Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is a verdict with Senator Ted Cruz Ben Ferguson with you. This is also a joint show because we're doing the convention coverage. So many of you listening to my podcasts have been Ferguson podcast. You're going to get both of us in this episode, which is always kind of fun when we get to do these. Senator Day two Democratic Convention it has been brutal towards Joe Biden, to say the least, and they have moved on and kicked that guy to the curb.
Speaker 1: Joe who who? Right?
Speaker 3: This is day two, President right, so random, this is day two of the Democrat convention. We have seen angry protesters, viciously anti Semitic, israel hating pro Hamas, Marxist, anti American, violent protesters. And that's just inside the arena the actual delegates, never mind the people being arrested outside. This has been day two of the propaganda effort from the Democrat Party to erase Joe Biden, to kick him to the curb. Joe who, As I said a minute ago, that is the message of this convention. This is day two of the canonization of Kamala Harris trying to turn her into something she is not. And this is day two of the extreme policies that define the Democrat Party. We're going to break all of that down on today's pod.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to tell you real quick about our friends over at Patriot Mobile. If you have got a cell phone and you're a big mobile, you need to know where your money's going. It is going to democratic causes, candidates and organizations, including organizations that are paying and advocating for abortions. We've seen the obsession at the Convention on the issue of abortion, and even you can go outside convention and get an abortion. That's how evil this has become in this world that we live in. And that is another reason why I want you to make the switch to Patriot Mobile. When you switch to Patriot Mobile, not only are you supporting conservative causes, but you're also standing up for the rights of unborn babies. And that is a really important point that I want to make sure that we make stand with your values and stop giving your money to companies that fight against what we believe in.
Speaker 1: Now, when you stand with Patriot Mobile, here's the cool thing.
Speaker 2: About five percent of your bill every month goes back to support conservative causes causes, stand up for our First and our Second Amendment rights. Stand up for the sacety of life as well as stand with our military, our first responders and.
Speaker 1: Are wounded warrior veterans.
Speaker 2: I want to even give you a free month of service right now, and don't worry, you're gonna get the same great coverage used to now because in twenty twenty four they're all using the same towers, so you're going to get the same coverage you have right now. Patriot Mobile backs their service with a coverage guarantee. You had to keep your same number and keep your same phone or upgrade to a new one. Go to Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict that's Patriot Mobile dot com slash vertic or called him nine to seven to two Patriot right now and get a free month when you use the offer code verdict that signed seven to Patriot and use the offer code vertict for free month of service at Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict or nine seven to.
Speaker 1: Two Patriot centater.
Speaker 2: Let's start with the end of day one, which really was part of day two. If you looked at your watch and you were in the Eastern time zone, they threw Joe Biden, I mean to the curb and made sure they buried him. It was like watching his him do his own eulogy. They wanted him late at night. They didn't want the American people to see it. They wanted to move on past him, and they threw him at eleven o'clock Eastern time, a little after eleven he went after midnight East time. And this is the sitting president of the United States of America. I said this earlier. If they'll do this to Joe Biden, you really think the Democratic Party or Kamwa Harris gives a crap about you, your family, your struggles, what you're making, inflation, interest rates, or anything else. They don't care about you. They don't even care about the sitting president.
