Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make.
Speaker 2: Horrible decision.
Speaker 1: We reach the Climax, y'all, announcing our Climax Tour. We are going to be going all over the country and Canada East coast, Midwest, West coast South. Mandy's going to tell you all about how to secure your tickets because I'm telling y'all you don't want to let this sell out.
Speaker 2: Y'all heard it right. We are hitting sixteen cities for the official Climax Tour, brought to you by Horrible Decisions. Y'all do not want to miss out. Our patrons will have first did to purchase pre sell tickets with a special code giving out only on Patreon, and tickets will be available for everybody at Rhive dot com. You do not want to miss out. Tickets are short of sellout and we want the Horhive presence loud and proud. See you there. Now let's get to the shop. Hey guys, welcome to another episode of Horrible Decisions. Yes, when I do this type of intro, we are next to a white person, but this is a really good person. But I really love our second time now being on Horrible Decision. So y'all, we have Zachary Zane in the building.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, welcome back, and you've never heard our show. I'm weezy, that's Mandy, this bitch dead bitch, Yo, bitch, what's the that's me a short?
Speaker 2: Oh. I love staying on you everybody. Oh girl, Yes, I'm for the street.
Speaker 3: I don't like being called a venture inse.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'd be like I'm your bitch.
Speaker 4: No, no, most of us are like slut's fine horse, fine bitch is absolutely like blood.
Speaker 3: Horror is always fine.
Speaker 2: I don't even like slut like that. I didn't like when daddy he said slip, but slut he said in my perfect my perfect slut. So see, you got to add an adjective in front of slut boy slut. There we go. So you're here with the boys flood of sluts, which is funny because if you guys missed out on the first time we had zacharyon, I actually met him naked, and you were you look really good naked, sir, by the way, as thank you, thank you, and normally listen.
Speaker 3: There each other's perfect flud.
Speaker 2: No, but you reached out, and I'm glad you did because you have a book coming out.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do this week. Congratulations.
Speaker 4: Yes, that comes out May ninth, so you can pre order it now everywhere books are sold.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I have to ask you because you you you're a columnists, you write for mental health, all the things.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna call him at Cosmo this Wow, what's it called? So it's navigating non monogamy, which isn't the sexiest thing it but essentially when I pitched it to them, I said, I'm like, right now, there's so much intro content for non monogamy. Right It's everything's about like how to open up your relationship, how to navigate jealousy, how.
Speaker 3: To how to have three sums.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what about people who have been nominongous for six months, two years, five years, they know how to be jealousy. Like, there's so much more content out there for people who are not beginners, and so many things that people struggle with, and right now everything is just intro content. So I'm like, I want people been doing this for a while who realize that, Like, it's not just about navigating jealousy. There're ten million other things people struggle with and addressing those issues that I haven't seen discussed.
Speaker 1: Cosmo might be the only tangible magazine that I'll still buy in an airport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm like, oh fuck that.
Speaker 1: And like a health magazine if I'm on a kick and I'm like, how to lose weight in six hours?
Speaker 2: Yes, don't crazy. Because Cosmo before, like I think our parents even knew, was the magazine that always had like sex articles, sex tips, blow job tips, how to turn your one of the funniest articles they had.
Speaker 1: We read a few years ago and it was like the worst advice we've ever given.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that one? You know?
Speaker 1: But it continue They had ship and they're like, before a date, make sure you don't eat smoked cigarettes to curb your appetite and iverything.
Speaker 2: That we're just dating advice.
Speaker 4: It's they they kind of had this rebrand maybe like five ish years ago, don't quote me on this time, and now like so obviously they switch from like how to please your man to be like how to be a boss ass bitch right, how to be sexual coward? And sometimes I say Cosmo and they're like really and they still think of it as nineteen seventies Cosmo or with those shitty advice.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at how to like people still want to know what to do during sex.
Speaker 2: That's why we all have job of course, you know so in boycelet though you share, Yes, go ahead and grab you there y'all watching YouTube, you you talk about a lot of your sex. Yes, your sex, the paid Well, what's your book about? Yeah, talk to us about what it's about.
Speaker 4: So the book first and foremost is how to unlearned sexual shame. That is what it's about.
Speaker 2: Bit Like, that's like we got to get one of those and there we go. Well, we just did destigma size kinks in the black community.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 2: That's our elevator. We need to go over to the rain.
Speaker 3: But we need some mother community.
Speaker 4: And I do it through a very I'm bisexual, so bisexual lens, a king positive lens, polyamorous lens. I have like two chapters in the book about how I used to live with my boyfriend, my boyfriend's wife, and my boyfriend's wife's girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Uh this no, this was in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: There was no way it's in New York.
Speaker 4: Many people went, oh yeah, but like I think Somemmerville is like the only city in America to like legalize like multiple person unions. Essentially, it's like the poly capital No, uh, just me and him. I didn't actually have a sexual relationship with her, which is like, so it's different than a threatfle in that regard where we're all dating together. It was, yeah, we were probably. I mean, I'm believing my boyfriend had a wife.
Speaker 2: The wife came first.
Speaker 3: They were married for about like eight nine years when I met him.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, and did he meets you? And lets you know that he was married to a woman?
Speaker 3: Like what was so when we met, I remember.
Speaker 2: We can do it. I love it. I want to hear how his heavy.
Speaker 4: So we met this underground gay in Boston checks out and this is maybe twenty fifteen, and I'm there with this older like French couple who I fuck. And they're like, I'm gonna do a French accent. It's gonna be terrible. They're exactly, you must meet this man. He's also bisexual. That was the worst, Frind, that was the worst French accent ever. Please that's okay, And like because they were enamored by by bisexuality.
Speaker 3: And so I meet this guy and it was.
Speaker 4: Like pretty awkward at first, like, oh, you're by him also by and I'm like, what the fuck do we do matter?
Speaker 3: They're always in shock. It's just like truly, I mean that's a whole We're gonna get into that lady to just you know.
Speaker 4: But so that he introduces me to his boyfriend, He's like, actually have a wife and girlfriend who I live with. So he didn't live with the boyfriend lived with the wife and girlfriend at that time. And I asked him are you happy? And I think most people when they hear this, they go like, oh my got neither. Their heads explode, especially eight years ago before everyone and their mother was fucking polyamorous, right, Like how usually they get how do you navigate jealousy?
Speaker 3: How do you uh?
Speaker 4: Time management? Or do you like whatever it is? And I think I was like the first person just be like do you like this? Like does this work for you?
Speaker 2: Have?
Speaker 4: And he pauses, he goes, yeah, I think I really am. And I had just started being a writer at the time, right, so maybe I'm a writer for a year writing for small little publications. I was like, hey, I actually know nothing really about polyamory. I'd love to interview you about your dynamic.
Speaker 3: He knows nothing.
Speaker 1: About polymor Well, now I do, now I do because you had. Now we've got two.
Speaker 4: D yes now, but at the time twenty fifteen, I did not. And yeah, so he invited me over for like family game night, and I wasn't sure if that man. Like I was just like, no, they're not kids. And I was like, is this like a fucking an orgy? Like I don't know what the fuck is a cult? It's like, well, not a cult. It's not a cult.
Speaker 3: But family game night.
Speaker 2: I get all that's how I'll be getting three someomes, Cris Andndy what I go all you, I'll said it. Game night. We have the cards come out, we do a little dice game, and then we start making bets the loser gotta dude is and then it Wait.
