Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. You want to be a part of the program at eight hundred nine to four one Sean if you'd like to join us, and we'd love to hear from you. I don't know what to tell you. Is it's almost like people want to live in the Stone Age. There's got to be a reason. There's got to be Why is it that every other state is capable of counting votes and determining winners in a very tiny, short window period of time except for some of these blue states. Why was the Save Act even deemed controversial by anybody when all we're asking for is proof of citizenship and voter ID. You know, why don't we adopt all of the integrity measures that we can have with voting so that every American will have confidence in the process and confidence in the results, and the process will have the integrity needed. I mean simple things. We have exhaustively gone over it on this program. Voter ID, proof of citizenship, signature of verification, updated voter rolls which is not complicated, chain of custody issues, which means that any mail in ballots get put in a room from the minute they enter that building. They should be on surveillance cameras. They should be put in a room that have surveillance cameras that the public can look at twenty four to seven. That adds integrity to the system. The fact that you would you would have partisan observers watching the voting in every precinct around the country every day on voter day, on an election day, and then we'd watch the vote counting all night and they can stay up close and actually see it. Then what happens because Democrats and Republicans have both bitterly complained about rigged elections and about corruption in the system, and they don't have confidence. Now I'm going to say this, I can't come on this program now I have particularly because I don't do a lot of social media. I wanted to have my team, you know, scour it. I'd sweet Baby James scour social media. And there's a lot of allegations out in California, some that I know are just outright wrong, some that are very very possibly real. I don't know, and I don't think anybody knows. But I could tell you the idea that in the Free State of Florida on election night twenty twenty four, and they have a lot of mail in voting, although they don't mail ballots to everybody. You have to request one. But if you want to use a system from the Stone Age, go to the communist utopia of Gavin Newsom out in California, who's been just nothing but silent. Now why do I bring all of this up. We have news that it was becoming very transparent, was coming and that is Spencer Pratt has now dropped to third place. Even though on election night with fifty percent of the vote or fifty five whatever the number was, that he was a clear winner to make it to the November ballot, clear winner. There was no chance that La City council member I think her name is Nitha Raman Rahman Surge pasted Spencer Pratt in the Cities mayor race on Sunday, capping off a five day massive turnaround after she fell way behind on election night. She is now going to be it looks like, on the November ballot and have a runoff with Karen Bass and that will guarantee another liberal socialist in La, another incompetent mayor in La one way the other. But election officials estimated there's still about three hundred and sixty eight thousand ballots left to process in the county of LA. We're talking about one county. We're not even talking about a state like Florida. You know, Florida had their problems with elections two thousand, you know, dimpled and pimpled and you know, hanging in perporated and dangling and hanging in perforated, you know, chads, et cetera. They fixed it. And by the way, while we're we are at it, why are we voting six eight weeks before elections when so much can happen between the time people vote an election day. Why are we doing that? Why are we having drop boxes with that already are not even being monitored. Even have videos going back to past elections, people throwing a ton of ballots in there. It's crazy. But now the odds have dramatically shifted away from Spencer Pratt. And if you're asking me, I can tell you right now because he's down three one hundred and thirteen votes in the last updates this councilwoman took nineteen thousand, ninety six votes and you know, Spencer only got Pratt got eight thousand four hundred and ninety nine. I mean basquetting the most at fifteen thousand, so she gets nineteen thousand, he gets eight thousand. How is it so dramatically different than election day? Again, I'm not saying there's any fraud that I can prove right now. I am saying this system is corrupt. I am saying, in a day and age of artificial intelligence, how is this remotely possible that they set up a system so poorly designed that they can't even get you know, the final results will maybe we'll get in a month. It is unbelievable what is going on out there. There's no excuse for this, but it is a state that has ailed spectacularly. I know Democrats are looking at Gavin as the great hope for twenty twenty eight, or maybe they want to run Kamala Harris again another genius. And if this is what this party has become, sanctuary cities, sanctuary states where they have the highest income taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes, where they have the highest poverty rate, the highest homelessness rate. And you know, look at look at for example, what God Spencer Pratt involved in this in the first place. The predictable wildfires. I've lived in southern California in the eighties, in