Speaker 1: Big Bank.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 1: You don't be on nothing, I be on.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let me ask you bring you big big facts Nick Way. Now visit the new website today Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 3: Line from the Culture Lab, It's time for big Facts, Big Bank, Baby j d J screen Today will welcome And someone was very funny comedian Kelly Kells is on Big Facts in the building.
Speaker 4: Bitch.
Speaker 5: Okay, you had to put that in there, making a fish.
Speaker 4: Just go with Kelly Kells. Kelly Kells in the building.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I could be in the park, I could be in the trailer, but it's still gonna be in the building.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kelly calls, what's up? What's up today? We're just gonna kick it. We're gonna laugh. I know, we're gonna laugh.
Speaker 4: We're gonna Kiki.
Speaker 6: We're gonna laugh, We're gonna learn, we're gonna love, We're gonna unite, We're gonna do whatever we need to do.
Speaker 4: Big Facts.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can wait to stay Big facts. The way I said in the car, a big or big bacs or like big backs.
Speaker 3: We're going to keep all them for drops to you. Oh God, so where it starts from you?
Speaker 5: You you was a teacher.
Speaker 4: Yeah, certify K through twelve.
Speaker 6: I have a master's in Administrative leadership, could be a principal.
Speaker 3: I just want to understand the journey from teaching to being an entertainer slash comedian.
Speaker 4: You know what. The journey is kind of like seemless.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: I think educators are your first improve instructor.
Speaker 4: Right, you have to come into class.
Speaker 6: And be able to adapt to anything, any situation, all the time, and especially elementary, right, Elementary that's a whole nother culture.
Speaker 4: Middle school and then high school.
Speaker 6: I had to transition from all those different phases in life, and I was just truly giving them what they needed at that time, being me but being able to adapt to the students. And I'm like, oh shit, they laugh, they he laughter, these kids when I'm funny and I'm lighthearted with them, they are weren't open with me, and they just let me into their life.
Speaker 4: And so huh I was.
Speaker 6: I mean, let me be real. I was a good ass teacher, but I was mid you know what I'm saying, Like I could have been a guidance counselor, like because I started getting lazy towards the end, because I was getting real famous in my city. I'm like, man, I don't really want to grade these papers. So I started treating the kids like, man, I like her, she a student.
Speaker 4: I just not even greating their papers. No more. You kids, especially in middle.
Speaker 6: School, elementary not so much high school. They want to be your friend, but in middle school you gotta come with it. Middle school is a weird transition, like they like, oh, you.
Speaker 4: Go through puberty and shit, they liking they liking you. They not liking you because your booty big. The girls met the boys like, oh you are hear that. I'm like, whoot boy, how old are you?
Speaker 6: I'm just playing he twenty one in eighth grade, I'm like, this is a choice.
Speaker 4: School kids crazy.
Speaker 6: But I was able to just love on the kids, like because I'm coming from the same community, I'm coming from the same background. When I look at them, I see myself. I'm not afraid to love on them. I'm not afraid to be transparent with them. So of course it was it was an easy, smooth, smooth riding me being an educator.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what you did, what you think? Like what you think?
Speaker 3: Your most legendary like skit is a viral moment is because I know the two that I discover you with was the the gender bathroom, the gender bathroom, and then that was the first class.
Speaker 4: I think those may be the ones that are the most controversial.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from what I want to dig into this, thirty eight B a little more. But first off, answer that part of it, so.
Speaker 6: To be honest, thirty eight B was the one that actually got me the recognition that I was looking for.
Speaker 3: On the internet that based off of a true story.
Speaker 4: Thirty eight B.
Speaker 6: No, I'm literally going to a show in Saint Louis with Myron with cheating has Myron we on O way to a show? Meet him, funny Marco on the way to a show, Marco get on first first class. We're like, oh okay. So I'm like, oh, he thinks he better than us. Me and myran heading to the back. I just started recording because I'm I'm very sporadic, Like I'm an impulse.
Speaker 1: I'm an install money. That's the money.
Speaker 4: I'm an impulse girl. You could put me in any situation and I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Throw because I'm like, oh, let's go. I'm yeah, adrenaline. I'm like, this is the moment.
Speaker 4: And so I just started recording and you got to have somebody that's with it, and he just literally he laughed and.
Speaker 6: He started seeing some funny stuff too, because he knew how to jump in.
Speaker 4: In prov And that was that.
Speaker 6: But y'all, I sat on that video for like four months, not knowing what it was.
Speaker 4: I needed some content to post, and I just threw that up.
Speaker 6: Myra recalled me, like yo to video at like one point seven million. Now he going viral all the time. I'm like this on your page. He like, no, on your page. I said, shut up my video on my page. That really did them numbers like in hours and then in hours.
Speaker 4: One point seven million in hours.
Speaker 6: I'm like, oh wait what Then it just kept going up up, and then different laws and different people sits hitting me up like can we have this? Did somebody buy a jet? And we're like, whoa, yeah, you can have it? Just tag me not knowing, yeah, of.
Speaker 4: Course have it.
Speaker 6: Of course, go crazy with it because in my mind, the more people to see it, the more people going to see me.
Speaker 4: And that was just that.
Speaker 6: But that was just me being myself, playing with my friend and it's a viral moment. And that's when I said, Aha, that I high moment. Happened like, oh you can do this. The plane may be your ground because who's flying more than you?
Speaker 4: Nobody?
Speaker 6: Baby, I'm in't it out the plane. So if I'm gonna use this for content, that's easy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was easy.
Speaker 5: Do you think it's harder to try to plan that shit or then doing it next, because that's the same thing with music, Like hits be made unintentional. You know what I'm saying. When you go in there, you stay there all day trying to get it right. It could be an okay song, but it don't be a hit, Like I feel like hits and what you did is magical.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You just fucked that. This is what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. The more natural is the more magical is Do you think like some shit like you tried, you put a lot in it anymore? Like it didn't do heavy?
Speaker 6: What we spend hours and hours making skits and sketches, come up through these premises and he like, what ten thousand views and then something that you just throw up like uh as rare it's playing, or as random as eta a burrito fast or two fat people getting up at the same time. Cheers came out to me and my friend just at the restaurant. I say, hey, push your cheer back. At the same time I watch my cheerback viral, I'm like, it ain't no way. Yeah, that was free. We got rid of the airbnb. You got thirty people content creators, and none of those videos are doing what they want to do right.
Speaker 4: So you just got to really be in the moment and just own the process.
Speaker 5: When when was that moment you said like, fuck these kids, I ain't teaching no more.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 6: Honestly, it was my husband who said it for me.
Speaker 4: I think he was like, fuck these kids. You film your star.
Speaker 6: He's seen it on me and it was in the middle of February.
Speaker 4: That's hard. He was like, we moved.
Speaker 7: Because I remember, bitch, I remember when like you used to come on the weekends to uptown and used to always talk about your kids and ship like that ship. It's dope as fun to see you now like you ain't got to talk about I mean, no disrespect to the kids.
Speaker 4: Now you ain't got to talk about them kids no more.
Speaker 6: Like I'm so far removed from it because I've been in Atlanta going on six years yeah, But before I moved to Atlanta, I went to New York because you go to New York to get sharp, you know what I'm saying, especially in comedy, because I'm on the stage five six times a night, hit them like bing.
Speaker 4: Bing, like oh we love you. I'm like dug.
Speaker 6: But also I'm grooming myself for the stage for a k for different audience, because New York is a different monster than Milwaukee.
Speaker 4: Okay, speak speak to how it's different.
Speaker 6: Oh well, New York is all walks of life, every culture, every facet of.
Speaker 4: Like life is in one room, right versus.
Speaker 6: I mean Milwaukee is all black. If I go to Green Bay, Wisconsin's all white. But in New York you have Arabs, Asians, white Jus, like East Indians, Waltermelands.
Speaker 4: We're all these different people.
Speaker 6: So you have to create and be relatable to the masses. You know what I'm saying. That's that's that was my superpower. I'm relatable to people. I'm not trying to be relatable to a certain group. I want to be related to humankind.
Speaker 7: So when in New York, you don't want to just make niggas laugh, you want to make a world to laugh.
Speaker 4: I want an old white lady who's sitting next to the middle from yeah, from Idaho.
Speaker 6: To tell me about her seventeen grandchildren. And she feel comfortable and I'm like, ma'am, I want to sleep. She's like, I know, but let me finish telling you. Because I made her comfortable at her into my world, I'm like, oh, ship, this is happening.
Speaker 4: And so in New York, I got a chance to do that.
Speaker 6: And you around all these different people and you write and you just have to have a different content.
Speaker 4: And then you come to Atlanta where you're like, hey, if you not funny, niggas not laughing, if you're nothing, I don't care who you are to have a talks TV show. You were on HBO, so you on Netflix.
Speaker 6: So you mean I'm like, oh my god, I like it. I don't know what they said, but I like girl.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, I am funny. I used to penty of full loving it. So I'm like, God, even I should have been a motherfucking peach or a watermelon something.
Speaker 5: You have a peach. I should have been a million after you here for a certain time.
Speaker 4: What is it seven years? Moved here yesterday?
Speaker 7: Man in better than some of these yeah.
Speaker 6: Saying it dumb fat.
Speaker 1: Like it happen different. What's some shit you like learn in Atlanta? You could learn it home.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 6: I think it's the cadence of finessing the audience, being able to get into their face and being not being afraid of who they are, right because the people are sitting here in Atlanta, what I've learned, they sit here like, hey, make me laugh with this or about themselves because they know who they are. Because in Atlanta, everybody is somebody without you knowing who they are.
Speaker 4: Right, you understand what I'm saying, And so that energy comes across and it's not no cockingess, it's like, what's up? Who are you? Show me who you are? And in Atlanta it's almost like an audition every time because it's you're not looking for a certain group of people to put you on. Anybody can put you on. Anything can put you on, anything could be the next move.
Speaker 6: And so Atlanta was that it was It's very strategic strategic in Atlanta. And I'm an HBCU grad, so I feel like I can I can embrace that feeling of black live, black excellence, but also like gatekeeping because it's not a bad thing. It gotta be gatekeepers to say, Okay, she could come in.
Speaker 4: They can't. They not ready yet. You understand I'm saying. So that's it's it's a. It's a.
Speaker 6: It's a good cohesive piece to just make you feel like you gotta earn it here.
Speaker 4: You have to earn it.
Speaker 6: Here because once you get in, you in, you in, We're gonna float you around this bitch.
Speaker 4: You understand im. Say you're gonna got the Ship Show, You're gonna get the Big Facts Podcast. You know I'm here. No, for real, you gotta be in the Who's Yeah, it's important, it's important.
Speaker 1: We did that bad.
Speaker 4: We did that. He was cleaning. But do they know that I clean you up?
Speaker 1: I ain't showed you I'm sure clean.
Speaker 4: I mean it's straight, but that nigga was clean for me.
Speaker 7: So, So, in conjunction with your tenure at your HBCU, you're also a delta correct, a prod member of Douice Sigma Sadan.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a pretty equipri year.
Speaker 7: So how did you being a part of the sorority and going through that whole process that sororities take you through help you kind of navigate through your comedy career.
Speaker 4: Oh man, if you think you are vacing, you are. If you think you dare not, you don't the sense it begins with your own will. It's all in your state of mind.
Speaker 6: Like battles are not always won by those who are stronger and faster, sooner or later, the person who wins is the one who.
Speaker 4: Thinks she can, right, Yeah, yeah for sure, right, don't quit? Right?
Speaker 6: So just with somebody telling you no, no, no, You're like, yeah, I don't need I don't need you to tell me, knowing that my that no be my final no.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: Being a Delta, they put you to different things that way. They say you can't have knowing it of mind game, you like, I can't have it work hard.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go get it. It's mine. I see it already. I didn't need you for validation. I was validated the moment I chose that, And so Delta for me, the Sisterhood was more like, Hey, we're gonna surround you with love. We're gonna give you all the tools that you need to be successful.
Speaker 6: And whenever there's an obstacle, you're gonna overcome it, just like this one. As long as you don't quit, as long as you be consistent, long as you persistent, long as you be dedicated, as long as you be true to yourself, long as you be good to.
Speaker 4: People, long as you leave with love.
Speaker 6: As long as you get the light there, you really have shine, no matter what situation. Yeah, it's gonna be times it is dim, but it's always quickly.
Speaker 4: You can change the light bulb, right, We ain't gotta Just because the light bulb don't went out, don't mean it's so damn lights are out. The power is not off. Just need a new buzz. The lights are not off.
Speaker 6: That's whole energy right, bub was pulling too much energy from you anyways. But God, thank you that you're letting me operate on that one. But this new one, your light bill gonna be cheaper the lights.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no, no no no, You're gonna get this soft one, you know, the how bug high bull stove for the like twenty two dollars for one bull here soft white like God, let me come on.
Speaker 6: For resting on the dy resting on these house what you want green young.
Speaker 5: All buh aside that were you look at bank using my ship. I'm gonna say that. I'm gonna say that, so change your ain't off too bro. You know how many time nigga thought, because I was on a black a nigga in the shadows, that my lights was off. Click the switch on.
Speaker 4: The head, brighter bub soft white, soft white. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: I can tell you I like.
Speaker 1: The book. In this time, we'll put a generator on that, more generator on it.
Speaker 5: So if the world shut down it generally, you know how loud and generating.
Speaker 6: Again, we back at it again. And that's what it is, though. But I understand that, so.
Speaker 4: I understand my mission.
Speaker 6: I'm truly a light right and and when I walk into the room, I want to be that like I'm not walking into room and be bright, to be intimidated like this some light if you need it, whatever you w was feeling, I promise I'm enough light to shine on you to charge you back up right, Because I know my ministry, I know my energy, I know my call, and I know my superpower.
Speaker 4: And I ain't pressed on nothing. I ain't pressed. Yeah, I'm like, I'm gonna lie.
Speaker 5: I've been saying that a hundred years ago, and I wouldn't even hear yet my name is probably Dennis in yeah ship. If you don't feel like you the light, that means you feel like somebody condemn you're like, yeah, that's the truth. Like I just feel like when you know you and God, Grace bro, ain't that you free outside?
Speaker 4: Literally? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you free when you know you? You that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And then another like you said, motherfucker, but you can't buy laughing, and I'm like, but she ain't funny, tell you straight up, like yeah, trying.
Speaker 6: To say no, you can't do that. These people know I'm seeing them. Yeah, that's that's your real job to do that. But I mean, in real life, you got to just go ahead and stand ten toes down here in Atlanta, right, And it's either you do or die, and so you just keep doing it if some people die and they come back and recurrnate it, and just keep doing it. So I'm just so glad that I was able to just but I wasn't. I didn't come here honestly for looking for validation. I just came to show how I was. Yeah, I brought me to Atlanta. Yeah, So I didn't come looking like, hey I need to get a pass. No, no, no, I need to show y'all what's going on.
Speaker 1: What's the weirdest you've done seen since you've been doing entertainment?
Speaker 4: Shit, man, with the cocaine. From the cocaine weird.
Speaker 6: That It was weird for me because I'm like, my friends were cracking jokes like, oh, you know, you know you made it when you when they got cocaine parties, I'm like, oh for real. And then my birthday party, like a few years ago, a whole bunch of friends of mine came in with probably like two hundred dollars from McDonald's.
Speaker 4: In my hotel room McDonald's. It was late at night.
Speaker 6: We partied, we drinking, and they pulled our cocaine. I was like, oh shit, I made it. I called my husband like, oh shit, they got cocaine. He was like, you know what to do? He's like, you know what to do. Don't don't try to ship you know what I'm saying. Just keep it cool, you good, go back in there.
Speaker 4: Are you good? Live by? I was like, nigga, I'm scared at you up. I wasn't really scared if I just want to call a nigga like dog a cocaine here. So that was a weird shit.
Speaker 6: But honestly, y'all, for real, I don't really be around weird shit because I got a real good spirit of discernment.
Speaker 4: Dog. Yeah, my spirit of discernment so.
Speaker 6: Cold, I will remove myself from a situation and I make anybody feel uncomfortable. I just don't want to be in whatever this shit is. I don't want to do my name called.
Speaker 7: But a lot of times, not even to cut you off, a lot of times, when you have a good spirit and when you have a great aura, weird shit can't even stand.
Speaker 4: To be around. You're a god. That's a fact. It'll push itself out. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So yeah, And then when I do feel like he or things after the weird, I'm like, oh, it's them, because it can't be me, because I'll be like chilling and.
Speaker 4: Ship they said anything else.
Speaker 5: When I got big fat what's some shit? You had to take accountability on? Like, man, it's you you doing.
Speaker 6: This, kire, I had to take accountability on, like, just so I get comfortable knowing that I can just be me and sometimes I won't stretch myself enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: You know, I know I can just walk into a room and just ship my way through some shit like fluff it through like I heard, and everybody gonna love me firstus really doing those show.
Speaker 4: Statically doing the work.
Speaker 6: You get what I'm saying. And then but I eventually get to the work. But I want what I've worked on. And it's twenty twenty four. It's just saying, you know you're about to go to this situation, be prepared.
Speaker 5: Let me because I struggle the same shit. Yeah, I feel like you are the money right. Yeah you that when you try to you can't cloud your brain and this may be you gotta have a team to do what you do.
Speaker 1: You can only do with this you keep it one hundred real souse. That's what I like my people. I let them, But you gotta listen to them too.
Speaker 5: You gotta let them say what they see you as you know what I'm saying that that's so ship like do this because they looking. It's like if you're not looking in the mirror, you can't see what's on your face.
Speaker 6: That's the fact. So that's what I struggle with. That's what I need to have. I need to hold myself more accountable. I do have dope people around me as solid love me they visionaries, but I'm sometimes like, I want to do it this way instead of just allowing them and trust in the process with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So yeah, that's funny that. Yeah, I'm that girl. So just working on that. I just working on that, especially when it comes to my manager. Because my husband, right, and so I am.
Speaker 6: Quick, yeah you talking, He's like, no, ill been working on these for six months for you. I'm like, oh, okay, well, and then when I do it his way, it works seamless.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, I want to say sorry because I but this is doc Kelly, your wife, this is entertainerog No, we just so forgiving you know what I'm saying. Yeah, but you need that though, hell y'all need that.
Speaker 5: You need that.
Speaker 4: But this is what I wanted to ask you.
Speaker 7: So a lot of your jokes and shit are like single jokes. Okay, So how does that like? Okay, two, this is a two part question. So how does that work like within you guys, dynamic within your relationship? And how does your husband being comfortable enough to not allow you but to like push you forward with those jokes help you like make your jokes and.
Speaker 4: Shit even funnier.
Speaker 6: So, so, as of lately, or I mentioned a lot that I'm married, but people seem to think that that's a joke.
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, I'm really married. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So, but I think that the way how free I am on stage, how I just I use all aspects of comedy. I'm physical, I'm analytical, I'm a storyteller. So I'm on stage, I'm moving, I'm moving.
Speaker 4: I know I'm sexy. I know I'm beautiful.
Speaker 5: I'm using it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm doing everything. So I'm a I'm a sex symbol. Dick it fuck, I'm smart. I'm all this stuff. So people like they're like, I.
Speaker 4: Ain't no way she married. Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Use that to my advantage because it's a it's a sales tactic, it's a marketing right right. People desire me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, come on with it.
Speaker 6: But my husband ain't tripping because at the end of the day, we we've been shooting the gym since day one. Yeah, so he can sit back and he's in the room and nobody knows he's in the room. Nobody knows who is who he is unless I point him out. A lot of times he don't want to because he's like man, get the bag. Not get the bag, like we're gonna sacrifice our relationship, but get the bag. Because a lot of times people get uncomfortable when they know your husband around.
Speaker 4: Ye know what I'm saying. They don't want to have the same conversations with you.
Speaker 5: You know, a lot of niggas say, shooting in the gym. It's a difference between shooting and the gym. You gotta come out there crate shooting on the crate with you can use the knife and.
Speaker 4: Cut the damn bottom of the crate. Yeah.
Speaker 5: We built the goal. Yeah, we made a goal and the shootouf.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He pumped up the gym, he pumped up the ball.
Speaker 4: Up the ball, yeah yeah. And it was just me and young He kept them and that was them as airballs, and he was like them good, it's good.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be good.
Speaker 4: I'm like yeah. He's like hell, yeah, yeah, that's really He's like, you're good already. I'm like you're good, You're good. I'm like that, okay, I'm his three layup, that's bad. We're gonna be alright. But so for the word for that.
Speaker 6: Question, I feel like I just use my content to be as free as possible what people need and get from it. Some stuff is most stuff is true stories, but a lot of it's embellished for just people to feel entertained references. But at the end of the day, my husband is like the top priority. People know it. They hate it when they find out other body like that you're married. I'm like, yeah, well wouldn't I be?
Speaker 4: You think nobody's gonna marry me?
Speaker 1: Do you think you could have? Do you think you that the comfidi is and uh without him?
Speaker 4: Nope, nope.
Speaker 6: I've always been this girl. He met me this big but I'm talking about to just be as bold. Every time I thought I was bold, He's like, you got a little bit more in you.
Speaker 4: I'm like Jane. He like, dude, you hold him back. He's like, you can't operate in fear. And I'm like, I'm giving these niggas my all. He's like, no, it ain't. It's more in there. I'm like, Oh, what more do you want from me? What more do you want for me?
Speaker 6: And so yeah, I've always been a big personality. I was a cheerleader when I was in high school.
Speaker 4: Some food I did too. That's why I got caught. I thought it was some hot and that cotton hole.
Speaker 6: But yeah, my husband, he just I've always had confidence, but I've always been with me and that have been intimidated by that. They tried to shrink it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they made me feel like I was loud.
Speaker 6: They made me feel like they made me feel like people were laughing at me in that weakness, right, like damn, so I would just, you know, be like this trophy girl.
Speaker 4: And now my husband like, hell no, go be free. You a butterfly bitch. And I'm a big one too, like I'm in this bitch. Hit him in face. He's like, money, go get this money you mean? And my husband really that guy.
Speaker 6: He really that guy, like he will call anybody in the world to put me in position. There's no door that he's not afraid to knock on. We're doing this by ourselves. He got no TV dress and e GD and.
Speaker 4: And this nigga, you know, this nigga's a win older. This nigg ain't got no man around, this ain't got no but either way he runs business. People respect him in the game. You understand what I'm saying. He put people on.
Speaker 6: People want him to mensage me like I can't do you like that because Kelly my number one priority.
Speaker 4: But what I can do is hand you what I can hand you, And that nigga is a generous him, and I love him for that. I love her. Here a real nigga. Everybody here a real nigga. Here a Redican.
Speaker 5: I'm like that.
Speaker 4: You know that's a consulting fie. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Because we are a business. David's and Company is an umbrella business.
Speaker 1: We make money.
Speaker 4: He like, nah, it's bigger than that. He believe in uh, connecting docs, No, no, no, planting seeds.
Speaker 6: He's a seed planner. Yeah, so for real, just be crazy. I don't even know I'm planting a pineapple tree. I didn't even know I needed that pineapples, right, And he's like, yeah, bitch, Electro likes and all this ship load. He like, ain't planting the pineapple tree two months ago, and now we are just reaping the harvest. So I don't think I am confident I've been this big, But I think my having a man like my that's strong.
Speaker 4: He he he ain't no sucker. He know who he is. He a man's man. He walking on his chest up.
Speaker 5: He ain't streaking and security.
Speaker 6: Baby, not in this way. I feel invisible with that. And we going back to back. We yeah, the niggas said, I'm the manager on the security on wardrobe. I was like, I look like you're good. You over thinking that ship.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, you need some water.
Speaker 5: He turned from the security to the style to the.
Speaker 4: Motivation craft services.
Speaker 6: But if he don't mind doing it, and it ain't. It ain't a Kelly kel thinking of James thing.
Speaker 4: It's a thing. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: When I arrived here, arrive and he'll rib I rive a lot of times. I'm on the road, y'all know, I'm traveling comedian.
Speaker 4: Thank you guy for the process.
Speaker 1: He go out.
Speaker 4: Still he's still in the rooms.
Speaker 6: You understand I'm saying, he's still making himself known because he's a representation of me. So when I can't be in these places, he is, and he rubbing elbows and he meeting the people.
Speaker 4: So that's that's hard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And even when we don't like each other, nobody never knows, you know what I'm saying, Nobody never knows me and his.
Speaker 4: Nigga's been a box and the call you know, hello, David. We won't never let that ship carry on the work. Nigga, what I'm like your mama's figuretty, he's like your mama dressing. I gotta pull up.
Speaker 1: That was supposed to be.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 5: That nigga, Bro, You that nigga for real? I guess what on behalf of Atlanta?
Speaker 4: I appreciate you.
Speaker 5: If y'all never seen her stand up, never seen y'all gotta go. She's really dope and I gotta go. She got we what do you call it endorsement? We are endorsing You're dope so much.
Speaker 4: Thank you? Scream. You didn't say nothing.
Speaker 3: I ain't seen you live, but I told you. I told you on top of a fan of what I see it online, But I'm come to see you live. Just t me some tickets.
Speaker 4: Speak up, Scream go, scream, can be quiet. You heard just say she was in getting in the car. Get ready boy her nigga, hear me.
Speaker 3: Don't care about you nobody. What's what's the soundtrack to your lifestyle?
Speaker 4: Tasha cobbs Uh, Nicki minaj.
Speaker 3: Er.
Speaker 6: I mean, it depends on where I'm going through. It depends on where I'm at, It depends on what I need right. So I'm gonna listen to some nikki. I'm gonna start in any room that I stand in. I am a standout. Be just your standing.
Speaker 4: These bitches, coffee, your homework, that's what the hand did, ah dug right, And then I may listen to take me to the God. I know what's next and shifting.
Speaker 6: Right come, I'm spiritual. And then I may listen to Kadu like order, no, you know what and it really be like that. But I'm able to just shift. I'm a shifter, right, I'm a shifter. I'm okay with shifting with the energy of the room. But I'm a shifter and I know that. So I'm a shifter. But for the most part, I'm going to uh be like even killed but high energy. I could take anything up. I can host anything from church, corporate.
Speaker 4: College, christian whatever it is you put me in any situation. I'm a flourish.
Speaker 6: You could take me to a motherfuckering state farmer n I'm gonna have these bitches swagging surfing like I wrote it.
Speaker 4: But you could take me to a church and.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have them crying on their knees, praising, worshiping like and I'm standing in the gap for him. You could take me to a school where kids and I'm able to adapt to them, and I'm having them feeling like they're the tallest person, the biggest person in the room.
Speaker 4: And you could take me to a.
Speaker 6: Women's retreat and I'm gonna say you, I did the same thing. I been there too, So I just I'm just transparent. I know that I can do it all, and I'm okay with that.
Speaker 4: I'm okay with that exactly.
Speaker 2: It's Big Facts, none cap bitch.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: You know who it is?
Speaker 3: Is DJ Screen from the Big Facts podcast and listen. Prize Picks is America's number one fantasy sports app with over.
Speaker 1: Three million members.
Speaker 3: The easiest, most exciting way to play dfs.
Speaker 5: It's just you against the numbers.
Speaker 3: You pick more than or less than on two to six player stat projections and watch the winnings rolled in. Now do you want to play alongside some of Prize Picks's favorite players like rapper Meet Mill or comedian Andrew Schultz? Where you can find community plays under the promo tabs of the app to view entries for some of the biggest names in the Prize Picks community each week and I'm here to tell you that Prize Picks is really simple to play. I can make my picks and submit my entry in less than sixty seconds, and Prize Picks now offers Apple Pay for quick and easy deposits into your account now. This week on Prize Picks, I'm selecting the more Dan for the points for Trey Young because I'm expecting the Atlanta Hawks Sharp Shooter to start heating up. And I'm also taking the more Dan on points with Indiana Pace's superstar Tyrese Halliburton. And I don't have to explain to you why you've seen that boy in action. So go to prize picks dot com, forward slash big Facts and use the code big facts for a first deposit match up to one hundred dollars. Again, go to prize picks dot com forward slash big facts and use the code big facts for a first deposit match of up to one hundred dollars. Prize picks pick more pick less. It's that easy.
Speaker 2: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 5: When when did you know you had that inside of you?
Speaker 3: And for the people out there that's trying to find that inside of them, how do they do that?
Speaker 6: If I can be honest with y'all, it took a while. People see it on you first. You know how they say when you lose weight, people see.
Speaker 4: Like you lost what you like, Oh, I didn't that. You've been in the gym six months. You don't think you lost the way. You don't see it because you you just in your mind.
Speaker 1: You just feel like it's a process for yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you prictice are critical. So I just say, within like the last.
Speaker 6: Two to three years, if I can be completely honest, even as hard as I've been going. But the work ethic has always been there, The energy who I am is always been there. But it takes for you to realize that everybody else could want it for you, your mother, your husband, your friends, your management, the faces, the voices of Atlanta, you know, agencies, managers. But until you walk in the wholeness, in the wholeness of it, you're not gonna feel it. But now that I walk in, I'm like, oh, it's this thing gone. Let me reintroduce myself. Let me introduce myself. And it's not to ship on anybody, it's not to make anybody feel small.
Speaker 4: But I am big. I am and if anybody feel like that. You know what I'm saying, I'm that girl. I'm that girl, and I'm that girl and everything. I'm a nice girl and I'm still that bitch like you don't have to be next. I'm that bitch. I change hair, I changed clothes, were running around one hundred thousand dos cars were from the gutters. You understand what I'm saying. My mama was a single mama. You understand I ain't that girl. Yes, you feel me. And I have to say that because I don't want people to shrink and being that girl and being like you gotta be bold in That was my husband saying, you mistake humility, humility for you know, like you ain't gotta be all like like down to yourself and for humility. And I was like, I just don't want people to think that I'm cocky.
Speaker 1: It because I'm gonna tell you something. To tell you something, you pop your ship.
Speaker 5: It's it's somebody you somewhere before you was you right now looking at you.
Speaker 1: That's what you gotta let her know you can be you.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah that did that make sense?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. You can be you. You just don't know you you somebody knows.
Speaker 4: Somebody needs to.
Speaker 5: Ship.
Speaker 6: But somebody is watching me saying, wow, I was I'm from I'm from the inner city where opportunities don't.
Speaker 4: I ain't just hand it to you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Teenage pregnancy is right in the inner city, in the community where they're like you, you ain't gonna make it out.
Speaker 4: It's over with. And guess what.
Speaker 6: I was doing everything to be a statistic, but God said, nah, I'm gonna use you as a testimony.
Speaker 4: And that why I gotta be like different. That's why I gotta be bold. That's why I gotta be a collective.
Speaker 6: That's why I gotta say, Hey, Kelly, you're gonna have a Funny by Nature County tour. You're gonna call the dopest bitches in the game that you say are funny, right, and you're gonna bring them together.
Speaker 4: You're gonna say not not know, just rinky dink. You're gonna get the coldest bitches, and you're gonna say, let's do a tour. Yeah, who do that?
Speaker 6: Because a lot of times the game want you to be the big person and have small millions up under you, and I ain't that girl. I want a whole army full of boss bitches. We walking room, they like one. Yeah, I ain't even competing, No, no.
Speaker 5: Friendly competition. Yeah, I gotta go hard because I know I got some Hartes with me.
Speaker 4: Because they hard, they funny exactly.
Speaker 6: So if I go and here laxi daisy, I'm gonna be the weak link and I challenge.
Speaker 4: Challenging myself versus going out here getting a whole.
Speaker 6: Bunch of people who I know, Like, I'm way funnier than herd, I'm way friender than him.
Speaker 4: No, these bitches are all funny.
Speaker 6: They all hold they own in different arenas, and I'm like, let's come together, let's be a collective. And they love me enough and they trust me enough and my word enough, me and my husband enough to say we're gonna do it, and we bet on ourselves.
Speaker 4: We ain't waiting on Superman. We ain't wait on know that work.
Speaker 5: He ain't coming. He who Superman came saying, if a nigga can point out a nigga.
Speaker 4: Who know Superman, right, he ain't he not coming?
Speaker 1: You gotta be Superman.
Speaker 4: I'm Superman. I'm super Woman.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna keep one hundred care you that ship because people are like us, even just us. People don't see this like we're doing things that were just doing unintentionally but on purpose.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's like we ain't trying to do nothing, but now we're seeing, like, bro, a nigga is supposed to be like this, ain't.
Speaker 1: I'm spoba be sitting on a sofa on the podcast drinking red wine.
Speaker 4: But I am so a nigga.
Speaker 5: Know, if Bank, if Kill, if Jay, if Stream can sit out and smoke and talk ship and figure out life, take care of their kids, take care of their family by being in their purpose, I can too. That's the only thing that made me re learn a lot of ship and make people look at me different because bruh, I'm really doing something different than what what you.
Speaker 4: Was supposed what people thought you was gonna do.
Speaker 6: You know what's dope to look at us like podcasts and things like that, like these are platforms that you're allowing people on. You know who you are, You know you are When people like see you together, they're like, damn, those are power rangers, different colors and shut this nigga.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Like damn, they don't when they get to you, bro, I don't care what loans I gotta don't give them. I don't care give me a suit.
Speaker 4: Suits.
Speaker 5: You don't understand what she's saying. Ain't having no suits in the power.
Speaker 6: And people know your So people want to do well, let me get let me we gotta we gotta be we gotta be okay with people.
Speaker 4: Want to rub elbows with us.
Speaker 6: But the thing is, we put people in position, Thank you God, right, we put people in position.
Speaker 4: And you know what I'm saying, it's just the next alley. Whoop. Everything that we do is the next alley for the next thing. You never know.
Speaker 6: Once I say that says the seed planning. That's the seed planning. That just like, oh God, this is happening. I see you on the pucket six months like man, I shot that ship a year ago.
Speaker 4: Just seeing it you you come fly on I need I'm like, yeah here.
Speaker 6: And before you know what you'r life is just changing in the blink of our eyes. Yeah yeah, about my life is changing the blink of an eye. I understand that the comedy game right now is sometimes it's taking a hit because we are light right, and it's trying the evils or the we are trying to make shit negative and combative.
Speaker 4: We are the one thing that's supposed to be light. Were the one thing that's supposed to lift people up.
Speaker 6: I think dark places. So I'm like, you know what, Kelly, this is your time to shine because you've been that. You don't have to pretend you've been that. So stand up for the people to say, listen, we're gonna unite for the ones that want to, We're gonna lift each other. We ain't gotta all say that, we all friends and all that.
Speaker 1: You said, you told yourself this is your time to shine. This is your time accept that you're being shining. You don't start shining now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a fact, you know what I'm saying. That's a fact that when you that you've been that, yeah, you just.
Speaker 1: Didn't tap into that.
Speaker 4: You know I'm talking about, like, this is the time. Why these niggas is it's timing shit down.
Speaker 6: I'm like, hey, here, we gon't know we're gonna I'm about to be the one raising it up every time somebody asks you some ship. No, I don't want to talk about nothing negative.
Speaker 4: Why would I do that? It shit is already heavy on everybody else. I'm a building back up. But yeah, I get what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, hell yeah. But this is a time where it's gonna be like seeing because it's so negative right now. Every time you look up, you're like, damn, everybody just dig and digging in dirt. But why is that?
Speaker 6: Why is it being shifted at everything that we do, negative is broadcast so big. But when we come together and do dope shit and we have community involvement events and we give back to people that not without the cameras around, none of that is publicized.
Speaker 4: That's a problem.
Speaker 6: That's a problem, and I and I want to be a part of the solution with that. I want people to know that, guess what's a lot of amazing things that's happening in the world. And we are not negative.
Speaker 4: No, no, we're not.
Speaker 3: You think it's You think it's harder, like in the comedy game, for women, particularly like black women, to get they respect.
Speaker 6: Oh for sure, you know what it is, because women gotta work ten times harder in any industry, right, corporedom or Yeah. So for for female comedians, they already have.
Speaker 4: A stick one that most of them only talk about.
Speaker 6: The same things. And so I just go go in and and be me. I'm not even comparing myself to female comedians. I compare myself to comedians because I'm not like nigga. I'm just not going against those female comedians, and I'm not going against anybody I call up.
Speaker 1: Just doing me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and whoever don't like it, because you'll be surprised.
Speaker 6: It ain't just the women that's upset or or want to compete. It'd be the dudes, like kill you, or I got to put my ship game home? Like why y'all ain't game told have been on before I got here. I ain't even know, Like the fuck, I didn't even know that you have to put a different shield on because I got here, my nigga.
Speaker 4: But women, we just have to stand.
Speaker 6: We have to unite, we have to like beg each other up. We have to share different resources.
Speaker 7: Yeah, as we go through a lot dealing with these niggas and these fake ass bitches man and the.
Speaker 6: Steak ass, the price range different. Like it's important for maybe J to be like, for J to be like Kelly, this is just show, right, niggas got money.
Speaker 4: Don't play with me, Like, don't go in there low balling yourself. Yeah, don't let them low ball exactly right. It's important for us to share that information. Now. You ain't gotta go price point that you're getting this. I'm getting that. But you should be around here, right. This is what you shoot for the goals and that's what it is. People will try to play you and all that. But nah, I'm not our heart.
Speaker 1: Our heart make we we let our heart determine our worth.
Speaker 5: You know, coolcause we fuck with niggas so much and I want to do this. You'll you'll be like, Okay, I fucked with him, give me this.
Speaker 4: Give me the little twenty five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you know you worth twenty you know what I'm saying, You'll take you.
Speaker 4: Just last week, you're like, why did I let this nigga talk me the five thous? How did I hear?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Because we went to school together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, my mom And here, mama.
Speaker 5: Cubs, it's your boy. You remember he remember he remember.
Speaker 4: He's the you show me nobody else these things? Thank you because you saw it then.
Speaker 7: But I am but you since I've been getting to pay me what I am worth now raised yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yesterday's price is not today's.
Speaker 5: I just want to.
Speaker 6: Price if not today, Hey me, I just wanted to meet in a year.
Speaker 4: In this that you deserve. College sector car after right, it's talk about it.
Speaker 6: It's a college scept when I'm talking about over four five hundred colleges, predominantly white colleges voted for me Comedians of the Year.
Speaker 4: About it, speak on it, you hear me.
Speaker 6: I'm the only one sitting on a podium of all these white recipients of awards, and I'm sitting there like this, I'm going crazy.
Speaker 5: The lady.
Speaker 6: My husband wasn't No, no, my husband wasn't there. My daughter had a competition. So I just flew in, got the warden out.
Speaker 4: Some dope ship fluid got their warding.
Speaker 6: Not even in your life, go shine this ship out.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And when I say that, I wasn't looking to win that.
Speaker 6: I really was like, man, this is this is just something I'm doing to be doing, you.
Speaker 4: Know, because I was gonna do it.
Speaker 6: So I show up no matter what, y'all, because my name is my name. If it's two or two thousand, I'm gonna give you my awe. If I show up for your personal birthday party in your backyard, if I show up for the band stadium, You're going to get the best of me, because why would I short change anybody for the experience of me?
Speaker 4: And I like when people.
Speaker 5: Why that.
Speaker 6: Every day each other got to I don't want to short anyone from the experience of me.
Speaker 5: That's not far that give you everything, ever, because that last person got that from me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So when y'all talk about me and you're like, bit, ch'all feel the same way about it, and some people get mad like did you make everybody feel special? And I'm like, dog, it's it's nothing. I'm not trying to make you not feel special, yaz, I do me feel special to see that people can be special. And guess what if you don't feel special around me, that's because you have something wrong with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm right here.
Speaker 7: Like yeah, yeah, Because even if even if you fucked up, everybody around me feels love, I don't give a what you got.
Speaker 4: Period.
Speaker 7: You're gonna laugh, you're gonna joke, you're gonna smile, You're gonna get a hug, you're gonna get get it something fucking turn that ship around.
Speaker 4: Like I don't play that negative ship. I don't either. I don't, I don't, and I don't care who it come from. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, I'm a big personality on the world, but I'm like this in my home too, Like, hey, hold on, wait a minute, that didn't feel right.
Speaker 4: I couldn't.
Speaker 6: I I'm sorry that you received it that way, but there was no way that I had that intention because my heart never that way. If you received it that way, ask yourself, what's on you that made you think that I said something negative? Because now it's a stuff evaluation thinking.
Speaker 4: We all got to do it. We all got to hold ourselves accountable.
Speaker 6: You know, when you you you find yourself upset or something, You're like, but why would it be that way if.
Speaker 4: If I never had this encounter.
Speaker 6: So I'm an accountability person and I just learned that in the last three or four years.
Speaker 4: And that's part of growing, just growing, right, And it's growing, and I'm growing in something. They don't want to see you grow. They want to.
Speaker 6: Hold you to the old Kelly Kills. I'm not two thousand. I'm not just a high school Kelly Kills. You got to re meet me what my last situation shifted me?
Speaker 4: My last That last thing that I did was a wake up call.
Speaker 6: That last the last thing that you didn't know about when I was crying late in the midnight hour or when I was having my head on a plane.
Speaker 4: Yeah. People think, you know, you travel a lot, and you on the road and you live in this dream. But they don't know what it takes to do that. They don't know leaving your family. And I have an eleven year old daughter.
Speaker 6: Who's a scholar, who's a captain of cheerleading teams, who's my MENI me, but leaving her, even though I got an amazing support system.
Speaker 4: They don't know what it takes. They don't know how it tasts.
Speaker 6: Leaving your husband, because guess what, I am a wife and I do want to lay up up under my men, But I can't do that all the time.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: If it's not in the writer, if it's were smart, we ain't spending all.
Speaker 4: This money just for us to lay up. We can leave it and get home. Give us the money we don't need. We don't need thirteen people with us. Right, you hear me, we know how to go get it.
Speaker 6: So people don't know that it's a lot of sacrifice in being where you want to be right now. And I'm just I'm okay with sacrificing right now.
Speaker 3: Break it down like rundown, like what you've been in. Some films you've been in, you've been on TV area breakdown.
Speaker 4: Oh, my movie right now is number one on TV. My movie right now is number one on Tobe. My movie Amber one movie Tooby Tooby this Tooby. Yeah, it's a free streaming platform. Toob. We create your own nervetive. It's called Box. It's not a comedy, right.
Speaker 6: It is a suspense thriller. It is definitely an informative ass movie. And people say all the time like Kelly, we saw you in a different light.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, this is really me showing that I could do. You know, So, I've been in film, i was communication major radio, TV.
Speaker 6: Broadcasting at Central State. Shout to all my centrillions. And then you know, once you leave, when you try to go on radio, you know, people don't leave radio.
Speaker 4: Y'all know that.
Speaker 6: Radio person now, they don't leave people that you hear them voices forever for twenty years. You know what I'm saying't die years, he ain't he ain't even dain't even grass Creek, that's Grid Avenue.
Speaker 4: At this point, I turned into the Hallway, Lady Road, Greg Road because they don't. So I just had to like figure it out.
Speaker 6: But I was a theater major, so I've been acting and then I have movies like I film my first movie in twenty twelve. It was called role Play, and I mean it went to Amazon. It was like in Walmart. You don't even know things like this, but you don't know the business. You just a film a movie and not know the business. That's why it's important for comedians and all of us to know business and know like you know percentage wise and that you know, you want to get back ends off movies and things like that.
Speaker 4: You want to know where it's going. You want to know everything. You want to be involved in it.
Speaker 6: So I got movies role Play, Disconnection, not this civilian life, hole in the wall, all about a check botch. I'm working on a film that we're producing ourselves. It's called Toxic Friends.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Like we started off just making it as short and then we realized that, oh man, this is good and people like, we want to buy it.
Speaker 4: Can y'all stretch this out? Yeah? I need to be in it. I would love it.
Speaker 7: You're not blaming me Jarvis that do not toxic friends?
Speaker 4: Friends? You in there? Okay, I'm gonna put this in there is and toxic friends. You want to be in this, Carede We had a if.
Speaker 6: You want to be in it, you definitely we could have I'm about to write it up. We're gonna have it, okay, all right, so we don't figure out, We're gonna figure it out. That's gonna be okay, perfect. But this is what we're doing. We're creating our own lanes.
Speaker 4: Yes, we stepped on the way and it's a lane, and can't nobody tell you this lane is different?
Speaker 6: And it's like, because I have friends that's been on every major Netflix, HBO, Showtime, BT, God Central, Home Shopping Network. I mean, I've been on everything, and guess where they at at the house waiting on somebody to call them to give them the next opportunity. Meanwhile, were like, m we can create our own and that's what we're doing. So yeah, and that and it's just I'm like, oh, okay, it's happening.
Speaker 4: You need some food, we need to see yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: That's the crazy part about it is you'll be like, all right, I'm sorry, I've.
Speaker 1: Been drinking the nigga, just hit the bottle.
Speaker 5: But if you don't, if you didn't do it the way that you're doing it, you won't respect doing it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You can't go how you're gonna take you and your husband up under somebody.
Speaker 1: You gotta get it out the mud. There's no other way.
Speaker 6: The way talent from New York told me, like, listen, don't go on, don't go be on nobody's feature. He was like, because if you go on the road as people feature, that's.
Speaker 4: All you'll be known as.
Speaker 6: Yes, and you're such and such feature. Yes, not comedian Kelly Kills. Oh yeah, you heard of Kelly Kelly. Yeah, such and such a feature, such a feature. But no, it's I create my own. You're right, you create your own. We don't want to go under nobody.
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 5: How long will it take?
Speaker 1: Come cut?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: When I was a teacher, it's different than when I was a teacher. Before I was a.
Speaker 5: Teachering different, you know, what I'm saying, it's a different I'm still in a different.
Speaker 1: Spot than I would have been in.
Speaker 5: I can't compare myself to this person because they've been doing this shit twenty thirty years, fifteen years, and.
Speaker 4: You know the sacrifice they have to do. I don't know the back story. I don't know what they had to give up. I don't know the sleepless nights.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I was in this situation, if it would have killed me, if it would have ruined my mask, if it would have took me away from my daughters.
Speaker 4: So God, thank you for everything. I'm going. We get to create it.
Speaker 6: Yes, if I take a week off, I can tell my husband I don't.
Speaker 4: Want to work for a week. Guess what.
Speaker 6: I don't work for a week. I'm about the big he comes to the house. He man, we do whatever because I get to do that versus seeing somebody you got to do this and that and third.
Speaker 4: So I do like that. But I'm ready for But let me be very clear, I'm prepared for anything.
Speaker 6: Fact because I've been I've been prepared for a time like that.
Speaker 4: That's a fact. So when my TV show come in these huge networks.
Speaker 6: I'm already put together. Now this is the package. Y'all don't have to put me together. I don't need all that. This is what I've created. This is gonna have for sale. You know, it's a it's a selling deal.
Speaker 4: It's a selling point. So I'm excited.
Speaker 6: Because the brand endorsements they coming in, the deals coming in. You're like, Wow, And I want to be a talk show host, right, I've always said that since I was a little kid.
Speaker 4: And then a thing come along, call podcasting.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me say this. Ill know we got screamed. We're good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, next episode, we were on dinner at the restaurant of our choice because the next time we interview, it's gonna be different for you.
Speaker 4: Come on, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we want we want to be what we want to eat at. Y'all see now, because.
Speaker 4: It can't change. I don't know, man, we.
Speaker 5: Got to see you, brother tylor No, we want a dinner on the fifty yard.
Speaker 4: Met bro.
Speaker 5: Taking a ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I know things are going to be different for you because things have been different from you. When I seen it, God rested soul Clay. He invited me out. I came and saw you at the club.
Speaker 4: You up there for the.
Speaker 5: Turkey, our type of I said, this lady is crazy, this like.
Speaker 1: Two years ago straight. Yeah, she's a uptown That's what I said.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: I think it was a roaster, some of the roast, Gray Street or something.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I was there.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's a start.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And I can see she's just not tapping into what she finished do. But from then to now she's different.
Speaker 4: That ships spread it.
Speaker 5: So from now til the next time we she's gonna be different.
Speaker 4: No, you're smart. It's fun. I'm over here like this. I remember like it was yesterday, because you never forget where you come from. I remember you being there. I remember them saying she was ship. You need to know her. Everybody telling me that, and I was like, give me a hug. You hugged me.
Speaker 6: You was like, but she was waving and she gets some babies and ships.
Speaker 4: She was ship right, but she was enlightened to me, and I was like, man, we gotta hang out. I own whatever, like number your moon was like, all right, you know what I'm saying. But I guess what, I never used it I never did it because I don't want these people. Don't use something until this time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can be you can hop on ship, offer something.
Speaker 4: Feelings you're like, this is what we're talking about, not saying you would have done that, but what's up and it's no shade, it's all good. Yeah, some people come in your life for a season reason in lifetime.
Speaker 6: But whatever it is, you got to be positioned right. And I believe in positioning right when you position. Now we have something to talk about, move business, investment. Now it's new things and now it's like, now it makes sense versus just wasting a phone call to shoot the ship.
Speaker 4: Nigga's too busy for that. Niggas is too busy for that. And you gotta respect you the time.
Speaker 6: You respect me for time. They can respect that ship way more. Call me with what you want, know what you want.
Speaker 4: My husband he's king of this.
Speaker 6: He like, my only mission is to make sure you know exactly what you want when they ask you, second guess what they what you want?
Speaker 5: Confuse you, confuse to leave because I don't even put chills the body.
Speaker 4: Think about it because they have any time. This bitch ain't ready what she won't like I know what I won't. This is who I am.
Speaker 6: This is why you need to give you and if you don't want to give it to me, it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be gotten.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, so you're so.
Speaker 4: I really be saying ship like niggas at James said this all the time.
Speaker 6: I love this nigga keep me saying like, it's a lot of niggas getting fired when you get on fire, Like when these niggas can you fire and they can't.
Speaker 4: Put you out, It's a lot of these gonna get fired because them emails.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be agencies, It's gonna be people like why don't we have Kelly.
Speaker 4: Kills and.
Speaker 6: Sent the tape? We tried to give you her. Yeah, but now y'all can't have access. And yes, three o'clock.
Speaker 5: This building that nigga build me up.
Speaker 4: Drive.
Speaker 5: You gotta give them some of the daytime. Yeah, give the day time anything.
Speaker 4: Don't don't tell I got married.
Speaker 6: I got a nigga supposed to be at the eleven months, I was like the niggatti.
Speaker 4: Yo, and I was the stool teacher. My flats used to sting.
Speaker 5: Nigga.
Speaker 4: I used to come home for a long day and I didn't.
Speaker 6: Have no sacks off and I had took my flash off and I was like, God, damn it.
Speaker 4: I kicked him up on the bill. He's like I already smelled him. I was like, oh, this nigga lovely, don't flat this one pay lessons open too. Is a bitch. That nigga is like already smelled. I'm like, let me sick a dick. I don't read to a buy this nigga that he just wanted to dig at the birthday. Let meok a dick.
Speaker 6: The g is do the dog is growth in development right, and then we played with GD all day for growth in development. And I've been growing as a woman. He yeah, you know what I'm saying. We grow as we grow as a hunit.
Speaker 4: But that nigga.
Speaker 5: Tell the truth.
Speaker 4: Man, come on put here. This nigga used to be a pan half bitch.
Speaker 1: Chance Fato.
Speaker 4: When they had two bitches, but they was like one that straight. I think never. But I'm so glad he had piped me that nigga's a hustler and that nigga know and he respects me. I am.
Speaker 6: I have alpha female character, I have alpa femie energy, right. But it's never gonna be demeaning to him. And when it was because I could be woman and when a woman, it was when I was and whatever, I had to go back and apologize, like, nigga, I'm sorry like ever thinking that I could be bigger than us this.
Speaker 4: You as a man.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying because I saw him and know, like, nigga, I can't. I love you being a man.
Speaker 4: I love putting my head on your chest and it's here there. You know what I'm saying. I love that. I love your feet being rough as a bitch on me. I don't know, soft ass feed My nigga is a welder. Nigga. That bit just goggles in a helmet, just a man work on a railroad. If you want to see me go teeving dress, nigg you never know. He happy ward saying, y'all hary like what. I love this niggah, but he.
Speaker 6: Put me on a lot of games. I'm ready and I didn't understand, and I just get mad him talking to you like that. But I'm ready and I get it now, and I get it now. I get it more than ever. As I said on this culture, y'all, I get.
Speaker 5: It do you think it's more power in your feminine energy than in your masculine energy with your niggas?
Speaker 6: Oh for sure, Oh for sure. When I love on him and being my soft girl era, I see him.
Speaker 4: Like meeting me where I'm at. You understand what I'm saying, Melting a little, yes, but still cuddling me and taking me into that space I need to be in firstus me trying to.
Speaker 6: Be like I don't give a fuck, and he like, bitch all right, and I'm like, I'm scared because I.
Speaker 4: Don't want that. I'm straight and I don't want to do that. I ain't got to do that in my house. I ain't got to do that. And I don't want to do that. And I've tried, I've done that before. We've been together.
Speaker 6: We just celebrated being together fifteen years. We've been together fifteen fifteen years.
Speaker 4: We grew up together. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I became a woman with this man. He became a better man with me. I understand what I'm saying. So we seen each other highs, lows, ups downs.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. We not broke up. One thousand, six hundred and eighty two times and never left the house.
Speaker 1: I'm at three.
Speaker 6: When people act like that, I'll be breaking up with this nigga while he's sleeping. Beat the fuck out. You don't even know he in danger. I plug the your he don't even know. You don't know what I'm saying. But but but thank you that I was able to do with you know what I mean? People want that and I got it and I can. And at first I used to try to shrink it. I used to do a lot of shrinking.
Speaker 4: I could be honest.
Speaker 6: I used to do a lot of shrinking, drinking because people didn't have things called survivors.
Speaker 4: Remore yees, survivors remre. So we're act like what we're doing ain't big. It ain't for people around us to feel equal or or or or adequate. It's like, I'm not.
Speaker 6: Let's go, I'm not being a wife to make you not feel good about being a wife. I'm being a wife because I got a husband. So I'm about to make this nigga play or you know he easy. Please, I'm not being this okay, So you're making say, with three in the morning, I'm making.
Speaker 4: A nigga sandwich at three in the morning. But he's making me a sandwich three no more. This nigga is the king of bag e a meal out of three other meals that's in the refrigerator.
Speaker 5: I'm like, who thought he was.
Speaker 4: Gonna put that curry? Sh I made some noodles. It's an egg only for me though, And this ship regular that.
Speaker 6: I finished my ship quick because I eat like I'm in the military, and I'm like, that's some of yours. Nigga be like, damn, I like gotta because it should be tasted different. But yeah, I'm waking up and making this nigga play at three in the morning.
Speaker 4: We used to do a thing. I used to give him ice water in the middle of the night. He atesed to blow his mind. I'm like, ice water.
Speaker 6: But it's just a small acts of kindness, right, small things. And then sometimes we forget about that ship because life hater.
Speaker 4: Because the nigga be parched. We hours and that nigga got sleep at me. So the nigga be like, I'm like, oh shit, is a big one, Elizabeth. I'm coming to see you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, he needs the water, but yeah, I do that.
Speaker 4: I don't mind doing. I have a man man he he is my honor. Yeah, he loves how he represents me. I ain't.
Speaker 6: I ain't worried about when I'm out in the world making a name for myself that he bitch is like, you know, James is they like, I love your husband.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: He's respectful, you know what I'm saying, But at any time he ten toes down about his family, and that's what you want. You ain't gonna let nobody play in our face. So yeah, I'm excited about that.
Speaker 4: That's hard, that's real. That's real.
Speaker 5: That's real because I feel like most I ain't gonna say all women, when most women these days have a complex of giving a man that type of praise.
Speaker 1: And that type of energy. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You know how harder nigga Dick be when his bitch say that type of ship like, don't forget what you told you said you were going, but Cape, you are one hundred percent a big facts alumni.
Speaker 1: Tell you want to come here, You're open to come here.
Speaker 4: And I want to. I mean, this is a question, is a real question. Do y'all do people podcast? I would love to have y'all on my podcast. Yeah, do y'all want to come individually, y'all want to come in.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing by myself with the episode three episode.
Speaker 4: Scream Ye Si, I would love to do that.
Speaker 1: It's done.
Speaker 6: That movie thought that movie already, said the voiceman.
Speaker 4: I wasn't playing, I said the boy. I want to like, I want to play your sister.
Speaker 5: Hey, bro, who want to do the movie? And we're all gonna do a podcast separately? Yeah, it does and together if y'all want it. We don't know whatever we're talking with you that you, that you, that queen.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I love y'all so much.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna keep you real. When I got the call to do, I was like, thank you God. Right, there's certain things to let you know, like, okay, you're doing the work, and so you're guys, you guys platform if I can just give you all, you'll flowers, because there's nothing wrong with giving people they flowers. Never y'all, you guys are putting people in a position that people want to watch, right and people y'all don't have no bullshit and ass platform and it's dope that y'all are who y'all are, and y'all get y'all know who, y'all know who, y'all interviewing. Y'all lit fucking so much energy and variety on this show, and I fuck with it and it's comfortable and the energy is a vibe from production to y'all.
Speaker 4: So I'm just excited to be Yeah, so we outside, Yeah.
Speaker 5: We appreciate you. Give everybody that Instagram. Make sure they follow Kelly at You.
Speaker 4: Can follow me a cash app. It's Kelly Instagram. That shit's stupid famous.
Speaker 6: Now Kelly kills k e l l y k e l l Z Underscore twenty two. That's on every major platform any including cash app.
Speaker 4: It's twenty two to twenty two on cash up. Kelly Kell's twenty two.
Speaker 6: That's on Snapchat, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, whatever it is your social media. Amazon, go to my Amazon store. Yeah, make sure y'all follow me. Go to through ticket three in the podcast.
Speaker 4: Man, go check out watch the movie. Go check out anything that has Kelly Kell.
Speaker 1: Just look it up.
Speaker 4: Be a fan like common share everything I got, like Coim and Sheriff, thing they got. That's all it is.
Speaker 6: That takes zero effort, just like common Share till the next person, Like if you really funk with it till the next person.
Speaker 4: Like be that gift to keep on giving.
Speaker 3: Share my job www dot Big fast Pond dot com shouts out to Kelly.
Speaker 5: Kell, Salute Nick By.
Speaker 2: Now visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com co.