Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Gaddy Armstrong.
Speaker 2: And Jetty and he arms rang get.
Speaker 3: Come to the last Armstrong and Getty Show of the year. Twenty twenty four. Oh, my senior, where did the year go? It just twizzed by. No, it didn't seemed like ten years. It seems like ten like a beating When will it?
Speaker 2: When did we.
Speaker 3: First start the whole Thank god, this year's overthing? And that was twenty twenty, Yes, twenty twenty, the first big year COVID and had George Floyd.
Speaker 2: And all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: And as if god, you know, thank god twenty two and every year now is just crazy, every years and that's got to end some time, I would assume, or we had a weird period uh in history where things were calmer then they're supposed to be, and this is normal. I found this year weird and wild and troubling, but also somewhat entertaining in a way that like the COVID years were not. No, that's a good point. There's nothing entertaining about COVID, especially if you had kids. NA that was horrible but following the whole presidential election and a lot and the lots of the ins and outs was pretty entertaining.
Speaker 2: I mean some of some of the interviews that went south and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: My god, the dramatic plot shifts and twists and and and surprise what do you call it, the surprise guests or whatever it was. It was fantastic if you'd laid out all right, all right, here, here's how it's gonna go. Biden's gonna be plainly seen island like stumbling around and making a fool of himself. But then he's gonna swear he's gonna run again, and all the Democrats are gonna swear he's great. But then he's gonna totally crack up. I like the biggest debate ever on TV. And then wait a minute, Wait a minute, I let me come up and say, oh the more on vice president's gonna run?
Speaker 2: How's she gonna run?
Speaker 3: She couldn't win a primary, so this ain't got to have a primary. I'm like, I'm not watching this movie. It's too stupid. It could never happen. Well, we're about to get into clips of the year, and I think we're all gonna be reminded of all the things that happened attempting to tear down Trump throughout the year, with the various court cases and all that sort of stuff where he wondered if he was, you know, finally dead, and turns out he was not.
Speaker 2: I guess all right, I'm sorry giggling.
Speaker 3: I'm marrying the Hoe, the Invaluable, the Lovely, the fabulous.
Speaker 2: Mary in the Hoe has sent the.
Speaker 3: List of the band names that we came up with this year, as well as albums, songs, books and that sort of thing. And the first on the list is the rambling Putins. Oh you know what that was? That was probably he had just done his press conference that he did yesterday.
Speaker 2: What was it, four and a half hours long.
Speaker 3: He does one of these a year where he sits down and takes questions that like, you know, if you ask a question he doesn't like, you're going to fall out a window later, but four and a half hours and you got to sit there and pretend you're interested for that amount of time. They probably said del Castro was legendary for that sort of thing too, just rambling manifestos. I had one more thing before we start to get the clips of the year that I wanted to say, Oh, the only like news of the day question I have. Has Elon specifically come out and said he wouldn't take the Speaker of the House job because that's being floated out there, and that'd be an exciting development. Man, if you if you're not aware of this, you don't have to be a member of Congress.
Speaker 2: To be Speaker of the House.
Speaker 3: It's just whoever gets two hundred and whatever it is twelve thirteen votes half to seventeen.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't know how many people are right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever it is, if you can get the majority and get it, and there's several Republicans came out and said they wanted Elon for speaker, and another bunch jumped in, I don't know if there's enough to get him to be speaker, but and I don't know if he wants it, but you talk about an exciting wrinkle. That would be one boy, that would be crazy. So we need to get to the clips of the year soon. Ish Michael suggested an opening clip, Jack in the traditional way has when.
Speaker 2: He likes Okay, go ahead, so let's begin the show officially.
Speaker 3: Now I'm final time. What I'm not doing, I refuse to do it. Go ahead, if you want used to do what starts show officially? You want to run a foul of FCC wools and risks, im I'm flouting them. The government's shutting down tonight. I don't care. Go ahead and see what are you gonna do? State's evidence in a moment shutting down? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: FCC officials the home without pay? They got the point. He's got a point. Anyway, let's start to show a mark.
