Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Jettie and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: The Iranians continue to launch waves and waves of ballistic missiles into this country. Overnight, we understand there were sixty five missiles and they were targeting a variety of locations. We could hear the explosions in Tel Aviv as some were intercepted overhead by Israel's advanced missile defense systems.
Speaker 3: And also Saudi Arabia and Jordan helping knock those things down. And we're prepared to help if we have to if things get really ugly, including we're setting the USS Nimics Carrier Strike Group toward the Middle East right now to bulk up our ability to help Israel if things get worse than they are now, which it's pretty warry now. Iran officially declared war the other night.
Speaker 1: Right keeping in mind, and I must state this for the fellas and very few women in the Silent Service. Anytime we have a couple of submarines in waters within a thousand miles, we have one of the strongest militaries on Earth poised to unleash Holy Hell. So yeah, it's a real show force adding that carrier group to it. It's difficult to imagine what the Mullahs think they can accomplish by lobbing ordinance at Israel. I guess you have to do something. Are they hoping for a lucky hit that brings down high rise apartment building or something and kill so many people? Israel says, oh no, nope, all that stuff about we've got to deny them a nuclear weapon and any cost is worth it. We've changed our minds. Let's have a peace treaty. I guess that's what they're hoping for.
Speaker 3: Supreme Leader Kamani declared war on Israel as Iran's opening MISSILESAVO ranged down in television. The Zionist regime made a grave mistake, he said in a televised address. Life will become bitter for them, without a doubt. They should not think they struck in. It's over. No, they started this in triggered to war. We will not allow them to walk away unscathed from the great crime they have committed. And then the plan was apparently to unleash about a thousand.
Speaker 1: Ariel.
Speaker 3: This and that drones and missiles toward Israel. But turns out Israel took out a bunch of the missile launchers and or the people who would have ordered them launched, so the number in the response was way, way, way way smaller than the weird beard was open.
Speaker 1: The Zionist regime was not content to just take that blow. They As tree Yanks continues, the Empire strikes back.
Speaker 2: The Israelis are striking back, taking out top intelligence officials from the Iranian regime, including the country's chief intelligence officer and his deputy. They also took out what they say are one third of the ballistic missile launching positions, despite the fact the Israelis say they now have air superiority over the Iranian capital of Tehran. This is expected to continue for a number of days, if not weeks, as Israeli forces are trying to weaken the Iranian regime and target the country's nuclear facilities.
Speaker 3: I saw Tray yingst have to run to a bunker over the weekend while he was doing a live report. People are dying in Israel, not in large numbers, but people are dying and being injured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trace a terrific reporter by the way last clip from him.
Speaker 2: The assessment is that Iran has around two thousand ballistic missiles, and the Israelis have been able to take out some of the stockpile. They've been able to target, like I said, a third of the launching positions. But this still gives around the capability to fire hundreds of ballistic missiles into this country. These are not like the rockets that came from Gaza or from southern Lebanon.
Speaker 1: These are missiles that can.
Speaker 2: Take out entire blocks in major cities like Tel Aviv.
Speaker 3: Uh it's on, I mean, it is a war. War. I thought this was interesting. The Atlantic was talking to Donald Trump and making the argument that a lot of your base doesn't like to be involved in any of these wars. And you ran on America first, and America first means not getting, you know, involved in things that we have nothing to do with, and Trump said, and I thought this was a really good answer to the Tucker Carlson crowd, or the Tulsi Gabbard or whoever. Well, it's now pretty clear that that Tulsi Gabbard video she put out was because she knew as the DNI that was all about to go down and she was trying to influence her boss, Donald Trump toward you know, not getting us involved and worried about nuclear war and that sort of stuff, because she's a non interventionist or whatever you want to call that crowd. Anyway, Rup said, well, considering that I'm the one that developed America first, and considering that I invented that term, I think I'm the one that decides that. Trump said, for those people who say they want peace, you can't have peace if Iran has a nuclear weapon. So for all those wonderful people who don't want to do anything about Iran having a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 1: That's not peace.
Speaker 3: So I like him just stating to that crowd, Well, I invented American first, So American first, so I get to define it, and my definition is includes Iran not getting a nuclear weapon. I really like Rand Paul and agree with him on practically everything except for this.
Speaker 1: I think he's a kook on this.
Speaker 3: He was on one of your talk shows yesterday and he said, well that he has a weird way of talking.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that accent is, but.
Speaker 3: He said, people have been debating what is a a just war for centuries?
Speaker 1: You know, when do you go to war? When do you not go to war?
Speaker 3: He said, But any preemptive or what was it, what's the other word, preemptive or when you're trying to stop something from happen, preventative? Any preemptive or preventative war is not just. This war is not just. I thought, that's a crazy standard. So you're gonna get your next let your next door neighbor who's been vowing to kill you, get the greatest weapon ever developed by man, because if I stopped him, that'd be a preventive war, and that's unjust.
Speaker 1: Once he gets the weapon, that's when I'll go to war with him, after he's killed me. That's a crazy way to look at the world, like you. I love rand on domestic politics, but yeah, that's a crack pot point of view, honest. Interesting to point out a year ago Israel was struggling, bogged down in Gaza, the earlier days of it surrounded by hesvelon Hamas, all backed by Iran, under pressure from Biden's wi A White House to stop fighting. Now it's reshaping the Middle East on its own terms. Quoting the Wall Street Journal, down forcing the Trump administration to play ketchup kind of Uh. With a series of daring intelligence operations and fierce military campaigns, Israel's effectively disabled Iranian allies Hamas and Hezbollah, while also prompting the collapse of the Asad regime in Syria, an important Iran proxy that people don't bring up, and it's now taking the fight directly to Tehran.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mike Cleins brought this up an hour too, and if you missed it, you should grab our podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. How this all has played out, There's a number of reasons that Iran has no defense for what Israel's doing right now. Somewhat it is the defense they had got wiped out. But why did it get wiped out? Because of October seventh. So October seventh was so awful for Israel, but in the weird way that history unfolds, it gave Israel the political cover on the world stage to hit back. They're internal resolve too, and yeah, in the internal politics to allow it to happen. And so they wiped out a whole bunch of the defense, and then it also allowed them to wipe out Hamas and do that attack against Hesbelah, which was part of the air defense that Iran had in just that. Hey, if you ever strike Tehran, we got bad guys right on your border, Hamas and Hesbola that can unleash Hell not anymore. So part of their air defense was Hamas and Hesbel which got taken out that way. And as you already mentioned, Sirius, So that's an interesting development. It's so easy, you know the whole We may have lost the battle, but will win the war. Is a very true statement that you need to look down the road of how things will play out, because October seventh was a horrible day for Israel, but it has allowed them to do all these different things where they might be able to take out their greatest enemy on the planet entirely. One more note this from Benjamin net and Yahoo, addressing the people of Iran. I have no doubt that your day of liberation from tyranny is closer than ever. And when that happens, Israelis and Iranians will renew the covenant between our two ancient nations together will bring a future of prosperity, peace and hope. I like that tone.
Speaker 1: I think it could be depending on what takes the place of the theocracy, and that's always a messy, messy business.
Speaker 3: According to The New York Times, Israel had the Iotola located and the ability to take him out in the same way that they've taken out you know, the leaders of all these different things and scientists and blah blah blah. They've killed a whole bunch of people. They knew where the Ayatola was, they had whatever technology they needed to kill him. And Trump said no one talked him out of it. So I don't know if that's true or not.
Speaker 1: But a word from our friends and sponsors a trust and will and then back into it, including the great Douglas Murray from yester year explaining exactly what would happen. And just had a conversation with a young legal intern, not my daughter, talking about the chaos that ensues when there's not a trust and or will for your inheritance. It can be uglier than you imagine.
Speaker 3: Don't do that to your family and last for years and be very expensive. This is only it starts at one hundred and ninety nine dollars. You go to a website and you can manage, set up and manage your own trust and will online with they're easy to use website start it today. There's all kinds of live customer support chat, phone or email if you get bogged down, but you're just filling in all kinds of different information. It's built to have to honor the laws of your state wherever you're living, right, prevent the chaos to do this. It's such a good idea.
Speaker 1: Go to trustinwill dot com slash armstrong, secure your assets, protect your loved ones with trust and will get twenty percent off on your state plan documents by visiting trust and will dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 3: Do you want to do, Doug Murray, because it's so good when we come back and have time to love that idea discuss. I think it's really interesting that Trump came out and said, look, America first is what I say it is.
Speaker 1: I invented it.
Speaker 3: So I think this is included in that that that's a pretty good pushback against the Tulser Tulsi Tucker crowd.
Speaker 1: Well, and I'm heartin just because I agree with them. I say, speaking of Mike Lyons, why don't we give him the last word? Clip fifty seven Michael from just earlier today.
Speaker 4: And this is a generational moment, and I think we've got to take advantage of it in the United States right now. And I understand about America First policy, but it clearly, as the President has now said, this isn't our best interest to make sure the Ranians have nowhere near any kind of nuclear capability. And Israel is just not satisfied with just kicking the can down the road.
Speaker 1: This is a big deal.
Speaker 3: This war in the Middle East is a big deal, and it is a war and we're I'm not super involved in it yet and hopefully we will not be. Oh, nobody alerted Joe to the fact that he needs to come into the studio. Hopefully we'll walk in the door here. Shortly, Joe has walked in the door and it joins us. Now, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ladies and gentlemen, what I was.
Speaker 3: Just setting up the fact that we are at war in the Middle East and it's a very, very big deal.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. Douglas Murray, the fabulous British thinker, gave this speech. I believe it was thirteen years ago. He was right then, he is right now. Let's hit it, Michael.
Speaker 5: When Israel he is pushed to.
Speaker 6: The situation, it will be pushed to of having to believe they mean it. And when every bit of jiggery pokery behind the scenes runs out, and when the un and distinguished figures have run out of time and Iran is about to produce his first.
Speaker 5: Bomb, Israel will strike.
Speaker 6: Every single country, including this one. People from a elegant service, people from America. Everyone will condemn Israel. Everyone in the Middle East will condemn Israel, and they will go back to their homes and they will say in private, thank God for Israel. The Saudis, the Bahrainis, the Egyptians, the Libyans, the Lebanese, everybody will say thank God they did it, because nobody else would.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows Israel has the most at stake in preventing Iran from having nukes, and everybody's known for a very long time, as Murray put it so eloquently, that they would make sure there won't happen. And so everybody else had the lovely and still has the lovely luxury of saying where against violence and for diplomacy. Israel, with their violence in the attacks I want to approve. And then they go to their homes and say, thank God they did it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw a number of people over the week and say this really sets back the ability to negotiate. Actually, Ran Paul said that among other people here we were in the midst of negotiations in Israel, did this.
Speaker 1: This is not helpful at all. You're in You're nuts. Wow, Wow, that is just delusional. Let's go roll on with mister Murray.
Speaker 6: The proposition being put before you tonight is that you have a choice between war.
Speaker 5: And an Iran with the bomb.
Speaker 6: You have a choice, as has been said before, between war and dishonor you'll choose disnor this evening and you'll get war.
Speaker 5: You have the choice between a war.
Speaker 6: With a nuclear Iran or a war at some point with an Iran that is not nuclear, which you stop from.
Speaker 5: Ever being nuclear, and hope.
Speaker 6: That in stopping that regime in embedding itself, you will give the Iranian people the best chance.
Speaker 5: They will have of overthrowing that regime.
Speaker 6: But as I say, thank God, this doesn't rely on you or any Europeans, because you've made the same mistake before and nobody should trust you to get it right this time.
Speaker 3: So it was in nineteen eighty one that Israel took out a nuclear facility. At that time was who was it the Iraqis that were getting close to having a nuclear weapon, and it was Prime Minister Monachem Began at the time who made that call. And Reagan said that that was awful and just just like Douglas morilated, the whole.
Speaker 1: World condemned it. And then.
Speaker 3: Prime Minister Began, after his office out of office, was given the Medal of Freedom by Dick Cheney years later because in reality, behind closed doors, we were happier than hell that Israel did what had to be done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm cynical enough to get how domestic politics influence the pronouncements you make about foreign relations, even if behind the scenes your actual policies are very different than the pronouncements. But it's just I get sick of it, you know. I'm just it's so obvious. If it's obvious to Austin Douglas Murray, I mean, it's obvious to a lot of people what's going on now. I understand why Mohammed Bien Solomon has to pretend for the quote unquote Arab street. You remember when that was a popular term. Anyway, I get why he has to pretend to condemn it and the rest of it. But our leaders, please just so phony. Our executive producer Mike Hanson has come up with a good idea we start using Britney spears as a national barometer of how crazy things are getting in what sense We'll explain that coming up a little bit. But I think, okay, yeah, I think it's gonna work pretty well.
Speaker 3: Actually, it's like it's like the rainbow at Doom, you know, where it's stage orange or something like that, where it's stage Britney dancing. Crazy is is when things are getting out of control. She's a national barometer.
Speaker 1: And of course when we're at the dancing with knives, yes, point on the scale then you know, run for your lives, hold your deer ones close.
Speaker 3: Yes, things have gotten really out of control. We have much more news that we need to get to on a variety.
Speaker 1: Of fronts, including the fact that the President of Argentina gave a nineteen dollars gift to Pope Leo, which might be the best gift he could possibly give him. Ninety brillion dollars. I can't imagine what they would be. That's a rough figure. Check your local listings. Also Astute Armstrong and Getty Listener pointing out and I hope our authorities are way ahead of us on this. The nexus between the Ukrainian built drone farms inside of Russia and China's aggressively buying up land in the United States. What are they doing with that land?
Speaker 3: I saw a map of how much land they own in the United States, agricultural land.
Speaker 5: It was shocking Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: But Israel has had it up to here with fighting Iran's proxies, and the giant raid on Iran on their military facilities, on their nuclear facilities, killed their top three military commanders. Predictably, Hesballah, that's one of Iran's proxies. They condemned the attack and they said they were awaiting instructions and how to respond.
Speaker 1: Check your pagers, guys. Now.
Speaker 3: Crowd applauds like crazy, which is kind of interesting because I was everybody who has thought this not an original thought. I don't know if I've ever had an original thought. But I'd like to go to a parallel universe where Kamala Harris won the presidential election and see how she would be dealing with this whole thing between Israel and Iran. You know that she would be daily lecturing Israel and telling them they need to stop.
Speaker 1: Responding to her wokeust you know, fifteen percent of supporters, I'm sure. Yeah, I'm slightly ashamed that I didn't think of this myself, But it's a lot going on in the world these days. Regular correspondent to JT in Livermore, California, Guys, if China can build secret prisons within the US, they're more like police stations with holding cells. But yeah, you know they're going to be building drone armies here in the US, maybe stored on those properties they're buying next to military bases. We hope they haven't already. Well, right, Obviously, the spring board of this is the knowledge that Ukraine had facilities within Russia in which they were constructing and or storing drones and waiting for the right moment to attack. And JT helpfully sent along a link to an article I believe we talked about at the time. Maps show Chinese owned farmland next to nineteen US military bases, an alarming threat to national security. Even if they hadn't come up with that plan prior to what Ukraine did and what Israel just did, they started a week ago, they're doing it now. The New York Post identified nineteen bases across the US from Florida, Hawaii to Hawaii, which were in close proximity to land bought by Chinese entities and could be exploited by spies working for the communist nation. And if they can be, they will be. You know, get that tattooed somewhere where you can look at it regularly. If the Chinese communists can use a capability against us, they will use it.
Speaker 3: Just the question of when I gotta admit if I ever took off my shirt and someone said, what does that to tattoos say? And I say it says if the Chinese government can exploit a situation, they will.
Speaker 1: That's your tattoo. Yes, I just don't want to forget it, don't just Robert Spaulding retired to US State's Air Force, Spriggadier jenneral Brigadier general, who's work focused on US gene relation. Still the post it's concerning due to the proximity of its strategic or to our strategic location. We are a big, rich, naive moron as a country in a lot of ways. Contrast that with Israel, if you will, oh, speaking of which, on a similar theme, I was thinking of going into this in a playful way. Uh, you know, maybe I will? All right, go ahead? What is the app Tamu's business? Is it Timu or tamu U Katie? Do you know t e m U? I've heard it both ways. I say team Timu. Okay, fire enough. What is Tmu's real business? Business?
Speaker 3: Okay, hang on, now there's more. What is TikTok's real business? There's one more for you.
Speaker 1: It's Shine right, that's the cheap clothing. What is Shines real business? I've never even heard of that one? Or here's Pin Duo Duo. What is that app's real business?
Speaker 3: A trick question. The answer for all of them is collecting your data. They include a service along with that. That's why you download the app. They are data collection and surveillance apps for instant They all Chinese, Yeah, okay, for instance Pindo, although certainly the Chinese are not the only voracious collectors of data.
Speaker 1: I mean, Mark Zuckerberg, please the data da Timu and Pin Duo Duo represent themselves as e commerce apps that offer in inexpensive merchandise, but they're also in the business of data collection. The lawsuit filed by Attorney General Mike Hilgers of Nebraska. UH says, according to an IT security report firm report, Pinduo Duo requests is man is eighty three permissions, including access to biometrics, Bluetooth, Wi Fi network information, and well obviously seventy or eighty more things. As an aside, why is TikTok still happening in America? Mister president? That good because they gave you a big giant contribution to your your campaign or your inauguration. Them and their lobbyists are paying off the administration get rid of TikTok. Congress passed the law. It's time.
Speaker 3: Isn't there a way for since Congress did pass a lot to force the executive to do what you're supposed to do legally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody's gotta like prove standing and that they've been damaged by it and go to the courts. I guess you'd think there'd be kind of a blanket. The law said that and it's not happening lawsuit that you could file an ex post mirand or corpus loss it or something. I don't know, but crazy. UH. An investigation found by Montana found that the team app is designed to hide its collection of sensitive information from users and from any researcher who might be investigating the app's functionality. That's part of its programming is to hide what it is doing.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Timu also has code that quote allows it to reconfigure itself after being downloaded. What do you use t move for? What's it? It's a what dental hygiene?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: What do you use for?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: You can you can buy anything on it. It's it's like China's Amazon. Oh okay, then why.
Speaker 3: Do we use in the United States Because there's just a lot of cheap crap on it, super cheap okay, yeah wow, yeah wow. They are really hoisting us on our own petards with the whole we like cheap crap. Okay, so we'll develop an app that can spy on every single American in the United States who wants to buy extra cheap crap. And uh, they're so hungry for their cheap crap and it what is crap most of it, that they'll allow us to spy.
Speaker 1: On everybody, right exactly, And keep in mind what I just said. Temu has code that allows it to reconfigure itself after you download it, so it becomes something different than you downloaded. Blah blah blah. This is the part I wanted to get to. The fear is that consumer products marketed on Timu are the bait to get Americans to download an app that gives the company and thereby the Communist party, access to personal data, location tracking, and other sensitive information. Article seven of the National Intelligence Law of China is the Chinese communists on their own. You know, I'm tempted to dig up that great piece we had by was it? Oh? No, no, no, no. Who is the guy who wrote ah? His name is flitted out of my head?
Speaker 3: An unbelievable piece quoting Chinese Intelligence Service officials on how valuable a resource TikTok is. It quoted them chapter and verse, quote after quote after quote from internal memorandum and meetings where the Chinese intelligence services said, wow, TikTok is.
Speaker 1: An unbelievable boon to what we're doing. But anyway, here's Article seven of the National Intelligence Law of China. Quote. Any organization or citizen shall support, assist, and cooperate with the state intelligence work in accordance with the law, and keep the secrets of the national intelligence work from becoming known to the public. They are bound by law to report anything that Chinese communists want to know. Well, we're fools, we are, we want we freaking are. That's very maddening. I know, you know, we've said enough. When when the poo hits the fan in whatever shape or array of flung poo results, everybody will say, how did that happen? I don't. Will I be some some sort of grimly satisfied now I want to be horror. No, just horrified. On a cheerier note, love this, Andy Kessler, writing in the Journal Javier Milay's gift for Pope Leo. On June the seventh, the new Pope, the Chicago Guy, met with Argentine President j Javier Malay at the Vatican. Malay gave the pope a historical document from sixteen forty two cool a hand woven vicunya poncho. Oh that's a guard. Oh did you got your machine woven vicunya? Please throw it in the trash. You're hand woven gorgeous. And he also gave him Friedrich Hayek's book from nineteen eighty eight, The Fatal Conceit The Errors of Socialism. The book costs less than nineteen dollars on Amazon, but It was the most valuable gift, says Kessler, and he explains with some just fabulous quotes from the book, which I need to read. I've written quotes from it in my whole life.
Speaker 3: But high K's fatal conceit is that quote man is able to shape the world around him according.
Speaker 1: To his wishes. That is the fatal conceit of humans. It's a hearty defense of free markets and of classical liberalism, and Kessler mentions that his friend and colleague Matthew Hennessy got taken the task by Vice President Vance for defending free markets. On these pages. In twenty twenty five, Hyak pounds home the point that markets are about price discovery, wealth creation. Quote is determined not by objective physical facts known to any one mind, but by the separate differing information of millions, which is precipitated in prices that serve to guide further decisions. Catch that by buying and selling in free markets to determined prices, you and I and millions who are connected but only by signals resulting from long and infinitely ramified chains of trade, we drive the economy, and we do it better than self selecting know it alls who really know nothing.
Speaker 3: He gave that book to the pope. He did because he thinks the pope or popes tend to lean a little too socialist.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, I think that was his purpose. Let me hit you with one or two more quotes from Hayek. This is maybe my favorite. One's initial surprise at finding that intelligent people tend to be socialists diminishes when one realizes, of course, that intelligent people will tend to overvalue intelligence. Ah. The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design. Planners are ill informed. Quote to the naive mind that can conceive of order only as the product of deliberate arrangement, it might seem absurd that order and economic growth can be achieved more effectively by decentralizing decisions, he notes, And he notes that the fallacy because quote decentralization actually leads to more information being taken into account man by millions of people who don't even know they're doing it. I'm a hyak for the wind there.
Speaker 3: That would be Friedrich Hayek. Wrong, hyak, right, very different, hyak. I love that love that.
Speaker 1: Coming up.
Speaker 3: Why are sharks falling out of the sky in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Order, mister chairman, how did they get it in.
Speaker 3: This pretty interesting story and using our craziest celebrities as a barometer for how much unrest we have in the world. I think it might actually work. Among other things coming up, did.
Speaker 7: You see the press conference the other day, Christy No, our Homeland secretary was was here and one of our senators, Alex Padia. I don't know if they knew it was him, but he stood up to ask a question and confront her, and they frog marched him out of there and threw him on the ground and started to cuff him, and got Newsom said, now do me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I tell you if if anyone.
Speaker 7: Who's ready for us close up, it's Gavin.
