Speaker 1: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the only gambling show that has truly checked off the box of diversity. We have a big sleep for you guys today. Eagles at Cowboys, big NFC East game. There, Bill's got Chiefs. What's gonna happen there? The Chiefs gonna be able to come back after a Packers lost, and the Bill's ever gonna get back on track. And then, obviously, as always, the best team in the NFL is favored in a big way against the Seahawks. We got that, we got parlays, we got unders and overs, we got so much and more and big opportunities for you to make money. I'm your host, Chet Savage, and this is Slips.
Speaker 2: And Picks, busting with the boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by retired Diamond level network marketer Chat Savage, Money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William Gecko, the Mule Jenkins with diversity.
Speaker 1: And veiling college dropouts.
Speaker 3: Who get no hoes the intern.
Speaker 2: You're watching the SMB five hundred, not the stock market one.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Slifts and Picks. It as week fourteen to the NFL season. Before we get into it, we're gonna check in with our interns real quick and get an updated on last week.
Speaker 4: Substandard, poor, inferior, second rate, second class, unsatisfactory, inadequate. No, those are not synonyms of the word bad. That is the performance of these three from this last week and really tailing off a second week dry spell, especially Chet five and nine, Get Go six and seven, Mule six and six. Really not too much else to say. Hope you guys step it up this week. Back to you guys.
Speaker 1: As always, interns, thank you so much. I understand I've been on a cold streak. I understand it's not going well so far. Your boys finally dipped into fifty percent. I am no longer profitable, as it says in this show, ninety three losses, ninety seven wins. It just depends how you look at it. But yeah, that is one thing. Fifty five percent. By the get go brother, steady, steady, steady, steady, steady feeling.
Speaker 5: It's a marathon. Look you see you're boying to get up right now. That's because I'm buying back into the cowboys. I've called them soft, I've called them the Ferrari and the garage. They don't know how to get hit in the mouth. Last Thursday against Seattle, they did. I'm back on the Cowboys train. Not to give any teasers or any picks away coming up in this show, but that's why your boys in the get up.
Speaker 1: I feel good based on how the Cowboys are playing. Yeah, I love the Seahawks to come because they are for they've been front runners, and the Seahawks thing happen. They end up getting a big win there. But you can't take away after their situational awareness in football. It's god awful. Can't take it away. It's gonna continue to get tested.
Speaker 5: You know what, big boy ball here in December, we're gonna find out.
Speaker 1: Speaking of big boy balls, Mule consistently fifty eight percent. Brother, you were on a small little steve, but I think you made a little bounce back this week.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: You were five hundred not great, not great, But you know, I realize you once you think you got this ship by by the tail.
Speaker 3: It bites you ass.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: So I'm going back to being soft, batting, taking it easy.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get y'all units back up.
Speaker 6: I've been tripping, I've been thinking I was making a lot of units, buying girls bags and purses and taking them shopping. But I'm back on my own stuff, right. The mule was back word, Yeah, they getting.
Speaker 5: Low thirty seven years old, No, forty forty, yeah, forty nine forty hold, twenty five.
Speaker 1: Crack, get your ship in order.
Speaker 3: But by Gucca like a rookie got their first pay check. Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying first time.
Speaker 6: Hey, look, look, look, let's be honest. The mule doing this and he doing it right. But I'm gonna get back on track. Get these units for you.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Starts off by saying he's not doing it right. Finishers was saying he is doing it right. Let's get into the buy or sell segment. Eagles at the Cowboys. Cowboys are a favorite minister and a half of the Cowboys had a big comeback winn against the Seahawks and the Eagles get Apps Donkey stumped against the forty nine ers. We know where you're gone, but just give us a little insight as to why you're going them over the Eagles.
Speaker 5: It all comes down to how they played last Thursday. They've been a team that jumps on you. They jump on you early. They need to play with the lead. But the way they won against Seattle, the way Seattle was throwing fists back at him. I like the Cowboys. They come out, they win in the fourth quarter. Dak Prescott, he's having an MVP year. He can finish this thing off. And if they beat the Eagles, they start to compat for the top of the division. Do not be surprised if Dak is in that conversation to win outright the MVP.
Speaker 1: He's I'm going with the Cowboys, and I think the.
Speaker 5: Eagles they've had a lot of emotional games recently. They played a lot of tough ball. It's been wearing on them, you can tell. And they're at Dallas. I think when you're in Jerry's world, you got the rivalry going. I love the Cowboys minus three.
Speaker 1: And a half. Yeah, statistically, they're much better at home than they are away. Dak, if you're wondering, is top three in the MVP race right now? So the conversation has already been started. Mule, where you going back? I mean, damn, just because last week we go to a flashback of last week. I always bet on the Eagles. All the Eagles are the best bags, money's units, bitches, hoes.
Speaker 6: I mean, god, they just got slapped in the face by a really good forty nine Ers team.
Speaker 1: And that's just tough.
Speaker 6: Because you know, I've said it before, I think the forty nine Ers are going to win the Super Bowl. And then they had that little spill when all them players got hurt, and then they start dropping it, and you know, I didn't lose faith in them.
Speaker 3: I always root for the boys. You get one, I'm saying.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 1: Would you ever lose faith? I always root for the boys. Loo.
Speaker 6: Look, but I'm saying what you said was awesome about what the Cowboys are doing.
Speaker 3: They are playing strong, they at home. Dak is balling right now.
Speaker 6: He ain't throwing all these crazy interceptions. He making sure he put them boys in a position to win. But again, y'all know what I can't do, and that's go against the Eagles, Baby Eagles, Eagles, Eagles.
Speaker 3: I'm taking Eagles plus three and a half.
Speaker 1: Both great points. Both great points. Cowboys, Cowboys, good ball club. They're doing good. NFC eas is the battle. Whoever wins this game is probably gonna win the division. Eagles I think are a better team top to bottom. Cowboys quarterback is playing better than Hurts right now. However, this game is going to be close. It's gonna come down the situational football. We've talked about it before. Cowboys are abysmal, whether it's two minute, four minute burning timeouts, all the stuff that really takes you to the next level. From a coaching standpoint, McCarthy's not getting it done. I'm taking the I'm taking the Eagles in this one. The next game we're going to talk about.
Speaker 6: He was already rights before you even said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know somebody for a long time. That's what happens. Bills at the Chiefs. Chiefs are favorite minus two and a half. Bills have a little bit of a spiral downhild spiral. They fire their OC. It gets a whole lot better Chiefs. They lose.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, yes, yes they won. They want no, No, they lost.
Speaker 5: They lost the Packers right, this show got to know that Jordan Love goes off.
Speaker 1: So both teams in the g B O T type situation a f C battle. Two of the said, after the top teams going into the season meal, where are you going?
Speaker 3: Baby man?
Speaker 6: I talked a lot of ship about this team, A lot I said.
Speaker 3: They were done. They were capito gark dookie. You get what I'm saying. But I they changed my mind. Man.
Speaker 6: They fired their offensive coordinator and they play better. Josh Allen is not just out there playing street football. He ain'ts playing smear the queer anymore. So things is looking really really good for us right now.
Speaker 3: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's a good throwback made you say smear the person like you you didn't understand why person the door.
Speaker 3: This is the game.
Speaker 1: It's will never know, never.
Speaker 6: Tackle the man with the all whatever y'all want to be. We can be politically correct if you want. But the Chiefs, man, I just don't think they got nobody else. It's Pacheco out from getting being suspended from the last game for throwing the punch.
Speaker 3: Does does he get to play this That's a.
Speaker 1: Great question for Mitch. Mitch. Is he out?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: He played all right, But they don't have nobody else but Pacheco and Travis, And I'm sorry they can't win with just them two guys. If a team is up on them, it's hard for them to get back on top. I am going bills. I feel like they're gonna get it done. It's time and take the Chiefs out.
Speaker 1: We're seeing you're seeing the Chiefs. It's hard for the Chiefs to come back from being behind with Patrick Mahomes at quarterback.
Speaker 3: We just saw it against the Packers. They couldn't do anything of.
Speaker 5: The Chiefs team is not necessarily built to come back in football game. Not because of Patrick Mahomes, just because I think it's the talent that they have on offense. I'm piggybacking that. I'm jumping on arms around you. I'm running the Bills. I love that they got under center in the football. They're establishing a different run game. Their back is against the wall. This is winner go home. They're six and six. They're staring the Chiefs right in the face. This is winner go home.
Speaker 3: I like the Bills.
Speaker 1: I like the Bill Stephen, I like that, Steven. How do you feel about that pick? Love it? You told me last week it was hockey season. So what's up? The new week? New Week's New attitude? Points Week fourteen, triple a stack, triple A stack, triple A stat We're all going Bills, all great points. I was actually leaning towards the Chiefs, to be honest with you, when I go Chiefs, I was leaning towards the Chiefs. I'm not gonna listen here the way you guys talk about it. It is a win, a must win situation for the Bills. I love with their heads. That big fan of Josh Allen, friend of the show, friend of the show, friend of the show. And for that reason, Patrick Mahomes, We've reached out to him multiple times. Has he ever come in the show? He has not once. He followed me.
Speaker 3: Actually, really, I.
Speaker 1: Mean you brought yourself a little bit, I mean becoming the bulletin boardon he of the Chiefs victory of twenty pointy two.
Speaker 5: Well, if you want that Baltimore materials to follow me so you can motivate yourself every week.
Speaker 1: He's got burners. Yeah, Rams at the Ravens. Ravens are favored min the seven. Rams a big win last week against the Browns, who got Joe Flacco back in the uniform. Big win, put up thirty five points on them. Pooka Nakua guy was bawling out, had like seventy yards seventy yard touchdown there for a second and all of a sudden goes out with a rib injury. Boys are a little nervous. Cooper Cup's not having the yards he used to have. Mil Where are you going with this one? Brother? Man?
Speaker 6: You you spoke that one up, and it's without Pookah Man. I feel like the RAMS is slowly dying, you know what I mean? Without him Cooper Cup. I know he had a great white hope, great one of the.
Speaker 3: Greatest white white receivers to play the game. But he's not looking like the guy anymore. Yeah, take your hat off for him.
Speaker 1: So with that, man, take your hat out for him.
Speaker 6: I'm a go Ravens man. I think the Ravens is hot again. I just think what they got going on with the receivers, man, I'm mad that they missing a tight end.
Speaker 3: He was a key factor in that.
Speaker 6: Offense, Andrew Mark Andrews was bawling his butt off until that injury happened. So I'm going Ravens man minus seven. I just think that they still all around team with the receivers, the quarterback of the run game. Defense has still been playing explosive. They beat the Rams.
Speaker 1: Did who could come back in the game?
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I think he came back in the game.
Speaker 5: Do we know if he's out for sure this week or not Steven questionable because honestly, I want this to be my kind of like.
Speaker 1: Fucking pick pick it.
Speaker 5: I know I was thinking that too, because they took care of business last week. Like this isn't a team that goes out quietly. They never do. Statford Brown still he's still yeah against a great Browns defense. But Staff still has the juice in his arm. You never know if you know he takes chances.
Speaker 3: He does, but he lets it slave.
Speaker 1: He slings a lead.
Speaker 5: And I love McVeigh, I love I just love the minds over there.
Speaker 1: At White Pocket Passers. Yeah, put the pall out this to beat them. I'm just in.
Speaker 5: This one makes me nervous, but that's why I'm calling it the fucking pick of the week.
Speaker 1: I'm going Rams plus seven.
Speaker 5: I think the Ravens are tough to coming up a bye week.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. There's something, there's something telling me will go go Rams. I'm gonna go Rams as well. I'm gonna go Rams as well, especially if Pooka plays man. These are all I mean. You can follow us on the social Media's picks can change anytime, as Willie Getcko likes to show every single week, but this is this is seems like a RAMS plus seven. It's a good opportunity there. They can score points. I think if you put Lamar Jackson behind, he's gonna have issues. He's gonna have problems there. Last game of the buyer sells segment. The Seahawks are at the forty nine ers. Forty nine ers are healthy. There's a lot of shit talking. Last week against the Eagles, they came in, bented them over, and took care of business. Now Seahawks that we have a devastating loss on thursdayn Football against Cowboys, have a big weekend, did really well. My opinion in here, it was twelve and a half yesterday. Today it's ten and a half. Who knows if it goes down even more. The forty nine ers are going to win this game. They're gonna win it. They are the best team in the NFL. They proved that last week. They're the best put together team. The only thing stopping them is injuries. And also, you thought about MVP races. Brock parties absolutely in the MVP race as well. I'm going forty nine ers, real.
Speaker 6: Man, Damn everything you said, you know, I wanted to say Seahawks just to see if they can cover it, but after what they did to the Eagles was just outstanding.
Speaker 1: I mean they left their socks.
Speaker 6: Oh my god. I mean they don't spit, no nothing, no lotion anything. It was just that's gonna it was dry. Yeah, you get but uh man, God, damn Taylor.
Speaker 1: I'm going Niners. I'm yeah.
Speaker 5: I think it's been tough for this for the Seahawks. I don't think they're look there on three game losing streak. Do I think they're down and out? No, But I think when you look at the difference between the Rams and the Seahawks, they're both sitting at six and six. I think the Seahawks losing three in the row, the Rams have a little bit more hope and feel like they have a little bit more to fight for Seattle knowing that they're about to play the Niners. At the Niners, it's kind of like and they've lost there in a row, tough games, the tough game in Dallas. I think it just wears on you. And that's why I'm going to take Now, do they keep it close? I'm saying no, I'm saying the Niners. They're the momentum. I think the momentum I do. I just think the Niners are on it right now. They have the right mentality in the locker room as they always do. That we've talked about all year long. And I think Seattle, even though they're not dead, I think that they're emotionally.
Speaker 1: Drained from their three I think we're going in a completely different way. If the Seahawks pull it out against the Cowboys at the Cowboys last week. Yes, I'm a stat I love that all right. Coming up next is going to be our parlays segment. When you bet with us in the parlay segment and it hits, you're not only winning your bet, but you went with the boys because you were edited at a chance to win a cash giveaway. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: Just keep striking out another holiday season.
Speaker 1: No hoes, no hope.
Speaker 3: What do we need to do at this point? You might as well give up.
Speaker 1: Just say I'm the ghost of Christmas riz here to get you pitches?
Speaker 5: How do we do that?
Speaker 3: And watch this?
Speaker 1: Oh, these sweaters are awesome.
Speaker 3: How do y'all feel?
Speaker 1: I feel risier than ever. Let's see if well, I feel risier than ever.
Speaker 6: Say, you can find us at store dot bar stool sports dot.
Speaker 3: Com slash Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 1: Hey, so we talk to some girls. Welcome back to Slips and Picks. We are getting to our parlay segment when if you're wondering, hey, there's a giveaway. Oh my god, it's my first time being on the show. Let me tell you. We do bet the boys in next parlay, and we do et FF's Bet the Boys in next parlay is strictly player prompt bets. Strictly player prompt bets. We all pick one, we all pick one. When it hits you won that parlay. And also, if you screenshot your bet slip and you tag any all of us in there, any of us in there, whoa, you.
Speaker 5: Got a screenshot, it show that you're doing the Bet the Boys parlay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and JAG obviously bust Busting w TB. Once you do that, you're entering a chance to win. We get it's a big deal. Now we will start with it at the boys in next parlay. I will go first. As always, it's not easy. If it's staring you in the face, you take it every single time. And I got Christian McCaffrey anytime touchdown, simple easy as that great white hope salute to the guy, proving that white guys can still really do it out here at a skill position level. Geto's gonna go somewhere else, but we're gonna also hit on the mule. Who's gonna have his obvious pick go.
Speaker 5: Mule unfortunately lost the battle of racing to the document to here. Let's here.
Speaker 1: You who you're going with? Gotta be quicker than that.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, I know you've been talking to Steven. You're getting this stuff before we get it because it literally hits on my email. I click on it, it's already there. So is he putting it on for you?
Speaker 3: Or is you? Are you doing it?
Speaker 6: I'm doing okay, Well, I'm doing Jared Goff Okay.
Speaker 1: Over overchdowns, just gonna have a career down over one to half pds.
Speaker 6: Okay, y'all know what time it is, Kate, I'm not gonna give this up. Jared Goff has been doing this thing, and I'm on ride with this man. Like I told you, I'll probably be playing for Detroit Lions if I was out there in the seventies.
Speaker 1: You too, Yeah, when you're talking to me Taylor, who.
Speaker 3: Said that you think so for sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're riding Jared Goff, Oh yeah, bare back.
Speaker 3: I mean you know, I may use a skim condom, you know, loking.
Speaker 1: About riding into the figure two thing as a horse.
Speaker 3: Oh ful.
Speaker 1: And now the exciting part of the week because he picked somebody different every week. Wow is how he's so amazing that he picked someone every week. It's such a cool thing for him. Go ahead and get go what he have for us? Great speech.
Speaker 5: I'm sticking with the Cowboys Jake Ferguson over in receptions. When you look at the Eagles in the way that they give up receptions to tight ends, the forty nine ers. Last week Kittle had six. I believe Bill's Kincaid had five. Chiefs gave up seven to Travis the Cowboys. He gave up six to Jake when they last time played him the Commanders before that. They're five games their last five games around now Logan Thomas seven receptions. The Eagles give up receptions to the tight ends. And I'm rolling with Jake Ferguson after last Thursday, He's trucking motherfuckers. He's talking shit, He's running over digs.
Speaker 3: That's a friend of the show. I love you Digs.
Speaker 1: Jamal Adams gets in his face.
Speaker 5: Jamal Adams kind of gives him a little gives him a little swift thinking I'm thinking I'm the alpha male. No, brother, Jake Ferguson was the alpha male. He's the sheriff in town, catches it over for the game winner or the go ahead down. Jake Ferguson over receptions. We don't know what that line is, but the average right now is sitting around three and a half and might go up to four and a half. So take those Take that pick. Jake Ferguson over in receptions. He's also averaging north of forty two yards a game. Usually it sits in the thirties. I was looking at both of those props. I really like this pick to make it exciting and not blame Vanilla, like you know.
Speaker 1: Like making units, like making money for everybody a week in and week out. That's exciting. I hope that. I hope that thing hits. Let me try one more time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I'm gonna hit this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hit this one more time. Here's the title, Why do you wakee Me? Flurry picked? How do we feel about that? Who all white guys?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They It always hit all white and I got it. That's usually our soul Patrol parlay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but the last time we went soul Patrol didn't hit well.
Speaker 5: And I also think last time we told you it's time to start sitting out of the hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you keep swinging when you're in a slump. What do you do? I've had a couple of bad weeks in the show. Do I just pack it up, don't shave my face, don't get ready, don't get pampered, don't get ready to sit in the seat and host the show. No, I get in my car, I put on some banger music, and I rip on over here with a positive attitude, knowing this week is going to be my week.
Speaker 3: What's the banger? So now we're gonna keep swinging banger. The music.
Speaker 1: Kind of crows, mister Jones. It's a nice little vibe for me. Okay, I'll have a little story about that. I'll say it all later, okay, Sol Patrol Parlay, Yeah, Yeah, got perfect. Let's go to etffs, etffs. I'll start first Steelers money line to play the Patriots this week. Patriots. What the last three weeks have held their opponent to less than ten points and still lost the game. Ten points are less and still lost the game. That's blasphemy, that's ridiculous. The Steels are gonna win this game. I don't think the Steelers are good, but you obviously see by their record they just find ways to win. So shout out Jersey Jerry on this one. I'm going Steelers money line get to I'm pretty sure they playing the Patriots, so I don't know I'd be toughs wrong.
Speaker 5: We're going to eat tffs. You right, the TFF. I'm taking the Niners money line right now. They're favored by ten and a half against the Seahawks. Yeah, against the Seahawks' the ETFF like it's an exchange traded fund like this is a conservative finish, Like I know, I know you're fighting for some get ups on like it's a trip a couple of times, but it's ETFs forty nine ers forty nine ers money line, forty nine ers money line ahead.
Speaker 1: Lions.
Speaker 3: They playing the Bears.
Speaker 6: I know it was a tough one the first time, but they still got the job done.
Speaker 3: I'm taking Lions money line, it's the Bears.
Speaker 1: Good to see you hit the under the assignment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the parlays, both parlays. But the boys down in the ETFFS, I do this, I do this and I make money.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but you do this and you make mistakes too.
Speaker 6: To you guys because you' all think that's the mistake on the show.
Speaker 3: But what is a mistake on the show. Yeah, on the show, but.
Speaker 1: Real like the boys in net parlane t f f S. I'm taking the Eagles over this bullshit team minus forty. Just take them less than that.
Speaker 3: You bet.
Speaker 1: The actual spread is not an easy team favorite fun.
Speaker 5: I know we're gonna go Detroit Lions winning by one to seven points. Individual player, it's a whole team.
Speaker 3: That's the players is all on the team.
Speaker 1: Oka, right, that's good. I'm just saying fired up. I'm fired up that you got it right this week. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh we can take a quick break, quick break, you gotta get it. Button falling off.
Speaker 5: Yeah you can understand why I'm not gonna look right, Yeah, I can very much have said, but I know we're gonna break.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a quick break when we come back. God, Damn, we're gonna take a quick break. When we come back, We're doing pupper dump segment right after these messages. Guys have ideas, what do we do it for our this week?
Speaker 7: I don't know, dude, I actually have no idea.
Speaker 5: And I wish it was just like a way we could get inside of the consumer's head.
Speaker 1: We scan cigars on a polo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, inter just a wait to like plant the seed inside their heads.
Speaker 7: Ads ad imagine if we could like hypnotized because of the Byron Merch, Byron Merch, Biran Merch.
Speaker 1: Bye bye, bye, bye bye, Welcome back to slips and pixels. Now are pump or dump segment. I'm gonna give these boys games plus the totals. They're gonna tell me to pump it, taken me over or dump it taking the under. The first game Buccaneers NFC South matchup Buccaneers at the Falcons. Total points of that game is thirty nine and a half points. A whole lot. But get go. We're gonna start with you, brother. Vegas is getting better.
Speaker 5: It gets get better, especially the prime night games are boy Steve, and he just told this. The primetime night games with three to zero against on overs, and they've been crushing it with the Unders this year. Thirty nine and a half points I think is a lot. Falcons barely beat the Jets. Buccaneers I don't think can score a whole lot of points. I'm gonna dump this game at thirty.
Speaker 1: Nine and a half. Dump. Dump, yeah, dump, This is a dump. This is a dump all the way. Falcons. They're whether they're five hundred, they're the top of the NFC South. Baker Mayfield's up and down. I think he's injured, right, He's hurt. He's hurt right now. Yeah, he's been hobbling around regardless. Anyway, you slice of this game is gonna be an under. This is going to be one of those tough, go go through puberty, strong defensive games, not because they're good, just because both teams are equally as bad. I'm taking a dump in this one, Neil.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna pump it just because I know Arthur Smith and I know December.
Speaker 3: Football is his thing.
Speaker 6: You start putting plays together, getting them guys mixed up. You're saying the reverses, the reverse passes. He's just getting dodged with Djon Bijon. Yeah, he getting him involved off giving him the ball, man. I think this game is gonna be a pump game for sure.
Speaker 1: You like it for sure?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 1: For sure? Good deal Jaguars at the Browns. Brown's got a flato. Jaguars will be missing Trevor Lawrence. That game has gone from thirty seven and a half points to thirty three and a half points. Get go pass, Okay, I'll take it, go ahead, pump God.
Speaker 6: I just know it's gonna be a game where it's December ball.
Speaker 3: I ain't. I ain't take it unders anymore. It's pump. It's time. Yeah, it's full court press. Yeah, it's pump pump.
Speaker 1: I like the pump here. I like the pump here. I think Joe flackaf is a nice deep ball. He still got some spring in that shoulder that they never worries me about the pump. In the situation is Trevor Lawrence is gonna play as you're not gonna play. Technically it's a shorter week for him. But you look at the games and the Jags just played. They played against a Bengals team without Joe Burrow and they put up a whole bunch of points. Why why can't the Jags do the same thing. Why can't a bunch of points be scored in this game? I like the Browns, and I'm hearing rumors that Miles Garrett is a little more hurt than we're all expecting right now, which is a massive health for the Jaguars in this game. I'm gonna take the pump. The line of the number. The total is so low, I just feel a little bit safer for taking the pump here. I'm not super confident, but I am going to take the pump here.
Speaker 3: That line could move though, if they if they think TV play.
Speaker 1: That's why people need to watch the show early and often so they can get on his lunch. You lock it in as fast as possible. All right, I'm right. Triple A stack By the way, Jack, great job with the Triple A Stack graphic last week. Phenomenal job. I liked it. The weather report the whole thing. Was there an alarm in it? A good pau shouldn't listen to on mute then all right, next game, last game. Last game is gonna be Broncos at Chargers totals and that the total in that game is forty three and a half points.
Speaker 6: This is a This is a nerve wreck the nerve wrecking game.
Speaker 1: Chargers beat the Patriots last week six to zero. No, they ten West type shit, no disgusting, I'll go first. Is a dump game for me? This is to me. It is an easy dump game. I think Houston Texas did a great job against Russell Wilson, containing him, making a little bit more and throwing the ball. If the Chargers can do the same thing with even more leite pass rushers on their side of the ball, I think this is gonna be a good, good, solid dump game for us. I think Vegas knows something. I know.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm I'm going pump. I'm going pump. I feel like forty three and a half a lot. You can look at this game and look at it as a twenty one to seventeen matchup twenty one to fourteen. But I think Vegas, I think they're figuring it out, and I do think points are gonna be scored. Chargers did only score six points against the Patriots, but they're at home. Broncos are gonna give him a hell of a game. If anything, Broncos might upset the Chargers. I like the Charger, I like the Broncos in the game. As far as spread numbers go, I will not put that in. Actually, you know, go ahead and put that in Broncos. Plus I believe against the Chargers. But I'm pumping this game m.
Speaker 1: Now. I would like to say one thing that usually divisional games end up in a dumb situation because they play each other twice.
Speaker 5: They do they do I don't know something saying like what is Vegas doing? Why are they putting it at forty three and a half because it does not feel like it.
Speaker 3: Should be a three and a half right now.
Speaker 5: It feels like it should be in the thirties. Yeah, kind of tease you to, like, you know, Jaguars. Brown's like tease you to take the.
Speaker 1: Over, right.
Speaker 5: So that's why I'm like, they're doing something here.
Speaker 1: They're doing and they're getting smart.
Speaker 6: If they play they played already, right the Broncos in the Chargers, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think so. I think they played twice, Steven. I think they play each other the year. Steven, you gotta know these things. You gotta know it, like right away, as soon as we're on the show. I know these things.
Speaker 3: What's really.
Speaker 6: What was the Chargers ending scorer last Week.
Speaker 1: Six zero against the Patriots.
Speaker 3: I'm dumping. I got it, dumb.
Speaker 5: It was gonna pick the last part.
Speaker 1: You just said. It's December football and pumping everything.
Speaker 3: I know, but I don't fuck with Russ.
Speaker 1: You don't fucking Russ.
Speaker 6: I don't funk with Russ man. I know he is, but I just I don't know when he started doing well. He started doing his commercials a game, start kissing babies and ship and then he gets back to the Oh he's doing it.
Speaker 3: He's with Sierra.
Speaker 6: They are doing that because she needs to stay relevant.
Speaker 5: She can stay relevant, well, she can stay relevant without Russ.
Speaker 3: No, she needs Russ. She ain't made a song and was since two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Look that up. Business woman with Russ. Yeah, but she's also business woman on her own. She has her own money. She don't need a man.
Speaker 3: What was it called? What heard it?
Speaker 1: Play for two seconds? Just play for two seconds?
Speaker 3: Were paying for nothing? Don't pay for nothing.
Speaker 1: Unless you go to barcelon dot tv to watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our stuff don't pay for don't you know?
Speaker 1: Don't pay well for us? We're still successfully on YouTube. The merch bro has done well. Merch has done well. Yeah, let's good black fighter for the boys. All right, let's look before we take a break, let's get an underdog. Dogs, Dogs Dogs. We're taking underdogs. You're gonna go first. We talked about the Broncos quite a bit in the situation Broncos plus three, even though we're not the biggest fans of Russell Wilson, and the Meal hates Sierra. I'm gonna teens despises Sierra. He thinks she's like, he's a talentless bitch. She's a talented bus that's what you said on a break. I think plus three they won five in a row before they played the Texas. The Texans are a real football team. So he just tried as a real quarterback. And I know the Chargers. The Chargers are the most underperforming team in the NFL this year. We'll say, yeah, they just it's them with the Bills. It's them with the Bill. Yeah. And so for that reason, I'm gonna take the Broncos. I think they're a little hot, even though they had a little stumble last week. So I'm taking the Broncos. Situation. This is a money line game to me, but based on my records, I have no room to talk so I'm gonna take them plus three.
Speaker 5: Mm hm, yeah, you're doing what you're doing, Broncos plus three?
Speaker 1: Is that what we're doing though? Yes? All right? Every week.
Speaker 5: Hey, so Jaguars money line versus the Browns.
Speaker 1: I thought it the under yeah, because they're plus two effort.
Speaker 5: Before the show they were they moved them off the board, Trevor Lawrence hurt. They took them off the board. They were like kind of like a probably even pick at the moment. But now it comes out Jaguars plus two. I'm taking them money line versus the Browns. That does make a lot of weapons. Yeah, Now, I just think that they got a lot of weapons on offense. I think, uh, coach Peterson doug I think he's yeah, Dougie. I think he's uh, you know, he's a QB guy. I think he's gonna have the I think he's gonna have the backup ready. I think he's got a lot of weapons around. They'll be able to facilitate some things and make it happen against Neil. Were you a big duggie guy when it came out?
Speaker 6: Douggie, Yeah, Oh yeah, Douggie Douggie, Oh no, I don't dug it though you never boogie, I don't dug Yeah in the corner.
Speaker 3: And hold my you know my Johnson and check the.
Speaker 1: Weather app Yeah yeah, a little pocket pool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel tugging.
Speaker 1: We've all been there, brother tugging, rub to do yourself.
Speaker 6: Couple going bills. I'm gonna take the line you're.
Speaker 5: Taking the spread to Yeah smart he if y'all, let y'all gonna let me eat, I'm gonna eat right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I'm just gonna start.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every segment needs to just be we just picked.
Speaker 6: Somebody do whatever they want, right, because that's what he just did.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, no, we've we've gone over there so many times, Steven, have we not gone over.
Speaker 3: To don't even ask Jack, Jack.
Speaker 1: I can not fix stupid. It's crazy, and it's like every other week was like it's like, let's just relax.
Speaker 3: You're being stupid.
Speaker 1: I love you to death. I love it. I think you're like like you're a golden retriever. You're awesome, and you're stupid. That's that was a dumb thing with the under dog segment. I'll say a quick break when we come back or do a Monday night football day block.
Speaker 3: You you there?
Speaker 1: Did you know that?
Speaker 8: It's Friday Ride with superior selections of whistle Pick's quality whiskey that was created deep in the hills of Sean, Vermont.
Speaker 1: There's a little something for everyone.
Speaker 8: To kick off your weekend of football white yelling at you about the chores.
Speaker 5: Haha, not anymore.
Speaker 1: It's Friday Ride. Ay.
Speaker 8: Friends, mad that you won't come to their wedding in the middle of football season, Shut up. It's impossible to be mad when you have a bottle of whistle Pig whiskey in your hand. Choose between their award winning six year piggyback rye, their ten year rye, or even their bust with the Boys bourbon that I'll have you wanting to celebrate every day of a week. You can buy it all at Whistlepig Whiskey dot com or shop at the nearest Whistlepig retailer for the pig whistle Pick.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back to Slips and Picks Monday Night Football. Before we get into Monday Night Football, though, the giveaway from it was a player bet the Boys in Knicks Prola correct Coach PD nineteen ninety five. Congratulations. Not only did you do the player prop bets, but you also took the mules to thy one through seven, one through fifty according to him whers plus seven thousand, Like you must have paid off the damn mortarge that thing. Whether expect three hundred more dollars coming away. We appreciate you watching. Be a friend, Tell a friend, tell a lot more people about the show. Monday Night Football, we got the Titans versus the Dolphins in Miami minus fourteen. Now, I know a few weeks ago we talked about when the weather is supposed to get a little colder, going down to Florida is tough. The Titans are bad? Would you just say it now? It hurts me to say that's a bad ball club. You got out there right now, and they're playing against the Dolphins, who take advantage of bad ball clubs. Total points forty six and a half. Get go, where are you going? Brother? Dolphins? This is a no brainer. Dolphins.
Speaker 3: Dolphine's fourteen. Yeah, Dolphins, and I'm taking it under.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a solid pitch. I could see it be at forty forty two to nothing. Yeah, listen, No, that's just for TV. But Dolphins. Mine's speak with me for a second. News came out about Jeffrey Simmons knee. He's actually gonnas hurt as I thought he was. Derrick Henry is not. He crushed a protocol. He's gonna play Monday night, is he? These are the type of games that no one expects the Titans to win, and they win, and they win the game, It's gonna be that game.
Speaker 3: No, no, wait.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take the Dolphins at minus fourteen. And it's not because I don't want to take the Titans. It's because the Titans need to lose this game for the draft stock, the betterment of the franchise. They should lose. They should forfeit.
Speaker 5: Actually so, but who you wouldn't be surprised if they win?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 5: No, I mean so if you think they're gonna lose it, but you wouldn't be surprised they're gonna win. Wouldn't that mean you wanted to take plus fourteen?
Speaker 1: Listen, I know we've kind of been going back and forth with the whole show. Don't do this right now. I'm just repeating Dolphins minus fourteen and the under.
Speaker 3: Do you want them to tank?
Speaker 6: But we're not gonna draft another quarterback? Though, so I don't know what we tanking for.
Speaker 1: There's other players in the field, brother.
Speaker 3: Well what the offensive line?
Speaker 6: I feel like our left tackle has been balling this last he went from right to left.
Speaker 3: Duncan Yeah, balling right now?
Speaker 1: We keep going?
Speaker 3: How many half I mean, how many you did season?
Speaker 1: Sometimes just wanted.
Speaker 6: To Okay, I can eat that good comeback. The man ain't been playing all season. He just gets in there.
Speaker 3: Doing his rookie and he's a rookie better. Yeah, he's played better.
Speaker 6: I feel like I don't think we should lose out.
Speaker 3: I just don't think that's that's fine.
Speaker 1: For what reason?
Speaker 3: You can still get good picks? We don't. We don't how many first round picks do we have one? Damn? That sucks?
Speaker 1: Most hold on.
Speaker 3: Most teams have one, sometimes get one or two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, acquisition a Dolphins minds fourteen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm taking it under Yeah, you know what that Yeah, I'm he down.
Speaker 3: Talking about tights. Let's go.
Speaker 1: I'm not taking I'm not touching. I don't know what. Yeah, next week he has the show. All right, the is going on?
Speaker 6: You know that you can go to the next pick, yes to mondays two of them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, next, Packers our favorite minus six and a half, and they're playing against the Giants, Packers minus six and a half. This might be the this might be a law. Is gonna be a Packers minus six and a half. I need this more than anybody. This is the pick. I'm taking the Packers. Jordan loves been playing incredible.
Speaker 5: Got go Packers minus six and a half. And I'm also gonna go over thirty.
Speaker 1: Seven and a half. I think the Packers' offense is playing a lot better. They just beat a very good Chiefs team.
Speaker 5: They've been averaging over twenty who knows, probably twenty five plus in the last four or five games.
Speaker 1: I'm going Packers.
Speaker 5: I think the Giants score a little bit just to make it interesting. So that's why I like the over as well. But Packers minus six and a half.
Speaker 3: What did the Giants do last week?
Speaker 1: Fortunately they run by, but they've won. They've won.
Speaker 3: I believe they've been winning.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then, and I think Tyro they.
Speaker 1: Played last Tyro who they played last time? Patriots? Yeah beat them, they scored ten points.
Speaker 3: You said the Patriots have a great defense. Bill Belichick can stop anybody, And he.
Speaker 5: Said, hey, the physically last three games I've held a team to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that isn't wrong.
Speaker 6: I'll go Packers though, too, taking the Packers, not touching it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just wanted to do that.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to do that because it just feels good.
Speaker 1: Hey, all right, I like the over too. I'm taking me over.
Speaker 3: Are you going over?
Speaker 1: I'm not touching the triple stad that thing right now with seventy if you just.
Speaker 6: Go over now, I can't do any more deals.
Speaker 5: But we are all on Packers Dolphins fair.
Speaker 1: So, so it's gonna be a good Monday night for the boys. Yeah, we want to thank you for joining us on Slips and Picks. I am your host, Chick Savage. This is Willie Getko. Subscribe and Diversity Theodore Neil Jenkins. Have a great day. Subscribe rate five stars, flood the algorithm with comments. We love you so much, big hugs and the tiniest of kisses.
Speaker 3: We're back again.
Speaker 7: We are slowly becoming the Penny Slips parlay that just misses by one leg. It was our first week of December. This is the second week of December. Clarity is fully here, and we have clarity on all of these parlays. We're about to serve up to you. I don't think there's any updates on the enemy list.
Speaker 4: No, just the three guys on the show. They're just so gross.
Speaker 1: It's been horrible to watch.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're not much better, but the records the last two weeks have really shown some true character.
Speaker 7: Some people are worried about our jobs. Oh if Chet and Gecko and Mu will keep doing bad, are you guys worried that you might get fired? We're not worried because we don't even get paid to begin with, so there will be no trimming the fat here. When we are truly the only muscle in this whole body.
Speaker 4: It might even benefit us just to get fired.
Speaker 3: It would benefit us.
Speaker 7: With that being said, we will get into our individual parlays. First, Jack and.
Speaker 4: I'm going purely overs December football. We're hoping for a lot of points on the board. Three leg parlay, starting with the Detroit Lions at the Chicago Bears taking the over at forty five and a half, then taking the over at the La Rams versus the Baltimore Ravens at over forty in the final and third over, which is the scariest. And I know a lot of people are gonna say, Jack, don't bet this game, Jack, don't do this.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 4: I'm taking the Houston Texans at the New York Jets over at thirty three. Combine those and you get plus five ninety five.
Speaker 7: I will be sticking with my teams. Last week, Russell Wilson burned me. He was on the goal line, ruined the parlay was not cooking. Confirmed this week, we're rocking Lions money line over the Bears. Right now, that's line's money line is sitting at minus one sixty eight. Seems like some value there. Then I'm going Bengals plus one and a half. Yes, the Rock'm socm pick them will also be that game, but I'm trusting destiny. And lastly, I got the Falcons over the Bucks minus two and a half. That brings you plus five seventy five.
Speaker 3: This is the week.
Speaker 7: It hits similar to our team parlay. It includes the Texans matchup Texans minus five and a half versus the Jets, and.
Speaker 4: Then we're gonna be taking the Las Vegas Raiders plus three versus the Vikings.
Speaker 7: It's a home game for the Raiders, I believe home game. And lastly, we got the Packers minus six and a half against Tommy DeVito in the New York Giants. Respect to Tommy, but the Packers are rolling. That brings a story last one.
Speaker 4: Uh and I'm gonna probably the board, you know, just cuz why not. Starting out, we were taking Steelers minus six, lions minus three, Raven's money line, Texans money line, Saints' money line, Brown's money line, Falcons money line, Bengals money line, forty nine, Ers money line, Vikings money line, Chief's money line, Chargers money line, Eagles money line, Dolphins money line, and Packers money line. You take those fifteen bets and you will get one four hundred and thirty six odds. That's literally ten dollars to win ten grand.
Speaker 7: As you were listening them off, I did feel good, and I did notice the Dolphin's money line, Yeah, which shows.
Speaker 4: Growth show's growth. My Titans are in the fucking shitty right now. Then you can't really do much about it except move forward, put your head up, and deposit some money in your account for these parlays. With that being said, or moving on to our final segment, let's do it all right and set it up.
Speaker 7: The rock'm soccum pick them parlay. We are undefeated on the year except for four games, and we would look to continue that undefeated streak. As we previously said, it will be the Bengals verse the Colts. Correct naturally, Colts will be blue, Bengals will be red.
Speaker 1: Good luck, good luck out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I don't like that, especially the way the the Bengals just dominated really last night.
Speaker 7: So take the Bengals, Take the Bengals. Our producer's red light is blinking at us. Our producer looks a lot like a camera, but it is blinking at us. So we got to wrap it up. I think there's one thing left to do.
Speaker 4: Cue the outro music.