Speaker 3: Today, thousands of Amazon workers went on strike.
Speaker 2: It's not good. But everyone who waited too long to order.
Speaker 4: Gets is like, sweet, there's my kiss freaking Amazon.
Speaker 3: You believe this?
Speaker 2: And I was gonna surprise you.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're not doing news of the day today really because we got the clips of the year. But everybody's portraying that stories as if the teamsters have they play a minor role in this, like barely any role in this whatsoever. All right, that's just you're being misled by the media. But anyway, nobody wants to hear that. Eh, boy, terrible, terrible. I don't actually have the sheet with the clips of the year in front of me. I suggest we start with the first one. So I'm going to go crazy here.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, I was going to get there. I think that's the place to start.
Speaker 3: I approve of your plan. Let's take a fun look back at the year that was. This is January, right, clips of the year.
Speaker 1: Let's be grown up about how we deal with our responsibilities.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the fact that President Trump incited an erection.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen in this next election? I am terrified.
Speaker 5: We don't need another mealy mouthed politician who just tells you what she thinks you want to hear, but every.
Speaker 2: Time he lies Drake University. Don't turn this into a drinking game, because you will be over served. By the end of the night, She's going to get smoked and you and I both know it. She's got up to this.
Speaker 6: I'm already started, like Christy better. You know, I am not going to be a dictator today. With Hunter Biden going into the going into Congress and just sitting down and the bedlam that's been caused, why.
Speaker 2: What are you afraid of? You have no balls?
Speaker 1: Oh, Hunter Biden is terrified of strong conservative Republican women.
Speaker 2: Give a dad, Yes.
Speaker 6: I'll answer your question because you beat quiet and let me make a stakement.
Speaker 2: Okay, practice you normally smoke, mister bid Let me start again.
Speaker 4: How can anybody be served that the administration would not go to the same lengths to keep secret problems with President Biden's.
Speaker 3: Help, The studio crew taken hostage for at least this teen minutes on air as the country watched.
Speaker 4: The big difference between the Golden Globes and the NFL. On the Golden Globes, we have fewer camera spots of Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: I swear there's just where to go to h.
Speaker 7: Thank you for sharing your life with me and for giving me two amazing.
Speaker 2: Kids, Zee Su and Wilder Wolf.
Speaker 7: I love I love a family Treshy and Mac and Rison went on, Ye, I'll say my kid's days.
Speaker 8: Appreciate very much. I'll want to mention commerce Deva Ross.
Speaker 2: Where's Deborah you? Oh you couldn't be here. Actually that's not true.
Speaker 9: I got mixed up.
Speaker 2: We'll pay the share shares. Just don't top of violence.
Speaker 9: But it's such boxing and about sign share signing, listen boxing, match match game game on.
Speaker 2: You gotta get it on.
Speaker 3: First of all, if you do have the power to an incite a direction. I would like to have you on speed dial in case I need you on a Friday night. Wow, okay, now is that worthy of making it to the finals for Clip of the year?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: As we go through them, we all are making metal notes and you good people, drop us a note mail bag at Armstrong egeddy dot com or email four one, five two nine five KFTC.
Speaker 2: What is the Clip of the year?
Speaker 3: How many nominees for are we gonna have? Five to ten, four nineteen? One of those numbers?
Speaker 2: Five? Number tenth A lot? I don't know, sure, Well, as many as are are are worthy? I know why artificially imposed a frame?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: That's good, right, that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: One thing that I was reminded of by that clip, which was obviously from January of this year, is oh, that's right. The primary was still going on and there was some belief that Trump might not get it. I completely forgot that that was even out there as a conversation.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, oh yeah, maybe Nicky Hayley will win. Whatever.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, how much of your life is spent on stories you didn't need to follow?
Speaker 2: I mean, just in general, for everyone a lot.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness, yeah, I suppose so, but I don't know. If imagine if everything you thought about was the opposite, had like permanent, heavy importance, you.
Speaker 2: Would go mad. But that's not the we need frivolous. That's not the.
Speaker 3: Can't frivolous being like watching a sitcom or listening to music or something as opposed to really learning a lot about Nicky Haley.
