Speaker 1: The d is back, so the band aid has been ripped off. I have been single for a minute. When I became single is nobody's business, but it's been a while. I set a certain period of time for myself that I was going to reflect, to heal, to do therapy, to be alone, to not get into anything, to avoid intimacy, to just take a beat, because my whole life is someone liking me and then me reacting to that, versus me saying I'm standing here, my own two feet that are grounded and deciding what I want. And this is going to be a very different dating error than I've ever had before, because what I'm struggling with is so many young women say I can't meet a man. I want to meet someone, and at all ages, I mean literally at fourteen, fifteen to twenty five to thirty five. People want to meet someone. Women want to meet women, men want to meet men. I'm not disregarding every type of relationship. I'm just talking about I guess dating as I see it in my sense. And this is different this time because I feel like I'm a fully formed human being. We're always growing, we're always evolving, but I'm not trying to get anywhere. I'm not trying to become successful. I'm not trying to get married. I'm not striving to have kids. I'm not someone who would really like to be a homeowner one day. All of my boxes are checked. That's what's different. At every other period of my life, even six years ago, because I wasn't yet done with my divorce, I haven't had my boxes checked. I didn't feel like I was financially sound, secure as a businesswoman.
Speaker 2: Like I think I'm a badass at this point.
Speaker 1: I always have been a badass, but at this point I have street cred and the respect of people in the financial community, venture capital, real estate, entertainment, media, podcasting, social media, like all across the board. I have proven myself as a businesswoman. I've proved myself as a woman. I've proved myself to myself by the way I had proved myself a long time ago as a businesswoman. But I have proven myself to myself now as a mother, as a partner, as a business partner, as a real estate investor, as a venture capitalist, as a media mogul, as an influencer, the accidental unexpected influencer, as a friend. I'm good like I feel as a comedian. I feel good and now I'm a fully formed human being. I am not the ike addresser. I do not need to be put together. I am coming fully formed, fully put together, and now I'm ready to date, and I'm ready to take you with me. I'm going for broke. So doesn't mean I'm going to marry someone who's going to take.
Speaker 2: Me for everything. And it doesn't mean I'm going out with someone broke.
Speaker 1: What it means is I'm going all the way or I'm just not going to do it, meaning I want a partner, someone additive. I want an equal rock stars need rock stars, is what my friend Louis said to me, and so that's what I want. If I don't find that, I'm going solo because I've realized through this past several months that i can be alone. I like being alone. I'm confident, I'm secure, set a good example for my daughter. I have consciously uncoupled. I have been healthy in a breakup as one should. I have survived and thrived in a divorce, and I have been in charge and I've created my own destiny and now I'm happy. And you shouldn't be dating until you're happy. You should be a fully formed human being. You should be the person you'd want to date. You should feel like you're coming into a partnership bringing something to the table.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You show up at a pot luck, you want to be proud of your dish. This is what I came with tonight, not something you're like, well, I had to buy at the supermarket, it sort of sucked, etc. You want to walk in like proud. You go on that field, the play sport. You want to be like I got this. Whatever you do. You want to show up, things gonna happen. You can make mistakes, But if I show up on a stage and I'm gonna speak in front of a bunch of people, I want to make sure I come correct. So in dating it's the same thing. I am a fully formed human being. I am a strong woman, I am successful, I am confident, I am funny, I am sexy. I look good, and I bring something to the table. And that's what every woman should do and be when she's entering into the dating space. You don't want to be like some wounded bird walking in, choosing people for the wrong reasons, going in for the rebound as a reaction to what you had that wasn't.
Speaker 2: Good for you. You want to go in like I've.
Speaker 1: Experienced this, that and the other thing, and I'm walking in now with all of this institutional knowledge and I'm ready to go.
Speaker 2: So this is just be dating. The d is back.
Speaker 1: We are ready to go, and you're coming with me. I will not be sharing personal information. I will be dating a certain level of man that would never want that. But I will be sharing the experience and the cautionary tales and the advice and about the apps and about the matchmakers and about all of it, the age, the texting, the process, the experience in dating successful men. And we're going all the way, baby. So who's coming with me? Because you're going to learn a lot. Get your books out, buckle up your seatbelts. I've never had a problem dating, and this is going to be one for the ages, one for the books.
Speaker 2: Who's ready