Speaker 4: The first time I ever sucked to dick was from a betting on a game of Super Smash brother.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, I won.
Speaker 3: I won, And.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'll still suck your dick, like like I don't care, Like I betch I was gonna lose.
Speaker 2: I was gonna Smash Brothers. How old were you when you sucked your first No.
Speaker 3: I was like twenty two.
Speaker 2: This was like you suck your first dick at twenty two?
Speaker 4: I got my dick sucked by many guys. But again, I'm not kidding, not so sorry, Okay, it's not gay. I'm like, that's that's a little gated. I'm gonna be honest with you on this one. That's a little but I like to not gay.
Speaker 2: Literally.
Speaker 4: There's also like people just refuse to say the word bisexual. Lord forbid, Like I do think you.
Speaker 1: Can get your dick sucked by a man and not be by sexual. I think so, I don't know if that's queerer.
Speaker 2: You're just on the spectrum, not the spectrum, not that the power dynamic of.
Speaker 1: And this is very fucked up to say, but like, I really like when guys tell me they made guys suck their dick, because it's like it feels like, oh yeah, I made him suck my dick and then he just laughed, and I was like.
Speaker 4: Like, also, it's like, you know that little I shouldn't that little queer boy absolutely fucking loved it.
Speaker 3: Life.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with that, But you're right, I think in terms of men, though I don't hear the word bisexual half as much as I do with women. There's just so much stike, Oh wait, tell us Okay, so you got the game night.
Speaker 4: Oh oh sorry, yeah, wait ten million tangents videos. We got to game night and it actually just was game night. And what I've learned is poly people are just a bunch of nerds who love game nights and fantasy chits and like I learned to play Dungeons and Dragons. That's the whole point of polyamoryes just to have enough people to play du Dragons.
Speaker 3: But also the sex club.
Speaker 2: The sex club that I go to in Brooklyn, they have a game night on Thursdays. Which does it turn into Susia?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: And I was like, so does it turn in They're like, no, it's just game night. It's just games. You come in, you get to meet like minded people. There's no sex that takes place.
Speaker 1: I want to like minded fuck right, I'm like games games can lead to it.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't normally do game night without saying, okay, so the loser has to kiss this person or give lap dances. Normally that sounds like any game night. Oh yeah, I had sex and is it whole game night?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, bro, Like I do that ship and game nights at aren't mind. I'll walk into the house for time mans, I'll be like, Okay, I'm gonna show my nipple if you guys can guess what I did today.
Speaker 3: I'm sure friends who literally just like, don't invite me.
Speaker 4: I'm having just friends over, like be chill, be chill, and I'm like sucking stick in the bathroom, and I'm like, that's chill. That counts as chill, right exactly.
Speaker 2: So you go to game night and you enjoyed them, so join them.
Speaker 3: Nothing sexy happens.
Speaker 4: And at the time, so I was in this place where I had this girlfriend for a year, we broke up. It was a really tough relationship. I started dating some guys and I made it very clear to them that I do not want a boyfriend. I do not want something serious. And then both of them wanted to be my boyfriend. And when I told the second one no, he cried and kind of berated me, and I was a little bit I felt bad for him. Of course, I was also a little frustrated. I was like, I made my intentions clear from the beginning. Yeah, I'm sorry that I acted qt when I was with you and did nice things, but like I'm allowed to do that and still not want to be your boyfriend. And after that, I'm like, you know what I am. I'm just gonna fuck people like I'm gonna as a whole.
Speaker 2: By the way, unpopular opinion, it's so crazy how many people misconstruct someone actually just being nice as as they want to be with you.
Speaker 3: I think for men is so.
Speaker 1: A few weeks ago, we had an episode about a girl saying that a man did nice things for her, and one of the things that she said was, oh, let me tell you how he's thoughtful.
Speaker 3: He saw me eating a pair once and he brought me a pair.
Speaker 2: Bar The bar is in hell. So what's crazy.
Speaker 1: Is the fact that you emailed and said that I can see if you made a mental note like what was eating bar is in hell?
Speaker 2: And I say that too because, for whatever reason, when things are casual, you assume that someone can't show up as a nice person to you, or there's something that they do that suck up. And as soon as someone that you're fucking casually is actually a dope or cool person, now out of nowhere, you want to be with that person because they're just oh my god, here my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: This was my fucking life story.
Speaker 4: And I know I sound like that sorry, I said to me hopously that everyone's obsessed with me.
Speaker 2: It's debs really hard.
Speaker 3: But but it's tough.
Speaker 4: And I have my guy friends who are like, don't do cutesy ships, and I'm like, so I can't hold their hand if we're like in the street because wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like and he's like, yeah, like it is misleading.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's not that's.
Speaker 3: He's like, Okay, I disagree.
Speaker 2: I think it is you.
Speaker 1: I've been really lucky to have a lot of intimacy within casual relationships. Yeah, but they're at least telling me what their expectations are or what they want before I do.
Speaker 3: I absolutely do that.
Speaker 2: But that want nothing series, But I'm still all johand will we out It's but I.
Speaker 1: Actually had a guy verbatim say to me once like I really want to stay here tonight with you and like watch TV and cuddling ship. He's like, but I just really, he said, I'm in a place where I don't want anything.
Speaker 3: I want to enjoy these moments with you.
Speaker 2: Like is that okay?
Speaker 3: And I actually told him like, I don't know if I can handle it.
Speaker 4: And I respect you for saying that because the number of people I've been with guys and girls, non binary, people of all genders. Like they lie to themselves. They lie to themselves, and therefore they lie to you. They're like, oh yeah, I think I can handle this. I can do this, and you having the wherewithal to be like, actually, I might get emotionally and so so I want to keep this distance. And I appreciate you saying that. I wish more people were just like, actually, this is a lot for you. Some people say that that person is most people.
Speaker 1: I mean I have sex with I'm hella attracted to you right once in a blue it's for their personality, but for the most.
Speaker 3: Part, love you.
Speaker 2: That's just the truth.
Speaker 1: If you are someone on paper that I would want to be with you, Taul, You've got a great job, You're fun.
Speaker 3: It's like, keep going, are talking about me?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: I keep going.
Speaker 1: I'm enjoying author now is like, I don't know if I can have him, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: On paper, you see the long term in somebody, Yes, so it's already the.
Speaker 3: Attraction is there.
Speaker 2: But once the person is really good to me on paper and they start doing those things, I can't.
Speaker 4: I have one of my close friends and he uh, one of the biggest horse I've ever met.
Speaker 3: Love him to death, and I'm saying this with nothing but love and admiration.
Speaker 4: So I assumed when I visited him like we were gonna fuck a bunch, and I think, like, uh, it was clear like he was kind of being a little skittish about it.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, hey, is everything okay? Like, obviously we don't have to have sex.
Speaker 4: He's like, Oh, I would definitely fall in love with you because you are just you are the perfect type of fuck boy who calls.
Speaker 3: Me baby and babe and my brains are just gonna go haywire.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: So I'll fuck you with friends in this group setting, but one on one I don't trust you.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, thank you.
