Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: Hello, everybody watching. I haven't building this thing. Eddie guessed it was a curling iron. Now you kind of tell what it is, right, tripod of some sort? Well, obviously it's a tripod. I mean, yes, I tripotted it.
Speaker 3: Is it a light?
Speaker 2: When it initially came and it looked like a like if you were like a Godzilla, but he need a tampon. Look like at that, Betty, like a big white white pampon. That'd be for huge, right, like Godzilla.
Speaker 4: That But I was just thank you for that image.
Speaker 2: And then then I took this out and now it's a tripod, which Eddie so astutely yes, but you know what it is now, so ring lights? No. So I ordered this off TikTok shop, and I start ordering stuff off TikTok chops. See it's actually any good and I've ordered like four things?
Speaker 4: Is that ever, aliens?
Speaker 2: I guess it could be for those that aren't watching, because you can watch us on YouTube and Instagram and Facebook. It is a white stick, it raises into a tripod. Out of its head comes another stick with a circle on it. Morgan if you know what it is. I think you're probably the only ones that don't say anything.
Speaker 3: Do you know I do? Oh, she knows.
Speaker 2: This could be revolutionary. So I just opened it here for the first time. It could be revolutionary.
Speaker 4: That's not a light.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't undersume.
Speaker 2: There could be a light feat but that's not what it's about. No, you could probably put a light into it.
Speaker 4: Oh a fan No, No.
Speaker 3: No, it's TikTok. So it's gotta be some of your phone.
Speaker 2: No, because TikTok shop has everything in it. Oh yeah, air filter, No, that would be cool, though. We do have one of those in our room. We got one of the one of the nice ones, the dison ones. Who knows. That's like people that say they've died and come back to life. I can't prove that thing. That thing works. I just believe it.
Speaker 3: It makes noise, so you think it work.
Speaker 2: And it's like I can't prove they didn't go see the light. I just put it in there and goes and I just believe it clears the air. Okay, So the do you want to?
Speaker 3: Man, I have no clue.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to I don't know how to get it back to the normal face. Okay, so here's what it is. You try pot it down now. The one I have now has a clant that you tighten. But it's a magnet phone holder.
Speaker 3: I told you I had to do with your phone. You don't.
Speaker 2: Everything has to do with your phone.
Speaker 3: That's not true that you did not say air filter has nothing to do with your phone.
Speaker 2: This is This is so like if I'm on TikTok and I'm shooting a video or I'm mostly if I'm doing baseball cards, I need to be able to see. So it holds. It's the first magnetic one I've ever seen. I wanted to if it would the phone.
Speaker 4: Because normally you have to like maybe lamp it in, yeah, or like pull it apart.
Speaker 1: Does it light up to give you a better lighting because there's a button right there on the bottom. With that button, this.
Speaker 2: Is just to take a picture. If you want to do a picture, it has to take a picture button here. But I'm not selling this.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I just got in the melt today and brought it in. Was that a pink box?
Speaker 3: You better give us your promo code?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Please wait? But can you only get it on TikTok? Shop.
Speaker 2: I saw it on it. I guess you gotta hook it up.
Speaker 1: I take a picture.
Speaker 4: I don't have to sink your phone.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you have to do. I'm not doing any of that, but I saw I don't know. I saw the TikTok shop. I guess I could put that thing up and go get this because it does work, and I can even put it on my desk and do it. And then people have that thing that says user makes commission. I start making commissions off this crab. Awesome, But this is the best. This is the best one I've seen, the magnetic one.
Speaker 3: He can see it, and I got it.
Speaker 2: I'm not even recording.
Speaker 4: Is it easy for you to a symbol? I didn't see you doing the whole thing, so but just pretty much you just take it out and.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, okay, that's all one piece. I just don't know what these other parts are went for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I happened.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when you have extra parts, you're like, I wonder what that is? So I think there's it. Has he can use like a light, but that's a plug of situation.
Speaker 1: Oh has he gotta charge it? That's what that thing is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know but I just got it anyway. That's what I was doing when we started this. Uh. We talked about last night I saw your son as Men in Black.
Speaker 4: Yeah he look good, Yeah he did. He's getting so big. Yeah yeah, no, he's grown so much. And he didn't like I didn't realize that. He didn't know Men in Black was strictly aliens. He thought he was Secret Service. That's cool, And then I was like no, I was like, have you seen the movie? He's like, I don't think so He's like I just think they look cool and.
Speaker 2: So kind of just pivoted any point just to be secret Service. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, he did, like that's what someone. He was just rolling with it like whatever he felt like saying, like I guess if someone thought he was Secret Service, that's what he was going to be. If someone thought he was Men in Black, that's what he was going to be. But we made him a little lanyard that said M I B and had his face on it, so I was like, you are Men in Black, you are hunting alien.
Speaker 2: But he had AIRPCE in too, and he was talking in it. Yeah, And so I didn't know who was talking to it. Could have been President, could have been alien president either way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look good, could have been his partner in crime that he didn't have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say I saw a partner. Yeah.
Speaker 4: His friend that he went around with was a sumo wrestler, so that's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't go together. I don't So what did you do last night?
Speaker 4: Just went around? Walked around trick or tree?
Speaker 2: Did you did with him?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Some?
Speaker 2: But then did you leave him to do his own?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he didn't want me around anymore?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 4: And I was like, cool it happens. Yeah, No, this other girl invited him to go, and he's like, do you think this means she likes me? I was like I don't know. He's like, well, my friend, the sumo wrestler says that since she asked me, that would mean she likes me. And they went around with her too.
Speaker 3: It's good logic, so we'll see.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, no, do we have our first like real girlfriend coming up?
