Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jetty and he.
Speaker 3: Arms Yo Yo.
Speaker 2: Yo, live from Studio C Sor. It's a dimly lit room deep with the numb bowels of the Armstrong and Getty communications. Calm down and today Friday headed into the weekend under the tutelage of our general manager. This one will annoy you, but I'm really proud of it. The flagpole, the flagpole. Why is the flag in? Every day or so they run something up it to see if it sticks against Trump, total dictator. He's a Hitler fan. And then like twenty four hours later where he's like, oh yeah, you remember that whole Hitler thing Tuesday seems nutty. You you mix your metaphors. I believe you don't run a flag up to see if it sticks. You throw things against the wall to see if they stick. You run things up the flagpole to see if anybody salutes, and all of them. Okay, that's an excellent point, and I apologize. It's the dizzy times we live in. It's let me disoriented. Here's my favorite quote of yesterday from the Great Polster Nate Silver. Basically, everyone loses twenty five IQ points in the final two weeks of an election campaign. That's hilarious. That's really good, he said. It's like showing up to a party where everyone is six drinks in. Boy, that's good too. I was, that's so funny. Cramming through all the stuff we crams through before the show, I was struck by the increased, increasingly frantic and idiotic nature of the various pitches. Just crazy pandering, ridiculous fear mongering. Yeah, everybody's lost twenty five points off their IQ. It's a good metaphor. Yeah. The New York Times Siena polls out today. They only got a couple of lefts. Most expensive poll in the field public Pole. Anyway, they have it exactly forty eight to forty eight with eleven days left, exactly, which, if you go by past elections, means Kamalo's behind by three really in terms of trying to win, but who knows. They're making the argument that this time around, maybe she loses the popular vote but wins the electoral college and a switcheroo, so we'll see. I think they're just trying to keep their readers from jumping off balconies with that against the wall to see you salutes. In my opinion, right exactly, we'll burn that bridge when we get to it. All in the dice and try to come up with a royal slush. Come on, My brother said, his boss gets those sayings wrong all the time. We'll burn that bridge when we get to it. And that sort of thing, kind of a Yogi bar as a character. Huh, exactly what was I gonna say? I don't know. I was talking about the election, something about So I got my car yesterday and I flipped on NPR and the unmistakable voice of James Carvel was on this. They gotta stick with one message, and all these messages aren't walking. And it was the idea said two weeks ago they got that she got dementia. Now he's an evil genius fascist, Which is it? And and he said, if I was talking to your you know, highly educated listeners who are willing to take a nuanced argument, I could explain how he's crazy and a fascist. But he said, you got to pick one or the other. And I thought that was interesting. From that, even Carvil recognized it's a little Flayly to go heavy dementia and then all of a sudden, heavy evil genius, He's gonna take over the country. Well, you can't really take over the country if you're so dementia ridden you don't know where you are, which was what they were claiming to were right. I also think it's everyday is revealing that carvill said. You know, if it's an audience that will actually listen to me for ninety seconds, I could spell it out in a way that they would get. But that's not the nature of popular politics. It's got to be. If you can't blurt it out in twelve point three seconds or less, it's too complex an argument, which is chilling. Right, that's a good way to pick your leaders on arguments that have to be made in eight seconds or less. Fantastic. Oh, I see the roads are gonna be blocked off in town because the Ironman Triathlon is going on this weekend. Are you commeeting in that? Michael? Tell me about it. I was planning to, but I just must have forgot didn't get it on my calendar. Correct Now my ankle's bothering me, right, I gotta get tried on my singlet and it's really tight, So I'm gonna see if I can find a good one at the store. I'll go ahead, I'll go. But I promised the kids i'd finally get the Halloween decorations up one week before Halloween. So I suppose you've got no time for the iron, So I got no time to go? Is it soon? Whim a couple miles? I think that will run swim bike? Yeah, and I think it's the full one, like you swim two miles bike on one hundred and then run a marathon. That's crazy exactly, that's just insane. Well, and then I plan to clean the garage as soon as I'm done with that. So as I get Holmo'll clean the garage. Oh yeah, good lord. We work with somebody who does that sort of thing, and he's in unbelievable shape, which you'd have to be. Uh. I can't sit on a bicycle seat for that long, even if I could pedal for that long. How do you get used to that hard tiny bicycle jammed up your wedge? Do you have well hois graphic? Do you have biking shorts? Sir? Have you invested in a pair of biking shorts? I am never ever going to be wearing biking shorts. No, I'm not. What are you talking about? I'm not gonna wear biking shorts is ridiculous. I don't think you know what you're talking about, sir. I know they got padding in them, but I don't. I don't run a bike like that, so I don't need that. I'm never gonna wear the bike. So what do you wear the ride the beach cruiser like you're a six year old woman or something. Well, yeah, I have a one speed bike. We're a one speed family. Those are that's the fun bike. Okay, But I wear jeans and tennis shoes and a T shirt. You'll never see me in the Tour de France get up on a Saturday morning. Oh, you don't need to wear that. I have them. They look like they're shorts. All begun to listen to you with your prejudices. You're ridiculous. They're comfortable, they look great, they got pockets for everything. I have mountain biked up and down the mountains of California for years, crashing over rocks in the grate, and they keep your prostate from getting crushed. But they're not cool at all for jerk. Ok all, I'm not wearing bike shorts, just not doing it. Not doing it?
Speaker 4: You used to?
Speaker 2: All, right, enough, we had any The jury is actually picking a brocks to throw. I think I've made my case, yes, Katie.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm just thinking of some form of a bet that is set up for you to lose. Needs to take place, and the bike shorts and no time man, and it would have to be an important bet.
Speaker 2: Well that's the point. I think he hears bike shorts and has a very limited view of what that is. Like every swimsuit is a g strength.
Speaker 5: Nowhere that either the people of America, thank you, remember what was that modeling gig we had to do one time off their bike countfits.
Speaker 2: I would like to seek out the people behind that and hunt them down. There was some fundraiser for a worthy charity that was tied into a big bike race and they said part of it is a celebrity biking fashion show and they just threw clothes at us here put these on. They're totally the wrong side, tighty little shirts on the really tight, skin tight tour de friend's shirts. Oh yeah, yeah, Sauce. This has to be on the internet, right, I don't think it is. If it was, I would call whoever runs a long time ago and pay the money to scrub it. Oh yeah, I mean were on Bill Gates, elon Musk whatever it costs. Oh that was a horrible thing to do. Yeah. Those were the actual unfortunate skin tight bus bike shorts. And it was awful charity. So we weren't really in a position, I mean, any other thing. We just said, no freaking way, I'm gonna put on these ridiculous clothes and walk out in front of a bunch of people. But you know, for charity, you don't want to come off as say, oh so you don't want to help burn the children or whatever the hell it was? Right, yeah, yeah, and this was this was like pushing thirty years ago almost, and we were right at the beginning of our career where you say yes to every right. Yeah, now there's no I'm going home. That's not happening.
Speaker 6: I'm not putting notes clothes. Oh god, that was funny. We just start show officially, it's Friday. We have so many professional things. That's exactly right. That's what the whole crowd did when we walked out.
Speaker 2: The entire crowd. That was awful. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is Friday, October twenty fifth of the year twenty twenty four. Life will Not Be Born twenty four where Armstrong and getting We all approve of this program. Please let it be over, Please let it be over soon. Let's begin the show according to FCC regulations precisely now at marrow. Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Paul free Paul, no tax on tips, no tax on overtime.
Speaker 2: Listen to that crowd, no tax.
Speaker 4: On Social Security benefits.
Speaker 2: Now, aside from the fact that the policies are populous nonsense, I'm not the first to point out that the script has been flipped on who's the joyful candidate? Oh? Please not even he is going out with the He's Hitler. We're about to be taken over by Hitler. We're all going to right and he's got he's the Princess of Darkness, and he's doing jokes and giving stuff away and people are cheering in it. So the joy thing is completely flipped. Yeah, Well, when the final days and we'll see how that plays out. I think I have a guess. Ah, it's gonna be very very exciting. How oh what speaking of which what Hillary said yesterday, She's pushing a book, so people say things in their one. Brian Killmead on Fox, who's one of the funniest people in America, but he said, Hey, Hillary, nobody's interested in your book in real time, let alone looking back on it with the memoirs. Ye stop that you bought that book, take it back to the bookstore and said, this book's no good. I didn't learn anything. What another memoir from Hillary? But anyway, what she said on the trail is just unbelievable in the realm of the whole fascist Hitler thing. How does mailbag look? It's it's decent enough. We have clips of the week first though, awesome all on the way. Here's our text line four one five two nine five KFTC. So the DA in La County says them and Nandez brothers have served their uh, the debt to society. I don't know what your debt to society is when you shotgun both your parents to death, but apparently they've served it. According to him, and get into that story later, he's evil. Oh real, I wonder what he's up to now. Now it's nefarious. The one good thing about George gisscon is, you can assume if he does something it's for the wrong reasons. It's it's evil at its core, one way or the other. Coming up, we have a great continuing series of freedom loving quotes the Day plus mail bag. First, though, it's time to take a not fake, take a fond look back at the week that was. It's cow Clips of the Week, So here it goes.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of a nerd sometimes.
Speaker 2: Like a kipip. Vice President Kamala Harris is calling Donald Trump increasingly uninged and unstable.
Speaker 7: Donald Trump's dissension into madness after Trump told Kelly he wished he'd be more like German generals. Clearly, you can't mean Hitler's generals, and Trump said, yeah, yeah, Hitler's.
Speaker 2: Whole death defyingly What No, I meant death defiantly. No, no, you you meant to say defiantly. Do you think Donald Trump is a fascist?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do, Yes, I do. You're USh Vice president.
Speaker 4: The only piece of advice I would have for her and the event that she wins, would be not to let her husband Doug anywhere near the nannies.
Speaker 2: Just keep them. Aw, that's a nasty one. That's nasty.
Speaker 4: I used to think that Democrats were crazy for saying that men have peeriods, but then I met Tim Wattz.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, here's Harris leading a rally that apparently came with free vodka.
Speaker 2: What fucking about you? Wish you'd done those executive orders in twenty twenty two, twenty three. I think we did the right thing.
Speaker 8: She was the last person in the room before Biden decided to withdraw from Afghanistan. She was the borders are She cast a tie breaking vote for an inflation reduction act that gives you high prices.
Speaker 9: Cut into social security is like giving the middle finger to the middle class.
Speaker 2: The duck stop following me around all day.
Speaker 1: Hypercrombie and Fitch Sword and popularity in the early two thousands. Michael Jeffries, who led the company at that time, now federally charged in a sex trafficking and prostitution scheme. Sex trafficking has become the second most profitable criminal activity in the country, right after drug trafficking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're telling your what I said. You're wrong your you used your instead of your maths finished. I'm asking you to Well, then you have to listen. Well I can't because I'm talking, Well, you stopped. Maybe when I go to bed.
Speaker 4: Okay, I guess I just don't see the point of taking shots at myself when other people have been shooting at me for a hell of a long time.
Speaker 2: A day's shoot. How is that? Even Presbyterian Pella didn't even make any sense? The oppression of the autocorrect they're portrayed in comedy form, delightful. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day, continuing our series of responses to Kamala Hers saying equity and equitable treatment means we all end up in the same place. It's a quote of all people, Liz Cheney. We all embrace equal opportunity, but government enforced equality of outcome is Marxism. A century of history shows where that path leads. Yeah, don't get me started on Liz Cheney's current mental state. Man, my son is studying Marxism right now, and in school in a way that I don't think would ever have happen a public school sit in private school. Yeah, that's amazing. Ye, a system that killed hundreds of millions of people ignored by our public schools for some reason, including the mail, Yes, including the teacher pointing out that Kamala Harris's parents were both Marxists. There's something that wouldn't happen in a public school when money well spent. I love that mail bag. Oh my god, I couldn't believe that. I'm I'm sorry dot Com. Yeah, let's see Steve from Everett, Washington. Right's quite sensibly all right, the whole Hitler thing. Why don't we all just agree that there's been a universal breach of Godwin's law. You remember Godwin's Law. The longer an online discussion goes on, the more certain it becomes that somebody will compare somebody else to Hitler. And we're in the season of all Hitler all the time. I think you should have the classic from the producers, Springtime for Hitler, at the ready for all future references.
Speaker 9: Spring Time for hit Law and Germany go here you go, Stee picking up on that this has gotten a lot of attention the Washington Examiner yesterday, and we'll read from it later.
Speaker 2: Reductio ad Hitler IM sixty years of Democrats claiming the Republican nominees a fascist and they going election after election after election. I can't wait to do that. And on a similar topic, Matt, that's right, sir, Matt in Honolulu. Rites, guys, I have to disagree that it would be insane for a candidate to call another fascist ten years ago, ten or fifteen years ago, as one of us stated. Recall it, Biden said he told a group of black folks that Romney would put you all back in chains in twenty twenty twelve. I think I'd rather be called a fascist than a slaver. But maybe that's just me. Good point, Matt in Honolulu. Yeah, anyway, we'll review more of that rhetoric coming up. Let's see Dave writes, did you notice that Waltz's I could be a knucklehead sometimes there's a certain similarity to Harris' is sometimes I can be a nerd? Yeah. I think the script writers decide that a little self deprecation could help humanize their candidates. Yeah, but you can't. I'm a nerd away. I don't know anything about the job I'm applying for. I can't think of any policies about anything. I don't know if the knucklehead and the nerd is the best closing argument I've ever heard either. We've got a lot more on the way. Stay with us. If you missing now get the podcast.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: We have four new CNN poll of polls from four key battlegrounds. First up, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Harrison Trump only separated by one percentage point forty eight forty seven. Harris North Carolina also raised her thin forty nine forty eight Trump, and George of the former President holds a slight advantage fifty forty eight Trump, And finally in Arizona also close fifty forty seven Trump. So I at this point, honestly, I don't even know how much I should even show poles because look, we know this, there are what seven battlegrounds.
Speaker 2: There you go that maybe a punch line. I agree with Jake Tapper there, what's the point of even looking at the poles anymore? Now they're all I was watching the thing with Karl Rove yesterday. He has twenty one poles. He looks at that he considers the best from these different organizations and averages and sort of he said yesterday morning, of the twenty one, there are four that were between one and two percent. Fourteen of them were less than one percent. I mean, so you know, well, and to further drive home. The point, the idea that there would be a change in the electorate significant enough to measure and the poles would measure it accurately and come out in time to see is idiotic. It can't happen. It's done, and now it's time to lace up the shoes. You remember that. It's one of the funniest meetings we've ever had in our career. Sales manager is a good guy. I really liked the guy, but he's a It was a psychop speech, and he said, we gotta lace up our shoes, we gotta pick up the paint brush. You know, it's time to put on the helmets. And we got it, and I can't remember. There are a couple more and we were like, what sort of weird painting sports full contact contest? Is this what we're getting into here? But anyway, so it's yeah, now it's to just say show up and vote and then we'll find out what happened. I hope four hours to forty days later. All right, So the number of times Republican candidates have been called hitler or a fascist over the years, we'll get to that in now or two. Make sure you get that. Wow. Wow, Okay, stay tuned for that, and plus a couple of great analyses of the weakness and flounderingness. Is that a word of Kamala Harris's closing argument, including from some very moderate reasonable people. It's not just right wing red meat chuck, and it's it raises serious questions about who's in charge and what are they thinking? And or is their candidates so bad they just don't know what to do. On a different topic, entirely, if you are even a marginal baseball fan, you are excited that, as bugs Bunny would say, the world serious is beginning tonight, and it is pitting the East Coast legends, the greatest team of all time, the Yankees of New York against the LA Dodgers, certainly the royalty of western US baseball. The biggest stars in the game are on either team to a large extent, Heyo Tani, Aaron Judge, and others who if you're a real baseball fan, you know Mookie Bats, Freddy Freeman, Garrett Cole, you got all sort, Juan Soto, just all sorts of great stars. Wall Street journalists talking about the fact that it costs six hundred and fifty million dollars worth of payroll to bring you this World Series. Yeah. I was about to say, why do they have the biggest stars because they spent so much freaking money the two biggest media markets in the country where you make the most money as a sports team. Yeah, they've spent a mind boggling some That highlights the enormous financial advantage that they hold over most of their competitors Dodgers. For instance, last winter, they committed over a billion dollars that's with a bee to sign Otani and his Japanese countryman Yoshinobu Yamamoto, which came on top of five hundred and twenty seven million they were already paying Mookie Bets and Freddie Freeman. Yeah. And as sports fans know, you don't always end up winning whatever sport you're in by spending the most money. But it happens a lot. It does. It helps a lot to spend the most money. And it's kind of weird that in professional sports it's just you know, yay, my team is richer than the other team and can buy better players from other teams. Yeah, you know, whatever, what is the other option to And you're quite right, I mean, if this happened like three four years in a row or four out of five or something like that, there would be a hue and a cry to do something about it. But often it's the plucky upstarts that did advance far into the playoffs, and they're fun to root for. Just some of the money that whoever the sticks and whenever that does happen, whoever the best plucky upstart is ends up a Yankee or a Dodger, or a Laker, or a Celtic or a NIX chair, you know, or a cowboy or whatever. Right. The Wall Street Journal quotes Dodgers infielder Max Munsey saying, is a fan of baseball? How can you not be excited about this? Well, for one, you might be a baseball fan in Pittsburgh or Oakland or Saint Petersburg rooting for a team whose entire roster costs a tiny fraction of the Yankees or Dodgers. Yeah. Yeah, And if you know how baseball works, they share baseball, I'm sorry, a TV revenue to beef up the payrolls of the lower teams, and there are various rules to try to tax the super high spenders. And I don't want to get into that because it's boring if you're a sports fan. But I came across a really interesting piece. I wish I had it in front of you. You might have been the journal I don't recall talking about how the greatest thing American sports has going for it is quote unquote socialism, And I thought, wait, what are you talking about? In Europe, the big soccer clubs particularly, it's really the only sport that matters. Well that's not entirely true, but it might as well be football as they call it. It's so crazy, the game where they constantly kick the ball with their feet all game long. In fact, you touch it with your hands, you get called for a foul. They call that football our game where you kick it like once every twenty minutes. That's the real football anyway. Name Nate Margatzi's thing about that where he's George Washington. Yeah, yes, football a game you or you kicked the ball? No, no, no, well there's some kicking, very little, very little. How many points do you get for kicking the ball? Sometimes one, sometimes three? I love that bit anyway. So in Europe for the soccer it is unbridled capitalism, and you have the big team's real Madrid who's the big British team that's always on top, Manchester United. There you go. They spend whatever they want. They got money flown in from the oil sheeks. They always win. They're in the Premier League. The lesser teams are always relegated down to the Trump League that Ted Lasso spent most of his time in. The greatest thing for American sports is that they have leveled the playing field and so every team has a reasonable chance to compete every year. I didn't know that. I just thought, yeah, it was interesting, and you know, is it some sort of Joe Gideon endorses socialism. No, not at all, not at all. But in the context of sports, where the entire question is am I watching an exciting game? Yeah, it makes perfect sense. I thought it was pretty good analysis. Here's an interesting thing conversation I got into with my son yesterday. It really made me think and I wanted to bring it to the air. I don't remember how we got started on this, but I talked about rooting for the underdog. I wish I could remember the origin of our conversation, but I talked about rooting for the underdog, and I said, it's kind of a common thing to do. People like to root for the underdog. And he said that doesn't make any sense. I said, well, I don't know. I just I just just what we do, like my dad taught, like when I was a kid, if we turned on a game, I'd say, well, who do you root for? If you don't know who I usually root for, who's behind? Root for the underdog. And my son, who's a very interesting person, said that doesn't make any sense just from a like an evolutionary standpoint, and I and I was thinking about it for a while, and I've always been interested in this comment from Osama bin Laden, this quote where he said, and he was talking about geopolitics and all that sort of stuff, and he said, when when two people see horses fighting, they root for the strong horse. And I thought, that is not what we usually do. And I wonder if the normal evolutionary thing is to root if two people are in a fight, you root for the strong one. And we've kind of like overcome that or lost that out of either I can't tell of its softness or goodness, but I just thought it was interesting. I remember the first time I heard that Osama bin Laden quote, I thought, that's not what I would do. If I saw two horses fighting, I wouldn't be rooting for the strong horse to beat down the weaker horse. But that's the way he's on and I wonder if that's the way most of the world, or most of the humans through history have seen things. I came up with this phrase years and years and years ago, and if I were a different guy, I would have devoted my life to developing the theory, but as working on my short game on golf. Anyway, the idea that you get you have to take care of necessity before you can get to nicety. You have to get through the quest for security before you can indulge the more gentle parts of the human spirit. And I think in Osama Bin Lauden's part of the world, you are still in the competition is everything. Of course he was an extremely with wealthy Saudi air. But anyway, but in that part of the world, you've got your competition phase of development as human beings. Then you get to your altruism phase, where you can afford to be kind to the less fortunate. There are many many tales of you know, for instance, people fetishize, romanticize the Native American peoples and the way they lived, and then the way they lived was frequently brutal. If you couldn't pull your weight, you were left to starve to death. If you were lazy or indigent or a coward, you were either killed or left to die. You were sent out to die into the wilderness. And it was only after a certain amount of security and wealth has accumulated that you can take care of the handicapped, in the blind and the developmentally disabled or whatever, which I think is a wonderful thing. But yeah, during the hard scrabble years, not so much, which would be ninety nine point nine nine percent of human history. So we have softened out of our culture, the normal tendency to root for the stronger, do you think? And yeah, and I think so. And while I like that, and in all kinds of different ways, I wonder I fact culture gets overtaken by cultures that continue to do it, do the old way. Now we root for the strong, well, right now we're too like the core of the armstrong and getting message for our beloved republic, which is that if you get too far down the road to that obsessed with the niceties, just a self obsessed critical theory, you know, microaggressions, just all that crap. You get way too far into the navel gazing, you will be taken like ripe fruit by those who are young and hungry and brutal, no matter how big and strong your empire seems to be. Take a look at history, friends, and so you know that's that's been our message. If we've had a consistent message through the years, is you can't get too soft and self indulgent, or it's over. I was just thinking about that in terms of rooting for the scrappy underdogs and maybe the more successful. Anyway, human impulses to root for the giant Strong has been built to be the best whatever team, corporation, person, fang, whatever. Counterargument. If you see somebody who's clearly in the underdog position and they triumph, you've you've identified a real winner. Yeah, I don't know. I thought it was a very interesting, uh that it didn't automatically make sense to my son because he hasn't been you know, inculcated yet. It has light up the idea of rooting for the underdog. Yeah, really interesting question. If you have any thoughts, mail bag at Armstrong e getty dot com. We we'll touch on those. I actually have one more quick note on baseball specifically, since twenty eleven, the winner of the World Series has ranked between seventh and eighth in the majors in payroll on average. Oh interesting, top eight ten of the past fourteen champs, including the Yankees or Dodgers. This season, either one will have had payroll in the top ten. Only one the twenty seventeen Houston Astros who cheated, as I recall, Hey, you ain't cheating. He eight trying. I loved that team. I know they cheated, but that was a fun team. Only one those Astros ranked in the bottom half. Oh well, it's accurate to say that the Yankees and Dodgers don't win the Series every year A team that bears at least a passing resemblance to them almost always. And if you're in the bottom half of salaries, you've got really no shot. That's something you would never tell your fans. If you're in the bottom half, start banging on trash cans. Right, if you're familiar with the reference, We've got Katie's headlines on the way. World Series Game one is tonight in Los Angeles. Now it seems like my microphone is crazy loud was it was off and now it's Michael if you lost your mind, there's something gone wrong. Button sabotage, sabotage. We've been sabotaged. Okay, I hate to hear that. Well, let's forge you ahead. Then it's let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 3: Katie starting with the New York Times. Harris and Trump deadlocked to the end, according to final Times in Sienna national polls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually forty eight to forty eight, which is horrible news of your Democrat.
Speaker 3: By the way, CNN, Israel strikes Gaza and Lebanon. A ceasefire talks are expected this weekend.
Speaker 2: Speaking a listener to NPR every day, there's going to be a ceasefire as soon as the Dodgers and Yankees announce the ceasefire. Ye please, Yeah, Yeah, it's funny. I didn't even catch that because I'm so used to hearing it in in this meaningless term, right, the ceasefire. I heard somebody say yesterday. Currently neither party has an interest. Yeah. See, that's the problem with the whole Ceaspire thing. You got to have both parties very interested. When neither party has any interest. What are we talking about here? It's like that man and woman. They currently no plans to get married. They haven't met, they haven't talked to each other. That what they do know of each other, they hate each other. No, we will discuss wedding plans further this weekend. Right, it's weird, But I was gonna say, every time I listen to NPR on this story, it's Israel bomb to school or Israel bomb to hospital. How have you not caught on to they call everything a hospital or a school? Do you really think every building in Gaza is a school or hospital? Or Southern Lebanon.
Speaker 3: From the Washington Post, LA District attorney requests resentencing for Menendez brothers, opening a path to release.
Speaker 2: Marxist prostitute makes announcement he thinks will somehow help him period.
Speaker 3: From the Wall Street Journal, Elon Musk's Secret conversations with Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 2: So I haven't read that story of you, I have, indeed, Yeah, well you have to tell us about that later. I know how it's being portrayed in the central left media, and it's kind of, oh, of course, kind of hilarious. Back to Russia. Russia, Russia. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: From NBC, Kim Jong owned to send putin twelve thousand soldiers. South Korea says that US they'll be fair game.
Speaker 2: Say that again, you glitched out. I didn't hear what you said or glitched out of my head. But you're a Michael sabotage probably.
Speaker 3: Dang Michael sending twelve thousand soldiers. US says they'll be fair game for killing. Yes, Oky, no to take out to lunch?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well played, Katie. Idiots?
Speaker 3: But USA today Nevada forfeits women's volleyball game against San Jose State.
Speaker 2: Really another forfeit? Yeah, oh that's right. I became aware one of some friends of the Armstrong and Getty show in sports and the government have written a powerful letter about that topic. We'll get to that later on the show. Just forcing women to compete against men get their heads knocked.
Speaker 3: In From International Business Times radio stations replacing journalists with AI presenters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, what are you gonna do? Lose my job? Apparently? Yeah? Go on, Katie, open a taco truck. Huh.
Speaker 3: Our meme of the day is? It says at the top, So I ordered an take two? So I ordered an Arnold Palmer, and it's a picture of an Arnold Palmer with a giant egg plant in it.
Speaker 2: Oh unfortunate how the lemonade iced tea comes with the big egg plant in it. Let's move on, please class it up.
Speaker 3: And finally, the Babylon be worst allegation yet. Woman claims in nineteen ninety three, Trump touched her inappropriately with classified documents while praising Hitler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's another one of those out in Epstein's sort of claim about Trump doing something bad with the woman. I suppose we could get into that or not not dignify it anyway. Much more on the way, stay here, Armstrong and Getty