Speaker 1: I just love listening to Weedy talk about rich people's because she says it so casually. The parents went a wheb broke. You're not saying you say flats. Your late flats are not four hundred dollars. I know they're not. But depressed in your past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why sometimes I want to reject the whole thing because I'm like, I know, I've been in a place where I was like, fuck, Valentine's a It's stupid. It's this and that. I hate the Gallantine ship. We'll talk about that later. But yeah, there's a.
Speaker 1: Party I just got invited to one, oh girl. We'll talk about that later. Decisions, decisions, Hey guys, welcome to another episode of Desist. Y'all. Y'all, I don't like we're coming off that Bauty performance. I am your girl, Mandy b a k A, Mandy p a k A just that bitch. Okay, wait, is this all you? Girl? You know what? Now? You acting white? Don't do that? You notice they not me. It is giving twenty seven pieces of me, but your hair. It gives your hair, because I know that's what I was doing. But you know, I ain't been to New York to get my hair like done done, and bitch it was not given. And I was like, uh uh, but I know you was gonna come in here with the natural because it's given. I'm been pressed to get rid of my brains. Girl, I've been so given with Rodriguez. It is it's given. Boni lemuco because living in the North East Side and see anyway, hello, and you can see that's what she misses it. We're in Atlanta, York.
Speaker 2: I honestly must say, come into Atlanta. It's you remember what.
Speaker 1: Was the guy that was fucked uh he did some fucked up ship, Chris something he's liked.
Speaker 3: We come to Atlanta. It just reminds you as black. It's in your face.
Speaker 1: No, it is, it's just there. Yeah, we just talked about I don't know if you saw the news, but I talked about it. They are making lemon pepper wings the food of Georgia. Like there's a little day there's a pology. No, there's no. Oh wait, that's right, she don't do that. I said, who is these niggas? You know somebody I don't don't who is these niggas? I don't wait, bro, I Realizedelebrity game also twenty twenty six, bro, you not going? Hold on? I can show you, uh because my homeboy Keith posted it.
Speaker 3: Is it the all the celebrity rosters, would you?
Speaker 1: Yes? Girl? Yes?
Speaker 3: Jeremy Lynn Okay, I know Jeremy Lynn.
Speaker 1: I know Jeremy Lynn. Okay, keep going? Who else you know on that list?
Speaker 3: Dylan Wang, Sham's turn, Jenna Bandy.
Speaker 1: Who are these people? Who? Fuck? Is this?
Speaker 3: Jason Williams, Mustard?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: DJ Mustard?
Speaker 1: I know DJ Mustard, Keenan Allen is that from Keenan and kel Keenan Allen, Andre Degrassi like Neil Degrass. See, I don't know Cody Jon't Simuliu. I know them. That's the nigga from What's the with Amy Wong Ali Wong? Keep going, do you know any bruh bruh? Okay? So here I go, like, well, I just want to go to Kenny Smith's party. Kenny Smith is all the niggas that are like forty plus thirty five maybe plus in the league or I'm like, damn. What I realized is the niggas I know is even it is either podcasters or commentators now or retired and broke because they went through their money, and so I'm like, Wow, this is gonna be interesting. I just want to I mean miss the parties.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna hold you all. Was getting a little bit of Grammy weekend.
Speaker 1: Fomo. Oh. I was shocked that you weren't there for that.
Speaker 2: I had been in La for weeks. Bro, I really miss my nigga. Remember that song?
Speaker 1: No if you started singing along too, I really missed my week You never heard this. I really miss my nigga. Wait this manny phone, hold on. I cannot believe you have never heard this song. It's a fabulous tune. I need to hear this. Wait, I really missed my nig No, I've never heard this talk about life? Wait, Yelly, have you that's one of your jams. I love singing that song. I'm not gonna lie. I love a good internet meme song. I'm not gonna lie. I have a song right now that I really like and I just sent it to my nigga and it's by a white man. Oh oh god. Well no, he's a new artist. Do you know Alex Warren? Oh my god? He has this song called Ordinary. Oh my god, it's.
Speaker 3: So good and is it given like Teddy swims.
Speaker 1: Yah, I fucked that, you know what. Bleep it for the YouTube. I need you to hear this. White man went off with this song, and I'm just like, why is this so good? Let me go to the chort Imagine dragons. No, bitch, it's not imagine dragons. It's like the angels are up in the clouds, jealous that we found something so ordinary, something that's not ordinary, talking about love, and it's like, bitch, not everybody can find love, but bitch, we found something that's out of the ordinary. I feel I feel my whiteness when I but it also gives you kind of church too, because he got the choir in the bag. Yeoman, what are you doing? Don't do that. I'm not gonna I just told you Valentine's Day, I'm gonna be partying, and I do got niggas in La the one that I ain't gonna he not a he's not a character on the show. You don't know who I'm gonna go. Ye, you're cover your mouth more. No, no oh, I don't know you do know a nigga fucking the ass? No? No, no oh, no, no no. When I got you at the comedy club with no, no, no, no, can you not just start naming niggas that Jesus, the one you fucked in the ass, the one for the comedy club, No, the one that I first fucked in can God? Yeah, that's y'all ready to see that motherfucker? Man? Shut up? Sorry, how are we going with this episode? When Weezy got the outlined, you ain't even got your phone out. You said, I'm gonna freestyle this ship.
Speaker 2: I don't get outlined because I had a Valentine's Day tip I want to give because I feel like it's a really good one. Okay, My plan plans are Valentine's Day. So every year we switched planning. So last your year. Last year we was in Thailand. This year is his year.
Speaker 3: And uh, most of y'all know we do a date night.
Speaker 2: Each month. One of us plans a date, right. So this month was my month and I made a little theme for it.
Speaker 1: It was music.
Speaker 2: So and this month, sorry, it's the previous month. It was January, so I did a dance class. We learned salsa. Later that day we went to a candle light concert and it was Drake And then.
Speaker 1: I know I saw it in our email. I was like, what the fuck is I thought it was spam, I said, a candle light show. So it was. It was literally, didn't google when I'm buying something, bro I literally saw that. I was like, we see, it's so random, bruh. It was a candle light party Drake themed, you know how they do like they do like the violence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after we went to Django, which, by the way, is a very sexy day. It's an underground jazz club at the Roxy Hotel and you have dinner and you listen to jazz as fire.
Speaker 3: So we get to the candlelight concert, right.
Speaker 1: He looks at me and he was like, I was like what and he was like, it's probably my Valentine's thea shit, nigga, we can't go twice. Oh, he planned it for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: He's like, I thought he was gonna do this.
Speaker 1: Wait, this is the thing that happens weekly. And they were like five a week, bitch of Drake. No, No, it's different artists.
Speaker 2: And he was like, I'm so mad right now, I got the nineties theme. He's like, I even went through the list to make sure you knew all the songs and would like them.
Speaker 3: And play them back like, yeah, she gonna like this. He was like, I really curated our day?
Speaker 1: Are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 2: He bro the whole time he and a concert is sitting here like looking on the fucking website and refa.