Speaker 2: I wonder if kids are a little more bold than we were. I could just boys girls because I had no boldness about me when asked asking girls if they wanted to like be my girlfriend or because I guess mostly a lot of rejection as even a twelve year old. So I just never did. I was scared to death. Even like dances, right, people didn't dance with each other until they were forced to like get out on the floor. I wonder if today, if that age, they kind of go at it quicker.
Speaker 4: Oh, I hope not.
Speaker 2: Like a girl would never when we were kids go up to a guy where I'm from be like, you want to trigger to me? It would just like that.
Speaker 4: I know. I mean, I don't know if it's like a friend thing, I asked him. I mean, time will tell.
Speaker 2: Unless it was a friend thing.
Speaker 4: Time will tell. Because he's friends with her brother. But he didn't go hang out with the brother. He went hung in turk or treated with the sister. And I was like, was that weird? Like later last night we talked about it, it was like, it's that weird, But I mean it was raining, and I kind of thought, well, he's going to give up on this pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: No, not if there's a girl.
Speaker 4: No, they were out Tornado.
Speaker 2: Give me a tricker trade.
Speaker 4: With like another mom went and like got them from another neighborhood and brought them back. And I was like, are I'm ready to go to bed, like when is he going to be back? But they stayed out late.
Speaker 2: I kind of felt bad for all the tricker treaters because it rained most of the night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and every other night it's been gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like a weird rain, like not super hard but consistent, but consistent but not super softy because easily get through it with a little rain. It was like that odd.
Speaker 4: You know, he was soaked his shoes, socks, everything.
Speaker 2: Did you buy him a suit for that or was it like a cheat like a cheap suit?
Speaker 4: No? Well, I bought a suit because he's gonna be my date to the Cmas and so I bought him a suit for that, and so he was able to wear that suit for this and I was like, Okay, we're going to get this dry clean like asap.
Speaker 2: Can eating too much candy kill you? Is the question? Yes, it can if you eat over five pounds of sugar in one sitting.
Speaker 4: Whoa fure Drinking too much water can kill you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not nearest fun to talk about. So you have to eat over five pounds of sugar, which is two hundred and sixty two fun sized bars? Is fun sized? The big no fun those small fun fun Yeah, so you're telling me I think I could do two sixty two. I think I wouldn't feel good, but I think I could do two sixty two without dying of those small.
Speaker 3: But like a bag of sugar, like at the grocery store that's five pounds, Is that the same? Like if you ate that whole bag of sugar, but it.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't taste as good as two hundred reces.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be near as funny, that's true, But five pounds of sugar two hundred okay, so no, but I think they just mean five pounds of sugar and then they're equating it to two hundred and sixty fun sized bars. But in the fun sized bars is all kinds stuff too. There's nuts and nugat and nugidy nuts nugat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, does the nut cancel out the sugar?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's like a but that's like a slow bad death, huh, Like you would probably shake and have all these like different things before you die. Yeah, Like it's not just like five pounds of sugar.
Speaker 2: I think even if you don't die, it's a pretty rough.
Speaker 3: Before all that.
Speaker 4: Your body would be like get out, get out an update.
Speaker 2: And it took a lot of work, but I was able to find that guy Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: Tickets no way, whoa So does this like just happened just now?
Speaker 2: So what happened was had him on the show yesterday and he's like, hey, I kind of messed up. I told my kid if he didn't talk as a bet for arm or how long that we take him see Taylor Swift and then you guys maybe help me on the details. But so the kid just said, Okay, I'm not talking, not so much that he wouldn't talk at school if he needed, like answer a question for the teacher.
Speaker 3: But he's still quiet.
Speaker 2: But he didn't say anything just for the sake of talking in the house. And so it was a bet, and so the kid won the bet. Well, then the dad wanted to check in. There were no tickets, scoob, But what show is it for?
Speaker 3: The show?
Speaker 1: For the Sunday show?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Where New Orleans or Indianapolis or Indianapolis?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And where do they live?
Speaker 3: They live somewhere around there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they lived in like another state, but driveway.
Speaker 3: I think his dribble was close enough, like within an hour so to go check it out.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: So Sound is the only show they had available through that whole three day weekend.
Speaker 2: So they wanted to go, and I was like, well, let me hit some people up. I hit up my agent and because I know my agent, like two weeks ago, had done the same thing, and he had a batch of tickets not to give away, but to sell a face value. They're five hundred bucks each at face value for we to buy them. The day they came out and I called him and he was like, no, he just gave him. We just did our whole thing. I was like, all right. So then I hit somebody up at iHeart and he was like, yeah, let me look. I never heard back from him, so I was like, well, don't have anything there, like literally just I mean, I got a message going, I'll check. And then never heard anything back. So moved on from that, and Gator hit me up who runs our local station. He goes, hey, do you know this guy? And he sent me a guy's name. I didn't know the guy. He goes, he works I phone off on my little stand here. He's so, he said he used to work in like either radio or records back in the day. He says, do you know so? And so he said, he's basically the former radio guy who worked with Taylor and media relations. I have his email, but you could shoot him a message, and I said, I don't know him. I'd feel weird. I hate being the asker who just asks out of nowhere, because people do that to me all the time, like somebody haven't talked to in years or never. It's like, hey, can I get this? So I was like, I'm not gonna do it. Getter said, well, I know them. They said, send me the segment, and so I sent Gator to the segment and then Gator said this may turn into nothing. I don't know. So they Gator hit me back yesterday and I was in recording and he goes, hey, for Sunday, they can buy face value, but you have to act now because even those they are about to go. So they're five hundred bucks each. It was like two thousand dollars for the tickets, and so we still didn't know if we had the tickets because the guy had to get the link, and so we were just I felt I was like, oh man, I don't even know these people. So I just sent him a thousand bucks and Venmo before they even got the link to the tickets. So I was like, here's a thousand bucks. I don't know who's going, but if you can get the link to the tickets, here's a thousand bucks and good luck. And then Scuba said this last night they got in. I were waiting to find out if he still were still waiting. No, if I get if I get him a thousand bucks, ended didn't get tickets. They definitely see the warrior there.
