Speaker 1: The Brewers, get rowdy, let's play ball. What's up? Everybody?
Speaker 2: Is ce Joey p joe Piezopia and welcome to leading off right here on Fantasy Pros, brought to you not bought by you, but brought to you instead by our good friends at bet MGM, the King of Sportsbooks.
Speaker 1: The Welsh is back. Mike Mayor's negativity is gone. After yesterday, boyle boy, thank god?
Speaker 3: What was negative?
Speaker 1: And let me tell you, in the words of the Red Bee, who hurt Mike Mayor? That's what I want to know. All I know is he was a negative Nancy yesterday. But today we've got mister positivity. The Welsh is back. Welsh. Are you feeling better because you look more like yourself?
Speaker 3: Do I? Yeah? Sure, yeah, let's go with that. I'm feeling better. Sure, I'm here though, I actually it actually always boosts my spirits a little bit when I'm doing the show with you and hanging with the peanuts and cracker Jacks.
Speaker 1: Well, it's always nice to have you here. And of course we're gonna get through all of the news and notes and latest things going on in Major League Baseball. The start with the headlines here, Rowdy to Les Holmers twice drives in eight runs. He is on fire. He's rostered in less than fifty percent of leagues right now. Yeah, pick up the big boy, don't you Welsh and just ride a wave. I think I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Roddy Rowdy absolutely my friend, big, big fight. I mean, if there was a player, by the way that was built to play with the Brewers, I don't know if there's a better connection, I mean, like Vogelbach in him, but Rowdy is definitely set to be there in big, big power. Absolutely run with it, always run and also you know, tip to the wise, always run with the hot hands, especially early on in the season, and create yourself a little bit of movement to be able to swing players left and right, like one or two players to be able to pick up hot bats. But Rowdy I might not be one of those guys. Probably someone that you're gonna be able to be a mainstay with.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at Rowdy Telez stat wise, I'm thinking that even with this hot start, thirties, definitely in his realm anyway, in this three home Yeah, there is definitely within his realm with the hot start, and also on top of that, if you look at the bottom feeder pitching in Cincinnati, in Pittsburgh, in that division, you know, outside of the Milwaukee Brewers were great the Cubs. I mean, there's a lot of opportunity here for him to continue to be really solid. And I feel like maybe one of these guys at the end of the year we look back and go, Wow, what are the great draft values of twenty twenty two. Jared Walsh went deep, yster, I drove in four runs. Martine Perez another good start for him. He's got two starts next week, by the way, to go seven scoreless and Philly Zach Wheeler was pulled after seven to two third scoreless innings. So Wheeler seems to be back on track. Welsh, this is two good starts in a row for Wheeler. So's your confidence back up in him?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Vello is coming back up. I mean something we talked about short sample sizes April, freaking out about really really well performing players that just haven't you know, haven't you met their mark yet? And Vlo came back up. That was the big thing. You wanted the spin numbers to be there. Vello is a little bit back up. You're getting closer into the spring months. It was a by There are by opportunities that are still out there. Wheeler was one of them. I think guys like jose Ah Bray you were out there, just these high end performing players that people you know, the negativity if you will, Joe the Mike Mayer, if you will out there, this guy sucks and I'm done with it. And no, Wheeler was definitely he was one of those prime players too. With the early struggles with the v LO down that it was like, this is an easy by opportunity because people were losing their mind. Because he also came in with some injury struggles as well, so very optimistic.