Speaker 2: To each their own, I say, well.
Speaker 3: So we got more clips of the year, and that is a good thing to listen for something that you think might be the clip of the year, and then you can text us. I'll be excited to see what you guys think and women. When I say guys, I mean that colloquii colloquial as kind of a figure of speech that includes men and women and trains and children.
Speaker 2: That's on the way, kay.
Speaker 3: You have to stay tuned because we will get to our favorite end of the year segments, which is the list of things I have never done. Oh good, okay, that has kept track of by a listener, the fabulous Mary in the Hoe indeed, who compiles our new band names, including Nervous Monkey, Cocaine Hippos. They play heavy riffs, but crazy fast, syphilitic sore. Almost nobody goes to their shows. Apparently we said simutant wolves.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's one of our worst band names ever. It's terrible.
Speaker 3: Good lord, Hey, we haven't even made it through January yet, Let's get down to work. It's time to take a Vow'll stop saying that it's still January.
Speaker 2: The clips of the year.
Speaker 3: CNN for Jack said, Donald Trump, we'll win the Iowa caucuses.
Speaker 9: I want to congratulate Ron and Nikki for having a good time together.
Speaker 2: We're all having a good time together.
Speaker 3: You don't fix Democrat chaos with Republican chaos. Now, going forward, he will have my full endorsement.
Speaker 2: My family lives in New York. They say this whole city is being overrun. It's awful.
Speaker 5: I honestly don't understand why it's controversial to say we need a secure border.
Speaker 8: Don't mess for the Minawak unless you want to.
Speaker 2: Get the back for House. Republicans get in the way.
Speaker 3: They want it to literally eliminate two thousand border patrol agents.
Speaker 2: That claim is not true.
Speaker 10: There is a cost to us as a news organization of knowingly broadcasting untrue things.
Speaker 7: We need a president who will unite our country.
Speaker 6: You know, Nicki Helly, Nikki Haley, Nicki Haley.
Speaker 8: The worst kept secret in politics is how badly the Democrats want to run against Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: I find in life you can't let people get away with both.
Speaker 2: Are you coming? I want you guys to get this.
Speaker 8: I want them to destroy every element of Hams they can get their hands on.
Speaker 2: You don't care about the babies that are being every day. I think it's cable. I think is one of lame.
Speaker 11: United Airlines says it has found loose bolts in the door plug that needed additional tightening.
Speaker 8: There's I guess a boy and his mother were sitting in that row and his shirt was sucked off him out of the plane.
Speaker 2: Don't give a almost baby.
Speaker 3: When I grow up, I want to work for a woke company like Super Woke. My surprise, I never got sick of eating hot dogs once, despite my bowel movements resembling Willy Wonka's.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I get sent out with a shop list and my wife's like, do you want me to explain that to you?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I think I can handle it. And then I got to the grocery store. I'm like, what is a shalaty? I definitely think the rambling Biden.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, good from that list was worthy of perhaps inclusion in the Clips of the Year finalists. I forgot to be listening for a Clip of the year. I have one job and I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, however many shows we've done this year, he had one less than that worth of concentration.
Speaker 2: I no kidding.
Speaker 3: I was reminded with that one that I'm excited about Marco Rubio being our Secretary of State and being on all these talk shows being interviewed about all these topics all the time. Yeah, yeah, that was absolutely terrific. There are so many clips of significance there. Yeah, it's just it's it's fun to look back and be transported to that place where Nicky had a chance and Ron coming up on the inside, but she never had a chance.
Speaker 2: Still appears to have.
Speaker 3: Oh now you're mister, I know everything because it's in hindsight. No, no, everybody was saying and knew it was obvious Trump was not going to lose, and the pretending there was a chance he wouldn't I never understood even at the time. Yeah, well, it's clearly, clearly, right, Yeah, that was a manufactor. They do it every year, though they manufacture every four years. You manufacture a race because god dang it, if you're a cable news network, you are hoping for a race place. As we've said many times, it's like a football game that's out of hand. I don't know if Miami's explosive offense, Jim, they could, they could score those thirty five points there behind in the blank of an eye.
Speaker 2: Please don't tute up, Please don't tute out.
Speaker 3: I nominate that Biden clip, the one where he says, don't mess with America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is good. Yeah that unless you want to Yeah, that's definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, you know we are going to do another one. Why don't we just plunge right into it into February. We don't have time, Michael informs us. We don't have time. We're already behind.
Speaker 2: We've ruined the last show of the year. We've ruined the entire year.
Speaker 3: Please, you're on a date with somebody special, right, you hit it off, the meal's fantastic, you share dessert, your eyes meet, Oh my gosh, and then you puke all over. I mean, it's please that was.
Speaker 2: Not a good date.
Speaker 3: So do you understand, And I really don't want to get into this much, but the government's gonna shut down at midnight tonight, very likely, and I don't care. But do you understand why the Trump endorsed bill didn't pass yesterday? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm on a complicated answer.
Speaker 3: Trump and Elon said no to the one on Wednesday, so that one got shot down, But they said yes to the one yesterday, and still forty Republicans were again setting all the Democrats. Yeah, it was missing a lot of stuff that all a lot of Republicans consider to be important. I don't have the list in front of me. Too hasty, too much, too soon.
Speaker 2: I don't know what sounded to me like the thing I was yelling for yesterday. Just get the basic stuff. Do you need to stay open? And then I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's just what's on that list differs from person to person. Well why did they act like you only have one shot at this? You can pass a bill anytime you want.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't think they are.
Speaker 3: They're back at work this morning Johnston Company, trying to craft something that'll pass.
Speaker 2: I think there may be.
Speaker 3: Just a little bit of institutional pride going on too. The President doesn't tell Congress what to do, and Elon Musk certainly doesn't either.
Speaker 2: I'm not defending that point. I'm just saying that could be mixed in.
Speaker 3: Did you pick up on the talking point of the day which you're gonna hear so much of it's gonna make you want a puke in the coming days.
Speaker 2: In a week, I've already puked, Yes, President Musk.
Speaker 3: That is the NonStop MSNBC talking point from all Democrats hashtag Republican shutdown. Wells for President Musk. President Musk said no to the bill or this or that, all right, So look forward to hearing that until you throw up your gravy. I'm just gonna look forward to vacation where I can jam Amish milk farmers into my earbuds. Another one of our new band names.
Speaker 2: Days, Thanks good one. More clips of the year coming up, Stay with.
Speaker 3: Us, Armstrong and Getty. So there are already three hundred flights canceled across the country on one of the bigger travel days that we're gonna have this year because of crazy weather in various parts of the nation.
Speaker 2: So, oh my, bring a book to the airport or something.
Speaker 3: Well, and in case life ever has the feel of I don't know, biblical plague, condemnation of the Almighty being visited upon us, enjoy this sentence. Ground squirrels usually eat seeds and nuts, but in a park in California, these cute, furry creatures have turned into carniferous killers, lessli hunting down voles to peel the flesh from their bones. You so hairta four herbivores are now ripping the flesh from the bones of their neighbors.
Speaker 2: Freshly skinned vole.
Speaker 3: Oh golly well, we need to squeeze in a whole lot of clips of the year, where into February it's Clips of the year.
Speaker 4: Tailors with Super Bowl.
Speaker 6: Now we're all about them, big dumb cuts.
Speaker 2: We are not looking for a war with Iran, and we will respond when we choose. At a time.
Speaker 4: In place of our choosing, the Republican led House Homeland Security Committee releasing articles of impeachment against Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro majorcis there is.
Speaker 1: No greater impeachable then for an officer of the United States to violate their OWD.
Speaker 2: The resolution is not adopted. This is an abject failure of leadership.
Speaker 5: I've got a busy day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and so on.
Speaker 2: In China kinda China, China, China, China, China. The prison has done more to secure the border and to deal with this issue of immigration than anybody else. He really has.
Speaker 6: But we noticed middle class migrants from China arriving with rolling bags. The border patrol is apprehended more than one hundred and sixty migrants with known gang affiliations before.