Speaker 3: That's what we're trying to make sure that he actually goes to the link.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he will and I have too. I am too. But that's why I was like, oh man, oh sure, I hope they get these tickets quick enough. So I paid for him and a son, and if he wants to take anybody else, we do have access to them to buy two other tickets of face value. But sounds quiet for a long time. He want the better. I hope he gets to go, that's awesome. But if they don't get to the tickets, I don't know. Am I just out the money?
Speaker 3: I think? So you can't ask for that back, so you.
Speaker 4: Can well, they may give it back.
Speaker 3: You think.
Speaker 1: We do have their number yeah, but they wouldn't even respond the link, so that they're doing it now they got the link, they got the link or they got the tickets, they got the link in and buying the tickets right now.
Speaker 3: I don't know. He's on the phone with them right now, just to confirm everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, then confirm once they've got the tickets, that would be great.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Now so we can talk to the sun. He will not talk will be first interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do a little mideral here. Let's take a quick break. Okay, So here's what I have planned for next week, and then I do want to talk about Morgan going out with the stripper, because we tease that yesterday. Obviously the election is Tuesday. We are not a political show. I have put a lot of effort into not being political at all. That doesn't mean I myself do not enjoy politics or keeping up with it, or the strategy and drama or the possibility of it. So I don't want people to think like I'm just not involved in any way whatsoever. But also who cares? Because we are not that show. We want everybody to feel like this is an absolutely safe place that they can come and not have to worry about being told how to live, how to act, and they can just kind of escape or just jump in with a group of friends. Tuesday's election day, so Tuesday will be a normal show because people want to be out voting on Wednesday. I've been debating on how we were going to do Wednesdays show because that will be a big day in that there will be most likely a new president. There is a good chance that it will not be done by that as well, because they'll have some extra days to count votes. But there very well could be a new president determined on Wednesday. Nobody's coming to me to hear me commentate about who the new president is or even read the headline there's a new president, because you can hear the headline anywhere. So I have deemed next Wednesday all games all day. Oh, we're gonna all day all day. Yeah, it's nothing but games on Next Wednesday Show. We're not talking about it. We're not We're we are acknowledging it. By not acknowledging it, We're not hiding from it, because what do we get? What are we gonna acknowledge what everybody else already knows, what's already happening. It's so divisive. You can get that anywhere else. Eventually, will there be stuff we talk about? Sure, I think it's gonna be so toxic Wednesday, next week, Thursday, Friday, it's gonna be pretty ugly. Next Wednesday is going to be all games all day. There will be only games from the Men of the Show starts till the minute of it ends on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of games.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: Variety of games.
Speaker 2: Not just the same game, the same game over and over, or we just do one and replay it.
Speaker 4: No, we just keep playing a game the entire time.
Speaker 2: We play different games.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like Presidential Trivia.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, It'll be all the games that we play and new games. And trust me, Mike de and I already work on I put a bunch of games together. It's a bunch of stuff we do. We do eat trivia even on Friday. Can we play Guess who you voted for? That's the one game we're still debating. Okay, but because of that, and I don't want to dance around and be like, well he's straight ignoring it. No, no, we're acknowledging it right now that we are ignoring it on purpose, which is not ignoring it at all. So we're not ignoring it, we are just not messing with it at all. Well, we eventually talk about stuff, sure, I think it'll just be very sensitive, very toxic those days. So when everybody else digs, we're gonna agg like crazy. Next Wednesday, we'll be all games all day from the minute we wake up. Well, we gotta get to work. From the minute of the show starts until the minute of the show ends. All games all day now unless something crazy crazy happens, like a horse talks or something that's crazy. Who knows, mister ed something something can happen and an alien could come down. I do reserve the right to do something, to talk about something if it happens. That's that's not super election based. But I'm not just gonna come on and be like, let's talk about the because people don't want to come to us for that. Next Wednesday, all games all day, Yes, we just got to come up with a lot of games. Now. We do have something. We have something that I have that I haven't used, that's been sitting here like.
Speaker 1: Two three.
Speaker 2: I have like four on the list that we have ready at any point right now, Oh, that we could do.
Speaker 1: We'll use them now.
Speaker 2: They're easy to replace. Okay, so there's that last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's terrible what happened. And I got all dressed up and no one came to the door. Yes, man came. No, we probably got like maybe a total of four groups of trigger treaters. And then my wife and my kids laughed at me because I have like a camping chair in front of the pot. It was a boiling cauldron of candy. And so the kids had to put their hands in there because I bought dry ice and it made the whole thing steam and it had sign and said I dare you to get the treat and like they had to get their hands in there, and a lot of kids were like, I don't want to put my hand in there because you can't see in the bowl. It's all smoke. And so I thought it was so cool, and I waited and waited and nobody can.
Speaker 4: When you say nobody had four groups of kids came.
Speaker 3: That was four groups of like three kids like every year.
Speaker 2: So a few kids came, very few kids came. Hundreds come and they also the weather also the weird guy with the put your hands in here. Who knows what they're probably like to that. He's like sitting right under the ball and he's like reaching there and see what you know? I just put all of it seems.
Speaker 3: And then once I like, so, my my kids all went trigger tree and everything. And then they finally got back and they turned all the lights in the house on. I'm like, guys, the whole vibe is for it to be a spooky house. Turn the lights off. And then finally a group of kids came and they were like, oh, what did we do? And then my wife's like, hey, did you take the trash out? And I'm like, I'm in character over here because I was a scary guy by the put your hands in the cauldron. No I didn't. I forgot to take the trash house.