Speaker 2: For wow, nut, Well, it's funny. I just said that about There's a there's a friend that I have in Atlanta, fine, and my friends all fine, and I'm like, but knowing his personal situation and where he's at, I'm like, I know that I would much rather just keep this person as a friend, yeah, because fucking this person will have me up in my emotions and I ain't even trying to be called up with something that I'm potentially isn't going anywhere. And that's the thing, right, you could have all the check marks, the paper, everything written down for a person you want. That person could be right in front of your face, but if you also know it may not go that way and may ruin the frishship that you have now, I think it says a lot more for someone to be able to have self control to not want or try to go deeper. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's and it's interesting. I like something kind of adjacent to this is like, so I started dating this woman, everything is going well. I know she's not going to be the person that I marry, you know what I mean, like get married at some point, an open marriage. I'll sell them an open marriage.
Speaker 2: It's all fake. No, I want to get married too, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: No. I want to have a primary partner, this person in my life who I do live with and have this relationship with, and then we fuck everyone and be horse together.
Speaker 3: I think your ideal, like, do you know do you ever think man?
Speaker 4: Woman? So a part of it is I really think I need my primary partner to be a man, and I think that is for my queer identity. I think, like me, I don't feel welcome in gay spaces when I bring a woman and I'm not like, hmm like, and I understand why. I don't want to be perceived as that straight couple co opting a space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't even think that these.
Speaker 4: Straight people co opting a space. I don't like. I want everyone to like. Being queer is so important to my identity, and when I'm perceived as straight, I feel like that's kind of being ripped from me. So me being like married to a woman makes me ostensibly straight, even though I'm not.
Speaker 2: Do you want kids?
Speaker 3: No, absolutely fucking not.
Speaker 4: Okay, absolutely, I'm working on getting the vasectomy.
Speaker 3: And they do not make it easy. They really really.
Speaker 4: I think I literally told them, like, it's easier for me to fucking buy a gun in New York and shoot my dick off then get a fucking disc to me, and he was like, okay, And I don't think I had that thirty one.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we've ever had the conversation. What why is it difficult for you to say, hey, I don't want kids, cut my balls?
Speaker 4: So they make you again different than the state. I think we use the word new but sterilize me. It's like it's again like, do not quote me on this. I don't know the exact facts of it, but it seems like they make you wait a after signing, you have to wait and this is the state of New York, wait a month before doing it to make sure that you've you've been this decision, and then you have to do it within.
Speaker 3: Six months.
Speaker 4: And the only reason why I actually did not do it was because I have testicular pain for unclear reasons. I think that's from working out, and he's like, this might exacerbate it, it might make it worse.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And then when we kind of.
Speaker 4: Figured out what the root of and it was like, working out, you can get this weird testicular pain. That's a common thing that I didn't fucking know about. So now I have to go back in. But then my expiration of six months, Like.
Speaker 2: I know that they do that a lot with women on YouTube with trying tube specifically, Yeah, like they won't do it unless you have at least two children or there's a medical reason as to why. Like it's also really hard for women who don't want kids to go and get their your tube side and things like that as well.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to come in people.
Speaker 4: I'm just like a simple man, like I'm just trying to rid and breed and.
Speaker 3: Not have to worry about this ship.
Speaker 4: But when they're doing like, oh, don't worry, you can come to me, I'm like tracking my cycle.
Speaker 3: I'm like, don't like that game that is that is a real. That's me. That's a real that is.
Speaker 4: At too fast, a little fast and loose. But I have like ten different side stories I want to go.
Speaker 2: We have we have time to get into those stories because we're talking about firm come and ejaculation. I want to get into our vanilla ship because I wanted to know as well, if you knew that there is a simple exercise that now can help men combat premature ejaculation and last three times is long in bed now, because you'll be a mis I wanted to know first if you know about the exercise that can help with this.
Speaker 3: Are you just talking about edging or cables?
Speaker 2: This is an actual exercise that can help with premature ejaculation.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, so that'd be something that would strengthen your pelvic floor.
Speaker 2: Come on pelic floor.
Speaker 4: And you're not talking about ky gells, so it would have to be. And this is real science, not fake.
Speaker 2: Really, no, this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, for those of you who do not know, there are multiple There are a multitude of reasons why a man may be suffering with PE, including depression, wearing, guilt, stressed, substance abuse, sexual abuse, or.
Speaker 3: Premature jaculation not a discussion.
Speaker 2: So scientists have concluded that it might be time to strike a yoga pose. They found that men who suffer from PE could benefit from practicing one move in particular, I know you've been in this position. We're facing dog yoga saw the amount of time male volunteers lasted in bed almost tripled, from twenty six seconds to just shy of a minute and half a minute and a half on average. According to the study, benefits of yoga on PE include, like you said, improving reproductive functions for modal regulation and enhance awareness, better management associated with risk factors for PE, and strengthening of pelvic musk.
Speaker 4: And also so much of yoga is about meditation and breath work and those types of things blowing your body down and dealing.
Speaker 3: More in tune with your body. So that weeks.
Speaker 2: Weezy had Liz goldwent on and we talked about the breathing.
Speaker 5: What was that odalin? No, it's where you just you go on and breathe. Oh, it's like and you end up like feeling high by the end.
Speaker 2: Of So we've actually said, like in terms of sex tips often too that getting getting your breathing aligned when you're having sex and not but like not being really high with with your breasts make for a better experience with having sex as well.
Speaker 3: So it's also with premature ejaculation.
Speaker 4: I always like, I get too turned on, I come quickly, I eat them out for twenty minutes, and then you go back to having sex again.
Speaker 2: I think, Oh, here's my unpopular opinion. Come on, unpopular opinion.
Speaker 3: Does anyone really care if you come past me? I do? Oh, I don't.
Speaker 2: Unless you could get back up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If you can get it back up, like or if you please me, I don't really care. It's it's such a compliment. Well, if there's so much like, do.
Speaker 2: You think it's a compliment? Now niggas be lying all they ass talk about ooh, this pussy is so good. This as so good. That's why you made me come so fast.
Speaker 3: I believe you.
Speaker 2: You come fast, like you know. I don't believe because me and my friends, we ask Himo sisters, we just shared a couple of niggas. Bitch, I pussy ain't the same. Maybe they have. Maybe all of us got good because we'd be like, girl, he came fast with you too, bitch me too.
Speaker 3: I don't like it just seems like just simple.
Speaker 1: Solutions, just like you can the first one out and then is longer in the second round.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's usually, And like I'll let them are, like I'm gonna come quickly. I'm gonna eat you out, suck your day for twenty minutes, and then I'll fucking fuck you again for forty minutes because I.
Speaker 2: Can last longer. You're gonna come quickly, yes.
Speaker 4: Because especially if there's a lot of for like the great great parts of Floor four plays that it turns you on, makes you a rouse. But if I do too much for play, then I'm gonna fucking come quickly because I've not been hard for twenty minutes, and like fuck, but it's such an like a simple solution to just be like, the reason what stops is they have that shame they like they fucked up, so they don't want to keep going. And then they don't consider like eating out or sucking dick as like true sex, and it can't. It's like just eat them out for twenty minutes and which way they come fifty times and then you fucking put it back in like.
Speaker 3: You eat really good puffs.
Speaker 2: You do. But I go in saying we're going as many rounds as I can get you up. Yeah, so even if you come my mouth going right to dad dick and I'm gonna get you to fuck back up, that means you gotta keep going.
Speaker 4: I can tell your intense sexual energy definitely scares the ship.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna be able to get hard the moment.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna let that.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, just so you know, we going as many times as I get you up. And there was one guy was just recently fuck with his young ass cut them off because he came once and was done, and I said, just so you know, I ain't gonna keep doing this with you either, gonna give me some money? He said, I text better than I talk. He didn't have words for me in the moment, and I said, oh now, now my pussy, really try He literally said I can text better than I could talk.
Speaker 3: I would at least go with He's not actually responding, he's respond to me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the fuck? So No, I'm really really big on knowing what I want and what I need sexually. I mean, I'm sure you've seen me. Fuck, we went at it for hours. I woke up at that place all the goddamn time. So I like to go a very very long time. And so to me, I need a partner that matches my sexual drive. It just is what it is.
Speaker 1: That is the scary part about like law. So one Scott, how do I know you're gonna match my sex drive?
Speaker 3: You don't, but you don't.
Speaker 4: But open relationship, you know what I mean? You don't have to have the exact same sex drive.
Speaker 2: Primary your primary partner does. Primary partner does? Do you not?
Speaker 3: But also maybe they have other things like money money.
Speaker 4: The best luber knt there is because you.
Speaker 2: Practice polyamory and open relationships does You're saying your primary partner does not have to meet your sexual it's uh appetite, It's.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to figure some stuff out personally that haven't figured out where. It's like sometimes when I'm dating someone for a long period of time, I lose sexual esteme with them, which happens, which is everybody long. It depends six months, it could be six months, it could be sooner, it could be And that's been.
Speaker 3: An issue for me.
Speaker 2: But just like you lose sexual s, think well.
Speaker 4: Also sometimes I wonder that I'm putting too much sexual energy elsewhere, you know what I mean, and so making sure to be like true.
Speaker 1: I've got a close friend of mine who's in an open relationship where his partner is super poly and he's like yo, like every time I'm ready to fuck him, like I can tell he's either tired from the night before or you just got too much shit going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is I Actually I wrote about this in the book, and I think I'm actually changed. That's also one thing about writing book which is difficult. It's like I wrote this book. I'm thirty one now. I wrote this book between twenty nine and thirty.
Speaker 3: And you didn't change and like things, I'm like, you wrote it all about yourself. Wow, I mean, we'll tell you.
Speaker 4: I'm Yeah, I'm someone who also ghost writes books too, and I'm like, I actually just want to be on the cover with Like can I be a co author?
Speaker 3: And like no, we just want you to ghost write. I'm like, no, I want to do this. I want that. I want the fame, I want the glory. But like Cocaine term me bisexual, we got to talk about that. Oh, great chapter. Oh, we're going to get into it.
Speaker 4: I can't wait till my mom reads that chapter. It's gonna be so much fun. It's gonna be so much My grandma too, Uh, it's just gonna be she just got a pacemaker in and it's going to take her out.
Speaker 2: Of shares that chapter. I feel like, thanks, oh.
Speaker 4: God, But no, I think it's one thing that's been challenging for me is just being like, Okay, I wrote this at a point in time. Of course, I'm going to grow and change. Obviously, ninety five percent of the things I agree with and will agree with until I die. Yeah, but some of the stuff about where I was in my sexual journey has since changed. And I felt really initially quite guilty being like, well, shit, I don't know if I stand by this. Maybe I was in a little bit of denial while writing the section of the book, and I look that I've had enough friends who are authors who are like, yeah, you're allowed to grow and change, uh from writing this book. This doesn't mean like your life stops and you had everything figured out. This was just this just like a podcast. Yeah, like stuff changes. But I kind of wrote some stuff in there. I'm not sure how much I agree with it, but I wrote about how I like, I used the word of pray sexual, which actually is pray sexual, which is so you've probably heard the word demisexual, right, which is like, so you have demisexual, is you only want to fuck someone once you have an emotional connection with yes, then prey sexual is often the opposite. So it's like the more you have an emotional connection with them, the actual less you want.
Speaker 3: To fuck them.
Speaker 2: And I've never heard of that.
Speaker 4: And and the thing is I wasn't sure, and I was like, I think I'm definitely on that spectrum, right, being like, that's what is and for me in my relationships, prayse sexual, ray fr ay, I need to there's a glossary in the books Don't Worry Sexual.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that, And at first.
Speaker 4: I was like, is this because I'm emotionally stunted. Is this because I've had sexual.
Speaker 1: Always here with men when they're a girlfriends or women whatever their dating get pregnant every single time, but that circumstances.
Speaker 3: I think that's always thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, circumstantial motherhood well maybe, but the motherhood almost like takes them out of it because they get so emotionally invested that they've been make them so much.
Speaker 4: I don't know that regardless, it does relate, and it's like usually in like, so it's something I was like, maybe I'm on this spectrum and I think a lot of it is I think I am. I think a lot of guys just you know, you don't want to fuck the same person forever, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And for me same with women too, say what everyone yeah here from.
Speaker 2: Man man don't want to put the same woman?
Speaker 3: Not not everyone, not everyone, but like.
Speaker 1: What notsit when I gave when I resent, it's actually in the stry is there?
Speaker 3: That is a statistcal a fact?
Speaker 4: No, it's so I always like I wrote this being like and I've had relationships where it's kind of great where my ex boyfriend is a porn star, right, and so when he was so fucking hot. It still is the hottest man in the world. Stand by Jordan Jamison. Look up his porn in the world.
Speaker 3: I keep going and I'll be looking at his dick. Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 4: And what was kind of good was like, you know, if he's on set and has taken fifty three fifteen inch dicks and came nine times by the time he's comes over, he's like, he's like, I don't need to have sex, and I was like, so then we would just cuddle, watch movies, talk in our relationship an s sex focused and it kind of worked because he was exhausted. I had this Oh oh he's stunning, stunning, I am not met Oh yeah, absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Really like I'm getting fucked looking at this picture.
Speaker 2: That's a crazy too.
Speaker 3: Bisexual, No, he's gay.
Speaker 4: However, my female friends literally would always try to fuck him and he did it like once and he's like, okay, like yeah, I could be into it. I'm like, you, guys, this is imagine if this was the opposite and this was just like all uh my gay friends trying to like seduce like a straight man, we'd be like, we'd be like, you are a predator.
Speaker 3: This is inappropriate, and.
Speaker 1: Now I'm bad when people over sexualize. Like one person, I can think of dust dustin all the time I see it. He's a podcaster and he's gorgeous, but I do feel bad when I see comments under his pitches like where are you game?
Speaker 2: I'm like, I know that's gonna drive. I posted him airbodic thing. That's who I'm It's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 4: It's but for him, he literally fucked this woman and then after he ate this another girl out. He's like, yeah, I think I could be into it. I'm like telling my girlfriends, my female friends. I'm like, you are literally harassing my boyfriend. I need you guys to stop trying to do this. You need to calm the fuck down. He's a gay ass man, respect that, But I want back to phrase sexuality a little bit because I think I'm having a different Like I thought. It was like exploring with my therapist. I'm like, have I had sexual trauma? Am I emotionally stunted? Is like, what's going on? And nothing ever quite emerged. He's like, you just might have this relationship with sex, And so for a while I left it un packed, you know, I mean I kind of was like, Okay, this is it. Let me just work to find relationships where this can be a thing. And now with this new therapist who's pushing a little bit deeper, being like, hey, you might have some trauma from last relationships, not sexual trauma, but just like bad relationships where you have this rough time and you might be a little bit more avoidant for this, and let's trying to unpack it. So while I think phrase sexuality can be a valid identity, I think for me, perhaps some of the reasons I'm experiencing this is because I had some past relationships. I'm afraid of getting hurt and I'm working and so I'm now working on that. But that was one of those things where, like I wrote in the book, and that sense kind of changed my mind a little bit. But I'm like, you know what, people will take what they want from it. They might have this relationship with sex, and the whole point of that section was talking about finding the relationship style that works for you, So being like, if you're someone who is less sexual with your partner, that's okay if you own it and try to find those right people. And so that, of course I still stand by that is like, no matter how you relate to your partner, how you relate to sex, the key is knowing it, identifying it, and finding the right partners who are a match for you.
