Speaker 1: Joey bee Man with Stance and Dan Smith and Num Design Crane to SAand Fantasy.
Speaker 2: Talking about diamond dreams.
Speaker 1: Sheason players with throwing their scheme, so Welsh breaking it down real songs is howling in.
Speaker 3: The radio school, talking Monsters on the based.
Speaker 1: Off field with its swinging his bets and magic shields. Stanity Baseball in the nine podcast, Thirsty Enough, fat size, lasting marks and starts still lie, dreams of Gloomy.
Speaker 2: Welcome in Everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three sixty five. Bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets when he use the promo code leading Off only at Bet three sixty five. It is me Joey p That of course is the Welsh to the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks here talking ball. The Mets had quintessential met moments starting on Friday, the Yankees made a deal. Some other trades have happened, and some rumors abound. We're gonna get to all of them today, and Welsh, I guess we have to start with probably the Jazz chishm trade. I think that's where I want to start the Yankees have been in a bit of a tail spin, although the weekend here they did kind of, you know, pull things out just to Tad last night. So Jazz Chishm, a guy with a career three ten obp not gonna help them get on base in terms of like getting guys up there to drive in runs, versatility. Sure, you could play second, you could play the outfield, and apparently he might play some third base. But also a guy you say, okay, well you take him out of Miami. Maybe all of a sudden he gets a bump there. But if you look at the career numbers, a seven forty ops home on the road, three three home runs exactly on the road and at home. So, Jazz Chishlm, in your opinion, what impact does this make for the New York Yankees, This deal that they made.
Speaker 4: I think it's a solid trade. We were talking off air because I was I was poking a little bit about you. You had some hits this weekend where you're very like the jet You're here, a very Seinfeld.
Speaker 3: You're like, what's the deal?
Speaker 2: What jezzose you do? Hey, I know we need somebody to get on base. Let's get a guy who never does like you can't steal first. I mean, that's all I keep saying. Justism is is still an interesting piece. I guess the argument Welsh is like, do you look at a guy like gestures and say, hey, let's drop him in Yankee Stadium, that little tiny ballpark. Let's put him in front of Aaron Judge and Juan Soto. Let's do that and see what kind of player we could get because he's never played with superstars like that before in terms of lineup protection.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's why I think this is exciting. They've also said that they're going to hit him more in the middle of the lineup, So this is a kind that's going to be hitting behind Judge And why why.
Speaker 2: Would you do that to him? Why is why is that the way to go and not hitting him too?
Speaker 4: Let's say, well, you're not to take Soto goes too, and they like to have Judge three, Like, I think that's why, simply.
Speaker 3: Why you do that? They they said that they feel that.
Speaker 4: There's been some success, very little with Glaber this year, but with Glaber in the lead off spot, I think that's bull crap. I think what the trade I had proposed a long time ago. They need to go get Nico Horner. Go get a guy that actually does get on base and that can actually be a table setter and can go and steal some basses would be the play. But you know, this is a good move for Jazz when you look at I always thought, I like looking at this because it's fun. Though it's not like a one a one all. But on Baseball Savant, they've got the expected home runs by ballpark metric, which you can go and look and you can just.
Speaker 3: You know, just spysid da da da.
Speaker 4: Number one obviously a Cincinnati for Jazz, but number two is the New York Yankees. It is the number dup Ballpark. Based on his hitting profile that he would have a projected nineteen homers there. He currently has thirteen homers twenty three stolen bases.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think it's a guy who in the back half of the order is gonna still be aggressive steel bases. We've seen a strikeout rate cut down, there's tons of great lineup support in there. But we kind of also.
Speaker 3: Know who he is.
Speaker 4: He's a two fifty hitter who in theory could be this thirty to thirty guy who's got some injury prone noess and you just got to hope that guys like Judge and Soto are gonna are gonna just kind of wipe off a little bit. Like he can pick up some of that on base, he can pick up some of that patientness for his overall game. But he's a great fantasy player in a better fantasy ballpark. So for me, I have nothing else to say, but this is a fantastic move for Judge, and there really shouldn't be anything else because we could talk about like, oh, Yankees and this and then another thing, great fantasy counting stat player put in a better counting stat ballpark.
Speaker 3: Huh, love it, love it.
Speaker 2: He's also got a couple of years left of control, which that I like to So the Yankees have just a little bit I think guarded themselves, and the wan so to walk away because I do think he's gonna go to the highest bidder, and I'm just still not so that the highest bider is gonna be the Yankees at the I do by.
