Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: We're this close to crowning and NBA champion. I like the Celtics, by the way. In six, Jalen Brown's going to be my MVP, and I love the Celtics in game one. But sign up ninety seconds put in the code Colins co l I N DraftKings sports book and official sports betting partner of the NBA. If you're a new customer, bet five bucks.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Just bet five bucks and you'll get one hundred and fifty bucks instantly in bonus bets. The code Colins co l I N shows them that you're a new customer to get one hundred and fifty bucks in bonus bets only on DraftKings. The crown is yours. I'm leaning Celtics in six.
Speaker 4: Baby gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight open wired text ope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKG dot co slash bball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: What's up, everybody, Welcome back to the Draymond Green Show. We're back with another episode discussing the end of.
Speaker 3: The NBA Finals. Number one.
Speaker 1: I want to apologize to all of our subscribers and fans who were here a couple of nights ago when the Celtics closed out the finals. I am currently out of the country and so I was kind of having some technical difficulties. I was five am, where I was where I am at the time that the game finished, and we were going live, And I must tell you I am probably equally as pissed off as you were because I stayed up till five am to watch a blowout and not do a podcast. And quite frankly, I probably could have went to bed in the first quarter because the writing was on the wall towards the end of the first quarter, second quarter, you kind of knew the writing was on the wall that the Celtics would be we'll get their eighteenth manner that they tried to get against the Dubs and didn't work. However, yes, I do apologize, and like I said, I was equally as upset because then I had to get up at eight o'clock in the morning. I tried kind of making this thing work till about six o'clock in the morning, and so it kind of set up the rest of my day. Nonetheless, I pushed through, and I thank you for your support to our lawyer subscribers, thank you. And I do apologize. But we're back today and let's get into it. Also, we have an interview dropping tomorrow. It'll be a fun interview. I'll let you you know who the interview is if you stay to the end of this podcast, I'll let you know.
Speaker 3: So let's get into it.
Speaker 1: The Celtics beat the mass to win the NBA for all time NBA leading eighteenth NBA Finals.
Speaker 3: Jalen Brown wins the finals MVP number one.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to the Boston Celtics. Congratulations to JB on the finals MVP. Congratulations to JT on his first NBA championship.
Speaker 3: Of what I do not think is his last.
Speaker 1: Congrass to Drew Holliday on his second NBA championship. Congrats to my young Spartan doll who got in and played big minutes.
Speaker 3: By the way, hit a.
Speaker 1: Big big three in Game four three, Game three, hit a big three. Shout out to my young spark dog x Xavier Tillman. Uh you know that's like I said, that's my spartan dog is Michigan State. And I received a text from Michigan State approving a picture today of me with a trophy because we got another champion, and the Murals got to come down for the Sparks champions they're making new ones.
Speaker 3: And so to see.
Speaker 1: One of my young fellas win a championship, a couple of my young fellas win championships, it's absolutely amazing, you know, to winness JT after all that he's been going through. Like I told you all, I think there's this imaginary clock. I know that there's this imaginary clock. I don't think that there's imaginary clock. I know that there is the way you see it manifest itself with JT is no MVP votes average thirty points.
Speaker 3: People won't even mention him in the MVP come station won the.
Speaker 1: Eastern Conference by thirty games, no recognition for it, as if, like I said, as if he wasn't averaging thirty or twenty eight or whatever you average, zero recognition for.
Speaker 3: Why because they start your clock.
Speaker 1: And so for JT, who went to the conference finals as a rookie and five conference finals, if I'm not mistaken, in his first seven years, which this is being here just completed year.
Speaker 3: Seven, they started the clock.
Speaker 1: And so then you start to get to year three, four and they're looking and they're like, well, you already been to the conference finals, so that's not enough.
Speaker 3: They start your clock.
Speaker 1: You see it happen kind of with Treyon where they go to the Eastern Conference finals sooner than expected, and then all of a sudden, next couple of years they haven't, and everybody's like, oh, they need to trade them, they need to move on. That's because they start your clock. And so for JT to see them start his clock, not get the MVP recognition that he deserves and all these things, to see him persevere through that and actually finish the job going, by the way, with JT, not only the conference finals, then in year five you actually do the thing right, like you actually get there and you lose to a team that obviously we've had the success that we've had, but to a team that most people said y'all should beat, and in turn they hold.
Speaker 3: It against you.
Speaker 1: So the last two years for him has been just like, yeah, he make our NBA because he's that good, and like, how can you leave him off?
Speaker 3: Like make.
Speaker 1: An all start because he's that good? But like, come on, like if you're watching him, like you know, like so when I said, like you know, like not the same lust love that was there for him before, and so like I said, to see a guy persevere through that, not make it all about himself to where he sabotages the game and try to chase the finals MVP, because then we all know what everybody's gonna say that like oh yeah you want, but you don't get the finals MVP, so you still have something more to prove. Like well, quite frankly, US as athletes, we are our biggest critics. US as athletes, we are our biggest motivators, and US as athletes we do the work so and the standards that we have for ourselves it's way higher than what people have for us. And so regardless of that. Of course, he still has something to prove, you know why, because he's a competitor, because he's a champion, and he's in year seven. And by the way, the feeling that he's going through right now and experiencing.
Speaker 3: Like that high, that cloud that he's rolling through on in life.
Speaker 1: In a few weeks he'll go through this space of almost a depression.
Speaker 3: And it's interesting because.
Speaker 1: For three weeks you kind of ride this wave like you ride this wave of like man, every room you walk into for the rest of the summer, people going to say, what's up, chap, hey, chimp, and you feel so great about it because you know the journey that you went through to accomplish it.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 1: You get free meals everywhere you go. You get all the perks, all of the perks. You go to the hotel, hotel, you usually go to a hotel, you check in for the first time, they got your initials on the pillows, the sheets, like the stuff that starts happening after you win to it's incredible, and then you kind of go through this depression.
Speaker 3: Maybe in like three to four weeks.
Speaker 1: JT will be in the Olympics, so it could extend for him, but you end up going through this like small depression. And no I'm not talking a serious depression like people may deal with and I take mental health very seriously. But you go through this small depression, and what that depression is driven by is, man, that feeling felt so good. My biggest fear is now to never feel that feeling again. And guess what, in that moment, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. You know why, because you can't go play the game. So you have to like wait like at minimum an entire year. At maximum it's infinity. It could go on and on. However, that's what you kind of go through. So with JT I'm so happy for him because when people go through that what he's been going through, they start acting for trades. They start acting for guys to be traded. They start saying, man, me and jab can't work. And I'm I'm gonna believe the narrative that everyone else is pushing and because I am Jason Tatum, I'm gonna go try to push him out because then that takes what they're saying about me.
Speaker 3: All. He didn't do that. He's still pat right there with his.
Speaker 1: Brother and they went and did it, and they got the utmost respect for me. I'm happy to see them, them brothers win a championship. They got my utmost respect because anybody that win it, when you win it, when you once you become a champion, I'm like, you got my respect.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: There is no more this thing or that thing or no you got on my respect, quite frankly, which is why I didn't want something to see some teams winning championship, because everybody don't deserve my respect. But if you become a champion, it's not up to me whether you get my respect or not. You took it like you took the respect. And so happy to see some guys win a championship that AI already respected, but be that like you want to respect, because like they should be respected to Congratulations to Al Horford, a guy who I've had a few battles with and you bump up in the game. Never like an issue much respect for him anyway, just as a player as a person, but Al has talked to his shit at times. His sister get on there and talk hers at times, and uh, it gets interesting. It gets fun, nonetheless to see how go all these years as a two time NCAA champion and then never get the experience that high at this level. Keep pushing, keep pushing and get through it. Leave Boston, come back and do it. Nothing but respect. Congratulations coach Joe Missoula. Youngest ever if I'm not mistaken, if not the youngest ever, the youngest since Bill Russell since nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 3: Congrats coach well deserved. Put the work in.
Speaker 1: Came off of email, getting to a World Championship, getting to the NBA Finals. Sorry, get into the NBA Finals, losing and then come in and like lose. Oh, lose to the Miami Heat after going down three to zh, battling back, getting in three to three and then losing in seven. Everybody wants your head. Oh, we just went to the finals. Everybody start calling for emay back, We need e may like. This guy comes and losing the first round. Stuck with it, stuck with it. Congrats to them. Brian Stevens made the moves that needed to be made. Congrats to him. So it's fun to see. I had a conversation with JT yesterday, which was a fun conversation for me. When you have a relationship with someone, for me, like I only want to see.
Speaker 3: Them do well.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because I remember going back to the NBA Finals in twenty twenty two and I didn't say a word to JT. And I think I might have told you all this story before. I didn't say a word to him, and I didn't say a word because we're in the NBA Finals, like I don't need anything that can take me off my square, and like the love that I have for that young man right there can take me off my square.
Speaker 3: And so I didn't say hi, I didn't say bye.
Speaker 1: I did see Deuce in the hallway a couple of times and Moms in the hallway a couple of times, and I definitely said hi to them, but I do nothing, and to be quite honest with you, because of the relationship, because of love that I do have for him.
Speaker 3: It actually was bothering me.
Speaker 1: And it was bothering me because I could actually see he didn't know what the hell to think, like first time planning in the NBA Finals, so he didn't know what to make of it. And it was actually bothering me that I could see that, like and the moment the game, the moment it finished, and I saw the picture. Actually recently I went straight to him and hugged him and I told him, I said, it's been bothering me so much to not talk to you, but now you get it, I said, But now you get it. Now you now understand what the mindset has to be.
Speaker 3: And like.
Speaker 1: In order to actually do this, many people get close, go to a finals and lose and never go back. Like I said, Now you see, I said. And it bothered me going through it, but I know I had done it three times. I know what it but now you can see. And so to see him do that. I called him the other day yesterday and he had the trophy, smiling ear to ear and he just holds the trophy and he said to me, he said, uh, I don't know what I thought this was gonna feel like, but whatever I thought, it's way better. Like it doesn't even come close to what I actually thought it would feel like. And like the thoughts that you have at winning the championship are pretty like, it didn't come close to what I even thought it feel like like it's way more And I just called them number one to say congratulations, But number two, I said to him, I just need to feel this energy because I know what it's like like when you're around someone that just want a championship, the vibrations that you catch from them, like they are at an all their frequency level is at an all time high, like it's just radiating.
Speaker 3: And I called him. I said, I'm just calling to tell you congratulations.
Speaker 1: I'm happy for you, and I also need to feel some of that energy, like I just need to feel it, like I want to feel that energy right now. And he like, man, and we laugh talking on the phone. I start yelling like like let's go like and I told him, like for when a little brother of mine win a championship, I feel like I want a championship because to see them experience that, you know, the feeling. And I got I got a chance to feel that energy. And then I'm like all right bye, like go hire your fun. I'm out your hair. I wanted to see your face and say congratulations. I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 3: Have fun.
Speaker 1: Like we was on FaceTime. The energy that I felt coming through a FaceTime was absolutely amazing, absolutely incredible. So I know I just wanted a whole loop. But congrats to JT. Congrats to the Boston Celtics. Congrats to JB. Well, deserved fun to watch. Now let's get into this podcast sight anyway. So when you look at the Boston Celtic seasons, uh, this is a team that has their top eight or nine guys and their rotation coming back, all under contract, and so you start to ask yourself, can this team do it again?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Sometimes that can get dicey when you got so many guys under contract, because sometimes you can come back when you don't get new blood, Like sometimes you win a championship and then you get new blood in.
Speaker 3: And when you get the new blood.
Speaker 1: In, they want to feel that feeling, you know, they see you get your rings on ring night, like they see the banner go up when y'all walking around.
Speaker 3: Every arena you go to, or or.
Speaker 1: Maybe not every arena you go to, but definitely every game, your whole arena, you're defending champions like you hear that. And so when you get new blood and they want to feel that too, they want to experience that. And sometimes that can drive you because then, like once you win your first one, it becomes like the through these championships what you appreciate most of the but once you get your first one, the best part about getting the next one is seeing the guys that get it for the first time and how they react, because then what it does for you is it takes you back mentally to your first time and how you reacted, and it's very interesting to watch. I've enjoyed that part of the process. So anyway, they're bringing their.
Speaker 3: Top eight back.
Speaker 1: And like I said, which sometimes can get a little tricky, because I'll just be completely and honest with you, they won't be as hungry for They won't be as hungry for another for the next championship as they was for the first championship. It's just not a realistic thing now, not saying to you they won't be hungry and their goal coming into next season won't be to win the championship again.
Speaker 3: Of course that's going to be their goal.
Speaker 1: But to think that you we're gonna have the same hunger for your first million dollars as opposed to your second million dollars, it's not the same now. Doesn't mean you're not hungry, but it's not driven from the same place, right, It doesn't come from the same place what it is for the competitors, for those that are seeking greatness and want to be great.
Speaker 3: You find different things to continue to push you.
Speaker 1: But nobody ever said, oh man, I got my first million dollars, I gotta get the next two doing it the same way.
Speaker 3: No, it don't.
Speaker 1: You feel a little better after the first one. You feel a little more accomplished after the first one.
Speaker 3: And so they're bringing all eight.
Speaker 1: Guys back in their top eight of their rotation, which I think is great because it does put you in the space.
Speaker 3: So can we compete for multiple championships? Now? Can we be the first team in seven years to go back to back? And we do that?
Speaker 1: I think in the history there's like eleven teams that's went back to back or something like that. Can we be that next one? You know, when you look at this Boston Celsis team, they had like blank banners up in their practice facility and like their whole talk for the last X amount of years has been getting bannered eighteen number one.
Speaker 3: You all know, I don't like the Boston Celtics.
Speaker 1: Y'all fans are rude, and I dislike y'all because y'all are assholes to me when I was there for the finals, and I'll never forget it, And so I don't like y'all. However, I was thinking about this last night. For a franchise in the NBA, to like publicize how much they're going after Banner eighteen is crazy, Like that's not standard practicing in the NBA. It's just not They actually did it. I got nothing but respect for that. A lot of people will tell you gotta go. Don't tell nobody because they try to tear it down. They kept telling us our goal, we gotta get better eighteen and number eighteen, eighteen eighteen, and they actually went and did it. And if you can't respect that, I can't respect that. So if you can't respect that, I'm sorry, but I can't respect you because that is the definition of standing on what you speak on, standing on business. However you want to break it down, that is it. I'm telling you what I want. I'm telling you I'm going to get it. Oh and by the way, I'm gonna get it. I went and look, I did it. I got it. I got nothing but respect for that. So I think he could get a little dicey. I think one thing that you could see is like this team is really good, but like in the regular season, it may not be as great. You know, they ran through the regular season this year. Sometimes you see a team like this come back and they fall to the three or something like that. For seed, doesn't mean they can't win a championship. By the way, I said all of that to say, I do think this team is set up to compete for multiple titles. When you talk about a potential dynasty, I don't quite see that happening because I think we got new rules, and we got a second apron and all of those things, and like JT contract ain't kicked in yet, his new big deal that he gonna get by the way, that man gonna get four hundred million dollars or something like that.
Speaker 3: Very close to it.
Speaker 1: Those things haven't kicked in yet, and so when those deals start to kick in, you start.
Speaker 3: To hit that second apron, it just changes things.
Speaker 1: And I think, quite frankly, with those rules being in, I don't know if we'll ever see another dynasty, but.
Speaker 3: Right now they have a chance quickly to build it.
Speaker 1: I think people start calling us a dynasty when we won three, and so they got a chance to do it quickly. Though quickly doesn't get done, I don't know. I just think these new rules makes it a lot lot tougher to do. However, just like when we was able to and hance our team on what has started off great and we were doing great and doing big things, we were able to hance our team and add Kevin Durant because there was a salary cap spike. Well, guess what's coming up next year, guys a new TV deal just like twenty sixteen, and so who knows how it plays out, but they definitely have a chance to do it. So we'll see. On the Dallas side, they are also bringing back most of their guys that's under contract that were key contributors, but they lost. And so when you lost, you didn't go in to the summer like, ah, what's that one piece that we needed to get over that hunt? And the mindset is just totally different, by the way, and sometimes the get that one piece that you think you need, you have to give up a piece of two.
Speaker 3: And it just doesn't look the same. You know it could, but sometimes.
Speaker 1: It doesn't, you know, And so that's kind of the situation, you know, the space that where Dallas sits or you could say, you know what, we were right there, only played together five months, give it another year together and like this team can really do it. I don't know, I think you know, I've you know, I've become very friendly with Mark Cuban.
Speaker 3: I actually fucking love Mark.
Speaker 1: He's a great person and we talked about it on the podcast. But Mark really pissed me off when he tests me, when he when he said out in no business and told me I need to go to Kelly Business School.
Speaker 3: However, getting like speaking.
Speaker 1: With him, and you know it came on the pod and I actually like Mark a lot and Nico, Uh, Nico, I think you know, I know though I know Nico and Mark like those guys go after it like and so they're never going to be satisfied with making it to the NBA finals. Like Marcus, Mark Cuban has become who he's become because he just presses, presses pressed.
Speaker 3: It's like that's who he is.
Speaker 1: I have no doubt that he's not about to double down like whatever he feels needs to be that next move him and Nico, he'll make it.
Speaker 4: And so a lot of Paul George rumers already.
Speaker 1: Paul George rumors. I'm sure other rumors will start popping up. I has saw Clay rumors like you know, you start to see different rumors for sure. But one thing we know for certain, though Jackson is Mark Cuban is not one that's afraid to swing.
Speaker 3: He will take this one. I mean, he swung Kyrie Irvan.
Speaker 1: You know, Nico loud, Nico to trust his instinct, trust what he know, and they Kyrie Irving.
Speaker 3: It was huge for the Dallas matters.
Speaker 1: They're not in the NBA Finals and Kyrie isn't there, you know, so we know they'll swing. So you know, it makes for an interesting time, makes for a good rematch on Christmas Day because I think our Christmas Day game would definitely be a rematch with Luca and j T and JB and Kyrie, and I think you know.
Speaker 3: In Boston, uh, you know so so we can see that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, nonetheless, that's kind of my take or how where I sit on the thoughts of both teams after the championship. You know, I asked you all the questions, can they do it again? Quite frankly, I don't think they can do it again next year. So I think the Dove's gonna do it again next year. So that's kind of where I stand on that. There's been a lot of stuff going on in the NBA since that though. Number one, I saw something that come across my screen that said, Pascal Siakam got one hundred and ninety million dollars eighty nine and a half or whatever it is, one eight nine and a half.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to a guy.
Speaker 1: I remember playing Pascal his rookie year and he was just kind of long or first or second year long, and like springy, you know, but he wasn't that good. And then like the next year he just got way better, and then the following year got way better.
Speaker 3: And he just continued to get better.
Speaker 1: So to see guys put that work in on where they started at, I always loved that. Didn't come in everybody thinking he's going to be what he's been and yet getting another MAX contract. So congratulations to Pascal, well deserved, my brother. More news in the NBA, Mini Williams got fired by the Detroit Pistons after one season. Congratulations to Minnie Williams on getting fired by the Detroit Pistons after season one.
Speaker 3: He get to go home and be with his family and pulling sixty.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think he got five years sixty five left, so he had to pull in sixty five million dollars over the next five years while not coaching the Detroit Pistons. How crazy is that to hire somebody for an all time contract in NBA history and fired him the next year. You didn't even get a guy a chance to like actually build what what you thought he could build when you hired him for six years. You signed him to six years. You signed someone in six years. You can't possibly think year one. That's like, oh, it's everything shaded, Like you need time to instill culture.
Speaker 3: Culture isn't built overnight. And so I would love to say I was shocked.
Speaker 1: I was the least bit shocked, actually, because you know, I grew up in the state of Michigan, and you know Joe Dumars isn't with the Pistons anymore, and so it's just been interesting ever since. So as shocked as I am, not shocked at all. But congratulations to Minnie Williams. Sixty five million coming your way to sit at the crib and not have to coach, I mean, not coach the Detroit Pissons. Minnie Williams is now on the free agent market, and I know that the Los Angeles Lakers have been.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know what's going on?
Speaker 1: But I know something's gonna happen fast, because you got the draft coming up, you got free agency coming up. Like it's been quite a while, and like I don't know what exactly is going on, but like something's going on. And I know Anthony Davis loved Money Williams when he played for him at New Orleans. So you ask yourself and should So you ask yourself, should the Lakers consider Minnie Williams? And I said, of course, you gotta consider him, especially with that tie, you definitely gotta consider him. Nonetheless, congratulations to Minnie Williams. Also in NBA news, Sir Charles the Great Charles Barkley says he's retiring from broadcasting that next season. Absolutely love Charles Barkley. You all know where our journey started. Our journey did not start in a great place. Chuck used to sit on TV and say he's gonna punch me in my face. He called me mister tripple single. He's had his fresh share of jabs and I've had my fresh air at jabs as well. And nonetheless, I absolutely loved that brother. And he is incredible. He is amazing. And if he retires, what a sad day from NBA basketball. Like, I mean, we've all got a custom grown a customer hearing that voice from the last twenty seven years talk NBA basketball, So what a sad day for NBA basketball. Whenever Chuck decides to retire, However, I just think Chuck's being very emotional.
Speaker 3: I don't think Chuck's about to retire.
Speaker 1: I think Chuck's just in a very emotional state right now, and he's processing those emotions. And you know, one day you may wake up and be like, you know what, I'm done with this stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm out of here. While you're processing those.
Speaker 1: Emotions, and then you go a couple of days, maybe a couple of weeks, maybe even a couple of months, because this decision doesn't have to be made today, tomorrow or the next day, and then you probably come to your sistance and be like, I'm not retiring. What was I thinking about? But you never really come back and tell people I don't know what the hell I was thinking. You kind of just go along with and then you move on to the next thing. And that is what I expect from Chuck. I expect Chuck to never come back and tell us I was tripping. I'm not retiring. I'm moving on to the next thing. But we will all watch him gracefully move on to the next thing, by the way, whether that is another year at Turnham because Turner kept the rights, or you know, we don't know what's going to happen with that thing. So I'm not gonna even sit here and speak hypotheticals. The point I'm making is I think Chuck was just in his feelings, and as great as he is at times, we all can get a little bit of our feelings and get those starts twisted and not quite processed them in the way we thought that we would process them. And that is quite frankly, what I think Chuck is going through right now. I don't think Chuck is retiring. I hope Chuck don't retire. Chuck is absolutely incredible. We all love Chuck, even the ones that tend to hate or think they hate him.
Speaker 3: You go listen because we all love to hear what he has to say.
Speaker 1: And even when he would say that team is a jump shooting team and they never gonna win a championship. Jump shooting teams don't win a championships, and all of those things when Chuck used to say. We made Chuck look like he didn't know what the hell he was talking about. I still will watch and you still wanted to hear what he had to say. So what a sad day that would be. And I hope that that's not the case. If that is the case, we will do it properly. But it's been a job well done, sir. It's been an absolutely incredible pleasure to turn on TNT and here, Sir Chius make fun of people, talk great about people, but more importantly, entertain us like we had never been entertained during the basketball show in the history of this game that we love, this league that we love known.
Speaker 3: As the NBA.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't think Chuck's going anywhere, but if he is, much love to Chuck, he's been absolutely incredible. That's a rap from this episode of the Draymond Greenshaw. I told you if you stayed until this point, I will let you you know who we have tomorrow.
Speaker 3: And quite frankly, we have a guy.
Speaker 1: That another guy that beat me in the NBA Finals, which I'm not too happy about. This guy actually made one of the calls in which we will talk about on the episode so please check it out. But he made a call defensively that was like adolescents played this defense. No one in the NBA at the time plays this defense like you play this defense in like seventh grade when a kid is like really good, or maybe even tenth grade, when a kid is really good and you can't stop them, and you're like, we're going to this thing, And like this guy, fucking Nick Nurse, who's our guest on the next show, decides to go to this defense in the NBA finals.
Speaker 3: And it actually crushed us. It worked.
Speaker 1: A defense that you use in childhood games worked, and he made that call. He had it in him to make that call, and in turn, he became a first time NBA champion. We got Nick Nurse on the show. Make sure you all tuned in. That will come out tomorrow. Please don't miss it. It was a great interview. I enjoyed it. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. But until then, well excuse me until next time. That's a rap from this episode of the Draymond Green show.
Speaker 3: Peace the Volume