the mid eighties, and I'm telling you, wildfires are predictable as the sunrises in the east and sets in the west, and the same with Santa Ana wins. Did they prepare for predictable wildfires? Did they practice the science of forestreet? No they did not. Did we discover that they had fire hydrants with water, Yes we did. Did we discover a reservoir without water in the areas that are likely to be, you know, potential fire hazards empty? Nobody's ever been held accountable. It's eighteen months later. Spencer Pratt lives on a motor home on his property because he can't rebuild. He now says he's gonna leave. He now says that he's done. You know, and I'm looking at this. I actually I don't even know this guy. Wouldn't he wouldn't come on the show. He wouldn't come on my TV show. I guess he wanted nothing to do with me. I think he wanted to not be associated with anybody that was deemed maga. I don't know. But if he loses this bid, he says, I'm done he's going to leave like all these other people, because they have this idiotic referendum ount in LA that they're putting on the ballot in November that's retroactive to January first, that you know, the this wealth tax, and so what has happened in anticipation of it? All these rich Californians from Elon is gone. You have Mark Zuckerberg's gone, Elon's in Austin. Zuckerberg's in my free state of Florida. Larry Page is in Florida. Another Google co founder in Florida. You have the former CEO of Starbucks, he's now in Florida. You see all of these businesses moving to Florida and moving to Texas. What was it? Exon just moved all their operations. We had a follow up, big company after spending one hundred and fifty years in New Jersey. They're pulling up stakes. They're leaving. They're just leaving, and you have to work hard to be this dumb everybody, Republican and Democrats, they should all want the same thing, integrity in our election system. Linda, you want integrity, don't you? I do, indeed, and we want confidence and results. I don't think in the day and age of artificial intelligence, that that's a problem. That should be a problem now.
Speaker 2: It should be a simple thing, and it should be like it should be understood and accepted and everybody should want it.
Speaker 1: You know, they can't even balance their budget with the highest taxes in the country. Now we're discovering all this waste, fraud and abuse out there, and oz is saying it's going to be hundreds of billions of dollars. It is unbelievable. So I'll give you an example. As it stands now, the polls closed at eleven o'clock Tuesday, June second. What is today's date, Linda, Can you check for me today? June ninthh So here we are all this a week later. Now, seventy two percent of the vote is now finally counted in the governor's race in my free state of Florida. In the presidential election, right again, they had their fair share of problems. They cleaned it up because people were not tolerating it. Eighty three percent of the vote now in the LA's mayor's race has counted. Karen Bass has been called the winner. It looks like Bessera has been called and is leading Hilton by one hundred thousand votes. Okay, and now incomes this councilwoman Rama leading Spencer out of nowhere by three thousand votes. Now we're reporting about three hundred and fifty five thousand votes left to be counted in LA as of right now. How is that possible? And we may not get those results for weeks seventy five. If you go back to twenty twenty four, seventy five percent of the vote nationwide in our presidential election nationwide was in within three hours and it's taken California a week. Every single state in twenty four except California had counted more than seventy five percent of the vote. After two days, California took five. California got to ninety percent of the vote after eleven days after the presidential election. One house race in California, final vote margin was less than two hundred votes, was called twenty nine days after the election. Eleven days from election day this year would be Saturday, June thirteenth, so there would be final calls in California sometime this week. Now they have still calls to make, but I don't know it's I how could anyone again? I'm not making allegations. I am just saying there is no excuse for this unless you are embracing the Stone Age version of voting. And while we're at it, I really we should make the case why did all these European countries go back to paper ballots? Because you can't screw up a paper ballot that simple, you know. And you have partisan observers every party. They're in the room watching voting all day, vote counting all night, so people can get answers. They deserve it. And why is it that you don't have a why should why should we be voting a month six weeks ahead of an election? You know, it used to be called in October surprise, remember the weekend before George W. Bush's election and against Al Gore, and that's Fox News broke the story that he had a previous what issue with alcohol? DUI something? I forgot what it was, and that then had an impact on the race and that ended up being you know, an Adam Schiff show after that, and they went through this, We didn't we didn't get to call that race till December for Crino Loud and it was crazy, hanging swinging, dimpled, pimpled, ended I mean, it was nuts, and but there is a way to have integrity in the system, you know, Jacy Abrams complained bitterly. Hillary complained bitterly. Obviously, President Trump not liked our system of voting for a long time. And there are basic, simple, fundamental things you can do to fix it, Like you can prevent forest fires that are predictable. You can practice the science of forestry. Fill up your water hydrants, make sure they work, and make sure the reservoir that would supply them the water also as water. And if homes burned to the ground, it shouldn't take a whopping eighteen months to get a permit to rebuild your home and your life. There is nothing more devastating to people. Everything goes up in smoke, everything that they worked for their whole lives and they can't even get a building permit, or if they're and they're paying taxes and insurance on properties, no, with nothing on them. It is madness. You know, I'm looking towards these midterms and I think, you know, I saw comments. I think Bill Maher is pretty intuitive. He doesn't even think Democrats can mess it up. He thinks it's a slam dunk in the midterm elections for the Democrats. I am not there for a lot of reasons, and I'm not sure where we're going to be in November or well, I mean, I mean, I guess people start voting in September. Now, separate issue where we're going to be or the I don't think the issues that will fully define this midterm election year have happened yet. I think a lot has to happen. And I know there's growing impatience with a RAM. We'll talk about that later, but that's going to be a big part of people's thinking, factoring that in gas prices, the economy. We had great economic news last week we told you about on Friday, I mean really great economic news and so but I just can't tell you at any level of certainty how this is going to play out. I can't. And the Democrats have this other problem. Now. There are some states where I think Democrats are going to end up running decent candidates, probably Iowa. But I'm pretty confident about Iowa. I don't believe telar Rico will materialize. You know, mister sixth gender telo Rico or God is non binary tel Rico and welcome out at the border, tell Rico or you know, tel Rico running a vegan campaign in a cattle state like Texas, and tell Rico against you know, drilling and natural gas and all these other wild positions. No problem with men playing women's sports just doesn't seem I mean to the people that say, well, but look at Ken Paxton. Paxton is more in line with Texas values by a long shot, so it's not even going to be close. Then you have Georgia, North Carolina. Georgia would be a pickup. North Carolina would be a loss. New Hampshire we got a Sonunu running. You got to pay attention to what's going on in New Hampshire. Susan Collins, I don't think is going to lose to Graham Platner, the only elected Republican in all of New England. I know, I think she votes with Trump Trump about eighty four or five percent of the time somewhere in there. But you know, I'm watching Democrats unwilling, unable or just fully embracing this lunatic Graham Plattner, and this is now becoming a huge liability for them. I mean not just I mean this is a huge liability for them, and you know, the same thing with Tall Rico. I don't think I thought Jasmine Crockett would be considered the radical in that race. It's not even close to. The radical in that race is the radicals, you know, Tall Rico. The radical in Plattner's case is Platner and Susan Collins delivers for the people of Maine, you know. And here's you know, he had a symbol, had the cover up a tattoo he had nearly twenty years that resembled a Nazi symbol. You know. All Look, he just gets married and he's sending out all these explicit messages to several women on these weird websites. And I think he was on until last Monday, Linda right, I don't think they took it down to last Monday. I read he said a US soldier did not deserve to live. This was a hero sniper. Made tons of racist comments on Reddit blame sexual assault victims for drinking too much and not being in control of their facilities. Had an account on this website made to facilitate extramarital affairs, said he used to enjoy personal time in porta potties, meaning he used to go into them he'd be drawn to them for self gratification. Now you tell me what that means. Or calling people in his state, rural people of Maine, stupid and racist. I have a friend that lives in rural Maine, a really good friend of mine. He just loves the lifestyle up there, and there's nothing racist. There's nothing stupid about people. You know said black people don't leave tips, going along with this ridiculous stereotype. It's just I don't get it. But there's a bigger question here. If this were a Republican that had this record, we all know that everybody would speak out against the Republican. Every Democrat would be raising Holy hell. No, not Grandpa Bernie, not Pocahontas, not Chucky Schumer. Nope, they are going all in and supporting him. Now. They do have that main provision that I've been telling you about. And if in fact, this guy wins this primary, which I believe is tomorrow, and Lindsey Graham's primary is tomorrow, and President Trump, you know, putting out a big push for Lindsey. You know, people think that the President and Lindsay don't get along. That's just not true. They actually are best friends and Yeah. Over the years, there've been issues, we've disagreed. Yeah, but I'm telling you, if you want to know who Donald Trump's biggest best fighter supporter is as President Trump, he tells me it's Lindsay Gram. He told me that over the weekend. It was Lindsay Gram. So anyway, Hakeem Jeffries, leader in name only, is asked if Democrats have an anti Semitism problem, and this is the answer that he gives.
Speaker 2: Are you concerned that your party has an anti Semitism problem?
Speaker 3: He's going to have to speak for himself. And that's what any candidate, particularly in a high profile race, is going to be called upon to do. Listen, the effort to crush anti Semitism in America shouldn't be a partisan issue. It can't be a red or blue issue. It's a red, white and blue issue. It's an American issue, and we should all be committed to crushing anti Semitism and all other forms of hatred into the ground, bury it and make sure it can never rise again.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's well, what is the squad? What about the squad members? You know, this is now institutionalized in the Democratic Party, and by the way, growing worldwide. We hear it louder on college campuses. You have this new woke right, anti Semitic, isolationist group that seems to get a lot of attention. I don't think they have a lot of support, but you know, I guess everyone's free to say whatever they want. But he doesn't have the moral clarity courage to take it on and just speak some broad generalities. Won't oppose Grand Platner by by by name, I mean it is, it is pretty spectacular. And then all these elected Democrats are supporting Graham Platner. Then you've got James Carver, who I think has lost his frigging mind endorsing Graham Platner. You know, compares him to align with Stalin in World War Two. That's his analogy. Listen, Grand platter did he joined the Maryland National Guard?
Speaker 4: Oh you know what happened?
Speaker 1: He gets deployed a fourth time.
Speaker 5: He's duck, He's been shot at. He's a veteran, all right, He's still a little bit weird. He's an oysterman, you know. And then his opponent, I can hardly say a name who utter contempt shipping. Susan Collins, whose spine reminds me of a blueberry jelly for Maine. Right, I'm concerned, you know, maybe we need a combat veteran. Right will not send it for who is duck?
Speaker 4: And you know if Franklin Rose Old and listen Churchill could work with Joseph Solid who fight away. I'll tell you this, he's a bad guy. You're a really bad guy. All right, then I can I can overlook the tattoo, you know. And you know, I don't know how to tell the New York Times this, but boy puts hand on the girls, girls's hand, Boy walks away, rejected and desponded. That happens. It will break the news to you. But sometimes there's things out there. And of course now now all the people that will interview.
Speaker 1: To come back. Shit, ah, that's not exactly.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I don't care if you committed a crime, didn't charge him and then throw his asked in jail. But so far we have none of that. We got the guy who he could be one hundred times more up than he is. He'd never be as fd up as what we got in Washington.
Speaker 1: Now anyway, James Carville, here's the most interesting thing. Last week we talked a lot about all this information about that came out with him regarding women, and if his marriage is fine, that's between him and his wife whatever. However, the things that women are saying that he said is so over the top and so out of control, and it's and there are allegations of abuse. So again I'm not raising the question about what he did. But Democrats, all of a sudden, you know, the champions that built their entire careers for champion the cause of abuse victims, have stayed completely silent about this main center candidate because they care more about power than they do about the issue. You know, even as Chucky Schumer now scrambles to contain the damage before the party loses its shot to win the Chamber in the fault Now you can use one example, AOC once revealed that she was a survivor of a sex assault, and if that happened to her, I feel terrible for her. That shouldn't happen to any woman any place ever. Has had nothing to say about all these alleged physical abuse of girlfriends, sexting other women while he just got married, fantasies about raping intruders. I have to read up on the latest reporting. The squad member waffled Elizabeth Warren, minimizing questions as to whether party leaders should step in and referee the mess involving Platner, who's accusing The New York Times of physical abuse and locking a former girlfriend in a bedroom. You know, set's up to the people of Maine. She's now saying, would you say that about a Republican or Senator Harno of Hawaii telling the men of the country to just shut up and step up and do the right thing for a change, when Justice Kavanaugh was being grilled over high school allegations that were debunked. And you know, then when asked about Platner, who's trying to unseat Susan Collins, it's mainly a voter thing that the people of Maine are going to have to decide, and they think about all of these factors, You're not getting anywhere near the same thing, Jean Shaheen. I think inappropriate sexual behavior is wrong no matter who does it, But it's up to the voters to decide. All of a sudden major change in attitude. Now, Linda, do you think if this was a Republican or charges against Donald Trump, or charges against any Republican You think that that would be the reaction. Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I think this whole thing is it stinks to high heaven how biased it is. It's this is the nation of, you know, the Democrat nation of We hate Nazis. Everybody's making the Nazi salute. You know, they mean Sean, you know, it's endless. And finally we have somebody who actually has a Nazi tattoo and they're like, no, but it's fine, It's okay, It's totally fine, not a big deal.
Speaker 1: And by the way, that wasn't enough to do it for There's nobody that's come forward. Came Jeffries, you know, when pushed on on the hottest issue that's been in the news now for weeks, Dodge is the question. And literally so I haven't been following this closely. Does anybody believe that? I don't believe that. I think that is fake news, like so much else out there that is fake news. It's just not true. And this is the Democrats problem. And this is why I think everyone that's making predictions as of this point now, historical trends are they are a midterms. I'm not going to dispute historical trends, it's hard for the party in power to maintain power after midterm. However, the Abigail Spamberger power grab in the Commonwealth of Virginia failed. The Supreme Court there did the right thing. The US Supreme Court did the right thing on racial jerry mandering that failed. Republicans now are catching up to the jerry mandering game. That's going to help them. But I think the issues that ultimately decide this have not happened yet, and people really historically traditionally don't start paying the closest attention to midterms until muchs later. Just a fact. I'm giving you the facts, so we'll have to wait and see what happens. But I think these people on the left have gone absolutely nuts. Now here's Trump walking off of Meet the Press. Listen to what he says. If they had any power, he wouldn't have gotten elected. These elections are rigged. Your network knows that they're rigged.
Speaker 6: Know that I won an election in a landslide and I got ninety four percent.
Speaker 1: Bad press.
Speaker 6: You know why I got that presented because you have no credibility, But you've.
Speaker 1: Never presented evidence it was rigged. Let's keep talking about I want to talk about Tom.
Speaker 6: You have more evidence, there's more evidence than ever presented. Let's talk your elections in this country. We're like a third world country. Your elections are crooked, and your crooked, and mister press is crooked, and show is ABC and CBS and CNN, the one sided crooked network. Right, let's call it quits because I've had it though, Thank you, darling, have a good.
Speaker 1: Time the president.
Speaker 2: Let's please I traveled all the way to Wisconsin, I.
Speaker 6: Know, on and off in the rain, and I've given you enough time you would to straighten out your press because you know what, country can never.
Speaker 1: Be great travel with just honest. But by the way, let me jump in here. If they did have power, he wouldn't have won. Ronald Reagan once said, inflation is as a violent as a mugger, as frightening as an arm robber, as deadly as a hitman. And look, Reagan was quite wise. So what does inflation mean for your money? What does it mean for your retirement savings? What does it mean for your quality of life?