Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah, we're live man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, other one right, I'm back, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what. It's Friday.
Speaker 2: We are less than two weeks away from the madness. Two weeks ago from yesterday is when the madness begins.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. I was just telling Zach what were you telling him? Sorry, I was a little loud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought so too. Voice was bad too. I said, when you go over to Spain where he's going, I said, it's pronounced barth Thelona because I watch all those shows. Yeah, there's a lot of shows that happened in Barcelona, Barth Thelona, barth Thelona, and all the captains of the ships always go, well, y'all your excursion today, enjoy your trip in barth Thelona.
Speaker 1: Oh you're talking like blow deck, blow deck, got it. I didn't explain it well.
Speaker 2: That music is loud. I gotta be honest with you, because I keep turning my headphones down. Then it's my headphones, but then I can't even hear myself talk. So then yeah, that's good. But hey, before we start, we got to give a happy birthday Justin Budki, just justin butchit Ski. Uh. His birthday was February twenty seventh. We kind of missed it, but yeah, he's a big Pitt fan. He's been to the convention. He was not there this year. Not sure what his problem is, but hey, Justin Banci, he's really tall, quiet dude.
Speaker 3: Justin Haghab anniversary, happy birthday, and happy Christmas.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we nailed it right on time. You didn't think you're gonn get a birthday shout out. We got it maybe two weeks late, but you got it.
Speaker 1: So be happy.
Speaker 3: And uh, just to say thanks to the entire pop station and Zach for letting us have this studio.
Speaker 1: We were naked, we had no studio.
Speaker 2: We had no studio cuz we got kicked out of the other studio. Mckinnie's in there today. It's like, gosh, well it's so good to be true. And let it be a lesson to you guys. I don't know if you're at your jobs.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're at school, I don't know if you're at fun employed. I don't know if you work from home. Have good relations We started that relationship that bridge with Zach because of that. This was a very seamless process. I said Zach, can we use the room? He said, let me put in this clip real quick. I'm getting to Spain. You boys getting here and have a hell of an episode and tell all of them hi. So he wanted to tell you guys hi because he is popular on the show.
Speaker 1: Now, I did not remember. I don't remember him saying tell him hi.
Speaker 2: He didn't say that, but his actions kind of said like, I know they're gonna miss me why I'm in Spain, so make sure they know that I'm still with them in spirit.
Speaker 3: But I also want our listeners to know he loves the pod and he will be back on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He said he's gonna come back from Spain with all the stories.
Speaker 1: Ray Contractually, I don't know if he'll be back on.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, he'll be back. I just don't have any story. I mean, I'm not gonna be able to compete with stories from Oh. He did say stories from Spain. We will have that.
Speaker 1: He did say that he's going to the.
Speaker 2: He said he he said he found the best gay beach naked and he will be going naked.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, fun, I said, bring back all the stories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't wait to have some Zach's stories.
Speaker 1: From Spain. Tents and flagpoles and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything. I don't know what else there is. I don't know what you do in Spain, like as a tourist. What is cool about Spain is there? So obviously there's beaches. That's mainly what it is. It is, Okay, I never looked into it, never thought of that. I mean, I'm sure you can go in the middle of the country. But it's also the architecture.
Speaker 1: It's old. But right along the coast that's Bartholona, Morocco.
Speaker 3: That's got to be at Billy went there. That was a beach type place. Yeah, there's boats. It's beach too. Yeah, Morocco doesn't sound like beach. It was because Billy gambled in Morocco lost ten thousand, and he said, well, I justified it because I'm not going to get a boat the next day for ten thousand, so I just doesn't go on the boat. And I would imagine Morocco's on the water. How would he get a boat?
Speaker 1: What is it? Morocco on a lake? It's on Lake Como.
Speaker 2: I don't even I couldn't even tell you where Morocco is.
Speaker 1: I only know because Billy went there. It's right along.
Speaker 3: It's not the Amalfi Coast, it's some other coast. It's right there where it's all happening.
Speaker 1: No, my question is Morocco in Europe? Yeah? Got it. Didn't know that all those are there? What is all those? Well?
Speaker 3: I mean when you get bored of the Miami's, New York, Chicago's and Nashville's, you start looking at other places. So, yes, I have researched the Moroccos, the Barcelona's, the Malfye Coast.
Speaker 1: You got Rome, Italy, Spain, France. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder what justin Buniski if he researched some of those for his birthday, If he thought, oh man, I'd like to go to Morocco, Or if he was just happy with the Pitt Panthers and Caple losing another game.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You know where he's going.
Speaker 3: He's going to Froggy's bar and putting down twelve mickeys.
Speaker 1: That's where he's going. Guys, let's be real, dude. Speaking of Froggy, we haven't heard from Froggy HTx in a while. That's a good call. Good call, Froggy at X. You got sore losers locks he went to Arizona. We haven't heard it from either one of them. Yeah, he passed as well. Hey, that's crazy. We're gonna do it live. Arnold is off today. He is preparing.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be doing a lot of street stuff for March Madness. We have the SEC tournament in Nashville, then we have March Madness. Arnold is gonna bring us all kinds of creative ideas. So I let him have today off. We're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Live without Arnold. Oh the one, two, three sore losers?
Speaker 2: What up, everybody? I am lunchbox. I know the most about sports, soa give you the sports facts, my sports opinions, because I'm pretty much a sports genius, y'all.
Speaker 1: It says it.
Speaker 3: I'm from the North. I'm an alpha male live on the North side of Nashville, a Broadway girl. We did get married, engage all of those different order, and we now live in the country. I am a country mouse.
Speaker 1: Every weekday I come to the city and become a country into a city mouse.
Speaker 3: I'm sure most of you are like that. Some of our tractor operators out there, guys, you with me? Yeah, I don't know if you guys ever do the city mouse thing. But but there you go. Now I lost my train of thought. White picket fence, two point two kids, two point two acres die of a heart attack when I'm seventy two coach without further ado, over to you.
Speaker 1: Well done.
