Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you. Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: It is Ryan's Seacrest with you on a Tuesday morning. Good morning, Siciny, good morning Ryan. I like you. I like your shirt today. Yeah. I want to be festive. You know, this is like, this is the antithesis of the weather. I'm wearing a flowery print. This mean, this is me flipping my finger up at the crane exactly, and you're doing a swell job at it. It's a it's a very heavy flower pattern for me print, right. Yeah, it's a little unique. Yeah, it's I don't do this all the time. How are you, Tony, Good to see you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing good. Your hair looks good and lighter, Tubs.
Speaker 1: Why did you take all my things? Thank you? About to use what you just took away? What do you take? He took my stack of things that's your own in your own time. Why would he take your stack of things?
Speaker 3: Why do you mostize them for you?
Speaker 1: I'm sure what's going Are you all right? Tubs? He's fine? What do you come over here for a second? Don't what are you panic? It just started? There's nothing whatever Mark told you to do. Doesn't matter. Like I said, just WP out some of your pages. Page fourteen, Page fourteen. I just wanted page one. I want to know what's happening on the show. Have you what have you threatened? Tubs with Mark? He's scrambling over here for fear and the urgency. I do want to comments. How could you possibly wear that outfit in this weather? It's ridiculous. I was comfortable he's wearing. He's wearing sneakers, ankle socks, hiking shorts, just a bu T shirt and some shorts. Where did you come from the desert? I get it. It's so cow it's so cal rain. I don't know. It seems like it's not this. That's not what I'd be wearing this morning, Tubs. Look at this flower print? That's what you want?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we look like we're from different planets this morning. All right, Antonia, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing really good?
Speaker 5: Cat?
Speaker 3: Can I tell you why?
Speaker 1: Mm hm?
Speaker 6: I am a germ free girly because I scraped my tongue in the morning.
Speaker 1: Now, why weren't you doing that before?
Speaker 3: I didn't know it was a thing.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was the thing either until I realized that I saw somebody with a tongue scraper once, and I asked, what is that thing for? They says, they scraped my tongue. What you scrape your tongue? Because I used to brush with my bristles, you too, No, I used to bristle bristle. I used to bristle brush my tongue. But now I got this metal scraper, which and I did look it up. You cannot scrape off those bumps in the back.
Speaker 2: We had a dentist explain this to us. Tanya, you were here for that show.
Speaker 1: Maybe she wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe I was.
Speaker 6: Maybe I was physically here and mentally sad or something.
Speaker 1: For sure. Asked that question. I want to know, could you scrape the bumps off the back of your tongue? Your taste by the censure? Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: I do remember that when that was with the tongue Scraperna, It's gonna make your breath a lot better regularly.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy, Like, can you get bad breath quickly? Yes? I guess I do.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't even hesitate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I drink a lot of coffee and the nights we talk a lot.
Speaker 1: So it gets gets like gets cakey, gets dry nail. And also I'm a red onion lover, like a raw red onion lover, and so if I have raw red onions the night before, I am really thirsty all night and into this show in the next morning. So all right, let's see, we got a Tuesday ahead of us. We're gonna make it through another wet one. Hi's in the upper fifties tubs. What are you thinking in those shorts? The scattered showers all day tomorrow? Looking a little bit better, finally a little weer preve So I was reading you know the things that come into my feed, and I was very excited about this, so excited I flipped market text saying, we've got to talk about this tomorrow the show. Have you heard about Generation Z? They are now all going to bed by nine o'clock. Every Generation Zer is hitting the sack around nine o'clock. Nine o'clock is the new most popular bedtime for everybody.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, live o'clock for my nieces.
Speaker 1: I've been preaching this for fifteen Z.
Speaker 2: They might be the generation under them, but okay, I mean nine o'clock is great.
Speaker 1: I've been preaching it for years, so gen Z. They are America's youth, the future of our country. They are not drinking as much. They're sleeping with less people, they tell us, and they understand. This is the thing I didn't get when I was a kid, And people get this now, the link between good health and sleep. Yeah. I didn't really understand that in my twenties or thirties, that if you get good sleep, like to get good sleep. If you do, you really will be healthier, and it's as important as exercising and eating. I didn't understand that, but now I do. What did you say the average amount they're getting of sleep? They' getting nine hours and almost nine and a half hours. It's not an average double of what I get average, But you don't get need six You tell me you don't need it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't feel like I do. But maybe in twenty years I'm gonna look back and be like, no, maybe.
Speaker 3: That shouldn't I think you need that.
Speaker 2: I haven't tried. I'm telling you, if I go to bed at nine, I will wake up at two am.
Speaker 1: I just know that when I was, you know, starting out and beyond starting out, it wasn't an option to sleep more than six hours. I didn't have that as a choice, right, you know, it's like I finish everything, I get to bed, the alarm is going off again.
Speaker 2: That's how I am in my mom world, working the mom world, and.
Speaker 1: So many people are I know, especially I mean if you are a working parent, a working mom. Yeah, I mean it's non stop. We get the kids down close to nine, eight thirty.
Speaker 2: We're doing the bedtime routine and getting them down by nine because then we finally have some alone time to ourselves.
Speaker 1: And I think that's how much alone time do you need? I mean, is it overrated?
Speaker 2: What are you saying, like in the bedroom or like personally alone time?
Speaker 1: No? No, well no, I feel like alone the kids down, Yeah, the two of you to like reflect on who you are as a couple. Ye, a half an hour to an hour and then watch twenty minutes. Yeah, during the show. I can always during the show. So restaurants have adjusted to this new bedtime. Nine o'clock. Nine o'clock is the new popular bedtime. Restaurants and other businesses have adjusted. Reservations are most popular between four and six pm. Yeah, we see people spike ye, my people. I love it so much. New York in the city they're experimenting in New York on the East Coast with Matt Toiney dance party starting at five pm.