Speaker 1: The shoulder injury in the spring was a bit of my issue with Wheeler, so I dropped him significantly because they just didn't want to take the risk. And I don't know if we're out of the woods, but certainly so far, last two starts seemed to at least turn to corner. So we'll see if it's sustainable. You say, a key Kochi goes six innings, allows just one earned run, So my stack against him with the Yankees did not work out for very will Cory Klueber fire six score listenings in a no decision. Louis Castillo expected to be back to make his season debut on Monday. Luis Castillo, I do not think is long for the Reds. This is their last ship. I think remaining they could really bring something back for I would be all over this. I want to be on there now before the start, whether it's good or bad. I think this is the time to go buy Luis Castillo, because I do believe Castillo will be pitching for somebody else in the latter part of the year. What are your thoughts on Castillo right now?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a little torn on that because the Reds are just atrocious and they're not even making the pitchers who have good stuff like serviceable at this point with their three wins. Yeah, I'm with what you're saying. I think the buy could be. Here's the only problem though, is he hasn't been here to struggle, so I don't feel like there's any I don't know, discount that's going on. There's a little bit of injury, but he's about to come back, so I think the person that's out there holding on to Luis Castillo is like, all right, cool, you know, I'm going to get this guy back, and and there's no built in how horrible the Reds are or any struggles, So I just don't know what that discount looks like right now. I might be actually a little bit more interested when he comes back and he doesn't get a win, which he's not going to get a win, and the Red struggle a little bit offensively, that that might be a great time because I'm with you, he's not long for this team. I cannot imagine he's going to be traded, and that's when he's going to be a really valuable asset. So if you can buy on it now and just kind of sit and hold tight, sure, I'm with it. I'm just a little bit worried. This is like it's like a prospect, you know, prospect is coming up and the world is their oyster for the fantasy owner. And that's how Luis Castillo is right now. He can be the savior to everybody because you kind of forget like, oh yeah, he's on the worst team in baseball and they have absolutely no run support. Right now, they put out a roster that could rival what the Pirates did on Opening Day, But in a vacuum, I'm with you, I'm a buy on Luis Castill if you can.
Speaker 1: The only difference is with him and a rookie is I've seen the ceiling at the major league level, and I know what he can be.
Speaker 3: The excitement, looky hype.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this is the only difference is if you're buying, you're buying more of a proven entity. And I know there's been some bad moments for Casto, there's also been some really high points too. I think he's a very polarizing picture, and I think right now there's every reason to believe that if he lands in the right environment, you could at least roll the dice and get a good one. So if you if you're already struggling for pitching, to me, this is a this is a roll of the dice I would take.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't say, but what is the roll of the dice? But just in the LAist Castillo front, like the but like what does that mean.
Speaker 1: Like Los Angeles? No, no, no, no, no, like Atlanta?
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no, I'm not saying that. I'm saying, like the roll of the dice of like what like you're trading for him, like he's not available on a wire or anything like that. So this is this actually kind of your trading. Okay, so you are wanting to go and acquire Luis Castillo for what do you think? What does that look like?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, right now, I bet you can get him for hazeleus Lozardo, Right.
Speaker 3: I would think that's that's that's a good one you pulled, because I was like, all.
Speaker 1: Right, because he's got issues, potentially, he's gotten off to a good start. There's part of you that wants to believe that everything is going to be roses, but he is on I don't care what anybody tells me. I don't care what the Marlins record. It's not a great baseball team. So that's exactly the kind of guy that's gotten off to a really good start that I think has value, that I think has cachet, that I think is a name that people recognize and are excited about, whereas people with Castillo are a little afraid. And I would take advantage of that. And if he and if Louis Castillo lands on the Atlanta Braves because Charlie Morton continues to stink and they're aggressive to add another starting pitcher, woo wee, Like that is a good landing spot for Castillo, and I just think that kind of spot or the you know, maybe even the Yankees or somewhere like that could be good as well.
Speaker 3: I don't like it's a good name you pull. It's a good name you pulled. The funny thing is is I think you would be excited if Castillo is doing what Lozardo was doing right now, and that's theronic.
Speaker 1: But can Lozardo do this in August and September? We have to look, we've already gotten April into May out of him less.
Speaker 3: That's why that calculated trade, the trade you presented, which great job on the spot like that's probably a really good one if someone wanted to do that. I think it's hard to find like pitcher for pitcher type of trades like that, but that is a solid name that I think would get both parties thinking a little bit.