Speaker 2: But had you, that wouldn't have happened.
Speaker 3: I was like, God, I can't. These are the only three groups that are coming, and I can't. You made me break character.
Speaker 2: Were trying to win an award.
Speaker 3: I just love it, man like. So the kids are like, what do we do? And I'd just stare. I opened my eyes real.
Speaker 2: Big like, and finally I'm turning creepy and scary read.
Speaker 3: The sign said, like I dare you to grab the tree.
Speaker 2: No, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. It's more creepier than to grab my tree. The tree, the tree there.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: We're just saying, man, were there are a lot of kids walking down the neighborhood at all though, like those three groups, like just in general, because the weather, that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the weather was so bad.
Speaker 2: I didn't know if some just skipped your house because grabbed my treat the sign was up.
Speaker 3: No. But you know what was crazy is I closed everything down. I still left the light out, and I left the pot outside with all the candy in it, and like I guess in the middle of the night, people came because there was no candy left this morning.
Speaker 2: That also could have been one kid, though, don't you close it down?
Speaker 3: Like nine thirty. They may bring any candy at all, Dude, I have so much candy. Why don't you bring any?
Speaker 2: Because I've done that before you No, that's not true. I'm always taking a couple. Then I'm like get that away. But then I'm like just kind of keep it close.
Speaker 3: Just in case.
Speaker 2: I'll bring it. I'll bring it I'm on, I don't even bring it Monday. I don't want any Monday. What do you mean that away from me? He keep that away from me. I don't want ever ask.
Speaker 4: He's going to be like, did you bring it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly what it is.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it is. Much bout you and your kids. Oh, we dumb.
Speaker 1: I mean, we sat around for a while hoping the rain was gonna stop. We're like, all right, guys, we're not gonna go yet because it's still raining. We're gonna it's gonna stop. It's gonna stop. And then finally we just get We're like, all right, we're going. It's raining. We don't care, let's just go. And they dominated. It was so cool because i mean I got four, six and three and they're at that age where they're running house to house now, cutting through yards, and I'm just like, yes, this is what it's about. And they got so much Kenny, And there wasn't as many kids out because of the rain, but they absolutely dominated dominated Halloween.
Speaker 2: You saw your genetics at work.
Speaker 1: Yes, I felt my wife's like here here, it stayed on the path. I'm like, no, go through the grass, dude.
Speaker 3: Don't know that they can trip on things in the grass.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what, that's the chance you're willing to take. It cuts off so much walking and saved him so much time house to house instead of going back down the walkway, across the sidewalk, back up the walkway two people's kitchens. Yeah, but Mike, here's the problem. I will say this, people know this rule. How long we've been doing Halloween for five million years?
Speaker 3: I don't think that I'm not that long.
Speaker 1: You know, when it is Halloween and you know the rule.
Speaker 2: I forgot it was Halloween yesterday. I'll be honest with you. I don't have any homy kids, and I was like, halfway to the show, Oh crap, it's Halloween.
Speaker 4: So okay, but what's the rule?
Speaker 1: If you're not handing out candy, turn off your freaking porch light. It is so annoying for the kids to sit there and knock knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock knock. All right, kids, Hey man, they're not home, but dad, their light's on.
Speaker 2: That's their trick. Oh that's a funny prank. I mean, then here for lots of candy, and nobody ever comes out and the light stays on.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a mean trick. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and my kid even dead, I can see the people inside. I looked in the window and I'm like, well, Bud, that means they're not answering the door. And a couple of me tried to turn the door handle. I'm like, no, no, no, you don't open the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's annoying. And you would think after the first time someone came to the door and they were like what they would then turn the light off? Right, Like that's annoying, especially if you like I get it. I showed them tonight, I would treat it.
Speaker 3: I dag them tonight.
Speaker 2: Are young?
Speaker 4: Oh what you really will do that?
Speaker 2: I know that's what I want. Know what's fork in the yard plastic incident when they try to get them out of the break and under say yeah.
Speaker 1: Really never done that.
Speaker 3: No, I've never done that.
Speaker 2: Oh man. Soaping windows is also tough.
Speaker 1: Four sale signs. You just go around and get about twenty or thirty four sale signs and stick them all in their yard.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of these burning house down.
Speaker 3: Oh well, that seems like too much.
Speaker 2: That one was too much.
Speaker 4: You had never heard a potty in the front yard.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of it, a lot of and then you have to deal with poop. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah that's bad.
Speaker 4: I don't know how they dealt with that. They steal take it. Yeah yeah, it's like my guy friend, they thought it was hilarious. Roadblock.
Speaker 2: It is funny.
Speaker 4: Roadblock in my driveway.
Speaker 2: That's funny the whole. I just don't want to do that prank because's poop. Involved's funny when someone else does, say yeah, let's see, why don't we just get over to Morgan and yeah, do you guys want to guess what it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she went out, dude from thunder down under it because I hooked her up.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's not it, that's not it.
Speaker 3: Stripper. Does he strip off paint?
Speaker 4: No? He said, you're right.
Speaker 2: So yesterday I said, Morgan found out she went out with stripper, And then everybody had their own theories. Linxboxes like, you need to be thanking me. I hit her up. That was not it. Then you guys were like, is it someone who like strips oleum? Morgan? Is that it?
Speaker 4: No? No, it's not a play on words.
Speaker 1: Does he dress up as Santa?
Speaker 5: No, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: That the guy who came in she hit him up after he danced. Abby got it, Morgan tell us the story.
Speaker 5: Okay, so this is prior to Man in Uniform. I went out with a guy. I had a really good first day with him. We went bullying, we danced to a live band. It was a really good first date. And then nothing ever really transpired after that. He was kind of a bread crumber, and I kind of just.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Explained bread Crumber, meaning.