Speaker 3: So the Democrat Party allowed Joe Biden to take the stage at eleven thirty seven pm Eastern Time. He finished, as you noted, after midnight. The vast majority of viewers had already turned off the TV. The vast majority of viewers may well have gone to bed. That was not an accident, that was by design. So understand, the Democrat Party is engaged in a massive gas lighting effort. It is a gas lighting effort that is driven by the media. They are trying to erase the fact that Joe Biden is the city being president of the United States right now today. He may not know it, but he is right now today. If God forbid, one of our enemies launches an attack on the United States, Joe Biden is still technically the commander in chief. Now, every Democrat in that convention knows Joe Biden is not mentally competent to make decisions about protecting this nation. He's certainly not mentally competent to make decisions about sending our sons and daughters into harms way. He's barely mentally competent to operate the TV remote control. They all know that. They also know that if Joe Biden were still the nominee, they would be losing. So they unceremoniously treated him like Joe Peshe and goodfellows. They invited him to the bar to be a made man. And he walks into the bar and the bar is empty, and his sentiment is, oh no man, oh no, oh no. And then you have Robert de Niro banging the phone, the payphone in into the receiver, so upset that Joe Biden peshe is gone. That's what we saw. Now. They did have some moments of poignancy, as we predicted in Monday's pod, they had some moments of oh, Biden is a great patriot. He put his country in front of himself. To be clear, Biden stepped down, I believe, not because he suddenly had this epiphandy that Kamala was the right nominee.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and Barack Obama all teamed up together to give him an ultimatum, Joe, you either stepped down or we will invoke the twenty fifth Amendment and throw you out of office. I don't think there was any They tried persuasion, They tried it for a couple of months. It didn't work, he didn't want to do it, and I think they utilized brute force and forced him out of office. And then I got to say to bury him. After midnight, Joe Biden was literally competing with QVC in the shop channel with with with eighty year olds with blue hair selling fake diamond earrings. That was his competition when he was on air. That says something about the Democrat Party and and and and their interest is simply memory holding him. And part of the reason. Look, the whole pitch for Kamala is things really suck now, but elect Kamala and they'll be better now. A really inconvenient problem with that, it's the Democrats are in power. It's their administration. If things are terrible, well, who's put in place the policies that have made them terrible? And and by the way, if Kamala has this this magic bag of solutions, she's gonna wave her wand and suddenly grocery grocery prices are going to plummet. Well, why isn't she waving her wand right now? It is entirely smoking mirrors deception. And that's why they wanted Joe Biden after midnight, because they wanted nobody in America to listen to a word the man had to say.
Speaker 2: And you move into day two, and it was interesting because no one was talking about him until Barack Obama went up on stage. He did a nice hey, there's a reason why I picked Joe Biden to be my vice president X number of years ago, and the place started doing their chant we Love Joe, And I'm sitting there and I'm laughing because I'm like, dude, you were just a part of the coup. Like Michelle Obama was on right before you. She was a part of the coup. You were in the in the Godfather families, right, the big five that got together, the Pelosis and the Schoomers and the Obamas and the Clintons and the news. You know, Jeffreys in the house that said we're done with you. We're gonna force you out. And I'm laughing because he's like, but he goes up there and say, he's like, let me tell you why Joe was so great and why I picked him. Now, let me move immediately on to Kama Harris after we screwed him and we kicked him out of the building last night.
Speaker 3: And remember it was done entirely for one reason, because they realized he'd lose. Barack Obama was fine having a barely conscious octogenarian as president because he was a perfectly acceptable puppet. I believe Barack Obama has been the one pulling the strings the entire time. He was fine with that. He would have been fine for another four years with with with Joe Biden going to Loubi's at four pm for the jello and being asleep at six that fit his needs until it became clear Biden was going to leave. This is about power, and this is about airbrushing history, about gaslighting the American people to claim Kamala Harris was never the borders are Nope, these are not the droids you're looking for.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 3: Kamala Harris never said she'd banfracking. Never mind the videos that do not believe your lying eyes. Everything they're saying, no taxes on tips, great idea came from Donald Trump. Nope, Nope, this was always Kamala's idea, despite the fact that they've never seen a tax on planet Earth. They wanted to cut that. Every time Kamala has ever talked about taxes, it's been and raised them, raise them, raise them. This is all about a deliberate effort to erase current reality and replace with a Truman Show, artificial tempkin village.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you move into the theme.
Speaker 2: The theme of the Night Night two is I was sitting there watching this was very clear it's going back to play the hits.
Speaker 3: So hold on, hold on. What was the theme? We hate billionaires and we love billionaires. I want you to play these two segments. I want you to play Bernie Sanders, and then I want you to play the very next speaker, JB. Pritzker, because I want you to listen to these two side by side, because it really is priceless the hypocrisy of today's Democrat party. Give a listen.
Speaker 4: We need an economy that works for all of uts, not just the billionaire class. My fellow Americans, when sixty percent of our people live paycheck to paycheck, the top one percent have never ever had it so good.
Speaker 1: Now they are clap center.
Speaker 2: Which was quite funny because literally the next speaker is a billionaire that they invited to come up on the stage.
Speaker 3: So the very next speaker is the sitting Democrat governor of Illinois, and he's rich. He's not just a little rich, he's a lot rich. He's a lot rich in the classic way that Democrats are a lot rich, which is he didn't make it, h say elf, he inherited it. And now he wants to tax the hell out everyone else and stop everyone else from becoming rich. But have a listen to literally the very next speaker, So Bernie Sanders, if I could summon up in one sentence, billionaires, Oh bad, next speaker, play it.
Speaker 2: Thinks that we should trust him on the economy because he claims to be very rich.
Speaker 1: But take it from an actual billionaire.
Speaker 2: I mean he's bragged. Take it from an actual building. He's say, Donald trump' snow billionaire, I'm a billionaire. One speaker apart, this is the Democratic Convention. And then you add in this class warfare. Michelle Obama, let me make another point about that. Yeah, Bernie says, sixty percent of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. The top one percent have never had it so good. Help me on this bend. Who's the current president. That would be a guy by the name of Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: I think who's the current vice president?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kamala Harris, Who's action who's the.
Speaker 3: Current majority leader of the Senate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be a Democrat Schumer.
Speaker 3: So Bernie is saying, when we the Democrats are in power, the top one percent, the billionaires have never had it so good. And then Pritzker goes, I have a billionaire, and the crowd goes nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Michelle Obama and it was clearly they went for class warfare as the theme of the night. She came out and said her parents were quote suspicious of folks who took more than they needed.
Speaker 1: Now I have I want to hold.
Speaker 3: Out that that can't be right. I can't believe that. Play the clip, because she couldn't have said that. No one can be that unself aware. How is that possible? Let's hear what she said.
Speaker 5: You see, my mom, in her steady, quiet way, lived out that striving sense of hope every single day of her life. She believed that all children, all people, have value, that anyone can succeed have given the opportunity. She and my father didn't aspire to be wealthy. In fact, they were suspicious of folks who took more than they needed.
Speaker 2: I love it because, and again I want to be clear, I want my kids to be successful. That doesn't mean they have to be rich to be successful. But I don't fault anyone for being successful. But when you come out and you say it the way she did, it sounds like communism one on one.
Speaker 1: And can I just.
Speaker 2: Remind everybody they have at least three houses that we know of, they got a net worth of one hundred and sixty million dollars.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on.
Speaker 3: So she says they didn't trust anyone who took more than they needed, and the entire stadium erupted an applause. Look, this is a stadium full of Marxists, but like all Marxists, they're hypocrites. Michelle Obama stood there as you noted, she owns three houses. Let me ask you, Ben, how many houses do you own?
Speaker 1: I've got one. I'm just a commoner like that, So.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you also, Ben. They have a multimillion dollars a state in Martha's vineyard. How big is your state in Martha's vineyard?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have one of those.
Speaker 3: They fly private jets everywhere they go. Do you have a private jet?
Speaker 2: I do not have one. I would love to have one, but I do not have one. I'm still a commoner, So my question, look, I don't fault. And by the way, Michelle Obama and Barack Obama get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for giving paid speeches. Do you get paid hundreds of thousand dollars to give speak? And she got seven hundred and fifty grand, it was reported for a one hour speech earlier this year.
Speaker 3: Apparently, you know, let me just ask, is seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars more? Than she needed, because she just said that her mom didn't trust people who took more than she needed. And by the way, you're a published author. Have you gotten paid tens of millions of dollars for your books?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, I did not, Okay, I actually I was trying to make a point about Michelle. I'm just feeling bad about you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Now, Man, I look, you're a capitalist, you're a conservative. I was actually trying to call her a hypocrite. But I'm now just thinking, Ben, you need to work harder.
Speaker 1: I need to work harder.
Speaker 2: I need to I need to sell this this class warfare crap, right, just just sign up and sell it and just say, hey, I'm a Democrat.
Speaker 1: Everybody else be poor.
Speaker 2: I'll get rich off of a party that you can convince, apparently of anything, including that you shouldn't take more than your fair share. When you're sitting there, going to which house? Are we going back tonight? Honey?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Are we going to DC? Are we going to the vineyard? Are we going to California? We're going to Hawaii? Are we what plan are we going to take tonight?
Speaker 3: That is the listening. To be clear, I don't fault Barack and Michelle Obama for their financial success. What I do fault them for is utter and complete hypocrisy. What I fault them for is pushing the notion that anyone who is successful is wrong and evil unless, unless, unless they bow to the knee of to the leftist Democrat Party. You can be celebrated as a billionaire if you're a communist, if you want to tax people oppressively, control them oppressively, if you support leftist policies, it's okay. If not, they will demonize you. And it's that utter hypocrisy that is just galling.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting because you mentioned that, and I wasn't putting on playing this, but I'm going to now. This party has been a party of endless, hateful rhetoric. This is a party that even on TV over the last twenty four hours, had implied that maybe JD. Van somebody should be raped in their family, have to go through what a rape victim goes through and have a child, and then double down on it, refuse to apologize for that. This is the party that's out there getting arrested and fighting and saying that should be death to Israel, death to Jesus. The party that went after Donald Trump in every capacity could, whether it was trying to lock him up, take all his property, frame him for crimes he didn't commit, and then try to coop attempt on him by a document that they knew they paid for in the Steal Dossier. But Michelle Obama got up there on stage and she said, this again, the same party of endless, hateful rhetoric of.
Speaker 5: A brighter day, the chance to vanquish the demons of fear, division, and hate that have consumed us, and continue pursuing the unfinished promise of this great nation.
Speaker 1: What world are we living in?
Speaker 2: Alternative universe where you get to go up on stage and say that while you're the party. She also said, by the way, quote unquote a moment later, we don't get to change the rules, so we always win. I'm sorry, did you guys not just have a coup against a sitting president throwned after midnight and hand somebody because you wanted a chance to quote always win all the delegates that no one voted for her? Did that not just happen in the last four weeks?
Speaker 3: So understand what happened last night. For the first time in modern history, a major political party has nominated as president a human being for whom not one single person on planet Earth in this year voted for as president. That is unprecedented, and yet there's no acknowledgment of it. And in fact, there is the self righteous preening that they are defending democracy even while making a mockery of democracy.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about my friends ever Blackout Coffee.
Speaker 2: I start by morning every morning at seven am on the radio, and I got to have a premium cup of coffee when I wake up.
Speaker 1: I am sick and tired of average cup of coffees.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing anymore, and I'm also not getting money to woke coffee companies. Now, when I just said that, you probably had a couple brands that popped into your head instantly.
Speaker 1: Don't give them your money.
Speaker 2: There is a coffee company that gives you a premium cup of coffee at an amazing price, filled with pride in this country and conservative values. The people that started Blackout Coffee started it because they were sick and tired of the woke coffee companies that were out there, and they said, look, let's start our own, and let's give America a great cup of coffee.
Speaker 1: Each and every day.
Speaker 2: Blackout Coffee is one hundred percent of America and zero percent woke. They are one hundred percent committed to conservative values from the sourcing of the beans to the roasting process, customer support, and shipping, and they embody true American value and they accept no promise on taste or quality. Now, whether you're a traditional coffee drinker you just want a premium cup of coffee or flavored coffees. Their flavored coffees are the best I've ever had.
Speaker 1: Now, I mix it up.
Speaker 2: In the mornings, I usually just have a straight up, you know, good American cup of coffee. But in the afternoon sometimes I like a flavor cup of coffee and it is phenomenal. I'm gonna save you money and let you try Blackout right now. Go to Blackoutcoffee dot com, slash verdict, Blackout Coffee dot com slash vertict.
Speaker 1: Now use the cupeon code vertict.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get twenty percent off your first order and you can try the best cup of coffee of your life. Blackoutcoffee dot com, slash verdict, Be Awake, not woke. That's Blackoutcoffee dot Com slash vertict promo code Vertict for twenty percent off your first order. Senator, let me also ask you about the fact that the theme is to promote, you know, Harris, and they're doing a pretty good job of that. They're saying her name over and over and over and over again. They're trying to prop her up. However, DC insiders are saying there's quote deep fear inside the Democratic Party that Kamala Harris is Walter Mondale two point zero who lost in a landslide to Reagan after campaigning on tax hikes, which they have now put out there, and they worry that actually Kamala may be worse because you're dealing with tax hikes plus record inflation, plus government price controls communism that she said we need, and not even Mondale campaigned on that. That is still the fear behind the scenes. Just to put it in perspective. By the way, Mondale when he campaigned, inflation was eighteen percent back then their early nineteen eighties, using the government's previous formula factoring and rising rates and more, it is likely now higher than it was then when it comes to the actual consumer going to the store.
Speaker 3: So listen, those concerns of Democrats are are well founded. You know, if you look at number one, this election, this election, next year, in twenty twenty five, most of the twenty seventeen tax cuts are expiring. Donald Trump has said if he's president, he will extend those tax cuts, and we will need a Republican House and Senate. If we have a Republican House and Senate and Donald Trump and the White House, we will extend the twenty seventeen tax cuts, and I hope and believe will make them even bigger and bolder. That's what I'm arguing for, is not just extend them, but have even bigger and bolder tax cuts that will help working families, help job creators, help turn the economy around. That is multiple trillions of dollars. On the flip side, Kamala Harris has said if she is president, she will allow the tax cuts to expire. That will result in a more multiple trillion of dollar trillions of dollar tax increase. The Wall Street Journal has dubbed this election the six trillion dollar election because that's the delta in taxes, six trillion dollars between Trump cutting taxes and Kamala raising taxes. That is a massive amount. This is also the first time in your in my lifetime since Walter Mondale, that a major party presidential nominee has campaigned on massive tax increases. And Mondale ran in nineteen eighty four. Now, now, I don't know, you may not have been old enough to remember that election. I remember it well and I was in I was three. I'm gonna age myself down right now and just make you feel a little bit older, sir, and I enjoy this moment. Listen. Reagan had a way of making you feel young and youthful and optimistic, and so you knew at age three it was morning in America.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: So in the debate in nineteen eighty four, Walter Mondale, who like Tim Waltz, was from Minnesota, Walter Mondale turned to Reagan and he said in the debate, he said, both of the candidates on this stage are going to raise your taxes. And he points at Reagan and says, he won't tell you that I just did. Walter Mondale lost forty nine states. The only state he one was his home state of Minnesota, and he almost lost that one. Kamala is now trying to retread that path. Now we're living in a different world and in nineteen eighty four you actually had a functioning media, You had journalists who reported on facts. We now have a media who are engaged in NonStop, relentless propaganda. And what is dangerous about this election and part of the reason Kamala is enjoying a surge right now, the media intends to spend billions of dollars between now an election day trying to canonize her, trying to lionize her, trying to turn her into Saint Kamala. And and so we'll see if explicitly saying she's going to jack up everyone's taxes, if that hurts her. We'll also see if being the borders are and presiding over the worst illegal immigration our nation's history, if that hurts her. We'll see if bailing out violent criminals rioting in Minneapolis, if that hurts her. And in my view, and you and I have talked about this on this pod multiple times, if this election is about the issues, we win, Kamala and the Democrats and the media all desperately, desperately, desperately want to make it not about the issues, make it about fuzzy personality and feel good sentiments. And if they do that, they believe they can win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in thedemic crats. Look, yeah, they dropped Biden, that's a fact. But make no mistake about it. Kama Harris is why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Who's that random guy? Some guy that they is playing president of the United States of America.
Speaker 3: I saw an old guy kind of yelling at the TV. Who was he?
Speaker 1: That's I actually did Joe?
Speaker 3: I actually didn't, drug I didn't because I'd gone to sleep by then. But but but I'm told there was someone.
Speaker 2: All right, let's geek out for a second on policy, because this is when I love doing this show, and I love comparing the history of what was happening, and go back to Mondale. Mondale was an old school Democrat, right, it was the old school tax, spend and regulate democrat. That that was what he was. That was the lane. You look at Harrison Wallace. Now they're just to eliminate all that. When it comes to market driven economy, we don't believe in that, right. We replace that with an authoritarian socialist state with new programs and crazy ideas like DEI, where we pick our best people in jobs by the color of their skin, not by their qualifications. We put in price controls. And if you don't believe this is what Harris believes, let me remind you of what Harris said back in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: I will snatch their patent.
Speaker 3: So that we will take over.
Speaker 1: And yes we can do that. Yes, yes we can do that.
Speaker 3: Yes we can do that. It's the question is do you have the will to do it. I have the will to do it.
Speaker 2: I mean she was talking there about ideas in a patent that was in Iowa, and it was played a little bit back then. But it's a reminder she doesn't believe that anything that anyone creates and or does is theirs. I can snatch up any idea I want to. I can stantch up any business I want to. I can snatch up any any industry that.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 2: This is what they are now. This is not what Mondale was and the old school Democrat of hey, you know, high taxes, spend a lot of money and regulate.
Speaker 3: This is completely different. So Bernie Sanders is openly a socialist. He's not actually a member of the Democrat Party. He runs as a socialist in Vermont. Elizabeth Warren is at least a hardcore socialist. Kamala's voting record is to the left of both of them. I served with her in the Senate. I know Kamala well one hundred percent of the time. She voted hard, hard left. This is a party I believe that today is a Marxist party. Now Marxist is not just an empty pejorative. This is a party that is born of academic elites. This is a party that is born of the same Marxists that have taken over our universities, that have corrupted our universities. Reason that you don't see people at this Democrat party talking about October seventh because their sympathies are with the hamas terrorists, because like any good Marxists, they divide the world into victims and oppressors, and they view Jews as oppressors and Palestinians as victims. When it comes to the clip you just played, when she's saying we can snatch your patent, we can seize your property. Understand, patent is intellectual property. It is something you've invented, you owned, it is your property rights. And she's saying, we the government can take whatever you have if we want it. That's a sentiment that Marxists have always expressed there is no private property. We are in charge, and that is the view. Sadly that is becoming more and more commonplace in this Democrat Party. Now, Kamala and the media will do everything they can to hide those views for the next eighty days. They don't want the voters to know that they're going to paint her as nice and simple and normal and happy days are here again, because they are trying to offuskate how radically out of touch her record is.
Speaker 2: You also have the optics of the party right now, and the Democratic Party is very much acting like they are united. But there was some reporting that came out night two and it said VP Kamwa Harris held an event ninety miles away from the DNC on the night the party's two most popular figures, Barack and Michelle Obama, campaign on her behalf, and a source familiar with the DNC planning tells Fox that the choice was made out of sensitivity and respect for quote Joe Biden. Obamas are still not on the White House good side quote unquote why because well, they were part of the coup. A source familiar with the situation said, quote it would not be helpful helpful to their relationships. Quote unquote, Fox has told this and came together to avoid the optics of Harris still serving as Biden's VP, appearing alongside one of the figures he views as responsible for driving him out of office, driving the end of his reelection bid at the very convention which was supposed to be his only weeks ago. Quote, we are in tricky territory, the source said to Fox. Now, I find a little bit of hope in this because you mentioned the media. You mentioned everything's supposed to be kumbaya, but there's still a lot going on behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: There are still people.
Speaker 2: By the way, and I tweeted this out when I was watching Michelle Obama and she came out. I said, go and compare the crowd noise and the excitement when Michelle Obama walked out to when Kamwa Harris walked out. And they love Michelle more than they love their president for their candidate for the White House.
Speaker 3: Well, look, that's clearly true. And you and I eleven months ago predicted number one that Joe Biden the Democrats would throw them off the ticket. We were right on that. But number two, I predicted that they would replace him with Michelle Obama. Now, I got to say, if they had, I think their odds of winning would be very, very high. If I were a Democrat, I would have been all in on the team Michelle, because Michelle would have been an incredibly formidable candidate. I think they tried to convince Michelle to do it. I think she said no. And you and I talked about at the time what would prevent that? And I said two things would prevent that. One if Joe refused to go, And I think he did refuse to go for a month after month after month until they finally forced him out by threatening the twenty fifth Amendment. And then I said number two, maybe, just maybe Michelle would say no. Why because she likes to take more than she needs. Why because she likes to fly on a G five? Why because she likes Martha's vineyard. Why because she likes to party with Oprah Winfrey and George Clooney. Why because she lives the life of a movie star and so decided not to do that. Now I'm grateful for America that she did, because, as I said, she would have been an incredibly dangerous candidate. But I got to say, listening last night to Michelle Obama and listening to Barack Obama, those two may be the two most dangerous demagogues our country has seen in a generation. Barack Obama listening to him talk that man is a talented communicator. I disagree with him on virtually every issue. I think Barack Obama is the progenitor of the Marxist takeover of the Democrat Party. I think that is his ideology. It is born of the radical extremism in our universities, but he can dress it up in a way that it doesn't sound extreme. It is dangerous. And I'll say one thing I thought about last night during the convention. Thank God for the twenty second Amendment. Thank God for the limitation of two terms as a president, because if Barack Obama was still running, he might be president for another decade. And so I'm grateful that he can't formally have the job. But he remains incredibly potent and incredibly dangerous because he masks up extreme radicalism in a way that seems innocuous, that seems non threatening, and it seems very hip and very cool. Well, I stop watching it.
Speaker 2: He literally demonized Republicans for thirty one minutes and then called for unity I mean, who can do that unless you're an incredibly talented politician where you trash the other side. And by the way, I'm still waiting for somebody in prime time to say they're glad that Donald Trump is alive and wasn't and wasn't assassinated. That's not ever, that hasn't come out of anybody's mouth.
Speaker 3: Now they're trying to gas gas like that and and just completely erase it from public consciousness that it even happened.
Speaker 2: And and and here we are to questions I want to dive into real quick. I haven't seen a lot of American flags of the Democratic Convention, except if they're being burnt outside of the DNC. Democratic supporters are there burning the American flag. We are seeing a I would argue a fair amount of arrests. We've had a second perimeter wall that's had to be put up because of the pro Hamas pro terrorist protesters. We're able to break through the first wall yesterday and the Chicago police. You know, for Democrats, they're all about defund the police until they needed to protect their convention. And many of the Democrats are being protected by these police are the same ones that have been demonizing and attacking the police. One of them, by the way, is Kamwa Harris. Let's not let her off the hook for that. And we also found out from the people in charge they said, don't worry if it's a misdemeanor, no one's going to be charged of any crime. So go out there and do what you want during the convention.
Speaker 3: So I think it's worth asking yourself, why is it the anti Israel Prohamas protesters burn the American flag? And the reason is simple. Those who hate Israel hate America. And when you understand that simple reality, it tells you an enormous part amount about the delegates that are in that convention hall. Why is Josh Sapiro not Kamala Harris's VP nominee? Answer because he's Jewish and Kamala Harris and the Democrat Party did not want to piss off the angry protesters outside who are burning American flags. That is more and more the base of the Democrat Party. And understand, they don't just hate Israel, they hate America as well.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you about my friends over at Chalk. If you're a guy and you're getting a little bit older and you feel like that fatigue is sitting in that you're sitting on the couch more than you're being active, and you're sick and tai of sitting on the couch. Maybe you've started to gain weight and you want to work out, but you just don't have that extra gear anymore. Well, you're not alone, America. Testostrum levels have dropped off a cliff historically to an all time low. And that is where my friends at Chalk come in because they help you maximize your masculinity by boosting your testosterum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. Naturally, that's right. They're helping men just like you get off the couch. And if you've never checked out Chalk, do it right now. I'm going to save you some money now. I've been taking the Chalk Male Vitality Stack for over a year. I've lost about sixty six sixty seven pounds I think since I started, and it has been a game changer for me. It is manufactured right here in the US of A. Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, on your focus, on your moodies, your masculinity. Today, liberals will hate that. Go to chalk choq dot com. Now here's the best part. Use the code ben for a massive discount on any subscription for life. Choq dot com and go there. Use promo code ben. You'll get that massive discount any subscription for life. Code ben for lifetime savings on any subscription limited time offer. And the best part is this, subscriptions are cancible at any time. Choq dot com promo code Ben for lifetime savings. All right, so let's look ahead into the political crystal ball. Senator, you still have a candidate that the Democratic Party isn't that excited about that. Behind the scenes, they're worried and nervous that the coronation is now coming back down to the reality, which is she was not liked as a vice president for the last three and a half years. She was not liked as a presidential candidate either, and was like one of the first ones out of the race. And now she's back in prime time. What does she have to do to sell herself to the American people? Can she overcome all of that or are they just screwed because Harris is at the end of the day still Harris.
Speaker 3: Well, look they're motivated by two things. Number one, a lust for power. And Democrats are united in a lust for power. They are willing to do just about anything to stay in power. They were perfectly willing to be behind a president who is all but comatose. They knew that, everybody knew that, and yet it kept them in power. So it was just fine with them to have a commander in chief who was not capable of defending this nation. By the way, it's also why they're willing to embrace policies like open borders and the invasion of this country because they look at eleven and a half million million illegal immigrants as future Democrat voters, and so power justifies everything. And this is a Democrat party that they follow orders. They they are collectivists, they are authoritarians, so they all follow orders. So everyone is on team Kamala. By the way, I don't think you're going to hear much complaining, even from the Biden circles about him being forced out, because when they crack the whip, this is a party that everybody gets on board, even Joe Biden after he's been put out to pasture. But secondly, what is going to motivate Democrats in this election, hatred for Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 3: It's why the word Trump is the most frequent word uttered at the convention, because that's what they're all unified. They might disagree on other things, but they all agree we hate Trump. Those two things are going to motivate a lot of Democrats. And we got to make sure that the American people are focused on the issues, focused on the policy, focused on the substance, focused on the failures of Kamala Harris and Joe Biden's policies and how they've hurt the American people. If we can focus on the issues, we win.
Speaker 2: It's always fun. We get to do a joint pod Center. And so for everybody listening to Verdict with Ted Cruz, thank you. If you're listening on my podcast, the Ben Ferguson Podcast, thank you as well. Hit that subscribe auto download button. Uh and we're going to be back with you more this week. As we get to we'll give you an analysis on what Kamala Harris actually says. Don't forgit, don't forget. Share this on social media wherever you are and the Center and I will see you back here tomorrow.