Speaker 2: And I want to say I want to start out this pod by saying I'm sorry. I want to apologize to the listeners. I try, We try. We try to put together the best podcast we can three times a week, which might be way too many times a week because there's no way you have that much time in your week to listen to three pods per week, and they're probably not even interesting. We probably don't have enough to talk about for three pods per week, but you still come back time and time again, and you trust us to be entertaining. And I want to apologize for missing the biggest opportunity to make you rich that we've ever had in the history of this podcast. And I told myself when Kyrie Irving went down with a torn ACL, Anthony Davis was already out, Gafford was out, Lively was out. Their whole team was pretty much out. And when Kyrie Irving tore his ACL, I told myself bet the house on the next Mavericks game, they're gonna get demolished. Guess what, Ray I totally forgot, didn't even think about it, wasn't even paying attention. And they played a couple of nights ago in Milwaukee. They were ten point underdogs. They lost by like fifty. We had the golden opportunity for everybody on this podcast too, You have the easiest, no sweat, mansion building bet, and we failed them.
Speaker 3: Miserably, less jobs, more gambling. That's the American spirit.
Speaker 1: Hey o.
Speaker 2: We literally had it on a silver platter where every single listener of this podcast could have been filthy, freaking rich. And it was over by halftime. They were up by like twenty one at halftime. The Milwaukee Bucks were they It was a corpse of a team. The Mavericks had eight players on their roster. That is the minimum you have to have to be able to play an NBA game, I believe is eight.
Speaker 3: You guys field more on the nets, and they, yes, we do, we have nine.
Speaker 2: They had eight players I don't even know who dribbles the basketball for them. It was a golden opportunity and we let it slip right through our fingers.
Speaker 3: The question is this, So they win that bet, the next bet, do they win the next one?
Speaker 1: After that? Do they win? Let me see who they play. I'm not saying that if they're going to st with the Mavericks. I'm saying our listeners, if they were to listen to you, what percentage of our listeners are going to do that bet, win that money and then cash out? Zero point zero percent? People let it ride when it's online. That's one of the dangers of online gambling. You have to be responsible that one percent of person. Maybe the farm operator in Texas, maybe he was able to cash out, but more times than not, I would imagine they're gonna let it ride and it's going to end sad. So because of that, you help them. You help them, my man.
Speaker 2: Like today, I don't know how this is possible. The Mavericks are ten point underdogs against the Grizzlies. The Grizzlies should annihilate them. But the problem is you see that Jaren Jackson's going to be out, but John Moran's playing. So how do we not how are we not all over this? I mean, listen to the lineup for the Mavericks. Spencer did Wintle, Dante Exhem, Clay Thompson, Naji Marshall, and Dwight Powell.
Speaker 1: That is there. That is who they have on their team. Splash Town is now dry riverbed Man.
Speaker 2: I mean out Anthony Davis, Gafford out, Hardy out, Kai Jones, who they just signed like two days ago. Out, Derek Lively out, Prosper out, PJ Washington out. How are we not betting our house again on the grizzly.
Speaker 1: Splash Brothers more like blown Pipe sisters. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean John morint and Desmond Bane are both playing. There's no questionable tag next to them. Those are the only two you need.
Speaker 3: Here's the dangers you're looking right now at a very early hour. I'm not specifically gonna say, I would imagine there's gonna be different iterations of that lineup before the game actually tips. You do not know until about an hour before the game if NBA guys are playing or not. And remember that when you and your buddies decide to get cued out a cubicle one time because you're after lunch and you've had a couple margarita's at the local Mexican restaurant, you come back to the office and say place it now. You're gonna place it around dinner time when you get the correct rosters. Otherwise you put yourself in a deficit, and that's not how you win at gambling.
Speaker 2: That's a great point, so it's valid. I'm just looking at it and I'm saying, how is it now? The same line? I mean, I understand it's in Dallas, but I apologize to you as the listener that we let you down that that was the easiest, easiest money making bet in the history of the NBA, and.
Speaker 3: Guys, I want you to do your own research. The reason for this is I've been trying to find the Colorado Rockies starting lineup for opening Day. There are about five different websites with five different lineups, and don't go to ESPN. Our brethren over there have no idea that pitching depth chart where guys are gonna be positioned in the batting order. Do your own research. Is macnamon is he gonna be top three or is he gonna be five? Nolan Jones is he making the top six? Is Tovar gonna lead off? Orre they going to have that Dylan kid? Those are the questions, Chris Bryant, He's four that there's all these different websites with different lineups.
Speaker 1: Do your own research. So I'm talking about those idiots over at ESPN. Is that what you're talking about? Those idiots over there? If you click on it.
Speaker 3: One of the ESPN tabs says Jermaine Marquez is the number one guy. Another website says, MLB dot Com says Freeland, he's the number one guy.
Speaker 1: For the Rockies.
Speaker 3: I just want to be a twelve year old kid. I want to memorize pitching depth charts, memorized starting lineups, and I can't because ESPN's pants are down. MLB dot Com is trying to have an affair in the office. Nobody pays attention to the games. Nobody's having a coach coach talk with Bud black What is the starting lineup?
Speaker 1: You know how you find it out? You go to spring training.
Speaker 3: And that's exactly what I did two years ago, smart and I found it out for myself. And I also found out Blackhead Blackman, he's a mean man. OI one night, No, I didn't even say hi to me and Boomer and didn't sign anything and didn't throw us a ball. But you know who did throw us a ball? Sends a ayah, didn't know that.
Speaker 2: So where did you see Blackman? Was he out in the field? Was he walking by you? But tell me about it.
Speaker 3: Me and Boomer we went to the far corner of the right field because we were on the my dad, I'm guessing cheaper tickets. We were on the Indians Guardian side. And so I go, Boomer, we got to go to the right field where the Rockies are pitching.
Speaker 1: We go over there, some guys dicking around Blackman for whatever reason. We just walking aroundup there we go black Man, black Man autographed b Nice beard, dude, nice beard. Your beard's on point. Love that beard. Dude, you a man.
Speaker 3: Because he's catchers. They're not getting in the dirt. So they miss a ball. It goes to the back, so then they go pick it up. Well, Blackman was going to pick some up. We go Blakeman throws one of those black men. Dude, nobody exists and that's why he retired. He needed to get out of the games. But Senzavaya, the man turns around Boomer ball smiling fans a ball. I think he threw one to one of his chicks understood, but he did throw boomer one.
