Speaker 1: Time now for Fantasy Football Weekly from iHeartRadio, your weekly source for the nation's best fantasy speculation and advice.
Speaker 2: Now along with the guys.
Speaker 1: From guatine leagues dot com, here's your host, Paul Judge.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Fantasy Football Weekly. It is week number five, already a bloodbath for some people. If you started basically any bucker Falcon, you've got a gigantic lead. And if you were playing against any bucker Falcon, you need to make up some ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Joining me today Matt Harrison and Thorne Eistrom. Hey boys repeat blackho oh yeah again so much. They demanded that you come back again.
Speaker 3: Fact by popular demand, demand is real.
Speaker 2: Maybe you never left. Maybe you've been in the studio the whole time, just waiting a whole week. Yeah, I'm back and do another edition of Fantasy Football Weekly.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna break down all the games, letter grades, and all the players will have. Take a chance on me. With the nine players that you can start this week that you would not normally start. We'll give you the three tough questions, including what to do with DeVante Adams? Is this a chance to strike right now? And premature speculation later in the show Thor Let's start with you, my man, Cleveland Browns taking on the Washington Commanders for the Browns, and this feels like an opportunity to get this passing game going in a way that it really hasn't all season. What's your level of optimism for Deshaun Watson, Amari Cooper and the other pass catchers.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give Watson a c even with a really good matchup. It's sort of hard to go over that the decimated Browns offense only gain two hundred and forty one total yards last week against the Raiders.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have some guys back.
Speaker 5: Watson had one hundred and seventy six yards in that game, but I wanted to point out an eighty two year touchdown to Amari Cooper was called back because a holding. This is a really good matchup versus Washington. The Commanders have allowed the most pass touchdowns in the second most fantasy points two opposing quarterbacks. But Watson does not yet have a two hundred passing yard game, as you guys know, and just not a high threshold, not a hi high threshold, and neither is five yards per attempt, which he has not crossed either yet to this point, so I have to give him a SEA based on that. Jerome Ford, I'm gonna give him a C as well. Nick Chubbs nearing his return, but this is another week of bel Kyle work for Ford. Eighty five yards and twelve fantasy points last week for mister Ford.
Speaker 3: Heavily used in the passing game.
Speaker 5: Ford ranks third in running back targets in the NFL, averaging five of those per game. Solid matchup for him too. Commanders allowed the second highest yards per carry. Washington has specifically struggled with elusive running backs like four But because of my pessimism about the Browns offense, I'm gonna keep him out a sea. Amari Cooper, I'm gonna give him a B despite that disastrous start to.
Speaker 3: The season that he has had so far.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he currently currently ranks number three on the Browns on the team in receptions for Amari Cooper less than eight fantasy points in three of his first four games. But this is the map presumably that should get him off the ground. Commanders have allowed six wide receivers to score fifteen plus fantasy points this year. Give him a bee on that one.
Speaker 3: Jerry Judy.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give him a C. He's been targeted seven times or less. I'm sorry, he's been targeted seven less times than Amari Cooper, but he has two more catches house he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't drop all the passes that come his way.
Speaker 5: He does not drop down indeed, averaging twelve point three more yards per game than Cooper. Judy is tied for the team lead with three red zone targets as well. It's worth pointing out and the Commanders have allowed the six high six most PPR points two boundary wide receivers this year. David and Joku. I'm gonna give him a bee if he plays. Did not practice on Thursday, so it is if he that is looking iffy right now. But he is going to get targets if he does in deep play, so keep your.
Speaker 3: Eye on that.
Speaker 5: Jayden Daniels is a must start at this point. Is an obvious a number one in the NFL with twenty three point four Fantasy points per game for the rookie, just absolutely insane. Brian Robinson, I'm gonna give him a b RB seventeen and fantasy points per game, averaging eighteen half touches and ninety four total yards per game. The Browns run defense is allowed the second highest yards after contact per attempt and the fourteenth most rushing yards per game. Robinson should be able to break some tackles here and put up some stats. Terry McLaurin canna give him a be leads the NFL in air and team air yard percentage at fifty seven percent, and Jayden Daniels obviously first a Reid rank their rate with McLaurin number seven, so I'm going to give him a bee. Zach Ertz a see cut fifteen of sixteen targets through four weeks. He's currently the tight end eleven in Fantasy. Has not gotten in the end zone yet though, but this is another game where he is going to get a lot of looks. Four catches and forty and a half yards per game opposing tight ends have done to the brown so far, but with no tight touchdowns, that's basically Ertz his average stat line this season.
Speaker 2: The we do want to keep an eye on the knee injury for Brian Robinson. He's officially listed as a game time decision, and if he can't go, Austin Eckler is available for this game. He's cleared the concussion protocol, and so I wonder if Eckler becomes Robinson and Jeremy McNichols becomes Eckler, if Brian Robinson doesn't go, I know, you know, could be, but Eckler could be sitting on a really big, potentially a big usage game here for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Daniel's been looking at those high percentage targets so far this season, and obviously Eckler is a guy that converts those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, does Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to mention this about Daniels. With the amazing start that he's had. The first two games, it was all short stuff and that helped build this huge completion percentage that Jaden Daniels has had. But the next the last two games, he's aaron out downfield. Daniels right now is sitting at the seventh most completions of more than fifteen yards, and almost all of them in the last two weeks. So, you know, I love the cliff Kingsbury was. He was cautious early, built some confidence. Now it's it's you know, Bob's away.
Speaker 3: You're seeing a really quick evolution there. You know.
Speaker 5: In Daniels his first game, he ran, ran, ran, which is obviously a strength of his game. But then yeah, the last couple of games where the passing has improved, it's been some of that shorter stuff, but you have gradually seen that uptick in the downfield throws. Daniels' other superpower coming out outside of this scrambling, it was the downfield throwing. He's an absolute assassin downfield. That is going to be the next part of his game that starts.
Speaker 3: To flower out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait to see how that works out for him, and extremely optimistic at this point. Matt Let's transition over to the Bills taking on the Texans. For Josh Allen, it's been two out of the last three weeks have been major fantasy bummers, guillotine assassins. This matchup against the Texans, to me, he has got some danger signs in it. What you how are you feeling about a bounce back here? For Josh Allen, it is a strange matchup.
Speaker 6: The Texans have allowed the fifth fewest passing yards but the fifth most passing scores.
Speaker 2: After allowing the fewest passing scores last year across the whole league.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I'm gonna give Josh Allen an a I think that he's still gonna get back and bounce back in a big way this week.
Speaker 4: I like him here.
Speaker 6: Dalton Kincaid the better of the two Dalton tight ends here. Houston has been good against the tight end thus far, but the best one they faced was Cole Comet. So I'm going to give kin Kaid to Bee because i think he's probably the best receiving option. With Khalil Shakir out, that leaves Keon Coleman and Mac Hollins as the presumed starters. Coleman and Hollands both ran routes on approximately eighty percent of Allen's dropbacks last week, and Kurtis Samuel probably take Shakir's place in the slot most often, where he'll most often see the best matchup against Jalen Petrie. But I'm not going to start any of those wide receivers. I don't want to start any of those in a matchup like this. James Cook gets a solid b though. On paper, the Texans look good against the run, but in the last two weeks, Aaron Jones tagged them for one hundred and forty eight total yards in a score, and last week Travis Etn and Tank Bigsby combined for one hundred and fifty total yards. Problem is, James Cook isn't scoring or sorry, when he's not scoring, he's not producing at all. And the Texans have only allowed three total running back touchdowns through the first four games.
Speaker 4: So that's why it's just a bee.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna oppress you for a second on Josh Allen. Yeah, well, hold on, due Dalton. First, dude, we haven't hit on Kinkaid.
Speaker 4: No, I did?
Speaker 2: You did? Okay? So you have only one letter grade that's on Kincaid. So Josh Allen's still an A when you have no letter grade on any of his receivers and you've got what was it a be on Kincaid.
Speaker 6: I got to be on Kinkaid to be on Cook, and I think Allen's just buoyed by the rushing yard.
Speaker 4: Still, okay, all right, all right?
Speaker 6: C J. Stroud and Nico Collins they get a grade. Scott Fish passed on this stat to us last week. Nico Collins has seventeen plays of fifteen plus yards. No other wide receiver in the league has done that more than nine times this year.
Speaker 2: You don't say, yeah, is Nico Collins nine Dynasty gold right now.
Speaker 4: I think he is.
Speaker 6: Actually, I just traded him in my dynasty league this week. I needed a quarterback and I traded him for Jordan Love in a super flex league.
Speaker 4: I think I got good.
Speaker 2: Value in super flex Yess, that's plausible.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: Bills are a middle of the pack pass defense, so I like those guys, and I like Stefan Diggs. The Bills run zone coverage at the ninth highest clip in the NFL. Diggs is torching zone coverage to the tune of zero point four to three PPR Fantasy points per route run, and he's running about twenty routes per game into zone. So we're looking at a minimum of ten points for Diggs on those zone coverages.
Speaker 4: So a B grade for Diggs. Tank Dell.
Speaker 6: He's still working back from chest and hand injuries that had him miss last week. It looks like he's trending towards going, but I think i'd rather bench Dell this week just in case. The Bill's slot corner Tarren Johnson, looks like he'll be returning from injury this week. He was one of the better slot corners last season, allowing only two hundred fourteen yards in his coverage over seventeen games last year.
Speaker 2: And the outside corners, by the way, also great. Christian Benford and Rasul Douglas to me are second only to Sauce Gardner and DJ Reid in terms of cornerback tandems.
Speaker 6: Well, Colin, I'll talk a little bit about them later in the show. Schultz remains the inferior Dalton tight end and should stay on your bench unless he sees more than three catches or thirty four yards in a game, which are his season highs. Joe Mixon not expected to go this week. Damian Pierce practiced in a limited fashion. He might go, but it's probably another week of cam Akers and Daria Goombawala and if pierces in then it's three. And last week it was a straight time share between Acres, who had twenty six snaps and a goomble Walle who had twenty seven. Acres had more rushing attempts thirteen to two, but at Goomblewle had four targets to Acres zero, and Dare scored the touchdown. The Bills present a great matchup too, because they're allowing the most running back combo yards in the league at one hundred and eighty per game. If you have to start one, I think it's a goomble walle. Because the Bills have allowed the second most receptions to opposing runners with twenty eight through four games. I'd rather keep them all on the bench, But if I gotta start one, it's dare a goombawalle.
