Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Jetty and he.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Yetty, the Artemist two crew welcomed back to Earth with standing ovations, the four astronauts speaking out for the first time since that textbook splash down off the coast of southern California, reflecting on their nearly seven hundred thousand mile journey around the Moon.
Speaker 3: No one down here is ever going to know what the four of us just went through, and it was the most special thing that will ever happen in my life. Uh great, certainly high ranking and a couple of the astronauts said some stuff about why can't we all just get along given the fact that, all right, whatever, we can't, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly we can't. Why can't we? I don't know, But here's the most interesting thing I heard.
Speaker 3: So we were watching the coverage on one of the news channels as the thing splashed down, and then they sat there bobbing in the ocean for a long long time. And first of all, I thought, if I could have handled the entire space trip, the part where they land in the ocean and bob around for like an hour.
Speaker 2: I would have thrown up everywhere.
Speaker 3: That would have been the worst part of the trip by far to me is the sitting there, rocking back and forth in that little thing, waiting for him to get me out of there. God, I would have vomited everywhere. But they had a former astronaut say something I'd never heard this before, how incredibly rank it gets inside the capsule, really, And he said, you don't notice it because of the zero gravity and because you're so intensely focused. He said, but when we land. I forget what moon mission or whatever he was on many many years ago, but he'd gotten out of a capsule and then he had to go back into the capsule for some reason, and he said it smelled so bad he almost threw up. Wow, from just the human bodies in there for all that time, I never I never considered that.
Speaker 2: That's so gross. Man.
Speaker 3: You know, you lock four or five six sweaty people in a tiny little room, super nervous for a really long period of time, inadequate bathroom situation.
Speaker 4: And I don't know how big a suitcase you're allowed to bring up, but I'll bet they wear the same stuff over and over again.
Speaker 3: Right, he said, it gets incredibly ranking there an aggressive scent.
Speaker 2: I had never considered that part of a moon mission.
Speaker 5: Yes, Katy, I was just gonna say they had a little floating coca problem too, right, probably didn't help.
Speaker 3: God, that bobbing around in the ocean. Oh, that was making me seasick just watching it. Get them out of there. They're gonna throw up block.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, plummet through space. Ye, crash into the ocean.
Speaker 4: Then you got to sit there getting seasick for an hour or however long it was.
Speaker 2: It was a long I remember that in past me. Yeah, so I'm not sure we have time to do this. Now we can start, certainly.
Speaker 4: I love Jason Riley, who writes for different publications, but mostly the Wall Street Journal. He was, well, I'll just I'll read the beginning. Capitalism is rigged, China's eating our lunch. The middle class is shrinking. This is the constant refrain from doom and gloom populists on the left and right.
Speaker 2: But is it true.
Speaker 4: Earlier this year, the Journal editorial page told you about a study from the American Enterprise Institute Stephen Rosen, Scott Winship that pushed back on that glum narrative, and this week the journal's news department followed up with the front page story highlighting the research of that research, which demonstrates upward mobility in the US is alive and kicking. In the study, they divided households into five categories poor or near poor, lower middle class, core middle class, upper middle.
Speaker 2: Class, and rich yont hitch.
Speaker 4: Technically, the middle class has been getting smaller, but that's only because more families have ascended the income ladder. They found that the core middle class has shrunk the middle quintile, but so too is the share of Americans with income too low to reach the middle class. The shrinking core middle class is due to a booming upper middle class. Only the relatively worse off parts of the middle class have shrunk, and by less than the upper middle class has grown.
Speaker 3: Right, So I don't need a ton of statistics which we have to prove it. But how about the fact that you know, if you're fifties or whatever whatever age you are, you're living in a house like twice as big as the one you grew up in. You grew up with akhar now you got two or three you flew nowhere as a kid.
Speaker 2: Now you fly everywhere.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's all kinds of examples of the different lifestyle, at least for me from when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: This stuff is a.