Speaker 6: This is remember Jamie Lee Curtis wanted to start the revolution of people like doing concerts that start before nine pm.
Speaker 1: Yes, I remember that conversation concert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd be down for a three pm show.
Speaker 1: That's a great, great idea. Right, it's so hard with work. Rush hour show starts to eight eight or whatever it is. I need to get out of there. It's so late. It's just too much. But I'm all for it. We were way ahead of this curve. Just on the record here, all right. So coming up in just a second, your morning Hack. It is a Tuesday morning is a disaster in many places here in southern California. This morning. It's going to keep up that kind of mess for the rest of the day. Tomorrow there might be and look at light at the end of the tunnel here coming tomorrow. It is the morning hack. Experts say these types of words you use in a relationship change three months before someone wants to break up. So basically, if you're hearing these words, your relationship is in trouble. And this was really looked at.
Speaker 2: The time or the countdown is on the three months three months, Just make a note today and see what happens.
Speaker 1: So here are the words troubles on the horizon, tobs. You should be paying attention. We don't know what my heart is racing for this, Like I'm worried. Back room, who's in? Everybody's in a relationship back there? Okay? So half are you in a relationship back there? Yes? All right? So Ruby, you should listen to this listening listening. Come on, does anybody's partners dim the lights? Here we go, gm the lights and here we go? Does anybody partners say? I want, I want, I want, I want, I want from who I want?
Speaker 7: I want?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like, if you want things that you want for your own life, just pay.
Speaker 1: If you're a lot of I want, Like if you hear what about I think there's a lot of I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say that all the time.
Speaker 1: What about do you think a sentence and an example? I need? I need you to be better?
Speaker 2: I need Here here's the pressie that it is.
Speaker 1: The language shifts to a self focus and personally it's not we it's there, it is right exactly, So it's it's it's an I I I. If you start hearing a lot more ice than weis, then you're then we have a problem. A little we. I'm called it the we. We rule.
Speaker 2: We we rule, we can want, we can think, we can need, we can make this work.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We it's the we. We rule. We pay attention with we. We we rule.
Speaker 3: Interesting I I'm going to pay attention to.
Speaker 1: We are going to pay attention to put this relationship on this show on the horizon of trouble. She is like my wedding. No, it's it's wedding, it's war wedding. I'm so excited about wedding. Your wedding. Weddings, not weddings, your wedding. All right, here we go today's quote and this is timely. Every storm runs out of rain, So will this one? It's gonna happen? It does?
Speaker 2: It does? FM headlines with well, Yes, another full day of rain is on tap for southern California. Threats like flooding and mudslides remain, and about seven thousand people are still without power. Yesterday, Culver City issued an evacuation warning for the Upper Crest neighborhood as the rain continues to fall, increasing the risk of mudslides. An emergency shelter has been set up at the Veterans Memorial Complex on Overland Avenue. King Charles is facing yet another health battle, as and Palace revealed that the King has been diagnosed with cancer.
Speaker 1: Prince Harry landed in London just.
Speaker 2: A few hours ago to visit his father and actor Jacob Ellergy from Saltburn, is currently under investigation by Australian police after an alleged altercation with a radio producer who approached him in a hotel and asked him for his bathwater.
Speaker 3: On air with Ryan Seacrest, Sisney.
Speaker 1: Have you ever won something? Uh mae, if you ever won a contest? One the lottery, won the casino.
Speaker 2: Game, a scratcher here and there, maybe gambling in Vegas?
Speaker 1: Fine, anybody in the back room, you guys ever won anything? Because you can't win here, you're disqualified. Anybody win. I don't win a lot but I won tickets when I was younger for a radio station, what station? Just to wait? Thanks for listening. Grew up on the East Coast. There is an iHeartRadio app could then, I don't think. When I was kiss went await Boston? Yes, yeah, all right, Maddy in the morning. Was there for a long time. Okay, So Tanya, what if you won?
Speaker 6: You know, I'm not a big winner. I never really won anything in life. But I think it's okay because you've.
Speaker 1: Won everything in life. You've got the most amazing fiance. I love this job.
Speaker 6: One in life, I've just never won, like I've never won contest of any sort.
Speaker 1: God, you didn't call it the kiss one to wait and game.
Speaker 3: I know I called the lot never won.
Speaker 1: Okay, Janice and One and Monabella, I'm going to bring him in here. Janie and Juan Alvareza, Monapella, they too thought they'd never win anything. Well, it turns out we heard Genice's name on the air. She sent me the mechanic bill, and Genie, you became the winner. And Monabella of pay your bills, that's right. And One is the beneficiary of all this work. Yes, we called your name, Deennis, but you weren't listening, so One reached out.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 4: You heard it, Yeah, I heard it. I was on the my I was on my way to work, and I was still at the house. I left a little later because I was listening to the Ryan's Roses. The topic was about the guy that was you know, I had that other ex girlfriend and uh, you know, like to hang out with her and stuff like that. So it was a little interesting. So I wanted to hear it when I left, and normally I don't. I don't never turn on the radio in my car because somehow the electrical problem get it messes with the battery, so I haven't turned it on in two years. But this time I was so kind of it was really interesting the Ryan's roses. So I turned on the car and I listened to what you guys had to talk about, and you know, after that, I hear you say something like, you know Montabello, and I'm thinking, okay, let me call my wife because I know she listens to it all the time, and I just want to make sure that she heard it. I go, hey, you know, Ryan just said Montabello. I don't know if you're listening to him. And she's like, no, I to get to listen to him because I had had she had to take my son to school and it was rained, so she had to walk him, and she goes, no, I didn't get to listen to him. I go, well, all I heard was him say monta bell. I haven't heard him call her name, so I'm not sure. I don't know. I don't know what's going on. You know, maybe he's gonna call a name or but she was, but she was telling me it's already too late, because it's been already like eight nineteen, eight twenty, and I'm like, well, I don't know, I go. All I know is that I listened to the radio. I hear him se a Montabelle up that I never heard of her, see her name. And at that point she's like, Okay, well let me call and find out, and then she calls me back later tells you that she won.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, first of all, how do you even know what I sound like if you haven't heard in two years? Yeah, I mean, this is a long time to be away and now and now she's arguing with you about the name. And it turns out, by the way, Ryan Rose is not good for that dude, really great for you, really great for you. He ended up winning. Now, did the bill that we paid for Janie's did that fix your truck?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: So we still can't.
Speaker 4: You're going to fix the van, Yeah, we're going to fix the van.
Speaker 1: Well, how much do you need to fix the truck so you can listen to us more than every two years.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I mean, it's just I wouldn't need a YouTube. They call it the Beast because it's finished. You like so many too many accidents and none of them were my fault, but it still keeps running.
Speaker 1: So stream us on the IET radio app in that Beast of yours and I'm well listen, this is a love story, guys, of Janie and Juan coming together through kiss FM in that roundabout way to get their bills paid to fix at least one of the two cars in the family. And we appreciate that. And I know you guys have a lot on your plate with a family of nine in Manapella years I can tell thank you for your loyalty to kiss U f M. Thank you for listening to us when you can, and good luck there, Monabella. We are beyond grateful for your connection and thrilled to pay your bills. Okay, guys, big hugs. We love you guys than you Enginey's super cool, right, You never know how it's all going to come together, and you too can get your bills paid. So with that in mind, kiss up and dot Com keyword bills, give me your name, tell me about the bill, and stand by to create your own love story. Uh. This is from Nicole and mar Vista. She's like, hey, guys, I'm at a loss. I went on two perfectly magical dates with the guy met Onhinge. On the last one he actually said these words, actually says, I think I'm falling for you. I think I'm falling for you. Have you ever said that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, me too, Me too.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when it comes natural and then usually it's reciprocated and that all works out.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing she's saying, now, nothing the guy completely ghosted her. I don't know what happened, but I really want to know what happened. Yeah, so let's get Nicole on you know, what is with people when they date? What is with us when we date? Sometimes we just I.
Speaker 6: Don't Sometimes it's like it doesn't work until it works.
Speaker 1: Maybe, But why is he saying I'm falling for you and then disappearing? What what is that about?
Speaker 3: He's probably truthful and then he changed his mind.
Speaker 1: Change your mind so fat because he went back on the apps and started it's the reason we're here. All these spiraling notions are why we're here for a second date updates? So thank you for reaching out. I don't know, I mean, what do you think when you played this out in your mind? What conclusion can you come to? Why did he blow you off so fast?
Speaker 10: I mean, maybe he's afraid of how he's feeling.
Speaker 9: That's the only thing I can think of.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's scared that he's falling for you? So he's laying off?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 10: I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well that's interesting. Maybe he's trying to catch himself. He doesn't want to get hurt too, Like he doesn't want to get hurt again. The guy's been hurt. Perhaps he doesn't want to get hurt this time because he's falling so fast.
Speaker 3: Get that?
Speaker 1: All right? What's his name is? Dimitri? Al right? Hold on one second? Hot you met him on a hand run, I think if I need to know anything else, you went two great dates. What did you do on the dates? What was so magical about the date snicle that you went on with the guy?
Speaker 10: Well, the first day was ideal, like we had a picnic on the Green Bell in Santa Monica, like with a blanket, you know, made out under this, you know, under the sky kind of thing, just like a movie amongst you.
Speaker 1: You you made out, you had a nighttime picnic.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the stars, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Can't see stars.
Speaker 7: Wine nice well?
Speaker 1: And did you lay on the hard ground like with roots under and everything? Mark wear the.
Speaker 9: Blanket and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And then the second day we went to Venice and walked along the water and held hands and you know that's when.
Speaker 1: You told me to me the holding hands on the second date is very symbolic of intimacy, like that does an intimate act on the second date, if you're holding hand, it's like a little makeup after the first. I'm not so sure. I think that the holding hands tells me more Toney, Why are you confusion?
Speaker 6: Because I feel like tongue in mouth is more intimate than hand in hand.
Speaker 1: Well, no one want to that sort of description, but I'm just saying that I think it's very intimate if you're holding someone's hand walking through the market. I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: You know, it's very much.
Speaker 1: We are a couple. Well, yeah, you're saying, Hey, I know what happened on the first date at the picnic, and I know what's about to happen now, So I want to grab your hand if everybody we're together, That's what I'm saying. Who initiated the hand holding? Oh?
Speaker 9: He did? He did.
Speaker 1: Hold on one second, do you handhold? Front or back? Where's your hand? I'm in the back.
Speaker 3: I'm in the back.
Speaker 1: You're in the front. I am in the front. I'm just trying it, checking it out right now for a second. I'm in the front. Your fun. How are we going to walk together? If he's a two fronts here? I can't give us the demons? Pa Nicole, very quiet. We got him on the line. Let me see what we can find out about why he's seemingly ghosting you so rigidly. Okay, okay, is this Dmitri?
Speaker 7: Hey? What's up?
Speaker 1: How are you brough? It's Ryan Seacrests. I have Tani and Sisty. You're on the air with us right now. I wanted to know that. How you doing.
Speaker 7: Doing great?
Speaker 5: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Great? So we're calling you about someone you met on Hinge. Her name is Nicole. Did you have a couple of days with her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we did.
Speaker 1: You chuckle when I say her name. Tell me what you feel, what you think.
Speaker 7: Is this? It's just hilarious that you're calling me about her.
Speaker 1: Why is it hilarious?
Speaker 7: I don't know. We just we went out a few times.
Speaker 8: And yeah, I'm just surprised if she's trying to reach back out to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know, why are you surprised by that? Were you feeling it like reviving?
Speaker 8: Well, I guess I'm kind of not surprised, but yeah, I just I've not communicated.
Speaker 7: With her in a few days. Like why you, I don't know why. She's like, well, she uh, she ghosted my friends.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 8: And I found this out after we went out together and I was I was hanging out with my friends and we were watching a football game and they all, you know, I was describing my day with her, and then my friend was like I went out with her and she totally blocked me, and like ghosted and blocked me.
Speaker 7: And he's my boy.
Speaker 12: I'm not ghost I just want to meet you to call is on the phone right now with us listening on him, and she did ask us to call to find out what's going on.
Speaker 1: So Nicole, what is Dimitri telling us here?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 10: He, I guess I went out with one of his friends apparently, and I didn't know that. No, that they were friends.
Speaker 1: No, I mean you met on Hinge. He is a total stranger. When did you realize you went out with one of his friends.
Speaker 10: I'm I just am now finding that out.
Speaker 7: I didn't know, Dmitri.
Speaker 1: What friend? Was this? A good friend?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Great friend? Nicole?
Speaker 1: Do you know who he's talking about? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know who he's talking about.
Speaker 1: Why'd you block him? I didn't.
Speaker 9: I just didn't want to see him anymore. I wasn't interested, Dmitri.
Speaker 1: What is your what's your issue here that your friend? I mean, how small is the world that your friend dated her? Is that the issue?
Speaker 8: No, that's not the issue at all. Like, I'm cool with that. It's just how she ghosted and like she blocked him and ghosted them, and I think, what happened?
Speaker 1: What do you do that made you do that? Nicole? Well, wait, maybe he did something that she didn't like. Hmmm.
Speaker 10: No, I just didn't.
Speaker 9: I just didn't like him. I just we just didn't have a good vibe.
Speaker 1: It's just your way of ending the relationship.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, it's not like we went out a bunch of times and like had all this intimate moment you.
Speaker 1: Want to do moving on, moving on. But to me, treat hold on. Okay, so that's breaking news for me. But did you say to Nicole after a date that you think you're falling for her? Is that true? Or was that true?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I did, I said that. Yeah, yeah, I felt that way at the time. But then yeah, and then I found this out and I'm like, no, what this is terrible behavior.
Speaker 1: Hold on for a second. Would I have a conversation with her before I did this? I think it's such bad behavior. She didn't like the guy. To me, it's more about like, oh, I don't really want to date you because you did date my friend and it's a good friend of mine, and that's gonna be weird for me. Like that's to me, it's more of it. Yeah, that is weird for me, because especially if you like somebody, it's like, if you're falling for somebody, it's hard to find somebody to fall forward to say those words too. I'd be more hung up on the fact that she went out with somebody it's close to me, it's a friend of mine. That's going to create maybe weirdness of the friendship. Yeah, obviously you don't care about that. You care about the way she treated him with the block.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly. It's not cool.
Speaker 8: And that's why I gest to her, what goes around comes around.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, like the two wrongs not really making it right here.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and we had a connection. He and I didn't have that connection or say the things or.
Speaker 9: Do the things.
Speaker 1: But now you're seeing Dmitri's through colors. But I thought we were onto some awesomeness here, guys. Nah, I thought we're onto some awesomeness. Like, here's two people that were vibing, and I feel like you threw this away. You threw this away, Tomeitrie.
Speaker 2: You could have at least given her the benefit of the data explain herself, and you didn't even do that.
Speaker 1: You just went with your broa. Yeah, he did that, well, Dimitri, Nicole safe to say, from our view here, it doesn't look like this is meant to be a match.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I don't want to go out with someone so mature anyway, Like I can't believe I'm immature.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're not gonna let you guys argue about it. Well, thank you very much for reaching out. Good look to me.
Speaker 4: Tri.
Speaker 1: Hopefully's happiness out there that landed dating so you're okay with ghosting. Okay, are you talking to me? We're talking to Ryan. I don't love it, but like she didn't want to deal with the guy, so she blocked him and moved on to me. The bigger issue was like if for me, if I'm Dmitri, I'm like, not for that, I wouldn't want to go out again. I'd be more concerned about the fact she did one of my friends and what's that going to be like? But then again, I also know it's hard to find somebody who say I think I'm falling for you.
Speaker 6: Too, And also sometimes it's like having the conversation is so weird.
Speaker 3: It's just easier.
Speaker 1: And I also want to just clear the air right now for Dmitri who works here. Dmitri, he works here, is sending me an I am saying he wants us to know he does not approve of this fellow namesakes Pat so he does not want all the Dmitries in the world to get a bad rep. Yeah, Dimitri, so.
Speaker 3: I don't think he did it so bad, though I'd be annoyed too.
Speaker 12: Second date update there on air where the Ryan says, well, we've made it into a Tuesday it's not a great stay of the week anyway, and certainly not with the elements that we're dealing.
Speaker 1: With this morning. So check on traffic and weather here in a minute. But wet. Hi's in the upper fifties. It's winter, scattered showers all day tomorrow. Looking a little bit better if you sent me a bill, your name and a bill, got that? Maybe it's you next, And let's play Name that Disneyland ride music for Disneyland tickets.
Speaker 11: Yay, Name that disney ride Music's.
Speaker 1: Rolls off the tongue. That all right? Who is this here? Anna? Good morning. It's Ryan Seacrest and Tanya and Sicany in the back room. Hello, So we got some real opportunity for you once the weather gets nice, or a four pack to Disneyland. I'm gonna play the music you hear while waiting in line for a ride. You just have to name the ride. You gotta get three right before you get three wrong. It's pretty straightforward.
Speaker 7: Okay, are you?
Speaker 1: Are you excited? All right, we'll try and help you out the best weekend. Here's the first one. Listen to this Name this Disney Ride music.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't get.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, it is the Haunted Mansion. It's one of my favorites of all time. Still haunting. Yeah, yeah, so good. Okay, you got one down, two more right, and you win a four pack to Disneyland. Here we go. Name this Disney Ride music?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I can't remember that one.
Speaker 1: The sounds you make now are the sounds I make on the metal horn?
Speaker 7: Oh that's that's all right?
Speaker 5: Yah?
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That opened in nineteen fifty nine. It's got a secret basketball court inside it. It went really huh oh really I was packaball you think case play some horse? All right, here we go. Name this Disney Ride music.
Speaker 7: How do you guess? Is thatna?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 7: Oh wow?
Speaker 10: No, that one's like a.
Speaker 1: Hint though, ye give her hints. Think of the big ball coming at you.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's enough, Okay, Oh, the the of that movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah you know yet that movie? Is that movie?
Speaker 9: That movie is no When I was Noah's Noah Lader Laders.
Speaker 1: But what's later Indiana Jones Adventure?
Speaker 8: What I was?
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know it was on the tip of your tongue. So she knew. She just couldn't say it. She didn't say it, but like in her brain, she knew it. In my brain. Things happened to just trying to have Raiders of the Lost ar film. Okay, Mark hold on, the name of the ride is Indiana Jones Adventure Raiders of the Lost Art.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with Ryan.
Speaker 4: I've been in the ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah music, you know what she blinked and you would blink to. I would never call in to play this game. It's strange because you all right, so you're still in it. Don't worry all this, all this and you're still in it. Okay, here, all right, Anna name this Disney ride music? You know it.
Speaker 7: Just talk it out?
Speaker 1: Was that sound? Yeah, it's like that teachy sound, right, not really the main song for that room. Well, okay, name name this one. Okay, we are to do this, yes, yes, oh my goodness, we.
Speaker 9: Just gave it long ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the one that's Jones Adventure. Yes, that's the one. I went back to you. I'm trying to I'm trying to help out now all right, uh for the wind, for the wind, name this Disney ride music. Individuals taking excursions into the Congo should promote their own drinking water, since snacks will not be sure. You know this, it's right now to the other right, nothing's.
Speaker 4: Micky Jungle Cruise.
Speaker 1: What did you say, did you say jungle cruise? Yeah, that's Jungle cruise. God, I heard you. I burned some talaries on that one. So Anna, congratulations, somehow here we are. You did it. Four tickets to Disneyland.
Speaker 9: Thank you, thank you, We love you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 10: I love you guys, Thank you as much.
Speaker 1: Fun.
Speaker 2: By the way, the tiky room is in the ticky Ticky Ticky ticky ticky room.
Speaker 1: But that would give it away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one's still. This one's good.
Speaker 1: It's the enchanted taking room. Uh. That game was the first time we did that was different. Yeah, right, but it's hard. It's hard when you're out of context and just hearing it and you're doing stuff. But anyway, and I knew we're going to get in there. Now you agree. Well, Mickey would not have it any other way. He wants Anna there, and Mini too. Mickey and Minnie would not want Anna to walk away empty handed. On air with a Ryan Seacrest, you ever put on those you know, there's meditative sleep apps and they're talking to you about riding a horse and you know, through the woods and you're trying to fall asleep, and then you look over and your dog is totally out. Georgia, Olio. I didn't tell you about Olio. We have not discussed about Olo. Olio, Georgia and Ohio. Ohio. George's got a sibling, now Olio, Yes, yes, put a pin, then come back. We'll come back to you. But Olio meaning olive oil, Yes, Olio is the color of olive oil. I like oleo has all the benefits of olive oil. Anyway, are you put on the sleep apps and people are riding horses through the woods and all the dogs? They probably love it, That's what I'm thinking. It's a break from you talking.
Speaker 2: Oh tune in, you know, too much talking, and then you put on that app and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my gosh, it's quiet. I don't talk at home.
Speaker 3: I don't talking to was dogs.
Speaker 1: On your phone? You're probably not, but you never stopped talking. Have you ever spent time with me outside of this show? I don't talk, Yes, you do. I do not. I talk to strangers. You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't handle silence, so you fill the air with talking.
Speaker 1: But not in my home. Yeah alone, no, but if someone's there, probably huh. Interesting this picture you painted me at home to just talking just want wearing a Petz dispenser of chatter.
Speaker 3: My image of you at home is so different.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you think I just talk at home by myself?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't yourself. No, this is talking like I call people just want to call you chould chat on the pack? Yeah? No, I hate talking on the phone. That is so not true. You'd rather call than text? Yeah, because I don't have time to teest. This proves my point. Anyways, Can we talk about this? Just because I called you fast? But my calls are short with you, They're like no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes you sit there and think through your what you're trying to say.
Speaker 3: Hey got a quick seck?
Speaker 1: Okay, John, I question, But for Ryan, Hey you got a quick sack?
Speaker 3: Jump jump to something else real quick?
Speaker 1: Why is I just stepped out of something? I just stepped out of something to call you fast?
Speaker 3: Something I gotta go back.
Speaker 1: But do you have a quick let me say, I can jump back in. Yeah I can. That's why I do. I like to tell your voices, guys, I'm with you texting. I did not sit around going down my call sheet trying to call people to talk the dog keep the dogs awake? Can you let the dogs sleep? And they're tired of you talking? Well, listen, shed some light on this big issue. My dogs are up in paus about it. This is a big issue.
Speaker 2: Last week Universal Music Group, which represents big names Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo, Bad Bunny.
Speaker 1: Amazing, how many people.
Speaker 2: Exact They are now not allowing that their artist music will be on TikTok anymore. So all existing videos that currently use music and had that artist, you might notice now those videos are muted and UMG says TikTok is not compensating these artists fairly. And it all comes down to AI. So they're saying that there's a lot of AI generated recordings and not getting any credit for it.
Speaker 1: So even Trevor, like you said at the ground exactly, and you know what, TikTok, shame on you. Shame on you for ripping off all of these artists. Yeah, shame on you. How dare you do that? That's Spotify's job.
Speaker 2: So the big question is will this last? I say no, I feared they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Figure it out. Well, I mean, like everybody's got to be treated fairly. And you know, with all this stuff before me and A I don't understand the AI, but it seems like stained like you don't.
Speaker 2: This has happened before and they've worked it out or whatever, but now for whatever reason, and we're just getting it's like so massive that they did so many artists. Because I had this one video that had a bad bunny song on it and it was muted for a while and then all of a sudden it started working again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, let's hope that everybody gets what they deserve and we can work it out to enjoy the music wherever the music may be. Exactly. While we're on Trevor now, I do want to go back for a second. I didn't really punctuate how much I thought he was brilliant hosting the Grammys. You know, it's not an easy gig to roam or like they opened. His monologue was very good. It was very good, you know, roaming around. He's on a steady cam, he's reading a prompter, you're looking off, you're looking on you. I think that those moments were planned for the walk in of Taylor Meryl Street. But right, very well done and along open with energy and movement, and he made it look really easy and it's not, and he interacted with everybody. I liked that. There was those moments right probably planned. One of my favorite moments was when Lenny Kravitz was there and he said it, Lenny Kravitz, how are you looking at me like you're not here? I love that line. So Trevor uh No, well done.
Speaker 6: A lot of people saying that, like, that's the way you can make a monologue funny but not dragging people down.
Speaker 1: It was all positive and all uplifting. It's all celebratory and funny. I agree. I mean, let's definitely give him good credit there because it really did work, and he's done it a couple of times, and yeah, I like it. I like it, and I feel like he he's just a nice, friendly guy, you know. And that's but you're right, you don't have to cut people down and make fun of people. It's for a joke. It's not the vibe anymore.
Speaker 6: But nobody was jokey, like he was joking about the NFL cutting to Taylor, but it was done in a way that didn't drag anybody down, like it was fact like funny, like.
Speaker 1: Even when he said and I cannot get it all right. But when Kerevor Noah talked about Taylor moving from table to table in the Enemies of that Table, and when he said Lionel Richie's now Linel wealthy, it was like it was funny. It was good fun. Yeah, that's the kind of fun we want. Can't we have fun like that?
Speaker 2: Don't we?
Speaker 3: I thought we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel that energy.
Speaker 11: I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a positive fun. We'll tell jokes. We won't tell jokes at people's expenses. No, right, what we do tease each other. No teasing is sibling teasery. Yes, right, this is like family teasery. The end of the day. If you called and said, hey, Ryan, my power is out. What am I doing? I'm over there trying to figure out how to get it back on.
Speaker 3: Our power almost went the other night, so he'd call a guy.
Speaker 1: Tanya, is a trending report coming up here? And just a second, Tanya, what do you have?
Speaker 6: What do we know about Taylor's new album? The Tortured Poets Department? Not much, But the Easter egg basket is.
Speaker 1: Full, cold morning, cold and wet this morning. By the way, my water wasn't working in my shower the other day, and so I had to tub it. You ever had to tub it?
Speaker 2: You have to go to the water heater and make sure that nobody messed with the same I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that. I was rushed, so I went into the bathtub. The bathtub for some reason did have hot water. Have you ever had to go underwater in the bathtub to get your hair done in the morning? It is like a oh not morning, but yeah, it is a gymnus move for me to get under that water in my tub on my knees. Your stomach muscles well. On my knees, I'm spread with my knees and I'm going down with my head under the water to soak my head so I can do my head. Do it that way?
Speaker 2: Why didn't you go backwards on your back and then eating in the shower yet?
Speaker 1: And then you're like, would somebody remind me? I'm not gonna eat, but I will take my coffee in the shower. I I'll try to try to eat what you try to eat.
Speaker 3: No, I'm trying to remind you.
Speaker 1: I took my phone in there this morning? Was it they was doing this Jessica album?
Speaker 6: No Jessica Biel, I texted you, and then I even exclamation pointed it again.
Speaker 1: The thing was Jessica Biel actually had. It was a trending report, And Tanya said, you know, for efficiency, she brings food and teen stuff into the shower. And I thought, you know, I've never thought about bringing my coffee into the shower, but I kind of like that food no coffee, Yeah, I kind of liked that idea. Bring it in. I need to do it. What did you bring into yours? Tanya?
Speaker 6: I brought my coffee in and I brought watermelon into quite nice?
Speaker 1: You enjoy it?
Speaker 3: Yes? I did?
Speaker 4: Did it?
Speaker 1: Save times? Water would slow me down? No, it's good. The watermelon was good. Speaking of these sorts shattering trending reports, yes, okay, you got one now right.
Speaker 6: Yes, the Tortured Poets Department is coming. It's coming April nineteenth. But what does it mean? And where does the title come from?
Speaker 3: So let me tell you. Joe Alwin, we all know Taylor's ex.
Speaker 6: He once said in a GQ article that he has a group chat with two of his friends called the Tortured Men's Club BA, which is in reference to like projects where they play these sad men so obviously the title of this album is a playoff that it must be. You cannot tell me that is a coincidence. April nineteenth is when the album comes out, and April nineteenth, seventy seventy five, tell me.
Speaker 1: Yell at us, you know we're here, We're excited, We're here.
Speaker 6: It was the beginning of the American Revolutionary War, when America wanted to separate from Britain.
Speaker 1: I mean, the cleverness is like beyond for me.
Speaker 6: Fancy that this is going to be declaring war on Joe Allwin through.
Speaker 1: The outs not declared why.
Speaker 6: But April nineteenth, twenty twenty three, was also the day that everyone unfollowed Joe Alwin on social media, by the way, So.
Speaker 1: It's an album about their breakup.
Speaker 6: So it definitely seems to be significance in the release date and in the title. And I've never been more excited to be depressed through these songs.
Speaker 14: I saw that meme the other day, So it's amazing the things, the detail that can be remembered in a past relationship.
Speaker 1: Here I can't even remember, by the way, honestly, why it broke up sometimes, you know what I mean, You're like, wait, Why are we breaking up? I don't I don't forget the day and the time in the year of the war. I don't know, Like what was it that? How do we get it here? Why are we here? I know we're here, but is it really why? And it drags out sometimes and it's like a weird back and forth and you seesaw and then like what year did you break up? I don't know?
Speaker 2: Last was there any significance in the date that she told us, like the announcement, Oh you mean Sunday?
Speaker 6: Right, Well, it was after she won her thirteenth Grammy, which is her favorite.
Speaker 1: Was that was? Yeah? She goes and she.
Speaker 6: Says that the genius behind it. We all thought Reputation Taylor's version was coming. We literally like I thought, like such a clown. I was still not convinced that it's not not coming. No, So there's a pattern. Now she does too original album like she does. There's a pattern.
Speaker 2: Now in the year do whatever she wants.
Speaker 1: There's a pattern.
Speaker 6: There's a pattern. There's a pattern, and now I believe that Reputation's coming next year.
Speaker 2: Wasn't there something with tomorrow's date? What's tomorrow to seven? There's something significant about it. That's like when Ronnie told me the other.
Speaker 1: Day to seven equals nine? Who are they playing against in the super Bowl forty?
Speaker 3: Okay, but what's happening on that date? What's happening on two seven?
Speaker 2: Well, it's her first show in Tokyo, so there's rumors that she might announce it at the show.
Speaker 3: I don't think. So what time is it coming next year?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well, here's the good news. Every day, we're here to update you on all things clever Easter, Eggy, hold everything, Tonny, take a last sip of that pathwater, and then get up to the mic. Everybody's hands on deck. A messy Tuesday morning, So let me distract you for a second. Although focus on the road, but just to get your mind off of the stress of cold, wet southern California. Stephanie is on the line. Listen to this, so seventy as I understand your your dad asked you to give a speech at his wedding, and the woman he's marrying is who he cheated on your mom with.
Speaker 10: Yes, exactly, Ryan, Yeah, Soldad, my dad, you and I am about ten years ago, and I obviously impacted our family and my parents got divorced after that, and it was really rough for a few years.
Speaker 9: But we've all moved on and we're all at a good place now. But my dad have been dating.
Speaker 10: The woman that he has an affair with since they my parents got divorced, and now they're actually getting married again. We're all at a good place. My dad just asked my siblings and I to give a speech at their wedding, and we do not want to. We feel like it's inappropriate and of a trial to her mom, and we don't know how to tell him. What do you think is the best move?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, I can't understand how to answer that. How does your mom know you've been asked to do this?
Speaker 9: Not yet, we haven't told her.
Speaker 6: Yet in your heart not to give the speech. I think they're so valid in that feeling, and I think you can express that to your dad wholeheartedly.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, you're.
Speaker 6: You're not protesting, You're not not going. You just don't want to give a speech.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, are you going? If you don't give the speech, will you attend?
Speaker 9: Yes? Yeah, We're definitely all leave it at that.
Speaker 1: You say, look, we're going to be there when you support you.
Speaker 2: We have supported you after all these years, even though what you did to mom, but asking us to speak on the love that you guys have built based off of lies.
Speaker 6: Which is not comfortable doing it and infidelity like it's just not for us.
Speaker 1: Well and out of respect to your relationship and love for your mother. Yeah, sometimes, Stephanie, the thing is, I mean everything you just said to us what you should say. But sometimes in life you can't avoid difficult conversations. But you have to have them and you should feel no guilt in having them, and you feel no guilt in the position that you're taking and you should not feel bad about it. You should not carry that. This is one of those situations, is one of those talks?
Speaker 7: True?
Speaker 1: What's your relationship with your step long lunch or do you even call her step more?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I do.
Speaker 10: Our relationship is good, is good? Yeah, we get along now. It was rough in the beginning, but now now we're still belong time.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So the kind of the version that you gave us is what you have to give to your father and you'll be there to support him, but you just are you know, you have this this feeling that is everything you said so well, Oh.
Speaker 2: Life if you're feeling it now, that means you're gonna feel it even after the speech, so you might as well just rip the bandaid off and have the conversation with him.
Speaker 9: Perfect.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much, help a lot. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Welcome, Thanks, Stephanie.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, her head, heart all in the right place. Yeah, doing really the right thing. Actually by not making the speech that she doesn't feel comfortable with, but being there to show love to her dad. She's doing the right thing by forgiving her dad what ten years ago. I guess at some point she has to make a decision. Do I hold it right? Do I not hold udge?
Speaker 3: I probably would hold a grudge too, Yep, but.
Speaker 1: She decided, you know, I want to. I want to. That's maybe that's that's a burden to carry, right to hold that gudge?
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: You know, if you've not sent me your name or a bill, you should do it at KISSFM dot com. Key were bills. I'm gonna call another name next. We also have our iHeart radio app and inside the iHeart Radio app, inside the kiss page inside the iHeart Radio app. I was listening to uh the I Radio app the other day, Tanya and I was listening to Z one hundred, but I was listening to Kiss and I heard something and before I listened to the station call letters, I was listening to ZE one hundred in New York. Right. I was just flipping around. iHeart radio stations, and I called Siciny Sisney, you won't believe what's happening, and she's like really, I'm like, yeah, I hang up. Turns out I was not listening to Kiss easy one. Yeah. It's like I didn't know we were giving this stuff away. And then I'm like, wait a minute, No, there's no way. I'm like, I know playing what we're doing. But my point is you can get anything everywhere.
Speaker 3: All the time, I thought you said my point is I need to slow down.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My point is I don't really pay attention down. No, no, I want to. I like my velocity caused that was like, oh, what did I mess up? Nothing was messed up? Nothing because you're in charge of it. Something was messed up. Something was but it was not my station, our station, it was their station. So anyway, well, I listened, I flipped around. Technically was us? Technically was us? Because I was in our show broadcast back there. I just follow our show guys all around the number one fan over here, number one fan. I listened to show and every time zone my day. I'm exhausted about we get the time with the Australia. Can it on Chum and all the stuff? Anyway in side the iHeartRadio Apple's how I listened to us around the world, YEP in the different time zones. And it's truly true. You can't follow it because it's on delay.
Speaker 2: I mean, we wrap the show here and then you go and you turn it on in another time zone that we're on, and then you continue listening to it.
Speaker 1: I love our shows, It's great, yeah, but I don't get to hear it when we're on it. So I get to hear it when it's on the time zone difference.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So inside the heard I was the talkback feature and I love it so much. Jackie and Hyland is a big fan of eating in the shower Tanya. She sent us this talk.
Speaker 13: Hi, guys, it's Jackie. I just heard Tanya rad talking about Jessica Bill and I thought, you know what, it seems weird, but you're combining two different pleasures, right, So you're in there with the warm water, and it's you're enjoying. And then you've got your cup of Earl Gray sitting there and you take a sip or whatever, and then you I think it's a great idea.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do that tomorrow. I don't know. To me, my brain digesting food and showering in warm water, my brain's confused.
Speaker 3: She sounds happy.
Speaker 1: Do you have a cafe table in there now?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in my shower yeah no, no, we have like a.
Speaker 1: Legend watermelon and tea in there.
Speaker 3: Well, we have like the legend. We have like our shampoo and stuff on. So I put it there.
Speaker 1: We we wait, wait, wait, wait to talk. That's right way to talk. That means you're gonna be in a relationship for a long time. We we wait. Okay, here's a talkback number two.
Speaker 11: Hey, right, and everyone, this is Anthony. I've been listening for I do at while. Actually, anyways, I want to say happy New Year. You know that Jazz and I had a question for Ryan. So with you taking over Wheel of Fortune, I was wondering if for a celebrity Wheel of Fortune you would have Tanya maybe even Patty on there as like your first celebrity guest. That's an idea. Anyways, hope you're all doing good, good, take care.
Speaker 1: Of fu well. So thank you for listening there. Appreciate that's a long time Anthony. Uh yeah, no, I don't know the answer to that. Would you guys like to do that some day?
Speaker 2: In thesolutely love to be on it, but maybe not for celebrity week. I feel like you should have have real celebrities for that week. May you create like some sort of radio week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be fun, but you'll allowed to play and win money on the show.
Speaker 2: We'll journey, but you can get different DJs from around the country, maybe even and that could be kind of cool.
Speaker 1: That could be fun radio week. Thank you for that. You went to you went and saw your first taping of it right now. I went to the set. I mean, Pat say Jack, He's like, no one can do what he does. He's so good. I watched Pat and Vana, the two of them. Wow, they're so good. I went to the set to watch the I was just I was just in all. I mean, honestly, Pat and Vana make it look so easy, and Pat makes it so seamless. It's just brilliant at it. So I don't start to fall. All right, let's get to Amy in Orange County. It was so cool to go see them work Amy in Orange County. So Amy says, Oh.
Speaker 15: Good morning. I'm doing this influencer thing that you guys were trying, and I feel so ridiculous, but I must say it's pretty funny and I was laughing so hard. I hope that you guys start the back Room show or podcast because that would be so awesome and I think everyone would love it. So yeah, have a great day.
Speaker 1: So we were talking about how influencers have the same cadence when they speak. Can you do it exactly? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can you do it?
Speaker 1: Or time you do it?
Speaker 2: I have this phone right here and all you have to do is just slide it to turn it on. And once it's on, you can get through all your apps, and if you swipe this way, you have more apps.
Speaker 1: Do you start listening to influencers and they talk like that? Mikaela, Yes, did you hear her talk about the Backroom podcast? I sure did, And tell me your thoughts about that. I mean, I think it's a great idea.
Speaker 10: They could be fun, but I don't think we can do it during the show.
Speaker 1: But after she didn't sound like an influencer there. Sometimes you sound like an influencer, but you didn't there. What did you do last night? Last night? It was raining so good? All right, let's do one more Lou in Indio. Let's hear Lou in Indio.
Speaker 5: Here, Hi, Ryan, Sisny, Tanya, and everybody in the back room. My name is Lou. I listened from Indio every day for sure, Monday through Friday, both times on the weekends as well. I just want to say thank you for the show that you guys put on every day, for all of you being so relatable and sharing so much of your lives with us. And I want to say thanks to Ruby for bringing dad on a few days ago. That reminded me so much of my dad. He's also from me chalk gun. Thanks for everything you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah in the house. What did he say after he was on the air with us, because that was the first time your dad was on with us. Yeah, I mean he was nervous. He just was like, was it good?
Speaker 12: Me?
Speaker 1: Huh? And I was like, yes, you're good, We'll have you back. Yeah on air with Ryan Seacret. Kiss up, m Hey, do you guys make eye contact with people at a stoplight Siciny no, I avoid all people at stop lights and Tanya.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love eye contact.
Speaker 1: Which way are you going home?
Speaker 3: Probably not cold water. I'm gonna take free ways.
Speaker 1: Look for Tanya tomorrow on the show The Morning Hack. If you're having trouble getting things done today at work or school, these songs are going to boost your productivity, so I'll tell you about that. Also, we obtain their bills kiss Fmmy in the Morning one thousand dollars every hour starting at six 'tend. Get in on that. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.