Speaker 5: Somebody wants to kind of pop in and out of your life and not really commit to anything.
Speaker 2: They just want to be like they want to give you crumpsey follow them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: I wasn't about that, So nothing ever transpired. Well, the other day, I'm on TikTok and I'm just watching videos, and because of our adventure at Thunder down under It now, I get all of the ones. There's like three different male dance things in Nashville now, and one pops up the Music City Jins and I'm like, hmm, that guy looks oddly familiar. I was like, I'm gonna go into this a little bit more. Why does he look so familiar? And I'm scrolling the page I look at another video. I was like, there's no way it was the guy and I went on a date with stripper, but he never told me that. On our date, he told me that he worked in construction and he was a handyman. Well, apparently he was a handyman in a different way than he was telling me.
Speaker 2: He does a lot of dress us. Right, yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: I've never been things like well.
Speaker 1: Tickets, No.
Speaker 5: I just was like, I listen the fact that I had to see a guy that I went on a date with and find out that he is a male dance or I don't even know what their terms are via TikTok, so like does he work at a club it's called the Music City Gents.
Speaker 4: But I mean, did they go around? Are they likely and they dance on the It's like Thunderbound where they're stripping and they're doing dances on stage.
Speaker 2: I guess what the question is, and I think what Amy's asking is do they have like a place they work out of a hub or do you hire them and they come individually or as a group, Like let's say I wanted to let's we wanted to hire a mail stripper, would we hit up music City Gents or could we go somewhere as a group and like, oh, we're going to three or two Main Street. That's where Music City Gents is.
Speaker 5: I think there's a place that you go.
Speaker 1: There is a place. Kay googled it because you guys were asking, so I thought I got it. Yeah we should look it up. Yeah, ninety minutes show eight years in Nashville, suits, cowboys and more.
Speaker 2: But where is the place?
Speaker 5: Where does they have It's kind of in Franklin, I think, like Franklinton.
Speaker 2: What and is it? Is it a club?
Speaker 4: Soccer?
Speaker 5: Moms?
Speaker 2: What do you think it is? Mike?
Speaker 1: Oh, they have the bachelorette parties, the cowgirl experience, party bus, party boat, and a private party or a shuttle.
Speaker 2: It looks like you can book them to you read those options again.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you have bachelorette party, the cowgirl Experience, party bus, party boat, private party, and a shuttle.
Speaker 2: I'm looking though, for like an address of a club or a brick and mortar where you would go or do they just bring the party to you?
Speaker 1: It looks like it's out of place.
Speaker 2: Well, I know any picture is going to be out of place. So what's the place I have an address. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, Mike. If that's it, that is not it. If that's it, I don't want to go to one Fairfield Avenue's what do you see, Morgan?
Speaker 5: No, I see a Trimble Street.
Speaker 2: No, that's what we're looking at. We're looking at this place.
Speaker 3: It's sixty nine Trimble Streets.
Speaker 2: I don't know that the guys, I don't think that. If I'm guessing, I don't think they have a place that you can go. You just have an office. Yeah, I think it was an office lung trucks.
Speaker 4: Go go there tonight and tell it.
Speaker 2: We just looked on Well you could do that. Is there a place to buy tickets? Yeah, if there's a place to just buy tickets, then there'd be a place because it's sixty nine and we just saw the building on Google Earth. So Broadway bar shuttle.
Speaker 4: Okay, no, let me see book tickets to the show.
Speaker 1: The Cowgirl Experience. Enjoy the National Cowboy Burless Show, featuring four national music city cowboys who left the farm to chase their dreams in the vibrant city.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's inspiring. Where is it that sixty nine trouble?
Speaker 1: She says, Get your tickets here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you click on get tickets, put your credit card in there.
Speaker 1: Private party, one entertainer, private party, two entertainers, private party, so they can come here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dang, oh my gosh, we should get him in here.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not so awkward, but it seems so weird because you're looking at these pictures and they have a big old like stage and everything. So I don't say.
Speaker 2: Doors open thirty minutes before showtime, right, what doors? Maybe it is that place, but doors open doesn't actually mean there are two doors that are business. That just means wherever the party is. Let's say they're reserving out a club. I don't because I don't know it's literally just like where the building was, because I know the other place undered on under they're doing a residency at a theater.
Speaker 1: Well, this looks like a building.
Speaker 5: It's a building I found it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't that shady looking one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was just that was when it was being built there.
Speaker 2: Oh so yeah, and you're telling me they got sixty nine trimble guys. You're telling the man that's that's awesome. That's why I also I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there's their party bus on the back. You can see their buses in the back. Yeah, they have the party bus experience and those of them back parts back there.
Speaker 2: So how lucky. Then that's the luckiest address get Ever, that place does look rough though, dude, it's yeah, look across the street. It's like a repo dealer place.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's that it serves it both.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a little weird.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Just oh yeah, it looks like there's like get fencing all around it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's what the buses are at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bus has sixty nine on it. No, well, I mean that's not.
Speaker 1: No, and he's like, no crazy going hard on that.
Speaker 2: Good for them?
Speaker 4: Okay, so random?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh congratulations, thank you. Whatel What careers have you dated? Think you think that's a stripper?
Speaker 5: I can add that to it. Military military, yeah, marketing, okay, personal trainer, construction, actual real construction, uh, business entrepreneur, Yeah yeah, that could be one.
Speaker 2: What was a favorite?
Speaker 4: I don't know that I've had a favorite, not the.
Speaker 2: Person, but you prefer this type of work because it made the relationship easier, or it didn't bring in elements.
Speaker 5: I feel like the business or marketing were the most normal, most normal hours like the military.