Speaker 1: Hold on, did you tell me Charlie Blackman retired? Go? Uh is that breaking news?
Speaker 3: And you know what it's about? Damn time because guys, he's had that beard. He needed to be hunting, fishing. He needs to be working for and r are doing something. Get him off a baseball field.
Speaker 1: Last year. He was not a good leadoff hitter. He hit under his weight. He had under three hundred.
Speaker 3: Put me Tovar at the lead up, put me Dylan at the lead up. Something man, Doyle. That's what wows Charlie Blackman did.
Speaker 1: What's hire? That's what I'm saying. ESPN's not gonna tell you that. I have to do your own research. ESPN guess what their highlight is? Uh?
Speaker 3: One million dollars just went to cutter, Like, who cares? Do your own research? Guys when it comes to any of this stuff. Don't trust the sites except for Sore Losers dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah and the Sore Losers podcast on Instagram, our Facebook page. We have all the information. And did you see Charles Barkley call everybody at ESPN idiots? That's what I was saying. That's why I was like Are you talking about those idiots over at ESPN?
Speaker 1: Is he saying, because they got let go and they're doing their own thing.
Speaker 2: No, because, and he goes, and we're gonna be working with those idiots next year.
Speaker 1: He goes, what's that guy's name, Kendrick Parkins.
Speaker 2: He goes, he's an idiot. He goes, Kendrick Parkins. They're saying the Lakers save the NBA season stop. He goes, that's because you guys are idiots. All you guys over there on TV are idiots. All you've been talking about is the Warriors and the Lakers. Yeah, they've been good for two weeks, but you guys are idiots. You know who's been bawling out for six months, the Thunder and the Cavs, But you idiots. Yeah, I'm talking to you guys, and I want all that smoke. I'm gonna be working with all them next year. We're gonna be the idiots working with those idiots. But all they want to talk about is the same damn thing every day, the Lakers and the stupid Warriors.
Speaker 1: It's dumb. They're idiots.
Speaker 3: Remember when we said Lakers have been playing the Rockets first round, probably get beat out change that, guys, they're actually gonna make it past first round. Lakers are gonna make a pretty good run in the Western Conference finals.
Speaker 1: Oh they're going all way to the conference finals.
Speaker 3: No, they're not, but they're gonna make it past the first round. Before we were saying they're gonna hit up with Houston.
Speaker 1: It's changed. They've won eight in a row.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're rather they're white hot there what Barkley said, They've been good for about two weeks. They're looking for good. They keep winning games. I don't know how they're doing it, but they're doing it. How did Lebron play? I'll tell you how he did? Player efficiency thirty one? How many rebounds you have close to triple double?
Speaker 1: That doesn't tell me.
Speaker 3: I mean, I remember it being eleven or twelve. I remember him scoring thirty points. Whoa, I remember it having one turnover, He had one block, no steals. Lebron was phenomenal. So with him playing that, Luca Luca also had a player efficiency rating over twenty five.
Speaker 1: They're playing out of their pants. Man.
Speaker 2: Lebron had twelve rebounds thirty one point.
Speaker 1: And who is this kid?
Speaker 3: See now that I'm doing my own research, I'm actually learning about these players, not betting.
Speaker 1: Every time I turn around. Who's this kid they got from Texas? Jackson Hayes, I didn't know he was in the league. He's been there for five years.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he was played in Uh he played in New Orleans. I believe before this.
Speaker 1: Guy, I thought he just got a cup of coffee. He's been there, He's built the whole Folgers plant.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know he's in the league. Man, kid's great. Used to party on Sixth Street. Probably, I definitely party one.
Speaker 2: I never thought he I mean, he's athletic, but I always felt like he was just running around like a chicken with his head cut off.
Speaker 1: But he seems to be kind of knowing what he's doing. Now, what about hot Chamurah? Is he good? Hatcha muraw? He's good? Rueye, he's a good player.
Speaker 2: Right, Who are you talking about? I mean, how does this work? I don't know how you can maintain this. Lebron with thirty one, Luca with thirty two, Finny Smith with two, Jackson Hayes eight, Austin Reeves eight. I mean that is not sustainable for them to score thirty points a game and carry the team that's not sustainable.
Speaker 3: Does it make you more excited that they're good and you're not even gonna answer that, We're gonna hang.
Speaker 1: Up and listen. They're very exciting.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're exciting. They're making the playoffs better. Before it was a two headed, three headed monster. Now it's four. There are four heads looking at us, and they go by the names of Cleveland, the Thunder, the Celtics, and the Lakers. This is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: We'll see, but they can do keep winning. But hey, I like what Barkley. I mean, it was great.
Speaker 2: And then Kendrick Perkins like get on there on Twitter and it's like, oh, we don't play around from the four nine. We don't talk, we throw hands. So you better be don't be drawing to duck me when you see me in the hall. Shut up, Kendrick Perkins, Like, do you understand Charles Barklay used to who people's ass in the NBA Like shut up, Like, don't be an idiot, Like Kendrick Perkins, he is so annoying.
Speaker 1: You watch him ever, yes, God, they have him all on Zoom calls. It's the world's worst television showing. People watch it. Oh ha, laugh, who are zoom? Five zooms and one host? Guys all pass get in a studio or I ain't watching.
Speaker 2: Speaking of five zooms and one host, rest in peace, Rest in peace?
Speaker 1: To first take what is that one called Around the Horn?
Speaker 2: PTI no PTI no PTI is still there, but Around the Horn, which I thought was bad from the beginning, and it lasted over twenty years.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's amazing. Go to break, won't take a break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: And I think it's almost the thing that Tony reality was he the stat boy and then became the host.
Speaker 1: Yes, he was stat boy on PTI.
Speaker 2: Dude, all he was like, oh, let's go to statboy to see if we have any errors on the show. And he'd be like, actually, Tony, you said this and it's really this. Uh Will Bond said this, it's actually this and he would give them and he'd be like, no marrors today, guys, good job.
