Speaker 1: All right, News round Up and Information Overload hour. Here is our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to join us. All right, So the midterm elections are coming, and I have been arguing, perhaps rightly, perhaps it'll be proven wrong that I don't think the issues that define the outcome have happened yet. Certain things have happened that will impact the election. I think the Supreme Court's jerry mandering, racial jerry mandering decision that could potentially impact the outcome. I think the Supreme Court of South Carolina and that horrific attempted power grab by Abigail Spamberger. But some fascinating things that happened. I talked about this on TV last night. The recent poll out in just the last week week and a half, Democrats have lost over nine points in terms of where they were and I conclude the reason is this is that the more people see the Democratic Party embracing the likes of Graham Platner and James tell Rico and El Sayed in Michigan, the more the American people are going to reject this party. The antics that we played, and how stupid they looked in these hearings with Marco Rubio and Scott Bessen and Mark Wayne Mullen.
Speaker 2: It is not instilling confidence.
Speaker 1: They don't have an agenda except, as you know, wake up in the morning, hate Donald Trump, Washrin's repeat.
Speaker 2: Hate him all day long.
Speaker 1: If he cures cancer, you're still gonna hate him. Anyway, Here to weigh in on this, we have the one and only Chris Han. Now, Chris Han has an interesting background as a former aide to somebody I think is a moral coward, Chucky Schumer. Chucky Schumer can't even take a position on Mamdani, couldn't take a position on Graham Platner, not taking a position I mister six's gender, my female neighbor is a neighbor with a uterus, or that God is non binary, and all the craziness that along with him. Because Chuck Schumer deep down knows he's got no power. He like Hakeem Jefferies, they are quote minority leaders in name only, and I find it pretty obnoxious. But anyway, this is what the party has become. Chuck Schumer dare not take on the radicals that control his parties.
Speaker 2: Same with Hikeem Jefferies.
Speaker 1: And by that I mean they're not going to criticize Graham Platner. They're going to try to work behind the scenes and get them to drop out if he wins the primary. Maybe they'll be successful. I don't think so, but it's possible. I think they're thinking about it. That main provision that I've been talking about, they will go hard, deep in the paint and try and support tell Rico. They will be wasting tens and tens of millions of dollars. Tell Rico's not going to be the next Senator from Maine. But then it's the Party of Mamdani, and it's the Party of Grandpa Bernie, and it's the Party of Pocahontas, and it's the Party of the Squad, and it's the party of radicalism. And the one voice of sanity now in the Democratic Party is a friend of this program, John Fetterman, who was on TV last night anyway, Chris Han. He hosts his own progressive podcast and former aide to Chucky Schumer, also poster of friend Doug Shown is with us, all right, Chris Han, I want to know why your party can't condemn. Let's see the guy with the Nazi tattoo, the guy that said horrible things about victims of sexual assault, the guy that actually referred to people in his home state as bigoted and ignorant.
Speaker 2: Thought that was a little over the top.
Speaker 1: And then, of course the other guy that thinks that there's six genders, two genders, that God is non binary, that wants to welcome out on the southern border, that wants to run a vegan campaign in Texas, and the guy that is against oil and energy in Texas.
Speaker 2: Which of these people have you condemned?
Speaker 3: Well, I was with Mills, as was Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 2: And ask you that.
Speaker 1: Well, Chuck Schumer had a chance to condemn Platner yesterday, he punted as usual.
Speaker 3: The party did not want Grand Platner. They wanted Janet Mills, the incumbent governor who's very popular in the state of Maine and who would be ahead by fifteen points right now in a general election matchup.
Speaker 1: Not the point because they're supporting you know, the guy had a Nazi tattoo. The guy said horrible things about women that get raped, He said horrible things about heroes in the military, and Kristin Gillibrand yesterday, Oh yeah, we're going to support We're going to support him. Well, and Chuck Schumer wouldn't condemn this guy that speaks volumes in.
Speaker 3: Texas, Republicans are supporting Ken Paxton. They said horrible things about Ken Paxton.
Speaker 1: Okay, who has the moral high ground here in a long time, how about if a guy had a Nazi tattoo for twenty years, maybe the party should have condemned him.
Speaker 2: Then, I think if he.
Speaker 1: Attacks victims of sexual assault, maybe distance yourself.
Speaker 3: Then I'm pretty sure we did.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Stop, not pretty sure, you're wrong, No, you're dead wrong.
Speaker 3: They put another candidate up against him.
Speaker 2: That was from the beginning.
Speaker 1: She bowed out and all the Democrats coalesced around the guy with the Nazi tattoo that he blacked out only because he's running for office.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, look, as the grandson of a Holocaust survivor, I had a real problem with that Nazi tattoo.
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you call you, buddy, Chuck and say I cannot support Graham Platner or James Tallerica.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what when John is because he's gutless Paxton, maybe we'll make that deal. How about that? Because Paxton is a.
Speaker 1: Horrible Okay, Chris, Chris, I'm talking about your party. Your party's been taken over by radicals, and your the guy you worked for, doesn't have the moral clarity courage to challenge the nuts that run your party.
Speaker 3: Agree that the party's been taken over by radicals. I think the primary, really cool, is very clear that it has not.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice spin job. I don't think Doug Shoan is going to agree with you.
Speaker 5: Doug Sean Chuck Schumer believes in regime change in Jerusalem but not in t Hran. Do I need to say anything more? Not?
Speaker 3: Really well, I'll answer your.
Speaker 5: Questions directly in the way that Chris did not. Platner is an abomination. If Swawel can't run because of sexual harassment, why can Platner run given the Nazi tattoo, his misogynistic behavior, and his extreme radicalism. I don't get it. I can't as somebody, and I respect Chris and certainly his family, but somebody who had relatives myself in Europe in the nineteen thirties, how can I support this man? He says, what's going on in Israel is genocide and apartheid. I'm sorry in Gaza is genocide and apartheid on the West Bank. This is an abomination. It's pretty simple. We need fetterman like Democrats to have a chance to win. The greatest asset the Republicans have are these far left Democrats. Is this not clear, Sean, Am I being a.
Speaker 1: Vague listen historical trends, and you're a great Polster, Doug, and I've known you for decades, and historical trends would otherwise favor Democrats, but not this group of extremists. And then the rest of the party has this this fear that they can't speak out against the crazy in their party. The mom Donnie's of their party, the Platners, the tell Rico's, the AOC's, the squad. They're not going to touch it. They're not going to touch Grandpa Bernie because they know if they dared to do that, they would be out of leadership, probably out of office at no time.
Speaker 5: Well, of course, but this is about right and wrong, Sean, not about party loyalty. I mean, I'm glad that Chris likes Jennet Mills. I was FORID too, but we got to deal with the world that is not the world that he hoped it would be, or Schumer hoped it would be. Why can't we be intellectually Hona Sean. Why aren't we supposed to do if he's the nominee, are we supposed to then go ahead and support the Republican incumbent who is just slightly better on Trump issues than most other you know, lap dogs to the president.
Speaker 1: Look, you know, Chris, I'm going to push you because Doug brought it up. You don't ever answer a freaking question. I am asking specifically about the people that now run your party, And all you want to do is you want to transition and talk about Republicans and Trump. We can have that discussion, but I want to hear you say what Doug said.
Speaker 2: I want to know if you find these people morally repugnant.
Speaker 1: I want to hear that your old boss is lacking moral clarity and you're disappointed in him.
Speaker 3: I find Graham Platner morally repugnant.
Speaker 1: How about James tell Erico? By the way, do you think there are six genders.
Speaker 3: Absolutely wrong about James tall Rico?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Really, I think Doug will agree with me.
Speaker 2: Do you think there are six genders?
Speaker 3: The moral choice in Texas.
Speaker 1: Doug, was that a straightforward question with a felon? Who is a smital I am okay. I'm not asking you about Ken Paw. I'm asking you about James Telrico. He's running in Texas. He thinks there are six genders.
Speaker 2: Do you agree with him?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: It's thank you, Doug or cal Rico. Let me ask you. He wants to welcome Matt on the Southern border. He thinks God is non binary. I mean, do you agree with those positions?
Speaker 3: I know you've been playing that God is non binary quote. I think it's completely out of context.
Speaker 1: I have oh woa, whoa, whoa, whoa, thank God for the audio tape.
Speaker 2: Tell me what, because I don't take things out of context. Let us play it for there. Oney.
Speaker 3: It's the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. So what is the Holy Spirit?
Speaker 1: Well, he said God is non binary? So all these years as a Christian, I've been saying, our Father, who art in heaven?
Speaker 2: I guess I'm wrong. Let's play tell Rico here.
Speaker 6: The first two lines in Genesis used two different Hebrew words to describe God. One is the masculine Hebrew noun for divinity. The second is the feminine Hebrew noun for spirit. God is both masculine and feminine and everything in between. God is non binary.
Speaker 1: Now, Chris Han, you just lied to my audience and to me. You said he never said that. I just played it for you.
Speaker 2: Say. I'm sorry, Sean.
Speaker 3: Go ahead taking it out of context.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry Sewan's audience.
Speaker 3: Sorry Sean, but you are not a seminarian. You're a lot of things you are not.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: I actually did study Latin and theology and went to seminary high school for four years. I went to Mass every day. I study the Bible almost every day of my life.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, so then you understand that there's a father, a son, and a holy Spirit.
Speaker 1: It's called the Trinity. If you want to put a name to it. All right, quick break right back. We'll have more with Doug Show and Chris Han on the other side than your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine four one, Seawan our number. If you want to be a part of the program, exposing, uncovering, unpacking.
Speaker 7: The lies of the left every day.
Speaker 4: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, We continue with former Schumer Ay Chris Hahn of the Chris Han podcast and Doug shown is with US Democratic polster.
Speaker 2: All right, let me go to.
Speaker 1: Doug, because Doug will straighten you out. Doug, did he did I take out a context James tell Rico's words.
Speaker 5: Well, of course you did. Pretty simple, Sean, this is not rocket science.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe Chris can inform us, then, Doug uh tell us what the other four genders are?
Speaker 2: I'm very interested? What are the other four genders?
Speaker 3: I am not a gender scientist.
Speaker 2: What you're supporting? Your supporting somebody who claims the six genders?
Speaker 8: What? Okay?
Speaker 3: Look, if you want to run the campaign of twenty twenty four again, you would have had to done good on the economy. You would have had to have done well in foreign policy.
Speaker 1: You would have had to do great in foreign policy, on the border secure and we have GDP growth close to three percent.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: We have rid the world of a nuclear armed Iran, which the President I don't think I had any choice but to do it.
Speaker 2: Is that a good thing?
Speaker 3: The President has made I ran more dangerous.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're you're making this so Iran having their nuclear reactors blown to smithereens and the President insisting on recovering the dust.
Speaker 2: You're saying makes the world less safe.
Speaker 3: The President has told Iran, you want to hold the world hostage, you don't need a nuclear bomb, Get a couple guys with shoulder launch grenades, the stand of straight or moose in places where they can't be seen.
Speaker 2: And me ask you, Doug is, do you agree with mister Han Jean.
Speaker 5: I'm still a Democrat. There's much that Donald Trump has done that I object to, so I'm not abandoning my party. But how can you, as a rational person, say anything other than thank you, mister President, for degrading their regime, degrading their military, and degrading their nuclear program. I could disagree about aspects of policy, but for goodness sake, this is the greatest friend of Israel we've ever had. And I I can tell you every Israeli Prime minister that I've dealt with, and I've dealt with five, all of them believe that this threat of brand is an existential one to our nation and our world.
Speaker 1: Chris Han, do you think Mom, Donnie, his wife, his family are anti Israel.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's in their heart, and I think he's doing them. I think he's got a great police committally, I think the city's cleaner. I think the city's working, and that's his job. He's not the ambassador.
Speaker 2: Let me let me tell you the beauty of this conversation. There is a beauty here, Yes, and I've got to go.
Speaker 1: I'm going to let you guys go, but I'm going to tell you the beauty of this is Doug shown would actually if the Democrats listen to him, would be far more successful in this midterm election year than if following the Chris Han model, which is to defend the indefensible. That's my last word. We do appreciate you both being here. Chris Han, Thank you, Doug Seanan, thank you both.
Speaker 5: K you very much.
Speaker 7: Sean listen to this show one time and you're handitized. Sean Hannity is back on the radio.
Speaker 1: You know, something's happened the last two days, and we've been harping on some of this.
Speaker 2: This is so good.
Speaker 1: It's been like a master class for how Republicans need to deal with crazy left wingers, especially when testifying before the Senate of the House. We'll start with the Secretary of State Marco Rubio. Listen to this exchange with Sarah Jacob's you know, bizarre questioning about his shoes.
Speaker 2: Listen, and just like.
Speaker 9: You couldn't admit that the shoes the president bought you were too big. You clearly don't know what winning means, and not because of that or I'm clear to you, it's because telling your truth the truth would cost you your job. And the American people are entitled to a Secretary of State who tells them the truth even when the President doesn't want to hear it. And my constituents are service members, deserve better, Mister Chairman, I.
Speaker 10: Ailed back, I don't know what shoes she's talking about.
Speaker 3: What is she talking about?
Speaker 2: Representative Burchette your.
Speaker 7: Request, thanks, miss Chairman, if you'd like to answer any of that.
Speaker 10: I don't know about the shoe. He made me some floor shims shoes. They're actually pretty good, they fit fine.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't know what she's talking about. And maybe that's what she's referring to.
Speaker 2: Your shoes look very nice today, mister secretary. How can you see him?
Speaker 10: They're way down here, we're talking about shoes.
Speaker 2: Are you guys kidding me?
Speaker 10: I mean, is this the Foreign Affairs Committee or is this like a circus what is this?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Very strange but great answers by Marco. Then he spars with Representative Maddeline Dean, who keeps interrupting him, spoke for the whole time, and then gives him no time to answer.
Speaker 2: Listen, for god, what kind of thing is this?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 10: You don't you get asked questions for five minutes and you don't get time to answer.
Speaker 2: It's not a hearing think you said, clown.
Speaker 8: Have to tell you.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I've even used their time.
Speaker 3: How can I answer the question?
Speaker 2: Don't even give me time. I've had to use their time to answer your questions.
Speaker 11: Yes, all right, whatever, all right, So I don't need to tell you that in my community, that with the city that I represent the City of Miami, you're one of the most illustrious representatives and that we're very proud of you, not only the Cuban Americans but the Hispanic Americans in.
Speaker 2: Why is she leaving? I'm gonna answer her questions. I will Oh, she's got okay, I got it. Well, thank you for coming.
Speaker 1: All right, and let me play one more Marco cup because I think this is interesting, He mocks congresswoman from California, Sydney.
Speaker 2: What's the president?
Speaker 1: Camlogger duve for storming out.
Speaker 2: Of the here? Oh, just have a good day, see you later. Doesn't want to stay listen.
Speaker 10: Well, because one of those were in cohoots with Hamas and.
Speaker 2: We saw an incredible amount of the.
Speaker 3: Aid hands reclaiming time the aid was.
Speaker 2: Here by the rules.
Speaker 10: You can't even answer a question.
Speaker 2: You're not following the rules. You're very familiar with how this works.
Speaker 10: No rules, the question, and I can't answer.
Speaker 8: Would you please add time to the clock?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 1: He's this is a master class how to deal with dopes. I thought Scott Besson was particularly on his game.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He asked one of the Democratic congressmen on the panel. Uh, Congresswoman Judy Shoe, who's the president during World War One?
Speaker 2: She doesn't know the answer anyway, listen.
Speaker 12: Recently, President Trump probably claimed that he doesn't think about americans financial situation when it comes to the war with Iran. So I want to ask you, Secretary Besson, do you agree with President Trump that you also do not care about americans financial situations?
Speaker 13: A congressman who was the president during World War One?
Speaker 12: Can you who's to answer my question?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 13: I'm asking who is the president during World War One?
Speaker 12: I don't know, but clearly you are.
Speaker 3: Not in the present.
Speaker 13: World War one was, Well.
Speaker 12: Let me tell you, I'm clearly getting the idea that you do not want to Why do you agree with President Trump that you do not care about americans financial situation?
Speaker 13: President Trump does care about American's financial situation.
Speaker 12: Well, he actually said that he doesn't.
Speaker 13: Know that that is a truncated thing, like everything is. That he is future proofing, because I can tell you americans financial situations would be the devastated if Iran got a nuclear weapon and there was a permanent, permanent shutdown of the flow of energy out of the Middle East. Well, then let me ask you, and I promise you that President.
Speaker 12: I'm taking my time back.
Speaker 8: It will pleased to.
Speaker 13: The President Woodrow Wilson, who was president during World War One, that the Germans did not attack us, that he got into that.
Speaker 3: Let me ask this, and I guarante was.
Speaker 2: Only fifty days of and not to be out done.
Speaker 1: Then we've got Department of Homeland Security Secretary Mark Wayne Mullen takes exception when Congressman Out Green, who lost his primary and will be out of Congress. The guy with the cane that always interrupts the state of the Union and President Trump and biles articles of impeachment. But anyway, Mark Way Mullen, take an exception to Green calling him a racist.
Speaker 14: This was a peaceful protest, Mister secretary. Racists takes offensive peaceful protests. A racist, mister secretary would do what happened to rut?
Speaker 2: Are you calling me a racist?
Speaker 14: A racist?
Speaker 2: I'm asking a question, reclaiming my time, asking to shut up. That's a pretty call me a racist, gentleman, I've never called him a racist?
Speaker 3: Is my time?
Speaker 15: It is?
Speaker 10: Gentlemen will suspend, You will tell him to shut gentlemen suspend?
Speaker 5: No, the gentleman will suspend.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: One will call me a racist.
Speaker 13: I'm charity too. My family has been pretty.
Speaker 14: I ask if my time be reported.
Speaker 3: I asked if time did the clock.
Speaker 12: Has been The clock has been stopped since I suspended the clock.
Speaker 2: I will continue to interrupt as long as someone's yes.
Speaker 12: Now, as I said before, there will be no uh no addressing anyone's character in negative way.
Speaker 2: I mean, so, just understand something.
Speaker 1: Because this is a midterm election year, and I keep telling you it's the most important one in our lifetime.
Speaker 2: And if you do only one thing that.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you to do this year, please commit in your mind, your heart and soul that you're going to vote and that you know this this will be every day in DC. And any progress that you might want on the world stage, well probably the President has a lot of authority on that front. But any progress with the economy, any progress in Washington will come to a screeching halt. But if you keep the Republicans in power in the House and Senate, guess what great progress will be made.
Speaker 2: And that is the moral of this story. Linda, I know you agree.
Speaker 1: Don't you love when these administration officials don't take their crap and make them look stupid.
Speaker 15: I think that what you said about Marco Rubio could not be more spot on. He's always been a class act. He's always been ahead of his game and always on point. And the one thing that you can take note of is some of these people that are asking him questions, they're reading these notes that were prepared by other people. Marco Rubio just knows. He's telling you what's happening. He's in the room with world leaders, he's had the experience, and they're acting like such petulant children, to the point that yesterday he's like, what is going on here? This is ridiculous. You guys are ridiculous. Like, as a member of Congress formerly, I can say firsthand, this is absurd. The way you're conducting yourselves is not appropriate for the chamber. And he's not wrong.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you one little interesting backstory. Remember when he filled in for Caroline Levit, who's on maternity leave. Yeah, he was in the briefing room. I said, so, how'd you like it? I said, look, you're having a lot of fun. We were talking about it, and he said, yeah. They gave me about five minutes notice. Like, whoa, that's a hell of a performance on five minutes notice.
Speaker 15: So I mean he's just on his game because he's not making stuff up.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 15: The problem with the left is they're researching things and saying things like if you if you saw yesterday Rosa Doloro with Todd blanche in that awkward exchange where she's like, we have to start an investigation and this is how we prosecute and he just looked at her and he's like, yeah, that's just not how the law works. I don't know what you are talking about, and she just completely stopped talking. He just shut her down.
Speaker 2: Check Mate, checkmate, checkmate. Across the board.
Speaker 1: Kenny, Wyoming, Sean Hannity Show, what's up, Kenny, I've been a WHI I love Wyoming.
Speaker 2: It's such a beautiful state you live in.
Speaker 8: Yes, it is not a lot of mountains around Cheyenne, but it's it's pretty nice on the high planes. Little windy, but that's that's easy to deal with.
Speaker 2: So I wouldn't like the cold in the winner.
Speaker 1: However, outdoor hiking, nature streams, fishing, you know, open space, you know sunrise, sunset. When I'm having a bad day, I think Montana, Wyoming. I think that it's looking better and better when I'm having one of my horrible days.
Speaker 8: Well, you did a good thing by getting out of New York and getting down the Florida. I'm originally from the Buffalo area, you know. I'm left there in eighty two, and aside from going back for football games, I'll never I'll probably never leave Wyoming.
Speaker 2: So I am so disconnected from New York.
Speaker 1: I want the New York Knicks to lose, and I could tell you one of the champions I can give you the lineup when it was Walt Fraser, Walt Clyde Fraser, Earl of Pearl Monroe, Willis Reid, Dave de Busher, Bill Bradley off the bench. The crowd would always cry for Wingo. It was just a fan favorite and for them. I don't cheer for anything for New York now, and I don't even think President Trump should go to Madison Square card And if he's going to listen to.
Speaker 8: Me, well, I will always cheer for the Bills. That's those They're my boys.
Speaker 2: So I like my now. Buffalo is different than New York. I take an exception to that. I just do.
Speaker 1: I mean, I make an exception Buffalo. The Sabers had a great year this year. Was a heart heart wrenching seventh game loss that.
Speaker 8: They had, yes was and the Bills are the only New York state football team.
Speaker 3: So well.
Speaker 2: I'm also a fan of Josh Allen. I happen to like him. I think he's very talented.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely, So, Hey, you know, I got a comment on on some you know, the folks like yourself that leave the Blue States and migrate to the Red States. You know, I'm like I said, I'm glad you got out. I was, you know, cheering for you for years, while listening to you and watching you, that you would finally get out of there.
Speaker 3: But uh uh, you know, the.
Speaker 8: Buckerberg's in, the Bezos and all those guys who who are now leaving their blue states to find better business friendly states or even just just tax or personal tax friendly states. You know, I can't help but think, like, wait a minute, you guys voted all this stuff in, because there most of them are.
Speaker 2: I'm not so sure they did.
Speaker 1: No, I really well, we don't know how anyone votes, you know, a lot of people. I had a conversation with Mark Zuckerberg about the zuck Bucks and all that, and it was during COVID and he's like, he regretted it on a level that was so believable.
Speaker 2: To me, and I don't think he was bs ing me.
Speaker 1: And he said, I did it to help get out votes, not to support anyone party. All right, put that aside. That's what he's saying. You either believe him or not. I'm not going to be a special pleader here. But however, if he's going to bring high paying career jobs for the people in the state that I call home and love. I'm all for it. You know, I don't know where Larry Page stands politically.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have no idea where the former CEO of Starbucks stands.
Speaker 2: I would imagine left. I'm guessing I don't know.
Speaker 1: Ken Griffin has pulled six billion out of New York City's going to bring it down to Miami. I love that idea, and I want I want Florida to flourish. You know, Ron de Santis has done an amazing job down here.
Speaker 8: Leave their politics behind. It's funny because every time you could be down at the bar in Cheyenne and.
Speaker 3: It just happened.
Speaker 8: Over the weekend, there were a couple of people came in from Colorado and they were looking around to maybe possibly move up to Cheyenne, and we all just we all just looked at him and said, yeah, well, as long as you leave those crazy politics down there in Colorado, well you're more than welcome to come on up. So and you know, luckily, let.
Speaker 2: Me ask you a question that I never tried. Do you ever eat bison?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What does it taste like a lot leaner beef?
Speaker 1: You know, it tastes like beef like I don't think venison is as beefy as people try to make it out to be.
Speaker 2: I think it's more gamy at all.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, No, bison is really good.
Speaker 5: Bison is not cheap.
Speaker 8: Bison ranch just south of town and they sell you know, they sell their meat down there. But you know you can get a good bison buy in a restaurant and it might cost you ten twenty dollars more than a regular beef rabbuy, but it's worth it.
Speaker 2: So I gotta taste something you have convinced me.
Speaker 1: The next opportunity I have to try, or any opportunity to try, either a bison burger or a rabbi, I'm going.
Speaker 2: To do it in your honor. Okay, Yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, my friend, God bless you, God bless Wyoming. All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. We have a great great Hannity tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Say you DVR, Ryan's previous Ari Fleischer, Brianna Lyman will join us out on the street, Joe Concha, Greg Jarrett, Jim Jordan, Anita Vogel, Billy Bush, Saved Steele loaded up. Say you DVR tonight Hannity on Fox We'll see you then back here tomorrow. By the way, Ryan Lochte, we did.
Speaker 2: Linda. Did you watch this podcast? We just dropped it.
Speaker 1: Wow, what a You cannot believe what This guy's life spiraled out of control after the Rio Olympics and he tells the whole story, I mean, in detail. Anyway, we'll see you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.