Speaker 2: And that's yes what I'm doing. Absolutely. I wanted to make sure we got to the ward dirve with you, please, So we're gonna get a little messy with the hohod dirt.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, fuck me if I think I know this is shared?
Speaker 2: Did you and fuck me.
Speaker 3: To turn right now?
Speaker 2: Probably really purple? As I guess you decided to share the nice, wonderful uh fact about you. Did you enjoy deep throat puking? Not deep throat but not deep throat fucking? Yeah, deep throat puking. And so for mind you, I'm someone who fake gags just so that they can move their goddamn dick off my tonsils, because I do not want to throw up on a dick. But you enjoy it. So I wanted you to share some tips on how to keep it fun and as clean as possible when doing deep throat puking.
Speaker 4: This is actually a great question, and I did, like I had a section of the book where I like delved into the actual dynamics of how to do it.
Speaker 3: My editor was like, yeah, this is a lot much.
Speaker 4: This is like we don't need like five pages dedicated to like the consistency of it.
Speaker 3: Like I think we're gonna cut this, and I'm like, okay, that's fair.
Speaker 4: But like, okay, just gonna get I mean, I think I have a lot of pages still dedicated to it. I have like a whole kink chapter and that's what it's in. The king chapter is called a peg for every hole proud of that chapter.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 4: But so there are few things to take note of this. It's like you the smell I do not find attractive. That is that is a hard stop. The smell is gross.
Speaker 2: And it's also based on what you ate that day.
Speaker 3: So you want fluids? You want do you want fluids?
Speaker 4: So like and and I learned this, I don't The chunky is like because that's when you get the smell, Like.
Speaker 1: If you had a chunky throw up and it was actually from food, not hangover, And I was like, oh this.
Speaker 3: Is related or just hungover. No, okay, but.
Speaker 1: About it, I was like, oh, this wouldn't be the throw up you want to like, No, it's but a wet throw up isn't that bad.
Speaker 3: It's just like extra messy.
Speaker 4: But like I've saw im porn like so like the people will drink milk beforehand and then you get it esthetically pleasing. Milk doesn't have a nasty smell. It comes up so like drinking a lot of water, drinking a lot of milk. If you just had like a fucking burger, this is not the time to be doing this at a drinking No milk.
Speaker 3: Almond milk also works, and.
Speaker 4: So there's no smell, and it's more about like that fluid and messiness, and it's about like the chunky smell, which is rough. I have one of those like sex sheets that are like latex or good for you, one of those things that you have that you wipe it off when you're done, otherwise it will drain through your sheets and your mattress protector to the.
Speaker 3: Bad And did you know you liked it? What's crazy?
Speaker 4: This was one of those things like I've probably watched every genre of port.
Speaker 2: While we're talking about this, my face is just I got this.
Speaker 1: It's not for everyone, is not, you know what I've realized recently, So there's an only fans I have a crazy king for watching Bukaki.
Speaker 3: And love it. I should have worn my fucking's good the save your com t shirt.
Speaker 1: So basically in this only fans, the girl's like doing a blowbang or whatever, and like one of the guys made her throw up. But I was able to still keep masturbating. And I thought about it later and I was like why and I was like, oh, because it was just clear. Yeah, it didn't feel it didn't seem nasty. It wasn't like I.
Speaker 3: Wish I'd made this distinction in the book.
Speaker 4: And my editor did cut this out because I'm afraid now I'm gonna go the way book signing, some guy's gonna eat like nine fucking pizzas, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and throat fuck him.
Speaker 3: And now I'm just be like, oh.
Speaker 2: Shit, he's gonna say he liked it, and oh, I mean, but it's just like a little I was just thinking that, but the question it just comes out the way.
Speaker 4: No, it's like, so we asked about it, and like, so I watched every poor known to mankind, you know what I mean, And I've kind of like gone through every phase of porn, and this one has been consistent since like sixteen. Yeah, and it started with just like you're just like I want to use the words call it what it is because.
Speaker 1: You said is so serious. This one has been consistent for me. This is as if it was like how he got his job. I just was really good at telling story and I'm a.
Speaker 4: Wiry but it's I'm I mean, I've done this interview. No, just joking, but it's like it was interesting, you know, it's.
Speaker 2: I'm not serious.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna end up laughing. It's more please go on. It's but like does it matter who's doing it? No, So I'm happy to do it on other people that I'm doing it on me. What's my fave?
Speaker 2: Like, do you do you enjoy throw up going on to you or you both producing the throw up?
Speaker 3: Both depends on the move.
Speaker 4: I can't pick one of bisexual bisexual, I don't have to pick it's but so but yeah, So I started watching like deep throat porn. I remember I saw ship and this is like earlier days of the Internet. I don't know how to like search for ship where it's like, yeah, I put penis in throw I didn't know what like.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're talking about you said I saw ship.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, no, no, no, no, not actual shit. Sorry I should clarify that is a good distinction. But I remember seeing I remember the first time I saw like a throat bulge and have you seen that ship where it's just like I remember saying that. I remember like how quickly I came. I'm like, well, that's fucking weird that that did it for me.
Speaker 3: And then through.
Speaker 4: Watching these like just aggressive deep brokes, it just kind of get further and further and further, and then you ended up here and and here.
Speaker 3: We are, and you got to do cocky. I was into like threesomes.
Speaker 1: Then it was gang bangs and it was like rough gang bangs, and then it was like humiliation and now everybody has to come on her and leave her destroyed.
Speaker 3: She's like withering on the floor. In the title, I probably need to watch it destroyed annihilated.
Speaker 4: It's also a good one for the title, so fu yeah, it's always if I'm looking up poles.
Speaker 3: Also another good one.
Speaker 2: Figure out how to spell annihilate.
Speaker 3: I bonded with a friend recently.
Speaker 2: They do it for you, but I uh.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll interview him one day when we have him mine something I bonded over with a friend who saw a clip of me on TikTok or whatever. He was like, you like we paggy and he's like that's crazy as fuck and we're laughing about it and he's like, okay, I got a secret.
Speaker 3: I was like, tell me, and he's like, I like seeing bitches be a chair.
Speaker 2: Or a table. They just got to be used.
Speaker 1: And I was like, yeah, I've gotten to the point in my life I like to and I'm sure you guys get this to all the time.
Speaker 4: The number of d ms that I get to people just wanting to share their sex, the sexy things that they're into, and it's for me, it's for us to be like, hey, this is okay. They're seeking permission engage in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I don't get that. I get like men saying like coming up to me and I've shared this on the pot and it's stop it, stop it, guys. Stop. I don't want to dominate you. I don't want to pay you like it'll be like it's a common like it's not even yeah, but it's like I listen to you, love you, support you. Can you bid me over tonight? It's like, no, like that's not a common question that you would ask any It's just because.
Speaker 4: You such like a dominant personality that they assume that that's what you be into the fact.
Speaker 2: That y'all just think I want to funk everybody. It's crazy just because I happens.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Maybe Tyler Perry hire you.
Speaker 2: That's what you need to ask yourself before you come up to me and think I want to talk to you when he casts you as a star in one of his play is the or Film.
Speaker 3: If not, it's well, that's one thing.
Speaker 4: Especially like my brand is boy slut Right, and I have a non fiction erotica zine where I just write about sexy, kinky stories and my friends will joke I do cast out a wide nets with the people that I hook up with. It's like for me, even even if you're not I mean fat asses, I mean obviously, but like that always is.
Speaker 2: That obviously obviously?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 4: We thought it was the long neck throat, the long neck throats, but like, I really, where am I going with this? But it's so when I don't fuck someone and they're so confused, like will you fuck everyone? I'm like, I don't actually have sex with everyone. I have sex with a lot of people. Do not get me wrong, and I do cast out a wide nets shoot your shot, but like you're not like when I'm like not, they're like and they get like visibly angry.
Speaker 2: Keep me from what would keep you from having sex with somebody?
Speaker 4: It's I mean, in general, I do want to be attracted to them. I'm like, that is an important thing unless that kind of goes unless we're doing something crazy kinky. If we're doing something crazy kinky, I'm attracted by the act that we are doing. Like what that's for example, I don't need you to be hot if you're puking on my deck, you know what I mean, that's just like especially for that. It's just like it doesn't fucking matter. I'm attracted to the moment, to the action, to the behavior, to.
Speaker 3: The scene, to the scene.
Speaker 2: I need you to be fine versus to do like because that's even the question that I get from my friends a lot, like, well you enjoy doing this, why don't you charge? Like they immediately want me to just start charging people to do it to them, and I'm like, well, I still would like to be physically sexually attracted to a person that I do anything sexual with. That's why it was hard for me to have Like it takes sugar, it takes.
Speaker 3: The fun out of it.
Speaker 1: This isn't related, but this conversation just happened a few hours ago before I walk in the door.
Speaker 3: I got offered a ninety day fiance.
Speaker 1: Like a production company basically wants me to sit in my house and watch it because I love this show, you know. And I was like, yo, I love this show so much that if it becomes a job, I won't you watch it anymore? Yeah, And like I think that when we have so many different pleasures, whether we're good at them or not, like once you turn something into work, I.
Speaker 4: Had to get over that hum being a sex columnist or at times I was just like maybe also just like a little too in my head, being like because I know, I mean, I do read the research. I talked to experts in like, oh, this is what you have to do in order to make sure it's pleasurable for your partner. And I'm like, I don't want to be a machine that's I want to enjoy this for myself.
Speaker 3: And I remember there's a time a few years ago where I'm like.
Speaker 4: I need to take a step back and remember, like, I'm doing this because I love doing U. I love having sex to turn off my work brain and just be like, let's go to fucking town and enjoy that. But I remember it was tough. There was definitely maybe a six month or year period where everything I'm like, oh, this is a possible story.
Speaker 3: It's like, I'm not doing this because it's the story. I'm doing this because I want to fuck you.
Speaker 2: I just had this conversation where my ex a thought the things that I was doing was performative because I have a podcast, and I'm like, I just I think everybody that i'm.
Speaker 3: That talks about sex goes through that.
Speaker 2: Though, I did want to get into the horrible decision please and us digging into the bisexual voicelet that is you please. I wanted to get into so all of us are bisexual, and I wanted to know your thoughts on the narrative that anyone who is bisexual is actually greedy, or that being bisexual you're confused. There's actually a lot of negative connotations surrounding someone being by which is maybe why we don't hear it from a lot of I think the.
Speaker 1: Gay community, lesbian and male gay community are the ones to give the most shame to bisexuality.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I do acknowledge it has been getting better and and the amount of advocacy and like, if you google bisexual guy, I think three of the top five articles will be me. But when I first started writing, like, there was really no like, there's very little bisexual visibility, and the articles that even came out were never actually geared towards bisexual people.
Speaker 3: It was always trying to prove that we exist. So it wasn't like so when I.
Speaker 4: Started writing being like, oh, here's advice for a bisexual person on how to date because it's challenging, that content wasn't even there. It was always just like proving that, like, hey, we're not actually gay, we're not actually confused. And when I first came out as by, remember, I thought the world was going to be my oyster, Like I'm like, oh my god, I could date men and women and not by people. And then like women would not date me because they were so afraid I was going to leave them for a man.
Speaker 3: And gay men were just wildly condescending.
Speaker 4: They'd like, oh honey, I was by you'll get there too, but you're still hot, so I'll fuck you.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, do you think I want to fuck you now?
Speaker 4: Like, like that's just really rude, but wow, yeah.
Speaker 3: I think as if you don't want to come all the way out or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And there's just still so much stigma towards bisexuality.
Speaker 3: And the stigma is different for by men and buy women. What we experience is different percent but like both I think.
Speaker 2: I think for us, I think the biggest misconception with me is because I like women. Now, whatever man I have, they're now open to all the threesomes they want. And every time I'm with a woman, they're worried if I'm fucking this woman. And yes, I'm curious, Yes.
Speaker 1: Why buy instead of pan sexual or something else?
Speaker 4: But why do I claim the label by by a pan And.
Speaker 3: For me, I feel like, okay, we all might be panned but you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I mean, the thing is right now. Also, the definitions we have for bisexual and pan sexual are not great. I think that's why there's so much confusion between Like what's the difference between buy and pan It's because people define each differently. My attractions depending depending on how you define pan sexuality. My attractions are pan sexual. I'm attracted to cist people transfer you said earlier, non binary people. I'm attracted to everyone.
Speaker 2: So bisexual is sexually or romantically attracted to both men and women or some more than one sex or gender. Pan Sexual, on the other hand, not popping.
Speaker 4: Up Nerrowbridge, Oh, and I have don't worry, I have great definitions of bisexual and pan sexual.
Speaker 2: Sexual is sexual, romantic, or emotional attraction towards people regardless of sexual gender.
Speaker 3: So why the label bisexual for you? So for me?
Speaker 4: So depending So if we're using that definition, that's because I'm not attracted to you regardless of your gender. I'm attracted to you because of your gender. I like high fem women, I like high mask people, I like androgynous people. I'm not someone I'm attracted to all of it versus that definition of pan sexuality is I'm attracted to regardless. That's what I say Bow, So I'm actually attracted to all of it. But it's also this is a historic label, a label that we have. Remember I wring for men's health. So now this is an SEO search engine optimization issue. So I have older men, let's say, in their thirties, forties, fifties, who are googling I think I might be bisexual. They don't even know the word pan sexual. So if I started using the word pan sexual and not bisexual, men could not find the recent sources.
Speaker 2: Feel like I just learned even have this podcast. It is right, fairly new.
Speaker 4: It's that, and I fit sometimes worry that pan sexuality comes out of Hey, I don't want to deal with the stigma of bisexuality, and pan sexuality doesn't have that stigma yet because it's a new word.
Speaker 1: I actually don't like using the other ways to identify because I feel like everybody's not going to get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also, I mean it's even using queer. Yeah, I think it's everyone.
Speaker 1: I think sometimes it's not clear, like because I remember my not my mom, maybe it was another older woman in my life, but they were like, oh, I thought queer was how you dress, which is understandable. It's like I used to call Prince queer back in the day. I thought he was just out there. Like, I get how someone in their seventies might think that.
Speaker 4: It's just confusing because even people in their twenties and thirties. We have so many different definitions of queer, a, bisexual, and pan sexual. So it's almost like so whenever I say I'm bisexual, I usually say I'm bisexual and attracted the all gender.
Speaker 1: Do you think we're also loaded with pronouns and identities.
Speaker 4: It's tough because, like, I want you to identify however you feel fits you and whatever resonates with you. However, they're getting a lot of letters in the alphabet, and I think especially it's I know we're at lgbt QQ I A A P two plus.
Speaker 2: Wait, I know, I didn't know there was qq lgbt Q I A plus is all I need?
Speaker 4: Is So the second Q, questioning, which actually questioning, kind.
Speaker 3: Of pisses me off.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry if you question, If you're questioning and then decide that you are straight, you are not a member of the LGBTQ community. Just because you're questioning, You're like, we're all questioning our sexuality to some degree. That doesn't make you queer. Questioning therefore assumes that you're actually queer. That oh, you're questioning, and I'm going to land on a gay or queer or bisexual label, and I don't think that's fair. I think you'd be questioning and then realize that, oh, actually I'm just feminate.
Speaker 3: But I'm straight. Wait, there's two spirit, that's the two, which to spirit that's t No, that's the two. So it's literally LGBT q k P two. You're right, You're right, sorry, literally trans to pspan sexual plus.
Speaker 4: And also they have I think they have, so they have a sexual and then allies in there and I'm like they are and I'm like, no, I'm sorry, I'm sorry they did.
Speaker 3: Not like I understand a sexual of course, the.
Speaker 4: Allies and questioning. I don't think you are queer, like you might be queer. If you are question you you don't get that. Sorry, you don't get to be a.
Speaker 1: Part of Like I don't want you to be included in this world. And that's why we have the lyft and the Ubers and all these parades. But what I was saying that the rude thing that I said was two summers ago, was in the village and I remember after the parade, this guy I don't know LGBT keep plush shirt and he was like saying how this was a new experience for him, and he's just figuring it out, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Are you sucking big?
Speaker 1: It's tough, and he was like, oh, well no, Like I'm straight, I'm married, I've got two kids, but like you know, I'm finding my way.
Speaker 3: And I was like, you just like hanging out. We gave me.
Speaker 4: It's it's really tough because you don't you don't want to gate keep and a lot of people are confused and figuring out. And I want you to feel welcome, but I also get frustrated when I'm like, are you gonna suck by dick?
Speaker 3: Can I suck yours? Like like, let's let's get to this year Robbi.
Speaker 2: With the girls, y'all gonna stop flirting with me. I will let a girl know real quick. I'm real gay like and well each jo pussy, So don't flart with me and think you I.
Speaker 3: Don't like to make out girl. It's I don't like the makeout.
Speaker 4: It's a fine balance because also I've noticed that they are, especially because now I'm in these spaces, you know, queer sex clubs, where it's like you get social clout being bisexual, and so you get these guys who like feel comfortable making out with the dude in these parties and they're like, oh, but yeah, I think I'm by but I don't really like fuck dudes or don and I just kind of want to be like, sorry, i'm spitting on you. I just want to be like, uh, like I'm sorry. Like like, if you're confused in figuring out, I do want to support you. But if you're just trying to like know that being a straight white dude, which straight sys white through in the space, you get shot on so they fgu're like, oh, I'm not homeophoto, and so I'm like, you're trying to claim an identity because you want to be slightly more marginalized, and like, dude, you're not bisexual. I'm sorry, You're just not homophobic. I feel comfortable making out with a man, but it's tough because maybe they are bisexual and they're figuring it out, so you don't want to get you. But at the same time, I do want to protect my spaces and I do want my identity to be valid and mean something. So this is something I struggle with being like, I want to be inclusive. I want everyone who's confused in questioning to figure it out to be able to do that. But at the same time, if you're not, that's okay, that's okay to you.
Speaker 1: In questioning because the list is too long. I think too many choices.
Speaker 3: I really, I really think so.
Speaker 2: I think that I think they just also keep making the adding more choices because hey, we hate the.
Speaker 3: Not least the Republican. What's happened.
Speaker 2: I didn't say us did not no, no no. I just realized we're all sitting here.
Speaker 4: Like owls no, no, no, don't say gay all the time.
Speaker 3: And this is one of those things.
Speaker 4: We're even among the liberal community, the progressive view of the queer community, like we are. Some of us are like, okay, these labels have gotten out of control, like this.
Speaker 3: Is not that said.
Speaker 1: So I've had so many conversations where I'll be like, I never say this on my podcast, but.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm constantly being like, do not let me, Like I would never.
Speaker 2: Say this because I'd be like, girl, I'll say that on a microphone, you can say it with me. I'm going to just let yeah.
Speaker 4: No, It's just it's tough because again, I want everyone to identify however they want. But like even for bisexually bisexual, bisexual, pan sexual, polysexual, ambisexual. They're using the word m spec and then also queer, and I'm like, real, said, have none of it.
Speaker 3: It's definitely the abortion picture that you get. It's what that's what I think.
Speaker 4: It's multi gender spectrum. I think, hold on, I really should know this, I really should know this.
Speaker 2: What she was talking about, the little little the little sonogram is.
Speaker 4: Just to die just aspect we should wrap this up because I'm actually getting exhausted thinking about all of the difference.
Speaker 1: Like I'm like, well, what the fuck am I if I wasn't hours yes, no, why? But I'm just saying, like, if I had to like pick another word, like I guess pan sex will be the next one. But then again, I'm not that attracted to I wouldn't say non binary because.
Speaker 3: You're non binary phobic.
Speaker 4: I'm just you don't know, non binary, canceled cy.
Speaker 2: Binary.
Speaker 1: But I was gonna say I haven't really found myself too attracted to trans people yet once in a blue someone I know, but like dating.
Speaker 3: Every single man in the history, that's it for sex though, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I watch trans women, I'm watch them have sex with men. I don't necessarily want to have sex with them, but I want to be in the room and watch them have sex.
Speaker 4: I think one thing I want to say to this, and what's made it so complicated is sexual attraction is not politically correct.
Speaker 3: You know, like who you are attracted.
Speaker 4: To, whether it is trans people, via race, via body size, via everything.
Speaker 2: We like.
Speaker 4: The reason why we have our attractions, I think it's a combination of genetic but then also society telling you this is what's attractive, and this is you know, these Western standards of beauty and all the shit.
Speaker 3: But now you're older, you reach.
Speaker 4: A point that your attractions actually, let's say, are not as innate as you thought they were, and they are more because society has told you this.
Speaker 3: Well it's like, fuck, what do you do? Now?
Speaker 4: Do you start like you can't everybody? Well, well it's tough to change you. Like, your attractions are your attractions. You can't be like, oh I wish I was more attracted to trans people are non binary people, So I'm gonna start watching trans and not binary porn trying to condition my Like, what do you do even if society has told you these group of people are not attractive?
Speaker 2: Society told me that the majority of men are five to nine. It has not made me want them, motherfucker. I know that the toll motherfuckers are far in slim between or whatever the thing.
Speaker 4: I'm six four, just letting you know people where to find yeah, Zachary, not everyone.
Speaker 2: Where to purchase your book, where to follow you, where to find you, where to support you?
Speaker 3: Okay, So my name is Zachary Zaane.
Speaker 4: My book boy Slot, a memoir and manifesto, coming out May ninth.
Speaker 3: You can pre order it everywhere books are stay have to be part of the lgbt Q. I A little plus.
Speaker 4: You absolutely do not need to be part of the lgbt Q I A two plus B plus P. I'm adding the V for vomit fetish as part of that. I know this is how I get canceled. No, it's this really is for absolutely everyone, and I made a painstaking effort to make this inclusive of straight men, straight women, by women, lesbians. I think we all have sexual shame, regardless of your gender or sexuality, and this speaks to all of it. And it's about, you know, embracing your sexuality and finding the lifestyle and the.
Speaker 3: People that works for you.
Speaker 2: Where can they purchase it?
Speaker 4: I mean Amazon, every bookstore, bookshop dot org if you want to support local bookstores, which you absolutely should do, and then you can follow me Twitter, Instagram, Zacharizane Underscore and the underscores at the end if you just google boy Slot, I have the digital zine that comes up, which is raunchy as fuck nonfiction, fucking I'm a part of that list is It's wild. And then Zacharzane dot com is my website.
Speaker 2: Hey, congrat I know I'm purchasing it right now. Yes, I got you. I love that everybody is working and striving and really pushing these conversations to the forefront.
Speaker 3: I think, great chapter.
Speaker 2: I know even my even my mom, like when we talk about what I do, she almost envies the fact that I'm able to go through my twenties and thirties with the knowledge and security in my sexuality that she feels like was robbed from her just because of the time frame that she grew up there. Yeah, so I love that these.
Speaker 1: Are conversations your mom to be a woman's order or order its place.
Speaker 2: So y'all make sure, yes, y'allo.
Speaker 4: And it is controversial. You're not gonna agree with everything, and that's Okay, that's.
Speaker 3: Okay, And I like books that I don't agree with.
Speaker 4: You hopefully grew with most of it, you know what I mean. But I'm trying to push the envelope.
Speaker 2: Well, the puking chapter, I'll tell you, that's where I'm gonna be like this motherfucker crazy.
Speaker 3: It is so funny. I said, this book is fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: The chapter names got me and it taught me a lot about what to look for in a book.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I love I'm thinking about Golden Showers have to be Check us out on patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions. Every single month we do a live town hall where we get to sit with you, have some drinks and debunk the episodes we're gonna be talking about.
Speaker 3: Zacharun so to be a lot.
Speaker 2: Of podcast and Zachary, thank you so much for joining us. He had another episode of horb Decisions Hi bye, and abortions. Even I know doesn't want to allow black history African.
Speaker 1: America, so that wasn't even going on at the time that I meet her, and I got into it.
Speaker 3: But I replied to her and I said.
Speaker 1: Zoe, all of the women you work with and service and are you serious? And she and I said, think about it, like we're literally talking about kids that like he wants to not like he was talking about anti abortion laws and I was like, like, you think this is okay for unsafe abortions, even down to women getting rape, And she was like, this is not something that concerns me. Every day, taxes do equal rights and da da da da da. And I was like, wow, my nigga, Like that shit was really wild because Zoe isn't I.
Speaker 2: Believe she let me ask you a question, like we've talked about some of your friends supporting Trump. Now Trump has a celebrity about him, so I still love celebrity apprentice to this day, so I get even the draw to him to some people.
Speaker 3: It wasn't some of my friends.
Speaker 2: You talked about Anthony. I mean whatever, Well, there's been conversations where you said you've sat at tables and you realized that people were Republican and supported him as well. Oh yeah yeah like dinners and shit. Yeah yeah yeah, So I do want to know. I feel like thesensus is so dangerous. Could you be friends or even acquaintances with someone who supports somebody like no, and you.
Speaker 1: Know what's interesting. Anthony and I did have a conversation about him before and we were something about him came up and he was like, bro, he's like, you know, he's like the Trump shit. And he's like, he's like for me, he was like, you know, I'm not paying taxes all day.
Speaker 2: He's very like old.
Speaker 1: School Puerto Rican New York, you know. And he was like, but what we're starting to see with the governors.
Speaker 3: He like the radical shit.
Speaker 1: He's like, absolutely not, and he said, I never thought Trump was a radical guy. I was like, that's a weird thing for you to say, considering I believe that all these people were birthed under the Trump ring. To me, these people feeling so much excitement about anti abortion laws and keeping women anyway, I say all that. To say that to me, it was interesting because he was like, remember, and I said, but Trump made a comment that people that got abortions before he was in office should go to jail.
Speaker 2: And he's like, it's he just did that to blow smoke up. Everybody's asked to get an office.
Speaker 3: He just wanted to do that, And it's possible.
Speaker 2: It's possible. It's interesting because I mean, the more that I'm excelling financially, which that's been a whole cluster fucking therapy for me. I am socially liberal fiscally conservative. However, in terms of like money versus the rights of human beings, I still don't know how taxes is just the number one response for why people want to sit here and say, oh, well, financially, I'm going to be a republic can vote when there's so many bills and laws that are being pushed that literally take away the rights of human bro I it just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: I've never I don't have an attitude of get up and work. I don't have an attitude of get up a work. I've never had that attitude. I don't believe in that my father has worked his whole life to only now have a social security of eleven hundred dollars like my parents before I was having a good job where like using food stamps and Medicaid and shit like that, and like, I'm lucky enough to be able to take care of them. But at the end of the day, there's somebody else that's a seventy one your old woman like my mother, who can't afford the shit like that's where my money is going out, hope.
Speaker 3: So and if it doesn't, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: But I'm not about to fight about the shit when at the end of the day, I'm the person that's been on the front lines being like raw, raw, you need to give your tax money up so.
Speaker 3: I deserve it too.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Now, Am I gonna register my business and businesses of Florida?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Am I gonna try to cheat the shit? You know what I'm saying. Damn, But I'm at the end of the day, but I'm still gonna pay my taxes hope. Yeah. It's interesting and even that I'm always fused to police.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: It's strange because there's still this idea even now when people travel abroad, like there's still this idea of ooh, you ain't scared to go to another country. And it's so crazy because America is really shitty compared to so many other countries. Yes, there's a lot of countries where women don't have rights and can't get education and have to cover their whole bodies and men run everything. But when you really dig into our not only judicial system, but our government and how things are operated from a federal and a state and a local municipal and how everything is so different and divided. It's really scary what laws are currently being pushed in past in our country that make it completely unsafe and it's crazy. But I did want to get into that doc because I know our cinema normally sometimes goes askew, and there's so many great topics for this specific for this specific documentary. Now I want to give a spoiler alert.
Speaker 1: It said a skew this whole last week, said Bursted Tomato, and now she's on a skew?
Speaker 2: Is that not a word? A skew is a word.
Speaker 3: I just can't believe you.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you used it after bursting