Speaker 1: And like, now we gotta do some different shit. Okay, sit through this shit again.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what Valentine's Day holds, but I know that night I love this party called Descendancy York, and it's a Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: But it's tough because like Valentine's Day for me has also been so terrible in the past that I I don't know.
Speaker 3: Last night, I went to the Relationship Goals premiere.
Speaker 1: We were we were even talking about interviewing Kelly that had been so excited. Yeah, we wanted this episode to be Kelly Rowland, but she, I guess she was busy. Kelly. We was trying to get you. I guess you gotta tell them you're finna sit with us, girl, because we see you in the likes on the Instagram page. Nice. She came up and was like, I'm sorry it didn't work out, but anyway, yeah, yeah, she came up. Why didn't she sit with us, bitch anyway, I had a good seat. Okay.
Speaker 2: So, oh, fast forward in the movie Relationship Goals. Maybe everybody saw it by now, Method Man and Kelly is on Prime Go check it out.
Speaker 1: Ryan Jamal Swayin is in there. We had him on.
Speaker 3: Yes, we did the best part of the movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm talking about every time he was on screen, you were excited because you knew he was gonna be a gag.
Speaker 1: Okay, he did in an amazing job.
Speaker 3: So long story short, and.
Speaker 1: Every time I see Method Man in that movie, I'm gonna want to gag everybody. It's a thing in a movie where everybody wants to fuck them. I believe it. Okay, So they.
Speaker 2: Basically kept talking about how people will act and pretend like relationship Goals is a real thing, but it's a facade. Like oh, you're online and someone's on a mountain with their partner and you're like, oh my god, goals, but it's not really real. And there's a thing about Valentine's Day. Sometimes, while I'm excited I can celebrate Valentine's able to partner, I'm like, damn bruh. But like, I've been so depressed over this holiday because it made me feel like I was.
Speaker 1: Lonely but depressed in your past. Yeah, okay, but.
Speaker 2: I mean like, that's why sometimes I want to reject the whole thing, because I'm like, I know, I've been in a place where I was like, fuck, Valentine's Day is stupid. It's this and that. I hate the Gallentines Shit. We'll talk about that later. But yeah, there's a part of it.
Speaker 1: I just got invited to one oh girl. We'll talk about that later. Okay.
Speaker 2: So I want to give y'all one of the best tips I've heard from Valentine's name.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is for people with someone. I thought this was really dope. This is people with someone. Okay, so let me not listen. Okay, I'm just playing. I got a lot of niggas, but now I ain't spending it with him.
Speaker 2: If y'all heard an episode on Patreon where I to help my homegirl move out the house, yes, it was my homegirl.
Speaker 1: Now, the reason I'm naming her is because I was really like, damn, that's who it was. No, I just would have gotten bro when you was with when you were with lover boy. We cultting that part of No, we can just bleep it. They like the bleep y'all we talking, Well, I'm talking about our friend. But it was the truth. Don't move in with Okay, I should not count?
Speaker 3: Actually not?
Speaker 1: How does eight years not count? Broke so nothing that happened eight years ago on this podcast. Me know, it ain't like it's a couple we erasable happened eight years anyway, Boom.
Speaker 3: She broke up with this nigga, and the reason I wanted to name her.
Speaker 2: She was like, oh fuck it, I don't care. Tell the new tip. I got a new man and he's great. So did she move in with him?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: So I remember, like you know, when you're just going through a rough patch and it's like you can't see light at the end of the tunnel, breaks up with this nigga. Days later, Paris Fashion Week, booked, new job, booked next thing, flights this this is called the Tianna Taylor package. Look at what her career, what happened with her career since her divorced.
Speaker 1: That's the perfect example.
Speaker 2: And I'm just thinking as myself on the phone her, She's like, I can't believe this happened to me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, and you only got rid of this nigga five days ago.
Speaker 2: Like, but when you're in it, you're like, fuck, you know you're dating someone and they're saying, oh, you're this to me, you're that to me, But also you know it doesn't fit and it's just fucked up, bitch.
Speaker 1: How a whole glow up meets a new man.
Speaker 2: They're vibing bam he did so, and I was like, oh, bisshit kind of playing. So I'm gonna read this message that she said to me because I was like, yo, well the fellas need.
Speaker 1: This Valentine's they do, Okay, I'm not gonna lie. This reminds me of the YouTube coming I saw about you, like damn we the k holdwater. You just come on and tell everybody you know how get permission? Okay.
Speaker 2: That's why she was like, you can say my name, but you don't care. That's how you know, A bit excited about her new lady and we can believe your name.
Speaker 1: That's how I know you. But it's okay. I love her. I love that she keep getting new houses for these dsnet Okay, So basically, not the funny part about this shit and this ain't even no shade or shade. I was like, but she really did this because y'all moving fast, but it's still cute. Okay, okay, she wrotes.
Speaker 2: So my man hands me his phone and written at the top of the notes list says lists. He said, Babe, take my phone and put everything in anything you love.
Speaker 1: And that you like in it.
Speaker 2: Favorite food, favorite snacks, hair product, favorite brands, your measurements, your including ring size, favorite color, favorite country, favorite city. And I was thinking to myself, like, She's like, yeah, so Valentine's Day is coming, her birthday is in April. She's like, basically, he's preparing this list of all these things I like so he can figure out what to get me and how to surprise me. Favorite city. Say you want to take me on a trip. Oh, I know my bench likes blah blah. I'm like, yo, that's fucking fire.
Speaker 1: I like it. I love that and would also if you my nigga, just listen because I tell all of it.
Speaker 2: I like the list of it though, because like, are we making and I both said yes, we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna make our list. We were like, yo, we should make a list.
Speaker 2: So and I also wanted to say I wanted to do this list because I think it's good to bring it in a few years ago and maybe we'll put it in. I basically called out, we did a casting call for what we're looking for.
Speaker 3: And I found my boyfriend months later.
Speaker 1: After that clip, and here we go. She want to be a witch y'all. She's like, let's put it into the universe. And it worked. H my too. I feel like I did. I gotta look at you what I said. You said, Oh wait, I gotta see what this is. I'm assist bullshit.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I thought we should make our list, and for anybody that's listening, I think whether you've been together ten years, twenty years, make the list.
Speaker 1: So pull out your phone, open your notes, and okay, let's go through.
Speaker 2: Our and you can do a shared note by the way, So basically what you do is on Apple, if you have it, you send the list like that.
Speaker 1: Percaro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that person did like Gabby's list, so she can fill it out in real time and she could change things and add things in real time.
Speaker 1: Okay. Mandy's list food Japanese because I'm Asian.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, I put restaurants after so like name the food because for me, mine's pizza and steak.
Speaker 3: But my restaurants is French and Japanese.
Speaker 1: No, it's otro. I want a hand roll or a tun of pizza. I want Japanese food and a sushi restaurant. It could be a sushi Japanese is my favorite Japanese.
Speaker 3: Or Tokosa going to them?
Speaker 1: Snacks? You know mine beach, it ain't changing in fifteen years. I know what yours is? Cheesy, Hello, snacks for me? Oh my god? Right now it's so crazy, dry freeze, okra. What they're like? Ochre chips, y'all? I love ochre chips. Bro I did I make you try umph at the house? Oh? Pickles? Oh? Which I have no bread and butter? I have six different jars of pickles. No, I like the little corners ship. They're not cornish hens? Corner copis corner corner? What's the corner? Hey? What's the what's the look it up? What the is this? I don't know where to start? Hold on, do you know what I'm talking about? Are you talking about a pickle? Still? It's a pickle.
Speaker 3: Corons? They be cornering back as the ship.
Speaker 1: I don't like oh r n I c h O corn and chunk corn corner, CON's corner charms corn. So next is pickles. Pickles is my snack.
Speaker 3: Okay, brands, here's mine. I put high, mid, and low.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: For high, I Gottaga for mid, Mista the shoe brand okay, and for low, I got a rich to.
Speaker 1: You okay me for high fendy fifty R Chanelle. Actually I have a lot of Chanel right now. I like Fidy your channel for high mid Mitch Zara, I don't know not mid. You're going to zar now?
Speaker 2: All the sure me is like essentials or kids or like, it's not thousands, but it's hundreds.
Speaker 1: Okay mid, bitch Sephora every time I go in after like if you want to spend three, and then low for me would be actually no, my mid is Delta. That's a good one, and then low would be Spha then okay sizes and then thirty me too, thirty eight. If you this is ladies, let me tell you this is how you set the tone with a nigga. When he asked you your shoe size, do not go American. Do not say American. You gotta give him your European side show. If bitch might give you to waste a yuro two. That's a little tricky for me. Okay. Favorite color, oh m orange?
Speaker 2: I put black. But then I was like, we like it too. What's he gonna do with this, like you buying clothes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay.
Speaker 2: So for favorite cities, I liked that question favorite favorite cities and countries.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, this is what I wrote for mine.
Speaker 1: If you want to take me to the beach, oh not not. You did it by activity, bitch.
Speaker 2: What I put on a whim paris for relax shares is crazy.
Speaker 3: We live in New York, which is fore and all bro.
Speaker 1: The way, you know, they also said that in the comments. I just love listening to Weezy talk about rich people ship because she says it so casually. I just hold on the parents on a whim. It's only four hundred dollars, you got me. You don't say you just say flats. Your late flats are not four hundred dollars. I know they're not. I'm just saying, you know, like real shit, bro.
Speaker 2: A lot of my friends that were doing the fucking Miami trips or the dr or fucking Puerto Rico. Even a lot of my friends went to see bad bunny in Puerto Rico. Sorry you could have went to fucking Europe too, right, and not saying you want to go to white Man's Land. I'm just saying, like a lot of these flights bitch La to Atlanta, noos flew here from that no id a nurse is cheaper, I know, non stop? Yeah, on a win in Paris. And then if you want to take it to the beach Mexico, oh bosh, Mexico, that's right. Not Mandy could make my loose, I know.
Speaker 1: I mean I've only been sitting by you for almost ten years now and known you for twenty year? What did I say for yours? Oh? You don't don't be like that? Okay, okay, I feel like if you want to make it riginal me guess, hold on, make it rich Dubai. You know what's crazy. I've gone there so many times. I don't like if and I haven't been there yet. But my dream trip that if a niggas donna take me Tokyo and then for okay, you were close, uh for a beach any at this point? Oh a Aruba, that's my favorite island. Like but really to go about myself, I like a Ruba. But if you got money, I'll take the Maldi. You got money, I'll take I'm gonna do safe you got me? Yeah, No, I do. I do like a Ruba. A Ruba to me is really nice. I like a Ruba better than Carosyl. Yeah, and I ain't even gonna hold you. I'd be turning down trips like Jamaica again, like I go to No, I'm Jamaica and I still don't want to go to Jamaica every I go every year. I feel like Jamaica is like a yearly trip now for me. And in Mexico, I don't. I'm not a fan, but I do want to do where I have my little Unicorn experience again. Uh, I like baby, y'all want to try that out? Ever where Mandy went, you can to get fun. Maybe you two can get Coon. And it's just it's a fair. It's a fairy. There's hotels there. It's yeah, it's so cute and you don't feel like you in cant Coon because I literally went there. If y'all listen to the episode, I went there thinking I was gonna like relax and bitch. There was a phone party at the pool. I'm trying to read. I'm trying to read the poor work myself, and the nigga's like, you want to start, like bro, I try to work.
Speaker 2: I just told my nigga about can't Coon right because most of the places I like in Mexico you kind of gotta go to Kanko first, to loom Ho Bosh even. I like, there's a small place called Marita. Like anyway, so long story short. Him and I are trying to figure out where we want to go on our euro trip this summer, and I'm like, you know, Paris is it for me? But where should we spend another week? Because he said, bitch, we did too much bouncing last time. I ain't doing it. I was like, well, you have him into Spain. I think we should try Spain. My friends love Spain. I feel like, oh Annie Biza. I said to him, I don't know if it's two party, because this is how you can describe it, Visa, I said, think of can Coon, but with wealthy people.
Speaker 1: So for it's funny because my two best friends went Adrianna and Crystal Win and then they also did Barcelona. They did both okay during COVID and I was like, that's when I was scared of COVID. At first, I said, bitching to be stuck over there, I gotta come back to work. But they said I would love Barcelona. They were like, girl, you would have hated a Bitha. But it's because to wit. First off, that's what they say. They say, it's a beat the baby. And it's also it was Barcelona, Blona. Do you know what I half write? Do you know the story about the list.
Speaker 3: Apparently the king at that time had had a list. So all of the people you're lying, I swear to God, you're lying, not just.
Speaker 1: And Barcelona is because the man had a list. That is hilarious. Well, they said I would have They said I would have loved Barcelona. But they were like, girl, real white, everybody white. They look at you when you're black, like it's weird and everything is, which is why you would like it us. So they said, bitch. Everywhere we went there was no word.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't like Kei.
Speaker 1: Oh, because it's all but there's no word. That's why even when I went and took my mama and my sister to uh what part of Greece did we go to? Athens and Mikonos girl. I was like, give me a word. I need a word. I was like, I need a soulful house. I know y'all dragged me for saying Detroit I meant techno. I understand Chicago, damn, but that's what I need. I need to feel that. You know what. You know why I need words? I realized because I'm nearrow Differgin like I become too overstimulated just with noise coming in my ear and I'm like, we're no.
Speaker 3: The word ad makes me want to change his song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can't change no because they don't have words my A d D.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm a piano. It takes a while. All I'm a piano. I'll be like, now you're ne a divergent like me. I literally wait for words like it. It's like it like get it. It hurts me. Where's the words hello? Talk to me? Then they don't, and then that you're just supposed to do this like you would a workout class. I'm like, bitch, I can't even move my hips, like what, I can't do it. I can't do it, I can I cannot do it. Now.
Speaker 2: I got a horror derve. If we're gonna do just because it's Valentine's Day. And considering your text that came through when I was visiting my dad the other day, I think you probably do this too, So I got a long distance Valentine's Day too. One of my favorite things to do, it's the FaceTime instruction. Is to what the FaceTime instruction? Okay, so this is what you do? Okay, Basically if you too scared to dom somebody, and you could do it over the phone, because it's a little premeditated, you know what I'm saying. So you tell them that you're gonna own them. They have to call you at a certain time. They have to be wearing whatever you say and be sitting in whatever place that you say, and you give them instructions via FaceTime.
Speaker 1: If you get too nervous, you could write down what they are and they won't even know you did the shit. So, like number one, there's a teleprompter, ap, y'all, can you?
Speaker 2: So like number one could be like, lean forward, put your lips out, give me a kiss, tell me something dirty, and they'll tell you something and be like tell me a fantasy and whatever, and then you can tell them to like slowly strip for you, and then by the time they're naked, you could have them masturbate for you. And if you really get them to that point, of course, asking permission to come as like so hot, but FaceTime instruction, bitch, that's my jam.
Speaker 1: Okay. I don't like it that you threw me in here like I just you said, niggas is calling you. They on horrible decisions, decisions. Don't tell people that I that I do such a thing. I'm a classic woman, but really more than one that day, you don't understand. Within twenty four hours, three niggas was asking to jerk off on the phone and during the snowstorm. It was there in the snowstorm, but two of them were not at the snowstorm. So I was like, bruh, I'm at home. And I think it was a day right before my period, so I was like, it's all horny ass niggas like because I was not in the mood to be sexy, because I just felt like blood about to come out this koochie any minute now. And one was like, you got toys. I want to see you. I don't like when I have to do stuff. The only thing I like to do is when they jack Off. I'd be like, oh yeah, Jack, that big ass tick. Oh it's so big? You want to I like to talk to them. I don't like when I have to like do my shit. I don't like when I have to put on a show.
Speaker 3: How long do you used to stay on the phone?
Speaker 1: Tell they heck girl, I'll be making them come real quick. I mean like, I'm not gonna do it, because what have you ever timed it? Oh? No, no, no. When I tell you the way I talk dirty to these niggas, they be busting in like two minutes tools and that burnt off. First. Don't they seem like I'm not feminine? Okay, I'd be talking a little dirty and get it wire storkling. No, but I'll be talking dirty to them and then it get them real hard and they'd be like, what about the bus? And I'll be telling them where the bus and it's great, and I'd be like, well, mage, nigg yeah, like cause they're so I got one real natty. No no, no no. So sometimes they be in a hotel, they traveling. You know, my niggas got jobs, and so when they're in a hotel room, oh my god, I told you the one I like him. If y'all stay in hotels, just know, if any of my niggas stay in there, you're not safe. I make them like like, ooh, come on the lamp, come on the dresser, come on the like, spread it on the floor. I like to see it in the hotel room. I'm disgusting. And then when they're at home, I'd be like, ooh, I want to see it all over your chest. Then I got one nasty nigga, I'd be like, ooh, make it come in your face and he literally jacks his dick off to wear it. I love it and be like, oh, now imagine I'll look it off room and then they be like Crystal lover and be like sitting here. First off, when these biggas call no, no, no, so you ready, she was snowed in with me and you should have seen me. She was like, Mandy, you're so mean, because I was like, I was like, I'm watching TV. No, I don't want to watch you because also my best friend. Can you imagine me and her are watching TV. I get these text messages multiple and the plot's getting good and they're like, first off, we were into it, and so I'm like girta. Imagine, I gotta be like, girl, can you pause it? I gotta go upstairs till this nigga jack off, And mind you, she's heard me leave into another room to be like, oh yeah, oh it's so hard, that is it. I just wasn't in the mood for my best friend to hear me like talk dirty to one nigga while these jack off three thousand miles away. Well, and that's another thing. I really only like to do it within the week that I know I'm about to se you if we're not about that fun, if we're not about to see at the point now you're making me an only fans bitch literally for free.
Speaker 3: I know, niggas go on Twitter now that it's unfair.
Speaker 1: It's so unfair. Where's my deposit? Where's my cash? Shot?
Speaker 3: Oh I got another tip?
Speaker 1: Okay. I don't like that you're turning this into horrible decisions. No where, Now this gets more vanilla, Okay, because no, no, no, I'm not mad that you're turning it into horrible decisions. But we're almost ten years in and I'm supposed to be mature and I'm still being annoy you.
Speaker 2: You chose the TV show so I guess you were Okay.
Speaker 1: You're right now, this is for I didn't do it. I didn't do okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anybody else's used a zeal or what's that soothe, but get on one of the maps. It's a massage app and y'all book massages at the same time, basically trying to spend your day together. So let's just say you're in La, he's in New York. You do five o'clock, he does eight o'clock the same time. Right, just booking them at the same time, eating at the same time, like really getting to experience. I have a friend right now and they can't afford to get to each other. So she's trying to plan out how they're gonna like really have a nice day. And I was like, oh, bitch, do the same things together. It'll make you feel close.
Speaker 1: So the I don't like it. But you remember one of like my really good dates that I talked about where the guy rented a movie and shared it with me to where we watched it at the same time, and then he uber eats me the snacks and we literally got to watch the movie at the same time. Talk about what was happening, and it was a really good movie. Life of Pie so cute. I'm only laughing at movie. Don't do this, don't do this. Shut up. Well, this date was a couple years ago. I remember. No, no, no, buddy, it's old room.
Speaker 2: By the way, speaking of old movies, I literally cannot watch right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm going through, Mandy. I cannot watch a movie that wasn't made in the nineties of the there are divergence.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I can't watch new shit. The new shit is so bad.
Speaker 1: No, it's not wait movies.
Speaker 2: I just can't handle new movie. It's like if I go to the movie and I experienced cool.
Speaker 1: When I was sitting watching Netflix, like I was watching people we met on vacation, I was like, my god, this is terrible. I you know what, I liked the the one with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon. But I love them two whites, adding them to my favorite whites. Y'all. When I tell you, I used to be in love like they used to. They had they had a movie. They had a movie that I really loved growing up called Dogma, which I'm so mad it's not on any of the fucking streaming ass Why. I don't know if any of y'all know where I can watch fucking Dogma because Blockbuster no longer exists. I cannot find Dogma anywhere. It's just not even on YouTube. The old movies got some cachet that the new ship. Don't the acting be bad? Because Wicked was good. Did you see Wicked?
Speaker 3: Oh I'm not a musical girl.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 3: Plus they're too like cracked out right now.
Speaker 1: No, she's back normal. She's wearing drawstring ponytails again. Arianna's back to being Ariana, like, let me no longer Glinda, the good witch.
Speaker 3: I don't do well with like the sick light by choice?
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa? What problematic?
Speaker 2: I'm dead ash No, Like, it's not like you think, wait, you think they look sick, and I think they look sick, both of them. I don't even at this point, I don't think the other ladies are just like no food because at least on some of the g O P one eat, These hoes look crazy dog And then maybe maybe I think they're I think Arion.
Speaker 1: It just like they need help the walk. I think she's eating again, because she looked a little fuller at the Grammy.
Speaker 3: Have you seen like this skits on how they act together?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I'm not gonna lie. They're faked lesbian relationship. First off, old Girl is real rude to lean away because you can't be having this much of it reminds me of uh, you know, Kerrie Washington and the President. They both actually have uh spouses, but they be real close in them interviews. It reminded me of that, like, this is a coworking relationship that is kind of disrespectful to the marriage.
Speaker 3: They're disgusting.
Speaker 1: Bro, do you think that they'd be fixing each other's necklaces when it don't need no fix and they just want to touch each other.
Speaker 2: Just And then the way they get when it's like you just love each other sady, not like I support.
Speaker 1: It freaks me out. It's like sometimes when people talk about Illuminati shit, I'll be like, oh, this is it, this is we're watching that. You think that's what it is. I thought, I think they're both just no diversion. No, and then I thought not not it. And also at first they thought, oh, maybe.
Speaker 2: They are gay, but I was like no, because you wouldn't do this much to hide like you would hide it more.
Speaker 3: And then I thought it was drill and I was like, one of them really is gay.
Speaker 1: And we know Arianna just steals everyone's boyfriends, so maybe she just likes to do that, but maybe she is gay too.
Speaker 2: And you know what too, when you got a bitch that's pursuing you and you straight and still be like flattering.
Speaker 3: The rebro's gay.
Speaker 1: She she's with Lena Wath, that's her partner. That's why Lena Wathe was at that thing, bro, That's why she'd be pulling up like Arianna step the fut bet. Yeah, they go together. Maybe they're fucking Ariana. No, no, no, It looked like Lena be like, hey, bro, you do too much. She talked just like the a brou you do it too much because the ain't leaning from Chicago. She ain't having that ship.
Speaker 3: Hey bro bet, it's just her show the shot, the shot.
Speaker 1: That's probably why I think she prost we're leaning away from But I remember lean wait let me see, Oh wait, bitch, they're not together. I'm lying. Oh no, she was previously married, but now she with oh girl, Cynthia Rivo.
Speaker 3: Well she that Cynthia Rivo.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, they're together now, but she was married previously to another woman.
Speaker 2: I will say I went to this random party in La that Cynthia Rivo started singing.
Speaker 1: At look, and I felt, okay, they together, they did look good together. I'm still people people ship by and mind you, I didn't know people could hear me, and I said right when she was done, because I didn't know. It was like you know when people slowly sing and they wait for the clothes out right in that quiet moment, I was like, oh my god, that's hard from wiki. No you didn't.
Speaker 3: Yes, I didn't, and I only knew because she was bald by the way.
Speaker 1: We did good. She from Chicago. Oh you do good?
Speaker 2: Okay, But following the hordor of Little Tip, I want to talk a little bit about solo Valentine's Day shit all Star weekend because I despise Gallentine's Day.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy about you saying it? If y'all go down to the back in the day, we encouraged Gallentine.
Speaker 2: I know we did, and I want to I want to retract all of my comments. Why here and now make the clip ride me.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck Galentine's Day here we go on Valentine's Day is just an excuse to feel worse. Ooh, it is if you're doing Gallentine's Day because being alone is something you can't handle. It almost makes it worse if you don't give a fuck about Valentine's Day and you're say you're like whatever, I'm like doing my thing.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I'm home alone, chilling cool Galentine's Day.
Speaker 2: On Valentine's Day knife, So the thirteenth is fine, It's a Friday this year, so no, because bitch is gonna be out fulfilling their Valentine's dy shit. Okay, my nigga, I've done like three I didn't want with injector Zoe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, you've you You've been Galentine Queen, Which is why you see what happens when bitches getting relationships. Y'all want to act like you don't remember what it was like I did. The bitch was lonely, so let the little lonely bitches. That's crazy. No, no, no, no, this isn't me being in a relationship saying Valentine's I'm just realizing now, like there were so many moments when I head out with my homewirrel.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, this is so awkward because I'm pulling up. Everybody's in a couple. You're getting to the table. There's hearts all over the shit. Everything is Valentine's Day theme. Now we got to pretend to be gay.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy about that? The only thing I hate more than anything about Valentine's Day weekend is that the motherfucking restaurants do pre fixed menu. Is the ghetto restaurantsiers, restauranteurs, whatever it's called. Owners, stop doing that ship because the people that ain't with the couple. Shit, I want to order what I want to order.
Speaker 2: But now when I say Galentine's Day is because I think of the dinner, So I think they're.
Speaker 1: Not talking about a party. No, Like what about the little gathering at the house with the charcoci board. Oh that's different, Okay, Gallentine's Day, like if if we're home and we're vibing, or we head out and like are dancing. I didn't know girls was doing Gallantine's dinners together in my tripping, Yomi, do they do that? I've only seen it at the house. I think gall I don't leave anybody to the dinners because you that's rich ship. Because girl, my friends want two hundred dollar fish. If we're not hunching after I don't know they bro Katana, they'd be wanting that whole bro.
Speaker 2: My last Galentine's Day dinner, let me explain to you what we did, and this is why I'm rejecting it.
Speaker 1: Twenty two.
Speaker 3: Okay, I went out with five girls.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, we didn't all really know each other, but one girl organized it. She was We went to Tower something, but it was single bases, right, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Okay, she gonna be fine. You just sat there and talked about how lonely everyone was, and everybody talked about how they've been wronged, and everybody starts pretending about how much better they're doing, but we're all kind of crying because everybody has a horror story. And I'm like, I literally could have been in my bed. It was terrible, and I think that's that's terrible. But I think also, you gotta watch. Here would be my advice on gallantines. If you're single, don't surround yourself with male censored women, because the male censored woman is the person who's going to sit there and even if you're not playing centered.
Speaker 2: If I'm not, no, but I don't think someone that's like gone through a breakup or a feeling sad necessarily has to be male centered.
Speaker 1: Well. To me, though, if this, if this holiday is bringing about all of these just emotions because it's the day of love, it's really just capitalist. But if if you're feeling this way to where you're venting about how wrong you've been by men, to me, it's a little male censored. Like the ideology around it feels many times like a venting session.
Speaker 2: And that's like what gets difficult about it, because it's like, all right, now we're in this safe space with each other, but we're using it to And I just wasn't on it in twenty twenty two because I was.
Speaker 3: Really fucking niggas and enjoying fucking niggas.
Speaker 1: That's what. So what you should have done is after the Galentine you should have took them to the sex cler. I had to go out. I'm my own. The sex club is couple's night on Valentine's Wait what yeah? When they always take a single bitch, how do you think people have three sols take a single bitch? But now I gotta be available for the couple. Yeah, no, a unicorn Like there's never to me being a unicorn on Valenceine's They Oh, I'm not gonna hold you now that I just fire. I just thought about it. I just thought about it. I just thought about it. Sancy. We're still giving bat it vice. First off, I said it a couple of episodes ago. Fuck advice. Y'all gonna do what y'all wanna do. Y'all are gonna be lowly, y'all gonna be happy, y'all gonna be a situation ships. Y'all gonna fuck Mary Me, y'all gonna fuck niggas that need visus. Y'all gonna do what y'all want to doggas that need I'm just because the new ninety fiance Honey is the best all time. See. I mean, the girls are gonna do what they want to do. They are, they are. But I think protecting yourself first.
Speaker 2: If you know you're in a vulnerable spot, don't ruin the galistine Ya'll do it well.
Speaker 1: They all wantle bit. They all single By ruining it, I mean like dumping when we're having a good time. So here's my question to you, and then what do you want you looking at the ax and seeing what he doing for the new big My question for you, huh, you in your thirties and you fucking on a you niggas, but you don't want to do the Gallentines? Do you ask one of your situationships to do Valentine's with you? Is it okay for a woman to yeah, okay, okay, Yeah, I think it's okay.
Speaker 2: If if see I knew you can handle that, nothing may come from it after that's the problem.
Speaker 1: These bitches be dululu. See I went on a first day on Valentine's here's the thing. Then here's my advice to the men. If your situationship asks what are we doing on Valentine's Day, fellas, do something on the thirteenth or the fifteenth that lets them know just a little bit more that they not that don't do? We judge right now? Okay, let's do it. Listen, and we judge by the way we are judging the hell out of everyone in twenty twenty six. Uh uh, I hope we don't have to cut it out. No, we're not, because we need to make time for black effect. You guys are getting an hour up, tell.
Speaker 2: The story where your niggas said his mama was gonna die around Valentine's Day. What Oh, by the way, my homegirl saw the clip which one of the ex boyfriend who got engaged in Bali but was she I'm like, damn, bitch, I didn't know you was gonna say New York Balley a Linda.
Speaker 1: She said, but you named everything and I said, well those are major cities. I didn't. I literally said. She was like, you gave a lot of details.
Speaker 2: This I'm telling you like I've been trying to be good with my details.
Speaker 1: Here's my other we.
Speaker 3: Listening to we judge, oh goady for this ship. This one to me is.
Speaker 2: Dope because someone fucked up. But then I think someone fucked up worse on top. Boom, here we go, all right.
Speaker 1: Third time.
Speaker 2: Homegirl is on a couple trip okay with her man, her homegirl and the homegirls man. Yep they how we are at a full moon party on a beach or something okay, and Thailand.
Speaker 3: Does it everywhere doing?
Speaker 1: Is it full moon party? Just cast some morning? Oh am? I had of details? My bad, my bad, my man. Anyway, So basically what happens is they're all making jokes about how people are doing weird ritualistic shit on the full moon. Their homegirl said, but you remember what we were doing years ago, that's how you got your nigga wait in front of in front of him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Not. The homegirls felt that they did sex magic.
Speaker 2: So basically they all start laughing right and no one, she thinks, takes it serious. They get back to the room next day, He's like, what ritual did y'all do on the full moon? She was like, well, we were like trying to bring in an energy for love. And he's like like we're affirmations and shit, Like what did you do? And I want you to tell me the truth. She's like, oh, we did candle stuff. He's like when was that and she tells him the time and day. No, the homegirl didn't say that's how you got him. She said that's how you locked him down. She was already dating him when she did the candlework.
Speaker 1: This nigga says, oh, I'd break up with her right then and there.
Speaker 2: Oh well, this is what he says to her. I can't believe you did that. I always knew something was off because you were never my type.
Speaker 1: Bitch. That might be worse than tacking bitch. Bro. These niggas just be saying anything that's way worse than me doing all a candle magic that ever really was real? No no, no, no, no, no no, now you say it, it's not real. I ain't gonna hold you. If a nigga tell me he did some motherfucking magic and that's how we together. Oh, no, you got to go. I would not be with a man who did, oh did some ritualistic lot? Does a feather thick lot? Does the feather stip in the door type? Sh I'm not gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask her in full detail, but she did you He said that to her, He said, that's her mind.
Speaker 1: You so wait in front of people.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, that would have been worse when she said that. So basically she ended the trip early. They're still dating now. I guess like they're trying to like refigure it out that whole she better go light some candles that whole flew to another little Asian country and said I'm out, I'm about to do my own thing. And I was like, yo, she was on her close friends talking shit. I was like, damn bitch, what the fuck happened?
Speaker 1: Like? Why did you? Where is he? I'm not gonna lie. You know it's bad, and I feel like there's more to this story. You don't leave you on n again Asia to go to another Asian country off of yeah, you wasn't my type. I knew something was up. I think he said more. I'm not gonna lie that conversation. He said some shit that did you know? I always thought you was bad? He said something something because I ain't gonna hold you. I might have just broke up with you when we left to be Let me ask you if a man, if you found out like a man did magic on you, how would that make you feel? Okay?
Speaker 3: For context, they've been together a really long time.
Speaker 1: What's a really long time?
Speaker 3: More than four years? I think almost five?
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe it is she did this magic? How far into them?
Speaker 3: I haven't known her that long?
Speaker 1: But like when was the time that they were already dating? Apparently it's how right after? Like he said he wanted to to make Curry's girlfriend. But here's the thing, I don't really know, Like they're like using my hair and shit, Like I feel I'm saying, what if she grabbed his toothbrush and like put a little yarn around it. Put that shit in the freezer, put some blood in his spaghetti. Bro, Like, hold you.
Speaker 2: I'm dating a Nigerian man. Before that, I was dating a Haitian nigga.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I leave. That's why I date African Americans. I don't I go hold you. They don't do the little wishy stuff. They just want they fried chicken. Okay, I say that to same, right, there's a little bit of context. I think.
Speaker 2: Once you use the person's this is my feeling on it. Okay, once you're using something that comes from my body, I feel like, now you're violated me. However, if you wrote my name on a paper into little candle.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with that. I told you I felt a little way that I felt like I was tricked into like one of my past sugar daddies. Like basically he was he was a fan. I know that. How did that happen? Right? So he was a fan of mine and I didn't know this, But this is when I worked at Applebee's, the nigga who ended up putting me on payroll when I was in college. Yes, Bro, I found out a year and a half, almost two years into that, he knew where I worked. He knew so basically he Twitter. First off, I've been on these internet streets, but he knew me from Twitter, so he knew where I worked at because bitch I was a bartender, so I used to bite, I'm gonna tip me. He knew I was from Orlando, so even he made sure to come to my bar when the Orlando Magic was playing and talk to me about the Magic. He tipped me His bill was forty dollars. He tipped me forty dollars. He just knew how to and then was like, hey, so let me take started taking me and my friends out all that bro. It was you bro told me two years later. Yeah, Like I pulled up and knew exactly what to say and all these things, and a part of me was like, oh, what a fake Phil bumboozled. But bitch I needed to stay on the payroll, so I couldn't take it too personally because by that time we actually had made a friendship. But I felt like I was so crazy. I felt like you dead ass mine you. He told me a little cigar bar, and I really felt like I was tricked into giving you some coaching. Nigga, you were I was. I thought this was a natural, organic relationship. No, nigga, you came and found me and knew things about me. That's like what?
Speaker 2: Okay, I know I must have told this story on Horrible. This is one of my favorite stories of all the time. But I'll tell it real quick. I'm pretty sure you heard it. My lash lady earned my eyebrow. Lady that does the eyebrow tint and shit told me one of the I was like, I always asked this, and if y'all want some good tea, asked an Uber driver, a nail person or the girder.
Speaker 1: Hara of my Uber driver today, I hoped, and he was listening to Kevin Samuels. Okay, I'm girl rest in hell. Well, I will tell you.
Speaker 2: I always asked somebody, what's the crazies stuff that ever happened?
Speaker 1: Crazy? What's the crazy story? Okay, this is my home. I told me. Her name is Katrina the bitch. Ooh.
Speaker 2: She was like, okay, so I had a woman that worked for American Express. Okay, I never told you this, No, I don't remember an American Express story.
Speaker 3: The woman works for American this is tea.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The woman worked for American Express. She told my eyebrow lady, I'm going to get a man through the American Express records. So this woman was Indian. She looked up common Indian last names. Let's just say one of them was Patel.
Speaker 1: She looked at that. You did that really good. I don't think I would have thought of an Indian name that quick. But you're real racists. I don't know. Oh, okay, Roger Goldenberg, I don't know. Okay, valid, okay, valid. So she looked up let's just say Patel. Whatever. Right. She goes through the top spenders from there, types in their names to see if they're married, et cetera. And a lot of the top spenders have their travel book through American Express, so she knows exactly where they're staying. She said, on her sixth try, just the sixth nigga. I don't know how many she got. She pulls up to the Langham in New York, which is a very expensive hotel, sits in the lobby, met the nigga right there. She no longer gets her brows done with my homegirl because she's living between Dubai London and New York. She has a townhouse in the Upper East Side where sometimes she goes to her brows. They have a private plane, two.
Speaker 2: Children, a live in nanny, and an old pair from Dubai.
Speaker 3: Totally set up, and all I could think was, bitch, what would she do?
Speaker 1: What would he if he found out that? That's if she played? I want to ask you though, so even my story, you would feel away if a man maybe listened to this pod and intentionally made sure to take you to the Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've talked about that before. I had a guy say, have you ever heard of Lucienne? I was like, oh, he listens horrible decisions because all I talk about is like how I love that restaurant. Yeah, but I've had guys do that to me.
Speaker 3: But this particular you went looking for a rich.
Speaker 1: Nigga she needed well, she don't need her job anymore. But you could lose your job for that, can't you? She works? No, no, not any more. That's my son works. I'm wondering, could you lose your job for that? Now?
Speaker 3: Is that a deep cuttergy on? Know where that's from?
Speaker 1: Wait? Did that again? You know what? My son walks?
Speaker 3: Coming to America mcdell's Oh okay.
Speaker 1: But basically big Mama y arm VISI I always do that. Okay, this should be a Twitter thread. What what's a Twitter thread? He's a good man. So Samanna, I know that I was having a hard time. Wait it sakes.
Speaker 2: Do you know I just watched that two days ago because I'm in my nineties movies back them.
Speaker 1: Bitches in the Arizona. I forgot bro them bitches Zona. They were fucking anything. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: In my head they were in LA because West Coast. And I started watching it, don't like, did you see the desert?
Speaker 1: The desert was there. It's been so long, and I was like, hemn, I'm not gonna lie rewatching it back. Even a old girl's character, the one that had to play a big woman even looking at she's not Meg bro Bro.
Speaker 3: She she kept making the comics Loretta Divine, Yes, Loretta Devine.
Speaker 1: There we Go. That was good. Yeah, no, that was a good movie. Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so yeah, when she exposed that whole thing, I was like, bro, imagine if you just wanted to like extort her, like how many people did she tell? And I'm like, because she told her fucking brown lady, and she's like, yeah, but she's not telling her homegirl.
Speaker 1: Shes gonna tell her Brown Lady she never sees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bitch went through the top spenders, and all I could think is like, bro, I know how much love I spent on my.
Speaker 1: M I was about to say, bitch, I just got my twenty twenty five spin, I ain't like that. You. Mama's high brone was mine was higher than I thought it would be.
Speaker 3: Mama was a salary. No, so I'm not gonna say it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I was gonna. I can't even say old on Mama me too. Wait the same number not the same number? Seven was the last one? Wait? We spent the time one one? Anyway, fine, the same work seven but a little bit more. No, Yeah, I saw that, and I said, now, how the hair bit y'all saw my amax?
Speaker 3: Spence said, no, wonder they raised the late feet.
Speaker 1: I said, who the hell? No wonder they let me go seven thousand above my limit? Oh, and I just saw that. I was like, whoa.
Speaker 2: But there's one thing I will say. The perks I've had my mama don't pay for flights like.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm diamond like I reach. I reached Diamond last year by May.
Speaker 3: That's when I knew it was a problem.
Speaker 1: But no, we were.
Speaker 2: It was only that she said, you could, you could tell the story, but don't give any clues to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, last we listen to me judge. Are we going to judge her way? Are we gonna judge her really bad? No? She broke up with them, So then, okay, home.
Speaker 3: World just started dating a soccer player of sas.
Speaker 1: Okay now and she already broke up with them, Yeah, okay. That's why I was like, oh bit because because I was like, wow, okay, and she told me okay started being a soccer player overseas and they just don't have a lot of communication. Well, like do they speak the same language? They do? That's why I barely get to see English. She's I was talking to one this summer. They fine, yeah, but girl, we on FaceTime and I'm just.
Speaker 3: Like, no, he's not playing right now.
Speaker 1: The should we talking to the same name? No no, no, no no, no. Coman got injured too.
Speaker 3: Y'all are not talking the same nigger?
Speaker 1: So you know, oh okay, okay, okay, okay, so boom talking to talk overseas and they're in the same city right now because he's injured. Okay, so she's like, I have. He hasn't brought up Valentine's Day. I have, He hasn't really said much. Okay.
Speaker 2: He hits her up. He's my mom is sick right now. Okay, I'm gonna need to fly back to go see her. Okay, this is last week. Let's just say January thirty. She's like, oh shit, I'm so sorry. What's going on? He said, she's on life support. She's like what the fuck.
Speaker 1: She's like, holy how long have they been dating? And why is she just finding this out? No, no, no, she knew his mom was with little sucker, not life support sick.
Speaker 3: She's like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pray for her tonight Da da da da, and she goes, when are we going to be able to go?
Speaker 3: He says, February twelfth.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna leave. She was like Nigga's January.
Speaker 3: So that said, hold on, bitch, now he planned life support.
Speaker 1: So she can on the phone me, I said, So his mom fitted dial Valentine's again. Oh bitch. She's like I now, And I was like, oh bitch, how do you question that, Like, that's the gag, Like how do you question like because you, as a woman, you don't want to seem it's sensitive, But how do you just say? So? Yo, mama? Gon make it just to Valentine's Day week. She's like, weazy, I don't know what to say. I was like, write him back, Oh wait, I wrote the text for her too. She was like, I don't want to say. I don't want to say. I said, bitch, you know what to say? Bitch? What did you what did you so how hard to say? I said, uh, hey, baby, I'm really thinking about your mother. She's on my mind.
Speaker 2: It's really breaking my heart right now, and I just wish you were there with her.
Speaker 3: Now, what is keeping you?
Speaker 1: Good? Girl? That's good. I wouldn't have thought of that. What is so? Yeah? All right, well, okay, right? What is keeping you here in the States? I know I'm not trying to school you or anything. I know you know how intense this can be and how serious it is. But just why the wait? He writes back, Oh wait, where's his text? Because she sent this to me? What was this response? Team needs me here? I am still I am still helping the coach with side stuff. It's going to be difficult to leave anytime, but that week.
Speaker 3: Hau fuck nigga please anyway.
Speaker 2: Basically, she didn't break up with him accusing him lying about his mom, but she just basically said, to your communications off ba da da. And I was like, Yo, the one person chance that bitch is really not you.
Speaker 1: Calling his mama a bitch. I was sorry, not the chance that that bitch is all low support? Yo? But what if I she on life support? I'm going in three weeks huh? And then no, that's that's the thing.
Speaker 3: He said, that's nothing stable right now. I said, bro, you have to.
Speaker 1: Break up with because if you but if your mama is really all life support, you don't want to be there to say your mama all life support. But I'm gonna go see her Valentine's Day weekend talking about she's stable right now? Mind you.
Speaker 3: I was like, dog, you have god. I was like, stand up, bitch, that.
Speaker 1: Nigga told you his mama's basically dying. The weekend, you want to get some chocolate sweeth. I don't know he going to spend it with He going to spend it with another woman. That's what's happening.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I requested all the bitches that we think he's fucking from the horrible decision based just letting you know now bruh.
Speaker 1: What I was like, well, we know I can't do it. I was like, but this looks like a page. You know when you know, when y'all bitch needs you to investigate, you investigate. I love that you investigate using our business asset. So I basically was like, you know what, it.
Speaker 2: Would make sense because the podcast it looked like it just want to grow and shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I was like, so, let me see how many bitches did you follow? It's four. All of them declined their request. Two I'm not wait they decline. Wait they were all the private All of them are private. The ones that were the bitch ones that are public, we didn't need to follow. Oh so it declined it and.
Speaker 3: They all live in his hometown over.
Speaker 1: So you lie the fact that your mama followed one of it. I'm not gonna lie the fact that your girl was dating Nigga and she knew four other potential bitches. She been a part of the harem but but she been making brand though from the Nigga so she don't want to come off. So then why does she care whether she spent a holiday with him or not? Because I think now she's like, if you gonna be tricked on by a nigga, y'all need to stop thinking that they gonna love you too. Just take the money. You can't have both. The nigga not gonna care about your feelings and howadays and be breaking you off. Do you want to be a taken care of woman or do you want to be what an emotionally intelligent man? Which one you're not gonna get both? Wait, here's the team you're not gonna get both.
Speaker 2: So the two women that we thought, you know, sports players don't be following any women.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, wait some of them do. If they're meaning us, they're not. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Oh, I'm not gonna lie the nigga, who girl? He follows zero and we here we are he follows zero. See, but I also don't know how he found but she got like thirty million followers. I don't know how he saw my likes. Oh no, it's a notification for blueshet Well no, no, no, no, you don't even know how he found he found me because one of our horrible decisions clips came across his algorithm. Then he went to my page and saw that I followed girl, you ain't even gonna believe. Oh you're dr bad. No no, no, no, no, my soccer player. Oh no. We didn't get nowhere because then I dug deep into his life and I was like, oh, I don't know about this. I don't know about this. Oh wait, hold on, but he spent languages, so one of the best. Because I was like, why do you feel it?
Speaker 2: Feel like it's these women, right, She's like, okay, well, I'm not sure because his mom follows one.
Speaker 1: But maybe it's his cousin. Bitch. I click on the picture of the bitch.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say she was bad.
Speaker 1: My homegirls cuter bro niggas have bad cousins. I'm just saying this, look the look. Can I just maybe he was helping her with the groceries. But you know what they say, grotri, this is giving me anxiety. I can't sleep at night, bitch, I'm pissed. Valentine's Day is fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: And the man was like, I'm gonna propose to him and do this and that and just like, you know, giving her all this attention.
Speaker 1: Now her friend who was in the background, because you know what a bitch going through with your friend gotta drive over there.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to talk her off the list because she sounds really upset. And this is how I know I'm not the straight up friend, like I'm the caudle friend. I was like, listen, She's like, I just can't believe he's doing this to me. And I was like, I don't want you to feel like it meant nothing, like obviously he cares about you so much. You're always in his home, you have your stuff there, da da da. I was like, but you're probably just the main and the favorite friend in back. Girl, I'll talking about you.
Speaker 1: Ain't fuck your favorite if his mama dying off Fabruary, so well, that's crazy and ain't and ain't he gonna be one of the mother girl?
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, but no, so bugs. But like, here's the problem when you have someone that's just like she is ig batty attractive girl.
Speaker 1: Beyonce, I got cheated all no, no, no, no, no, no. I make enough points in this one.
Speaker 2: I'm not that she isn't she's obviously beautiful, but I'm saying that shit that them niggas want, the athletes want when they want, like want those girls so badly.
Speaker 1: And they zone in on it.
Speaker 2: It's tough because it's like it's almost like a game, like when niggas find you on ig.
Speaker 3: Because you're bad.
Speaker 2: It's hard because it's not to say it can't go anywhere, but you know that they're rampant for you because you're so beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm not gonna lie. When I go through sometimes my explore page, I literally think like, oh, if I was a nigga with millions, i'd fuck her. I fucked her. Think of the bitches that I would fly out to me to suck my dick for about a thousand dollars. I'd be like, that's how I look at bitches, Like, oh yeah, that would be a joy from passion nov I'm like before all the surgeries, like person, she looks good, like an alien. I like it. You like alien bitches, and I'm about a BBO lover. But her alien type get me? Oh boy, Actually I like the girl. Her name start with a why Oh she's so bad. Oh I don't know her name. I can't think of it right now. She's bad. She gotta be able. That look wastless kind of ass man. You know what we shouldn't invite like in sell niggas line, so we could just talk about our I G Batty I fucked more women than because you know they got every single one. Oh do you mean to and toe? Yeah? She actually posted and she said, yeah, give you all the I G batty T because I feel like they no just follow, just follow I G model T long enough. That page is messy me too. Anyway, if y'all got a nigga, have fun this weekend. If y'all don't got a nigga, have fun this weekend. Absolutely, And if you all start a weekend, I'll be at the parties where you don't have to buy me a drink. So let's just do a shot together. What girl, it's gonna be open bar where I'm gonna be at. Bye, it's not dry February.
Speaker 2: If you miss all of our sex talk, run don't want I'm so sorry. I had our D n D for an hour and we've been recorded for an hour. What we record for four if you miss us Horrible Decisions on Patreon and we also have vlogs now.
Speaker 1: That's right, a bitch. You got about six months, five months until our soft cover is out of no hole on a paper bar. Damn you see, I don't be knowing all the words, bitch, soft cover of paperbacks say car it's off bags. Anyways, y'all, the soft version of The Hard Dick, it's going to be out in June, so make sure you pre order that now, or if you like the hard version, which I always like it hard, the hard version of our book, No holds bard wherever you get booked. And thank you guys for listening to another episode of the City Oones. This is the os