Speaker 4: Well he was.
Speaker 5: Traveling all the time, so that was weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well congratulations, he added another little notch.
Speaker 5: I felt really weird just laying in my bed and I had that discovery and it was it was an interesting.
Speaker 3: Maybe he wasn't when you guys were dating, though, maybe it's something new.
Speaker 2: He started him off through.
Speaker 1: College construction, because that building did look under construction, so maybe he was.
Speaker 2: Working on the building.
Speaker 4: Had a nice body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he kind yeah, he had had a second job, a little side hustle construction of the day, construction at night.
Speaker 1: You said you danced like where his could you.
Speaker 4: Like a lot?
Speaker 5: He was a charmer, so that that adds up. I remember you telling me about this guy. It was a great like a movie like first date. He was the best first date you ever ever talked about it. I never talked about this one on her.
Speaker 2: He says so many things wrong with that certainty.
Speaker 4: You're like literally bowling, but then he would start dancing with you like straight arm.
Speaker 2: When he started like take his pants off at the bowling all you were like tipped off that something was weird.
Speaker 1: Morgan didn't come on here and say she did.
Speaker 2: I really didn't.
Speaker 1: Guy was the best first date she's ever had.
Speaker 4: She did the bowling, she didn't talk about the bowling and the dancing.
Speaker 2: You're saying this specific guy she did not talk about.
Speaker 4: And then he gave her a bill at the end of the night.
Speaker 5: I come bowling for a few first dates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're telling me you had a dinner with multiple dates. Let's go. I'm sorry. So there was like when he bent over to get the ball and the little banana hammt came out. I didn't like, tip you off in one yes, pulled him out of his waistband and pant one. Dude, that's funny. That's a good one. You win that one. So we're gonna move off that micro cheating Amy.
Speaker 4: Oh, so my friend was talking about this because my other friend said, like, we're having a discussion about something, and she said, yeah, well, if I wasn't in a relationship, then I would do this, this and this, And one of our friends at the table is like, that's a form of micro cheating, and we all looked at each other like what I had not ever heard.
Speaker 2: Of that, But I don't understand. But she didn't do anything. She just said she didn't do anything.
Speaker 4: But that's why I guess it's it falls under micro cheating. It's not really cheating, but when you are talking about what you do outside of your relationship, then it's like insinuating like that there's this I don't know, are you fantasizing outside of your relationship? So it falls under what they call micro cheating.
Speaker 2: If I was not married or in a relationship, I play a lot more PlayStation. Am I cheating micro.
Speaker 3: That's micro cheating with according to.
Speaker 4: Amy with no, no, no, not according to me. According to like a discussion that happened at aver, we.
Speaker 2: Were all like, what, okay, it does feel a bit ridiculous. But is it only if you are guess about a person? Yeah? Is it if you're like, uh, if your speculation is with a member of whatever sex that you would like to have sex with, meaning.
Speaker 4: Video sinuating that you're into somebody else if you weren't.
Speaker 2: Does it have to be somebody that if you were in a relationship.
Speaker 4: Like if I wasn't married, relationship, I get with him or her something like that, like.
Speaker 3: The hall pass, Like you know the hall pass, Like yeahs, that's like a fun game. No, that's micro cheating, right, But yeah.
Speaker 4: Maybe according to that, But no, it's not a real hall but situations, do people really have real hall pos?
Speaker 2: We're never gonna know, but I'm sure people do that.
Speaker 4: But it's like normally the celebrity that you're never going to meet.
Speaker 2: Sure, but I'm sure in life that's happened before. I don't know anybody would have. Yeah, I'm sure some at some point, just playing the numbers game, it's happened. But I guess my point is, does it have to be like romantic? Let's say, if if I wasn't in this relationship, I would spend more time and ville that's not cheating.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, it's got to be like because her context was like, well, you know, I don't know. I mean, I think I'd be interested, Like if I weren't in a relationship, I'd be curious to where that would go.
Speaker 2: It sounds like she didn't know want to be in a relationship though, aside from what the label of it.
Speaker 3: No, they can't just be a fun little game.
Speaker 1: You can't play a game.
Speaker 4: She did. But then my other friend uns like it elevated a little bit risky line, Like she's like you shouldn't talk that way because it's not respectful to.
Speaker 3: Your That's true, which I just hadn't.
Speaker 4: Heard of micro cheating, which made cheating sound stupid.
Speaker 5: I forgot.
Speaker 4: I wanted to google, like, if there's a.
Speaker 2: List of let me say my let me send my piece on this. Yeah, you can have those conversations. You only have like two people in your life you can have them with because if it ain't like your best best friend, you seem shadiest crap okay.
Speaker 4: Micro Cheating is a term used to describe actions that are not considered infidelity but can still be a form of betrayal in a relationship.
Speaker 2: But how is it betraying?
Speaker 4: It involves behaviors that can make someone question their partners emotional or physical commitment to the relationship, Like it wasn't in a relationship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, do girls play? Would you?
Speaker 2: It's a great question, like guys do all the time? That would you?
Speaker 4: Would you?
Speaker 2: I would like for you to explain it, because lunch.
Speaker 3: Box would be really got to explain this one.
Speaker 4: Would he tell me?
Speaker 3: Scared?
Speaker 1: Dude, you brought it up. I don't understand. I'm not gonna let you be a little coward.
Speaker 4: Just what is would you?
Speaker 5: Would you?
Speaker 4: Would you like? Do okay? Are y'all oh what you're telling me that women just walk by and y'all just go? Would you not?
Speaker 2: It's not that easy or men. But here's here's what Slane ball guys do.
Speaker 1: Okay, But like Eddie's always like, would you like when you more of the Steward.
Speaker 4: On Netflix?
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, hold on, shut up. It's always it's always somebody that you buddies would consider borderline, because would you if they're super hot and you're in a vacuum and there's no relationship or anything. Easily, if Eddie sees Gwyneth Paltrow, would you be like, of course, I'm not married him. It's a whole different timeline, different life. But if Eddie sees Rose O'Donnell was just picking somebody, would you that he'd be like, would you? And I'm like, well, she's pretty funny, but now she's older, so probably not. But it's a stupid game where you guys play would you And it's always borderline people that you don't really know if they would or not.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it's not obvious would you got it correct?
Speaker 1: It's not like Heidi Klume yeah, Yeah, that's easy.
Speaker 2: That's that's easy.
Speaker 1: Y'all. All?
Speaker 2: Would I wouldn't?
Speaker 3: They would?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't. What do you mean you wouldn't. We're playing a game, right, I wouldn't. See see now, I feel like I'm micro cheating.
Speaker 1: How are you guys saying no to Heidi Clue?
Speaker 2: I feel like cheating. Man, I'm saying out everything. I'm in a vacuum. But you know what, it's a strong vacuum. But that vacuum only holds the love of me and my wife.
Speaker 1: You lost your minds, so you would No, you're not understanding much.
Speaker 2: But would you? But would you with guys as never people that you know? The guy would say yes to? It's you wonder? I get it? And then you do that? How many? How many beers?
Speaker 1: So how many do you need?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 1: You probably play with Eddie?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: You don't think Eddie's hot, so you think, why do you have.
Speaker 3: To do that?
Speaker 1: I'm just making a weirdka.
Speaker 4: My friend Eddy's cute.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: But okay, I don't think that weird.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: If it's somebody that you're like, would you like I don't know. You're like, okay, how many beers? And then it turns into like a modified version of it, and it's like, I don't drink, so none. You don't want to be like a case yeah, and you're like on your seven or two? This is terrible, that's what he was asking. No, we don't.
Speaker 4: I've never played this. I mean some women my No, I've never played with my friends. Like if men were not attracted to walk by and or like would you?
Speaker 2: But no, no, not not maybe like borderline or if it's their thing.
Speaker 4: Okay for borderline attracted to I can't. I can't imagine me like so would you? And then if they say, I'd be like how many drinks?
Speaker 2: No? Not just say no? They go, I don't think probably not okay, okay, well how many beers until it got you there? Okay? Probably four? Then yes you would plus four?
Speaker 4: Gotcha?
Speaker 3: Man. The more we talk about that game is not.
Speaker 2: It's a terrible game, is not not. I mean I don't play it. I just hear you.
Speaker 3: That's not true. I don't play it.
Speaker 2: All the time everywhere we go, and he wants to play. He did another person who's like, excuse me, mister, Pittman our CEO. Would you're like, hey, no, no, you're not here, stupid here. Now we haven't played that game in years, but guys do play that game.
Speaker 4: What did Bob say?
Speaker 2: He didn't ask?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, play that game anyway.
Speaker 2: Good job, Morgan, thank you. A couple of other things I speaking to Morgan. I guess Morgan told Eddie has Baddy mail ETIQ?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that the case?
Speaker 3: Yeah? She said that, like, I don't respond to emails. I'm like, well, if there's no question, why would I respond?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Bobby.
Speaker 3: Hello, right, Robby is worse than that case.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so why you know? It's like, so that's how you're just like Bobby does it, I'll do it.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, I don't do it on purpose. I just don't. If somebody does ask the question, what would I say something back?
Speaker 5: That's my point, and that's not true. Eddie gets a questioned like there are things he could respond to and he chooses not to. I have to respond for both of them.
Speaker 3: Well, those are group to those are group emails. I don't do group stuff. This is my p So like sometimes we'll get an email where it's like, hey, Scuba I have a question about the videos or whatever, and I'm like, Okay, no one asked me. They asked Scuba, So I'll wait till Scuba asked me and then I'll respond to it.
Speaker 2: I don't hate it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes school will be like, hey, Eddie, did you see this email?
Speaker 2: What you could jump in? You could, but it may create confusion. No, no, no, you're approaching the wrong way. It may create confusion with too many voices. And you didn't get asked yet, so you're waiting for your experts to be called in.
Speaker 3: So that's that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're ignoring a purpose.
Speaker 3: That's real good.
Speaker 2: Terrible at group text. He doesn't respond to our group text.
Speaker 3: Because the ninety percent of the conversation is not about me or asking me.
Speaker 2: Or but it's about the group. It's like within the group, you're supposed to see it.
Speaker 3: It's a lot, dude. And then by the end of the day it's like twenty unread text, Like, I'm not going to catch up.
Speaker 2: I like three group texts, Eddio. He never responds to one of them.
Speaker 3: People actually they say like, hey, we're asking a question in the group text, like separately. They'll text me separately to say like, hey, answer this in the group got it?
Speaker 2: So, but why could you just think you're better than everybody?
Speaker 3: No, it's just too much for me to he planned, would you with the other friends, It's too much for me to handle.
Speaker 2: That overwhelms you. Yeah, because I don't have I have like three or four group texts, that's all they go, and I think you're in maybe two I have. I'm a name Dallas Cowboys went, I'm not even a Cowboys fan. And Eddie doesn'tven respond in that.
Speaker 3: Nope, no, because most of it's all hating on Cowboys.
Speaker 2: No, they're all fans. It's my it it Steve Ortize is in it.
Speaker 3: I remember I looked at it one time during the game. They're like, there you go, typical Cowboys and I'm like, why am I reading this? Never never read it again?
Speaker 2: And the group tech it doesn't matter. You should respond to some group text I have.
Speaker 5: He also there are some times where I need him to acknowledge something that I have to go out on my way to text and be like, Eddie, did you see this? Because I have no idea if he actually did, and it's actually very important.
Speaker 3: But no one asked me, did you see this?
Speaker 2: You need rules. You need to establish some professional rules where if someone asks about something specific that you do, you respond. If you're just on it, you don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when they asked me about it, I will respond.
Speaker 2: But they asked Morgan, you know why, I guess, she responds, And you know what's gonna that's gonna turn into nobody's gonna ask you for anything ever, And you're not gonna be asked about anything. You're not like ever anything to do. Yeah, they'll just all having faith in you. And you know what happens in no faith.
Speaker 3: They give up on you.
Speaker 2: People give up on you.
Speaker 3: I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Don't want that. So if I were you, a reply to the dast couple of group texts.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got it, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: And finally, uh, I think that's about it. What are you doing this weekend? Amy?
Speaker 4: Good question, Boulder. No, I wish I was last week, I know, but I didn't get to go.
Speaker 2: No, I know. I was so sad.
Speaker 4: It was well, my sister not there. I went because my sister is going to be there. It was my sister's birthday.
Speaker 2: And you have your bets there right, Yeah, I've.
Speaker 4: Already placed them so.
Speaker 2: But what are the I th guess Tennessee minus sixteen and a half.
Speaker 4: They're both college games.
Speaker 2: And Oregon whatever that is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're up like ninety five bucks on football so far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm probably gonna wake up watch college game day.
Speaker 3: Yeah right.
Speaker 2: The annoying thing about the especially if Oregon's playing at home, is that the time zones. It's awful. I'm not sure if Orgon's home were away this week, but you have to stay up till like midnight to finish a game because it's West Coast games so late. So yeah, so stay and finish it and gives four report Monday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I have a date.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I don't know what all. I don't know for sure what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: It's with a stripper, construction workers. What times the game Mike two thirty? Oh you can watch that.
Speaker 4: One two thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're playing in Michigan, so I probably be uh easy one two thirty. But you got fifty bucks, one hundred bucks, one.
Speaker 4: One hundred on both. There you go, because I had that in my account.
Speaker 2: Make money, money money, make that's money.
Speaker 4: That's I've made gambling, so it's not real.
Speaker 3: I mean, but it is real money.
Speaker 4: It is real, but it's not what house money. Yeah, I'm paying with house money.
Speaker 2: Okay, well good luck.
Speaker 4: I'm playing with DK's money.
Speaker 2: Did you know. I mean you could take it out any time, yeah.
Speaker 4: But not right now because I bet it. I could cash out for a ten dollars loss per bet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you try to go watch Terrifire three?
Speaker 4: I tried to send Stashira and her friend because they wanted to see it. The same friend that Sasher and her friend went to watch Terrifier two with me, so they wanted to go. So I bought the tickets on my fandango app and then they just went and when she went to scan it, they're like how old are you she was like, I'm seventeen, but her friend is sixteen. So then they she calls me and she was like, they're not letting us in because.
Speaker 3: Or they just admit yeah, no, you have to prove it or the parent has to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I wasn't there because I just bought the tickets and I was like, yeah, y'all go have a good time, and the older like, you could buy tickets to. Yeah, because I had already taken her to Terrifire to last year yet, so that's why I knew that this would be okay. But I felt like if someone didn't know me, they'd be like, you're just sending your teenagers to Terrifier three. But I sat through Terrifire two with them and it didn't impact them in any way, shape or for me. And I saw how ridiculous that movie is. It's disgusting over at the top, but gruesome and fake looking. It's so so fake, you know, it's not real. So I thought that'd be something fun for them to do, and they didn't. Little men, so I don't know. They want to go see Smile instead or something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's that's a scaryish movie, right, Yeah, it's pretty scary Smile too.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but I guess why why would they let is the rating thirteen?
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a scary movie, is p thirteen?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 4: I mean in Terrified three.
Speaker 2: Scared, I don't want to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the scary part about this movie they Smile.
Speaker 2: No, I know. The scary part about this is they give you a compliment. It feels like it just comes down to the use of blood and no curse words, so I can still be creepy. Yeah, and like jump scares. Yeah, it's big on jump scares, so it focuses on like catching you out of nowhere big luds sound. But that doesn't make it a higher rating. The worse rating, you guys shall watch again. I mentioned it today, I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna watch this weekend. Yeah, I'm gonna keep going.
Speaker 3: You do that.
Speaker 2: I can't see today's show, today's show list, so you'll love.
Speaker 4: I know I've already started. I'm just saying this weekend, I'm gonna try to finally make my way through season one because I haven't been able to finish it yet. It's so that way next Tuesday I can give a full review instead of it's.
Speaker 2: Always a little weird now when you have to go it takes a minute. But every show kind of takes a minute now because of every show needs really great character development in order to be a great show. But i'd say, like an episode and a half or so, you should really be in like we I didn't do it in last week because I wanted to do it three weeks in a row. We've finished the whole thing all four seasons. It's awesome. So my favorite shows of the last year.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: Watch Chimp Crazy?
Speaker 3: Are you done?
Speaker 2: Two episodes? I want to see two. So I can't wait to get home and finish it. I don't even know what happens. But again, like I said this morning, justice for Tonka.
Speaker 3: And we don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: You will.
Speaker 3: We haven't watched it.
Speaker 2: You will again. I didn't want to watch it, had no interest. They were like from the director of Tiger King, Tiger King, and I'm like a catus place. It is worth it. It's only four episodes too, where Tiger King was like two seasons or whatever. No, it was it was a season. And then they tried to like a get back together. I never watched that, and we had Joe It's on our show, remember that from prison like a stairwell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he had scabies.
Speaker 2: It's gabies. Yeah, Okay, that's it. You guys have a great weekend and we will see you on Monday. Goodbye, everybody.