Speaker 1: So all right, taosk Gernandez expected to return on Thursday, So that's good for the Tiascar owners and boil Boy that Blue Jay's lineup continues to get better and better. Nelson Cruz back was held out of the NATS lineup. Nico Lodolo is going to be back though in the rotation. On Saturday for the Reds, Blake Snell made another rehab start, so Nick Clevenger Black Snell is on his way. Nick Martinez probably not long for this rotation. And Andrew Vaughn looks like he could be moving onto the IL as well. Any of these injury things.
Speaker 3: I want to peek.
Speaker 1: Did you text Blake Snell see how he's doing. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm excited to get back to the Major's baby. I gotta get that money, getting the ridey buses out here in the minor leagues. You're crazy. I ain't doing that. Get me out of here, give me to the Mages I live.
Speaker 1: That's like Snowboys. It's my favorite thing. So let's talk about this because, much to the chagrin of Mike Maher, I got a text for Mayor about, like, I don't know, six thirty seven o'clock yesterday evening, and he was yelling at the sky that we're still talking about this Aaron Judge home run ball that the guy gave the kid and then the kid and the guy get to meet Aaron Judge. I know, right, this feel good moment. Mike Mayor could not be more of an angry old man on the porch.
Speaker 3: What will you tell me about how could you be mad about the kid giving the ball in the happy story?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but he was. You'll have to take it up with him, but I just wanted to bring it up again. Let me know what annoys him. So nice job there for everybody, obviously getting to meet Aaron Judge. I think it's great. I think it's I think we all needed a feel good story. Madison Bumgarner need to feel good story too, because he got injected. What's going on with the umpiring right now in Major League Baseball? Welsh, I know we've kind of touched on Angel Hernandez, but i'mpiring as a hole right now. Seems a little contentious, seems a little all over the place. Seems like robo umps are possibly, you know, on the horizon. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of went off on it on in this league this week because I don't see how this is good for baseball. I don't see how throwing players out is good for baseball. It's another there's so many things that baseball is doing that's bad for itself, and the refereeing, the police of baseball are one of the worst entities of it. They're bad at their job, hands down, not arguable. There's one or two that are okay, but as a whole and if you're judged by your winks link, they're bad at their job. And now they're intimidate, trying to intimidate players and throw them out of games. No other sport willy nilly throws players out of games like baseball does. For nonsense. They're being babies because bully tactics. It's insane. Let the players freak out, let them yell, Let let them be mad. It's their job to take it. If they push you or spin on you or throw a bat or something, then you throw them out. That stuff yesterday was a the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen with that umpire staring at Madison Bumgarner and b was the creepiest, weirdest weirdo thing on the planet. He was massaging his hands and I don't know if you heard Bumgarner's comment that said, he's like, if you want to play little uh miss, little Piggy or whatever, go down to the miners where the kids are. And that's what got him thrown out because he was staring at him and rubbing his hand like a weirdo. Like, I don't like it. I hate every ounce of it, from it's so bad for baseball to that dude is weird, like super weird.
Speaker 1: Justin Mason posted on Twitter like the slow motion of it, which made it ten times creepier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what Well, Bally's tweeted that out everybody. Yeah, Bally's put that out. I think he put music to it, which made it funny. But Bally's put it out which made it like an eighteen second clip, and it is I'm telling you, I'm saying that. We've seen birds explode on television. We've seen animals come on to the field. We've seen uh, you know, foul balls ruin someone's life. We've seen so many things happen in baseball. But like, that was one of the weirdest, creepiest things that I've ever seen in baseball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it puts the lotion in the basket right or else it gets the hose again. All right, let's move on.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm involved. I'm gonna edit that song onto that videode.
Speaker 1: This is a fun little piece. I want to see if you agree or disagree or maybe you have another name. Let's rapid file. Let's put a little little game. You're ready for a little game. Somebody on MLB dot com wrote this, and I thought this was an interesting piece. Uh the MVP for each team so far, So you tell me I agree, or you give me the alternate name for yourself. You don't have to have a breakdown. This is just for fun so far. Let's start with the American League East, the Blue Jays. MVP of the Blue Jays so far, Alec Manoa, yes or no?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sure, okay?
Speaker 1: For the Orioles, Bruce Zimmerman yesterday, I did whatever.
Speaker 3: Sure one for.
Speaker 1: Era over twenty four and the third innings.
Speaker 3: Just saying maybe Horay Lopez saves closing the games out? Yeah, sure, whatever, all right?
Speaker 1: For the Rays, Wander Franco MVP so far, the Rais, Yeah, okay, Red Sox, this one was fascinating. Garrett Whitlock, who I've got a ton of shares of. Oh yeah, yesterday?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is he the most valuable Red Sox right now?
Speaker 3: Right now? Yeah? I think so. Absolutely. They're closing situations all wacko and yeah he from that being that fire hose, he's the guy all.
Speaker 1: Right, Aaron Judge. I think we can all agree with the Yankees. Obviously, with the Guardians, Jose Ramirez. We agree with the Royals. They had Zach greenk with his twenty eight innings two five seven ERA and what like three strikeouts?
Speaker 3: It was he up to this year I wanted to do. Yeah, I don't know if I have an argument, because that whole team has been like the guys you would expect, have been kind of disappointed. So yeah, Sureanky, that's fine.
Speaker 1: All right? The Tigers Michael Fulmer is the one they have here, which I don't love this one. But is there another one for the Tigers that you could think of? I mean, is it Hobby bias?
Speaker 3: Is it? You know?
Speaker 1: You want to put three scuobl in there? I think Schooble is worthy of.
Speaker 3: Maybe Schooble. I don't like the Michael Fulan. I'm gonna say no on the former one. But they also don't have Yeah, maybe Schooble. I mean I like school today and Betts too, So.
Speaker 1: All right, dare I ask this? The Twins, it's obviously Byron bucks in right, Okay, move on Bucks. The White Sox Andrew Vaughn is who they came up with, which is fascinating because he's the slash has been really good. I know he's got the hand issue right now. But two eighty three, three sixty seven, five sixty six slash for Andrew Vaughn. Uh in a time where they've lost a lot of guys to injury, I would say, Dylan cease. So I kind of disagree with this one. But what are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think you could still throw Robert in there. I know he got injured, but when he's out there, he is the lynch pin. H. I think Cease has been phenomenal. Yeah, I would go see silber Von, though Vaughn has been so valuable in how he is able to like mainstay the roster as it is like falling apart. But no, I guest sees with you.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to some of the guys in the rest of the west. Here, my trout, I think we can all get behind that one Verlander of the Astros. The athletics is an interesting one because this guy is rostered in probably less than half of leagues of Sheldon Noose. He's in three twenty nine and it's got twenty five K's already on the ear. He's got three steals. Yeah, in the record Sheldon Noose in the minor leagues, he strike out a ton, but he got a two to ninety plus batting average over five seasons. I feel like this is a guy people should be adding because playing time is not going to be an issue for this guy.
Speaker 3: I have been I've added him in multiple spots. Qualifies at a couple of different positions. He was a prospect with the Twins, and he's got huge power. I remember I was in the AFL setting behind him and he hit some of the biggest moonshots in BP that I've seen before. He's got insane power and he runs for a big dude. Yeah, I'll go with Sheldon Noisy.
Speaker 1: All right, is it noisy?
Speaker 3: I saw Sheldon Noisy? Oh it's oh yeah, he says it noisy noisy. Oh. In a minute, I saw his name in the minor leagues. I was like, well, I'm gonna need help with that.
Speaker 1: So well, well then I'm gonna have to re record a video. Then probably all right, let's go to the last ones here and then we'll do the National League tomorrow. They have JP Crawford for the Mariners, which, look, I know, he's been pretty good. Yeah, Logan Gilbert, Hello, how was Logan Gilbert not?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, good point, good point.
Speaker 1: Really, And then Corey Seeger of the Rangers, which I guess, you know, I mean Garcia has been okay, I mean Corey Seeger hasn't been great. I mean, I don't know if this is an MVP for the Rangers period. But I thought that was kind of provocative. So I got to learn to say Sheldon noisy noisy. It sounds very Sheldon noisy lady. All right, let's go this day in Major League baseball history in nineteen seventy five. You're gonna love this one, Welsh. This is the specialization of baseball right here. From the seventies. Oakland releases pinch runner, professional pinch runner Herb Washington. All this guy did run. Washington played one hundred and five major league games without batting, pitching, or fielding. He was a professional pinch runner, and he stole thirty one bases and scored thirty three runs. That is a pretty spectacular thing. With all the specialization in Major League baseball, do you think we're ever gonna see something like this again? Where a guy's on the rostert just to pinch run who has lightning speed. Like you know how the NFL has guys that like that guy's just there to take the top off the defense kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, like they have like a long snapper too. They had like an NFL they got like a long snapper just for punts and stuff. I mean, Billy Hamilton is one thing. Ellie Hamilton could probably do that right now, was kind of that for a little bit. I actually I'm actually surprised because I thought you were being like, yeah, I thought you were like joking that I would like this and that would really be annoyed by it. I actually love it so much, so like I want to watch like a thirty for thirty on this. Like that guy never had it at bat never. He only pin shran instill bases. That's fascinating. I want to who is the closes? Here's the return.
Speaker 1: So he stole thirty one bases and he scored thirty three runs. Now, I don't know about you Welsh, but that's like if you need a run and you can get a guy out there that's got you know, forty yard dash beat of four to three, right.
Speaker 3: Because that's Billy Hamlon. You're talking about Billy Hamilton right now. I just want to point out.
Speaker 1: Why wasn't Billy Hamilton used in this way?
Speaker 3: He kind of was for a little bit, but a little bit.
Speaker 1: Nobody committed to it. I think if some team committed to it, where well, I guess it's I guess it's difficult because you want that guy to be able to go in the field and play. But nowadays too, where in the National League you don't have to worry about the pitcher spot and all these other moving parts all the time. I kind of wonder, I just wonder a little bit if this is something that, you know, with all the heavy specialization, maybe we should re examine the mate.
Speaker 3: Well, if you look at go cards, I think that's kind of the point right there, as Gokard says, not unless they expand rosters. It's there's only so many roster spots, is the big thing. Tim Lecastro has kind of done that where he has been like the primary, you know, kind of base runner, and I think he had a grip of stolen bases that were just off of being a pinch runner. But they can't have specialization like that anymore. I mean they don't even want to have closers in baseball anymore, so they're not gonna have a pinch runner.
Speaker 1: I think that's a specialization coming for Atlberto Mondes. I think that's the only way he might be able to stay on the field. You've got to be like ridiculously fast. All right, here fun trivia question. Which two brewers, and this is an honor of rowty to Les big Day, which two brewers in the history organization have a pair, not one, but two seven RBI games. I'll give you a hint, modern day Milwaukee Brewers. So I know sometimes you throw some old ones on.
Speaker 3: Say it again. I'm not even looking, by the way, I haven't looked at it yet.
Speaker 1: Well, the answer is not in the sheet today, so I okay.
Speaker 3: So say it again. It was modern day Brewers.
Speaker 1: Which two players in Brewers' history have a pair of seven RBI games? So two guys recent memory Brewers. Let's go if you got the answer? And no, if you not Prince Fielder, and no it is not Ricky whet Hi' is not Ricky Wee. All right, let's get to the stat hero as well. You guys marinate on that trivia question Adam Wayne Right yesterday, just two k's but seven strong scoreless innings. Frankie Montas bounced back six k's, no earned over seven. Zach Wheeler, everybody's throwing seven innings yesterday. What a glorious day to be alive. Seven case for Wheeler. We talked about him and Corey Klueber, Martin Perez, we talked about Garrett Whitlock. That's the one nine k's five innings against the Freakin' Angels, and then that game obviously got out of hand. Later Lucas Giolito ten strikeouts and five and two thirds and Justin Verlander another good star for him, Another w for Justin Verlander, building that cy young resume for the hitters. Rowdy Telez four for six, eight Ribbies, whoa wee? Tyler O'Neill one home run, two for four, Jared Walsh had a big day. McCutchen, who was our favorite DFS guy value yesterday. You had him everywhere. You did well, four for five, four Ribbies, John Birdie of all people, not one but two runs. Hazers Aguilar had a home run. Alex Bregman three for three with three ribies. Vogel Back another good day for him somehow one home run Dalton var Show two for four with a dinger. Mookie Bets also two er three with a home run. So well, you have an answer here for the Brewers, big time guys, and no one of them is right here, correct, Ryan bron Mayer is right here. One of them is Ryan Braun.