Speaker 3: The way, that position eligibility for Jazz would throw in as well, like well, that.
Speaker 2: Was my that was a to me. That was the most I would say the best selling point is it gives you a little bit of depth there. There's rumors that DJ le Mayhew's gonna get dfa'd I saw that this morning. I don't know if that happened, but yeah, if a.
Speaker 4: Tree falls in the woods and be like, if he gets DFA, does anybody care?
Speaker 2: I don't, well, he cares. The Yankees, I don't think are done. I think they will do something else too. Uh So, I don't think that is the end. The Cubs were in the business of getting Eastot parades from the Rays for Christopher Morel, so you know those kg kg Rays. Yet again, they moved Efflyn this weekend to to Baltimore, making room for Jeffrey Springs in the rotation. He comes back this week. We'll talk more about that later. I love how the Rays have basically said, yeah, you're just gonna retool toss Bradley's pitching like an ace. Next year we get Bradley, we get Springs hopefully. McClanahan, you got Junior Camanaro. You make a couple little and the Rays are right back at the top of this thing again. In this conversation, Welf, what do you think of the move here with the Cubs and the Rays.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a This one caught me off guard in that it was Morel, but I get it, like Morell, like you want Morell, You're rooting for Morel. You want him to be successful. He's got some of that kind of old school hobby by there's a lot of hobby by his actually in the excitement of the big power and stuff like that, but then also put it. The swing and miss is kind of prevalent in his game. But this is one of those moves where you know they're just gonna have more control. They got off of Prade's, they got more pieces. He's like a year younger than Praties, I think, but big, big power, eighteen homers actually a solid OBP guy is one hundred point differential between his OBP and his batting average, And I think that that's something the race can work with, and I think they are. They're gonna do the five million dollar man.
Speaker 3: We can fix him. They think they can fix him.
Speaker 4: And if you can get Christopher Morell to be what some of the expected stats are, which, by the way, he's hitting one ninety nine but an expected batting average of two forty two, there's good barreling, great launch angle fourteen degrees, so he gets the ball in the air. Look at what Parides did. They're probably going to be like, hey, we have this perfect recipe for you. We got this little baby left ballpark here, this little left field that you just need to pull the ball like Parides did, and you're going to find success. I actually think again, this is a spot where he is going to be able to be more successful. He's not like one hundred percent pole guy like Praidies was, but I think you're going to see him pulling more. He's got some upside on the batting average. You've seen a bunch of homers. Probably going to be a middle of the order guy for the Rays until they trade him in a couple of years of the deadline because they can't afford anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Praidy's in Chicago though, real quick.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is the thing from Kirby here. Kelly's in here with at Waukee. Peguin thirteen fewer home runs at Wrigley than he does right now. In terms of the move to Tampa, so Tampa's always been a tricky place for offense. But what does this mean for Caminaro too? In terms of getting his rear end up to the major league sooner than later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, both of those so real quick. On the pardee set, I didn't even realize this. I was texting with Dennis Zidler, friend of the show, because also Chris Morel is one of his clients.
Speaker 3: So this is a big change. And we're talking about parades.
Speaker 4: And one of the things you do have is it's like three fifteen in left in Tampa Bay.
Speaker 3: It's like three point fifty in Chicago.
Speaker 4: So for a prime not when I say primary, that almost seems like it's not always and only poll hitter is going to have a further distance, which Wonky mentioned the thirteen fewer homers at Wrigley would be something to look at. This definitely has the potential to kind of bring back Parade's offensive upside if he isn't getting the ball further further out. Now, the big elephant in the room Junior Cameron Aro. I assume the smart take is that Junior Cameron Aro would be up almost immediately.
Speaker 2: But this is the race.
Speaker 4: And I said this last week and everyone was like, hey, you know, everything that ever happened Randy traded, Hey, what could happen?
Speaker 2: With the one he said, look, it's Paradeius, that's the one that's going to open the door. So I do think it walk through it. It does.
Speaker 4: But also what is their official move with Morel. Probably Morell would be better being a first basement or a DH, but he was a third baseman. So is he going to just jump into that role? What is their plan? I think they're going to screw with us. I still think there's a possibility we don't see him till mid August, with even the worst turn being we don't see him until mid September, so they control him for next year. But the logic is he would come up. He is his play, he's deserved of it, he's off of his injury. He should be up, and you should all speculate on it, but just don't have a big freak out when he doesn't get called up because Morell does play that position. And again this is the raise that we are in August almost and they still have not called up Camen Arrow.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it what the Rays did with a Roseraina two who is a cast off from the Cardinals organization, and how they got the most out of him, Like I'm hopeful they take these guys with electric athleticism and turn them into baseball players. And if you could do that with morel that's very exciting to me. The Mets acquired Jesse Winker. They were kicking the tires on Conforto and then landed on Winter Winker. Excuse me instead. Good move for the Mets. Whether you get Sorry Marte back anytime soon, we'll see and how healthy he is, but regardless, you need more depth than that outfield, and Winkers had a very strong season. Ellie de la Cruz three for four to four more steals. He is fifty five for sixty four on the year. Stealing bass is another show put on for Ellie de la Cruz. Man. That guy's certainly fun to watch. Some returns this weekend too. Devin Williams scoreless ninth, very nice, so good news for the Brewers who certainly needed some good news, and also good news for the race. Jeffrey Springs activated. He's going to start tomorrow, so that'll be fun.
Speaker 3: I am so excited about Jeffrey Springs.
Speaker 4: Someone put it in the chat, but like you remember last year, I think last year was my real turn here on leading off in Fantasy pros where I was here like full time like last year, like full full time, like all the time, and I came in so hot with all my Jeffrey Springs stuff and it was like build up, build up, build up, and he's gone and I didn't get any of the Jeffrey Springs. So this is my first real run. This is like getting injured in your rookie year. This is my first real run to have a Jeffrey Springs part of the season. And I am very, very excited about it because as much as his stuff never left off as this like is like Paul Skeens by any means, but just super deceptive swing and miss type of stuff. And I'm excited to see that slider back in that fastball command combo. I'm just very excited about Jeffrey Springs. Could be a little bit of bumps and bruises. One of my favorite trade targets in Dynasty if you're in the business of drafting ear trading, like you know, for like a thirty one year old starting pitcher.
Speaker 3: But love love Jeffrey Springs.
Speaker 2: Fun team name by any Skeins necessary. Huh you like that? Oh?
Speaker 3: I do like that.
Speaker 4: We're gonna put it and do the CBS is like a team name Friday type of thing.
Speaker 2: Team Yeah. Yeah. By the way, there was also a on Friday, and I warned everybody, don't get too excited because I know the Mets and the Mets are gonna met So could I senga right gets activated? There was a great game strikeouts code, I sing, and then he has a cap strain, leaves the game, probably out for the year. So so much for the big I mean they so you got got one one start, one one one start all this time. Oh my god, we go back to to March and April and all the noise. You go here, Look, could I sing, you know it's gonna be about a month, it'll be behind And then we said yeah, okay, sure, and then it was two months, and then it was the All Star break and then we got him after the All Star break and he has one start. One is seen to everybody out there. Just again, when you're taking on guys with injuries, just massive risk. You have to understand everything is not warm and fuzzy and it's gonna be great. Uh. Some things that were fun predictable. Jordan Hicks moves to the bullpen. Everybody thought that was gonna happen. We knew he was limited this year. So there you go, Giants making that move. The Padres, apparently you're in discussions with the Tigers for Jack Flaherty. That would be interesting to see. I love where the Padres like just never surrender. I love that about the Padres. Good for them, They're just like, do you have any prospects left? Let's go. Let's just keep trying to win. That's what every team should be doing. I love that.
Speaker 4: I'm actually really intrigued by it. Because Clarity is going today, so I'm not sure so far.
Speaker 2: He's he's he's on the docket to start today, but we'll see.
Speaker 3: I just don't know.
Speaker 4: If, like I feel like there's like the White Sox and the Tigers. They it's very gun shy right now because like I did not think the Trek scoobl thing would would happen. The discussions have opened back up. The Orioles are in it, and there are now there's a lot of talk that Schooble is more likely to be moved than Garrett Crochet and dude, the Garrett Crochet side that a month and a half ago, No, but a month and a half ago, if you would have asked anybody, any inside or any industry person, Garrett Crochet was the number one player getting traded.
Speaker 3: So now that TERRK.
Speaker 4: Scrubl has moved in there, but I feel like the Tigers are holding their pieces and they just don't know exactly which side they want to go, and so if they're going to trade one, might as well just trade both and get the.