Speaker 5: I think this is his moments.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The era of performative politics. Yeah. I was just reading a description of little Greta Tuneberg who was walking frelly through the airport. Then when she saw the cameras, thrust her hands behind her back as if she were cuffed. Oh wow, all right, blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: I concur our executive producer Mike Hanson came up with this idea. When our celebrities, when our crazy celebrities get crazier or peak crazy than the whole world is going, They're like a barometer.
Speaker 1: We can use them, I mean, said very insightful. Justin Bieber and his wife are having troubles.
Speaker 3: Cher's daughter's son tried to kill himself herself over the weekend, and Brittany has released yet another crazy dancing TikTok video. That's a barometer of how off the rails things are. If Brittany, like you said, if she's dancing with knives, well then we got k war in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 3: If she's calm, everything's calm, and right now things are things are not good.
Speaker 2: I'm scared of you because you're weird, because you go into puberty.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to say. That's right, amen to that.
Speaker 3: So she is she is at peak crazy. The world is at peak crazy. Not a coincidence.
Speaker 5: Just saw this.
Speaker 3: Dow surges four hundred points, oil falls three percent as Iran reportedly seeks talks to end Israel war. I did not see that headline anywhere. Just came across.
Speaker 1: Israel responds unconditional surrender and regime change. Please.
Speaker 3: You think they'll demand regime change. I think they'll just demand I don't know what would you demand to make sure they don't get it, because they'd lie about anything in terms of getting a nuclear.
Speaker 1: Weapon, right, Yeah, any concession on the nuclear bomb front has to include inspections and that's not gonna go over. You don't think, well, even if they agree to it initially, they'll they'll flake on it and cheat on it. It's been demonstrated over and over again. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was listening to I don't remember who, somebody on when You're a Table news channel's talking about how Iran fought Iraq for ten years and many, many, many many people died, but Iran finally got to a point after vowing to never surrender where they the Ayahtola actually said, this pains me more than anything I've done in my life. But the you know, the war must end, and they made all kinds of concissions that nobody thought they'd ever make to get the war to stop. There is a point at where you realize this has got to end. And I don't know when you get to that point. Like a whole bunch of bombs going off near government installations yesterday in Tehran where you realize I might die this week if I don't end this, So then maybe you do allow them to go into four to Oho and inspect the place.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well, they're going to find a robust industry designed to produced a bomb as quickly as possible, and very close to having done so. And then what do you do, say, Ah, full we caught you. Then go back to Tel Aviv. No, you destroy the place?
Speaker 3: Well, right, but then you've also got the problem of is this the only place there might be everybody's talking about four to Oho the last nuclear facility that hasn't been blown up yet. Well, they might have a facility nobody's ever heard of somewhere. Yeah, I doubt it, but that is possible, certainly. I thought this was an interesting stat around that whole thing. In nineteen ninety, Israel and Iran's gdb GDP per capita the average individual salary basically, or what you were producing for the country, Israel and Iran were close to each other thirteen thousand for Israel Iran for ten thousand dollars. They were near. In twenty twenty five, Israel's has quadrupled to fifty eight thousand, and Iran's has been cut in more than half, down to thirty eight hundred. That leads me to believe that there's a lot of people on the street that would like the current leadership to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, I wish I had the quote in front of me. I thought it was great that it illustrates the problem with giving theocrats in love with the Middle Ages the keys to your economy. Right, yeah, just ridiculous. Yeah, the Iranian people have been so brutally misserved by the regime, just terrible. Do you think Iran would use a nukufa had it? Yeah? I did too. I don't know what context or when, but yeah, part of the whole death to America, death to the Zionists thing is for their radical ten twenty fifty percent of their population, but a lot of it's sincere sure. And if you go around vowing to wipe somebody off the face of the earth over and over again for decades and then you achieved the means to do that coming.
Speaker 3: Right, And Hamas wasn't joking around obviously in October seventh, right, yeah, and this is a this is a blood sport.
Speaker 1: Obviously October seventh illustrated what negotiation will get Israel If you miss
Speaker 3: A segment and get the podcast subscribed, Armstrong and Getty on demand, Armstrong and Getty