Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and enough he ladies and gentlemen, the world's oldest democracy is about to pick a new Leader's inspiring.
Speaker 1: Kay, what is your national anthem? This is freectional anthem on election game? That's enough? Is everybody all right? That's fergy of the Black Eyed Peace. Its gonna hurt that, that's gonna hurt turnout. Oh my god. Welcome to the Armstrong in Getty Show. As the world's almost democracy picks a new leader and we are under the general manager. You know, I ran through many, many possibilities today, some obvious, some the creative genius only eye Joe Getty can offer. But I'm going to go with the United States Constitution still breathing in spite of it all. Yeah, yep, yep, yep, yep ye. So on the other hand, I'd gather the family around the Constitution's pad wow, because we'll never have another election act. You're like, uh, You're like Trump, You're closing dark, closing dark for some reason coming up this morning, Hanson. Just before we went on, Hanson alerted me to a clip that one of the biggest celebrities in the world went with the closing argument of if you don't vote for Harris, we'll never have another election. All right, yeah, I mean hair, go ahead, didn't your thought? No? I just I can't even go ahead, Michael, why not? If we don't show.
Speaker 3: Up tomorrow, it is entirely possible that we will not have the opportunity to.
Speaker 1: Ever cast a ballot. Freaking kidding, that's that's Oprah that you said, celebrity, I thought, okay, singer, whatever you know. So some singer says that, fine, it's dumb freaking Oprah said that she's a smart person. Come on, Oprah. Come then, when there's blood running in the streets and assassination attempts and the rest of it, they say, it's not my fault. I didn't say anything, And that's just what a dumb thing to say. So I was taken a ton of media yesterday and I will again today because it's what I like to do. I enjoyed it. But I was listening to the National Review podcast, which was really good yesterday, and Rich Lowry of the National Review made the point that people say this is the most divided we've ever been. That's not true. We've been divided many times before, but we've never been this divided and stupid. This is the stupidest divided election we've ever had. By foar, that is a unique situation, and there's no doubt that that is true. Well, when we've been divided before, we've been very divided over very consequential, particular issues that people were battling about. This is just you know, dumb stuff. Who said trash or you know who has celebrities or whatever. It's just it's dumb. Our politics are dumber than they've ever been, and there is no way you can argue that that's not true. It's profoundly discouraging. I have had to medicate myself heavily to even appear to do my job for the last six months. I haven't talked about this, but yes, I am using a variety of stimulants value of the trenk to get out of sp just to get out of bed in the morning. Yeah, I generally I snort meth and wash it down with a couple of red bulls just to get off of my emotional deathbed, just to face the day. Will you allow any information whatsoever. I believe yesterday in the promo you basically said you wouldn't allow any information to know. There will be no discussion, no consideration of any voting trends, developments, nothing. Most of it is stupid. So you've always we've done many election shows over the years which are painful. Oh like when we come in in the evening, Yeah, yeah, and Jozoi's en requested by some news giant station. Can you guys come in and commentate and stuff? And Joey's always liked joe has always liked making a big deal out of what three percent returns. So and So's ahead by seventy five percent, seventy five percent, they've clearly got it locked up. But it's just, you know, it's dumb. It's dumb to look at the voting coming in county by county, district by district and draw any conclusions. It's just dumb. And then having conversations around it. The when when twenty percent of ballots or absent he or mailed in or whatever, it was dumb. Now yeah, forty five percent or whatever the number happens to me is it's it's it's beyond dumb. Yeah, yeah, it's most likely going to be over half of the votes are already in, which I think, well, it depends on when people sent them in, because in some places have been voting for a month. But and they're a variable state by state on how they count them and how quickly they count them and the rest of us. I don't think Trump particularly closed well in the last several days. But if half the ballot's already in, that doesn't make any difference. But here's a number that Mark Alpern on his zoom cast was making a big