Speaker 1: And it was on the air for how many years? I think it was on for like twenty one years. Wound the Horn?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I was eighteen. Yeah, I never watched it into high school. I never watched it in college. Was too busy studying It was very difficult in college for me. But then the time I did watch it is after college. Me and South Beach when we lived at the Domain together, we'd go to we'd go to a restaurant. We'd do the happy hour, not drinks, we'd do the happy hour food so it was half priced, and we'd watch PTI on the TV, the other one Around the Horn. And that's the only time, really the memory I have of watching that show.
Speaker 1: But it was great. Apparently people loved it.
Speaker 2: I loved PTI know that your Tony reality Pizzi.
Speaker 1: I was legit cornier.
Speaker 2: I did watch Around the Horn every once in a while, but it was just really it was good.
Speaker 1: What he was good in Denver? What he was good? Uh? When when? When?
Speaker 2: When what's his name was on there? Jay Mariotti? He was great, he was great. Then he got in some trouble.
Speaker 1: Uh. But then did you know that?
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe give it a Google, but I'll have to do my own investigative reporting because I don't trust websites.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure when'd you turn into a conspiracy? There is? Yeah? Uh.
Speaker 2: And then I was in Chicago one time and Kevin Blackstone, who was on Around the Horn was sitting there waiting for the train too. I said hi to him and I was like, hey, dude, man, I see you on Pete on around the Horn. That's pretty cool, a little sexist to me. I thought it was bad when the girls started coming on it. Then it became great. The one girl Meenachimes is great. Mena times. I really was Sabrina. I want to say Carpenter. Nah, the teenage witch. Now there was another one.
Speaker 1: She was really good.
Speaker 3: Sarah Sarah Helen, Oh, Sarah Evans, Sarah, you guys will know, Rebecca Lobo.
Speaker 1: Nope, the real ones. You guys ow. Sarah Spain, Sarah Spain. That's it. Yeah, see I got there. I'm impressed. But yeah, I just heard Zach yel Spain. Oh he was trying to come back to this dude. I think he's trying to get on the pod, but I didn't wave him in.
Speaker 2: Oh he was itching. It's already done. But hey, I want to say that. I went to get baby boxing on the box the bus the other day and he asked me, Dad, we can bring my basketball to the bus stop.
Speaker 1: I want to dribble at home. Okay, pistol Pete.
Speaker 2: I'm like all right, Yeah, I'll bring your basketball and I get out there and I got my Kansas hoodie on and.
Speaker 1: Got his basketball. Still ear every thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, we got Senior Day tomorrow. Bray, I take the back roads, big game.
Speaker 1: We got it. Listen, we have to win tomorrow. Let me tell you.
Speaker 3: You miss out on March. No, no, no, dude, you guys get thumped from Big twelve. If they're still in that conference, you ain't making March.
Speaker 1: We're making March. Okay, after winning it three years ago. That's sad. That's a come down. Stop.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yukon won two years in a row and they're not in the top twenty five. Okay, you guys gonna make a run. That mcnamera kid puts up forty a games. Still haven't watched him. I only see his stats, and I don't even know if his name is McNamara. I know it's definitely not McNamara. I'll guarantee that. I mean, and there's one thing I want to guarantee it's not McNamara because there was another McNamara. And Jerry McNamara went to Syracuse and he had like forty points in the Big East Tournament that one game, and I remember it was like a quadruple overtime game. And that's how I know Jerry McNamara. Did the C's win it? When when Carmelo was awesome? Really did they win it?
Speaker 1: All? Really? Did they? Yes? Yes? Do you know who they beat? I don't know, but I know they won it.
Speaker 3: When I was in high school, I didn't know that at the time, but doing my stat checking, I realized the CS won it when Carmelo played.
Speaker 1: Do you know who they beat? Kansas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Typically, when you guys go to it, you win it.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: That was such a painful loss because all I mean, we missed so many free throws, so many free throws.
Speaker 1: Was it overtime? I don't remember. I don't think it was overtime.
Speaker 2: But Carmelo Anthony was so good and Jim Beheim, like, I don't know how good of a coach he was. He coached forever, but Carmelo got him his only national title, and we should have won that game. We should have won that game, oh my gosh. And I believe they had Keeen Warwick or something like one of those. Real he was real skinny and tall, long, I mean, gosh, still that one still eats me up.
Speaker 3: Kansas sweatshirt anyway, So I'm wearing the Kansas sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: Go to the bus stop. Baby Box gets off the bus.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me get that horn, and the fifth grader gets off behind him.
Speaker 1: School buses and semis have the same horn, guys, and baby Box is like.
Speaker 2: Here, Dad passed me the ball and I throw it up in there and I go and shoot and he scores who in the fifth grader goes, unlike Kansas basketball.
Speaker 1: You have burned.
Speaker 2: At the bus stop, I'm like, is a fifth grader trolling me right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Run along scat?
Speaker 2: I said what? And he goes, can't tell me it's not true? Who was that kid? And I'm like the future Tony Reality, Are you dick By Tel junior or what?
Speaker 1: Like? What is going on right now? Hey Barkley, Hey, fifth grader just got off the bus. Hey Kendrick Perkins, Hey shut you're yeah, I don't need you tell listen. I already am depressed enough. And then I have a fifth grader getting off the bus making fun of my sweatshirt, and I said, I know you're right. He goes sad state affairs there for Kansas and Who is this kid? What's his dad? A lawyer?
Speaker 2: I'm like, how do you know so much about? Like college basketball?
Speaker 1: He'll be let down in another month, balls will be bounced second round.
Speaker 2: I don't know who he cheers for because he didn't have a he didn't have a team sweatshirt on.
Speaker 3: If he lives here, it's a ball every kid, ninety percent of them revolves. My nephew Fall's niece falls. Boomer falls in Michigan State.
Speaker 1: Could he be anchored down? There might be some anchor downers.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have no idea, but this kid knows everything about how bad Kansas is and just is ripping me to shreds right there on the bus.
Speaker 1: Stop, go get your anchor, find a boat.
Speaker 3: I just went morbid see at the bottom of a lank anchor down, and I had no I had no comeback for the fifth grader coach ancreed out because he literally hit him with the horns the anchor horns down.
Speaker 2: He literally hit me right in the gut and he was right. He was dead on And how was your team falls v down? What does that make?
Speaker 1: And then means victory takes victory? Dude? If I look at it right now.
Speaker 2: And doesn't falls down, So Dade, I've never been trolled by a fifth grader before, But I gotta say, I think this guy's got a future in sports because he knew exactly what he's talking about. He hurt, he hurt my ego, he heard my emotions, and he embarrassed me a little bit right there on the bus stop in front of my own kid.
Speaker 3: That is good that kids are still watching college basketball. You never know is it interesting to the next generation.
Speaker 2: Right, Do they pay attention to stats or are they just like care about their what's on their phone or their video game. But this kid, he knew Kansas sucks and he let.
Speaker 1: Me have it. Like poker. Do you think poker is exciting anymore for kids? No, it actually is.
Speaker 3: Boomer told me the other day one fifty dollars playing poker. Wow, And I thought, I haven't heard poker talked about in twenty years. I thought Money Maker was the last exciting thing that happened with poker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Baby Box has not talked to me about poker at all. There's no poker going on in the kindergarten classroom, so I didn't think it was very exciting for the kids.
Speaker 1: All right, kids, put your cheerios in the middle of the table. Mom, got any bottle caps. I'll bet you that gogurt right there. I'll raise you a gogurt and two gram crackers. Dude. See, poker was about the old movies, guys with cigars and your parents, and then money Maker popularized it, and then everybody and their brother was playing it. Moneymaker with those dumb glass and then he had Luke Ivy those Oh.
Speaker 2: My gosh, those phil Ivy Right, yeah, I those glasses. I don't even remember what was on them, but I remember seeing them and going, this tool is really wearing those glasses and thinks it helps him play poker.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: That tool motivated every guy that drives a tractor in America to think that they could win the World Series of Poker, because that's what he did.
Speaker 1: He was a nobody, he wasn't even a professional player, no, and he just kept getting winning a tournament, winning a tournament, started with nothing, pot kept growing.
Speaker 3: He got put into the World Series and won it. Whatever happened to him, that would be probably depressing. That's gonna be a Netflix documentary. I can't be good.
Speaker 2: I would love to know what happened to Chris Moneymaker whatever his last name was.
Speaker 3: While you're out it, look up Chris Cayman and look up our boy Stefant. No no, no, franchise TV franchise, Yeah, and look up.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Like did he continue to play poker? And does he still have money? Or is Chris money Maker like back to where he was, like he had his rise and did he just fall off a cliff?
Speaker 3: I almost want to say it's good because he's not in the news. So I bet he's just used that money, built himself a beautiful life and now just plays with his buddies, plays in small town tournaments or something. Because the World Series it must be insanely hard to get and compete in the World Series of Poker. I do know phil Ivy will do those whatever his name is, celeb tournaments. He's in those. You'll see his picture, yeah, but you never see money Maker, right, So does phil Ivy like those celebrity ones? How does it work?
Speaker 1: Do they pay you to come be in it?
Speaker 3: Memories at him? So that explains it all. He must get a certain amount of money to just go in it. He does his instagrams. He's a big name and.
Speaker 2: Then all the money that it's up for grabs, does it go to charity or do you actually win that money?
Speaker 3: It's got to be I mean, unless you win first, I imagine you don't win anything. It's kind of like March Madness. It's kind of like our fantasy football pool.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh yeah, because I know that.
Speaker 2: Like my buddy Austin Lewis, he's played in the World Series of Poker and he's made a little bit of money. He's never made big money, but he's made money in it. So that's pretty incredible to go that many tables to win money. And they even showed him on ESPN. They're like, oh and Austin Lewis, he's out. He'll head back to Austin and go to the country club.
Speaker 1: But those are different.
Speaker 3: When you walk by the Aria and they have a cornered off area and there's one hundred tables, those people make money.
Speaker 1: Your final five people probably do so.
Speaker 3: Stuff on TV they just put celebs probably, and yes it's charity involved. I've never seen Bob Menery go oh crap. He would brag about it, so I don't think he gets paid any of it, but he just makes it seem like if he gets first, I imagine you get something.
Speaker 1: But he gets dominated every time by the black widow. The black widow.
Speaker 3: He'll get just crushed by some person. It'll be like, oh I did so well, but or like Senior Tilt.
Speaker 2: Oh, Senior Tilt's dangerous man. I never heard of him.
Speaker 1: He's another guy.
Speaker 2: See, that's the thing I don't want. Like people still watch the World Series of Poker on TV. Is it still on TV? It maybe, but nobody watches it. And then there's these celeb tournaments that are probably just broadcast on YouTube, and Senior Tilt plays in him and he thinks he's actually good at poker, but he probably just bought his way. So you're buying your way into these tournaments. And then these tournaments sometimes you get desperate because Mener will be like, oh oh oh, last second, somebody just hit me up. I gotta play in this poker tournament. So they need his celebrity name to be in it. Got it, So they want eyes on it because he's in it. He'll put it on Instagram. He's there, and the sponsors there that are sponsoring the need these guys to be it get there, and then they get there it's just interesting. I just wonder how like what the appearance veee is to be in a celebrity poker tournament. How much you get gotta get paid something. Oh yeah, they're not doing it for free. Menory gets ten to twenty k. Probably so Chris and Chris Moneymaker. He changed Las Vegas because after he won the World Series of Poker, that's when all the poker rooms started blowing up and they had to expand. Oh, we got to carve out a room for a poker because everybody wants to play poker. And now they got all these poker rooms, and it's they're not small and dingy, and they're nice and big and bright. And you could walk by him and people are playing all the freaking time.
Speaker 1: What are they not playing pow Gamma?
Speaker 3: And what's the one with the banker back rat backer rat?
Speaker 1: Guess what?
Speaker 3: Nobody's playing back rat? Nobody's playing Keno and backgammon? Is that one of them episodes Pal Guy Poker that one nobody plays that table is all. If you work that one, you must just sit on your elbows for eight hours of shift.
Speaker 2: I I don't know how those people that like they worked too in the morning and there's no one at their table.
Speaker 1: How do they stay awake?
Speaker 3: I thought the exact same thing because I was in Vegas. I was playing Roulette. We had the mimosas flowing. I had the NFL because it was a Thanksgiving going on the TV.