Speaker 2: All right, stuck. Baltimore taking on Cincinnati an important game in terms of divisional standings here, and let's begin with Derrick Henry just destroying defenses in back to back weeks. You know that Ravens offensive line with all the new parts, the new tackles. The first couple of weeks, the new parts weren't working very well. Then they got on the same page and they're just crushing. And for Derrick Henry, he's got to get that big head of steam going vertically when that line is opening up those holes. It's just dominating. Cincinnati seeing the fourth highest run rate against them. So another gigantic volume game coming from Henry. In their four games, the Bengals have allowed no less than one hundred and ten total yards and or two touchdowns to opposing runners. So in obvious a great for Derrick Henry. I think he's my running back two this week, Let's go to the passing game, Lamar Jackson. These negative game scripts have hurt him a lot. Just fifteen and eighteen. He passes the last two games with Derek Henry running wild and compounding matters. Cincinnati has seen the seventh fewest passing attempts, but Jackson's posted passing touchdowns in every game and rushing touchdowns in consecutive games. Two weeks ago, Jackson's closest comparable runner, Jayden Daniels, posted thirty nine rushing yards and a score against Cincinnati. So I've still got an a grade on Lamar Jackson, but just the C grade on Za Flowers and nobody else is going to register a letter grade. This is much like the Josh Allen discussion Matt Baltimore's low passing output killing Jay Flowers. Baltimore ranks thirty first in pass attempts to wideouts. Flowers is going to see a lot of cocksure cornerback cam Britt Taylor. He ranks his Pro Football Focus as fifty third ranked cornerback. He's already allowed two passing touchdowns in his coverage and an opposing passer rating of one hundred and seventeen. I wish there was more volume, but I can only get you to a C grade on Za Flowers. Then there's the tight ends. I don't think I've overreacted, but I have dropped Mark Andrews and Isaiah Likely in all of my combined leagues that had them. They're just getting basically no work in the passing game. Likely has run ten and thirteen routes the last two weeks. Oh my god, that's it. Andrews even worse, ten and six routes the last two weeks and no catches combined. They've only been targeted five times the past two games. The Bengals haven't allowed a touchdown to a tight end, yet none of top thirty eight receiving yards. There's nothing to like here. Andrews and Likely are on the bench. All right, let's go to the Cincinnati side. Jamar Chase obvious eight. Let's just get that out of the way. I also like T Higgins with a B grade. Last week, his second game back from injury, Higgins saw his target share explode to thirty four percent, so I can assume he's back to being a reliable and maybe even sometimes explosive starter. The Ravens pass defense, which has been great for years, has been unusually susceptible this year. They've given up big games to Rashi, Rice Davante, Adams and even second bananas. Cavante, Turpin, Jalen Tolbert, Keon Coleman have all done well. So I like Higgins here as well. And did we figure out what second banana even means? I think last week we might have talked about this, what what does it mean to be a second binan?
Speaker 4: I felt like it was a state fair show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe it was.
Speaker 4: It was way back then.
Speaker 2: It was a while ago. Second banana. We don't know why second banana.
Speaker 4: I mean the top banana. You got that one right.
Speaker 2: No, I'd prefer to be the top panay.
Speaker 6: You want to be the top banana. You don't want to start at the bottom of the bunch and.
Speaker 2: Work your way up. Yeah, I guess so other members of the passing game. Cincinnati's tight ends are a four way mess and we're but we're going to keep watching the development of Eric All and I think we're going to talk a little bit more about him later in the show. But none of them register letter grades at this point. Let's talk Joe Burrow. Ravens shutdown Josh Allen last week, which makes Burrow feel a little bit tricky here, But the prior three quarterbacks to face Baltimore averaged three hundred and fifteen yards and one one point three touchdowns. That's terrific. The Ravens have been far easier to pass upon than run upon, and it's reflected by the thirty seven pass attempts they're seeing every game that is the third most so on sheer volume. I still like Joe Burrow in this game. Be great on him. Now, let's go to the thorniest part, Zach Moss and Chase Brown. M It looks like we're at a roughly fifty to fifty time share here between Moss and Brown. Brown coming off his best game as a pro, including pivotally pivot, pivot, pivotally, pivotally two carries from inside the five yard low, something that he had never touched the ball in his entire NFL career from inside the five before last week, and he turned those carries into touchdowns.
Speaker 6: Wow, they gave him a chance and he converted. Yeah, never gave him a chance before.
Speaker 2: Among runners. With Chase Brown's twenty nine carries. Chase Brown ranks number one in yards per carry at six point three, and he's number one in yards after contact at four point five. Brown's running great now, Mosses look good too, but this is a brutal matchup for both guys. The Ravens of the league's best run defense allowing just forty two rushing yards per game and a minuscule two point seven yards per carry. No opposing runner has top forty five yards against Baltimore, and it took Isaiah Pacheco fifteen carries to get to those forty five yards. Neither bought Moss nor Brown are likely to see anywhere near fifteen carries, So I've just got C grades on those guys. Hey, it's never too late to doin a Gullantine league and paid contests now available at Guillotine league dot com. If you've been patiently waiting to join a guillotine league for prized leagues, this is your chance. There's still fourteen weeks of spicy guillotine action. You can join a Guillotine league at Guillotine at leagues dot com or play with your friends for free. Also available at Guillotine leagues dot com. Lots of options for play there, and when we come back, take a chance on me. Nine players you would not normally start. Most of these guys available on the waiver wire. We'll tell you who they are when we come back to Fantasy Football Weekly. Nine players not normally in your starting lineup. Let's find some help on the waiver wire. We begin with Matt Harrison. Your quarterback is Joe Flacco. He's not even like projected. We don't know if he's gonna We don't know if he's gonna start. I'm gonna say he does just by reading the tea leaves. It doesn't look like Anthony Richardson is gonna go. He's been limited all week with what they're calling an oblique injury now, but it was called a hit pointer last week, and Flacco's taking all the first team reps in practice. It's one of those rare cases, though, in which it's really not a huge step down to start your healthy backup over your injured starter. So it seems like it would be wise for Flacco to get the start here against a Jacksonville defense that's one of the worst pass units in the NFL. They're bottom seven and completions yards and touchdowns allowed to oppose in quarterbacks. And by the way, when Flacco came in, he just started chucking it. Last week twenty six attempts in relief, one hundred and sixty eight yards, two touchdown passes, no picks.
Speaker 4: Let's go Joe Flacco.
Speaker 2: I love that he got just got the ball to his receivers. I mean, Michael Pittman, Josh Downs. Those guys became could become instantly fantasy viable when Joe Flacco's your quarterback. Yes, not asking too much?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: Not asking it out a lot?
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna ask Thorn Eistrom, who's your take a chance on me? Quarterback?
Speaker 3: Take a chance on me?
Speaker 5: Quarterbacks Geno Smith against the Giants this week. Gino has eighteen fantasy points in three of four games this year and three hundred passing yards and two of his last three, which is good for quarterback eight in fantasy points per game this year. Had the career high three hundred and ninety five yards on Monday Night, completing seventy two point three percent of his attempts. And this is a very good matchup against a bad Giants defense. Giants have allowed the sixth highest passer rating in the NFL this year.
Speaker 2: Deontay Banks is a massive liability. Of course, he's allowed a he's tied for the leagu high and four touchdowns allowed through four games. In his coverage, Gino Smith should be in the ms warily, but the MVP conversation through four weeks.
Speaker 5: He's going to keep putting up numbers. Yeah, Ryan Grubb, Oh love, Ryan Grove. Yes, what a big upgrade from Shane Waldron to Ryan Grubb. Yes, and that transitions me to Caleb Williams.
Speaker 2: My take for Fack, that was professional right there, charge Bud and coincidental. Despite Shane Waldron, it has been steady incremental progress for Caleb Williams. Coming off a game with just six and completions. I need Shane Waldron to get put more air in the ball. Too many short passes. Look, I understand you're trying to build confidence in your young passer and everything else, but let's start airing it out a little bit.
Speaker 4: Still.
Speaker 2: Williams is completing just thirty one percent of his passes over ten yards, So I understand the reluctance here, but this is your opportunity, Carolina. On the schedule, they're allowing the tenth most passing yards per attempt, so hopefully we're going to get more downfield passing from Caleb Williams Oliver's receivers healthy. Finally, Carolina is the only team that has allowed multiple passing touchdowns in every game this year. Let's get a multiple passing touchdown game from Caleb Williams.
Speaker 6: Charge if you stay right like like you've been on take a chance. I mean, you've been pretty hot this year.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I think that this is the last.
Speaker 6: Time you'll be able to acquire Caleb Williams and I might tell you.
Speaker 2: A little bit later in Okay, good, I'm looking forward to that. I'm also looking forward to hearing about your take a chance on your running back.
Speaker 6: Speaking of injured Colts, Jonathan Taylor out this week. He's dealing with an ankle sprain, which means Trey Sermon gets the start against the Jags defense that is also bad against running backs, especially through the air, where they have allowed the fourth most receptions and the third most receiving yards. They're giving up one hundred and thirty eight total yards per game to the position. That pretty much all goes to Trey Sermon this week.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm with you a nice plug and play running back that you can start this week, Trey Sermon sor you're taking chance at me running back.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with Raiders running back Alexander Madison against the Broncos. Yep, Antonio Pierce, who just got a show cause from the NCAA. The NCAA loves doing that to sitting NFL head coaches. They wait for the punishment. Yeah, yeah, what he's banned for like nine years ago. He's not going back. He's not going back. But he suggested that it was earlier this week that it's time to start considering some backfield changes. And then on Friday, Pierce strongly suggested that Zamir White will be out for this game against the Broncos. Been listed as doubtful, which in the NFL means out by you go back years and years and years. Madison behind Zamir White has been averaging six point one touches per game, but he's been very good in that small sample. Madison is averaging over five yeards per carry and has scored three touchdowns. Unlimited touches usage is gonna spike this week if Zamir is indeed out. This is not the best matchup, but the volume will be there again. In particular, if Zamir is out, the Raiders run game gets stuffed at the highest rate in the NFL, and the Broncos defense has the six highest stuff rate in the NFL. But the Raiders might, from a game planning perspective, might figure that the ground is more advantageous than the air to try to attack this Broncos defense. And if Alexander Madison's the one guy standing there, he is going to get a ton of touches.
Speaker 2: I like that This Denver defense very good. It's really they're very good. So they've allowed thirteen to nine and seven points the last three weeks. If you like, I don't care who you're playing, although Baker Mayfield and the Bucks are in that mix.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's really impressed. And the bronc you know, just on this the other side of it. They did take Brisee Hall totally out of that game last week. No, it is in bad conditions, of course, et cetera, et cetera. But it's a very good run defense as well, in addition to being a good pass defense. But Madison's going to get the touches, and he's been playing well.
Speaker 2: Green Bay running back Emanuel Wilson's been playing well and he's catching juicy matchup. The Rams are had lasted rushing yards allowed at one hundred and sixty five rushing yards allowed to your game. That is a ton. They're also second to last in yards per carry at five Los Angeles rings twenty eighth, and run defense win rate. They're so bad against the run that non starting running backs against them are doing well, including Rosawn Johnson's touchdown last week. Amari de Marcado rolled up forty six yards against them, and against Detroit, both Gibbs and Montgomery got paid, so depth running backs able to get something done against the Rams. Emmanuel Wilson honestly looking just as good as Josh Jacobs. I prefer Jacobs, of course, who's probably going to get more work here, but Wilson's getting plenty of work as well. All right, let's go to our receivers. Matt who you got?
Speaker 6: I went with two colts, so why not go with the third? Josh Downs, he's also a cult. He was finally healthy last week and resumed his duties in the slot and made a d Mitchell an afterthought. Downs will see Jerry and Jones almost exclusively in his coverage, allowing a seventy nine percent completion percentage on balls in his coverage for an average of fourteen yards per reception.
Speaker 4: And the Jags as a whole.
Speaker 6: Have allowed the thirst third most receptions and yards to opposing wide receivers.
Speaker 2: All right, thor your receiver take a chance from you receive.
Speaker 5: Sticking with the Raiders, going with Trey Tucker in this game against the Broncos.
Speaker 2: Back to back big games, Fat Tray Tucker.
Speaker 5: Back to back, Yeah, and last week's he had the six touches for forty four total yards with the touchdown. DeVante Adams, of course, is out again. Tucker was on the field for eighty five percent of the snaps last week. That was up from sixty percent in Week two. The Raiders also throw the ball sixty four percent of the time, that is the fourth highest rate in the NFL. Of course, game scripts heavily play into that. Yeah, but that might hear again right if they fall behind the Broncos.
Speaker 3: So the speedster Tucker, and that's.
Speaker 5: His special sauce is that speed should get targets again, particularly with the Raiders wanting to avoid Patrick Surtann in this one, Tucker is going to get Riley Moss. Moss been playing a little bit better in recent weeks, but he's still allowed to sixty four percent catch rate, ninety three passer rating on the season. A decent matchup here for Trey Tucker if you need a flyer.
Speaker 2: I have so much respect for Trey Tucker that when I was analyzing this matchup for I'm asking myself, is Patrick Sir Tan for sure going to be on Jacoby Myers in this one? But Noavante Adams or do they try to take away the deep threat that Tucker's got because that guy's just breaking open defenses right now.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, extremely extremely explosive. He gave problems to Power five teams when he was at Cincinnati in college. Those really good Luke Fickel Cincinnati teams made the playoff one year.
Speaker 3: Explosive, explosive player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's that was my That's my only hesitation, and it'll probably be Sirtan on Jacoby Myers and then he's dead. Yeah, but Sirtan is doing to opposing great razy here. It is stupid like Mike Evans sitting on like two catches for twelve yards. I mean it is Sir Tan's having a or not for Aiden Aiden Hutchinson. Sir Tan would be my defensive MVP at this stage of the season. Yeah, uh, wide receiver two two at well is my take chance of meat wide receiver.
Speaker 3: I like that one.
Speaker 2: Green Bay Star cornerback jay Or Alexander may not go again in this game. He's got the groin injury. But even when he was playing, the Packers secondary look bad. Number two receivers have trucked this secondary in every game. It was Jordan Addison last week. Before that, it was DeAndre Hopkins. Before that it was Alec Pierce, and before that it was DeVonta Smith. The last two weeks, to to out Well has run eighty three percent and ninety one percent of the team's routes. He's heavily involved in this offense to to out Well. Nice sneaky play Jordan Winnington as well. Well, we'll talk more about that when we get to the matchup. Speaking of matchups, let's go back to them. You just outlined many Raiders in this game, so let's let's go Raiders Broncos. You've already told us about Alexander Madison, and I know you like him. Let's resume with the rest of the passing game here. For the Raiders, Thoor.
Speaker 5: Gardner Minshew, keep him on the bench in this one KB thirty one and fantasy points per game. Did nothing against the Browns last week, and this is a brutal, brutal matchup against that vicious Broncos defense in particularly the past. Keep Gardner Minshew on the bench. If you can mentioned before about Zamir White probably going to miss this game. DeVante Adams definitely is going to miss this game with the hamstring injury.
Speaker 2: Hams ring injury. The Rabbit quotes there, why I have injured my handstring picking up this phone right here?
Speaker 5: How so that elevates Jacoby Myers two again, Air quotes the wide receiver one designation on the depth chart. But of course he's the number two option behind Brock Bauers. And this is a horrible matchup. Charge mentioned before the Patrick Surtan and what are the Broncos going to do with him here? He's going to erase one side of the field, I mean, no matter where. Among cornerbacks in the NFL who have had over one hundred coverage snaps this year, Cirtan is number four in both tight window throw rate and in average yards of separation the least. And of course he's just been a racing of run that he faces. Brock Bowers is an obvious must start with a. He is going to get all those manufactured touches near the line of scrimmage and then try to go berserker breaking tackles. Moving over to the Broncos Bonicks. Of course you have to keep him on the bench. Twelve he would twelve for twenty five for sixty yards against the Jets. He did throw his first touchdown pass, so how about that. Congrats to bow on that cord. Yeah, Bonix is minus fifty four point four pass epa dead last among quarterbacks, so yeah, keep him on the bench. Javonte Williams give him a seed. He had a mini breakout against the Jets. Was one of the only offensive guys in that game that had a decent game season high eighteen touches end to season high eighty total yards. This is a good matchup to build momentum off of that. The Raiders defense is coughed up fifteen point five plus fantasy points too opposing running back ones in all four games so far this season. Only other guy to talk about on the Broncos side is Courtland Sutton.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give him.
Speaker 4: A see here.
Speaker 5: He scored almost twenty nine Fantasy points the last two weeks. Was targeted nine times against the Jets. But of course all he had the three catches for sixty yards and a touchdown with the one big catch there is where he got the value back.
Speaker 3: Sutton is get this one.
Speaker 5: Sutton is the only player in the NFL with one of its team's red zone targets.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but of course you know the the Broncos offense caveats apply.
Speaker 4: Is it one of one?
Speaker 5: Nice Sun's gonna keep seeing the targets. But Bonnick has all kinds of problems completing passes beyond ten yards down the field, So those apply, and no other Bronco pass catchers worth starting for those reasons or even considering.
Speaker 2: Uh, what great did you give on a sudden season.
Speaker 3: I'm going to see on some it sounds right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I would do the same thing. There's an early Sunday game. Oh that is a nine to eastern kickoff. I gotta go get our guests western Yes, in the green room. Colin mccochney, he's coming our longtime London correspondent knows so much about football in the NFL. I can't wait to find out what Colin's got to say about the Jets taking on the Vikings. Find out what do we come back Fantasy Football Weekly. Welcome back to Fantasy Football Weekly. So many amazing tools at fantasylife dot com. I keep three Fantasy Life tabs open on my desktop all week long as I'm prepping everything for this show. And you can gravy train a lot of that great knowledge and get great guillotine content there as well. So many tools and rankings, player projections, starts at tools, snap counts, routes round the amazing utilization score so much like and listeners. You get twenty percent off when you use promo code FFW twenty at fantasylife dot com. It is time to go across the pond, Jets taking on the Vikings that we've got, We've got our London correspondent, Colin mccotney, ready to break down this game.
Speaker 6: Ay Collin, Jeez and kisses and allou to you Chochytis Colin mccochney and backstreets back Chotchy boy.
Speaker 2: Oh hi Colin great to hear from you again.
Speaker 6: Got a bag a few apples and pairs with them strikers to get y'all sorted.
Speaker 4: For the fan foot.
Speaker 6: The Flying Metal Birds be rock solid with the tiny fizzy pop Natic battle Boys at Old York this week.
Speaker 2: I think you're talking about the Jets and the Vikings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I can do some translating here.
Speaker 2: Colin don't speak fluid Cockney.
Speaker 5: He said hello to everyone, and he's about to do the matchup between the Jets and the Vikings in Old York on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Got you nice try Thundy, Clever Mike.
Speaker 6: And a Gypsy's kiss, swearing Aaron on a sea shanty, smashing chest hair, hedges on Billy's beans.
Speaker 4: Blimey, he's a worker in a colony.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He said that Aaron Rodgers is getting a C grade in this game. The Vikings have seen the most passing attempts, completions, and yards against their defense this season, mostly because every team has been in garbage time and trailing by multiple scores. But Rogers has been held under three hundred yards in every game he's played since Week fourteen of twenty twenty one, and has only thrown for multiple touchdowns twice in his last ten games.
Speaker 2: I would never have guessed that translation. Wow, that's brilliant of you. Thor all right, Colin, so maybe uh what about the running game?
Speaker 6: Oh nah, Carrot and Lizard are a pair of Jimmy choosers and they're locked in a basin of gravy, smurfs and flying lions like a dumpster diving.
Speaker 5: What he's saying is Garrett Wilson and ELM Lazar gets secretes as well. Both of their average depth of targets this year has been hovering around eight, which is about half of what guys at the top of that list are averaging. Matchups against Shaq Griffin and Byron Murphy are about average, and the Vikings have allowed the most wide receiver yardage so far this year at two twenty one per game, but again, much of that obviously is garbage time.
Speaker 6: Conky two thousand is a Jammy Jodger and ready to for a pint foggy underwearing a proper belting for him.
Speaker 5: Tyler Conklin, what Colin's saying, Tyler Conklin is worthy of a sea as well. Conklin has seen fourteen targets the last two weeks and the Vikings have been bottom ten against tight ends in every category or including giving up touchdowns to George Kittle and Tucker Craft in the last two weeks.
Speaker 2: Now about the running backs for the Jets.
Speaker 6: A greasy fleece and a Mickey mouse in your blouse. Tough to jam tart on those nobbies because Jimmy the lemon merchant is selling pairs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's talking about Breese Hall and Braylen. Allen.
Speaker 5: Hall is still a startable with a see, he said, But Allen is on the bench because of the leads. The Vikings a belt. No one is running against them. But they're also a very they're very good win opponents do try Vikings, allowing an eighth best in the NFL three point nine yards per carry and only two total touchdowns to the position this year. Hall is still getting two thirds of the snap so he's still worth the start here. But this is a tough matchup, according to Colin.
Speaker 2: How about the Viking side, Colin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Sammy the submarine captain make Coppin oily rag on a Sheffield Wednesday.
Speaker 4: But blimey, no utter brothers can deny.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys all heard what he said.
Speaker 2: But it's so obvious.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sam Darnold faces his toughest test of the year so far, but CON's it'll give him a C grade. That Jets are top five in completions and yards allowed to the quarterback position, but they haven't faced great competition yet in the last three weeks Will Levis, Jacoby Brissett and our boy bon Knicks. So advantage goes to Donald in his second Jets revenge game. In his first Jets revenge game well with the Panthers, Donald had two hundred and seventy nine yards and a touchdown through the air and on the ground.
Speaker 6: I love it, Okay, gotta be proper, no two ways about it. Jetty, jeff and Saucy Steve are top choice in disson and even the smolly bums can do two plus two and nail a cat to a door.
Speaker 5: He's saying that Justin Jefferson probably still has an advantage on Sauce Gardner, weirdly sas Gardner's passer rating and coverage this year has been a not good one hundred and thirty seven point nine. Still, it's a tough matchup according to Colin, and it's Jefferson getting as low as possible grade and that's a be according to Colin for this game. Going to George, he was also talking about Jordan Adison. Yeah, and he said to give Addison a se grade and to keep Naylor on the bench for this game when Addison faced his zone coverage. He's averaging zero point six points per route run and the Jets flipped his zone about sixty nine percent of the time.
Speaker 6: Cols and Coke Thundythaw get out your dustbin lids and grab a lump of ice. There's a fisherman's daughter for old Jonesy in the bathtub.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's obviously talking about Aaron Jones here. The Jets to face one good running back that this year, and that was Jordan Mason in Week one. Mason went off in that game for one hundred and fifty two total yards and a touchdown. Lesser running backs Tony Pollard managed one hundred and two total yards against them, and Javonte Williams found his way to eighty total yards best game of his season. Jones is averaging one hundred and sixteen total yards per game. Colin says it's a solid b for him in what seems like a tough matchup, but according to Colin, is not actually a tough matchup.
Speaker 6: Smashing good time thor and Charchy boy, pretty ponies in a Scotch missed, funky Parliament and roast pig eaton mutton rub it Ye.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Colin, Well done, my man. That's the kind of breakdown that you can only get from Colin mccochney on Fantasy Football Weekly. Great to have him on the show again. We'll transition to Carolina taking on the Chicago Bears. My voice sounds so American right now. Let's start with Chewba Hubbard. By the way, this Bear's defense is good, and I think we're gonna take a little the air out of the Andy Dalton's steam here. As good as he's looked the last couple of weeks, I'm gonna start with Chewba Hubbard. The way to beat the Bears is on the ground, and Hubbard should get a healthy workload here. He has looked far better this year than in previous seasons. I love the way he's running in two Dalton starts. Chewba Hubbard third in rushing yards per game at one hundred and nine, and he's averaging almost six yards per carry. Good enough for fourth amongst starting running backs over these last two weeks. And Chicago's been hit hard by opposing runners the past couple of weeks, allowing four touchdowns to opposing runners the last two weeks. Jonathan Taylor smoked him for one hundred and thirty five totally yards, and then Kyrad Williams put up hundred for last week. Chuba Hubbard solid B grade for him. Then let's go to the passing game, and I want to start with Deontay Johnson because understanding why I'm nervous about Dalton Hell, you have to understand why I'm nervous about Deontay Johnson in a potentially brutal matchup against star cornerback Jalen Johnson. Jalen Johnson's currently PFF's ninth highest rated cornerback, but he's probably even better than that. The passer rating on throws into Jalen Johnson's coverage is forty. That's it. He's given up zero touchdowns this year and just three touchdowns the last three seasons, and the average game in Jalen Johnson's coverage is just two catches for twenty six yards. In this Johnson on Johnson's sword fight advantage. Jalen, you can't say that on Radio Justice. You cannot do that on Deontay Johnson.
Speaker 4: You're gonna get canceled.
Speaker 2: Xavier leget comes out of the C grade surging sense Adam Thielen's IR stint last week thirty seven routes, nine targets, eight catches, all career highs. Xavier Lagets basically DK metcalf and build, and that can be a tricky matchup, even for a fairly large cornerback like Tyreek Stevenson, who I think is going to see him a lot in this game. Stevenson's six foot, two hundred and four pounds, so I mean he's by cornerback standards, he is a sturdy dude. He's also a pretty good cornerback. He's allowing just a fifty eight percent completion rate, but not exactly the shutdown level that we have with Jalen Johnson. So I see Xavier Lagette as a high risk, high reward dart throw in this game and a C grade on him. So where does that leave Andy Dalton? Just to see grade if I've got CE grades on Deontae Johnson and Xavier Legette that's all I can do for you. Difficult matchup for Andy Dalton against a surging Chicago pass defense. Chicago allowing just one hundred and ninety four passing yards and half of one passing touchdown per game. They've blanked Matthew Stafford and Anthony Richards in the past two weeks. Chicago ranks number one and fantasy points allowed to corner quarterback. So I still love what Dalton's done, but this is a brutal matchup and I've only got a C grade on him. All right, let's go over to the Chicago side, where first we begin with this. I was I was not exactly right about DeAndre Swift last week, all right. I gave you all the metrics last week and how bad DeAndre Swift had been basically the worst starting running back in the NFL, and I predicted that he would lose time to Roshawn Johnson, who did score a touchdown. But then, of course, Swift reverses all of that and looks awesome in the game dominates last week, and now he faces a team that's allowed the most fantasy points to runners.
Speaker 4: He heard the show.
Speaker 2: I think he did it motivated by my ill will towards him. The three non Vegas opponents to face Carolina have averaged one hundred and eighty rushing yards and three score to runners. So I like DeAndre Swift here, and now maybe I'm over correcting. So now I've got an A grade on on DeAndre Swift. Maybe I shouldn't go that far, but man, the matchup is beautiful for him here, so hopefully he can live up to the A grade I've got. And DeAndre Swift, let's go to the passing game. Caleb Williams was might take a chance on me quarterback, So I must like some of the receivers here, specifically DJ Moore, who runs overwhelmingly from the left side of the field, where he's expected to see a lot of cornerback J. C. Horn, who is physical enough to challenge more. Horne was very good last year and decent this year. He's allowing a sixty percent completion rate and twenty five yards per game in his coverage. Those are good numbers. Keenan Allen's return eats a little bit into Moore's volume, but Moore remains the safest play among the Bears wide receivers. He's getting almost double the targets of any other Bears wide out. So I've got a B grade on DJ Moore. I've got a C grade in Rome of Dunes eight Now. Two weeks ago, we got a one hundred yard game out of a Jonsay. Somebody's like game on. We all put him in our lineups last week against the Rams battered secondary, and we got one catch for ten yards. Second tier wideouts are crushing the Panthers. Rashid Shaheed seventy three yards in a touchdown, Quentin Johnson two touchdowns, Trey Tucker ninety six yards in a score, Jacoby Meyers sixty two yards in a score.
Speaker 4: So I'm rolling.
Speaker 2: The dice on the bounce back for Roma Dunesay originally had him as a bench I' putting him in a C grade here. Not gonna get too panicked about last week's terrible game out of Rome Adunza. Hopefully that will not be the case here. Keenan Allen's on the bench. He did return to action last week, but just three targets for seven air yards. He saw over half of his play from the slot where he's gonna face Panthers' cornerback Troy Hill. He's allowed eight catches in his coverage this year, but in its all short stuff, Hill's only giving up sixteen scoreless yards per game. So I can't put a letter grade on Keenan Allen here. And lastly, cole Comet, he returned to full time starter status and on volume alone in the tight end wasteland that we're in, he is a plausible play against a middle of the pack Panthers defense. Yeah, so just a B grade on Cole Comet. I think we've got If I got this thing out timed out right, everybody should be going to break. I think we should roughly in this ballpark. Yes, okay, all right, remember I'm getting the y s from bretton sure go to break here. When we come back. Arizona Cardinals taking on the San Francisco forty nine ers. Thundy four will give us an update on that.
Speaker 4: That's a pretty good nickname. Where'd you get that?
Speaker 2: What we should expect from the Arizona Cardinals, and what will hopefully be a bounce back performance, all to be it against a much tougher defense. When we return the Fantasy Football Week, it's time for three tough questions. Our number two Fantasy football Weekly Paul Chargion, Matt Harrison, Thor and Eystrom. You can follow us on Twitter if you are a glutton for punishment and you want a lot of dumb stuff coming your way. At Paul Chargian, at explosive output from Matt, and at Thor Ku Rock chalk.
Speaker 3: Rock Chock.
Speaker 2: This is a game we call three tough questions. You can play along.
Speaker 3: Try to go three and number one.
Speaker 2: Should you proactively trade for DeVante Adams now or wait to see where he lands. We begin with Matt Harrison, whether or not.
Speaker 6: You believe he has a legit hamstring injury right now, and I kind of do believe that the hamstring is a little okay, that's strike one for me. Because of his trade request, I think it costs you a little bit more to trade for him right now too. I think that's strike too. The rumored team are the Saints, where he'd be the number two behind a Lave, the Jets, where he'd be the number two behind Garrett Wilson, and the Cowboys, where he'd be the number two behind Ceedee Lamb. That's strike three for me. The only way that Adams values Skyrockets is if he's traded to Kansas City. But that's not going to happen because then they're in the same division. Do not trade for Devonte Adams.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we've got to know thor should you proactively trade for Davonte Adams now or wait and see where he lands.
Speaker 5: So what I would do is send a low ball to low ball offer to his owner. I'd kick the tires, but I would only make the trade if the price is pretty cheap. There is not great precedent for mid season trade of wide receivers to immediately post huge numbers with their new teams.
Speaker 2: The reported connections to the Saints and the Jets, to me, feels like a lazy narrative by reporters who are just going, oh, we played with Derek Carr before, he played with Aaron Rodgers before, and you know, honestly, Rashigia heat's really good. I don't think the Saints need him, and they're always in cap hell, so I don't even know how viable the Saints could possibly be. Sure the Jets could use him a.
Speaker 4: Lot of times.
Speaker 2: It's also not even up to Devonte Adams, right, I mean, sure, he needs to agree to a new deal with whatever team he gets dealt to, But Raiders don't have to necessarily put him somewhere where he absolutely wants to go. So I don't like that part. I love buying low on great players who are abnormally undervalued, And so to Thors's point, maybe you throw out the low ball offer. But here's my big worry on this. When does he get traded? Trade deadline still three weeks away week eight? So when does he get traded? Is it this week or is it next week? Or is the week after that? Or is it rolling into week number eight? For Pete's sake? And is he going to have this hamstring injury for that long? And then, to Thors's point, once he does get traded, what's the acclamation period after that? So am I looking at not playing Devonte Adams for a month?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: By the way, he's thirty one and maybe washed, Maybe he's just done.
Speaker 2: I like he's washed. I'll tell you why. That Raider's upset win and bald some more. Dude looked awesome. So I don't think he's watched yet. But I mean for Dynasty, for Keeper, I think that's a totally valid consideration. The end is coming for Adams and is it soon? Totally valid so overall, I can't trade for a guy that I don't know can start for a month. So we're on. No, let's not proactively trade DeVante Adam.
Speaker 3: Now tough question number two.
Speaker 2: Would you rather roster Tennessee wide receiver Calvin Ridley or seventeenth century English philosopher Thomas Hobbs an other word Calvin or Hobbs. We begin with thor.
Speaker 5: Well, I haven't told you guys this, but Colin mccochney actually introduced me to Thomas Hobbs's work over the summer.
Speaker 2: No kidding, round it, Yes, it doesn't extremely well round Yeah.
Speaker 4: You hang out with Colin in the summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did, Yeah a little bit. Yeah, yeah, we're some advanced scouting, et cetera.
Speaker 5: And as we all know, Hobbes is best known for his sixteen to fifty one book Leviathan, in which he founds on influential formation of social contract theory, considered to be one of the founders of modern political philosophy. Yes, my philosophy on Ridley is to hold him Okay, right now, He did nothing the last two games, but those were those game scripts. Both got wonky in games that were decided by sixteen or more points. I still love Ridley's game, and cross your fingers, maybe we'll get a Will Levis benching to help him.
Speaker 2: Out, all right, Matt Calvin or Hobbes.
Speaker 6: Well, I was kind of disappointed that you didn't include the naturals Roy Hobbes or Agent Hobbs played by Dwayne the Rock Johnson in The Fast and the Furious movies. But I don't want Calvin at all, so it's definitely Hobbes. His quarterback situation is amongst the worst in the league. I can count on two fingers the amount of times any Titans wide receiver has had more than three receptions this year in a game. It's happened twice. That's two fingers.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 6: You have a much better chance at a one catch for nine yard game getting anything of value for him. And Ridley's one good game this year came in the game that nobody started him against the Jets' secondary.
Speaker 4: So give me Hobbs all day long.
Speaker 2: I am also going to quote Hobbs's Leviathan, were you hanging out with mccognity too, I did not at the same time you were there, though he never even mentioned it. Here's your quote. Worst of all continual fear and danger of violent death, the life of a man solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short, which sounds like Matt Harrison and engagingly by the way, now, quoting Calvin, I find my life is easier the lower I keep everyone's expectations. That's howd like Will Lovis right there. Easy he has had. Calvin Ridley has had one good game and three mortifying games where he has finished his wide receiver forty eight, wide receiver seventy seven, and wide receiver seventy six. And unfortunately, Mason Rudolph didn't even help last week when he played effectively. That whole game didn't help him at all. It won't catch, and Brian Callahan says he's gonna go back to Will Levis after this week's bye. And it's the bye. Let's just dump Ridley. Let somebody else roll the dice on that once a month good game you're gonna get out of Calvin Ridley.
Speaker 3: Tough question number three.
Speaker 2: With Rashi Rice out going forward is Chiefs wide receiver Xavier Worthy most commonly going to be a wide receiver one, a wide receiver two, a flex or a bench level player Matt.
Speaker 6: So far, he's only been targeted three and a half times per game and on thirteen percent of his routes run, which includes Rashie Rice's almost being out for the entire game last week. Yeah, he didn't do much more in that game. He's been a complete decoy so far. He needs to basically double his targets per game to become Fantasy relevant.
Speaker 4: Justin Watson is going to to be involved.
Speaker 6: Juju Smith Schuster is going to be involved, Sky Moore and Mikole Hardman are going to be involved. This sounds exactly like the twenty twenty two team before Rashie Rice came to the NFL. It's almost all the same guys that year. Juju had five targets per game, Marquez Veldez, Scantling and Hardman had four targets per game. Watson and Kadarius Tony had two targets per game. It's going to be way more frustrating than anyone wants to imagine. He's going to be a bench grade almost exclusively for.
Speaker 2: Me, all right, thor with Rashi Rice out going forward, his Chiefs wide receiver Xavior Worthy most commonly going to be a wide receiver one wide receiver two flex or bench.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mahomes just distributes the ball so even Lee. So I see Worthy as a decent wide receiver three and twelve team leagues the rest of the years. Some weeks he'll be more than that some weeks last. But I think it's a flex value overall.
Speaker 2: Losing an offense's most productive player Rashie Rice. And by the way, I'm including Patrick Mahomes in this. When I say that Rashee Weiss was the Chief's most productive player is never a good thing. Defenses had to account for the insane abilities that Rashi Rice had. Oh nobody outside of Deebo Samuel can turn a six yard slant pattern into a twenty six yard game like Rashi Rice could. Now defenses don't have to account for that. They're going to roll more coverage to Travis Kelce, more coverage to a potential game breaker like Xavier Worthy. Now we know Worthy's one of the fastest players in the history of the league. Never play this position, So we've got this perception that Xavier Worthy it's like bombs away on these deep passes. Get this. It's been the exact opposite.
Speaker 4: So far.
Speaker 2: Worthy has been thrown to fifteen times he has one catch longer than four yards. That's it.
Speaker 5: Worthy, He wasn't great down in the field of Texas either, it's me manufacturing the touches for him and then the Jets get turned on with the yards after the catch.
Speaker 3: That's his game.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: That is his game. And if he did score a touchdown a week one exactly that way, and maybe it's maybe he's going to do some of that. He's never caught more than two passes in a game so far and it's only been a month. I get that, and arguably you know he will get better, but he's totally touchdown dependent. Man was talking about the low volume we hate low volume touchdown dependent players. I love you brought up MVS.
Speaker 3: Matt.
Speaker 2: He's MVS right now at this stage his career. And again, Xavier Worthy might get better down the road, and I hope he does, but right now is a very raw rookie just running vertical go routes and trying to turn short passes into long gains. Lethal for your fantasy team. Most often, he is going to be a bench player. We'll find out what letter Grady's gonna get in just a moment when we break down that game a little later in this show. Speaking of breaking down games, let's go to the Arizona Cardinals taking on the San Francisco forty nine Ers. Thundy Foor. We thought the Cardinals were sitting on a big, big game last week against Washington did not materialize. I'm fascinated to think to find out what you how you feel about the Cardinals this week.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna start with giving Kyler Murray a great a B. He went thermon nuclear against a bad secondary back in Week two, but of course the good matchup last week not so much. The other three games combine, Murray is averaging outside of the week to one is averaging thirteen point three fantasy points per game.
Speaker 3: Pretty tepid.
Speaker 5: And that those three games right there, you put that with the season long fantasy points of quarterbacks would rank quarterback twenty four.
Speaker 3: Not the best there.
Speaker 5: This is a very tough matchup against the forty nine ers, tough pass defense. Forty nine Ers are allowing the tenth lowest epa per dropback. But I'm gonna give Kyler a B in a game that where the points could be there. His running back James Connor is a must start a Marvin Harrison Junior. I'm gonna give him a B wide receiver sixteen Fantasy points per game, and he is getting targeted a strong twenty eight point eight percent of the first reads and that hot. Here's the interesting thing, this small sample, of course, but it's interesting, and it's notable that hops to thirty four point three percent against single high. The forty nine ers run a ton of single high. The forty nine ers have help posing boundary. Wide receivers are the fifth lowest PPR points per target, but keep in mind their coverage tendency that could facilitate for Mervin Harrison Junior. So there's data points on both sides of it. I you know, end up going with a B because of all those factors. Michael Wilson the other receiver there. I'm gonna give him a C wide receiver sixty five in fantasy so far, but only one red zone target this season.
Speaker 3: Not a great matchup.
Speaker 5: Wilson only has zero point eight zero yards per route run versus single high.
Speaker 3: Mentioned the forty nine ers play a lot of that.
Speaker 2: Greg Dorge, surprise, you're even at a sea on Michael Wilson. I tried a darth Row on Wilson last week in one of my fantasy leagues, and he almost got me cut in my guillotine life.
Speaker 5: I felt like I had to go and see on either him or Dortch and Doortsch. I'm giving him the bench, you know, and if you have to bench Wilson, I certainly you could do that. But Doorsch hasn't had more than eight PPR points in any game since Week one. This is a bat matchup for him as well. Trey McBride is an a, of course if he plays. He's officially questionable recovering from the concussion that kept him out last week, but was a full participant in Thursday's practice, suggesting he'll play. Of course, he's a must start if he does, moving to the forty nine ers brock Perty, I'm gonna give him an a despite the fact that he's been quarterback fourteen and fantasy points per game only one good fantasy game this season. It's going to be two after Sunday. He's getting one here. This is a tremendous matchup. Arizona's given up the second highest yards per attempt to opposing quarterbacks and party ranks first. Despite the fantasy I'll put so far Perty ranks first in the NFL and completion percentage over expected and third in expected Fantasy points. Those are going to materialize this week in this matchup. Jordan Mason is a no brainer start at a five hundred and four yards and three touchdowns from scrimmage. He has been tremendous this year. The two receives. I struggle with the two receivers with the forty nine ers in part because of George Kittle status, which which I'll talk about in a second. But I ended up going with bees on both Ayuk and Deebo Samuel because of my uh, you know all the factors here. Ayuk, he had the slow start after the holdout, has had the slow start to this point wide receiver sixty seven and fantasy points per game. I do think a breakout is coming, and it absolutely could be this week. I still he ranks number five in separation and number one in route win rate despite the you know the play so far, and he gets Sean Murphy bunning in this game. Sean Murphy Bunning, get this. He he's allowing a ninety point nine percent catch.
Speaker 4: Rate so far.
Speaker 5: You throw the ball at Sean Murphy buddying the receivers coming down with that ball, So it sets up well for AUK. But you know it's it's been you know, a touch and go so far. Deebo Samuel, I'm gonna give him a B as well. I think in this game you're either gonna get Samuel going nuclear if Ayuk is as out of it as he has been the first couple of games, or it's it's gonna be the breakout game, which is that would debo.
Speaker 2: Breakouts coming, but maybe I just want it to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's one or the others. So you know, we're gonna give Deeba the B two. He's wide receiver seventeen and Fantasy points per game so far, two point four to seven yards per route run is awesome, twenty seven point three first percent first read share is great as well. Arizona's allowed the fourth highest PPR points to the boundary wide receivers. But I'm splitting the difference with these two guys. And then but if George Kittle was out, I would upgrade both to A's talk about Kittle on the second first one to mention Juwan Jennings, I'm gonna give him a see after the nuclear game against the Rams. Jennings had three catches for eighty eight yards against the Patriots, played fifty seven percent of the snaps. He remains in flex consideration for this matchup, but keep in mind he's only had seven plus targets in three games since the start of the twenty twenty two season, and the same volume is never going to be there.
Speaker 2: The game that we had that he exploded with two weeks ago, correct, correct, And then of course George Kittle is a must start if he plays.
Speaker 5: He has the rib injury, did not take part in Thursday's practice for the forty nine ers, but very crucially he returned Friday, which is always a really good indication, and he's a must start, of course, a if he plays.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's go to the Miami Dolphins taking on the New England Patriots. Matt on the Dolphins side, this offense looked completely broken last week. I think Tyler hunter Lee threw for like seventy eight yards and then on Monday they're like, oh yeaholutely, it's Tuesday. Rob were absolutely bringing Tyler Huntley back. They cut Tim Boyle ough this offense, you'd and the Patrons defense isn't half bad. Are there any starters here.
Speaker 4: You pretty much just did my matchup for me.
Speaker 2: Charge We're good.
Speaker 6: Huntley threw the ball twenty two times last week for only ninety six yards. He ran eight times for forty yards and to score. I don't know what to do with the Dolphins offense when he's in. I guess Huntley, if you're just reliant on the quarterback running.
Speaker 2: Game, well, no you can't start.
Speaker 4: No, you can't.
Speaker 6: He's like a grade lower than a sea, which would be a bench Tyreek Hill. I told you to bench him last week and I was.
Speaker 2: Right, nicely done.
Speaker 6: He had four catches for twenty three yards this week. I'll give him a C grade because the matchup this week against the Pats is way better than the one against the Titans last week. New England has allowed the fourth most receptions in the fifth most yards to opposing wide receivers, so he'll could break one, just like we were talking about in the three tough questions match up there. I won't put Jalen Waddle in the lineup though, even though he had thirteen more yards than Hill last week. He stays on the bench. He doesn't have the breakaway ability that Hill does on every play and I think it'll take that to make a good wide receiver week. With Huntley at quarterback, Devon a Chan, he gets a C grade two and I don't even like it that much. Last week, a Chan basically split touches with Jalen Wright. The Pats have been decent against the run, allowing the ninth fewest rushing yards per game at only eighty three per game, and it looks like Raheem Mostert might return for this one, so that might muddy up the backfield even more and we might see a three headed monster back there. On the other side, it's Ramandre Stevenson or is it Antonio Gibson.
Speaker 2: If Stevenson fumbles again, I know the answer to that, Yeah, gotta stop fumbling.
Speaker 6: There are some hints this week that Gibson could see more time if Remandre doesn't fix that fumbling issue. Let's hope he can hold on to the ball again. It's the Dolphins team that's given up a minimum of seventy yards to a single runner in every game so far, and they've allowed the most total touchdowns to the running back position at eight. So I'll give Rimandre Stevenson a B. All right, Gibson stays on the bench. But this could get pretty wonky if Stevenson fumbles in this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you've got Stevenson on your roster, go get Gibson just to make sure you've got that squared away.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Probably.
Speaker 6: The Dolphins, by the way, have allowed the fewest running back receptions in the league. That keeps Gibson on the bench. The passing game is all on the bench. Miami has been great against the pass or terrible against the run, however you want to slice it either way. Opposing quarterbacks are averaging fifteen completions for one hundred and seventy five yards and zero point seventy five passing touchdowns per game. I want to come up with a new grade. It's a super bench for everybody in the passing game.
Speaker 4: On New England, you.
Speaker 2: Know there are sports that it is a locker room in turmoil right now. In New England. They're satisfaction with Jacoby Brissett. But wisely they're not bringing Drake May in to suffer behind this offensive line that's all beat up. You've got three linemen out. It's just the whole thing is just disease. And I think they're being smart by not bringing in Drake may to just get abused in that offense.
Speaker 6: The locker room might be in turmoil because all of them are not going to be on the team within a year or two.
Speaker 2: There's that too. When we come back, Green Bay Packers at the Los Angeles Rams, Jordan Love looked spectacular in the second half of last week's game. Find Out which members of the Packers passing offense you can start when we return. Welcome back Fantasy Football Weekly. A big block of matchups for you, beginning with Green Bay taking on the Rams. I want to start with don Tavian Wex coming off a big game. Three members of the Rams secondary are on IR and they might have the worst starting cornerback in the league, Tredavius White, who is allowed a league worst four touchdown passes in his coverage. Deep downfield receivers are murdering the Rams, and Wis is the Packers downfield specialist, averaging fifteen yards per target. You remember Jamison Williams posted a big game against the Rams. Marvin Harrison, Jwan Jennings all blew up. It's a great opportunity.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 2: Dontavian Wicks with an A grade in this one. Also with a B grade Jayden Reid, he runs from the slot read will get almost one hundred percent coverage from cornerback Quinton Lake. Lake is the team's best healthy cornerback. He put on Ross Saint Brown on a quiet game in Week one, and then he held Keenan Allen in check last week. But Reid is a special talent and he's still a safe starter in basically any game that Jordan Love is starting. So I've got a B grade on Jayden Reid. Romeo Dobbs not expected to play here. Bau Melton Thor is a plausible start. If you need a dart throw guy bou Melton will get a lot of starting reps in this game.
Speaker 5: Guy's got four to three speed, very good feed, very good route runner.
Speaker 3: Rutgers is in the house.
Speaker 2: Rutgers is showing up in the house. I already mentioned Tredavius White as one cornerback they can get abused. Kobe Durant's the other one. He's not much better. He ranks his Pro Football Focuses cornerback one hundred and one, only three guys below Kobe Durant. So Bo Melton showing up with a C grade in this one. Tucker Kraft very startable here a B grade, Luke Musgrave is dead to us. The dominating tight end usage now going to tougher Kraft running eighty six percent of the tight end routes. The Rams have allowed the eighth most fantasy points to tight ends, and every opposing tight end is topped at least thirty four yards against the Ram Rams. Tucker Graft comes out of the B grade. Obviously with all of these A, B and C grades, I love Jordan Love here a grade through ve neary four hundred yards last week, almost ald in one half. And for all the reasons that I like the receivers, I love Jordan Love as well. And earlier I told you Emmanuel Wilson was might take a chance on me. Josh Jacobs A grade with a massive game incoming. Rams again, as I'll mention again, dead last and rushing yards allowed one hundred and sixty five yards per game. Let's go to the Rams side where I've just got a smattering of starters for you. Two to two at well was my take a chance to me wide receiver. Also, Jordan Whittington, running from the slot, takes over the Cooper cup roll and routes. He led the team and routes run last week, and as a positive matchup against Green Bay slock cornerback Keyshawn Nixon, who has already allowed two touchdowns in his coverage. He comes in with a C grade and DeMarcus Robinson also with a C grade. He's got he's a little banged up, but expected to play in this game. As I mentioned when I broke down two to two at Wells opportunity during take a Chance on Me, the Packers secondary struggled against wideouts. They're allowing the seventh most fantasy points, the tenth most receiving yards, the sixth most touchdowns of the position, and if Jay or Alexander can't go, I like it even more for DeMarcus Robinson in this game. Matthew Stafford. It's all C grades there. Matthew Stafford also C grade in this one, still hesitant to give him a higher grade than that because the Rams have six offensive linemen on injured reserve. Stafford is only through two scores this year and hasn't top two hun or twenty four yards since the opener, when he's still had Cooper Kuppen at least for a while. Pokinakua in that game. Kyron Williams has been a very safe starter. But I am worried about these six offensive linemen on injured reserve. But Williams keeps finding ways to be productive, and that probably continues against a middle of the pack Packers run defense. The three opposing runners with at least twelve carries against Green Bay have averaged one hundred and two rushing yards and another thirty four receiving yards. So I'm keeping an a grade on Kyron Williams, who just keeps finding ways to be productive. All right, Let's go to our next matchup Thorpe. That's the New York Giants taking on the Seattle Seahawks. It's almost certainly Devin Singletary out of this game. He's listed a doubtful time. Tyrone Tracy is your probable starting running back for the Giants.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna give Tyrone Tracy a see. I think he's a pretty intriguing dart throw here, especially in PPR leagues, but even just in general. With Singletary almost assuredly out, I had Tyrone Tracy ranked number five in the last running back class among running backs, ahead of Blake Koran. By the way, in my draft rankings nine point seven to seven ras On Tracy four four eight wheels. I camped him to Miles Sanders. Last year, Tracy had eighty eight point zero PFF grade for a bad produced team.
Speaker 3: Get this.
Speaker 5: He was number one in the last class inn elusive rating end yards after contact. That was his second year playing running back. Former Iowa receiver. He has a natural feel for running. Bouncy This for my scouting report. Bouncy juiced up wide base slasher with better vision and instincts than expected runs with tempo. Has a knack for timing cutback lanes to free himself into open grass.
Speaker 3: That's where he hits the Jets.
Speaker 5: I like Tyrone Tracy's game a lot and one other thing I was going to say the Seahawks in this game, particularly to the matchup. They allowed the sixth highest success rate two gap runs with Devin Singletary back there over sixty percent of his runs. Devin Singletary's work gap. Tracy has not gotten a lot of usages this year. He's going to win this game, so I think he is startable as a flex. Daniel Jones keep him on the bench, even though he looked good against the Cowboys last week.
Speaker 3: You got a bench him.
Speaker 5: Seattle has a good pass defense outside of the one aberration against here at Goff and the Lions there.
Speaker 3: And then of course no Molik neighbors so which is really sad.
Speaker 5: No Singletary as well, so neighbors out Wandale Robinson. I'm gonna give him a be He looked great last game one Dale, you know, getting all those targets this week, he's going to be a wide receiver one that game I mentioned last week, eleven catches for seventy one yards, got a lot of manufactured touches, but also had some nice intermediate catches in traffic. And not only that, but Robinson is currently tied with a Monro Saint Brown, Nico Collins, and Aaron Jones for the second most red zone targets in the entire NFL. He also runs fourth in targets and fifth in receptions and Jandiale. Robinson also leads the NFL in percentage of team's third down targets. He is going to get a metric ton of targets in this game.
Speaker 2: So will. But it's all short stuff. I looked at up yes, twenty four of his twenty five receptions are from seven yards or less for sure. That's you know, that's the only that's the only knack I knock. Excuse me, of course, yeah, Robinson, but going to get a lot of targets.
Speaker 5: I'm going to upgrade Darius Slayton to a see if you need a desperation play in the flex. Three catches for fifty six yards against the Cowboys and is the deep guy you know in particular, and with all the guys that Giants have out neighbors out but Jones stinks throwing deep, so you have to give that caveat. Moving over to the Seahawks, Gino Smith was might take a chance on me. Quarterback Kenneth Walker. I'm gonna give him a B.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 3: He look good like he looked good, and he showed that he was healthy.
Speaker 5: And this is also a pretty solid matchup. Giants run defense allows the most missed tackles per attempt, Walker number three in forced miss tackle rate. And that was his special sauce at Michigan State that that's been part of his game in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Is well. Should matchup well here.
Speaker 5: The receivers and the passing game of Seattle's what I love so much.
Speaker 3: This week DK metcalf He's sitting on a big game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he had the hand injury and was limited on Thursday, but on Friday he was taken off the injury report.
Speaker 3: He is a full go, must start a.
Speaker 5: I'm also going to give Jackson Smith and Jig but A in this matchup wide receiver thirty three in Fantasy so far, but he has been look been much better and look much better in Ryan Grubbs system. Going back to our grub against waldering conversation, JSN is going to absolutely light up Cordel Flott the the nickel corner across from him. Cordell Flott has given up an eighty one point three percent catch rate and one hundred and twenty eight point four passer rating on targets tip. This is the JSN game, Tyler Lockett. Keep him on the bench. Not as good of a matchup for him. Giants play a lot of single high Gino looks elsewhere versus single high.
Speaker 3: This is JSN and DK game.
Speaker 5: Noah, Fan, I'm gonna give him a c tight end twenty two in Fantasy points per game. Decent matchup here for owners who need a tight end streamer. The Giants pass defense has allowed the ninth most catches two tight ends and tenth most receiving yards to opposing tight ends.
Speaker 2: All right, well done, Let's go over to Indianapolis and the Jaguars. Matty gave us three Colts as take a chance with me players, Joe Flacco being one of them, although Anthony Richardson technically questionable for this shirt looks like a game time decision.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Flacco, sermon and downs, where might take a chance on me players? And I find these three to be quarrelsome for the Jags, And as Thomas Hobbs says.
Speaker 4: We find three principal causes of quarrel.
Speaker 6: First competition, secondly diffidence, and thirdly glory.
Speaker 4: Michael Pittman gets an A grade.
Speaker 6: If Flacco plays right theah exactly, Michael Pittman, I'll downgrade him to a B. If Richardson miraculously goes. And also Alec Pierce gets a C grade in this one. Eight different wide receivers have topped ten PPR points against the Jags so far through four games.
Speaker 4: That's it for the Colt side.
Speaker 6: I started everybody, all right, Travis ETN or Tank Bigsby ETN got dinged up on the shoulder last week and will likely that questionable tag into Sunday.
Speaker 4: I do think he suits up for this one.
Speaker 2: You think Bigsby taken off the injury list as I want to note that because you know what, dudes looked really really good. Hey, I don't know if you saw the fifty ish yard run that he reeled up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think Tank Bigsby probably gets a little bit more work than ETN this week. Problem is, the Colts have not given up a running back touchdown since Week one, and they were able to stifle the Bears and Steelers rushing attacks over the last two weeks, and they're probably more similar to the Jaguars running attack than the other ones that they've faced. I'd prefer to leave all your Jags backs on the bench, but if you have to start one, it's probably Tank Bigsby.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: Trevor Lawrence gets a B grade. In what I think could develop into a passing shootout. The Colts have allowed Caleb Williams and Justin Fields. You know, two former former and current Bears quarterbacks. They both passed for more than three hundred yards in the past two weeks against them. So passing against the Colts is the path of least resistance. Brian Thomas and Christian Kirk. They're getting starting grades too. I mentioned it last week that the Jags have been targeted Brian Thomas a lot more in zone coverages while the Colts play eighty percent zone coverage, third most in the NFL. Kirk was involved a lot more last week against Houston zone. He managed a touchdown in the process too, So both get starting grades this week. Thomas gets a BEE, Kirk gets a C and a bonus starting grade for Evan Angram if he actually returns this week, Oh.
Speaker 2: Please do God. He's killing me. I've drafted him in so many leagues.
Speaker 6: He's been limited in practice all week. He's missed the last three weeks with a hamstring injury. But he's trending more positive this week than they mentioned in the past. The Colts are bottom five in receptions, yards and touchdowns to opposing tight ends. If Ingram goes, I'm gonna give him a B grade right out of the gates.
Speaker 2: I don't think you said if you would start Anthony Richardson if he did, if he is able to go in this game, based on what we had seen before, it's not clear that he's a starter.
Speaker 6: I think I'd give Richardson a C grade in this one is a good matchup. The Jags are terrible against the pass and the run, so but I have a little nervous that Richardson might not make it through.
Speaker 4: The whole game. I know.
Speaker 2: I think it's a high risk, high reward play on Richardson for sure. Final segment of Fantasy Football Weekly. Coming up, Premature speculation will jump in the FFW time machine. Give you some players to pick up today that other players will be trying to pick up tomorrow, and they'll already be on your team. Find out who they are when we come back. Final segment, Fantasy Football Weekly. Thank you for joining us. Reminder new Guillotine Leagues starting all the time. Guillotine leagues dot com drafts almost every day. Play for free with your friends, play for free with strangers, or play four prizes, no matter how you want to play. We've got leaks for you, and there's still fourteen weeks of chopping action at ganteen leagues dot com. This is a bit we call premature speculation. We give you players that you'll want to pick up now that other people will be trying to pick up next week, but they're already on your team. We begin with Matt Harrison, who's your premature speculation player.
Speaker 6: Mine's more of a trade for than a pickup, but you may you might be able to in some leagues pick up the Bears passing game, specifically Caleb Williams or any of the wide receivers. Roma Dunza and Keenan Allen are both hovering around eighty percent ownership Caleb Williams about sixty percent in redraft leagues. Here's why Church already gave it to take a.
Speaker 4: Chance on me.
Speaker 6: Grade for Caleb Williams this week against Carolina, then Jacksonville's terrible d in week six, then a bye out of the by Washington in week eight, Arizona in week nine, New England in week ten, Green Bay week eleven, Minnesota week twelve. They haven't been that great against the pass either. They are all mostly positive matchups for quarterbacks and wide receivers until week seventeen against Seattle. All right, so the Bears might go off here. I like some offensive firepower.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Thor, your premature speculation player.
Speaker 3: You teased it earlier in the show.
Speaker 5: I'm going with Bengals tight end Eric All, my boy, Iowah, haw guys in the house. This is the time to get Eric Hall. He's owned in like one percent of leagues or something like that. This is a guy who could be startable down the stretch. All the signals are there for a player that I really like. So Eric All last week played a career high fifty nine point seven percent of the offensive snaps, and among all tight ends in the NFL. Get this, All ranks number four in yards per route run, number one in targets per route run, and number two in first downs per route run.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Ok.
Speaker 5: Yeah, obviously a smaller sample for him, but all the signs are there. And keep in mind he is coming off of torn ACL less than one calendar year ago. He tours ACL in October last year for Iowa. One of the reasons why he fell to the fourth round. When Joe Burrow starts looking his way more often, lookout All is the slick, pass catching tight end that the Bengals offense has been crying out for since Burrow got there. A couple of notes from my Fantasy Life Sleeper Rookie tight End column over this summer about Eric Hall All is a sleek athlete with size, speed, and quick feet. Had he been able to test during the combine, he would have run in the high four fours or low four fives, which would have placed some number two among all testers at that position group. All threatens the seam at alarming speed and can also slam on the breaks in koreem back to balls. Prior to the ACL tear last October, All ranked number one among all FBS tight ends and yards per route run, and that was for an abomination of an Iowa offense. All spears the ball outside of his frame led Iowa and receiving in twenty twenty. He led the entire Iowa team in receiving in twenty twenty three, despite playing in less less than half the season because of that injury. The very yeah, very good at changing direction, very slick with that, knows how to leverage his speed and hit the jets to outrace defenders. He will lower his pads and muscle for extra yards available to him. Only fell in the draft because of those medical questions, But the last sentence I had in that scouting report, he'll be a fantasy steal if his body is up for it. It very clearly is he is going to keep getting on the field more and more and more, and he's going to get targets because of that.
Speaker 2: Pick him up right now, eric All, Cincinnati tight end. I've got a tight end as well, David and Joku. We all need tight ends, right so eric All is an option. David and Joko walks into it. He had missed basically the whole season with an ankle injury, suffering in Week one, expected to hit the field against Washington. Washington hasn't played a functional tight end all year. The closest they've seen is Mike Kaseki. He put up forty seven yards last year. Reminder, David and Joko was tight end six available right now in sixty five percent of ESPN leagues. I think you can go pick up David and Joko and you potentially got one of the ten best tight ends going forward, maybe available in your league. Let's go to our final two matchups, beginning with the Saints taking on the Kansas City Chiefs. Huh, I've already done it once, but I'm gonna do it again.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: I was not exactly right about Alvin Kamara. He's looked great, but this is a very tough matchup against one of the league's best run defenses. No back his top forty six yards against Kansas City, and that includes Derek Henry, B Jon Robinson, JK. Dobbins. None of them top forty six yards. Kansas City ranks fifth best in yards after contact. Now, fortunately, of course Kamara elite receiver, and that's gonna help keep him at the B grade that I've got him on. He ranks fourth and running back receptions and second in running back receiving yards. Kansas City middle of the pack that way, So you're still starting Alvin Kamara with a B grade. And then I've got C grades for members of the passing game who you care about in including Chris Olave in a very tricky matchup against eleague cornerback Trent McDuffie, who typically shadows the opposing team's best receiver, that's Chris Olave. He has held Flowers, Jamar Chase, Drake London, and Quinton Johnston to averages of thirty seven scoreless yards. That's how good Trent McDuffie is. You can't really Benjo Lave, but expect very diministry turns here and just a C grade on him. Rashidzi Heed's one of the favorites on this show and shed should not see McDuffie. But his matchup against Jalen Watson, the other cornerback, isn't great either. Watson also hasn't allowed of touchdown yet this year, but is giving up a more palatable forty yards in his coverage. Shad runs from the slot sometimes and that gives him a spot for some success, Chiefs having have had some trouble there out of the slot, and that keeps Shaheed startable with a C grade. Derek Carr, I've got Sea grades on his receivers, SE grade on car Kansas City has seen four good passers in four games. They've given up one, two, one and one touchdown. I think you're looking at one, maybe two touchdowns out of Derek Carr. Very little upside in a tough matchup for him, and let's go to Kansas already touched on Xavier Worthy with Rice out Hollywood Brown out, that leaves Worthy as just a very important role. But as we discussed in three tough questions, just so inconsistent. The receptions are very very short. He's got to turn a short catch into a long gain and he may end up seeing Saints cornerback Marshaun Lattimore and Vlatimore's awesome. He's given up one touchdown in three years in his coverage, so I can't start Xavier Worthy here, but if he is a desperation dart throat in a touchdown dependent role, that is it. I've got Travis Kelsey with a B grade. He sparked to life last week after Rashi Rice left. But the Saints know that the Chiefs passing offense goes through Travis Kelcey and they'll work hard to take him away, and that does worry me here. Two weeks ago, the Saints got murdered by Dallas Goddard when he was the only healthy receiver because the Eagles were short three receivers in that game. So maybe they can do the same with Travis Kelcey what the Eagles did with Dallas Goddard. I've got a B grade on Kelsey, but that's a lot of optimism for a guy who hasn't looked very good in three out of four games so far this year. And staying with the passing game, I'm keeping Jujus Smith Schuster justin watching sky more all on the bench. You know, I don't even think I really need to expand on why those guys are on the bench. You know who else is on the bench? You know I usually do the Chiefs matchups. I don't think I've ever had Patrick Mahomes of the bench grade. What I've got a bench grade Mahomes in this game. His last game with more than two passing touchdowns was Week seven of last year. He hasn't scored a rushing touchdown in thirty straight games, and since Week eight of last year, Patrick mahomes average finish is quarterback sixteen. Now we've taken his best, most productive receiver off of the field, and I just don't see enough productivity here. I think he's got unprecedented downside in the history of Patrick Mahomes never been more pessimistic about his ability to perform in any one game than this one. And I hope I'm eating my words. I hope next week I am saying I was wrong. But I'm putting a bench grade on Patrick Mahomes. Kareem Hunt comes in with a C grade. Carson Steeles fumbled his way out of this equation, but Kerrie but ceh Clyde Edwards Hilaire is now practicing and available to come off ir He's expected to be in the rotation here. The Saints got smoked by Saquon Barkley and actually Tyler Algier last week, but and they're giving up four point eight yards per carry. And that's the only reason when in this committee that I've got a C grade on Kareem Hunt. He got fourteen carries last week and we're gonna hope that that continues. Our final matchup for Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 5: Dak Prescott will start out with him. I'm gonna give him a beam. He's been quarterback eight and fantasy points per game so far, but this is not a good matchup for him. The Steelers have allowed the eleventh fewest passing yards per game and the seventh lowest passer rate. The Steelers also get heat on the quarterback, as you guys know right that way, so there may be less downfield throwing in this game for Dak. With the receivers, of course, Ceede Lambs must must start a Jalen Tolbert is going to get a see here because Brandon Cooks is out again. Tolbert is wide receiver fifty eight and fantasy points per game. He's no better than a flyer in this spot though, because since CD Lamb is deployed out of the slot, that means that Tolbert is going to be drawing mister Joey Porter Junior. But I'm gonna give him a see just on the potential volume there. Jake Ferguson, I'm also going to give him a see. Tight end five and fantasy points per game, top three in first read share en yards per game among tight ends. But Ferguson has not drawn a red zone target yet and this is not a good matchup. The Steelers are awesome against opposing tight ends. Pittsburgh is top five in least receiving yards allowed and yards per reception allowed to tight ends. Rico Dowd of the last one on the Cowboys, I'm gonna give him a see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got a huge uptick and work in. Zeke's kind of dead in this offense for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Donnald has had either eleven or two touches the past three games. I think that that might be going up here though, when the game scripts are going for him. In those three games between fifty six to sixty one, yards from scrimmage and all three of those games. Finally scored a touchdown against the Giants last week, and on the season he has out snapped Zeke Elliott one hundred twelve to seventy nine. Again, I expect a bigger discrepancy of that going forward. Yeah, that makes Doubtle a moderate floor, low ceiling type flex option for at least for this week, because the Steelers defense, of course, has given up the second fewest running back fantasy points this season, so not the best matchup. Moving over to the Steelers, I'm gonna give Justin Fields an a starting to trust that guy more and more and more. Went absolutely nuclear in the loss to the Colts last week. Three hundred twelve yards and a touchdown passing with fifty five more rushing yards and two touchdowns on the ground. That's what he's the konomic code guy Fields. He's also number two in the NFL so far and highly accurate throw rates, mister Justin Fields.
Speaker 2: Yes, and Justin Field.
Speaker 5: Justin Fields number nine in fantasy points per dropback. And this is a better matchup, I think than it appears on the surface. The Cowboys is Micah Parsons and DeMarcus Lawrence have both been ruled out for this game. Lawrence is gonna miss at least four weeks. Have to be in placed on I ar Naja Harris. I'm gonna give him a bee he's gonna get He's gonna.
Speaker 3: Get a big workload.
Speaker 5: With both Jalen Warren and Cordero Patterson already ruled out, Harris, did we have to mention he got surprisingly stymied against the Colts as the entire offense was funneled through Justin Fields. In that game, Harris had thirteen carries for nineteen yards. He did salvage things somewhat with three catches for fifty four yards. Harris has still not gotten into the end zone because he keeps getting vultured by mister Justin Fields. The Cowboys do have a middle of the road run defense, though, and you have the volume, so those two things are going in his favor. But because of those vultured touchdowns with Fields, gonna give Harris a bee and then George Pickens, we're gonna give him an a wide receiver thirty eight and fantasy points per game so far, but he was a huge benefactor of Justin Fields's improvement throwing the ball. Last week, Pickens, at his first hundred plus yard game of the season, saw eleven targets when his previous season high was seven.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: Currently number three in the NFL and team air yard percentages. George Pickens and I think a huge game is coming here again. Dallas runs a ton of single high coverage versus single high get this. Pickens has a fifty two point six first read share, which is absolutely dumb, and over three yards per route run, which is absolutely sterling. And lastly, Pat Fryermuth, We're gonna give him a beam. He's coming off a strong game as well, receiving five catches for fifty seven yards and a touchdown on the season tight end seven and fantasy points per game Friar Moose targets share increases to twenty points seven percent against single high coverage like Dallas runs and Dallas's mediocre defending tight ends. They've given up the thirteenth most yards per reception two tight ends this year.
Speaker 2: I think Dallas gets smoked in this game. Yeah, they're gonna get smoked. I think so too. Arthur Smith redemption, Yeah, good for you man. You know, you know, we spent a lot of airtime ripping him last year and what do you do the Falcons. The fact that he has turned around justin Field's career. Good good on Arthur Smith.
Speaker 5: The game plans have been super clever. Yeah, and they're using his skill set.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it. Reminder Guillotine Leagues starting now. You can get into a private league for free. You can get into a public league for prizing or for free your choice. Guillotine leagues dot com. Thanks for listening, everybody. Best of luck in week number five. We'll talk to you next week.
Speaker 3: By Abo