deal out of yesterday, and it's a real number. So early voting in Pennsylvania went down by a million. A million fewer early ballots came in than last time around, and it's almost all Democrats. The reduction in the number of Democrats. Yeah, okay, it's almost entirely Democrats. Yeah, okay, I just want to make sure it was the direction the voters. The Republican numbers stayed about the same, the Republican the Democratic number went way down, unless you think, I mean he actually said it's very, very difficult to imagine how Kamala Harris wins Pennsylvania with these numbers. That just came out like, that's so funny. You have to believe that. What's funny about it? Oh? I just cram like a maniac before the show, and I read a couple of my favorite commentators saying, Yeah, it really looks good for Harris. The independents have been flowing her way in the last week. Well on the early voting, Well, I think this is real. I don't think this is BS at all. I think this is real. You have to know that's that's the number. You have to make a weird case for how she overcomes that that all of a sudden, for some reason, for the first time really ever, Democrats have decided that they want to vote on election day and not early voting because they are always the been the early vote leaders. And unless that flipped for some weird reason, and it's hard to imagine what that would be, it's really, really hard to figure out how she's gonna win Pennsylvania. And if she doesn't win Pennsylvania, it's damned hard for her to win the presidency. She's got to pick up a whole bunch of those Sun Belt states that she's not leading in. So there you go. I think I think that's a real piece of information. Speaking of early voting, Jack, there is aults are in from tiny Dixville, Notch, New Hampshire. Is it just me or does Dixville not sound like a euphemism for ladies private dogs? Sorry? Sorry it does. But the vote was tied three to three, Jack, Sharon, it's the closest election that our lifetloves. Sharon Stone uncrossed her legs and we saw her Dixville Notch. Oh, is that what you're saying? This is uh, yes, Katie. I was hoping that you were compiled with the noose or something, so go ahead.
Speaker 4: No, I was gonna say it wasn't just Dixville, it was tiny Dixville.
Speaker 1: But then that's right, tiny Dixville, Notch. That's a very good point, says the woman wearing her hot Dogs are Dogs Armstrong, You giddy. That's a good looking t shirt. That is a good looking and it's a comfortable t shirt. And if Trump wins, that issue will play a role, no doubt about it. Oh, we should start to show officially and get into some of the transgender madness. Yeah, absolutely, yeah, of course, absolutely, we should start to show officially before we get in trouble with the FCC that might be run by Democrats soon and they'll proably shut us down. Personally, I feel if Trump doesn't win, we'll never have another election. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is. I looked at my watch to check the date. Been hereing this date for four freaking years. It's November fifth. They are twenty twenty four. We are armstrong in getting and we approve of this program. Christmas for Masochists. All right, let's begin then, officially, according to FCC rules of Regulations, casting our vote for clear and truthful information at mark this. Ohio's important.
Speaker 5: Everyone knows Ohio's important. You're gonna go down here in the valley between Columbus and Pittsburgh, and then you got the Akron triangle right here. Hillary Clinton carried this next to Canton, and then there's, of course there's Wooster. But eighteen seventy six. It's a different story Orville. This is a problem for Orville, This is a problem for Biden. Trump carries these North Lawrence down over here, up here to Canal Footin. You're gonna zoom in. You're gonna zoom in and get up here to ninety three to twenty one triangle circle, that's what they call it.
Speaker 1: Right around nick Jack Farms.
Speaker 5: Everyone knows that Nika Jack Farms has always been carried Trump, ever since eighteen eighty four, when you only won forty two percent of the vote. We're gonna go south. We're gonna head our way south. We're gonna zoom in a little bit. Right there, there's a green patch. We call this Elms country Club. Back in the day, Elms Country Club is where, of course Hamilton lost the duel with Washington. Everyone knows it's a huge Republican mainsta. We're gonna back up a little bit. I never stopped talking. I always just keep moving the map. We need more data. Of course, there's East Canton. East Canton, of course, runs east of Canton, which is just east of Masalon, and then Masalon's north of nev Never, and we all know these are Republican hotspots.
Speaker 1: Perry Heights.
Speaker 5: Biden exiting polls say that the six twenty seven is backed up here all the way down to seventy seven.
Speaker 1: I never stopped talking. I was told to keep talking. Never stopped talking. Keep moving the map, Keep you moving the map. That's as funny as the first time I heard it. Yeah, and you'll see all those people on cable news tonight doing that and uh yeah, a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing until you have the results come in one no one. I don't know why that's killing killing me. We're Hamilton. What's the duel with Washington? I'm sorry, everybody knows that. One other interesting piece of information, there seems to be a conventional wisdom growing that most of the states that are close are going to break one way or the other for similar reasons. So it's not going to be like the swing states split four to three or something like that. They're probably gonna go six or seven to one direction. Probably. I have heard wise and benevolent humans say similar things. But I just feel like the one sure loser tomorrow one way or the other is going to be conventional wisdom on a lot of scores, just because it's just I don't know. I can't. I don't have it in me to speculate, no matter how good the data. Although that that Pennsylvania voters number was shocking. I mean, that's that's that's a mountain, not a molehill. Uh yeah, I think so. How does mailbag look, it's very good, very amusing. We have much on the way to talk about, and you can join us on the text line anytime you want. For one five, two NINEFTC. I think it's interesting for the first time in my life that I've got several shows I'm gonna watch an election night, and none of them are on my television. Oh yeah, they're all online destinations with various news things, people sources. That's probably the future. But most young people would probably say, yeah, who turns on their TV? Old man, it's probably what anybody under thirty would think. Yeah, I just hmmm, yeah, I think I'll probably do both, come to think of it. I want to see the map, the electoral maps. I like a good map. I'm afraid the online people won't have good maps. Do they have good maps? Yes they do. Oh okay, well there you go. Here are several freedom loving quotes of the day, beginning with one Winston S. Churchill, The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter. Oh my god. Wow. Moving on, there's a reason the world's oldest democracy is only a couple one hundred years old. Yes, yes, moving on to two of my favorites from my hero hl Menken. Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard, and then finally this and this has been cited many times in recent years, and will be cited either way it goes. Today, as democracy is perfected, the office of the president represents more and more closely the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron who said that hl Menken Wow Wow, in his famous on politics, A Carnival of Buncom a charming note of history. Buncom, a synonym for bull crap or fraud, came from Buncombe County, North Carolina, which was recently devastated by the hurricane, known one hundred and twenty years ago for being utterly corrupt politically. You know, the often quoted to the point that I roll my eyes anytime anybody quotes it. Benjamin Franklin coming out of the Constitutional Convention, for some reason strikes me today as more apt than usual. What have you brought us, doctor Franklin? A democracy if you can keep it again. I usually roll my eyes when people hit that at this point in my life, but he was right. That might be the most important quote of all the founding fathers, and that just I don't think people can for very long once they kind of figure out the game or get comfortable enough or whatever. Yeah, don't please don't write it's it's he said, republic. I believe close enough, same idea, same idea. Yeah, uh yeah, yeah, well yeah, I think your point about democracies don't last. I mean compared to other forms of government, which are horrible and cruel and not to be desired on any level. No democracy, tough thing. Democracy is by far the best form of government. But the people have to give a crap and like really care, and at some point you cross the line. Modern media doesn't help, so we will see. Moving along, Charles Bukowski, the difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later. In a dictatorship, you don't have to waste your time voting. Ah that's the drunken Yeah. Bukowski a better drinker than the appraiser of political systems. But I see his point. Yeah, so, oh boy, let's end with this one. And I do want to get to one email, but we don't really have time to more hours. Well, I mean, in this segment, quit yelling at me, Lincoln, elections belong to the people. It's their decision. If they decide to turn their backs on the fire and burn their behinds, then they will just have to sit on their blisters, one of Lincoln's lesser quotes. But elections have consequences. Man, there we go. They giddy up a single an election for a single human shouldn't have this much consequence though, absolutely the system wasn't designed to do that. But we've decided that that's the way we want to look at it. Yeah, yeah, I mean, if Ben Franklin were to rise from the grave, his specter haunt the land, he would say, what are you doing? You gave the chief executive, he's just supposed to be the what.