Speaker 3: So Ryan Bron is the other goofy one is the other one that's a catcher catcher?
Speaker 1: Nope, no it is not. No Brewers, they had one that was very fantasy relevant for a short window of time.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: His name is reminiscent of a of a Seltzer that hipsters like to have. That's got your other hint. Come on, now, you know everybody likes that Seltzer. Jonathan Jona seven he did, he had seven RBI And I'll tell you the game to five to twelve. Jonathan Lucroy in eight thirty twelve. It happened in the same season and Ryan Braun. Actually I'm sorry for him, for LUCROI and Ryan Braun we did it in twenty fourteen and twenty and sixteen, so.
Speaker 3: Right in the heart of him being a big fat cheater, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yes, big fat cheater. But one heck of a producer, no doubt about that. Here are the stat zero's the guys that spit the bit. Dylan Bundy eleven hits against the Orioles, nine earned eleven hits against the Orioles. Vladimir Gutierrez gave up seven earned runs and four innings. Lucas Simms two thirds of an inning, five earned runs, salud to you, Alasier Hernandez, bad start for him, five earned runs and four innings. Chris Bubbick the Bubbala no case, four earned in a loss of the Cardinals, and Matt Brash got hammered as well. A lot of people lost a lot of faith in Brash yesterday. How do you feel about the youngster?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I the minute he had his big first start, I kind of put out the war each a little bit because it wasn't even so much about the lack of command and the wildness. It was that when he didn't get that you know whatever they designated slider curveball and knuckle curve, when that thing wasn't going, his fastball was getting beat, and then you get him. He came out and admitted like it is not he's just kind of trying to throw out the zone. He's not trying to target because he's got so much spin. It's gonna take some it's gonna take some time to get, you know, locked in and be able to be able to move those pitches. And I don't know if he's gonna have to take something off of it to work. But I was never the insane Brash guy. His stuff is awesome to watch, but he doesn't have much command of it. And this is I think this is gonna kind of this is gonna put a pin in the starting role of Matt Brash. I think moving forward at least for a little bit. That's my assumption.
Speaker 1: All Right, some of the hitters Alec Boem over five two k's, but we knew that was gonna come down to Earth Wander. Franco Mayor put this in just to hurt me with his over five. Sal Perez another four three more strikeouts. This is getting ridiculous. Thirty one percent strikeout rate for him over twenty three games buck fifteen. I know he's got some home runs, but what's going on with Sally p.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's nazieing the ball. Well, that's a big thing, but it's it's it's systemic to the team. The Royals have been like the roads are like this in the miners. By the way, they had this over a couple different seasons where it was like all of the big prospects were struggling. MJ. Melndez is up in the majors, Nick Prato, all of these guys just could not hit. And it seems to be happening at like a major league level. And I'm not one hundred percent sure Witt has struggled. Bobby Witt has had some struggles. Salvador Prez is behind it. This might, I mean, as dumb as this is, by the way, I wish I had like a really awesome way to be like, hey, this is why, you know, is he just a late season guy? Is he, you know, struggling early because of weather? Blah blah blah. It also could be, you know, hitting as contagious with this team, and Salve is one of the biggest boppers. There's not much at the plate. There might be different approaches because there's other guys not on base right now or not enough of offense that's going in. So I'm not crazy worried about it. I think you had to build in regression and what he was doing last year. But it's like, all right, we're in May now this is a little concerning, But what would you do? What could you do?