Speaker 2: It's either Baltimore backing up the truck or he stays. And I just don't know if Baltimore is going to back up.
Speaker 3: I don't think they are.
Speaker 2: I don't think they are either, and that's why I think he's gonna stay there. Jerry pointing out too about Sega the silver lining and everything, is that you know now he has this is this thing in the deal where you know he can't opt out. So now the Mets get to just pay him fifteen million dollars a year so he does opt out isn't possible anymore. That's great theoretically, but again, unless he's healthy, what's the difference. So whatever, it's a lost season. I'm just annoyed, But then again I'm not because this is the Mets like and this is just what happens. Also, Carson Kelly gets dealt. We'll talk about the fallout from that and what that means too. MLB Networks John Hayman also reporting that Eric Fetti apparently the Cardinals are looking at him, so that would be smart. I think the Cardinals the I think everybody kind of smells blood in the water with Milwaukee. There's two months left Welsh. I don't think they're wrong. I don't. I think when you take Yelich out of that lineup, you take Burns out of that rotation. I think they're just very vulnerable and they have a credit to the manager. You know, he came into a tough spot. Two council was very popular. He has been there forever. The Brewers have done a great job all year, but can they finish? And I think that's a big question. I think the other organizations look and say, hey, we're in this thing. Do you agree or disagree?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I think I remember the trade I had talked about last week. I thought the Brewers would be the ones that would go after a guy like Jazz Chisholm, because if you're losing Yelich and you want to keep pace, you're gonna have to probably make some tough moves in here. And amazingly the Cardinals are moving away from every single.
Speaker 3: Season They're gonna trade.
Speaker 4: They're gonna trade, They're gonna trade, and their buyers, like right before the end, they just never quite give up. And if they're gonna jump back into this. One rumor though, I have heard, which is pretty interesting, is the White Sox are trying to get Jordan Walker involved in that Fetti trade. And I just don't think there's any chance the Cardinals are going to allow that to happen.
Speaker 3: But you just never know what other pieces too well.
Speaker 2: See that that's a big why to me? Like Jordan Walker at this point, I don't I mean, you've you've given him multiple opportunities, he hasn't done anything. If f Eddie can help you get in the playoffs and be relevant, considering you were a crap team last year and you just destroyed everyone's expectations, why not make that kind of move. I think that's okay. I mean, is it overpay a little bit, But sometimes you gotta do that stuff, man. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I think for a guy like Eric, I think you could put they have a lot of pieces they could push some other pieces out there.
Speaker 3: But to the point, though it is a glut of riches.
Speaker 4: The Cardinals are doing everything plus without Jordan Walker, and their biggest depth position has been outfield. I mean they literally just keep moving guys. You know, Burlson is dominating out that. You've got Noop bar, They've got Carlson sitting in the wing. I mean, they've just got guys after guy. Victor Scott is, you know, trying to be.
Speaker 2: Aside for another couple of years. You don't, you don't need it. You don't need Jordan Walker. He doesn't have a place.
Speaker 3: I don't think they should trade Walker for Fetti. That doesn't matter. And I think that's where the.
Speaker 2: Whole Walker's had a lot of opportunities. I like Walker. I don't think he's done. I think maybe he's a guy that needs another place, you know, and I always called him Germaine Die. So maybe the White Sox is the right place for him after all. Rookie, lookie, some fun names on this list. Dylan Dingler, the dingle Berry himself. So Carson Kelly gets traded. Dingle Berry gets the call, very excited about this, very hot at triple A. Five straight games with a home run, hitting three zero eight three seventy nine, fifty nine seventeen homers, fifty two rubbies, five steals. A catcher, it's very exciting. The Dingler is up. What do you make? What's the deal with the Dingler.
Speaker 3: I'm not as excited about the Dingler as you, but I mean.
Speaker 2: I think everybody loves the Dangler.
Speaker 4: Take your same Carson Kelly Rostering energy and put that to Dylan Dingler. If you're in like a two catcher league, go and pick him up. That he's not he's not starting. He's starting as much as Carson Kelly was.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 4: Definitely hitting well in Triple A, but I'm not I'm not gonna to anything too much further out than what Carson Kellyardy was.
Speaker 2: So nothing right. What about River Ryan, another great name, two hits, one earn, five and two thirds six two win over the Astros on Sunday, eight strikeouts, three walks. What did you think of him getting this first win as a big league career.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm I'm kind of a River Ryan guy. Good, you know, good strikeout option, walks, a little bit of an issue fastball slider, big combo a little bit of curveball in there, three pitch mix like you'd like mid nineties fastball. I don't know how he's gonna stable out as far as like WSK go and if you'd be able to stay in the rotation.
Speaker 3: But there's always the possibility.
Speaker 4: So River Ryan is definitely a guy that is worth being on the streamer market right now.
Speaker 2: A River Ryan runs through it with that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're you are hard into names today.
Speaker 2: I like it. I don't know why. Yeah, who is it in the chat that always does is Angelo in the chat? Always does it? He's already like doing Dirk Dingler jokes and things like that. Like every time we're in this, he's just throwing out team name. James Wood four for five, good day for him. Has also made the rookie lookie three up and three down. Carlos Redon great start on Sunday Night Baseball six and a third, seven strikeouts, Bailey ober where's this version of Bailey Oberbin? Eight shutout innings, eleven strikeouts, hot dog love it.
Speaker 3: It's a round for a little bit.
Speaker 4: I just want to point out, like I say, where has it been eleven? Well, but I'm saying the second half has been definitely where more of this has been one two ERA in the second half. So far it's registered a couple starts, but also in July had a two ERA and a three to one nine in June, So those last couple of months he has taken another step as this team probably going to be making some moves. Bailey over a nice It's hard to buy on him after all those strikeouts, but would have been a really nice buy earlier on Kyle Shwarber.
Speaker 2: Two four were two dingers. Also, I don't know if he's so over the weekend. I think it was over the weekend where Bryce Harper, at least I saw it over the weekend. I don't know if it happened over the weekend. But the Bryce Harper Wuawak cleats.
Speaker 3: Is that, yeah, he had like a.
Speaker 2: Wah wah headband, but he also had the Wahwah cleats. We had a bar code on him, they said Harper, And I don't know if Wah Wah tied it into a promotion, but all I can hope is that you can get a free coffee if he scan it or something. I mean, because that would be amazing, maybe like the best Bryce Harper thing ever, and I like, what.
Speaker 4: Do you what do you think Joe? Do you think he maybe has a deal with wah wah? There's a Harper? What he's wahwat?
Speaker 1: He know for the.
Speaker 2: People that if he scanned my cleats? Like if this picture on social media, you go get a free coffee, I would scan it. I guarantee you. There's some sort of weird easter egg.
Speaker 4: Like if you go by Claire, you have to take it. I don't not understand if you.
Speaker 2: Got it on your phone, right, Like, oh, the picture of the Harper cleats if they tweeted on social media, right, let's have a bar code on it. Do I go boop on there? And do I get like something for free? I bet I do. I'm gonna find out. I would test it, except they got rid of my wah wah.
Speaker 4: I have never been to a wall. I think they're making a wah wah nearby, but I've never been to a wah wah.
Speaker 3: Am I missing out?
Speaker 2: So great? It's so great.
Speaker 3: It's a gas station though, corract.
Speaker 2: No, no, it was they've gone in to gas stations now. It was a convenience store first that eventually got gas station.
Speaker 3: They got into the gas station business.
Speaker 2: They got into the gas business. Okay, wah wah is amazing. Wah wah breakfast is amazing. Wah wah coffees are terrific, the different varieties the cold coffees too, that they do much more cost effective than say, the Starbucks. And then they do the sandwiches, which are amazing too. I love the wah Wahay Queen, it's it's got lots of choices, the touch pads, you order your stuff and cut.
Speaker 4: Jimmy, we're gonna take this and we're gonna send this to wahwah for our five our twenty twenty five A show sponsorship.
Speaker 2: Ruhwah is better than quick check. Please, Jimmy, give us the wah wah. I please, could you on the show every day?
Speaker 4: If they were great, i'd you do all that hot take. I don't care about gas stations.
Speaker 2: So it's not a gas station. They happen to have gas stations. Oh, they happened to ignore the gas station side of it. Just go get yourself a hogie form. Wah wah. You need a hagi from the wah wah. All right, Three down Cole Reagan's eight hits for Earned runs for him David Peterson four hits, four earned runs, and Garrett Crochet we mentioned earlier six hits five runs. Are people getting cold feet? Because the July Crochet has an era close to four.
Speaker 4: Now, I think people are getting guy. I don't know if people love a guy like him dictating like oh, if you don't give me this, I'm not gonna signor I'm not gonna play or anything like that. I think that might be the cold feet action in all that it is going to take and having to sign him to a big contract versus the compensation that the White Sox are having. I think Garrett Crochet's team slyly but really screwed up the leverage that the White Sox had because the White Sox could have asked for the moon and back and now you can't knowing that there's money involved. It's similar to like the Brett and Ayuk in the forty nine ers on football side of like when a guy has to get the money, also teams are like, well, we can't give you like all this stuff because we also have to pay this guy. I think that's what's gonna probably hold Crochet back from being traded. To be honest with you, I will say massive fumble if the White Sox walk out of this deadline not moving a crochet or a Robert and all they did was trade, like Betty, you know, like I think that's a that's a massive l for them.
Speaker 2: So apparently my mic is is poppy. Now I don't know, because you sound the table for a wah wah, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh you sound fine to me.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear it, so I think it was just when I pounded my table here a little bit because I got so passionate about the wahwas.
Speaker 3: Everyone gas stations? Get you worked up?
Speaker 2: I sure do. Tristan Cassas expected to return from min Legurehannpas, i'ment on Tuesday. This is the injury news right now, the Lopez. How many more injuries can the Braves take? I'm going an MRI on the forearm. That ain't good, so that Braves are gonna have to be in this.
Speaker 3: Now, let me ask you something. Is it embarrassing?
Speaker 4: I know what a Braves fan's gona feel, but is it embarrassing if they go and they try to get like Luis Robert at this point with everything that's happened, and I would think Brady Stanton might feel like passionate. There might be an excitement like, oh, they're not giving up, but it's like, dude, everybody is getting hurt at this point. Is it worth trading assets for He's not really a rental and maybe Robert's the wrong one. But if they were to go make little moves like do you think it's silly for the Braves to do anything at this point or is it? Has it never been more critical for them to do it? To hold something Ladder?
Speaker 2: I think never been more critical. And here's why you're gonna get Strider back next year. A month into the season, maybe right, you would think somewhere around there, you can't waste the season that Sales given you, which is a cy Young caliber season you got way more like this is Ronaldo Lopez. Can we just sit there and just realize, like, come on, guys, let's not pretend like we have a gutten everything out of Ronaldo Lopez and more they gonna possibly fathomed in your wildest dreams. So yeah, you know, like you've as much as their luck has been bad, can we not look at how their luck has been good? That Chris sails a cy young again. Ronaldo Lopez has been Amber two starter in the major leagues for almost an entire season so far. So yeah, I think they've They've had an interesting balance between those two things. The Aucune injury sucks. Next year, you'll get him back. I think it is critical if you do make that move, though, that's not just a this year move, that it's somebody that you have for next year too, because you're gonna need somebody for next year. Also, it's not just gonna be sale and hopefully Strider back. Eventually you're gonna need more of the freed. Health is always question mark, so I do think it's the ladder. But it's a great question. Yeah, a really good one. Nick Gonzale, I'm sorry, go ahead. Nick Gonzala's ten day injury list with groin discomfort. He maybe need a blow. That's probably ten days of blows. Yo Hinobu Yamamoto will throw a bullpen session on Friday, so we'll see how that thing goes and hopefully there'll be more trade stuff to talk about tomorrow, which is gonna be very exciting. But in the meantime, blosh, I'm feeling pretty good because Saturday I was on in game live on Sports Grid, and I told everybody that I was a ladder betting Blake Snell, which we only do like two or three times a year, maybe four if we're really feeling frisky. I was all in on this. I only had it up to ten and he got fifteen. So Joey P is a happy boy and he wants to bring that momentum to Monday's Best Bets of the Day with Joey P and the Welsh bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets when you use that promo code leading off only at bet three six five, and don't forget if you have a gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or one eight hundred bets off. In Iowa, terms and conditions apply. What's gonna apply to me today is the Baltimore Orioles. Give me Baltimore on the run line again minus one and a half. They have covered that more than any other team in Major League Baseball this year, despite some of the recent struggles. They are going against Toronto, a team that is already looking towards the future. And how that future looks, I don't know. Plus one oh seven. You're getting on this minus one point five on the run line for Baltimore. And while we're at it, let's get Gunner Henderson going here today, total bases over one and a half minus one ten. By the way, Welsh, besides having the latter bet on snell I also had this weekend a bunch of bets on Ellie de la Cruze Dolen bases. So Joey P's a happy boy today.
Speaker 3: Be nice to be such a winner.
Speaker 2: Let's be nice. And also let's go Bobby Wit, a guy that's been the best hitter in baseball in July RBI today even money you have to get his total bases are two and a half today. It's too rich for my blood. So let's instead pivot makes some money with Bobby Witt on the even money on RBI. So those are my best bets of the day. But Welsh, what do you have for the people on this beautiful Monday afternoon?
Speaker 4: All right, well, we are going to go to Seattle in Boston. Eight and a half runs is the total for the game, and we're going to go under.
Speaker 3: We've got Nick.
Speaker 4: Pavetta, who did get blasted bounce back against the Seattle offense, and we've got Logan Gilbert, so that's why we're going to be taking the under eight and a half runs. So you've been seeing this at like seven and a half, especially in Logan Gilbert starts early on in this year, so a bounce back for Pavetta is going to be critical. But a lot of algorithm stuff has got this right around the eight, right under the eight marker. So I'm gonna go under eight.
Speaker 3: And a half.
Speaker 4: Im gonna go to Kansas City up against those White Sox run line minus one and a half. Maybe I'll even get Lucky and Robert to get pulled mid game or something like that. Even more special Alec Marsh hasn't been too bad. Kansas City has been on a roll. I'm gonna be I'm gonna be putting some balance for your Bobby Wit Junior RBI for this game because i want the one and a half that's almost even money for Kansas City. And then I'm gonna take a first five under and I'm gonna go under the normal number that we usually use it four and a half. I'm gonna go three and a half under through the first five for Detroit and Cleveland. Boy Flarity, don't get traded before this, because this is Flarity and Bibby controlling the first five, So under three and a half runs for the first five for Cleveland, Detroit, Kansas City run line, Seattle, Boston under on the total.
Speaker 3: Those are my best bets.
Speaker 2: Of the day. I was gonna say, I'm waiting for the Flowerty thing to even look at that game because I want to see if you get because as soon as he doesn't or maybe maybe you just go bet now. Just go heavy on the Schoogles, not the schools on the other side of that game. What are you Cleveland side of that game with Bibby, and you should go hard to it now just in case. Maybe the schooll thing we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe we'll see.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Lots of interesting stuff going on. The deadline is looming and more bets will be looming. But make sure you're prepared for everything with the Betting pros app. Download that bad boy today, start getting smarter, not harder. Those are the best bets of the day, and don't forget to sink your sportsbooks for free only on the Betting pros app. All right, Welsh, let's take a look at the home run board. And see where we're at today after the weekend, joeyp I am there like you couldn't script this better number twenty twenty seven home runs just hanging on. Wankey Penglin at twenty eight went ahead of me. Wonky has made quite a run the top three, Larry See at thirty four along with Silent Dragon, and then be Trot and l Scale still at the top thirty six and thirty five, respectively, So it is very close. I am gonna stick with the hottest hitter in baseball in the month of July with Bobby whit for my home run today. But Welsh, where are you going for your home run? Call?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna go with the hottest hitter when he is active, Royce Lewis. Give me Royce Lewis, because if he is in a ballgame, a home run is is just a swing away. So give me Royce Lewis to I'm not gonna get on the board before you go.
Speaker 3: Joey's time. The clock is ticking to the end.
Speaker 2: Of this beach. Maybe a three today.
Speaker 4: Well, if you know what, if I get three from Royce Lewis today and then I can pick up a couple more during the week. Maybe I can get on the board and pull the greatest comeback of all time. But minus money on Joe leaving before I get on the home run board is going to pay.
Speaker 3: I like nothing else about it.
Speaker 2: The trade deadline is trickling this year. I like that. I like that every day or two we've got some things to talk about, as opposed to where it's all at once. I like that so much better. I like the teams are being aggressive. I don't think the Mariner should be done by the way either. A Rose Arena a great trade for them. Go get Robert two, Just go get an offense. The Seattle Mariners are the twenty eighth ranked team in run score this year. The Oakland as forty more run score than they do. The only teams that have less run score than the Mariners the White Sox and the Marlins. Okay, and then you've got on the other side, they are the first and TMBRA. You can't keep doing this to the pictures. You need more offens. It's not just Julio and it's not just a Rose rain and you need more. Go get more, go all in. This is your window, Mariners. The Mariner fans deserve that there you go. There's my pitch to the Mariners. So that'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on. I'm off to wah wah. We'll see you next time, kids. Peace.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB