Speaker 1: Hi everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh, hello, there, we're recording.
Speaker 1: We are live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is serial Killers.
Speaker 2: It is and I'm Scottie Bee and I'm Andrew.
Speaker 1: Why Andrew?
Speaker 2: Hi? What were you about to say?
Speaker 1: I was about to say, I am starving.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of hungry too.
Speaker 1: I did not have any breakfast this morning.
Speaker 2: Why you didn't get it on the order?
Speaker 1: No, I try not to do that as much anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know, I also kind of like it when someone pays for it. Yeah. I don't like doing the thing when you pay for yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wait, do you know what? This is Monday, February fifth, which means that we can officially talk about it.
Speaker 2: We can, right, Yes, well you can't. You can't, like, you can't let it hit until that time. Yeah, I can't let it hit. Well, I mean you can't do it early in the morning as you usually. I mean sometimes I love you so much, Andrew.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we could talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So we so welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 3: Yes, the.
Speaker 2: Nominated Serial Killers podcast. Yes, yes, we were nominated for for iHeart.
Speaker 1: Podcast Award for Best Food Podcast.
Speaker 2: That's very exciting. We've been at this for four years, four years, four years.
Speaker 1: Four years. Just last year we got our first sponsors.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much to Farmland Fresh Dairies for that one.
Speaker 1: We are now nominated for a podcast award.
Speaker 2: Like we're here. Okay, we're here.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we finally made it. Yeah, it takes time, but we're just so thankful to all of our listeners. Thank you so so much for sticking with us for so long. And can I just show you something that's really weird? That sure today? Four years ago we were in podcast magazine as under the Radar podcast the podcast to watch.
Speaker 1: It just is really weird. Yeah, it's really cool to just see it all happening, well not even happening, just to be recognized for it.
Speaker 2: When do you think we'll start getting paid.
Speaker 1: One step at a.
Speaker 2: Time, Yeah, I guess anyway, So the thank.
Speaker 1: You, thank you to everyone who listens, who subscribes, who sends us serial who just supports us. Your support means everything by us.
Speaker 2: Question. I don't know how it works. Will our listeners be able to vote?
Speaker 1: Yes? I don't think vote. Oh that our category in particular is determined by it says some team. So, but it's in Austin Texas. You will be able to watch the iHeart Podcast Awards. It is live streamed. You could see Scotty and I. I think it's in Austin. Yeah, I would go to Austin.
Speaker 2: So if we win, we get to go on stage and do a thank you and everything.
Speaker 1: Well, this is their first year since like I think twenty nineteen, right or twenty twenty, that it's back in person, because the past couple of years have just been I watched once I knew that we were nominated, I went back and watched, like just see if ours would even get like in show mention. But so yeah, it does nice. And what's actually funny to me is that when they show like the nominees, it's like the Oscars where they show like your clip, you know in the Oscars, when it's like Meryl Streep, like for Canada Row and she's like I wanted.
Speaker 3: This mom than anything, you idiot. It's gonna be us screaming at each other. But yeah, thank you so much to iHeart. Thank you everybody for listening. We really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: That's super cool. It really is. And Austin is such a fun city. I've never been, Like it needs to be a big party weekend.
Speaker 1: Do you like barbecue? I forget I love barbecue. Oh, I have a couple of spots barbecue. Yes, yeah, I like Texas Roadhouse.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Listen, I wonder if that idiot that hated us earlier last year is probably like, how did this crept?
Speaker 2: A lot of people hate us?
Speaker 1: That's true. I guess you gotta have your haters to have your lovers.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So I've fully stocked to find their fresh airs fridge with all kinds of milks today. I believe that we're going to use organic hole because one or two of the cereals that we are trying today, we'll go better with whole milk. Okay, and you'll see why. All right, So I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack, now, the original one.
Speaker 1: I just love that the cereal sack. It is just a shopping bag, it is It's just is that a reusable shop right bag?
Speaker 2: I mean, all bags are reusable if you reuse them.
Speaker 1: Well, is that like their knicker material that's plastic disgusting?
Speaker 2: You might remember this from the eighties, Yeah, okay, Originally I think it came out of it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even a thought in my parents' mind.
Speaker 2: You you were a thought. They were definitely thinking about it. I was worn in nineteen ninety one. Okay, they were thinking for two years. Yeah, you were in your mom and then nolly, you know you know how that works, right? Okay, what you know how it works? Right? So you're saying they're born like women are born with all their eggs. Yeah, but you do know that men, right, Yeah, I fertilized. I know you were. You were in there. You were there already.
Speaker 1: No, I come from the dead and I need the mom's egg.
Speaker 2: Right, and the egg was the egg was there, So you were already in your mom's belly in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: You know, right, we can't do this. No, this is not a lesson and whatever.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So back in the eighties there was this This is s'mores cereal from General Mills. Okay, what this is printed out? Well, what am I supposed to do? I wasn't going on eBay and buying the box for sixty dollars. Somebody literally has an empty, torn up box for sixty bucks. Yes, it would be cool to be holding the actual box, but no, so I just printed it, so s'mores Grams. So what this was was it was like it was like, Golden what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm just I got to look at my phone.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go, so much more important stuff. You know, that's not how we get nominated to Andrew keep going. So basically what this cereal was it was Golden Grams and the squares had chocolate on them. Okay, so it was like it was almost like you melted chocolate on a gram cracker. Oh and there was marshmallows in here.
Speaker 1: That's exciting.
Speaker 2: So even though this is retro, it's not exactly the same anymore. Okay, Okay, so if you look at the new one, this one's actually called Golden Grams s'mores. This one was just plain old Grams. So this one is and a lot of other podcasts are up in arms. I got direct messages from just pour the milk, Rah. This is not the way it should be, my goodness, Okay, that's not my d but well it kind of is.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was on mine, I don't know. Whatever it was is. So now basically what this is it is Golden Grams and some chocolate Golden Grams with some marshmallows throwing there. So it's a little bit different. It's not a it's different. See they say back to the eighties, but it's not the same as it was.
Speaker 1: That it's more cereal in the past. Two in the blue box.
Speaker 2: Yes that was that's from post.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, just checking that. I'm not crazy.
Speaker 2: No, you're not crazy. I love smores, cereals of all kinds, because you know me, I love marshmallows. This one actually went and bought in the store because General Mills did not send us this one.
Speaker 1: You all right there, buddy, Yeah, just looking at a funny I mean.
Speaker 2: It smells why you're looking at Why you're looking at funny things while we're trying to eat.
Speaker 1: Serious if somebody sent me a funny thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so that's pretty much what it is. It's golden grams. I guess I would call them chocolate chocolate golden grams, or I gotta tell.
Speaker 1: You it seems lazy.
Speaker 2: It is. I don't like that the chocolate is a flake. It should be a piece of chocolate. Oh you think there should be actual chocolate bars in the cereal.
Speaker 1: I think it should be crunched like you know, how they do with granola sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they should put like flakes of chocolate. Okay, Farmland Fresh Dairies, whole organic milk face.
Speaker 1: Is gonna taste good with that farm There Fresh Dairies.
Speaker 2: You were right, woo, she wanted to kiss. It's a matter. Then. Do you know that they have like cuddle time with cows. I saw it. I saw it on Instagram. There's some woman that like rents out her cows so you can cuddle with them. Okay, I think when we go visit Farmland Fresh Dairies where it might be cow cuddling, I don't think they have cows there alright, ready one, two, three.
Speaker 1: No, I stamp corrected. It's just delicious.
Speaker 2: Well, I got a weird metallic taste. I didn't hold on a second. I got a really strange taste on one of them. Okay, hold on, hmm. I mean it is good.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan. I'm gonna give us I can't what, No, that's too much.
Speaker 2: I may it four balls in a spoon basically what I taste. I taste golden grams with marshmallows. It's just really a hint of chocolate. You don't really taste the chocolate that much.
Speaker 1: But I like that because it's not overpowering. Yeah, because sometimes I feel a goods' moore is balanced perfectly. Yeah, not too much chocolate.
Speaker 2: I always over marshmallow them.
Speaker 1: I could believe that can taste weird.
Speaker 2: I got a weird taste in my mouth. Well, maybe you should figure that out with your doctor, because I don't know. Maybe it's the Flora Store that I started taking the Flora Store.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It's a probiotic for gut health. Oh okay, Yeah, all of a sudden, I'm getting a bad taste in my mouth, and I wonder that something to do with it. Anyway, I'm gonna give it four balls. It's good. I'm gonna be I'm gonna be straight up. I don't remember the original one. I know they had it. I don't remember the taste because it's just I don't recall. Again, my favorite was Rocky Road, which is a little bit different. That was chocolate covered marshmallows.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, I think it's a delicious cereal. I would have this again. That is good. That's really good, very good. Yeah, that was the same.
Speaker 2: Give it five balls because it doesn't feel like a five bowler to me.
Speaker 1: You know, you really gotta feel that.
Speaker 2: I love the eighties box art on the blackmores are a great camping treat. No s'mores is a great Cereal.
Speaker 1: Well, do you know they're saying that, like the minimalist esthetic is being ditched now by a lot of brands. So you know how things now when it's like if it's milk or if it's anything, they'll go with like very plain where it'll just have like the name of the thing.
Speaker 2: You mean, like the no frill stuff back in the day when it just had beer on the can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's like a very minimalist aesthetic. But now they're finding brands are going back to like more fun, playful versus like the basic cold.
Speaker 2: Well, you need to grab my attention. I want to see stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what originally caught your attention is because when you saw stuff like this and that all on the shelves where it's tons and tons of stuff just in your face, and then you see one that just says Cereal, you'd be like, oh, wow, it's this one. M So I like it. I think it's gonna be fun. They call it hyper maximalism.
Speaker 2: Look at Bridget there. She has so much marshmallow on this that's not gonna be over marshmallow. Oh, that's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Do you marshmallows on?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't like them. I don't like when they get burnt. I take them off relatively quick. I want it to be like melty and soft, but not.
Speaker 1: But it's hard with a s'more with a marshmallow because you put it over the fire for like two seconds and it's like, hey, I'm gonna incinerate myself.
Speaker 2: So you have to be like, oh, yeah, I don't like it when they get all burnt up. Yeah. What do you think his name is on the back here? I think it's Jesse and Jesse and Bridget.
Speaker 1: Do you want to be Bridget and I'll be Jesse.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not playing this game.
Speaker 1: Great Camping Street. Suppose it's a great saview Okay, did they call each other on their house phones?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And he twirls the cord because he's really nervous about talking to a girl, and he stretches the cord into the other room all the way across because he has the extra long cord in his house and he stretched it out.
Speaker 1: So I had the extra loung court in our house phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so then when it curled back up, though, it got all twisted because he stretched it out. I didn't go back to the way it was supposed to. In this episode where they're talking to each other on the phone, we're going on the school camping trip, and he's in like seventh or eighth grade, and he's tervice.
Speaker 1: Because his voice sounds like this all of us so did his voice cracks? And now he's nervous to go on the camping trip.
Speaker 2: Right, And Bridgett is out back of her house because she has one of the earliest cordless phones and he can't really hear because the antenna the whole thing, yeah know, from from Radio Shack, I think.
Speaker 1: So that's a great sitcom.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on. Andrews. So, I was in the serial isle at Shop Right the other day. One of my favorite aisles in the entire store, of course, you know, and so bowl and Basket brand is the Shop Right Bland And this is one that we have not done before. I was surprised. It's called Fruity Wows.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that is such a weird name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the the o in the wow is a life preserver because the alligator doesn't know how to swim. He's at the beach.
Speaker 1: That makes no sense because alligators can swim.
Speaker 2: But this one can't. Are you taking this one camp because he needs goggles and a towel for some reason?
Speaker 1: Well, maybe he's got to wash. Hey, you are assuming that he doesn't know how to swim. What he's not wearing a life jacket or anything. Well, he could swim.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's the lifeguard. Did you ever think of that?
Speaker 2: He can't he can't sit in that chair.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying for box art design, what would have really made me chuckle is if they put some sunscreen on his nose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a lifeguard. Okay, so this box. Guess how much this box cost me? Just please guess two fifty Nope, a dollar higher, a dollar twenty nine higher, a dollar fifty nine lower, a dollar fifty lower, forty nine are running out of time? Lower thirty lower higher forty lower, thirty five lower, thirty four lower, three thirty three.
Speaker 1: Wow, I would have never done.
Speaker 2: Well, that's such a random number. I don't know why. I have no idea, but you know what like the.
Speaker 1: Holland Tunnel now is seventeen dollars sixty three cents.
Speaker 2: What are you doing because that's your easy past discount. What? Yeah, so it smells like it smells like fruit loops. Yeah, ooh right, a little little bit of clean, little cleaning fluid. But again, you gotta don't don't just discard store brands, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: We had really good store brands.
Speaker 2: Store brands are sometimes just as good as name brands, and they are so much cheaper. Yeah, I gotta tell you something like a regular, not on sale box of regular like foot loops or something now is five or six or even seven dollars for stores. It's insane. And if you don't have coupons, right, I'm just saying, yeah, if you just want to buy a box of fruit Loops and it's not on sale, no coupon's or nothing, you may pay seven eight bucks for a box of series. It really is nuts. I don't know what's going on, Andrew.
Speaker 1: I think now that we're award nominated, we really should invest in a webcam, okay, because I feel like this zoom quality it's good, but it's not great.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: We should look like YouTubers.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah we should. Yeah. I fact that guy that Cooper watches that I hate zend something. His name is. He goes around and buys people things and spends stupid money and stuff.
Speaker 1: We've talked about this. I hate people that do that. Yeah, it annoys me greatly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, all right, here we go. They look like fruit loops, they smell like fruit loops, they are fruity.
Speaker 1: Well will they taste like fruit loops.
Speaker 2: They have a slightly different consistency in the crunch, but I get fruit loops from it. I think it's good. I am pretty sure that if your child or yourself likes froot loops and you swapped it out for this, I'm not sure you could tell the difference. The rings are slightly different shape, just a little bit so, and they're not frosted quite. What do you Why are you making faces? They're not frosted quite. They're not frosted quite the same as fruit loops are, So if you look at them esthetically, you could probably tell the difference. But if you tasted them, I'm not sure. What do you know?
Speaker 1: I disagree with that entirely.
Speaker 2: Because you also don't know about serious.
Speaker 1: It's a little chalkier. I dislike that for the taste, but it tastes exactly like frut loops.
Speaker 2: I give it four balls in a spoon because it's froot loops and I love fruit loops. I give it four balls. It is a good copy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, and don't listen to this one all of a sudden with aesthetic on the on the ring, like he looks at the piece of cereal and studies it with like the watch the watch glasses, like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, listen, but you got to understand it's a little bit extra, have a little bit more sugar on that. Mahe listen. Andrew. Kids that like things, they know when you try to swap something out on a kid, they know immediately if you if it's just a different like if it's a different pasta Brandy, no, that's not San Georgio, that's ron Zony.
Speaker 1: Like kids know your kid is saying san Georgio at four, Well, then amazing.
Speaker 2: Even even if they don't see the box, they can tell it's different. The ZD from one brand is slightly different. They know it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just saying, well, now, all of a sudden, everybody's aesthetic and putting things in clear bins. Yeah, and they empty out the box and they throw the box out.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I hate.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan.
Speaker 1: I think it's dumb.
Speaker 2: My kitchen is full of containers. I want to do away with the containers.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense.
Speaker 2: So let me open a package of sugar and poured into a container when it's in a perfectly good package.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you that Kloy Kardashian taking me oreos out and decorating the inside of a jar with oreos.
Speaker 2: That's literally aesthetic. That's what I have in my house right now. There's an Oreo jar. Oh my god, I don't really eat them anymore. But the new black and white Oreos, Holy hell and a hammer?
Speaker 1: Is it revers a resell?
Speaker 2: So it's a white cookie of vanilla cookie whatever, and it has black and white cookie cream inside, and it's not the same cream as Oreo cream. It's literally you know what a black and white cookie is, right? Yea. Some people that don't live in the northeast here may not know what that is because it's a very Northeast New York thing. But it's the round cookie that you see at diners, and it has chocolate on one side of vanilla on the other.
Speaker 1: It's black and white.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, well a lot of people don't know what a black white milkshake is. I love them. That's my favorite kid. See, what would you think it is? You're dope?
Speaker 1: Chocolate syrup and milk?
Speaker 2: What it's vanilla ice cream with chocolate cyrual. That's a black and white Yeah. Anyway, we'll be right back, all right, thing to do?
Speaker 1: Can you write down seventeen minutes on this?
Speaker 2: We're back at seventeen minute break? All right, now, Andrew, this next one, it's technically not a cereal. It's technically a snack, but it's got a cereal name. So and my hands are really I found it very interesting because it's not what it says it is. Really, and this makes no sense until I show you what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm lost.
Speaker 2: It was the end of the Cereal aisle.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So, Kellogg's, you know they make these snack packs. Yeah, look at this, Andrew. So it's frosted flake, cinnamon, French toast, many snacks, crispy cereal snacks. But they're not flakes. They're balls.
Speaker 1: So well, they're half balls.
Speaker 2: But why is that. I think it's just broken open to show you what they look like.
Speaker 1: No, that's all of them.
Speaker 2: That's a ball in it. Oh maybe they are. Yeah, but I don't understand, because why would you call something frosted flakes that are not flakes just so you can put Tony on it and sell it with Tony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called marketing.
Speaker 2: I get him.
Speaker 1: They got you. You paid for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I had to.
Speaker 1: It was research.
Speaker 2: Well it was, but I don't. I don't get it. So, oh, that's interesting. If they're a little like long cylindrical pouches, I feel like and tell me if I'm wrong. Yes, but let me say it first. Okay.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're really trying.
Speaker 2: To make like frosted flakes quote unquote, like for sports like health.
Speaker 1: Well, and I just don't get it.
Speaker 2: These are weird, man. So there's small little half circles with some like tiger paws on the bottom. What what is that supposed to be? Like you take a fork, I don't know. Mine smells like clay, Yeah, little I smell little cinnamon. It's just I just find it a weird concept that it's frosted flakes branded, but they are not flakes.
Speaker 1: It also looks like dog food.
Speaker 2: I gotta be real. Yeah, all little peanut butter chips like you would bake with. Yeah. I don't know if you could see that on the YouTube there? Nope, did I drop one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do? Farm Land?
Speaker 1: You should play that.
Speaker 2: I should ultra pasteurize, Andrew.
Speaker 1: We're gonna find out what that means.
Speaker 2: It's not just not just regular pasteurize, buddy, it is ultra pasteurized. You don't get any better than ultra, you know that, right. It's just like the gas grades. There's like, you know, eighty seven, eighty nine, ninety two, and.
Speaker 1: Then there's my tax bracket does not allow me.
Speaker 2: And then Soocho Snoco has ninety four, and they call that ultra because it's the most you can get.
Speaker 1: Actually, I don't need gas anymore because I have an electric car. Okay, so I haven't thought about gas prices.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not even sure if this is supposed to it meant to be a cereal, but we are eating it as a cereal because it is called frosty flakes.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, So.
Speaker 2: No, I kind of like it. It's got a great cinnamon taste. What it's a matter of it justcintegrates on your mouth and the milk. I like that.
Speaker 1: I loathe this consistency, really hate it.
Speaker 2: Just reminds me of putting a cookie and letting it soak in the milk, and it just it softens a little bit. I really like this.
Speaker 1: I dislike the consistency immensely.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it a lot because I like that. I like when that happens. I like when a cookie gets soft in milk, but then it's so a little bit of a crunch, like the outside is soft.
Speaker 1: I just don't think I like the taste either. I'm gonna give it two bowls, right, I Yeah, I'm not a fan of this for some reason. I can't say for sure, but guess what, I see four bowls in the spoon.
Speaker 2: I really like it.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: Again. Yeah, I'm not really sure. If this is supposed to be Cereal, fine, I'll play it. Andrew, that was so loud. It's not really supposed to be a Cereal. It's a snack, Mini snacks, Crispy Cereal snacks, so it says Cereal, So I guess you can put milk in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I really do, and it's serious crispiness.
Speaker 1: I don't like the crispiness. Something about it just doesn't work for me. It's a me thing I'm big with. I don't like certain.
Speaker 2: So it's not me, it's you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'll take that.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Also, I like how just things start blocking me after a while on the show. What do you mean because when you're done with something, you just throw it in front of me. And then imagine if we did more than three cereals, it would literally be me like hit an underboxes like yeah, well.
Speaker 2: I mean my research says that they don't want to see all of you.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's nice your research, yes, oh now you do surveys. I got it.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you so much for listening. Took together on the Red Carpet Awards. I don't know, like I'm gonna I'm gonna wear like a some kind of costume.
Speaker 1: Please don't, why please don't.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna like, I'm gonna walk around with with farm their fresh dairies milk and a jug and say what's up people, And I'm gonna be pouring milk on the Red Carpet. You hand out balls and I'm gonna pour milk.
Speaker 1: Oh, my god, my can't that day?
Speaker 2: But wait, how are we gonna get farm in their fresh daies milk all the way to Texas? We have to put it wear a pin. We gotta put in a cooler bag. No, we need to milk. They don't sell it there.
Speaker 1: We have to convert Texas to use farm land.
Speaker 2: I think we do. That's a far trip for those trucks. Anyway, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We'll keep you posted as uh, you know, things progress. This award. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Root for us. Maybe we'll win. Can you imagine if we won?
Speaker 2: That'd be really cool.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 2: I've already told people if I win, prepare to be sick of me with that award. I will show up places with it. I will take every picture I can with that award. Are they gonna give us some kind of artwork that we can do, yes, like like award nominated. Yes, I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: This is our Oscars.
Speaker 2: It is for podcasts, that big of adea. Those are the spoonies that we didn't do again, all right, thank you for listening. Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's so busy time.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's okay, I got the milk though. Oh it's okay, I got the snack packs.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to serial Killers. Please follow us on all social platforms.
Speaker 1: Serial Killers disgusting Aftertaste.
Speaker 2: I like it. Follow us at serial Killers PC. Follow us at serial Killers PC. Check out our newly ad removed website, Cereal KILLERSPC dot com. Check out our friends. Please follow our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram. And it's all I got, buddy.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's all we got. Thank you again so much for listening. We are now podcast Award nominated, maybe soon to be winners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and maybe we'll see you Wednesday with a bull chat.
Speaker 1: Yes, we really need to start recording those from Maybe we need to just start recording those from home.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll see you, buddy.
Speaker 1: It would be so much easier if you could just record from home.
Speaker 2: What am I gonna use my phone? I don't have a thing.
Speaker 1: You have a microphone.
Speaker 2: It's not ready yet.
Speaker 1: It's been two years. Get it ready, sir. I'm ready on my end. I'm just waiting on you.
Speaker 2: So I have to give your little baggies of cereal.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying for bowl chats.
Speaker 2: I don't have time for that at home, So you.
Speaker 1: Have no time for that, but you could commit twenty minutes to a serial killers dude.
Speaker 2: Once I'm home, I'm doing home things.
Speaker 1: I'm home, I'm doing home things like watching Chips.
Speaker 2: Go home and watch Chips. Bro, I don't go home yet, BRO, say Andrew Crunch, no time bro, kids bro broll yeah yeah, shut them off,