Speaker 2: Have you done?
Speaker 1: Right? We'll catch you up on some of the news of the day. Well, I almost tease something that Joe would get angry about, so I didn't stay tuned. Careful you I'm watching you. Armstrong and Getty, the fan.
Speaker 6: Led group Swiftiest for Kama held a pop event over the weekend in Philadelphia to encourage people to make a plan to vote, because if anyone knows how to make a plan, it's people who have to buy concert tickets three years in advance.
Speaker 1: So, speaking of Swifties, Taylor Swift was at Arrowhead last night for a fabulous Monday night football game, which the Chiefs prevailed in overtime. But here's an interesting thing, and I need Joe's opinion on this. So fourth quarter, if you weren't watching the game, Chiefs were like, look horrible the whole game, and then came back and one as they often do. And they're the only undefeated team in the NFL. There ain't no now but Patrick Mahones throws a touchdown pass Lamb's funny, appears to be hurt, has to be helped off the field, can't even walk off the field under his own steam. Crowd is quiet. The entire league, you know, the entire season, for the whole league. Hinges on how hurt he is, no doubt about that, and probably gazillions of dollars to be made. He's helped off the field, he goes into the tunnel, comes back out of the tunnel, jogs along the sideline, crowd goes berserk, comes back in game winning touchdown drive overtime citra And I was texting with an ANFL insider who actually works for the league, has for years, who said, yeah, he does that all the time. He's a faker. And I said, are you serious? Said yeah, everybody knows that. Really. I said, really like that, he said, And they said, do you ever watch sports? And I said, well, like, I know in soccer they flop, But is this a common thing? They said yeah, and named a couple of players who regularly pretended to be hurt. So what And So what I don't get is what's the advantage. I don't believe it. But I'm not an NFL insider. I don't work in the league. I mean, if that's common talk among everybody, because he has had a number of looks like he'll never play again injuries, and then like three plays later, he wins the game, including a couple of Super Bowls, So what is that? Wow? The answer would be very very sportsy. It would be, yeah, you can get yourself like an unofficial time out, depending on what time of the game is. But if it's in crunch down like the last two minutes or whatever. Then it's you can't do that, or you wasn't This definitely wasn't that. Yeah, this definitely wasn't that, because I mean they just scored a touchdown. I mean, he was gonna get a break. Blah blah blah. I don't know. I mean, answer is very sportsy. It's possible that he tried to make the other team think, all right, he's not a threat to run anymore, so he can adjust our defense. But again, wow, I don't know. I thought that was about that was something that they fake being hurt like that to be carried off the field. Okay, yeah, I didn't know that about him. How I'd assumed that the point of the story was that he took the needle in the back locked room. That's what I assume is they whisk him into the tunnel, they shoot him full of drugs that most human beings aren't even aware exist, and then he comes back out and feels fine as his brain is masking horrific pain and injury. They give him a big fat shot and they asked that will trouble him the rest of his life once his career is over, but at least still win the football game and he'll be riches as can be. Yeah. Absolutely so. I got this email from alnonymous. Guys, I just listened to the January seventh, twenty twenty one episode of the A and G Show. I got a quick question. Hold on, hey on, Jack has a question from across the room, and to adjust the thermostad is that it's hotter than testicles in here. Usually colder and a polar bears something or other. But why are you shaking your head Michael, as it was freezing in there? Just I know it's always been this way. Joe and I experiment to see how human beings can endure the extremes of temperature in space. Elon's doing it to see if we can get his gust on mars.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: How do people go about listening to shows that are years old?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Where do you do that? Is that the podcast? Yeah? You can do that? Huh okay? Cool? Yeah? Absolutely, h Yeah. The library is there at uh uh, well at archives at Washington, DC. Yes, exactly, you have to go there. They have crusty old headphones. I know it's at iHeart dot com podcast Armstrong and Getting Cool. But anyway, alt wrights and January seventh, twenty one, obviously, the day after January sixth, the infamous riot at the Capitol. Uh and I was stunned. I was stunned at how radically your convictions regarding Trump have changed. Here's an excerpt. Joe, it's over Trump. Donald Trump is over. He has so horribly soiled his own legacy. I've never seen anything like it in my life. Jack, He'll never be the nominee, he'll never be the president's It's not even a conversation anymore. Joe, Nope, it's impossible. So al Rights, if you could, what would you say to the former versions of yourself that believe Trump disqualified himself from ever serving as president after January sixth? It's an honest question. I've been a listener since two thousand and one and will continue to be as long as you continue to broadcast in podcasts. But I'll never understand how you can rationalize putting this man back in office. He hasn't changed in iota since that day, but apparently both of you have. Sincerely, Anonymous, I actually wrote back to Alan. I'll just read you my response because it's my responsor. Blinkers. How you started it. I know where you live, you know, I said, because Kamalin the Dems would be worse for the USA. It's as simple as that. Yeah, it's a binary choice. I mean it's got you got to go one of two directions. I would have bet, I think, my entire life savings on that day that he would never be the nominee. I don't know if i'd have bet he'd never be the nominee, because parties can be pretty crazy. But I would have bet my entire life savings he'd never get elected president, which he might, which I will by the day, by the way today, and if he doesn't, a lot of it will be because of January sixth, That's correct. I would have willingly bet my house, and uh, you the imaginary better would be the owner of quite a nice property. And I would be very bitter in my little apartment. I tell you that. What happened, Joey, I thought you were doing okay, what's with the bitter little apartment? Well, I wagered my entire house on a political bed in retrospect, remember January anyway? So oh here we are, so here all here, here's the answer. To expand on it slightly, and for the emptieth time, I will quote Robert Gates. That's that. No, it's not Kates, it's uh Bill Parr, William Parr. Electing Trump is Russian roulette. Electing Harris's national suicide. If Trump wins today, and we may not know for quite some time, partly because of stupid, stupid Arizona and their rules. Anyway, I kid, it's a lovely we might know by like eleven o'clock West Coast time tonight. That's also possible. Yeah, But anyway, if Trump wins and serves a significant part of his term, he's very old and fattest the thing. It is absolutely guaranteed that there will be rough patches, regrettable statements, out of control aids. It will be a bucking bronco of a term. It always is with Trump, much of it created by himself, much of it by the unhinged and dishonest swamp and major media. Remember the people don't want to return to the dissension and volatility of the Trump term. Yeah, a lot of that came from the left anyway, So it's going to be a bucking bronco ride. If Trump's it offs absolutely four years of Kamala Harris and her wildly progressive policies. God help us, and please pray fervently that the Senate is going to be in Republican hands, which it appears it will be as a check to her power. That's the answer to the question. Well, for me personally, the answer is this all unfold step by step. You don't leap from January seventh to today. And if I'd have had my choice, Trump would not have run. If I'd had my choice, Trump would have not been the nominee. And then if I had my choice, Trump would be running against somebody way more palatable to vote for than Kamala Harris. But none of those things happened, and he did run, and he did get the nomination, and he is running against somebody who's way too woke for me to stomach. And you got to choose between the two. So that's how I get their step by step. So again, you know, another response to al would be I remain surprised and somewhat disconcerted that Trump is indeed the nominee. Again, it is shocking, but and yet here we are. It's also shocking that the Democrats were gonna run with a senile old man flat vattic care and hide it and then chose somebody who had tried to run before but couldn't even stay in the race till the first contest, and picked them to be the nominee who had taken positions like taxpayer funded sex changes for illegals and opening the border and a whole bunch of other just crazy, crazy things, ending the filibuster which will ruin the country, and a whole bunch of other horrible policies packing the Supreme Court. Please wow, But they did. So that's where we are today. So do we go with Trump and all his sins or somebody wants to do all that stuff? Please? It does look like the Republicans are going to have somewhere, depending on the pundit you listen to fifty three and fifty six Senate seats and the House. If it's Trump, fifty six senators and the House. Wow. If it's Kamala and a majority in both houses for the Republicans, at least she won't be able to do as much. Yay divided government. Hey, a word that we can all agree on from our friends at Warrior Foundation. Warrior Foundation Freedom Station is doing something absolutely wonderful again as they celebrate their twenty year anniversary. They are flying are ill and injured Marine soldiers and sailors home for the holidays. Yeah, the big givethon is officially on Thursday, November fourteenth this holiday season. Consider making a donation to flyer illin injured Marines, soldiers and sailors home for the holidays as they've done many years, and we've raised lots of money to help them do that, and you should chip in some too. Everyone deserves to spend the holidays with their loved ones, especially the men and women who have so bravely sacrificed for our country. And we have seen first hand how Warrior Foundation continues to make a huge impact in the lives of our warriors with your continued support. And this year they're building their third transitional housing property designed to craft a sense of community, promote recovery, and cultivate independence for our warriors. So tax I shouldn't have gotten this drunk. It's gonna be a long day. I mean I will have been drunk for what like fourteen hours by the time polls start to close. Consider making a tax deductible donation on Thursday, November fourteenth at Warrior Foundation dot org. That's right, or call six nine, five, seven, eight, twenty six fifteen to help fly our warriors home for the holidays. Just go to Warrior Foundation dot org. This thing, I mean, just to fit in with all the stuff we just said about Trump or Kamala Harrison. Like I have said, if you say I can't vote for Trump because of January sixth, I completely understand that. I mean, that is a defendable position to me on any level. But this from Oprah last night is stupid.
Speaker 3: If we don't show up tomorrow, it is entirely possible that we will not have the opportunity to ever cast a ballot again.
Speaker 1: That's just ridiculous. Is that more stupid or irresponsible? In your mind? It's a tough call to make. Do you think she's pandering? I know smart people who believe that like higher IQ than I got by far. Once again, the longer I live, the more stark it is to me that the there is little relationship between intelligence and wisdom. I mean, because that's crazy. How is don qu brilliantly intelligent and utterly unwise? You know, maybe this is a conversation happen. I'd be happy to listen to it. I think it'd be very interesting. I'd like to hear maybe our friend Tim would do it, or somebody walk me through how Donald Trump would make it so we could never vote again, how he would end up a dictator. Walk me through the process in a believable way, or you know, text or email, because that I just can't see it. I don't see the path how that could even happen. I don't think. I don't think he has the inclination. I don't think he has the energy or the or the focus to do it. But even if he did, how would that occur in a four year term. I just don't believe it. There will not only be talking dogs, there will be dogs singing barbershop quartet music. Before that happened, okay, The idea that some rogue, out of control president could get what the armed forces to fire on the American people, that the layers of you. If you wrote the movie script, people is say, I'm sorry, this is just two knots. It's too outlandish. Nobody's gonna watch this movie. I picture it's not going to happen. I picture the bassett hound singing the bass part. You are my Sonsine, We've got Katie's headlines on the way. Stay here. I have figured out how I'm going to watch the election roll in tonight. The two states I will key on in nerdly. That could send me to turning off everything and just reading a book, Maine and Louisiana if they go the wrong way. So maybe we'll talk about that an hour too. We are going to talk to lonhi Chen hour two, one of the best pundits in America. He's run cam or been involved in campaigns before, been advisors, all that sort of stuff. So he's a he's a good guy to talk to. Yeah, indeed, looking forward to that. A lot of good stuff. Hope you can hang around right now. Let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 4: From ABC Election officials brace for election under cloud of threats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure. I'm sure there are morons of all political stripes across the country calling in bomb thread after bomb thread. I hope they're mostly ignored. Yeah, I think we have a reasonably decent sense of what percentage of humankind are morons or nut jobs, just from our texts and emails, and it's enough to cause problems. From NBC.
Speaker 4: Proud Boys claimed they'll be at polling places as Trump ups violent rhetoric and election fraud claims.
Speaker 1: Who is that from? That's NBC? Whatever? All right? From Newsweek and are there any comments out there you could grab from Antifa or any other left organization online? Of course you could do, they know. Yeah, how's that investigation in those burning ballot boxes around Portland coming? Obviously the work of the left. Please? From Newsweek.
Speaker 4: Captured Russian soldier says North Koreans opened fire on his unit.
Speaker 1: Wow, whoa wow, you know what, why wouldn't you? I mean, oh boy, what an interesting you know, fertile ground for speculation. They have been raised in a dictatorship, their entire lives the Hermit Kingdom, so I think they'd be pretty obedient. But could it be they got there, saw what the reality was and said to each other in Korean, what the hell are we doing here? Oh? Yeah, we're gonna die if we stay with these guys. So yeah, that's a wonder. Because the Ukrainians have been sending out propaganda in Korean to the North Koreans saying here's how you surrender. You will be taken care of Wow, wouldn't that be a story if they, you know, as a group defected, laid down their arms. From Breitbart dot Com.
Speaker 4: US soldier dies from injuries on and Biden Harris gaz appear after Biden promised no boots on the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know that story. He was.
Speaker 4: They're saying, that's unclear how he was injured, although officials have emphasized that it was not combat related, but the injury was serious enough that he eventually succumbed from it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: The next headline is from the Associated Press, Federal Reserve is set to cut rates again while facing a hazy post election outlook.
Speaker 1: It reminds me the worst jobs report in five years or something like that came out Friday. The media covered it zero. It got zero media coverage because it could have possibly damaged the Democrats, so they just didn't talk about it.
Speaker 4: From The New York Post, Mark Cuban may not agree with Trump's politics, but he has no problem with Trump as his landlord of his thirteen point five million dollar condo didn't know that he lives.
Speaker 1: In a hotel. It's kind of funny. Yeah, Trump bought to a I don't know, get not give a security deposit back, turn off his hot water. That's what I would refuse to fix his drip and sink you gonna talk bad about me on the view cold Showers.
Speaker 4: This is up at Armstrong and getty dot com as well Daily Mail. Shocking moment bear smacks woman in the face on a restaurant patio.
Speaker 1: These things happen. I guess what.
Speaker 4: Amazed me is the bear is approaching the table and stands up, and the woman just sits there and continues her nice meal.
Speaker 1: I guess did she not see the bear? She saw the bear for sure saw that. So that's a fight or flight or freeze, and she went with freeze, okay, gotcha? Or as she woke and was afraid of You know, if you see a bear coming in you across the street, that shows your racist. She just thought, thank god, it's not a strange male. That's what she thought, right and right? Would you rather run into a man or a bear on a restaurant patty?
Speaker 5: Your meme of the.
Speaker 4: Day Two images stacked on top of each other. The top one is a woman, the bottom one is a man and a tractor, and it says the woman says, I will ignore him. All day so he knows I am mad, and the man and the tractor is thinking, wow, what a nice quiet afternoon.
Speaker 1: And finally the.
Speaker 4: Babylon Bee new polls show that Trump will definitely.
Speaker 1: Win unless Harris wins. Not true enough, we have the latest Stay Tuned Armstrong and Getty