Speaker 4: Little hard to measure because of what we're always talking about, and that's the difference in the cost of living in income levels in various parts of the country. But in twenty twenty four, about thirty one percent of Americans were part of the upper middle class. Thirty one percent. That's up from ten percent in nineteen seventy nine. There's no single standard definition they get into that. They classified a family of three earning between one hundred and thirty three K and four hundred K as upper middle class. Households earning more were categorized as rich. Again, it's imperfect, but it's the best they've got. But the rise in influence is powering an American economy built on consumer spending and transforming the type of products and services companies offer. Even beyond what you were saying, Jack, these tend to be the people buying seventeen hundred dollars bassinettes to rock their babies to sleep, artisanal food for their dogs, pricey gym memberships, luxury cruises, and not only are people flying, but many are booking spots on business class airplane cabins. And they mentioned that that doesn't make you like you can just throw money around because you got bills and college expenses or whatever.
Speaker 2: But if you made.
Speaker 3: Most middle class people today go back and live like middle class people of the seventies, they would think they were very poor. Yeah, did you bring up or did I see someone like kids?
Speaker 2: You're sharing a bedroom and we got one car. Yeah, that's the way everybody is living. I think I read this the other day.
Speaker 4: I should have grabbed it that you live better than Nelson Rockefeller hmm or any of the super magnates of the doubt that. Yeah, I mean between you know, air conditioning and TV and medical care and transportation and life expectancy and there's just there was one hundred different things, and it's it's you know, it makes you stop and think anyway, So yeah, you have to out and out lie to discredit the free market. It's a wonderful thing, is practically a miracle. Read Stephen Pinker's Enlightenment now, at least the first three chapters moving along, it's all not good news.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: Can I rephrase that, Michael take two? Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 4: It's not all good news, though. Jack got some interesting shrink flation numbers here. The average family four now pays seven hundred and forty one dollars per year for the exact same groceries from twenty twenty to twenty twenty six. Handy's place to start the comparison. Seven hundred and forty one dollars per year. Buying the same Coca Cola mini cans costs one hundred and twenty seven percent more per ounce than the two liter bottle.
Speaker 2: Okay, what the hell? Well, let's see thanks for that's that's a stupid one. I should have asked that one off. Here's a fact that's actually interesting.
Speaker 4: The price per ounce increase on Eminem's since twenty twenty. It's the only product in the analysis to fully double Eminem's one hundred and two percent increase in six years.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And so part of it is the price gone up, and part of it is the number of Eminems in the bag exactly. Box of frosted flakes, Oh tell me about cereal. Henry and I went through a box of Raisin brand the other day. In one day, I had a bowl, and he had a bowl box empty. Wow, two poles a serial lot of one box woof.
Speaker 4: A box of frosted flakes now costs fifty one percent more per serving than it did in twenty twenty, and there are fewer servings.
Speaker 2: Inside as you you indicate.
Speaker 4: So the data revealed a deliberate two step strategy across multiple brands. Raise the price. I had this backwards when I mentioned it earlier in the show. I apologize deeply and humbly raise the price first, shrink the package a year later, after consumers stopped paying attention.
Speaker 2: Dorito's did it that way?
Speaker 4: Frosted Flakes Eminem's says these senior analysts quote, no one's surprised by growing prices these days. But the issue with strenkflation is the silence around it. You can clearly see when gas prices grow or rent rises, but in this case, you don't notice when you start to overpay for less. Land's hardest on those who can afford the least. Yeah, what if your local gas station started to give you, like, you know, eight ounces less than a gallon for every quote unquote gallon? You know?
Speaker 3: The cereal thing is hilarious. A box of cereal is like a book on a shelf. Now the box is smaller to start with, just in the biggest dimensions. But that sounds so thin. That's a very funny trick that they pulled off and making the box so thin.
Speaker 4: You pick up the bag of chips and it feels like there are three chips in there and a lot of air.
Speaker 3: Come on, Will that ever go back? Will we slowly go back eventually? Because inflation was the most recent inflation reading was a little kind of high.
Speaker 4: So yeah, there's a long answer to that, involving wage growth and tolerating high prices better and blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Assume at some point out of convenience, okay, instead of you grabbing five of the little boxes of Raisin brand, here's one great, big box and here's.
Speaker 4: What it costs. I would assume at some point we get there. Yeah, a lot of it's consumer psychology, like they were talking about. So yeah, you're right, absolutely we'll get back there. But at what got awful price? I can't even can't even guess.
Speaker 2: Maybe Trump and his Jesus robes can lay his hand on the cereal industry.
Speaker 4: At the point that you have to buy two boxes of Raisin brands to have one bowl of cereal. I think people will revolt. Empty one box, all right, empty the other box.
Speaker 3: Or the raisin comes in one box and ab brand comes in another box.
Speaker 2: You gotta buy him per piece exactly? Eh? Boy? What was the thing I wanted to check in on? I know, you know we need to Oh, I know what it is?
Speaker 3: I got to ask you because I wasn't here the other day. Okay, what you know about the Malania Epstein speech? Because I missed that whole thing? What the what the free is going on there?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: And the other thing we need to talk about is the whole Christinome's perfo husband and his bimboification porn girlfriend's conversations have been leaked.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, ethically, wow, how do we feel about this? Excited?
Speaker 4: I knew I could count on you, you know, Trump, Jesus lots on the way stay here.
Speaker 6: Of course, the email they released audio of Brian Nome's dominatrix. Apparently he was very much the confidante of this This is who we really talked to about this dominatrix, and he had been telling her that he very much wanted to take the the surgery and get the hormones and become a woman. He is now leading in the polls for the Democratic nomination for some and uh except you know, I fail for this day. It's a nice guy at weird life.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: One time she told Brian Noms to drink from the dog bowl and he said, that's a little dangerous around here.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: So I missed this. So he was thinking about transitioning.
Speaker 2: Well, at least.
Speaker 4: That's what he was telling his bimboification model girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know if he's serious or not. And then I assume because we're about to hear a little bit of their conversations, are we Is that what we're gonna hear?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So he would get dressed up in his like gigantic balloon breasts, tight outfit, makeup, nipples point in different directions for some reeh, you gotta consult your plastic surgeon. I can get your money back anyway. And so he would dress up like that and like talk to this this pro about his fantasis and all. Who was recording this though, Katie's got the handle on this.
Speaker 5: She was She had another recording device on her phone and had him on speaker.
Speaker 2: Does she record everybody?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Problem. Do they hold on to him to blackmail you later or what? Do they hang on to it.
Speaker 4: To ensure excellent customer service? This call may be recorded. Now, put the balloons under your shirt and let's get started.
Speaker 2: What are your nipples? Is pointing straight north? What's the deal? Eh? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, indeed, and these incredibly important recordings have come to light.
Speaker 3: Jack, Yeah, there's no reason we should hear these. We're about to, but there's no reason.
Speaker 2: That's what I was I was up.
Speaker 4: For a careful and heartfelt ethical discussion.
Speaker 3: You apparently want to leap forward. Well if other people are playing them, but it is it is awful. I mean, it's like I it's like my thing about the you know, d UI cop footage. We don't need to see this and we don't need to hear this, but we're about to.
Speaker 2: I vote no for the record.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I'll vote. We need two people at least to vote yes. Somebody yes, Katie do it?
Speaker 2: Yes? That's three. Why was she recording it? Though? That? I get it both ways.
Speaker 4: I can pretend to be virtuous and hear it yeah, yeah, win, here we go.
Speaker 2: He answer is I've heard of it. I've seen some art articles on it.
Speaker 7: M h I think we should go there for dessert and.
Speaker 8: To you, mm, what if people saw us together? I don't give him, not even if you got recognized.
Speaker 2: I don't care. What did be with you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: M hmmmm, I don't give anything else. Yeah? Is he and be seen together? Is he working his man during this conversation?
Speaker 4: Oh lord, sir, I have no idea. The conversation was killing me.
Speaker 3: So she knows who he is. She knows he's a high profile person. That's why she's recording it. That makes her an awful human being. Her name is Shy Soda mayor any relation. Admiring minds want to know she's recording this because he's high pro file, so she can extort him or something. It ain't whatever her reason is, it ain't good. You expect more out of your bimblification hired whatever she is?
Speaker 4: Whatever happened to professionalism?
Speaker 2: There's more? But wait, it gets worse.
Speaker 8: You told me you loved me, didn't you.
Speaker 2: I do love you?
Speaker 9: Are you.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: So much better than your wife? Aren't I?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Not cool? You're so much better.
Speaker 8: I can't live without me, can you?
Speaker 2: I can't? Oh my god, this is way more seconding than I and desperate for me.
Speaker 1: Yes, God, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: You think you see?
Speaker 3: I don't know how, boy, I don't know how this is being portrayed.
Speaker 5: H boy, I'm having a physical, awful reaction to listen.
Speaker 3: But I don't know how this is being portrayedble. I don't know how it's being portrayed other places. But I'm coming away from this not in more in judgment of him. I'm an in judgment of her. She's a horrible human being, and she was dragging that out, you love me more than your wife? She had a game going on, she had a plan for this. Yeah, that was a big question. And she's recording it and she's going to extort him or something. She's an awful human being. She should be. If anybody's going to be embarrassed and doxed and outed, it should be her.
Speaker 4: So this does not square with your experiences of good ethical bimboification talks.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, so that you love me more than you? Maybe that's a standard part of it. I have no idea. I don't know you tell us. I can't say you're wrong on that angle, but I have no idea or what.
Speaker 2: I don't fully understand what the bimblification thing is.
Speaker 3: But the good boy you that part was rough.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and getty.
Speaker 11: Anyone who has done this for a living is very familiar with the spouse who sits on Twitter and sees random accounts saying negative things that they don't think are true and says, I want to go out and defend this, and you're like, no, ma'am, we are not doing that. That would step on the message, et cetera, et cetera. What you saw was the team lose. You know, if the striisand effect is when you file a lawsuit that brings more attention to something, the Milennia effect is when finally Epstein is out of the news. You have an entire war in the Middle East and you're like, no, no, please, let's talk more about Epstein.
Speaker 3: So that's Sarah is Ger of the Dispatch, who's really good. She used to work in the Trump administration. But so I was out of town over the weekend, went to visit my parents' kids grandparents in Kansas, and was checked out of the news. But I didn't see the headline that Malania came out and gave a speech about Epstein.
Speaker 2: What was that all about. Nobody's sure. Nobody's sure.
Speaker 4: Some author is doing a couple of podcasts and claims that Epstein introduced her to Trump, or that she modeled for him or might have been one of his victims. But nobody believed it. Nobody was talking about it. So the whole world, including the White House, apparently was blindsided. And it's like, why are you talking about Epstein?
Speaker 3: Well, I did see like a cup of her where she's you know, this has got to stop.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, what adamant?
Speaker 4: What has to stop these false stories which are nobody knew?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, well that is one hundred percent the strike'sund effect.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: She literally came out to deny something nobody had heard or was talking about. She looked great, though, lovely, hew, lovely, affluent in several languages. Anyway, here's a woman who's not fluent in any languages whatsoever. Late in the week last week, she thrilled us with this.
Speaker 10: Listen, I might, I might, I'm thinking about him.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about him.
Speaker 3: And then we played some really good words answering what question.
Speaker 2: Will you run? Sorry, will you run for president? See? I might?
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 3: I I think she's just trying to keep her book to her alive. Is there any indication she's more serious than that about running for president?
Speaker 2: If so, how she's so crazy? Well that was.
Speaker 4: At Al Sharpton's outfit in New York City, their big rally. She was there, invited guests, and the crowd went crazy, just really really happy about that.
Speaker 2: Right, But you know they find that crowd. Did you see the polls?
Speaker 3: But you do know that you're dead as an interest of any to anybody the moment you say I'm not running, It's like everybody just gets about their and leaves. Why would I listen to you?
Speaker 2: Right? Well, and then Jack, you were out, I think.
Speaker 4: But she followed up at seventy two Michael with this thought about if she runs.
Speaker 10: Look, the American people have right to expect that anyone who wants to run for off is and be a leader, that it can't be about themselves and what they want for themselves has got to be about the American people. And that's how I think of it, and I am thinking about it in the context of then you know, is who and where and how can the best job be done for the American people.
Speaker 3: God, you forget her whole meandering parentheses, comma semi colon way of talking.
Speaker 4: She has no capacity to end a thought, does not a rama.
Speaker 2: Manuel will chew her up and spit her out.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely, And then the crack a g. Staff came up with this gem I was unfamiliar with. This goes back a couple of years. But she's attempting next to Michael, attempting to talk about inflation.
Speaker 2: Well, let's start with this.
Speaker 10: Prices have gone up, and families and individuals are dealing with the realities of that bread costs more, the gas costs more, and we have to understand what that means. That's about the cost of living going up. That's about having to stress and stretch limited resources. That's about a source of stress for families that is not only economic, but is on a daily level, something that is a heavy weight to carry. So it is something that we take very seriously, very seriously, and we know from the history of this issue in the United States that when you see these prices go up, it has a direct impact on the quality of life for all people.
Speaker 2: In our country.
Speaker 10: So it's a big issue and we take it seriously.
Speaker 4: And that was right around when the Biden administration, of which she was VEEP, was flooding America with borrowed printed currency trillions of dollars.
Speaker 3: I you know, you forget how bad she was and all that. And she always has had that thing that drives me crazy. Each phrase she acts like, oh, blew your mind. I'll give you a second to take that in because that was some heavy stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of a Her tone of voice implies touchdown dance after she makes the most.
Speaker 2: Mundane point, right, Captain banw just nothing.
Speaker 10: I'm thinking about it in the context of then, you know, is who and where and how.
Speaker 2: Exactly? Pardon me? Oh?
Speaker 3: She she seriously can't be thinking on running, oh she. I mean, even if she's thinking of running, no money, people are going to come to it say I'm in. I'll give you a million dollars. Right, That's that's the thing.
Speaker 4: She's at the top of the poles just because they're name recognition polls.
Speaker 3: So was Jeb Bush, So was Rudy Giuliani, So was Hillary Clinton in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: So were lots of people with name recognition But.
Speaker 4: Let's not lose sight of the goal here, Jack. We're not talking about her winning. We're talking about her running for our entertainment tad, right, So just get her to the starting line. She won't make it Iowa again, but just get her to the starting line place.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I was on the as part of the deal anymore.
Speaker 2: Is it South Carolina? I guess now that you mentioned it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, If ancient Jim Clyburn has any say, yeah, and he'll try to fix the game again. So let's conclude the discussion with the little greatest Tits package here, Michael, I.
Speaker 10: Grew understanding the children of the community are the children.
Speaker 2: Of the community. I need to get to go.
Speaker 10: I need to be able to get where you need to go to do the work and get home. I don't know what's wrong with you, young people.
Speaker 2: You think you just fell.
Speaker 10: Out of a coconut tree.
Speaker 2: I do believe that we.
Speaker 10: Should have rightly believed, But we certainly believed that certain issues are just settled, certain issues are just settled.
Speaker 2: Clearly we're not.
Speaker 10: No, that's right, and that's why I do believe that we are living sadly in real unsettled times. I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been.
Speaker 3: You know, her all time best when she thought worked in all settings, unburdened by what has been and will whatever that is phrase, she says.
Speaker 4: I remember so vividly talking to people who'd worked with her in California, and I'm saying, Joe, she's an idiot, and me saying, no, come on, she's a liberal. I get you disagree. No, seriously, she's a dope. And they couldn't convince me.
Speaker 2: Classinay Mara.
Speaker 3: Before we take a break, I got the latest from open source intelligence on what's going on with the US versus Iran and the blockade and all that sort of stuff. According to Axios, there is continued engagement between the US and Iran and Ford Motion on trying to get an agreement, even with this last weekend's failed peace talks. Now Ian Bremmer cynically says that was put out just before the market's opened today to try to calm the markets rather than any actual peace talks.
Speaker 2: I don't know which is true, could be.
Speaker 3: And Donald Trump has stated that thirty four ships transited the Straight of Horror Moves yesterday, which he says is the highest number since the start of the war and has something to do with the blockade being the day where zero ships are going to go through.
Speaker 2: Is anybody signed up to help us yet on the blockade? No, no, he said.
Speaker 3: There's a coalition of the willing that are going to help us, but there is nobody helping us currently. And still the open question is if a ship goes through, what are we going to do about it? We have fifteen warships there that are either going to blast them out of the water or sail up next to them and commandeer the thing, or.
Speaker 2: Who knows what, you got to take it and confiscate the cargo, sell it at auction.
Speaker 3: I'll be interesting to watch. I would assume somebody's going to send a ship through a day. It's like a test. It's not going to be some company. I mean, they're not going to do that. The companies already are no. No, no, no no.
Speaker 2: It'd have to be a ran sending one through.
Speaker 4: Right, you know what, Whether they'll do it today or soon, you would think they've got a test it. I'm just I'm trying to think through what their strategy is at this point, What would bring the most economic pain to the most countries, who then will tell America to call off the dogs.
Speaker 2: That's the Iranian strategy obviously. Yeah.
Speaker 3: My theory earlier today was this is what I'd do if I was Iran. I just say, Okay, let's keep it closed and see how long China and Europe are willing to put up with that. Not very long, I'm guessing, and let that happen rather than try to force your way.
Speaker 2: Through and take on the United States.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they'll probably have their pr people making around saying, hey, we had a system for opening up. You just pay a little reasonable toll, and the US is blockading it. Now their maniacs, what are you going to do? Yeah, and the Macrones of the world will say a zero point.
Speaker 3: I thought I hated JD Vance going to Hungary and campaigning for urban Yeah.
Speaker 2: Last we hated that a lot. Thought that was absolutely awful. But I thought what.
Speaker 3: JD said coming out of the twenty one hours of failed peace talks, saying they agree to anything. Look, this is a bigger problem for them than it is for us, so we're going home. I thought that was a good thing to say, this is a you problem. You're not like stalling. This doesn't help you. It helps it hurts you.
Speaker 2: We're fine. I thought that was a good way to approach it.
Speaker 4: Will China put the squeeze on her end to tell them to cooperate, to come to some sort of settlement, because China is not going to sacrifice its economy to Well, you know, the Mullas are good friends of ours and have been for a long time, and they really want a nuke, So I guess we got to stay on their side.
Speaker 2: There's no way. Sheeson pings, thinking that, no way. I hope it breaks that.
Speaker 3: Well, it'll be something to watch today and tomorrow. We will finish strong. Next.
Speaker 12: Hunter Biden, who said in December that he's about fifteen million in debt and there's no generational wealth in his family, is looking to make some money.
Speaker 2: How would you do that if you were Hunter Biden? A man of a.
Speaker 12: Great education, yeah, law school, great creativity, got what I call the barsma a retainer fifty grand a month. Here's Hunter's newest idea.
Speaker 7: Hunter Biden here, I just got a call from Andrew Callahan. He asked me to come out on the Channel five Carnival tour at the end of the month. I think we start in Phoenix and then we go to San Diego, and we end in Albuquerque, and I think he's trying to organize a cage match me versus Eric and Don Junior. I told him I'd do it.
Speaker 2: Mark, is that ai or is that real? I think it's weird enough to be real. Yeah, sadly, that's real. That's from Mark Alprin's news program over the weekend. Uh.
Speaker 3: First of all, he was reporting over the weekend that the Biden family just in general, not just Hunter because it's all one thing, or they're broke. They're in really bad financial situation. They they had a you know, their monthly nut was probably a lot with all the different homes, their lifestyle and all the different kids and cars and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And I don't want.
Speaker 3: Help her and say Hunters in debt to the tune he alone is fifteen million dollars in debt.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: But the whole Hunter family thing, with all their different homes and cars and trips and the way they've lived, they're really really hurting and they got zero way to make money.
Speaker 2: Is doctor Jill going to have to start seeing patients again? Doc? It hurts when I do this ever, forget.
Speaker 3: So if you you know, if you needed some sort of karma to catch up to them after their years of running a crime family syndicated, Apparently it is happening. But how does Hunters sit there with a straight face and think the Trump kids are making lots of money in office also and wealthy and you know, in the thick of the.
Speaker 2: Best part of their lives.
Speaker 4: Probably, why would they traveling the world making zillions at home?
Speaker 2: Why would they do a cage match with you loser? Biden?
Speaker 4: It certainly couldn't be a drug addict relapsing when he's under enormous pressure.
Speaker 2: Man, is he on drugs? You'd have to be on drugs? Suggest that? Or is that his dry humor that we all love so much? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: And it turned out nobody's as interested in his art as he originally thought. That had to be hurtful.
Speaker 4: Uh so, Yeah, his art, which was the hottest thing on the planet until the second that Joe Biden had no influence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that whole thing unbelievable. And Hunters to the all get in a cage match with Eric or Don Junior and how much, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Guess if you did pay per view. It could make a lot of money.
Speaker 3: The last who are the YouTubers who do the energy drink and one guy that fights j the last Jake Paul fight, he made like eighty ninety million dollars.
Speaker 2: That was a lot of money.
Speaker 3: So he's probably thinking one of those kind of deals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, okay, great, Well, and if I went on pay per view and severed my head and then had it reattached successfully, I'd probably make even more than that.
Speaker 2: But it ain't never gonna happen. You're gonna sever your own head. Well, no, I would. I would task colors with that job.
Speaker 3: Because you said so. I just the way you presented it, it made it sound like you're severing your head well and reattacking.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 3: I would pay a lot in payer exactly if you're gonna sever your own ahead and restack.
Speaker 4: Hey, we're just at the spitball in phase. But that's the that's the rough outline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how does he see where to put the suitures?
Speaker 2: That's why it's so amazing.
Speaker 3: That's not a lot more outlandish though than Hunter biting fighting Don Junior in a cage match.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's only slightly more likely than my scenario.
Speaker 2: Literally, yes, Katie.
Speaker 5: What, No, nothing, I'm just enjoying this ridiculous conversation that.
Speaker 2: That was my point. Ridiculous is the word. Yes, Wed Jake Paul fight, last fight. It was actually a good fight, Anthony Joshua.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it was a guy he was like a serious fight or anything. That was a heck of a good fight. He got his jaw broken several times. But yeah, he made eighty ninety million dollars from it. So I'm surprised we're going to see more celebrities do that sort of thing. If you're the kind of name that can generate interest, there's a ton of money to be made.
Speaker 2: Celebrity boxing is back.
Speaker 9: I'd say yes, kiss Tom stop, Jack and Joe they've got to go, and if they don't get can be beats. In my.
Speaker 3: He seems to be a little wobbly this in between part where he doesn't have the head on his shoulders.
Speaker 2: The suturing is not going well. Jim. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. Oh, I'll stop there.
Speaker 4: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to I have to show up for the day.
Speaker 2: Michael Agelow in the control room with lead us off.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, if this actually were to happen, I'd pay probably twenty nine thirty nine dollars to see that the Trump kids versus Hunter Biden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'd pay.
Speaker 4: I would have a hillatious party at my path. Everybody's invited. Katie Green are Esteemed Newswoman. As final thought, Katie.
Speaker 2: I'll up that Michael.
Speaker 5: I would pay probably the typical fight price of almost one hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: I might go four figures. Oh, I was thinking about Joe cutting off his head and so of back on No One and nowhere Ron Hunter Biden. Jackie final thought.
Speaker 3: You know, we got a text about that sex worker tape we played between Christy Nomes's husband and the Bimblification woman who I call her scumbag because I think she taped it to blackmailing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I might agree with our just to sell it. Yeah, I might agree with a texture. That might be the worst thing we've ever played. I probably have more regret about that than anything.
Speaker 2: We've ever done.
Speaker 4: It's it's certainly in the very top tier of the bottom tier.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, indeed my final thought. Great Masters over the weekend.
Speaker 4: Rory McElroy triumphant over a field of excellent players. My boy Brian Campbell made the cut and finished I think tied for twenty seventh something like that. So well done, Brian, Great, dude, great your boy meaning he's a friend?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cool Yeah.
Speaker 3: Armstronging Geeddy wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 4: So many people will thank I talked about that Friday, submitted that. Go to Armstronging gedtdy dot com. So many great links right today. You gotta go click click away.
Speaker 2: We'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 3: God bless America.
Speaker 2: Strong and Getty. All this hemming and hawing just makes no sense to me.
Speaker 12: Look, I don't think this is something that people need to be generally worried about.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what people care about. I have resting, open mouthface. That's the real problem Europe. If you don't know a damn thing about it, don't talk about it. Okay.
Speaker 3: For a person toting a penis, person toting a penis, you say, he.
Speaker 2: Kind of totes itself honestly and is.
Speaker 6: The boldest package in US history.
Speaker 2: They sell very much. Armstrong and Getty