Speaker 3: The arrested should be sitting in Reich is right now, there's no consequences.
Speaker 2: We must have changed this end of story.
Speaker 8: And meet her own from Germany, I mean from France.
Speaker 2: No, I would not protect you.
Speaker 6: In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You gotta pay, you gotta pay your bills.
Speaker 3: Helping a free people defend their freedom is simply the right thing to do. One of the most charismatic and prominent opposition figures Russia has indeed known, has lost his life.
Speaker 2: That every leader kills people, including my leader. Every leader kills people, some kill more than others. Leadership requires killing people.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I don't have time to hear more than two hours of about this interview.
Speaker 2: With a killer.
Speaker 8: Mister Zuckerberg, you have blood on your hands.
Speaker 2: I take this very seriously. Let me ask you this. There's families of victims here today. Have you apologized to the victims? Would you like to do so?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: When you say open up the women?
Speaker 1: I don't know what he's talking about it he's talking about confession.
Speaker 3: I will engage in a romantic act with my dog before he slumbers in my bed.
Speaker 2: What the house? It's an illustration? Well what was oj talking about there? What happened?
Speaker 3: There's a podcast and somebody asked him, do you ever feel a need to open up emotionally?
Speaker 11: We're talking about a confession, hall head, I'm not going to confess, so clearly, may Orcus please obviously nominee for Clip of the Air.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And by the way, Democrats in that little montage was why you lost the election. One of many reasons. One of the main reasons those all those Chinese people coming across the border. I was gonna say, it's not going to meet the I'm sorry, it's not going to reach the finals. But in terms of significance, all of those Chinese nationals at our southern border, doesn't that strike you as odd great significance, lasting significance. God help us, we may you know, we may realize the actual significance of all those Chinese nationals coming into this country in terrible ways in the future.
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 3: Anyway, did I mention herbivore squirrels are ripping the flash off of their neighboring animals.
Speaker 2: This is their greatest significance of this or is just.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, hello? Read the Book of Exodus. Okay, I'll do that during this next monthagh here all right? And then God visited the plague of the Covid with the help of Anthony Fauci, it'll say in parentheses, and then the plague of the killer squirrels. Not a bad band name. Last show of the year, anyway, Why don't we plunge on and finish up the month of February. It's cooy clips of the year that down this road lies madness.
Speaker 7: My assessment and the report about the relevance of the President's memory was necessary and accurate and fair. Most importantly, what I wrote is what I believe the evidence shows and what I expect.
Speaker 2: Jurors would perceive and believe.
Speaker 7: Did not sanitize my explanation nor did I disparage the president unfairly?
Speaker 8: I'm well meaning, I'm an elderly man, and I know what the hell I'm doing. I guess I should bear my mind. He a little bit.
Speaker 6: He was always sort of semi declined.
Speaker 2: If you go back twenty five.
Speaker 1: Years, Donald Trump may have authored the art of the deal, but he perfected the art of the steel.
Speaker 2: But how much is the bond?
Speaker 10: But you're looking at roughly, let's call it close to four hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: I like to give the money to something. Donald Trump hates you.
Speaker 9: And I go shopping for to get completely new wardrobes, new shoes, and I was like, why am.
Speaker 2: I spending three and eighty dollars?
Speaker 8: Everyone can walk the hell right out.
Speaker 2: Not fair.
Speaker 3: The Berkeley Apple store robbed seven times.
Speaker 2: It's mid February.
Speaker 5: Some of you going to go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed.
Speaker 2: Some of you made it rob teenagers, young people that are going out and committing a home invasion. I want you to just say, that's just human nature. You think we give a damn about some equipment. Not at all, Not at all. She's utilized both male and female names. Houston Police Department reports. She has been identified this entire time as female.
Speaker 3: There are you know, people of every Asian and gender.
Speaker 2: By the way, this pretty wild. This elementary school is up in the Bay Area.
Speaker 4: They spent a quarter million dollars in federal money for what's being called a woke program.
Speaker 3: The US federal government's and an unsustainable fiscal path.
Speaker 4: Some restaurants charging up to eighteen dollars for a big mac comble meal.
Speaker 2: You're confused. You think I'm on trial.
Speaker 7: I'm not on trial, no matter how hard you try to put me on.
Speaker 6: Trump part of your cash hoard that you had collected over time cash what.
Speaker 2: Ord h O R d E. I thought you said something different, Sir owing.
Speaker 4: Seven fifty seven making an emergency landing video showing damage to the wing.
Speaker 3: We're going to suspend the beverage service until we can be sure the wing isn't going to fall off completely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, xhausity fair dray.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you I'm blacked down when I caught.
Speaker 2: A bottle.
Speaker 3: That montage also including the seeds of Trump's win. The ramp at crime crime is actually down according to FBI statistics. The uh, that whole thing. Yeah, the Berkeley apple store story was telling again, not a great clip exactly, but yeah, that was a huge importance. And there was also a hell of a lot of law fair in that series as well, which is one of the reasons Trump won. People perceived that as being despicable. We can't rediscuss every clip, but some of them. Do you remember, Katie, because we covered this a fair amount. The Bay Area school that spent all that money on the Wolke thing. I remember being really outraged about that, but I don't remember what it was exactly. Do you remember, Joe, I'm scanning. It was such a good story and it's just dang it.
Speaker 10: Hayward Elementary School, well kindergarten program.
Speaker 2: Yes, some of that madness whatever, the outraged this is not a surprise.
Speaker 3: Among our other band names, Haitian Cannibals that was actually listener Doctor Brian's band, a rare listener band, London bree my eighties band that had two hits on MTV and did a brief tour with Dexi's Midnight Runners.
Speaker 2: And the Alarm.
Speaker 3: London Breed actually the former mayor of San Francisco, Trachea Bronchus and Long that saw them when they opened for Yes, their songs are really long. Boy, well we should probably break some eye on time because we need to squeeze in March. Next segment that's on the way, and a whole bunch of other stuff to discuss.
Speaker 2: Stay here. Clips of the year, show, last show of the year, Last night show the year. Anyway, So Katie, dug it up.
Speaker 3: Now. I remember the Bay Area kindergarten that spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on a new woke program had the lowest reading and math scores in the state going in, and they took the money and spent it on being more woke. Those teachers are not there to teach the children to read and write. There there to turn them into little revolutionaries. And when you know, and when you're already failing, you have to say, they don't care if your kid fails at life.
Speaker 2: Yes, Kate, right, yeah, this line.
Speaker 10: Less than twelve percent of the students can read at their grade level and under four percent of proficient in math, and.
Speaker 2: You spend your money on woo stuff. You are evil.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you sleep at night, honest to God, don't know how you go to bed at night and sleep with a clear conscience.
Speaker 2: You're evil.
Speaker 3: It's Marxism. It is maoist Marxism in the US. Fight it to your dying breath. I know I will, but we must forge ahead in our looking back.
Speaker 2: It's March, the clips of the year.
Speaker 8: I'd be a winner, Not really, I Lincoln Riley, annocent young woman who was killed by an illegal. That's right, But how many and thousands of people being killed by legal I shouldn't have. Usually legal is undocumented. Look to build the country looking.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden was on fire, he was lit.
Speaker 5: I was so excited by how Biden presented himself and what he said.
Speaker 4: This version of Biden is the best Biden ever.
Speaker 8: My god, what freedom else would you take away?
Speaker 3: The Republican response was delivered by Alabama Senator Katie Bridge.
Speaker 1: Right now, the American dream has turned into a nightmare for so many families. We smell here, we're inside your kitchen right now, looking through your fridge, and what's that on the top shelf?
Speaker 2: Migrants? I think that analogy you went well.
Speaker 1: The Fifth Circuit granted the state of Texas a stay and ordered that this law, this controversial law, go into effect.
Speaker 3: We're not imposing a Texas border policy Texas very simply is enforcing the laws that are the policy of the United States Congress.
Speaker 5: That there were a number of several hundred migrants that essentially overwhelmed a number of Texas National Guard soldiers.
Speaker 6: Joe Biden was more than a participant in and a beneficiary of his family's business.
Speaker 3: He was an.
Speaker 2: Active, aware enabler. Joe Biden failed to properly secure classified information, and Joe Biden shared classified information with people he wasn't supposed to the President. I did not share classified information. I did not share it. I guarantee I did not. That's not true, is it, mister hur.
Speaker 7: That is inconsistent with the findings based on the evidence and.
Speaker 2: In my report. Yes, it's a lie. It's just what regular people would say, right, yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Republicans have used the Special Council's report to further their longstanding efforts to relie the former why Supremacist in Chief Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Enough is enough, man, I'm out. I'm done. I'm over it.
Speaker 3: And for those reasons and a whole buttload more that I won't bore you with, I've officially switched teams. I Jack Armstrong am now a card carrying member of the Communist Party AI Jack shocking, disturbing. I wish we had time to discuss, but we don't. We need to jump right back into the second half of March.
Speaker 2: It's close to the year.
Speaker 3: Tonight, Donald Trump ramps up his rhetoric on the campaign trail.
Speaker 2: I don't get elected. It's going to be a bloodbat, blood bath, blood bath. Not only is it going to be a blood bath, it's a blood bot and impending blood bath.
Speaker 6: At some point, maybe we should say the reason that America keeps losing is because of Donald.
Speaker 9: Trump going around every show, Donald Trump and Donald Trump dis that wasn't working too well California, the same thing Gavin Nouscum does anyone ever.
Speaker 2: Gavin Nouscomb.
Speaker 6: Scum is his last. All these local cases, like Fanny Fawny, it spelled Fanny.
Speaker 2: It spelled Fanny, like your.
Speaker 6: Ass right, Fanny. Look at Illinois. I don't know how it continues. You have this guy Pritzker, I don't know. He's too busy eating. He wants to eat all the time. Would you like a hamburger? How many do you want?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 6: Who the hell out of his five burgers? Some two hundred gangs are operating in Haiti, and a major source of funding for them are those kidnapping.
Speaker 3: The man behind it All, gang leader Jimmy Charisia known as Barbecue. And given the immense scale of suffering ASA, there must be an immediate ceasefire.
Speaker 8: He's hurting Israel more than helping Israel by making the rest of the world as contrary to what Issuel stands for.
Speaker 2: But you and I are going to have a come to Jesus meeting. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 8: What I matt was as some expression used in the southern part of my state, meaning a serious meeting.
Speaker 5: I believe a new election is the only way to allow for a healthy and open decision making process about the future of Israel.
Speaker 2: Well, you say.
Speaker 3: The burglary tourists are part of international crime rings traveling from countries in South America, the majority from Chile. Last year, burglars were caught staking out homes in Orange County while wearing a camouflage suit similar to gilla suits worn by military snipers.
Speaker 2: For California criminals. We're not poor, We're just stealing because we can. The California Criminals jail never heard of her.
Speaker 3: England's National Health Service is banning the use of puberty blockers for children.
Speaker 2: How many genders are there? It's a spectrum, so like a.
Speaker 4: Lot of them zerrs themselves, Chris, what those are pronouns?
Speaker 2: Pronouns all people of color. We have no white people on our team. I did that because I wanted.
Speaker 4: To create a safe environment.
Speaker 3: These are the days, These are the days, these are the days of girlhood. There was another click of the year in there, at least for me. The how many genders are there? I don't know, like a wat oh, I.
Speaker 2: Forgot about that wah.
Speaker 3: That in Scarborough Borrow clearly worthy of at least consideration. The bloo bath stuff really won't quite get there. Also, I'm reminded that Joe Biden getting the right dosage of whatever drug that had him fired up for the state of Union is the worst thing that could have happened to the Democrats. They would have been so much better off if he had flamed out way back in January and they could have gotten their act together than thinking they could pull that off.
Speaker 2: And he wasn't good, but he was angry and manic, which was good enough. How many hamburgers are you like? Five? Who the hell leads five Hamburgers. More clips of the year on the way
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty