Speaker 1: I ain't got Before we move on, we got a very very special sneak pick peak of next episode of night Cap outside.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, take a look at this, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm your favorite.
Speaker 3: Where Johnson when it gave me these cards from.
Speaker 2: Gosh, your boy, he's something joke. It ain't looking like kicking some man boy, just.
Speaker 1: Responsored by Roath. So I got you one of these roles. I'm putting bowling ball. Make it real hard, hey, y'all like they still around here, I'll put mine in my bowling ball. Don't be the bollet.
Speaker 3: Ball like that right there? Jokes, watch leave the foot out there to the left.
Speaker 2: You know it's supposed to be spread ahead.
Speaker 3: Come on, don't y'all ay they be cheating?
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, look here, bad y'all already know how we do it. Any type of a competition. It ain't no quiet, it ain't no sit down, it ain't no beat.
Speaker 2: Still, So, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know why he thought that this was like a game that you be quiet.
Speaker 3: I see, I didn't. I didn't know what to expect. But now that I know, when we get back out there, just know I'm finna be on. Just no, I'm fine I'm I'm finna turn it on. I don't want to hear nothing.
Speaker 4: Hey, and you lay to the party, partner. My life been on, My life been on.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah, Yoe. Hey, Hey, I ain't hurt. I ain't chat. I've never heard Joe talk a day in my life, even when he was playing basketball. Now, all of a sudden, he the biggest trash talk in the world. A chat, he Chad, biggest trash talk in the world, Chad.
Speaker 4: I told y'all, hey, look, they send me out there, they send me in the jungle.
Speaker 2: They ain't know I was gonna come back leading the pack. That what people say.
Speaker 1: People say, hey, to get him to open up like this outside of the house, I say, what you don't say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Like this showing out.
Speaker 4: Listen, real talk, fellas, real talk, real talk. I'm not gonna lie to y'all. I was so excited to get out the house. I hadn't been nowhere in six months, okay ojo. I hadn't done nothing. I ain't outside of going to the gym, going to yoga.
Speaker 2: Back home.
Speaker 4: Man, this this leg had boy gave me hell over the past six months. So when I finally got a chance to hang out. What yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a good it's a good time fellas.
Speaker 2: Good time. Yo was great? Well so.
Speaker 1: The episode The Night Camp Outside drops Tuesday at seven pm Pacific, nine pm Eastern. That's episode two of Night Cap Outside dropped Tuesday at seven pm Pacific, ten pm Eastern. Man this joker here, Man Joe man ojo Ocho. We just say o yo o yo Joe Joe.
Speaker 2: We have this.
Speaker 1: Hey, all right, chat, he on one?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want y'all to know he on one, but his day coming. Hey, chat, y'all know. I so love y'all. Boy, Hey, we had found man.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, he about to start up, don't love y'all.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, I can't wait to see it myself. I ain't gonna lie to you now.
Speaker 1: You hold up. This bad been on TV for twenty years now. He can't wait to see himself over.
Speaker 4: Hey listen, listen. But we had we had a great time. Hey, Look I talked me. Hey, listen, y'all call me on a good day, Okay, I said, I just say I'll leave it at that, all right, y'all, call, hey.
Speaker 1: When we going back many soon, real soon, were about to get out of here, Mars.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get back outside.
Speaker 3: But what state? What state we're gonna pick up?
Speaker 1: I don't even I don't even know wherever wherever we can do some of some shenanigans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, and you know, you know, used in a nice place.
Speaker 1: Bad there you go. Hey, Hey, why y'all sket of Houston?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody?
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody?
Speaker 2: I ain't scared of Houston. I'm petrified.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, Joe, Joe, who in they right mind want to go to the devil's playground?
Speaker 2: Willingly listen?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello oo?
Speaker 4: You remember you remember when we talked about discipline, hard work and all.
Speaker 2: Yes, Houston has great yoga studios.
Speaker 4: I know y'all ain't did know how yoga y'all into all that cool? But me, hey, man, Houston got a great yoga studios. They got great people out there. Hey, hey, it's gonna be a time boy, different, a different type of stretching be going on, Joe. That's why I fight.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: I'm tryed.
Speaker 1: I try. I try to be like hey, one edit out ed it out. Oh good, Yeah, yeah, you don't want to have to fight that temptation they got around there.
Speaker 3: Nah nah.
Speaker 1: Look, look, as an addict, no matter what your addiction is, you gotta fight that every single day. So I if I'm drinking, I ain't going in the bar a man were going to the bar to nah nah nah nah, I'm good, I'm.
Speaker 3: Good, Hey, Joe, that's the devil's playground, Joe.
Speaker 1: If I absolutely have to, If I have to go for work, I'm talking about like work work, not no fool.
Speaker 2: About work work, it is gonna be worse. I'll go.
Speaker 1: I'll go.
Speaker 2: It is gonna be working. You go make it work.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 3: We need to go somewhere like neutral where they got your studio, like like aye.
Speaker 1: R come on North Dakota, let's go to k We don't they got don't they got like like Jamaica, Mexico. Catch you stretch on the beach or something. They got classes on the beach o yeah yeah that and to loon. Look look, look I'll leave the class bro.
Speaker 4: We you know, get a up an extras in there to kind of fill in.
Speaker 3: But yeah, a matter of fact, hey, and also if we do yoga. You know, I'm a zoomer instructor at boxer down here in Miami on Wednesdays. You what, come on, Joe, look at my Instagram bio. I'm a zoomer instructor. Got a ruck rusher. Let's go to check over abaka or somewhere. Now that's too far away. That's a long flight. That's a long flight. Hey, Joe, looking up bio Joe, I'm gonna check you out. Yeah, on Wednesday nights at boxer at boxing Gym, I have a zoomer class.
Speaker 1: I teach ut man.
Speaker 3: Yeah not no, no, but no bull drive that that class right there. A loan. It helped me pay my my card notes.
Speaker 2: I don't see no zoom on here, but whatever.
Speaker 3: It's a bio you on instagrams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do say it? Do say is? Yeah? I told you say zoomer instructor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how you see you see you see I'm six times last you know, I do lashes esthetician and I'm a zoom instructor.
Speaker 1: Now we got o yo all the places the minute is that they got there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can find.
Speaker 3: Him right here, right well, where's right here?
Speaker 1: We can find him in Atlanta. We can find him in Miami.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know they in Miami. You know they in Vegas. It just it just depends on where we want to go.
Speaker 4: I'm looking. I'm looking for a reason to go to either one Miami in Vegas. Well, it don't even matter.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, Joey, joe. It ain't nothing but our flight. Now, come on.
Speaker 1: Now, you know I got to come to my I think I got to come to Miami in March or the beginning of April.
Speaker 3: Well, come on, come on, let you boy. You can stay. He can stay here at my place.
Speaker 2: He say he can't. He said he can't. He can't bring nobody with him.
Speaker 3: No, oh, he ain't bringing nobody, just coming to by hisself.
Speaker 2: He might have this lady with him.
Speaker 3: You bring somebody what you want.
Speaker 2: Those that know won't tell those No.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about You can get your hotel in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can't have no company.
Speaker 2: We family. Ain't no company. We family.
Speaker 3: Yeah man, listen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Joe man.
Speaker 2: Check this out. Calves General Managed.
Speaker 1: Former general manager David Griffin says Lebron benefited from a historically bad conference. Let's take a listen to what David Griffin had to say.
Speaker 2: That's one of the current state of the Calves.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, one of the things that we really benefited from was we were in a historically bad Eastern Conference, and all through those years, we really knew the target is the Western Conference team. It's it's there was nobody in the East who was really going to be in the way. They're not the Lebron Invitational for all of those years that now and so the thing that I think people need to appreciate a little bit more is Kobe is doing what he's doing, and this Calves team with Donovan is trying to do what they're doing in an Eastern Conference is significantly more competitive than what we had. So just making the finals will be significant.
Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 1: So you mean to tell me if I took Lebron James with the Eastern Conference, I have this constructed right now. So if I put Lebron James and I removed Donovan Mitchell from that CLAVV team last year, you mean to.
Speaker 2: Tell me they losing to the Pacers. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: David griff you need to be so if that's the case. So, if that's the case, all I know is that when Lebron left David Griffin hadn't been able to put a team together. I don't know why people want to take and we're going to talk about Ron Harper. What is it about this man that people feel they need to take shots at them? Joe, every chance they get, nobody passes an opportunity to take a shot at Lebron.
Speaker 4: And I just wonder why he's been great. He's been great for so long, okay O, Joe, that it seems as though people just are starting to despise it for whatever reason. I know Griff. Griff was in Phoenix when I was in Phoenix. He was our day to day guys. I really know Griff. And for him to say that, obviously the Eastern Conference it was, it wasn't as strong as it is now. But for him to make it eight straight times, man to the finals, bro Like, that's an accomplishment and defeating itself.
Speaker 2: So look at what.
Speaker 1: He had once you remove Kyrie, look at what he was going against. So now if you put a healthy Kyrie, healthy Kevin Love and healthy Lebron James, you mean to tell me? And this was Lebron James twenty seven, twenty sixteen, twenty fifteen, sixteen, seventeen eighteen. You put those healthy guys who beating them in the East right now. Nobody. The Celtics not beating them, Indiana not beating them, the nexts not beating them, Toronto's not beating them, Miami's not beating them.
Speaker 2: Stop this notion. Man, the man was so good.
Speaker 1: Golden State got him with Kyrie injury and Kevin Love when everybody was healthy. He chased them down from three to one. He did such a they knew. Golden State said, we'll never be able to beat that man again. Let's go get the Let's go get the third best player, our top three player in the NBA currently. That's the only way nobody else could see it.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree.
Speaker 4: If they didn't have KD, Bron would probably have another championship of two under his belt for at least two Yeah, for sure, damn for sure. He was dominant. He ojoe them finals performances. He was putting on man against the Warriors. How many times they played against the Warriors in three three I'm talking about. If it wasn't for Katie them last two Yeah, because he's his numbers were still like crazy. He averaged a thirty point triple double, and there was two assists away from averaging another thirty point triple double.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the one day.
Speaker 1: Lost he was thirty five, thirteen and nine, and then he come back and average what twenty seven, eleven and eight. He had every every every player in points, rebounds, assists, block, shops, and steals.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I just.
Speaker 1: Don't know what. Look, if you want to whatever you want to say about Lebron, you can say this or that, But I don't know why people feel they need to take a shot at the man, why you benefited from it. You wouldn't even have a job. You got the job because people thought you could do a good job because you had Lebron. If once you got had Lebron was with you, you went to Orlando and you stayed about as long as Skipping did in the military. Skippy Devil meant to the military because Skipping was peanut butter. So that's how I longed that no for lasting in New Orleans and he wanted to take a shot. So if that's the case, why weren't you able to put a team together without Lebron?
Speaker 2: James?
Speaker 1: Just tell me that one oh one O.
Speaker 3: It's only one chosen one on only one chosen one.
Speaker 2: So that's the case.
Speaker 1: So oh, you know it was look at what he was going against. That was only a handful of times that he was the number one seed. He was getting to the finals as the far seed. He Joe's team. Your team won sixty games that year. I understand that Celtiics were young, but look at what he was taking. So name another player, Name another player that could have got those Cavaliers team even in the East, out of the East, into the NBA finals.
Speaker 4: Man, you ain't, no, couldn't nobody else done that. He was special on them. Calves Hens bro go back.
Speaker 1: And that man from when he first got back to Cleveland, those that four year stretch, and I think he was he was probably more efficient in Miami. He was more dominant the second time around in Cleveland.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, because he had to take the initiative to shoot a lot more than what he was you know normally, you know, normally used to being. You know, he ain't normally that aggressive offensively, but he knew he had to shoot at least thirty times almost okay, Ojo.
Speaker 2: He had to get them fga's up in order for them to win. Man. Yeah, and he and he answered the call.
Speaker 1: I agree, lam Bird told us lam Birdy reported said he wouldn't trade with anybody from Cleveland. They said, well why he said, them guys are not that good. He said they good cult it Lebron, but they're not that good. He said, he got your food thinking them guys are good.
Speaker 4: But if if Kyrie, I don't I believe if Kyrie and and and Kevin Love are healthy the first time, if they go to State beat him, then absolutely, when Kyrie blew his knee out, yeah, first that first go around.
Speaker 1: And remember Kevin Love was already turked because he had got his shoulder separated against Boston. Is that is that the year Dela Dova stepped up and he was playing and yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. But the year think about the year that that they go seven games and he did what he did in Boston. Think about what he did to the Toronto they named it Lebronto. Yeah yeah, Indiana, man, people don't. I mean, I think the thing is is that he's been so good hood for so long, and no matter what you think of him, your best player was never this good. This loan right, whoever, your whoever your favorite player is whoever, I don't have to mention any names.
Speaker 2: They were never this good. This loan right, and it rubbed some people the wrong way.
Speaker 1: But I just there's no possible way I could take a shot at a man that helped me, he did more for me than I ever did for him, that I could take a shot at it.
Speaker 2: Joe. I just couldn't even good conscious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understand, I understand. I don't understand that neither Uncle Oh Joan, why he would take that shot at brun or why any of these guys would take shots at him. Like I always say, Bro, when he when the dude decides to hang him up, he gonna be missed. Bro, everybody gonna miss.
Speaker 3: Him, and they won't understand until he hangs him up. They won't understand how special he was until he's gone. Most of the time in life, you get used to something and you never understand its value until it's no longer there.
Speaker 1: Right, absolutely, Ron Harper was asked whether he envisioned his son following his footsteps and playing in the NBA. Let's take a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 3: I'm not Lebron, I'm not gonna tell me what they have to do.
Speaker 5: I just want to.
Speaker 2: Enjoyed the game. They can keep back off the ball game, we will take it. Uh once a part of chap.
Speaker 1: I told him, whatever opportunity that you have, you should have a chance to play in the NBA.
Speaker 2: Mmm you see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, now Lebron is already said that. Look, I want him to do whatever he wants to do. He ain't got to do nothing if he doesn't want to. He can be the CEO of my company. Nobody asking that. So now Lebron told his kids, y'all got to play in the NBA, even though they know it's an uphill battle, because no matter what you're gonna get, compared to your dad, dad is historically your dad is transcendently great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's messed up.
Speaker 1: Do you realize it's easy for your kids to make it in the NBA than Lebron's because we've seen we we've never seen. Think about it, Ken Griffy Dad was a good player. He wasn't junior. Bobby Barnes was a good player. Barry so Kareem got Kareem got sons. Bron Michael got Son's name a historically great player that the kid was also historically great. That's tough, bro, that's tough. We've seen a lot of guys that dad was okay and then the kids been superhuman. We've seen dad that been super great and the kids were okay. That's okay. You thank God for the ask you. He's so he couldna give you for another word He's about to give you Lebron, and then turn around in Lebron's son gonna be Jason Tatum or Peyton Manning or Tom Brady or David or Aaron Judge. Come on, people, damn Yeah, why did you think? Did you think your son Lebron on your mind? They asked you about your kids? And do you take it to Lebron?
Speaker 4: He was holding that one, he was holding he been holding on he been holding them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean somebody ask you, hey, somebody asked asked, hey, o Joe, you thought your kids will play well? You know, hey, my kid? You know he ain't like Hey Jerry. You know Jered, right, you know Jered make his kids. Hey, nobody ask you about Jerry, ask you about your kids? Somebody else's kids?
Speaker 2: Right? Oh lord, I just don't know why? Why?
Speaker 1: Why people come in? Did you see did you see the reactions his kids had.
Speaker 4: That's what I was gonna say. You see how they put their head down is yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, you come with the territory you Lebron used to it by now.
Speaker 1: They asked Dale carry about his boys. He don't mention any other fathers, He said, Hey, you know Steph mainly, you know, they would come till they come to practice and they do stuff like that and vancing guys would talk about how you know, they'd be out there shooting and playing one on one with Steph. He don't mention anybody else. Because they asked him about his kids. Yeah, his kids ain't got nothing to do with anybody else in their kids.
Speaker 2: There are other kids that that.
Speaker 1: That maybe that was on the team on his team, that have that have sons that play in the NBA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't get that. I don't.
Speaker 4: Hey, maybe it ain't for me to understand. Hmm, I don't know. I think maybe you know, he's probably just explained. He's probably what he was trying to get to is that you know, he didn't have to push any buttons and make any calls to get his son's drafted because you know, maybe he feel like they really really got game. Okay, hol yo, boys play, they can play.
Speaker 1: But but I don't think Lebron James said, Bronnie, I don't either.
Speaker 2: You gotta play. I don't either.
Speaker 4: I think he just supported him in a way that maybe nobody has ever seen before.
Speaker 1: That's what you do if you have access, Oh, Jo, if what are your kids wanted to play football? Okay, I would support you. Yeah, I'm gonna get you a strength and conditioning coach. I'm gonna get you somebody that can teach you all the ends and out. Maybe they don't play the position that you played, so I would get you somebody that knows how to teach you dB skills or tight end skills or or a quarterback, whatever position you want to play. I have the means, right, I mean, there are a lot of people that have means. I mean Lebron James, they got the only kids, the only boys that didn't follow in their son's footsteps, and they have access to the resources to get personal shelfs and training and physio and all that.
Speaker 2: He wanted to do that.
Speaker 1: He said he wanted to charge his own path and and a lot of kids do they understand who their dad is, but I want to make a name for myself.
Speaker 3: A lot of pressure comes, A lot of pressure comes behind that.
Speaker 4: Hey, and growing up in that environment since he was a kid. You know, Brown was just coming into the NBA. So he was raised in this environment. You know what I mean, Like been in the gym's whole life. Yes, been in the gym's whole life. Man working on this game, carving out his craft. Like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like Brnnie man. I think Bronnie got some talent.
Speaker 4: I think the only thing when I watch and play Uncle Ojo, you know, he just he has to have a swag and a sense of confidence about himself when he's out there on the court. He has to he has to go out there knowing that he's one of the best guys, that he's one of the best out of the ten guys out there on the floor. He has to go out there and play. Like that said, I think he got the tools, Uncle Ojo. He has elite athleticism. He can shoot, he can defend. He just gotta believe he wanted the best, right Yeah, yeah, you look, and you know how it is. I do Guys gonna attack me because of my brother my brother's in the league. Okay, let me see how good you are. Well, your dad's in the league. Let me see. I might not gonna get your dad, but I'm gonna take it out on you. I've always had that. Guys could they couldn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 1: My brother three years old than me, so they couldn't gonna fight him, So they try to pick on me. I ain't the one I gotta fight in the basketball game.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Tried to pump me outside or no, we're in the gym. They playing basketball in a actual game.
Speaker 2: Dude, you know he can't beat my brother. He and my brother in the same grade. Yeah, he can't.
Speaker 1: He picking on me.
Speaker 3: Okay, to me, what you did to him? What you did to him?
Speaker 1: Mom, Tina Gibson, she told my sister the story about a year ago about Tina. Don't tell that story. I'm gonna tell it now. So she was down there, what is she saw me going? And she put he pushed me. I ain't want to that's the game going on, man. Tina hollered down there, little sharp hit that sea word you know what black people call white people in the South.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It seemed like it was from god lips to my ears.
Speaker 3: Hey can you hear him?
Speaker 1: Man swamp?
Speaker 2: They stopped the game and everything.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, that's my dog, heybody.
Speaker 1: Nah he nah nah nah he was, he was. He was bothered a little sharp here. He was trying to start something with it. I saw the whole thing. I don't know if they saw the whole thing, but they just a I sure.
Speaker 3: The okay, okay, but that thing.
Speaker 1: But I just I just swung on him. I see her always say, boy, somebody to do something to you. You hit him as hard as God to let you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had, and I bet I bet he ain't. I bet he ain't try you no more.
Speaker 1: I bet it didn't either try no more. That's my dog. That's what I'm talking about. I didn't try it no more. I ain't no what you ain't finnna get no reputation on me. I take an m But I tell you what, I bet you don't want to do it again.
Speaker 3: See, this is what we need to do now. The next time we get somebody on the outside that talked crazy like that, when it comes to us, a boy, this this dueo, this trio, we need to we need to you know, come on, Nah.
Speaker 1: But the thing is Joe in that situation, Yeah, trying to log into our algorithm.
Speaker 3: Algorithm, I got you, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 1: That's why we don't. That's why we don't address anything anymore. Right, Sometimes they try to manufacture beefs to go back and forth. Nah, I'm very mindful. My audience is our audience. We're not gonna lend their ear to somebody else.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, Okay, you're right, you're right, you're right, you're right. I forgot about that. I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Jaylen Brown says he's toy with the idea of competing in combat sports once his professional basketball career is finished. Brown told reporters that he's even talked to Dana White, adding to be honest, I've toyed with this.
Speaker 2: I've talked to some people.
Speaker 1: Maybe post part career of my career, I love to part take in something like UFC or even boxing. We got off to DANEA. White about some stuff. But we'll see how things go on. We'll see.
Speaker 3: I like that an uncle Joe, Hey, the light bulb them on Ojo versus Jaylen Brown, uf C boxing, how he wanted no.
Speaker 1: Uf C, No, Michael Michael Westbrook. Did you remember you know you remember Michael Westbrook?
Speaker 3: He played with me?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, yeah he he no, he he can fight for real? Oh yeah, he can fight for real.
Speaker 2: Then I see an old school can't Herschel Walker? Am I right? Yeah? Hershel? He was out there in UFC, wasn't Yeah but he.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Michael Westbrook could really, No, Michael Westbrook could really really fight.
Speaker 3: Joe. Yes, you can go.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think Johnny Martin didn't Johnny Martin.
Speaker 3: Yeh yeah, Johnny he got, he got, he got hurt, he got, he got knocked that yeah, in the way Johnny got big as hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but but what but Brooke was always cut up. You were a real rip always, Joe. I'm talking about like sick probably about six three, probably about what two fifteen? Yeah about rip, I'm talking about car out of granted what I'm talking about eight Oh. He walked around probably with like four five percent body fat.
Speaker 2: Boy, that's so hard to do. Boy.
Speaker 3: He played the Colorado. Didn't you play the Colorado?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah he was.
Speaker 2: No, he no, he was. Hey, if I'm JB, go to w W E.
Speaker 3: No. No, JB. Come on, come on my trip, a Joe.
Speaker 1: It's hard to get oh Jo, it's hard to get started in that sport, so lady lately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 1: You got to be you got to be able to. I mean the wrestlers. I mean guys that have been wrestling. Guess what they wrestled, high school wrestling. Guys that you beat, JJ, they've been doing that all their lives.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 2: Look at the joker's ear.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I'm show him the Let him come on down into that boxing ring.
Speaker 4: Hey, they will automatically put him a heavyweight right at six six sixty seven?
Speaker 2: How much you how much does he weigh? He probably? He probably.
Speaker 4: I mean if he get down to two o five he could be a light heavy. I guarantee he will way more. Like when I say way more, I guarantee JB probably about two twenty.
Speaker 2: Well, you better get down. And he don't want to.
Speaker 1: He don't want to deal with them heavyweights because they go up to two sixty five we and they heavy handed. Boy got he uh uh he heavy handed? They heavy handed up there. They turned the lights out of a building.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Heyn that he that that UFC.
Speaker 2: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm telling you try.
Speaker 3: Tell Tell Uncle Joe. Tell Uncle Joe. You met James Harden. He was very nice and he knew your name, little kid himself. He Joe, you sure you don't want one more of these?
Speaker 1: Who Joe? I said, Oh, and still swimming. You ain't snip snip over there. You know I practiced that. I just know why will get back in the game. I practiced.
Speaker 3: You gotta get you gotta get to one more.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: She looked just like a daddy, don't she Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatm No, No, no, mommy, mommy, No, no, don't no, no, don't don't mention mommy. This is only.
Speaker 2: Don't don't.
Speaker 3: Don't. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: I practiced you, I get a little practice, Give a couple of practice browns in the week. You know what I'm saying. But I already know I gonna be on tour. You know what I'm saying, say, this is all you doing is practices. That's it, that's it, that's it. NFL Players Association report cards have a long fixture of the offseason, with teams being assigned letter grades on various amenities and organization aspects each year by the players union. However, the league's memo release Friday, the NFL announced it won a grievance against the NFLPA regarding report cards, with an arbitrator determining that the reports violated the collective bargaining agreement. Moving forward, the report cards as we know them have been stopped, as have public release of the nflpa's grades. NFLPA later announced in a statement that they will continue to do the report cards with the players, but they'll keep those results away from the public. JJ Watt responded, hold on, NFL won't let actual players grade workplace they attend every single day, but they'll allow a third party grading service to display the rankings of players on national television every Sunday night. Cam Jordan NFL is upset teams have been graded, judged, and coerced to update the facilities, training staff, weight rooms, necessity to keep the modern athlete top tier Aviacamarica, Cam, I think you need to tell everybody how you really feel. Cam Jordan also said, one third of the time I get upset the NFL and remind myself a majority of the players accepted or didn't vote during the last CBA after we had a resounding no vote in a preliminary poling with the NFLPA shaking my head, Oh Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, talk to me.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: So I don't know how much the PFF pay to be able to grade the players. That's the third party that's grading players. And some teams look at that grade, say that's the twenty fifth rated guard, that's the one hundred and twelfth rated safety. That's all finding good, but players saying, you know what, we need our weight room upgraded. The training staff is subpar, and you know what, the wait, the area where the family is, it's a little small, and it's really not conducive.
Speaker 2: That's a problem ahead.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, you're right, you're right. They're having a third party do it, not the players do it. Obviously, the owners don't really want that because obviously, you know, the players are gonna always have an issue. They're always going to have something to say about something in general where it doesn't see fit or conducive to them. But you got to think about how the owners think. Listen, we paying you millions of dollars. We're doing as much as we can to appease you guys and give you the best ameniies. So you guys can compete on Sundays. But I think it's players on I don't think they will ever ever really really be happy. So they will always find something wrong or something that can be fixed, or something that can be done to improve whatever the situation may be. But owners don't want to do that. They definitely don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: No, because if I have to upgrade something, yo, what would that cost more money? The objective is that I keep costs down while increasing revenue. That I So, if I have to upgrade my weight facility, if I have to hire more staff, if I have to do this, h this waiting.
Speaker 2: Area, that's gonna cost money. Yep.
Speaker 1: Now, if I could just keep it as is and and the salary camp goes up, the the the the TV revenue goals.
Speaker 3: I get the pocket more, I get the pocket more. Hey, hey winning that. Have you seen the Denver Broncos vicinity lately?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: Hey, the bangal Ay the Bengal facility now locker room and and amenities and training room as opposed to when I was playing unkn Boy looked it looked like goddamn dubaio.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah Christ ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Hey, I ain't never seen nothing like that. They got red light sauna and yes, what the hell is on this?
Speaker 1: I got charging ports for all your mobile to bio.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Hey, Ojo. When I was playing here for the house, we practiced in the in the arena we played in. Boy, they got a whole big boy practice.
Speaker 1: Oh ya, that figure about emmy facility, big boy facility out there.
Speaker 3: It's nice.
Speaker 2: I've seen it.
Speaker 1: It's really is that really really nice? Yeah, they just spent They just spent there, spent a lot of money.
Speaker 2: O yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's not a lot, a lot a lot of take you by talk about the wealthiest owner, NFL owner Rob Walton, Oh, mister Walton. Okay, okay, okay, Yeah, obviously he got the money. He got the money to be able to do that. Hey, Joe, you're gonna take me out of.
Speaker 4: That, Joe, Yeah, yeah, I take I take you out there, man, see the facility.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, they'll let me in. Yeah, okay, yeah, they'll let you in.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: Who's the Hawk's best player right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Jason Johnson. He made the All Star Game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, I'm a being this, oh, Jo, y'all did get an A for locker room?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, that locker room is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: They really came out with these grades, O Joe.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah. Absolutely So who.
Speaker 4: Had the who had one of the worst grades, or who had the card? News the commanders what they had Browns.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, what was that grad minus the locker room?
Speaker 3: Hey the Bengals locker room? Joe, boy, Hey, all the lockers light up? They got Oh man, it's it's unbelievable, unbelievable. Hey tell Jaylen Johnson, Man, I want to see him when I come to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: To Joe, what you want to say about.
Speaker 3: Just a little one on one to five?
Speaker 2: Now, you gotta play me first, Joe.
Speaker 3: You can't do nothing with me, Joe.
Speaker 2: You gotta play me first. Don't worry about j Joe.
Speaker 3: I got Joe.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 3: You can't do nothing with me.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you now, I done been nice all this time.
Speaker 1: You're gonna wake up.
Speaker 3: You're gonna wake up another animal, Joe. It's like, I really do this, Joe.
Speaker 2: I know how to deal with you.
Speaker 3: I'm on that type of time, Joe.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm telling you, you think they call your eyes sold, it's gonna be it's gonna be a different story. You're gonna be calling for help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chill, Joe, Okay, in March, in March, April, April.
Speaker 2: April, you've been ready to go on April, Joe.
Speaker 4: What no hose bars on this boy? I'm gonna a respect is earn it ain't given. I understand that, you know what I mean? Yeah, I understand that. That's why when I show up, I show up right, I show up correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but the thing is is that look and plus, if you get the ownership, the JEMs gotta the JEMs gotta for ownership. So but you, but you, but you know you all everybody. I'm sure every owner think their facility is top notch.
Speaker 3: They just do.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think all that's never praised his own pond. I don't think every owner they think that, even though we know that's not the case.
Speaker 1: Because O Joe, Joe, that the frog gonna praise it is on park. We got the bluest waters, we got the best fishing, we got the greenest, we got the best lilies, everywhere. Bro, this this clay hole. You got as money as monk and you ain't gotten up. You ain't gotten up a mudfish swimming in it anyway. So the thing is, like I said, if I can get by skipping knowing how much the TV revenue that we're ready knowing how much, and regional revenue we're general. We ain't sold no tickets yet oo yeah, we ain't sold, no parking, we ain't sold no concession.
Speaker 3: No hot dogs? Yeah yet.
Speaker 1: Wait hot dog and you don't allow they give you that stuff. You can get stuff free, Oh Joe, you boy, you get like a hot dog. Then you get stuff and then you go get refills and food for free refills.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, one the last time you've been to a game? A house game?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I ain't never been to a Hawk game. He a boy.
Speaker 4: I used to go, Oh Joe, this thing't be like the club man. They have upgraded this arena. Man, y'all gotta come check it out.
Speaker 3: Bro Joe, Hey Boosy really be out there cutting up on the on court on the court side like.
Speaker 4: That well boost Bilder are acting the fool swag surfing and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a different vibe. Now everybody, every every readay like that, like every reason. Ain't the Mercedes being don't they get a a O Joe? They come dressed, They come like they going to the club. Partner you hear me? Oh so so, oh.
Speaker 3: Joe, when we go to the game, we gotta we gotta be on point.
Speaker 2: Oh man, O Joe, they don't be playing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna wear these pants because I know anybody gonna have these, Joe, what pay?
Speaker 1: I sure hope you don't wear them. I sure hope you don't wear them no more?
Speaker 3: Oh you're like you like you like my pants?
Speaker 2: Got your forty five dollars out of them?
Speaker 3: They cost twenty five dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you don't got your money worth out of me.
Speaker 3: Hey, yo, you shot you drop on she In?
Speaker 4: Boy, I would justin say you shop on she she she in?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey hey, hey, my girls over here they shop on she I go, hey, I come in an outfit in or two on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's what he's from too.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, I let him get a car, you know, she and everything so dirt cheap. So if they spend five hundred dollars, boy, they got a gang of clothes. Hey, make sure y'all put make sure y'all put make sure y'all put your boy a couple of outfits in.
Speaker 2: There for me.
Speaker 1: Now, man, Hey, no, I only dropped there, Shelley. He ain't really got me nothing over there. I just hey, all I know is I get a box show up, I try stuff on?
Speaker 2: She come out here, she said, what I like?
Speaker 1: I keep. I haven't been to a store. I can't remember last time I've been to an actual store the actually try something on in the story, right, it's probably been seven eight years, nine years, probably Damn. I don't even to show your shoes on. Okay, oh Jo, I told you my life is simple, So it's mine, don't we say? Be Damn that's me. Yeah, I look, I just look, guys. It is what it is. And instead of instead of using it the criticism in a constructive manner, they suppress it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have the power to do so.
Speaker 2: They do they do. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But I agree with I agree with I agree with all these guys said. I agree with what JJ said. Cam Jordan said. Two guys from the twenty eleven of draft class, Cam Jordan and Cam Hayward and JJ Watt was all in that draft class. Unbelievable draft class. But that's the NFL. It's like, look y'all try to y'all make us look bad and we can't have that. All right, it's time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for q an a.
Speaker 2: Kipper know what, Jr.
Speaker 1: My question is, are you team Luca or team at Man after Lebron decides to retire, because I'm always gonna go be goat James. He gotta go and man and man from the crib.
Speaker 2: Man he got he got it. He got that it factor too. He does.
Speaker 1: I love it reacting what they said and after the MVP, after deal with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 1: Let me get him up here. Man had to sign the jersey, gave it to change. He ain't have no jersey on. That's why Kevin jacket on the old time.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 1: Hey, I love it, I love it. I bet I look, I love Luca. But uh, when Bron go, I'm going from the Lakers, I guess how ad Man, I guess an ad Man and yok gonna be my guys.
Speaker 3: Now, you come on down here, big heat fan with your boy.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not I ain't gonna do that when Lebron left the Heat, I left the Heat the Queen. When you really like a guy, what's the best way to let him know that won't scare him away. I'm struggling out of these dating streets.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, what's happening?
Speaker 1: What's the best way the.
Speaker 2: Sure guy you like him without scaring them away?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man?
Speaker 3: She just tell him straight up. Don't even play no game. We're in twenty twenty six to two. Let me ask him. Hey, listen, a fellow. I don't mean to be aggressive, but I think it's in my best interest to be assertive and let you know I'm interested in you. You look for anything serious?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: If not? You know, I just thought i'd let you know I like you. So if you're not looking for anything serious, I mean I'm still curious, you know, in curiosity kill the cat, so you know what that means.
Speaker 2: Satisfaction brought him back though.
Speaker 1: Come on that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just just be straight up. Just be straight up because it eliminated all the confusion too. You know, if you like him, just tell him. Man, listen, man, I'm digging you, homie. You know know.
Speaker 1: What you got?
Speaker 4: I think maybe she maybe she throwing signs. But you know, when a lot of women ain't aggressive.
Speaker 3: Like that, they got to be assertive.
Speaker 4: I mean, Joe, I know we're in different times, but they ain't moving like that. They want to still be chased, you know, they still want to be the catch.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Sometimes when you want something, you gotta go get it. You got you gotta go get it.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe Bud ain't picking up no hints. Maybe she throwing hints and he ain't picking them up.
Speaker 3: Probably not something wrong with his hands.
Speaker 2: Mmmm, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm here, Hey, you here to stay, You're here to play.
Speaker 2: And that's what you said that.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's a good one, because look, you here the stay, you here the play, I whatever.
Speaker 1: You own, just one if this is if this is the one time I'm cool with that, you won't forget me.
Speaker 7: Oh hey, that's why gave.
Speaker 1: Come with talk that ship.
Speaker 3: I gotta, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta write that down. Wait, hold on, hey, how you said say it again? How you said I gotta use that?
Speaker 2: Well, you say you're here to stay, you're here to play?
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, I got that part. What's the one you said?
Speaker 1: Look, if this one time. I'm cool with that too, but she said, you won't forget me.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's my kind of talk, right there, boy.
Speaker 1: I said, huh, but you know he Hey, Joe, Hey, got I like Scoopy.
Speaker 3: Do Roll, Come on with it?
Speaker 1: Oh hell no, TS Carboys detailed service I saw is Kawhi and m v P talk. Dame didn't miss a beat? Oh Joe? The dunk contest over with.
Speaker 2: Noah? I ain't. No, I don't think the dunk contest over with Uh. They didn't.
Speaker 4: They won that third game, but if they'd have won it, Kawhi probably would have h.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but hold on, I guess he's talking about I guess he's talking about the regular season. They're not gonna want enough games. Nah? No, they had allows one hundred games. Yeah, they had had the stripes one. Yes, I agree with you. Joe had the stripes one. Couldn't nobody have been the m v P but Kawhi right, mm hmm, yeah.
Speaker 3: Why I'm so hungry?
Speaker 1: Lee Mason Curry gonna put belt bt A to Dame just like ISO did. Oh show it up. That's gonna be a good one. That's that's why I won't Dame and ice. That's why I want I won't Dame and Steph in the finals.
Speaker 4: I agree, I want to see that too. I want to see it too. Dan ain't gonna be going for three, and it ain't. But like two people in history, I think it is Bird and Craig Hodges the only win to win three. I think Bird didn't Bird win three. I thought it was it Bird and Craig Hodges and somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Dame was one three, he went two back to back, right, he's going for the time.
Speaker 2: He going for four.
Speaker 1: Stephould go for three. Yeah, that's gonna They'll be a good one. That be a good one. It's I think you made that. Well, we know, Stephan, but I think it's hard to see me. Somebody say that somebody's a better shooter than Dame, and I know guys got more threes, but that shot making ability, his ability. The thing that separates Stephan Dame is the ability to put the ball on the floor and still get that shot off that three. Yeah. Can they catch a shoot, yes, but the ability to ha ha ha.
Speaker 3: They it's so funny, you know how when I watched Stephen, I watched Dame, and I watched some of these these these NBA players that are twitchy is reminiscent are your boy, Joe?
Speaker 2: Who you Yeah? See the thing about that, o Joe.
Speaker 4: We've been seeing you in action, and then when you come on here talking about some you, they remind you.
Speaker 3: Joe. Hey, Joe, you saw me in action at fifty years old. We're seeing them an action in their prime. That's a big difference at one at once, at one point in time, I look just like that, Joe. I think we failed to realize I'm fifty eight. Y'all don't understand that.
Speaker 2: Man just be lying for no reason.
Speaker 3: And then you talked about you saw me an action. You saw me in action as Dennis Rodman.
Speaker 2: I've seen.
Speaker 4: Listen, Ojo, you can play on my team cause you hustle man rebound.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, that's me, Joe.
Speaker 2: That don't go.
Speaker 4: They don't even go in the same sentences, Dame and Steph Curry.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm telling you what I used to be, Joe.
Speaker 4: Now I'm talking about what I've seen you do just somebody months ago.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, hey, I was locking them up, Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, I was I'm talking about I'm in your face, I mean your grill. I'm here, Joe. Hey, rebound, I'm grabbing.
Speaker 1: Them, Joe, did you say that? Man?
Speaker 2: Graty rebound?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: That bad?
Speaker 1: That bad gratory rebound like this is Joe.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, Joe, let me say I see I can tell y'all not it's gone. It's a long time from now though. But heaty God and Gilly had a twenty thousand dollars bed, so hezy God had to have more points than Gilly, and Gilly was scoring like crazy. So I told you, hey, Boom, just get that thing to me. Man, I need to make sure I win this money. That's all.
Speaker 2: It was. What it was. Who's supposed to score the most points? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not only score the most points, whether you want to lost. Whoever had the most points at the end of the game. Yeah, so that's all. So I ain't really want to show up.
Speaker 4: I still expect you to leave your int on the game, like, Yeah, I did doing this one too, boy.
Speaker 3: I did. I did defensively, I did.
Speaker 2: I did what you say you think he was out there doing it? I was at that chilling Yeah, we saw it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, Joe, Hey, Joe, you're doing a whole lot of talking. Now when I when I saw your ass up, and you'd be like, well, damn, how come I ain't see this and there? Because it didn't call for me to do that. Oo, it ain't called for me to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, talk to me.
Speaker 3: Talk to me now, Hey, Joe maya mountain.
Speaker 4: Now, I didn't seen you write a lot of chicks and you did not cash. I'm at least hey, look, I'm not worried about you, partner, you know and mean trust me. Hey, you might you might want to tone it down over there, just to keep it one hundred with you.
Speaker 2: You might want to tone it down. See, because once the gorilla wake up? Now do you start talking about talking spicy?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey, you see you see you see we Hey, we don created and we have created a monster. How you talk to me, Jack, I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I'm chilling him being cool, you know what I mean. But you're gonna you make me turn the volume up a little bit now.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: One thing you're not gonna be able to do is when we on a court or when we competing in any sport, you will not be able to out talk me. And I'm gonna talk you out your game.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be able. I'm gonna be able to you. You Joe, how you're gonna score? You're not gonna be able to get by me? Joe, you too, love.
Speaker 3: You too, love Joe about you being six eight six nine, Jo? Right, hey, Joe, this right here, this this right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't play that, Joe.
Speaker 3: I don't even see you what I'm telling you. What now? You got me talking like I'm from the crib right now, man, I don't see none of that.
Speaker 2: Well, you're gonna, hey you you really gonna make me do so to you?
Speaker 3: Boy, I'll tell me, Hey, Joe, Joe, you ain't got enough rocks in your back pocket by okay, not for me, not for this.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, I ain't gonna show the fact with y'all night what we got'll keep it going.
Speaker 1: JJ Carver. I think the All Star Game should hold more weight. Let the MVPs all all NBA battled it out and taking the consideration when voting if you want the MVP show up. It's not promised this current format will keep them motivated. Well, I think as long as you got a win in an ant man, they set the tone and the old format. The old guys set the tone out there, bull driving, Yeah, guys laying on the court, guys shooting from half court, guy throwing a timeline hook shots.
Speaker 2: The guys came out to play. They did. They did.
Speaker 4: Like you said, hey, women set the tone and man following following this league and he took over. And that's what we want to see, bro, we want to see the competition at the highest level on the biggest stage. Just what the this is what the fans want and the and yeah, the tickets to get in them games. So a man get get a fan something to cheerbot. I agree, sure, furious styles. Remember what Edwards said to the command in chief. Yeah he said he hung out with Bama President Obama. Yeah, Hey, he saw him in the dance and that's his favorite person. He wanted to play. Hey, you want to put some show on for it?
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 2: And he did it. He did well, did that.
Speaker 1: JJ underscored zero fellows just had my first child Rose sparks hashtag Roe spark Also, can you give him a shout out till my Lady ALBUMA please and thank you up. I think it's time you had told I so about the woman who held that pistol that your head?
Speaker 2: What album?
Speaker 1: Congratulations Jay you and Alba, congratulations on your child, your first child. Even hopefully mom and baby are doing well. But I want to thank you for your support because it's it's things like this that makes it special, make Ojo and I and Joe Job make what we do seem, you know, really really special. To appreciate it that you are we would reach out and share this great news with us. So we can't thank you enough, and you right do.
Speaker 3: But hey, you got to tell you got to tell him and give him the whole story. Now you also have to understand what which what I'm tell he having his first child. That's that's a good thing. That's a good thing.
Speaker 1: But the sparks will do that for you though they have you have another one if you ain't careful.
Speaker 3: That's the whole point. He needs to pop another one because odd numbers are bad luck. You need to have one child run around the house. No need to have one child. So get on back in there and now and let's make it too.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, the road sparks, they make you a little more further than what you normally are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Joe, I got, I got, I got you on the way nine.
Speaker 1: Hey, but yeah, hey, if if mama feel it right, if it's that time for her, she got like a three day window.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you on the sparks.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Joe, Hey, Joe, I got twins on the way, Joe.
Speaker 2: You ain't got no twins on the way, I tell you.
Speaker 3: Ro spars, Boy, do wonder twins don't even run in my family, Joe. But I think I think once it once it got in my bloodstream ship had a mind of his own. Now I got.
Speaker 2: Twins on the way.
Speaker 3: I'm done now though, Joe, I'm done.
Speaker 4: You're gonna let that man keep getting on nightcap like this, acting like this man?
Speaker 3: Now real, Jo, she Joe, She watching Joe, She watching? Why would I come on, Joe? Who would laugh about pregnancy?
Speaker 7: Joe.
Speaker 3: That's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: That's how far? How far along is she? Uh huh oh okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I hear what you said.
Speaker 1: Well, keep got a secret to you about what sixteen weeks Joe?
Speaker 3: Now, Hey, Joe, Hey, Joe, she about Joe? She about seventy two hours, seventy two seventy three hours, seventy three hours, She took the test like like like three days ago.
Speaker 2: She don't come out like that.
Speaker 3: Man, he's seventy two hours.
Speaker 2: Oh man, two hours.
Speaker 3: I problem should ask her baby, telling baby, if you're in the chat just like like blink, Lord, have mercy, Hey Joe, thank you ll y'all can say congratulations.
Speaker 2: Congrass man? What's that? Twins gonna put your head? What what they're gonna ten? Damn?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm done. I'm done. I mean, you know, tending the possible sound like a like a nice little book. I might go again?
Speaker 2: What three down? There?
Speaker 1: Two many for me? I'm gonna keep it one. The worst thing you can be a child? Poor? Oh no, bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What oh.
Speaker 1: Spurs legend McClung would put oo on a T shirt. He would Matt McClung.
Speaker 2: Man, mcclun do one dunk contest a couple of years in a row.
Speaker 3: He he nice, he nice to Duncan, But Duncan ain't got nothing to do with playing one on one. He how you gonna jump if I'm in front of you the whole time? You not? He not even gonna be able to get to his shot. He's not even gonna be able to get to his spot. Oh Joe, you have to understand, I play.
Speaker 2: I do this, O Joe. He got a little game.
Speaker 3: I know he got Game Joe. I got Game two. I know I'd be out there playing around. But like if it's like it's really time and I'm competing, and I gotta ramp it up, and I gotta, I gotta. I got a ghost. I don't get embarrassed, Joe. I can. I can hoop for real now.
Speaker 2: Okay, great of Nation.
Speaker 1: My only complaint this weekend was the events were way too early. All Star is a primetime event. It probably will be. But what do they have going on the NBC? The Winner Olympics. So I mean, when you spend that kind of money, yeah, you're gonna put the win Olympics. And the Netherlands been doing the a uh. Jake Paul's fiance. She wonder fied what she get. She won a thousand meters, she won the golden, she wanted the silver. Her teammate man, I thought, Aaron Jackson, Man, that girl came out, o Jo, she came out hard, and I know when she came out like that with the top end speed she got.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All she wrote she was cooking and that Norwegian skier Clay Bow, the one that was running up the hill. Did you seehim running up to hill?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I seen eleven miles an hour. Yeah, I've seen them. What's the ice skaters? I was watching them ice skaters. Yeah, that that was you the uh what's the.
Speaker 2: Name, last name.
Speaker 3: Talking about ice skating?
Speaker 2: Uh you talk about you.
Speaker 4: Talk about figure skating, the speed skating John yea, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: They went one too, they went one to reverse order. This time there went one two in the thousand meter with Jake Paul's winning, and this time Jake Paul got the silver.
Speaker 3: Is she she runs?
Speaker 2: She run for the she.
Speaker 3: Skateed for the Netherlands.
Speaker 2: Netherlands, Yeah, Dutch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it must be a repeat on that. I got the the speed skating on right above my head.
Speaker 1: Well they moving, oh yeah, oh yeah, they but you know, I just I like what they're being. They be in that curve, they be leading that curve.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, smooth.
Speaker 3: I like, what's the one. What's the one where they put their hands behind their back on that's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Oh you oh you talk about apollo anto, Oh you're talking about when it when they got about fourth, about five or six something on the track.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure that's short. They be looking smooth. That's the smooth as hell. He can y'all skate? Man, No, sir, Yeah, I can skate. You say that, Joe I can. There there there are plenty videos in me ice skating and playing and roller skating, plenty videos.
Speaker 2: That's her name.
Speaker 1: You the leader them, that's Jake pols fiance.
Speaker 2: Say you to lead them? Yes, she got she wanted the goal.
Speaker 1: She wanted the goal in the thousand meters with an Olympic record, and then a teammate came back and got the gold in the five hundred with an Olympic record.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm ye that dude from Norway.
Speaker 1: He might be Hey, he might have passed Johann Olive Costs the boss.
Speaker 2: M h. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it was Calgary lily Hammer where he won all those gold medals. But this dude here he got nine goals. Man, he got the most and he still got like three of his to go.
Speaker 3: Hey, we should go do that?
Speaker 7: Do what? I can't skate?
Speaker 1: First of all, I couldn't skate on roller skates. Hold on, I'm sure're gonna be able to stand on no blade. But that's half my foot.
Speaker 3: That's the whole point.
Speaker 2: I'm already getting in my eye next week on my knee.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, I think we should do it. We should allow people to see it and vulno positions doing things that we're not able to do, ice skating, water skin.
Speaker 1: When when they see Joe eating all this food, you and Joe eating all this food, y'all gonna be in a vulnerable position. He won food.
Speaker 2: Oh you're talking, Yeah, tell her what he eating, Joe, tell her what he eating on.
Speaker 3: Joe bull dicking onions?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, you got.
Speaker 1: That cowhou ha? Hey, the enzymes in my stomach, he ain't even gonna die just that that won't try to tell you they got you.
Speaker 2: You're just stay there for a while. The enzymes and my stomach.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Joe, Hey, hey, this stuff you gonna be eating eyeballs and all that.
Speaker 2: And I know, hey, look and y'all talking. I know y'all ain't eating all that y'all.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, Joe, listen, I put everything in my mouth. Joe, don't I eat everything?
Speaker 2: Paul, Yeah, my bad, My bad.
Speaker 3: My bad, I'm sorry. I ain't to say it like that. I'm talking about food wise, I'm talking about food wives.
Speaker 4: All so you saying so you saying you can eat eyeballs and all that.
Speaker 3: Joe, all that, man, Joe, I didn't been all over the world.
Speaker 2: Ain't worse o Jo?
Speaker 1: I mean, oh Joe, Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: But but he get mad at me, He get mad at me. You eat all this, but you won't eat no booty. You won't eat no toes.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Hey, I mean that's what it's there for.
Speaker 2: No, not no. See there you go.
Speaker 1: See I can hang with Joe. See I can't hang with Oyo. See already know going up? See Ojo, was that guy, Joe? You know you had to have that one hole boy to take one for the team, Yes, sir Joe, Oh yeah, oh yeah that's Ojo. Oh yeah you got to have you got to keep one of them in the group. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, Hey, I been known, o Joe. You know what I'm saying. If you one ninety eight, you underweight.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, you underweight?
Speaker 3: I like that two thirty three just right for me, said there we go, there we go. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: That's a big girl. Two thirty three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Joe. You ain't never had nobody to two thirty enough, Joe, two thirty that's a big person, bro. That's all right, that's all right, Joe. Hey, Joe, you ain't lived till you had your B B W.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 3: You ain't live you had your B b W.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you what it's different. I can you know what. I don't want to give my seven joke, all right, don't get Joe.
Speaker 2: But I but I'm just gonna say that a two hundred up.
Speaker 1: Real flexible, just say it.
Speaker 3: Had them some good days.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 3: It was a good day boy. Just old memories, old memories.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: That's all of it. But then you done got bad. Can hold on like I used to hold on like a youth to uh Pappa rad Dowty for forty five?
Speaker 2: Oh Jo?
Speaker 1: Did you ever meet or see Kimbo Slice or Jror Hate Mosva Dog in Miami?
Speaker 3: But I used to see them boys fight all the time by what whatever right there and Opa Locka High Lea and Miami Lakes. They used to do the backyard broad Way back in the day.
Speaker 2: They still doing it now.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I'm sure they. I mean, they probably do, but it's a different era of dudes. Yeah, but back then, hey, hey, uncle Joe, but a boy used to knuckle up. But them boy used to knuckle up. You know, bet they little money. Martha dog Man got a Kimbo was so goddamn man Burgie.
Speaker 1: Mmmm ah of them some good days.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 3: I was a little shorty too, I was young.
Speaker 2: Mike.
Speaker 1: Mike was a big three ice old have to match y'all energy, y'all put out and still man, Mike, MA, don't get him started, man, don't Right there you go Isidale rays Reevers. Who's the biggest steal in the NBA draft history? I think it's Jo Kich. What do y'all think? Absolutely? Yeah, he won a second round draft pick with a three the three time MVP of Finals MVP. Yeah, there's a chance. Hey he got he get another MVP of the Championship. It's gonna be hard to keep out of that top tier.
Speaker 4: Man, it is, bro I think it's gonna be hard to win another championship, but I definitely think he can win another m v P at some point.
Speaker 2: It's just because his game. He plays under the rim.
Speaker 4: He's not an athletic big and he gonna be able to play for a long time. Be able to play for a long time if a, if.
Speaker 1: He gives Jamal playoff, Jamal Murray, get Aaron Gordon back. They gave the thunder all they can handle. He did and took them seven. Yes, yeah, slick Jack Dames, you can't have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic.
Speaker 3: So truthfully, hello, that's a good one right there, Bruyn.
Speaker 2: Yep, boy a, it's Wade.
Speaker 1: My high school football coach used to tell us what our struggle.
Speaker 2: There is no growth thing.
Speaker 1: Go Franks, tay tay to wave a. Yesterday was my birthday. I turned twenty two. Had fun. Oh yeah, twenty two. That's that's a I remember them days, twenty two, our Pewart ninety one eighty nine. Love the show and I'm happy for my Florida brother, Ojo have you ever seen have you ever been to Melbourne, Florida, Regie Nelson's hometown Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I probably didn't drove through Melbourne. I ain't. I can't recall. I ain't never never been there to stop through Melbourne, Florida.
Speaker 1: Spurs legend unk spending fact tonight. Taking a shower once a week changed my life and helped my pockets. Thanks, Ojo welcome.
Speaker 3: I told you Bray, I'm telling you, Bry. They do wonders for you. You look up and not realize how much money you saved when you look back at it.
Speaker 1: Juice nineteen seventy six. Hey guys, uncle, I agree with O Joe. If you go back to TV, it's got to be a package deal like the Kamingo family, glorious sister family.
Speaker 2: Gotta eat too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: Brennan Thomas said, Hey, y'all, tomorrow's my wife thirty second birthday and our eight year anniversary. It's next month. I was wondering if y'all can give her a shout out. Thanks in advance. Absolutely, you didn't give us the name, but Brennan, tell your wife happy thirty second birthday and congratulations on the eight years together on birthday.
Speaker 2: That's great. Eight years.
Speaker 1: Got a birthday and anniversary coming up. Man, gotta have deep pockets, Will Victor. The top NFL players doesn't stand up for each other like the NBA player to get their needs.
Speaker 2: We agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's too many too, yeah, yep, too many people.
Speaker 1: Twenty four Joe has the best trash have to be the best trash talker you ever played against? Joe who was the best trash talker you ever played against? The best trash talker.
Speaker 4: I mean, man, listen when I Gary Payton, bro, Like it wasn't even just to it wasn't even just to the players, Ojo, it was to the riffs. Like he would talk trash to the riffs. They wouldn't even take him, call him all kind of MLS and B.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, he was. He was.
Speaker 4: He was hardcore, bro. He was a hard core like I was. He definitely was the best trash talker that completed this episode of Nightcap. We want to thank each and every one of you for joining us. The All Star game was great and Team Stars.
Speaker 1: Ended up winning. They beat the World and then they beat the Stripes in the championship game to basically, Kawhi was on fire, but ant Man ended up winning the MVP. But this was very very interesting formatt. I think this is something they can build on, so hopefully it gets even better for years to come.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for joining us. Y'all know who I am.
Speaker 1: I'm your favorite unk and my partner and co hosts Liberty City's own Bengals Ring of Fame Arnoe that is Chad Ocho Senko Johnson and the third number of the Big Three joining us on a Sunday night because of the NBA All Star Game and to lend his expertise on basketball. University of Arkansas lum seven time NBA All Star and nominee for the Basketball Hall of Fame Isold Joe Johnson. You're please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you, guys, thank you for your support and you continue support because it's because of you that all this is possible. So again, thank you guys. Those look at the purchase of Battle of Shade by Lapotier. Head over to La Portiercognac dot com if you cannot find an inter state or city near you. It is a premium vessel p Kangnac, the best tasting, smoothest vessel p kgnac on the market. We have the O G bottle, which is the seven fifty, but now we have the Junior which is the three seventy five. It's the same great quality, the same great tastes, the same smoothness. Please drink responsibly and drive safe. Ryan Garcia will be joining us tomorrow. O Cho, So what's Ryan Garcia? This is only one that you know. We joining us tomorrow night to talk about this fight with Oska Barrios. So please make sure you tune in tomorrow night to catch o Cho and myself that will be joined by Ryan Garcia. Again, thank you guys for joining us tonight. We'll look forward to seeing you back here tomorrow night. I'm unk, he's Ocho, he's Iso.
Speaker 2: We're out.
Speaker 3: I'm going to walk a house. I'm going to walk house