Speaker 1: I had stuff entertaining me. I don't even think they can have their phones.
Speaker 3: This person at pow Gamma next to me, we had, dude, we had elbows on the table, and she just had to stare without any entertainment and no one.
Speaker 1: To talk to.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're just sitting there quiet, raw dog no and you're hearing the same music or the same music.
Speaker 3: Like no AirPods in all she had, she must have the best theater of the mind. Dude, she just daydreams the entire time because you got to stay up. You can't fall asleep. You can't look at your phone.
Speaker 1: That's miserable. Somebody actually comes to your table, play sit down. Please, ain't nobody going to that. Nobody has popularized pow Gamma. Man, we'll take a break. We'll be right back waiting for that text.
Speaker 2: Man, what demolition Derby tomorrow night Smith'sville, Tennessee, Shelby built Tennessee, Tennessee. Motorhead Events dot Com, get your tickets.
Speaker 1: I have texts from Justin coming up. I can't wait. Man, is he coming? Hey? Is he coming to see me in the mad Dog Demolition Derby? No, he's mad at me. Oh is he mad about the last part?
Speaker 3: No, but he's just I've limited my gambling to none, so he's not talking to me anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well you could gamble if you want to come see me tomorrow night in the you know, Mad Dog Demolition Derby. If you ain't rubbing, you ain't racing. Motorhead Events dot Com get five dollars off. I mean, what else are you gonna do on a Saturday night?
Speaker 1: There's no Are you gonna pull up early? Are you pulling up early? Yeah? Dude, you got to get feeling out. Get your sea lays. I gotta get there. I'm gonna get there like five o'clock. Get all looped up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get a just look at the ground, you know, sort of like NFL players do when they come out and they walk around the field and they check it out, and the caddy walks the course before a tournament. I gotta walk the demolition Derby. I gotta walk the arena Rena Cooper Steel Arena. I gotta go down there and be like, oh, there's a little bit of dirt out of place here. That bumper looks a little weak. I might want to put some you know, duct tape on there. And then someone told me on Facebook that I'm gonna be really sore afterwards.
Speaker 3: Dude, you got a video you you just in your head imagining all the amazing things that could happen, and then it's just you running in a wall in the end of the night and there.
Speaker 2: Goes my radiator and it's just there's cooling that just leaks all over the well.
Speaker 1: That was fun, guys.
Speaker 3: This is one of those things where you envision oh, bachelor party awesome, wedding awesome.
Speaker 1: For lack of a better thought.
Speaker 3: This you think you're gonna win the race and you're gonna be celebrated as some champion. It's gonna be like one hill and you're gonna freaking forkknife it and into a into a wall.
Speaker 2: And my tire's gonna pop and I'm not gonna be able to move on. I remember last year, Get there can get the Vergs. It's on Filer's flights coming out of the hood, this car before the whole thing.
Speaker 1: He's doing donuts, getting everybody repped up.
Speaker 2: On a show, and everybody's going crazy, and they're like, all right, raising gentlemen on your mark.
Speaker 1: Gets set let's start the Mad Dog Devolution. Derby. You already already this transmission went out immediately, never got off the starting line, never got never got the move.
Speaker 3: Just dead, dude, Seth, you want to be a grower, not a shower. You sit back until that flag drops.
Speaker 1: Oh he was a shower.
Speaker 2: I mean he was before I Everybody's going great, Yeah, yeah, they're freaking.
Speaker 1: Out, you know what I mean. And then he never got to even participate.
Speaker 3: Dude, I don't know if they've told you what to wear. You gotta be thrown on a helmet and I would put on some glasses. There's gonna be so much mud and.
Speaker 1: Dirt, so I gotta have protectors. I didn't think about that. Bring your own from home. You almost want ski goggles for that crap.
Speaker 2: I don't have ski goggles. Dude, already, any deficit I'm already gonna lose. I know they got to provide helmets, right, And what's I show up in my bike helmet, But.
Speaker 3: Do they have a padded outfit you're gonna wear? You just rolling up in jeans, tennis shoes and a T shirt.
Speaker 2: Jeans, TNS tennis shirt, tennis jeans, tennis shoes and a T shirt.
Speaker 1: I think that's what I'm rolling up in.
Speaker 3: That doesn't sound good. They do make these, Abby, got them for me. They're little heated things. But you want the opposite of this. They also go to air conditioning. Put a couple of those in your shirt. It's gonna get hot in there, dude.
Speaker 1: Oh it is.
Speaker 2: I mean the exhaust, everything in the boom and the bouncing and the bumping, and I mean maybe I can pick someone out of the crowd and they can ride with me.
Speaker 3: I'm curious, though, how strict they are.
Speaker 1: Are they gonna let you race your race? Or are they telling you the path you're gonna go. No, I get to make up my own race. I get to do whatever I want to do clockwise counterclockwise, which you No, No, I gotta go the way the track goes ray. It's already a predetermined ten foot strip I'm gonna be doing.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not gonna go the opposite way of Nitro Ned. Dude, I mean that would be so stupid. Then we have a head on collision.
Speaker 1: Ay, Nitro Ned, Are we gonna choreograph this? Ain Nitro Ned, We're gonna go wwe are we gonna go? Mad Dog Demolition Derby.
Speaker 3: Dude, you gotta have a beer or something when they interview you to hype up the crowd.
Speaker 1: You gotta do something. You smash it on your head.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be all all glam because I'm telling you it's not gonna be that, not just because you're a rookie racer. I don't really think you're gonna be able to bring it. So you gotta be all pizzazz. A lot of sizzle is the staking and to be there unless you know the pedals like the back of your hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's the problem. If you're not allowed to drink, you can't get behind the wheel.
Speaker 1: You're not drinking it, you're smashing on your head. Yeah, you're a big character.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, welcome to the Mad Dog Demolition Derby and Shelbyville, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: There you go. And then what is his name, Nicol Ned or what's his n ned? Yeah, dude, he just freaking t boned you.
Speaker 2: Oh Saturday March. I hope I'll see you there, Cooper Steele Arena, get your tickets, motorhevents dot com. I know Rayon bayern't going. And now let's see if Justin texted and said, hey, I'll be there Mad Dog Demolition Derby, I wouldn't miss it. Text from Justin.
Speaker 3: Hasn't been talking to me. Actually, his sister was in town. And then he was mad at me. I didn't do the escape game. I've been comparing him. He said something about the uh donic to La trade. I don't remember, and I just said the analogy is. I said, and yeah, you're Dorian Finney Smith and said, then so and so. Then I texted him this morning. I go and Dorian Finney Smith sucked last night. Thanks, and he goes, I don't give a rats butthole about Dorian Smith. And then I said, Ohio State will be spending March in Key West, and that's not a bracket location. You better hope the football team brings in all the nil money because the basketball team couldn't afford Fritz.
Speaker 1: He's our old guy at the apartment. He's like eighty and homeless doing ads for a car wash, and then Justin hit me with they're a projected eleven seed, dummy, it's a playing game, not even a playing game, playing game versus Arkansas. I don't know. Maybe he did his own research.
Speaker 3: Like I said, ESPN bracketology has no idea who your team's playing.
Speaker 1: Do your own research. And Joela already doesn't know crap because he'll tell you that Fairley Dickinson's playing Kansas. Well, guess what, guess who Kansas is playing? N It that goach. You're looking at the wrong bracket. You're starts with an in and ends with a T. Hey, we know where that championship's at. It's in New York. You don't have to worry about going to San Antonio. Is that where it's a hat? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Alamo Dome, baby a San Antonio. I need to text Mini Wallow see if he's going.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of let down. I knew that Super Bowl. I was always knowing that was New Orleans, but I didn't even know what March Madness was. Alamo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going down there. They're heading down to the river Walk and they're gonna be partying up. I'm gonna text Mini Woolowan be like, hey, you're going to see your boy Duke.
Speaker 3: Gotta say, that's one of the worst locations. Yeah, well the Alamo Dome was. This is the at and T thing.
Speaker 1: No, No, they're doing at the Almodome they are. Yeah, oh, that's the worst location. It's terrible for that. God, it's got awful. It's so bad. Just sighted this.
Speaker 2: It's because they can fit so many people out there. That's why there's a lower basketball feel. No, oh, dude, I used to work there when the Spurs played in the Alamo Dome the first couple years, and they would just put a curtain down halfway through to like right, it's such a terrible basketball arena.
Speaker 1: Because the sound just escapes it. It's all it seems like you're watching dirt bike racing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, it's with a basketball. It's awful, dude. But what are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 1: Anything? Parents are coming to town. Really, you didn't tell me this.
Speaker 3: They're doing a cross country trip. They're all over the place. They're going Tennessee, Arkansas, there's gotta be another state in there, then Texas, then Arizona, New Mexico back up through Missouri, Kansas, then Wisconsin, Michigan. It's like a month trip, but they're swinging down by us.
Speaker 1: Dang, that's what retired life's like.
Speaker 3: Huh, well, my dad just had hip surgery, so I don't I just like trying to win some award or something like. Dad, I don't know what you're trying to prove. But he's going across the country at nine days after I having hip surgery.
Speaker 1: Is he gonna come in here and do the pod he should do? You want to do it on Sunday? Yeah, they're only here one day.
Speaker 2: Oh oh no, no, no, I'm good. I don't think I'm gonna I can't make it on Sunday, man.
Speaker 3: Sorry, but yeah we are. I think we're just doing a restaurant. I hear restaurant there. It's gonna be nice out. I might try and sneak and.
Speaker 1: Do golf on Saturday.
Speaker 3: I would love to do some golf today, but we don't get out of here until about four pm anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the rough part. Friday four pm. Oh great, a one PMT time. Cool. We'll be in the middle of our shift.
Speaker 3: Like what dude, I used to always be able to do a one pm t time, not anymore. Parents wanted me to go to San Antonio because that's one of their stops. Yeah, I said, I don't know. We get done on Friday at four pm. Can I come at midnight?
Speaker 1: Like what, Oh, you're gonna fly down to Santonio? Yeah? But for what a day? The final four?
Speaker 3: And I don't think it works out like that because they're doing it. The tournament doesn't start for a week and a half. You're right, they'll be halfway through their trade.
Speaker 2: Hey, Wyndam Clark is on fire. He's minus six right now. Shane Lowry minus six, I mean we got high. Oh, Rory's trying to make a move. Justin Thomas minus one.
Speaker 3: This is who I may need to watch this when I've taken the last couple off. Is this one Bayhill? Yeah right, it's a beautiful spot. Consider it a vacation spot. And we're also planning our summer vacation. So we've been researching like crazy. Man, I need to plan something. I haven't done anything.
Speaker 1: Laura threw out Bezer Hawaii because I fly for ooh, I'm I fly for free, but I'm companion panion.
Speaker 3: How So we used the Southwest credit card for everything. We're forty k in debt, dude, I fly for free, dude.
Speaker 1: So we thought, hey, why not pick the most expensive location. That's so we got Hawaii. I kind of want to do Bahamas.
Speaker 3: I found a dope island there, and she's throwing out Panama City. We found a spot there, But I do like the fact that you're forty k in debt for a week?
Speaker 1: What's the.
Speaker 3: That joke's over. I got another thing, Panama City. What's the most you would pay in Panama City? A house by the beach for one week? What's the most you'd pay?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've never thought of it. A thousand.
Speaker 3: We found a house for two point five, but it's right on the beach. That would you pay two point five? I'm guessing no, because that's kind of what I'm on. I'm like, uh cool, and then I can work for six months, Like what but you're right on the beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 3: So we're designed between that Hawaii a place in the Bahamas. But Baser wants all inclusive. It's if it's Bahamas and these islands don't do all inclusive because she's terrified of people kidnappings, kidnappings, they take us and shop us around Mexico sex trade. So she won't do Bahamas, but she'll do Panama City. She's secure in a house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I have no idea. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't travel, so I don't know. You go to these exotic locations that I don't know anything about.
Speaker 1: It can't help you. Man, We really don't know the research leads.
Speaker 2: I literally don't even know where the I mean, the Bahamas are down by Florida, they're right next to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, they're NASA all that.