Speaker 1: You just got a kind of nothing you can do, and you had so much draft capital. He's probably a third round pick in most of your leagues. You have to just eat it and hope that it gets better. Is nothing is no, it's the way you're treating him and getting good value, a return for what you spent on it.
Speaker 3: And I think it's the investment that you put in on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Some guys in the double header range yesterday Jonathan Scope Oh for eight with three K's Hobby Bayez Oh for eight, Trent Grisham Oh for eight, Brian Hayes Oh for seven, spendertoricals and Oh for six. Look gross, terrible. All right, let's check the home run board for the day and see how things are shaking out. And uh, it's still the night. King of the North with twelve. All I do is win an eleven. JP at thirty four with eleven, I'm still sitting at two. Just a disgrace once again, but getting better. Four started off May, You've got four. I want one of us to get on this board sooner than later, and Niking, I had to email you back. I'll check my email out after the show. We're gonna send ni King of the North a leading off T shirt, so for the winner of April.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: We're nice people here, no matter what people say. All right, let's get to the prop bets for the night, brought to you by bet mgm, the King of sports books. Bet ten dollars and win two hundred when you bet any game, regardless of the outcome. Sign up today, download the bet mgm app or go to betmgm dot com. Use that promo code of leading off one word leading off at betmgm and start having some fun and don't forget to wager responsibly and wear your crowns responsibly as well. Jerik Schooble, I like on FanDuel four and a half is the kprop. I like the over on that at plus one oh.
Speaker 3: Six, one of my favorite. I just want to point, I mean, interrupt you with it like it is. It's one that when I wasn't looking at yours, I was going through the strikeout props and it immediately jumped out to me as one that I really like today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, plus one o six there you get a nice number on it. Jan Soto has two that I liked. Total bases on DK at one and a half, you're gonna get minus one twenty. But you're also getting plus one thirty five on point five on DK on the RBI, so all he's do is driving one run at the plus one thirty five show i Otani on FANDLE the strikeouts are at six and a half. The juice is minus one ten on that one. And Josh Bell for total bases again in Colorado this afternoon one and a half on DK, and that's at minus one twenty. Well, should you have any that stuck out to you?
Speaker 3: I got two that I like. Probably no shaker want to bring it up at Buckston Buckston total bases one and a half over and I think the projections, even on the cheat sheet are quite a bit higher, and he's had some success. One of my favorites, though, is back on the pitching market. It's Shane mcclanahan's strikeouts and it's at six and a half. The system doesn't push him up on the cheat sheet. If you guys, go over to bettingpros dot com, and you check out the MLB cheat sheet, it doesn't push him up because the projection is like just a little over six and a half. But McClanahan has struck out more than six every single game this season, and Seattle is up on the top twelve of strike per game, the average eight per game. But clanahan is a strikeout machine. I don't care that it's a bigger number. I really like that one. And I want to say the juice was around. It's actually plus money on Fando you get plus one oh six, so over six and a half strikeouts for Seay McClanahan. Gimme, gimme all right, this is a.
Speaker 1: Great question here. Before we move on from Mike, Mike want said, Okay, we dropped Justin Turner. At this point, I say, no, Welsh and I have so I have Justin Turner. I just think he'll turn it around. He's been too good of a hitter for too long. The age is always a concern. Uh, But to me, I would still hang in there with Justin Turner. What are your thoughts if someone dropped him, I'd pick him up immediately. Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I think he will be okay. It just depends what's out there. Like, let me throw this at you. If you're in a twelve man league and there's some roster, you know, there's some guys out there. I mean, would you drop him for Sheldon Noisy like pick up the hot bat and Sheldon Noisy for stolen bases and homers? I think, long term, when you look at the grand scope of noisy versus like a Turner, Turner's gonna he's gonna make out with it. But I think I might rather just like burn and churn the best players. So I don't feel beholden to hold on to him right now. If I could, if I was in a deeper league, I probably would, but i'd probably drop him for guys like Sheldon Noisier, you know, I mean, guys that aren't there anymore. I would have dropped maybe like a Taylor Warden, stuff like that. So I don't think I would be as beholden as maybe you are about him right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's move on here to DFS tonight. I gotta say Tree Schooble at six point five love him over on DK. It's super cheap for him. I know it's a tough matchup against the Ashros, but look, they're not gonna have Altuvey in that lineup. Probably fouled the ball off of his groin. Was pretty uncomfortable looking. Shane McClanahan at nine point seven going up against the Mariners. I know it's Robbie Ray on the other side. You got a lot of you know, dueling pictures tonight, which is always tricky. But I'm just gonna pick a side. Sometimes you can stay away from these games, but when you have a slate where it's just full of them, you just have to pick sides if you want to play. I'm gonna go with McClanahan and Scooble, or I'm gonna go with Logan Web and Schooble. Those are the two options I've got on DK. Web is nine point four, mcclann's nine points. Evan's Schooble at six' five gives you a little bit of price maneuverability over on the FanDuel side with the, standalones McClanahan is expensive at ten point. ONE i think he's worth, it So's Logan. WEB i would do two lineups with those, guys just interchange them and then if you're looking for a cheaper. Pitcher potentially you go With Jose, yourqueidi you can go that. Route schooble's at nine point, four But eukidi's only six point. Eight if your kiddy's good and he strikes out a lot of, tigers you could turn that bad boy around and all of a sudden make some money on that. One potentially, too if you have big Hitting Alec boum is cheap ON dk three to, Six Trevor larnick at two, Five chez McCormick, Eight jazz at three K Fory hilaire at three point, nine same thing On, fanduels same guys bomb Ed vandal at two point, Nine Trevor larnic at two, Four chaz McCormick at two, Seven Jorge hilaire at two point. Nine in terms of home run, Call i'm going To, colorado going back With Juan. SOTO i went With stanton last. NIGHT i was not pleased with the. Choice did not work, Out So i'm going back To Wan, sota who got me a home run In so back To wan so to again, Today, welsh where are you going with your home run call for? TODAY i am.
Speaker 3: Gone i'm gonna point out a little controversy. Here when the sheet was put, UP i Took Kyle. Schwarber i'm Taking Kyle schwarbi's who has a very good. HISTORY i believe all of his hits versus this pitcher have Been. Homer's BUT i noticed somebody else has changed their bid to the exact same player as, Mine, joe THAT i didn't know we were playing this. Game that looks Like Mike mayer has changed his To Kyle schwarber as, well and it was somebody else a little bit. Earlier SO i wonder what kind of shenanigans are going on in, There BUT i do Have Kyle.
Speaker 1: Schwarber lots of, shenanigans no doubt about. That, also let's talk About Mike mahyer at The Kyle schwarber home run. Here so if you guys both go home run, today is it a LITTLE i don't, know does it bring it down a little? Bit?
Speaker 3: Like, oh, yeah it did. Own that's What i'm. SAYING i Picked Kyle. Schwarber he had another name on, there and THEN i just looked back at the sheet And Kyle schwarber's on, there so he kind OF i feel like my thunders taken a little. Bit it's a little, sad all.
Speaker 1: Right fair. Enough there you have it all. Right we'll be back again tomorrow to do it. Again if you want to get in the Home run, contest join our discord chat over A fantasypros dot com slash. Chat it's free to, join but to get in the Home run channel and make your calls and win cool prizes like the t shirts that we're giving away for leading, off and also don't forget the grand prize And Fernando tatist. Jersey you gotta be A premium member Of Fantasy. Pros you can check out all the great content at fantasypros dot. Com make sure you like this video here on YouTube and has always subscribed to our podcast wherever you get your. Pods that'll do it for. Me in The, Welsh we'll be back again tomorrow to do it all. Again thanks for, watching. Everybody that'll do it for. Us but the story of the game goes on For. Welsh I'm joey P, peace have a great, one. Everybody leya gay is