaker 2: Not what they'll do is put that ship on on YouTube and start a party. Dominican's on theorists a concert and that ship is that that it becomes a partyybody, pull up, that's what that's what does.
Speaker 3: What he does, He's like, you do, and you do, and you do, and you do and you do and you like.
Speaker 2: But the concert was absolutely amazing. She was fucking phenomenal, out of this world, best concert I've been to, and I've been to a few. She sang her eyes off. But the funny story of the event was that when we got there, there was a girl by herself right next to us, and it was shorty right in front of us with a kid with some dude. This dude was blasted. He was drunk. You could tell he was mixing a little bit by he had. Yeah, he had this pack of French fries in his hand. He had this fucking pack of cold French fries in his hand and he was just eating drunk, wiling talking yo, what like what chiw bitch is doing? You know, like what's up? And we're like, a, you know, we're here. We're here for a good time. Another girl comes and sits down and she's like, yo, I gotta go to the bathroom me. He's like, fucking bitch, let's go to the fucking bas and she's like, wait, what time does the Starget show start. He's like, fuck the show, Let's go to the fucking bathroom there. And he gets up and he walks over bro bust his ass. No, straight out of a fucking comic book. He flies falls his French fries go into the air and fall right back down on him, all over the seats. He knocks over somebody drink and he just got up like silly, silly little man. He just calls mad commotion everybody in the stadium like, yo, what the fuck is going on? So we look at the girl that he was with and we're like yo, like what did he have to drink? What was it? Like, he's up, so what wasn't. She's like, yo, I don't know him, Like I have no idea who that he was. He became the friend to whoever was next to him.
Speaker 1: So you mean to tell me the Beyonce Tour just had a gay phantom vagabond. Yes, yes, yeah, just just gay Loki just show up.
Speaker 2: And it didn't help that he was dressed in all chrome like the Renaissance Tour chrome had chrome long like blade jacket.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, did you run into the mask?
Speaker 4: I was like, yo, into one of the street performing niggas that like when you put a coordination like move like her.
Speaker 2: That's exactly how he was dressed, bro exactly but way more style.
Speaker 1: Yes, yo, he he was probably an alien that like escaped that's why. That's why he didn't give a shit. He was like, let's use the bathroom, let's do some he human ship.
Speaker 3: If ship, I switched places of a marrow fun.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And then and then you look, you wait, listen, the saga ends with Lizbell and the gay vagabond in the in the gender neutral bathroom, and they're in the stalls next to each other, and Lisbell goes, you know, I never got your name. And then the gay vagabond from across the stall goes, it's time to.
Speaker 3: Let me go, bitch.
Speaker 1: Imaginary friends, just a gay phantom.
Speaker 3: That just that just finds people in need of a smile.
Speaker 2: You know what, I wish, I wish that that was true. I much rather wish that he just faded away to the bathroom. I saw him again.
Speaker 3: He was fade, He was fade dead. He was he was in the fucking mix.
Speaker 5: Of legity like like like legity like like we was in.
Speaker 2: That bitch And I was telling Irins, well, like, yo, what the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: First of all, we would be, but we are some Brooklyn fucking rats. And she got us out in the hunt looking for some cowboy hats. But you looked so cute, You looked so it was amazing, My dick.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. But yo, I haven't heard the interim the glade.
Speaker 2: That's true, but yo, yeah, we need that for they.
Speaker 3: But yo, not ya. Y'all look good. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But to your point, what the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 3: Well? So what what do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: Like I was just like, I was like, it's funny. It's funny what your favorite artists can make you do because you go to the concert and I like, I like the album, but there's a theme around it, you know. It's just like you don't have to You could just go to the concert however you want, you to go on basketball shorts, but you get to do the theme. I'm just talking to fuck it. I'm in a cowboy hat, bro, I don't know nothing about this culture. Yeah, for this specifically, I'm never using it again. But it's a good time. Life is short. Fuck it. It reminded me also the Kender concert at MetLife in New York City. Everybody got on La Dodgers hats everybody, and I'm like, Yo, this ship is cool as fuck. I like growing up when you see pocking biggie and you see all these people can hate each other. It's like bro reality. The reality is we enjoy music and you see people go to these concerts and indulge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like like people. A lot of people don't know this, but at the Taylor Swift concerts, a lot of people like to do carbon emission.
Speaker 3: Yo, that's true.
Speaker 4: They dose BBL.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, they they do LBB yeah yeah, yeah, yeah they they drew.
Speaker 3: They drew a d d L a fucking a dairrier deletion.
Speaker 7: Job.
Speaker 3: Man oh man. But to answer your question, are we doing too much? I don't think so. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't mean it was just a little cowboy hat, but some some people went on going crazy. Yeah, like some people you could tell.
Speaker 3: They vagabond broe like they did.
Speaker 2: They then did months of preparation, like sewing and making these outfits from scraps. I feel like at a Playboy CARTI performance, they have like vampires outside or like they have they have like a little truck where they take your blood.
Speaker 3: For you to feed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like put on these double hornses before you walk in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like threety glasses were going to see a three D movie, they just give me. You go to see quality, they just give you a little plastic double horn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, if you if you dress up like sports, like if you if you the type to like paint half your face or like the Viking helmet or like the big ass cheese or whatever the plane on his head, like if you you know, if you type to do that, and if you go to like comic Con or whatever, nobody bats an eye like you know when cosplayers do that or when people dress up for sports. So I'm not I think. I just think it's like fun and harmless. Beyonce Tour is just Queen Bacon. It's a convention, yo, it really is.
Speaker 3: There's nobody in it. It's just like, let me check this out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like I've never like i've fam the lemonadeh was like part of like a like a bait or whatever. So I was like talking to people. Everybody there was locked in. There was nobody there that was like, yo, I heard of I heard of her, like I wanted to see her life, check her out, see what she's like.
Speaker 3: Like. Nah, bro, this is like yo, I am a fucking fanatic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that that happens when you got fans for now long like they are they just already know. Like if you go to a concert, most of these people have been seeing her since like Destiny's childs. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's also super nerdy, Like everybody, everybody's nerdy about something, you know, it just so happens that like animated or hand drawn stuff gets like singled out, you know, but like everybody, if you really boil it down like everybody, like that's nerdy as hell, Like coming up with a whole costume like I saw somebody like he did like a bull prosthetic like that sh that shit looks so fucking cool. I'm like, this is some comic con ship. So yeah, I think I think all of us have way more in common.
Speaker 2: Than we Yeah, nerds, Nerds just always get the short out and stick because cartoons people they put their mind and they think of children. So it's like you can't you know, you can't be an adult. And it's like, bro, if you listen to the story, they talking to you, they're not talking to the children.
Speaker 3: Well it's that about cartoons for adults.
Speaker 1: See this thing cool then oh my god, Okay, I'm I was gonna say the reason we.
Speaker 7: Get it like never, never mind, man, no, we need it now now we need it.
Speaker 1: What artists are you willing to It's because we don't get no bitches. That's why we get singled out.
Speaker 3: That's why that's no listen, bell, it was a joke. Now you made it serious.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry because to me, I don't know a nerd that don't got bitches. I never I've never met a man who ran through the hallways with his fingers that don't got shorty that that love and provide.
Speaker 4: For they dot they do, they do got bitches. It's crazy because it's like they they overachieve a lot of the time, and it be a nerd if they shortly be a nerd. It's like a nerd and a nerd. It's like a nerd nigga and a nerd bitch together. It's like a nerd unity. But like the nerd shorty when she takes that fucking leather dust off.
Speaker 3: Yeah she looked. She looked good because.
Speaker 4: There was a shorty that was like, God, you know what I'm saying. I went to high school with that name was Jessica shout to Jessica. And I never knew like she was bad, bro, because she always dressed like fucking Neil, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And she had the big ass trip pants yell trip huge fucking trip pists, big ass leather duster bro, the fang.
Speaker 4: Implants and ship like the contacts like I like, I would go to say sometimes she'd be like like, oh like that level, like yeah, like niggas sitting at McDonald's on Saint Mark's and She's just like, I want to make chicken.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, bro, you in character right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're doing Puerto Rican teenage girl, Like what are we doing here? Then I saw her had like fucking like beach bro, and I was like, I was like, yo, I recognize to buy a teeth turn her.
Speaker 6: She had the fangs, She had the vampire fans. Yeah, bro, she had the fucking vampire fans.
Speaker 4: And I was just like, yo, what I was like.
Speaker 1: Nah, All of a sudden, All of a sudden, I'm like you trying. Yeah, you show up to class the next day like turn around and.
Speaker 3: Die, go around, and you're gonna fucking stained tattooed on my after that.
Speaker 2: That's a good question, though, Marrow what what?
Speaker 10: Who?
Speaker 2: What are? Michael Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: I'll dress like a fucking idiot, bro. I'll just like I'm just like bubbles, Bro.
Speaker 4: I'll put it in a Chimpanzee constume, even though it's extremely racist. I'll fucking the stupid the jacket with like the with the shoulder pads and all that ship. I'll do all the white, the white glove, all that ship. Bro, I'll do all. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: You know, I would dress up for it.
Speaker 1: I think if I was gonna see anybody, man, I probably dress up for like job rule or something. I'll probably go as like a ten ninety nine form or something like that.
Speaker 2: Stay catching.
Speaker 3: Rainy fun, you know one time.
Speaker 2: That's too good.
Speaker 3: I probably don't see will probably dress up like a tax collector or something.
Speaker 4: So another question I got for y'all, because first of all, you got to answer the question don't talk to smoke?
Speaker 2: What question though? The one about what I would wear?
Speaker 3: Yeah, who's the artist that would make you wear some dumb ship? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was literally Beyon. Why why would I ever wear a motherfucking cowboy hat? Look at me in my face? Bro. It was literally that, and it was just that, it was just it was yeah, no, not because that's my favorite thing, but that bunny, I know, there's nothing specific that I would wear, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to do like the Porto Rican. Sure they're doing with the flag as like a time.
Speaker 2: No, I'm Dominican. I can't do that. I get jumped yum yum. The Puerto Rican.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 2: And because playing like that, get sucked up around play.
Speaker 3: Is a Puerto Rican.
Speaker 1: She goes sound like she goes out like Jackie Chan. I don't want no truck pa, I want to.
Speaker 3: Freaky cut lists. I didn't want to travel. Yeah, yeah, damn.
Speaker 4: That was a Washtazze reference. If you know that, put put a dollar in the jar. If y'all were very famous people, what would y'all will be?
Speaker 3: Y'all thing bras knuckles, brass nuggles, that's all you need. Brass snuggles and.
Speaker 4: The yo you having a concert and niggas. Everybody got brassnuggles. That might end badly.
Speaker 2: Mind your business that that I uh, you know, uh damn, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Probably enimous.
Speaker 1: Everybody, nobody, nobody can bend their knees that's why it's taking so long to walk into a rainy show.
Speaker 3: You only just give it out fleet. Yeah, clean your giving out empty smart water bottles.
Speaker 4: For some reason, they got you know how they do all these like stadiums right, Like they don't have their own security like Beyonce the that's a higher security team.
Speaker 3: It's met Life security. So it's always like old people.
Speaker 4: Imagine you the culture met Life studio, and it's like old white guy, like, do me a favor. Open your butt. I gotta put the.
Speaker 3: Fleet your butt open, your open your butt, right, we got a brand new.
Speaker 4: Sh Right, ladies and gentlemen, please make sure that your bags are clear and that you have your butt opened.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 8: Make sure your butt is but open butts by the time you get sucked door, ma'am, ma'am, your butt is closed. Man, open your Okay, we're having trouble understanding here, all right. If we're gonna we're gonna move this along. Listen, we only have so much Obama TUSI all right with this.
Speaker 3: We have a.
Speaker 1: Limited supply goodness of the perk forty fours okay.
Speaker 3: So open your butty except your accept the blessing, all right.
Speaker 4: So for I mean, for me, I think it was I would to do like in bellish do rags, even though I'm a ball bitch. I will wait, I will have niggas wearing bellish like patches and ship like embroidery, the variations of fabrics. You know what I'm saying, Like that type of ship, like like elevating the do rag.
Speaker 3: That sounded so white. Damn, let's let's elevate the do rag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a fucking rayon shipping like a blouse on your.
Speaker 2: Head, like a blouse on your dome.
Speaker 3: Now, yo, you know what I seen? You know what I'm seen? That was so cute.
Speaker 1: The other day, I was I was in the Bronx and I was driving like to come to the city, and on my drive there was a couple that walked by and they had a matching bonnet and do rag set and I'm like, yo, that's the most romantic like Bronx.
Speaker 2: As ship, some beautiful ship I seen.
Speaker 1: And they were like the exact same shade of like aqua green like so like you could tell that they came in a set that was like that was the most incredible thing. So that's what you got capitalized on that whoever you are that made that ship, that is genius.
Speaker 3: Shout. You know what I'm saying. That's love, that's real love, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, Yo, that's just sound design.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Shut the design for those sirens. Yeah, sound like it was really outside So yo, Post Beyonce, you know what I'm saying. Like post you know your encounter with the Gay Phantom.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. It was a great show. You put in a cowboy hat. What other cowboy type ship was there?
Speaker 4: Was it just like people just up as cowboys or did they have like cowboy because you know, like with big shows like that, they have like.
Speaker 3: Like fucking like apple bobbing and ship like yeah, like a little fucking.
Speaker 1: Like barns and ship like. I don't I don't put it past Beyonce to have a petting zoo.
Speaker 3: To go to ship like with her mask with a mask of her face.
Speaker 2: It was nothing really like that. Besides like the interludes, which was really cool and it was you could tell that she was like a love letter of the Black Americans. But besides that, it was just ma cowboy gear mac cow gear like bells and ship like that she was. She was up there riding a bull like she was. You know, she looked pretty nice.
Speaker 3: Ship she was riding the bull. So there was a mechanical bull, Yeah there was.
Speaker 2: But it was on stage, like we didn't have anything cool for us. She had like she had some.
Speaker 3: I paid twelve thousand dollars. I didn't have ship. Yeah, now they had.
Speaker 2: They had like some stations up for Sir Davis and for Sacred so like her hair companies and the liquor company. They have stuff like where you could go in Oh okay, So yeah I didn't. I didn't come to fuck around. I'm not here for none that ship. Come on that stage, rich.
Speaker 3: You want to go on the mechanical bull if they have a mechanical bull.
Speaker 2: Nah, hell no, I wouldn't. I would last seconds. Yeah, a good story. I don't know if y'all saw this. Just trying to story of a girl who went on a date, on a first date with a guy that she really liked, and he rolled the mechanical built bull, so she left. He wrote the mechanical bulls. She tweeted. She was like, Yo, I'm on this date and as motherfucker just got on the bull.
Speaker 3: I'm out.
Speaker 2: He got drunk and got on the mechanical ball.
Speaker 4: He got drunk first, bro. See that's the problem. That's the problem with alcohol, y'all. I'm not looking at I'm not saying, I'm not preaching, y'all. I'm looking down the camera. I'm looking to y'all, to the audience. Alcohol is a drug, okay, And sometimes people be like, Yo, let's take a shot to take the edge off. Bro, it'll lowder my inhibitions. Sometimes you got to keep your inhibitions.
Speaker 3: Know, you don't need to release your nigga like, you don't need to do that. You don't need to feel the rain on your skin, you don't need to do none of that.
Speaker 4: You can just stage has boil Shorty drinks stayed at the bar instead of geting on that ball and being like, yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like because now she's looking at you, funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but see I hate that. Man.
Speaker 1: I don't want to live in a world where I can't get up on the ball. If grind with me by pretty Ricky, come on, I'm one hundred percent doing that every time.
Speaker 3: Because you know what it is.
Speaker 4: He got drunk and he in his head he was like, yo, because you know, it's like like my pops, woman, this shit way too early in life.
Speaker 3: He's like, yo, you need to learn how to dance. Yeah, he's like because women know. And I was like, what does that mean? Bro? Women? Like what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Like, Yo, if you could dance, you know what I'm saying, you could, you could do other things. And I was like, all right, I'm seven, Like, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Also, why does he sound like a seventies pimp in this scenario? I got to tell you my dad was.
Speaker 1: The Mac tell y'all, So my dad, real man is Dola Mite. My dad Isaac Shaft. You guys know, oh man? But yeah, yeah, so you you you were taught the importance of knowing how to dance.
Speaker 3: Knowing how to dance? All right?
Speaker 4: So he thought in his head and this is this is speculation, but I'm one hundred percent sure that this is facts because I'm saying he got drunk and in his mind that gave him the confidence to say, Yo, I'm going to get up on that bull and she's gonna look at me and be like, yo, that's a real man.
Speaker 3: Like look how he's riding that bull, like he looks like a cowboy. He had the kid rocks in his head.
Speaker 4: I'm a cowboy baby playing in his head. He was hype wrong.
Speaker 3: Bro. The alcohol, bro will do it to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think I think he probably raising inhibitions. Yeah, he drank a little too much. He probably didn't realize. I don't think the bull is the problem. Maybe his mannerisms on the ball, like you know, like his tongue is out and he got an arm up. It's like, it's like, yo, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: The thing is it is he went on that motherfucker more than once that she was like, Yo, I'm thinking of this motherfucker having more fun with the ball.
Speaker 3: You don't want to write me, you want to write the book.
Speaker 2: He just kept going so that that's that prom.
Speaker 1: He was up there like my body your having just having a fucking ball.
Speaker 3: Was like in the mill room, it's like this.
Speaker 2: He was like a.
Speaker 6: Girl, this bull is going crazy.
Speaker 3: Text by text by ya, your they may not yell oh my god, going stupid.
Speaker 2: Oh the funniest. So he did it a bunch of times and they just did so that's the funny part of the funniest part is that she She probably was like, yo, he wild and I'm out, and this motherfucker's having the time of his life. You won't leave the job.
Speaker 1: How long it took until he realized that she was out of there? Uh, the entire duration of never as good as the first time by That's how long it took.
Speaker 3: That's how it was locked in. They got the rodeo. Help is down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm saying, bro, he was on it. He he forgot about the whole world. This is what I'm trying to tell y'all. Man, y'all got it.
Speaker 3: Y'all got it?
Speaker 1: Fuck what merroo talking about? Release them into vicious man, buy the crop button up. They're gonna be like, why are your buttons on the other side? Don't worry about all that, right, all right? Why are you riding the mechanical bull?
Speaker 3: Bitch? I got five dollars just like everybody else.
Speaker 5: Legity like.
Speaker 3: Legitary, Like obviously that was like an ick.
Speaker 2: Yeah she said she got turned off.
Speaker 3: What's like the stupidest ick? Yeah, I have ever like, honestly, bro put into play.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Bro, I hate a huh ass bitch, I hate a bit. Sheould just be like huh huh, like they don't understand ship. I hate wi motherfuckers be so dumb that they just be like huh yeah, And it's like it doesn't matter what you say, how you explain it, the way that you break it down. They they don't want to understand you, so they just be like what do you what do you even? What do you mean? And it's like this clueless personality that ship. It makes me want to crumble you, bro, like the fucking Titanic the submarine, and just crush you to cease to exist. Bro, You're just stupid. Huh who do you mean? After talking for like ten minutes, it's just like I don't what what are words?
Speaker 3: Bro? I don't understand.
Speaker 4: You said we gotta like communicate, but I don't understand what that means by communicate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hit me with a strong with that confused face. It's like, yeah, man, get out of it.
Speaker 1: I think my dumbest ache ever is probably me and the shorty. Like we was hanging out and like we you know, was about to was about to get into it, and she took like her jeans off, Oh boy.
Speaker 3: An unholy amount of coins, changing the pockets all over my fardast floor.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, literally the loudest sound.
Speaker 3: And then you know when they're spinning and they go.
Speaker 2: So I just heard.
Speaker 3: Of just spinning coins on my floor. I don't care what the neck is, bro, And I'm like, okay, did you have to pick them? My?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, like this money? Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Change crazy, bro, break up picking up change and you know when you bend over to pick the change up, your monkey open up.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I'm just feeling Also, it was towards the a se So I've been over the.
Speaker 1: Monkey all out and now i feel like I'm getting my assay by a white walker, just just just blowing doublemint breath into.
Speaker 3: My put direct doctor Brown.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, like somebody somebody dipped a Q tip and peppermint essential oils dog.
Speaker 4: The worst outcome for that story is yo. Then we just got to it and since we was touching all this change, we both got ut.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I thought you was gonna say that she smelled like metal, but it was actually just it.
Speaker 3: Was just falling you smell like because it's wow, it's not oxidized blood. I was mistaken. That's crazy, bro.
Speaker 4: I mean, like I've told this story before, but I have multiple eggs bro with Shorty's like the toe story, I'm told because Shorty had a piky toe that was shaped very weird.
Speaker 11: It looked like, you know, what's the fucking pek fire USTs from Smash Brothers.
Speaker 3: Her pinky toe looked like nests Smash Brothers if if he had no hair, no hat, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And like her pinky toe that was mad big and it like colored like the top of her toe, so it looked like a visor of her pinky toe.
Speaker 3: And I would I caught that ship like twice and I was like, oh, I was like, I'm out of here. It was just one.
Speaker 4: It was just the one on the left foot. I don't even remember what it was because that it was trauma. But like I told, I said that before, so like I'm.
Speaker 3: Giving you a look like I was that that's not fire, that's not fire. Get the funk out of dog. The other one.
Speaker 4: This is even stupid because like I was a little bit younger. This was the Picky was in my twenties, but like this was a little bit younger than like my late teens. I was in the crib and with Shorty and were just like chilling, smoking, drinking, hanging out whatever. It's like a group of people and like we're playing Mortal Kombat and I was playing against her.
Speaker 3: She's like, yo, let me play like whatever. I was like, yeah, I know. That was like, let's play. Wash this bitch. She fucked me up with my ass Mortal Kombat, bro, and I was smacked. So I was just like yo. I was like no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: I was like yo, bat back back, running back, running back, bro, this bitch left with my north faced jacket. Bro.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wait, hold on? Is that is that the version of like guys knowing their their birth chart? Like if she's too good at fighting games, she's ran.
Speaker 3: Through I'm like, no, you know too much. That was a ten hit combo. Yeah you know how to do all that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you're going from ship and you're doing Eddie Gordo just like yeah, fucking flowing.
Speaker 3: Nah, we're not doing this. We're doing Boozy on the bull looking like wouk.
Speaker 2: So she fucking smoked you and that made you dis off.
Speaker 4: It made my dick so soft. I was like, this is crazy, bro, And this is like old video games, Like this is not like some super new ship. This is like PlayStation like one, same ship, like like this might have even been like like Sega Genesis, like niggas broke out the old Sega with.
Speaker 3: The yeah cartridges on top. If it was Mortal Kombat Won, it probably was, yeah, bruh, it was it was too because she was she beat me with kno.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, that's I remember Kanos in the first one, right, but it was like they changed his fucking face. They did something different with him, but he looked regular in the first one, and then the second one they made him more cyboy yea yeah or something like that.
Speaker 3: I remember that because it's a traumatic moment in my fucking life.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: The niggas was laughing at me.
Speaker 4: It's ten niggas behind me, high on dusk laughing at me, bro, like, yo, you a clown, nigga.
Speaker 3: Yo showed he took your jacket, nigga.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. She's wearing and ship like just like washing me like and I'm like, damn, bro, like.
Speaker 2: I like to think that she was a professional.
Speaker 3: She went there just just just to be a shark and like rob motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: I was like, damn, that's crazy. Enjoyed my own guy. Get done, bitch, or she was another gay phantom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, an angel to take you away. She said she was there to guide you off the path of fighting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's so toxic and that's like such toxic mass, Like, yo, you better than you bet at video games.
Speaker 3: This mill don't mean. Yeah, how dare you? Rocket League for women women in male dominated fields? We love it.
Speaker 1: Yes, shout out to women in stem and women in tech. But speaking of which, Marvel has announced a new fighting game with Arc system Works. And if you don't know who that is, they make Guilty Year. And if you don't know what that is, it's a fighting game. And if you don't know what that is, then God damn bitch. Like Jesus Christ, give me my jacket back. Okay, we're not playing this game. I'm not playing more losses. So uh yeah, So Marvel and Artists are coming together to make a Marvel exclusive fighting game.
Speaker 3: Uh and uh.
Speaker 1: People are excited about it on one hand because Artists makes really good games. But people are kind of like disappointed on the other hand because they're they're taking this as like sort of marking the end of Marvel's relationship with Capcom like in the video game space.
Speaker 3: But that's damn because the new Marvel game is only Marvel character So I can't Douma and Wolverine. No, no, you can't. Yeah, what the fuck? Not in this one.
Speaker 1: And you know, people are also disappointed because this is coming off the back of Marvel Versus Capcom Infinite, which people didn't like really vibe when they didn't really fuck with it.
Speaker 3: That's right. It was like three D like the Resident had Resident Eval guy had like yeah it had like Ultron in it and yeah yeah, yeah yeah, So it wasn't great.
Speaker 2: Was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: But it wasn't great.
Speaker 1: So so you know, people have just kind of been waiting like for the official like Marvel versus Capcom four, like the number number four, and they just have not done it since Infinite.
Speaker 3: They were like, this is not Marvel four.
Speaker 1: Obviously, this this Marvel solo fighting game is not Marvel versus Capcom four, And people are just kind of, you know, they're just kind of sad about about the possibility that that we might never get a Marvel versus Capcom four officially.
Speaker 4: Well people might be sad, but with the sadness, they can also be opportunity.
Speaker 1: Right, because Capcom could just link up with another company. You know what I'm saying, like like if you okay, like if you could make a fighting game with like imagine like all the Street Fighter people, right, like or imagine like all imagine like all the because that's Capcom, right, they make Street Fighter. But imagine any fighting game you're familiar with Mortal Kombat whatever, Imagine that cast of characters versus literally anybody who would you like what other like company or group or whatever. You know what I'm saying, Like Mortal Kombat versus Ovio sound like.
Speaker 2: Imagine damn. The only person I could think of right now is Danity Kane.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, Danity.
Speaker 2: I wish I wish I would have more of them.
Speaker 3: This very this is a very uh uh. There's a secret character that you have to unlock. Yeah. Yeah, we're not gonna say it's fame. Wouldn't let that ship happened to be?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: But yeah, so I think like for me, I want to see like like Capcom versus Smack d v D. I think that was.
Speaker 2: Before me.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: My team would be chun Ley read dollars, stack bundles. Yeah, I'm telling you squawd up. I'm telling you, SQUAWD Capcom versus smack d v D bro.
Speaker 3: That's hard that a.
Speaker 2: Battle wrapper fight game would go fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they would.
Speaker 2: We need we need you see the motherfuckers who are making the weed packs. We need y'all to get into video games.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: We need we need some.
Speaker 1: We need some new ship R and D development, cap Com versus Death Jam versus I come on, they got the template right there, Yo, Bud sitting on the.
Speaker 3: Couch like around the stage. Hold on, that's a pack of ass.
Speaker 1: Yo, Joe Budden as professor, but instead of the floating chair, it's a fucking couch.
Speaker 2: Mic Like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, you know how fucking bro this.
Speaker 2: There's a character.
Speaker 3: So there's a character.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm so sorry, real quick, Joe Budden's ultimate move. It's a bad contract.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Yeah, it's love. It's love, love, love, bro bro.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, because there's a character in this like series of games called black Heart.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So he's like this big like demonic figure or whatever, and he likes summons like his his all his special movies. He's like summoning ship and like whatever.
Speaker 3: He's summoning black magic, the gathering cards.
Speaker 4: It's like monkey Emerge, Yo Joe, but just summons like ish and fucking niggas Yo, Yo, Black people gotta be more self sufficient.
Speaker 1: He summons flipped and every time he hits it, it's like, Yo, stop talking, stop talking, stop stop talking, like Yo, stop talking, Yo, don't touch me you, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Victory like baby, you know what talking?
Speaker 2: Shout out to motherfucking Hassan and say Monday this weekend, we love you.
Speaker 3: We right. You know what I'm saying. The uncle all unk's time too, and he's not too. You know what I'm saying, back in the course, back in effect. You know what I'm saying, because he's been down for a little bit to get some saying in his toes ship. You know what I'm saying. Victory like bitch. You know what I'm saying. You know it is the kid marrying. I mean, we got rainy Ovid, I've got rap, got THEO. You know what I'm saying. One time, one time I did podcast with a couple of Dominicans. Man, it was weird, weird.
Speaker 4: They wanted to smell who got thought those lebannes? I said, I'm a heterosexual male. Let's spell on this motherfucker, the super bitch of New York City.
Speaker 3: Love you hurt. We got in the building. Also, queens, get the money. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Victor is in the building, y'all, and he smells like coconut oil. And of course Lizabell said it, but we're gonna say it again. The man who makes the music move, I don't even know what that means, but it's sign insane.
Speaker 3: That sound like a quiet storm man w B. Let's drop the man who makes the music move, y'all, hassan insane. I get rid of the two.
Speaker 5: Steps literally like a victory light light like like like like