Speaker 3: So we start with Panama City Beach, then we move over to Man. That's a good one. We go is amazing.
Speaker 1: And it's a US territory. Yeah, I've been to Puerto Rico.
Speaker 2: My cousin was getting her PhD down there and she took us and it was amazing.
Speaker 1: Never been so inexperienced. Probably is going to rule that one out.
Speaker 2: Well, I've never been either Man and it didn't ruin it. And we went to Bilo Lesson Bay like at night, the freaking water like is you put your ore in in a highlight like it's like it's so fantastic.
Speaker 1: It's that beautiful. It was great.
Speaker 3: So the Hawaii thing, my parents want to go do a big family trip, biggest family trip in forty years.
Speaker 1: They want to do Hawaii. Whoa later on or another year? Got it?
Speaker 3: Well, the problem with Hawaii is what if we hit them with, Hey love that idea, the big Hawaii family trip.
Speaker 1: We're going in June. We'll let you guys know how it is.
Speaker 3: So it kind of steals a thunder and that's tough.
Speaker 1: So we're down to Panama City and the Bamas. Okay, no Costa Rica, it's out.
Speaker 3: It got ruled out bays Rest to do all inclusive and I said, that's not how you do Costa Rica. No, you got to be with the monkeys and the people and the town buses all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you ain't living, you ain't living. You know what I'm saying, What are you doing? Let's take a break and I'll tell you what I'm doing. Right after this, I'm gonna be doing the demolition derby. That's my that's my weekend plans.
Speaker 1: Man Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 2: Well Friday, I don't really have any plans today, and then we'll have a birthday party.
Speaker 1: We've got a birthday party twelve to two tomorrow, So you want to just filibuster.
Speaker 2: No, no, we're good man, We're gonna go home. I'm gonna get some rest.
Speaker 1: I'm on. You know you're gonna have philibuster right out to go. No, we're done.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're done. All right, everybody have a great weekend. We'll see on Monday. And remember, hey, just look at that, Look at that Mavericks line. If we messed it up the last time, we don't want to mess it up again. Ray got a text. He's got to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, guys, my cat just ran out of food. He saw the bottom of his dish and she always gets really upset.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh no, yeah, we definitely got to go. All right, you gotta stop it, all right, all right, I'll stop it. Yeah, man. Baser was not joking when she said Ray has to be out of here. He has to be out of here. She was gonna be here to pick him up. Dang cracking that whip, wow wow, all right, trying to get up and get turn that off.
Speaker 1: Oh man, oh guys, oh man.
Speaker 2: We forgot to talk about the guys in Kansas City that there was charges brought about the guys that froze to death. I don't know if you guys are familiar with this story or not, but it feels like it was two years ago.
Speaker 1: Year and a half ago.
Speaker 2: This guy had some friends over to watch the Kansas City Chiefs game, and three days later, three of his friends were found frozen in his backyard and there.
Speaker 1: Was no charge.
Speaker 2: And he was like, I didn't even know they were back there, even though people had been calling him and calling him and calling him, and he said, oh, I was asleep upstairs. I didn't know. And one of the guy's fiance uh, broke into the house and found the guys frozen in the backyard. But now he's facing charges, and I'm trying to find the article where he's facing charges. I can pull up everything and tell you my opinion, even though you don't care about my opinion, but it's very important. It's very important. Here we go, Come on, computer takes forever.
Speaker 1: I need to.
Speaker 2: Need to get a new computer. No, not trying to click on that page. Give Oh my gosh, guys, this is not good. Frozen guys, Kansas City City, All right, here we go, Here we go, too charged, Here we go. I don't understand why they're facing charges. So charge two suspects in the desks of three men frozen outside of a home. Why are they charged? Why does that not have any writing? Why is that only video? I don't I don't need video.
Speaker 1: I need news.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go down here, Come on, all right, here we go. I don't understand why they're charged. Um, here we go. Sorry, guys. The chemist, friend of the three Kansasy Chiefs fans found dead in a backyard more than a year ago, and another man were booked on manslaughter chargers Wednesday. According to authorities, the three friends died from a lethal combination of fentanyl and cocaine out of the palace gathered to watch a Chiefs game on January seventh, twenty twenty four. Their bodies were found two days later outside in freezing temperatures. The two defendants are facing three counts each of involuntary manslaughter and two counts of delivering a controlled substance. So why here we go? Investigators found drugs in Willis's home during his search of the property, including a bag of cocaine that mostly had Willis's DNA on it and another bag of fentanyl which had Carson's DNA on it, he said. A witness told authorities he was at the home with three the victims for the game when he saw a large flight of cocaine supplied by Willis for the rest of the group. The three dead friends and Willis then went to Willis's home following the game later that night, where they drank, smoked marijuana, and used cocaine. Another pal told them police found messages on Harrington's phone that indicated Carson allegedly supplied Harrington with cocaine. See they're saying, this is a message to the drug dealer that gave him fit and al. But I don't understand. Maybe I'm crazy, but these guys voluntarily took the cocaine. They knew what they were doing. So why is the guy like, why are they being charged? Like I wanted cocaine, so I bought cocaine or you there's cocaine on the table, Hey can I have some of that? And it's terribly tragic, but you decided you wanted to do the cocaine. So I don't really understand why these guys are being charged. I don't I don't get that when someone gets killed with a gun We don't charge the person that sold them the gun with a crime, So why are we selling the charging them the person that sold the drugs.
Speaker 1: I just I don't get it that. I do not understand.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you if there is drugs there, or if you go buy drugs, you are taking that risk that is not the responsibility of them. You don't get charged for if a gun shop sells a gun, they don't get charged with murder, they don't get charged with manslaughter. So why is the drug dealer? Why is the guy's house who the drugs are on the table, Why is he in trouble? You decided to do that cocaine? I'm sorry it had bentanol maybe you.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm anti that.
Speaker 2: I don't call me crazy, but I gotta go have a great weekend. I didn't mean to talk about that without Ray, but I mean Bay was here to pick him up, so he had to go, and I just remember that we were supposed to talk about that.
Speaker 1: So all right, yeah, I have a great weekend. Guys. I gotta go over and turn this off.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye.